Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
"all right then I won't move then but if you need anything just ask" alex said getting cozy again as she hugged her. He would go out for a smoke later but right now deadliest warrior was going to start and he wanted to watch that. "Your so cute when you sleep you know that" he said smiling.

Demonic Cultist

6,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image 
Mai

I am...

Mai looked up at Alex with a deep red blush on her face and she quickly hid her face in his chest as she spilled the blankets over her head

...your slave

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
alex chuckled and hugged her tightly before he went to tickle her. She was so cute. "Come out and I want tickle you to death" he said smiling.

Demonic Cultist

6,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image 
Mai

I am...

Mai squealed when Alex tickled her and she let her head out

...your slave

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image
"Lets go and ride the bumper cars if you want?" He asked smiling at her. "I hear that they are fun. But its just what I hear so I have not a clue if they are or not." He said holding her hand happily. He loved this feeling of loving her and her loving him back he just hoped it would last forever.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Izaya Orihara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izaya was laughing. "Hey calm down come here and hold onto me I will remember not to bring you on this here." He said smiling at her.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Nya!

Stutter stutter stutter di-di-di-di-did I?stutter stutter stutter Di-di-di-di-di-di-did I?

xxxx
              Yuki tilted her head with wide, confused eyes but then what Ulf said camed to recognition then she smiled and nodded. "Sure we can go on the bumper cars if you want. I've never been on a ride before...It was just something I didn't have time for...A cinderella scenario in a way." She giggled then ran forward a little, but not far enough to break her small grip on Ulf's hand. She turned quickly, facing Ulf and walking with him backwards.

Sunshine; blinds you if you stare but-now I see it- crystal clear

User ImageUser Image

[[Out Of Cupcakes: ______ ]]

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

UIf smiled at her as he ran to keep up with her. "Your a dork." He said trying to keep up as he ran. "Ok dork slow down some here so we can enjoy ourselves." He said as they got to the bumper cars.

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Nya!

Stutter stutter stutter di-di-di-di-did I?stutter stutter stutter Di-di-di-di-di-di-did I?

xxxx
              Yuki smiled and chuckled. "Well you're much faster then me so isn't this considered slow?" She slowed her pace to a walk so she stood beside Ulf again and leaned lightly against him and looked at the noisy bumper car ride.

User ImageUser Image

[[Out Of Cupcakes: block ]]

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Alex grabbed her and hugged her before he kissed her nose. "Having fun there cutie?" he asked smiling. He was enjoying playing with her as he kicked off his boots to not get the bed dirty. "so can I tickle more" he said as he started to tickle her more for he thought it cute when she squealed and giggled.

((sorry working on are kitchen this weekend))

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

"Ya I am fast silly." He said seeing her look like she was scared of the bumper cars. "Hey you ok don't like the loud noise? You do know that we don't have to go on them we can head onto another ride if you would rather." He said holding her close.

Demonic Cultist

6,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
 User Image
Lilith
Demon fairy

Ask me...

Lilith held tight to izayas arm. She was scared and she closed her eyes

...I will grow to a
human size for you

User Image
User Image 
Mai

I am...

Mai squealed even more as she giggled and she started giggling so much her eyes started to water

...your slave

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Nya!

xxxx
              With a smile, Yuki shook her head. "They don't scare me. The ride is just noisy...but I guess every ride is." She purred when Ulf held her close to him and snuggled up closer. "We can do the bumper cars if you like..."

User ImageUser Image

[[Out Of Cupcakes: Damn diedrich and admin STOP SPAMMING ME O : <]]

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
alex tarted to laugh and stopped tickling her. "sorry did not mean to tickle to much to make you cry" he said kissing her nose, "what shall we do now cutie?" His gut growled and her blush ner let her go. Going to one of his bag he opened it and pulled out some chips. "hungry?" he asked her.

Demonic Cultist

6,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image 
Mai

I am...

Mai smiled and her stomic growled as well. When she saw the chips and alexasked if she was hungry she nodded as layed her head on his chest as she asked can you feed me hunny? She was acting the compleat opposit of her true nature normaly she Seemed almost cruel but right now she was acting as sweet as one of those demon fairies before they strike their victims with bad luck. And she remembered seing one in its human form earlier.

...your slave

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces