Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adara who started to exsplore the school stoped by Tyler and Dravens room and stuck her head though the door "i'll help" she giggled as she looked at Draven.

Tyler groaned slightly and stuffed his head under his pillow "i understand your problem i felt that way and still do" he mummbled
Draven gave a half-smile to Adara, "Uh no Adara that's okay. I'll manage on my own. I always have, sort of." He didn't want to be rude to Adara, but he also didn't want to scorn Tyler so Draven just remained silent for awhile. He was kind of lost in his own thoughts.
Adara walked into the room and sat next to Draven "and the sort of part, you need help with that right?" she said looking straight into his eyes

Tyler mummbled agene and stared at Adara from under his pillow "just cause you dont know who your father is dont meen you have right to but into others buisness"

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
"Thank You" Alexandria said as she stepped into the room. The white doored room had an amazing view looking out to the garden the clouded gray sky made it a perfect weather to go on a stroll. The window was decorated with black curtains that had white lace trim. Below the window was a small bench that was also part of the window sill. on either side there was two built in bookshelves that were facing each other. there was one white bed and one black bed. "I guess I mite get a roommate" Alexandria thought to herself. She picked the white bed, looked over to the open door and quickly moved her bags over to her new dresser. As she sat there she began to put all her clothes in to there new home. Alexandria noticed the Monet paintings hanging around the room. especially the one above a small table near the black bed. It was of a small pond with water lilies covering the surface. "Nikolai" She breathed to herself. Alexandria walk out the room and went to find Lae. "I wonder who else is here?"
Draven sighed, "No I'm not really trying to find out who I am right now. I'm just trying to get my thoughts together." He thought about making up some excuse to leave, but that would be rude and he couldn't do that to Tyler. "So do you like your room or not?"
Laelia left Alexandria to enjoy and explore her new room. "My, my, my we're getting quite the lot." She said softly to herself with a small smile. So far most of the people living here were polite, but occassionally she got a stubborn one. Draven, he was kind of that way, but his moods seemed to change on a whim. Laelia looked out the window with a sad sigh as she remembered what Draven had told her last night, when he had arrived. "How can you miss something you never had?" She asked the mirror with a sad smile.
Adara looked at him softly "you think you miss something right?" she said calmly "something you think or know is a part of you?" she moved her black hair with her hand and smiled softly at him "i can sorta tell"

Tyler looked at him "its fine, i like it" he said takeing his head out of his pillow

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
As Alexandria walked thru the hallways she could hear voices. the walls were covered in old art and photos. she stumbled across a huge room that had very large painting in a old frame. it was a painting of a woman. A very lovely woman she had long blonde hair that had a light wave in it. Her eyes were a reddish brown that would remind you of autumn. her face had a very soft look to it like a loving mother would have. Her dress was black with gray lace detail.Alexandria just stood there staring at the painting. She began walking deeper into this den. when she heard a noise at the door.

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Ishizawa Ashigo was at the door outside of where Laelia was and she smiled softly at her "well its good to see you agene Laelia" she said looking around the room wistfully to see if anyone else was there "how had your days been here so far? considering that your getting more people here" she said and paused "...that Adara storm child bothers me" she said getting straight to the point. her vampire form snaped straight out with her words as she looked at Laelia
Draven gave his half-smile, "Glad you like the room Tyler." He then turned his attention back to Adara, "I see, well that's not creepy." He said sarcastically. Just case she could read minds, he blocked his completely. "I do kind of give off that vibe though, eh oh well. So why are you here Adara?"
Laelia regained her normal composure of formality and polite, but guarded. "Hello Lady Ishizawa, it's good to see you again too." She answered politely. Laelia was about to ask for her visit, but Ishizawa had beat her to it and had already gotten to the point. "Things are going well. Oh Adara, what is it about her that bothers you?" She crossed her arms leaning casually back against the wall but keeping her eyes on Ishizawa.
Adara smiled as she looked at Draven "in your room because my brother is here..." she said and then paused twirling her black hair and then smothing down her skirt "at the school cause i want to find out who my dad is for my own reasons, i was sent here to learn how to grow up and forget all of the facinateing storys mother to me and tyler" she said calmly "and its not creepy because i cant read emotions i just guess at it because its funny to see the persons reaction if im right...takeing your reaction its seems im something right"

Tyler smirked slightly "thats all they are, storys you dont gain anything from the myths she told you Adara, exspially about people that you dont even know exsist"

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Ishizawa almost laughed at the fact of formalitys "its ok Laelia i dont like formalitys that well" she said with a small almost unknowticeable smile "I dont know...the fact that her submition here said she could make things rot and she could control water...in ANY form startles me..." she then paused agene looking at the ground "and her face reminds me of some of the people back then as well its very distinguished if you look at the pictures" she said calmly and went over to the desk takeing maybe four pictures out of her purse. One of talon, another of Laura~luna the other of fireheart...a very old picture almost faded and the last of Adara at the bottem "dont some of them look alike"

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Alexandria turned but saw nothing. she left the den and continued with her tour. still tired she sat on a window sill that was large enough to be a bench and sat down the rain began to poor and she slowly slipped into a trance. soon later she was asleep against the window.

She began to dream...
Laelia was relieved to here what Ishizawa said about the formalities and quickly dropped the act. "Good because I don't like them either." She sighed popping her neck, "Yes well I can see why that would be unnerving." Laelia walked over to where Ishizawa was and looked at the photos closely, "Now that's creepy, they do look very alike." Laelia didn't know exactly who everyone was, or even what it meant, but she had heard about the ravencrofts', the hellstorms', dominus, raindevilla, poison, and the others, but all she had heard were legends. "So you think it could mean they're related in some way?" Laelia asked taking one last look at the pictures before looking back at Ishizawa.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff