*knocks on door*
T_Imoshen
*knocks on door*
*opens the door* eek its u... u'r back eek surprised 3nodding sweatdrop
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
*knocks on door*
*looks at him* umm...yes but....i think i left something in the room...may i get it please?
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
*knocks on door*
*looks at him* umm...yes but....i think i left something in the room...may i get it please?
uhhh yeah... *gets out of her way*... heres the room key... *hands her the room key*
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
*knocks on door*
uhhh yeah... *gets out of her way*... heres the room key... *hands her the room key*
*takes the key and heads up stairs*unlocks the door and walks in* searches the floor for it* She can't seem to find it* walks out locks the door and hands the k back to metroid* It is gone....
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
*knocks on door*
*takes the key and heads up stairs*unlocks the door and walks in* searches the floor for it* She can't seem to find it* walks out locks the door and hands the k back to metroid* It is gone....
*takes the key*.. wat are u looking for? *looks at her*
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
*knocks on door*
*looks at him uncertain if she should tell him then decides seh better* I left my diamond necklace here. when i walked in it wasn't on the dresser i left it on so i looked onthe floor and it was not there.*cries* it was my grandmothers necklace and now it is gone......*sits in the midle of the room*
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
*knocks on door*
*looks at him uncertain if she should tell him then decides seh better* I left my diamond necklace here. when i walked in it wasn't on the dresser i left it on so i looked onthe floor and it was not there.*cries* it was my grandmothers necklace and now it is gone......*sits in the midle of the room*
dont worry it should be there... wait here i'll try looking for it *goes upstairs into her room and begins searching*
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
*knocks on door*
dont worry it should be there... wait here i'll try looking for it *goes upstairs into her room and begins searching*
*sits in the the middle of the room crying*her head in her lap*
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
*knocks on door*
*comes back down with a small box... is this it? *opens it*
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
*knocks on door*
*looks at him* i never had it in a box.
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
*knocks on door*
yeah well i placed it in a box and left it in the closet..... in case u came back... but i seem to have forgotten *hands her the necklace*
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
*knocks on door*
yeah well i placed it in a box and left it in the closet..... in case u came back... but i seem to have forgotten *hands her the necklace*
*jumps up and tackles him* thank you thank you thank you thank you......*gets up really fast blushing* sorry umm i think I should head out now........
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
Metroid_EX
T_Imoshen
*knocks on door*
*jumps up and tackles him* thank you thank you thank you thank you......*gets up really fast blushing* sorry umm i think I should head out now........
*falls*... uhhh ok... *gets up off the floor* be sure to come back when u want to.... u'r always welcome'd here....
*knocks on the door* hello anyone here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games