Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Team Jacob 100
"Get Out" DARK said angrily while glaring at mirror. "you have no right being in my home without permission and your not welcome here so leave and never come back next I'll kill you weather your Light or Dark I will kill you" DARK said as he vanishes his DARK SWORDS and walks out of Rose's room.

Goten walks over and holds Rose as he smiles softly as his wings flap softly and he kisses her cheek in a fast pace then looks at the window that his Father fixed.

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Rose was fighting the urge to be stupid and choke dark. her vampire teeth where fully extended and her five horns had grown on her head, her wings where flashing on her back once there and once gone, irritaition seemed to foarm in waves "what the hell is his problem!" she snapped her eyes cat like and red. she was shakeing as she clung to Goten crying slightly.

Violeza looked at fen and clapped his hands together for him.

Hellen ran to her mother jumped up and hugged her mother, she then looked at Azreal and her father "actually its all my life" she said and then glared at Joachim "i thought we agreed we wouldnt speek of that again" she said as she clung to her mother. Hellen was shorter than her mother so she looked like a child compared to her mother.

Esarlei smiled as she held her grown daughter, esarlei was about 6 foot 5 with beautiful long legs, her form has started to mix with marys so she had a fully matured look black hair, voloputous and curved. Her hair went down to her knees but right now it was tied back so it went to her waist "now now Joachim, if hellen said you wouldnt talk about it, you might not want to" she said as she put hellen down "hun go get the table ready" she said and then looked at Jaochim "Honny" she smiled "can we talk" she said jerking her head "in the kitchen?"

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Mirror chuckled. " i am not meant to be in this time. he is strong enough to sense the meaning behind that. and he might fear quite a lot. but i ." she smiled. " am like a hundred Goten to him right now.. or it could be something else."

fen gurgled and began to laugh as he continued to clap. ghan just chuckled as he watched.

Azreal and Joachim booth shook there heads. "are they all like this?"

" yes. non angelic women are like non angelic men." joachim began to go into the kitchen. " and i know already big bro. i am not exactly angelic all the time."

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Violeza smiled and then looked at ghan "hes gonna end up acting like you where hes older" she said

Hellen smiled as she started to set the table, a small tune from phantom of the opera humming from her lips.

Esarlei twitched "exscuse you?" she said crossing her arms over her chest, a white angel wing appeared on her back "watch your mouth" she said. A little tinkleing sound came from the air and esarleis brow twitched she looked at her daughter whos outline of her wings where showing and the upsidedown pentacal was glowing dark red she put her one wing away "Hellen.Stop being so irritable" she said just as an angel fell threw the roof Esarlei put up her hand and the angel jumped back and dissapred "Joachim. Kitchen. Now" she said and dissapered

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"ohh? and what makes you think that love?" he said with a chuckle s he began to tickle there son

Azreal waited patiently drinking some of his brothers hidden angelic wine stash.

" sorry." Joachim said playfully as he joined his wife. " is there something wrong with the salad?"

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Violeza held fen gentley but tightly enough that he wouldnt fall "hes acting like you" she smiled at him.

Hellen finished setting the table as she looked at Azreal, she leaned over his shoulder "whats that?" she asked curriously.

Esarlei looked at him "what happened with hellen and the angelic wine?" she asked her hands crossed until a tinkleing sound came again and another angel came threw the roof. Esarlei flicked her wrist and the angel as well vanished. There where no holes in the roof, so it seemd the angels where comeing from out of thin air.

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
ghan smiled and stop once fen looked like he had enough. " oh really.. that's a surprise for me."

" its angelic whine." azreal responded. " it burns away sin."

" and that's what happened." he said with a shrug. " why are angels appearing in the house?

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Violeza smiled "how so? hes your son" she smiled happily.

Hellen smiled "can i have some" she said curriously.

Esarlei smiled her smile was forced "well thats good to know" she said her voice was forced too "oh, i guess i forgot to mention" she said "our daughter can summon angels" she said just as another angel was forming Esarlei by this time was starting to get pissed off and she turned on her heal and aimed a punch at the angels skull but instead the angel caught her fist and Esarlei grit her teeth "so why are you here?" she said to the angel that caught her fist, instead the angel responded by twisting Esarleis fist so hard and fast that Esarlei was forced onto her knees "ah...mybad" she mummbled but the angel didnt let go "Regina, serriously my bad, let go" after afew minutes and when the angel women was fully formed did the angel let go. Esarlei stayed on her knees and the angel women and Esarlei where stareing at eachother unblinkingly

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
" no." he looked at her. " he is our son. he will be a unique mixture of booth of us."

" no." Azreal said as he stood up. " Regina......."

"Let go Regina. your hurting her." Joachim s eyes where know blazing white, and his body was back to its true form, after all it was disrespectful to show her anything less. but he dimed his brilliance. after all the light that was truly his would only show when he was not breathing and know his breathing was easily heard as he forced it.

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Violeza smiled and kissed him again softly.

Hellen looked confused "Reginas, Queen right?" she asked him.

Regina had already let go. She looked at Joachim and just barely nodded her head "a being of such purity shouldnt be with thoes that have had the chance and fallen" she said and what seemed not even possible she glared at Esarlei "wheres your daughter Joachim, I want to go back to my affairs and im not walking the stairway back up into the heavens" she said.

Esarlei stood up "Now wait just a minute!" she said her finger poked Reginas chest "We are Not fallen!" she said her anger at the queen obvious "just because the Nosferatu choose not to follow you or your god does not make us fallen, we are just on a diffrent pathway" she snapped "so long as nosferatu have wings, we are angels, just a diffrent species, just like your stupid chibis, valkyries, gaurdians and so on" another tinkleing sound erupted being Esarlei "oh!!!! PISS OFF!!!" she snapped, she had never been so angry in her life. This time when she spun on her heal she sucsessfully punched Rashnu in the face and sent him back to heaven.

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ghan kissed her softly

"yes... and you have to control yourself. ti seems you are summoning angels." Azreal said calmly as he led her into the kitchen

Joachim sighed. " the word of god is the only word. if he says your fallen then your fallen. my queen you know, i am still fallen."

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Hellen nodded as she started to calm herself down.

Esarlei snorted "oh no, where not fallen, were Xaphan's creaition" she said her arms over her chest "dureing the rebelion Xaphan thought it would be interesting to see how people would fare if there fate could be avoided, so im here" she said "Regina dosent like that" she said angerly "even though her own son permited it" she said.

Regina glared at Esarlei her wings came out of her back, sharp and leathle looking just as Esarlei countered with her one wing and her sharp nails at Reginas throat "any angel thats not been invited willingly into this house is powerless and there for can be killed" Esarlei said and Regina put away her wings, Esarlei put away hers. she smiled slightly and her hands clapped together "well regina, we where just about to eat dinner, i guess you can join just like old times" she said forcefully she turned on her heal and left the room.

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"to hot love?" he said with a smile

Joachim looked at regina. " you should know to be respectful int he homes of others Regina i might be a fallen, but you should know the way we angels work. we dont do anything against the rules. you are human but you must curve that temper of yours."

" your a bit disapointing." AZreal said as Esarlei came out. " if you do not control yourself your husband might stop breathing."

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Hellen had fully calmed down and regina dissapred and angels stoped comeing out of nowhere. but then there was a thump from the closet. Hellen froze "ahhhhhhhh s**t" she mummbled she turned around and claped her hands together "yep mom i think its dinner time" she said far to happily "Come on Joachim, Azrael sit down sit down" she said as she while she brought a chair over to the closet and put it under the handle so it didnt turn. she then went back to the table "come come" she smiled.

Esarlei was already sitting down, her hand over her eyes "Hellen...ints not him again is it?" she wispered.

Conservative Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Azreal and Joachim looked at hellen. " who is it this time."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers