Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
"Cool ok then um my room is the one with the white door " Alexandria said as she lead Luna to her room. when she got to the room she pushed open her door and walked towards the bed. there was a small black box. on opening the box a click was heard. there was four black bottles that had medical stickers on them. She turned to Luna with a smile "would you like one?"
Scarlet's onyx eyes were hard and black, like burnt coal. She had already told the other memebers she would meet with them inside later. A young girl Arrow. was her name, was discussing the past with Scarlet a topic she wasn't too thrilled on discussing. "I have told you and the others many times before the mansion has been either burned or hidden. I do not know of its location." Scarlet said coldly.
Lae watched as Ishizawa held the pictures in a different order. "Laura~Luna= Adara's mother and Fireheart= Laura~ Luna's mother. Okay got it." So that's for sure Fireheart's family due to blood and titles." Laelia focussed on Talon's picture for a second, trying to remember where she had seen it before, and then she heard Ishizawa's next words. "Talon+Laura~Luna=Child." A small smile crept across her lips as she leaned back still looking at the pictures, "So then what you're saying is Adara is Talon's daughter and Tyler isn't his son, but someone else's son."
Draven gave Adara a half smile, "Stories are great and all, but I prefer cold hard facts. Actual proof and evidence. Anyways its been fun, but I think I need some air now." He gave Tyler a polite wave and left the room heading back downstairs to go find Lae. Instead he saw two new girls walking on their way to their new rooms, no doubt. Draven gave his famous half smile and followed them, gentle tapping on the door before opening it. "Excuse me, sorry for interrupting you two. I just haven't seenn you around before and I was wondering if you ladies needed help with anything?"
User Image
The Ground started to shake wildly as a pack of wolfs ran to the Family crypt standing as close as they could to Suzakus grave. there eyes glowing as suzakus grave started to open slowly. his hand reached out and soon after suzaku stood outside by his wolfs as his body started to heal. "Hello my Friends" he said walking with the wolfs alongside him. soon he stood a few feet behind Scarlet with his hands behind his back and 4 wolfs on eather side of him

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
sun awoke from his deep slumber. the dreams where there again, again he felt like unleashing his wrath, but such was not his fate. " if only...... forget it." he got out of his coffin he stayed at an old cotage where scarlet's warrior was said to have spent his last moments." i guess i should go watch over her"
he wondered if scarlet would be able to help him forget again.
User Image
Akuji Desdemona Raindevila

Akuji came to the school/house in a pull up limmo. When she stepped from the car it felt like her stougmach was im space and her mind in limbo land. She sighed ever since she was given her name since she didnt know who she was she has been at all conclutions of USELESS. walking up to the front door she pushed it open. her hair was blown over her shoulders as she then started to walk around with a small smiled brushed on her lips
Tyler heaved a heavy sigh and walked out of the room but paused "you know adara...i may belive you slightly but its hard to trust you" he said coldly and walked out of the room. he knew some much about her but she knew...nothing
Scarlet felt the presence of someone she was knew before. As she finished talking with Arrow, Scarlet slowly turned around. Seeing what she thought to be Suzaku's eyes, but that couldn't be right because he was dead. She talked in his head, "Is it really you, Suzaku? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?" She was going to check on Sun, very soon. In fact that was what she should've been doing right this instant, but something about him...made her stay.
User Image
Suzaku took a few steps forward. his eyes glowing yellow as he looked into her eyes"Hello my Love" he said softly as his wolf pack folowed and sat at his side

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
sun was using all of his speed. something was wrong, could someone have told Scarlet of her child? he put air in his feet. soon he was close to his charge, it seemed that she was talking to arrow when someone got her attention. he calmed down and slowed down." scarlet do not worry me"
Scarlet took slow steps until she stood in front of Suzaku. "I can barely believe my eyes." She said softly. Scarlet slowly lifted her hand to gently rest on the side of Suzaku's face. She was staring directly into his eyes. "How did you come back?" She couldn't believe it, "How did you find me love?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff