Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Alex looked at her before he started laughing. "Call me Alex or dear but not hunny thats what I want to call you or babe" He said smiling. Opening the bag the smell of bbq chips fulled the air. Taking one out he put it near ehr lips.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Izaya Orihara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He smiled at her but felt bad. "Guess you don't like the ride then I will take you on something easier ok." He said holing her in his arms so she would feel safe.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

He smiled. "Sorry honey we can share one if you like that way I don't have to bump you in the bumper cars ok." He said as they walked in line and he was hugging her from behind. "Then we will go on a scary ride ok."

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Devossy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ӎɨςɦȩąζ Ӎąςβɾɨȡȩ

"Watching from the darkness. Forever in darkness."

┈━═☠═━┈┈━══━┈┈━═☠═━┈┈━══━┈┈
Micheal shut his mouth, feeling like he had opened it far and shoved his foot in it. "never ye mind...umm.. make tey bed with ye. ye will be sore fit for morn if ye dont get tey sleep." he said and taking his cover he had around himself placed it over her. he stood and felt among his baggage for something. He soon sat back on the bed and opened a black case. He lifted a pan-flute out. "yea lay ye down..and close your eyes. ill play a few tunes.." he siad as he moved back to his orginal spot in bed and got under the covers. he leaned aginst the headboard and began to play a gentle tune for nikkia.
┈━═☠═━┈┈━══━┈┈━═☠═━┈┈━══━┈┈━═☠═━┈┈

"Justice Is Blind"

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image"please tell I want to know" Nikkia said ywaning again. Nodding she got under the covers and rested her head against the pillows to sleep. she smiled as she slowly started to fall back to sleep as he played. It was very lovely song and she loved hearing it as she breathed softly.

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Devossy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ӎɨςɦȩąζ Ӎąςβɾɨȡȩ

"Watching from the darkness. Forever in darkness."

┈━═☠═━┈┈━══━┈┈━═☠═━┈┈━══━┈┈
Micheal put down his flute, and said softy at her question.
"....I dreamt it last night that my young love came in,
So softly she entered her feet made no din,
She came close beside me and this she did say,
It will not be long love til our wedding day...."
he sang soft, part of the words to a Irish folk song. He returned his attention to the music and played some soft tunes.
┈━═☠═━┈┈━══━┈┈━═☠═━┈┈━══━┈┈━═☠═━┈┈

"Justice Is Blind"

Demonic Cultist

6,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
 User Image
Lilith
Demon fairy

Ask me...

Lilith hugged him tight Im fine this is just my first time on a ride like this and it scared me

...I will grow to a
human size for you

User Image
User Image 
Mai

I am...

Mai giggled alright she was likeing him more and more when he put one of the chips to her lips she opined her mouth and took a bite of it and giggled

...your slave

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Izaya Orihara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He held her tightly so she was hopefully less scared. "Sorry my love I will let you pick next time ok." He said as he kissed her forehead.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Nikkia was fast asleep and did not hear a thing as she dreamed of fields and meadows. She slept and moved closer to him for heat as she smiled in her sleep.

User Image
Alex smiled and kissed her head before noming on a chip him self before giving her another one. He was liking this a lot. He got a cute girl, she did not mind his shows and she was fun to hang out with.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Nya!

Stutter stutter stutter di-di-di-di-did I?stutter stutter stutter Di-di-di-di-di-di-did I?

xxxx
              Yuki smiled and leaned back into Ulf's arms. "Sure we can share if they allow it." She reached up and held onto Ulf's neck lightly, knowing he was behind her. "And a scary ride is fine...But you have to promise to stay by me in the scary rides..." She moved forward with the line up but only as far as Ulf's hold on her could extend then leaned back against him, purring.

Sunshine; blinds you if you stare but-now I see it- crystal clear

User ImageUser Image

[[Out Of Cupcakes:________________]]

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

"I think they will let us share oh and I promise you baby I will stay near you no matter what I love you." He said heading forward with her in his arms. "I love when you purr at me." He said. "Just make sure you don't do it to much in public it turns me on." He said smiling at her as some punk a** kids behind me laughed at him. "Problem assholes?" He asked them.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Nya!

Stutter stutter stutter di-di-di-di-did I?stutter stutter stutter Di-di-di-di-di-di-did I?

xxxx
              Yuki smiled at Ulf but then when the sound of a mocking laughter reached her ears she sighed then broke from Ulf's hug and gently touched his arm, flicking a thick strand of hair over her shoulder. "Don't bother with those dumbasses." She said with a giggle. "Those jokes aren't worth your time." She shot them a sharp glare then hugged Ulf's arm and smiled. It wasn't a natural thing for her to be aggressive in anyway. The words felt like dirt on her tongue but if those kids bugged Ulf, they deserved harsher words then what she had to offer. "Lets just forget about those immature kids...They aren't needed in our life."

User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

Ulf glared at them. "You get lucky." He said as they started laughing again. He ignored them. They were up on the ride. "Ready honey?" He asked smiling as the kids behind them whispered stuff he could hear it plan as day them talking about Yuki's body. Ulf's muscle tensed up a lot.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Nya!

xxxx
              Yuki picked up a few words from the boy's conversation but the sound of the bumper cars and other rides around the area muffled out the other noises for her. As she sat down in the bumper car with Ulf, she could feel his body tense and she inched closer to him. "I'll stay close so nothing bad happens." She whispered quietly. Feelings of discomfort around the kids sent a feeling of spiders crawling up her spine. It wasn't like her kind never felt like this before. After all, cat demon's were thought of as kinky so more things happened normally then just murder.

User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

Ulf nodded seeing one of the kids setting in the car with his body as he had dark magic cut the machine up so that it would mess with the kid. He noticed the others and did it to them as well. So the rides started and when they pushed the gas peddle it didn't move Ulf keep driving by slamming into them along with others on the ride. He leaned in and kissed Yuki. "I love you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff