Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Explorer

I added a small blurb about Juliette in my introduction post with the gif

keepin it katty

hey kat!
awwww angel sounds adorable! lol that's too cute <3
Juliette will be flattered, very flattered and amused but she won't show it much
I think she would definitely be friendly and caring towards angel, she will see her as a little sister and give her advice and what not

LOL the staring thing
Juliette: "you're staring again"
Angel: "I'm not staring"
Juliette: "yes you are"
Angel: "no I'm not"
xD

she will become protective of angel cause she is her little angel <3 LOL
Juliette will make sure she doesn't get into trouble as well. because despite her judgmental, impulsive side she is very motherly.
ooh and also juliette has her sights set on angel's brother but he doesn't acknowledge her and I can imagine her ranting to angel like "you're brother is so freaking thick headed"

UnAnticipated

'ello love : D
I can definitely see Julie dressing alexis up! lol
taking her shopping with her and just stuff!
so basically I think they will get along great : D
and they can work out together and what not
lol alexis teaching juliette some flexibility techniques and juliette is all like
"um how about we start with a cart wheel or something"
xD
im fluent in meowing

We can decide on if he ever notices her or not during the roleplay?? It depends on how she comes
off to him and I won't know till I see them interact. c:

If Juliette likes paintings, my forger could paint her a famous painting. He has some of "his
work" hanging around the world in famous museums because he painted a fake and swiped
the real one. So if they end up good friends, he would probably paint her one. He has
originals and he's really, really talented but he usually doesn't have time to paint.

UnAnticipated

Yes, Greg got them all together! Either by they have been friends for a while and he
wanted them on the team or he hears about them in the paper and helps them escape their
crime and in return expects them to join the team or he sees them and ends up befriending
them. He never will invite a stranger because who knows how they'll react and whether they
will even want to join or will just snitch?SO how they met is up to us!

Daniel would enjoy her then! He'll enjoy her sarcasm if he's in a good mood. He'd probably
paint her a fake too. They're not cheat fakes. They're the ones that can passed off as the
real deal in a museum so ever strapped for cash? The escape artist is in and out with the
real thing!

Partying Explorer

risque language

okay that sounds good!

I think Juliette would love that. She does love art and does some painting herself but no one really knows about it because she never shows anyone her work. So with Daniel's work she would be impressed and admire his talents probably even encouraging him to paint more maybe painting him a painting herself and just over all being impressed by his work even if she isn't impressed or doesn't show it very easily! xD

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Sorry for the late replies! I had to clean the house.

risque language

Perfect! Tea time for Greg and Darcy then! Every time I try to imagine Greg sipping from a tea cup, I just see a big brother playing tea party with his siblings. Its gonna be adorable~
All right then! Then like I said before, he, along with a few other people, could be the only ones she allows into her room. But there'd be this whole routine of taking off your shoes, wiping yourself down with sanitized wipes, and sitting down on a designated pillow.
I think I might make add her being germaphobe on top of all her other problems. XD

And we don't have to decide on it now.
You created the characters and the relationships c:

UnAnticipated

Of course! Darcy needs all the friends she can get

Oh, Darcy would never make fun of Lexi.
She'd be terrified later on about getting in trouble...
But Lexi can go on ahead and try to teach her some.
And Darcy would surely find some way to mess them up

She'd be super embarrassed about seeing lexi lounging around in her undies and shirt.
"C-could you please put on pants?"

If Lexi ever did want to learn, Darcy would be so excited about it.
She loved codes and hacking more than anything
Except order
And tea
And crosswords
She doesn't have much of a life ;;

AKV4T3

Yay,more friends!
Sorta xD

Darcy would definitely go to her for tech and such
And maybe even chat with her admist her nervous babbling,
"Hey..I need a new router..I-If you can't, that's fine. You must have a lot to do, no-not that I'm saying you don't care!! I mean..never mind."
//runs away.

Shy Member

inconvenient love

unanticipated

risque language

Cheerful_Pessimist

mrdrib

lumineerpioneer

keepin it katty

AVK4T3

edit

soooo! maggie c:

▲maggie has an older brother ( she really doesn't like him)

▲maggie parents always compared her to him

▲ Maggie is a very whimsical person,she wants everyone to go in with a positive mind
and leave with positive money XD

▲ she like to joke around and make witty remarks

▲ she's a little timid at times that's because mission makes her nervous, but she keep that to herself which make her more focus and sharp on her work

▲ Maggie isn't a lying pro, but she can lie enough to get her by but she's very sneaky

▲ she loves archery, she's wouldn't say she's great, but she's good it

▲ guns are not her cup tea unless she desperately needs to use it

▲ she really have this thing when she around her crush that she gets sweaty and quiet

▲ her cousin is her closest friend

▲ she's very restless, she likes to get the job done

▲ she can be very nosy at times

▲ don't call her by her real name

@unanticipated
yesss c: I can see Maggie being very close to lexi
and for family background wise uhhh Lexi's mom and
Maggiie's mom were sisters?

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
a teal problem

Hello~
I play Darcy, the Hacker.

Since Maggie knows a thing or two about computers, Darcy would definitely come to her to geek out about them over tea. And with her knowledge on security, Darcy would also ask her to install some security measures around her room. The girl loves her privacy. I'm debating whether or not to let Maggie be Darcy's mom. Darcy never really liked her family, on account of them being trailer park criminals themselves. She never had that whole mother-daughter bond and would see Maggie as a friend/mother figure of sorts with her caring personality and whatnot.
/creeps in/
hiya ^-^ I play the Cal the Pyro
working on his profile now so should be done soon
anyone want to do some planning?

Shy Member

lumineerpioneer

computer nerds unite! but will they work together since they both
work with computers? because I imagine after maggie done scoping
out the place, she'll set up everything to watch everything and darcy will set up
for hacking and they'll be working side by side

Maggie could just be a really good friend Darcy c: Maggie just
care for people in the group. she was the black sheep in her
family, they made her feel so different, so when she joined the
group..everyone have their personality, but yeah she feel like
she belong perfectly. So yeah, she's not trying to be no one's mom
just a trustworthy person

Cheerful_Pessimist

oh yay, i will c:

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
a teal problem

Nerds forever!
I may need to ask risque language about it but I figure they'd find themselves working alongside eachother.
It'd be inevitable.

Gotcha. :3
Darcy would rely on her a lot while working and when she'd be off-duty
lumineerpioneer

a teal problem

The surveillance isn't the computer guru. She rarely goes on computers. The hacker is the one who really sets up the computers. The surveillance is more scoping out places, tracking everything, and the one that sets up the ear buds to keep in contact with everyone. She's in the van outside watching the cameras and warning everyone. She's usually on the mission while the hacker is always back at base and rarely comes along.

Shy Member

risque language

okay~ I gotcha

Bashful Kitten

accidentally edited this post. my bad ; n ;
keepin it katty

He's gonna find her super annoying. Like, tired of being her safety net and wishing
she would just grow up. He'll always try to send her to her room and forbade her from
being part of his schemes. He'd constantly threaten to kick her out if she doesn't listen
(and will make good on that threat!) He'd glare at her to shut up at times, too, and shoo
her away from the team. He doesn't want her forming relationships with them or distracting
them. Of course, he'll love her and support her but he really just doesn't want her part of
this.

Partying Explorer

risque language

keepin it katty

well on that note regarding the sibling relationship between angel and Greg and him trying to keep her away from the criminals as much as possible, would it become an issue that angel is around Juliette a lot(well I don't know if a lot but she would be very close to her) Maybe even Greg thinking Juliette is a bad influence or something? But that's actually not the case cause the last thing she would ever want is for someone to become like her? o ;
I just love creating problems and drama for my characters xD

Partying Explorer

Cheerful_Pessimist

hello there ~
I play Juliette, the manipulative con artist and I'd love to plot with you : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff