Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
Rose sighed "Sure i dont care" she shrugged what ever was in her hand droped again and she shook her head "How about instead of Fighting or Testing or whatever i get my mother outhere free of charge" she said and dunkned under the water then came back up "find me when you make up your mind, I'll be down her when you decide" she said softly and went back down under the water tword the cave.

Dangerous Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Team Jacob 100
DARK grabs her and yanks her up out of the water and throws her at the tree knocking her out cold by accident.
"oh great now how am I going to tell her mother this sigh"
DARK said as he scoops her into his arms and walks through the forest to take her back to her mother as DARK stands in front of the door and the sun disappears as thunder clouds start to appear as DARK carrys Rose inside but doesn't see anyone around as he carrys Rose to her mothers room and opens the door and sees Rose's mother sleeping on her bed and he gently sets Rose on her bed and covers her up with her blanket and turns away to leave the room.
Scarlet let her spirit linger around Joachim, long enough so that he felt reassured that she was still with him. Worry not, my Joachim. Call me and I will be there. She whispered into his ear, before softly kissing his lips. She vanished and stood in front of the stables once more. Scarlet was using her powers to try and contact Talon, her brother.

Dangerous Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Team Jacob 100
DARK left Chrysanthos Home and Appear in Front of Scarlet and tackled her to the Wall of the Stables. "Well Scarlet What a Pleasant surprise Finding you here at a Stable"
DARK said as he smiled evilly as the lightning flashed showing DARK's face from the Flash of the lightning.
Scarlet glared her eyes turning red like firery orbs. "Let go of me you freak!" She struggled against his weight pressing her against the wall. "Dark! Let go! Before I make you regret ever touching me."

Dangerous Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Team Jacob 100
DARK leans his face against Scarlet's and lets go of her but is still pinning her with his weight.
"whats wrong Scarlet can't Breathe my weight is crushing you"
DARK said as he smiled softly and stops crushing her and steps back away from her watching her.
Scarlet jams her elbow into Dark's waist right before he steps aside. She calms down somewhat just staring up into his eyes. "Why are you here Dark? What the hell do you want from me?"

Dangerous Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Team Jacob 100
"You To Die"
DARK said as he stands in the rain.
Scarlet walks over to Dark. Standing in the rain right in front of him. Her voice calm she says, "I already did." She smirks ever so slightly placing her hand softly on Dark's chest, "How many more times do I have to die for you to be satisfied? Why is it you want revenge on me so badly?" She asks with rain soaking her hair and making her dress cling to her body. "How much more do I have to lose for you people to be happy?"

Black Athame's Queen

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
rose woak up and cringed at what light came though the window, she cursed and then stood up weekly. She took a deep breath not that it helped though. She looked around, seems her mother was still sleeping. She scenced DARK was with somone but she ignored it and shook her head again and started walking around.

Dangerous Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Team Jacob 100
DARK grabs Scarlet and Hugs her tightly.
"Ishizawa's Lover is strong like me and I think hes going to Kill You and Im worried hes going to kill you"
DARK said worried about Scarlet ask to help keep her safe

Dangerous Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Team Jacob 100
DARK grabs Scarlet and Hugs her tightly.
"Ishizawa's Lover is strong like me and I think hes going to Kill You and Im worried hes going to kill you"
DARK said worried about Scarlet ask to help keep her safe.
Laura nodded it started to look dark out now but she didnt say anything she just took deep breaths

Adara sighed "Side effects...thats new too" she said
Scarlet stays silent for a minute and looks up at Dark. "What are you? Why do you think he's going to kill me?" She takes a step back from him shaking her head. "No he wouldn't...I mean...he's..." Scarlet says confused trying to understand things.

Dangerous Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Team Jacob 100
"hes going to try to kill you I need to go"
DARK said as he teleports to Rose.
"you ok Rose"
DARK said softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items