Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Same here..."
Brianna looks at him, "What do you have to tell me?"
with the utmost seriousness he says "Well, for one, i'm a guardian of another world." He said, not expecting her to belive a word.

"second, i think i might be in love with you. I'm not quite sure. It would be weird to get involved with anybody, since i have eternal life."

"and three, i would be able to heal myself in my own world, but since i'm in Gaia, i can't."
Brianna smiled gently, "First of all, I am an angel of high ranking. Second, I feel as though I have met you before and I too had once been in love with you. Three, I was sent to watch you." She laughed as her great angelic wings appeared, their feathers lightly flexing from the wind.
"Good, i was worried about having to avoid getting injured when i came here." he said, more relieved than surprised.
Brianna giggled, she let her wings disappear and walks over to him. "I just want you to know that you are very special. God thinks very highly of you, if I might say so myself." She turns to go to the kitchen, holding her arms lightly.
"I'm sure they all do." he said with a smirk.

"I'm basically hired work for all the gods in each universe. In my home unvierse, the god is my mom."
Brianna nodded lightly and went to the table. She sat down, seeming a bit sad. Knowing how she felt about him scared her, so she tried to not think about it.
he said "Your worried. why?"
Brianna looked up at him smiling, "I'm not worried..." She turns away from him. "I'll sleep on the roof tonight." She quickly flies out the door to the roof top.
he sighed "no wonder i'm not hitched yet..."
Brianna lay out on the roof, looking up at the glamorous stars. She sighed lightly, before drifting away to a soft slumber.
((I am going to bed...gotta work early in the morning >.< wink )
Brianna allowed her body to limp at the last bit of her twilight state, before drifting off into an endless world of foreign dreams.
"Well, it is getting late. I am rather worried about her. She said she was an angel." he said looking out the window of his bedroom at the stars.

"I wonder what is that unsettles her... If she doesn't want to tell me, then i wont force her.."

he got into bed and closed his eyes.

Festive Celebrator

*leaves a note at the door*

Hi,
I am the neighborhood's wedding minister. Me and my staff will gladly help you with any upcoming weddings in your family, free of charge.
For more information, pm Ninina or Lazyboi.
If you would like to visit our office, there's a link on my signature.

Have a good day!

Ninina

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas