Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Rorona Wisdom

User Image

Rorona eyed the man slightly disbelieving, but he did have a point. Because for all the knowledge the Witch had about love and the heart, he was woefully ignorant of many intrinsic values one only truly understands when they were in love. So perhaps it was only natural for him to want a kid, but that didn't stop Rorona from calmly reminding the man about a few dangers with his choice.

"That may be, and I'm sure it will be a happy kid with you and Grace. However, while they may not have the longevity of a Witch or Demon, they can outlive a human by a few lifetimes. What will happen when they begin to outlive most of their friends and family? And what about their powers? Those aren't something you can necessarily train in the human world. Or what if they want to get in touch with the other side of their heritage? I'm just saying, you may need to be a little careful, perhaps make some provisions so they're ready for the stigma that surrounds themselves when they see our world." He reminded the man calmly, like a concerned friend. Of course, he was probably wasting his breath, seeing how Darke was intelligent enough to have thought of possibilities; but sometimes even the most genius of people forgot the most mundane things.

However he just shook his head slightly, his bangs lightly flouncing about above his eyes as he thought of the man's answer to his other question. "Sure, time does change a great many things, but certainly our races wouldn't just...oust themselves? I mean, humans have for eons been rather un-accepting of those they don't understand, or have power. No offense. But I guess I'm just being jaded, perhaps." The Witch said as he thought to the man's human wife. She was one of the few humans he'd ever met that didn't really care what you were; a rarity really.

User Image
“Life is intrinsically, well, boring and dangerous at the same time.
At any given moment the floor may open up.
Of course, it almost never does; that's what makes it so boring.”

Demonic Cultist

6,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Lilith
Demon fairy

Ask me...

Lilith turned arround to say hello and saw a very large man who looked like he could crush her easily she had a small shiver at the thought but she shook it away an fluttered up to were they were at eye level with eachother hi she giggled my name is Lilith its a pleasure to meet you. She smiled sweetly. And well I guess I am she giggled agean and blushed a little.

...I will grow to a
human size for you

User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
"I know so I have made plans for just that" Darke said nodding, "when the child is old enough I will take him to the other side for a time being and all so I would like them to spend time with you to learn some things." He know the child would have to much power in him when he grow older and that could hurt his mother and other humans. But he knew what half breeds where like and how they should be delt with. "very true but some of them love to meet and learn new things about there world" he said, "It was graces idea for this to have all the enraged marriages here."

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Stutter stutter stutter di-di-di-did I?stutter stutter stutter Di-di-di-di-di-did I?

xxxx
              The girl only smiled and nodded to Ulf's response to her request but then blushed only in the slightest when he kissed her hand. She tilted her head and chuckled to his words. "Why thank you for the complement and if it is your custom you may do as you please. I am at no obligation to stop you. But I like any animals anyways so I wouldn't mind either way because it is not my right to judge others for whom they are." Yuki gave a nod to complete her answers then finally allowed herself to stare ahead. The man intrigued her but she could probably learn much about him later. Rooms seemed to be the most important thing.

Sunshine; blinds you if you stare but-now I see it- crystal clear

User ImageUser Image

[[Out Of Cupcakes:__________ ]]

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Izaya Orihara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He smiled at her. "Well this should be interesting to say the lest. Um is that how big you are or what? I mean can you grow larger or are you stuck that small?" He asked hoping to god she could get somewhat bigger cause it would be annoying to get to know her and try and do anything with her that small and him being a giant like so. He blushed just thinking of stuff then let that out his mind as he turned back to her waiting for her answer.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

Ulf smiled not that it could really be seen through his armor at all being it covered half his face. He walked with her allowing her to go a bit ahead of him. "Well maybe later if I get to know you better and you get to know me better I will show you some things from my race such as this." He said snapping his fingers together as a black fire ball popped up on his finger. "I can control fire and dark magic its my races abilities. Oh and we are really really fast. But that's for another time I will show you later." He stated. He looked her up and down seeing she would truly be an interesting human for sure. He had not really meet many humans other then damned ones sent to the underworld that is. They made it to the room as the servant left them to be alone. Ulf opened the door for her to step in first.

Demonic Cultist

6,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Lilith
Demon fairy

Ask me...

she giggled then floated to the floor and took a deap breath and used magic to turn into her human form. Hows this? She giggled as she looked up at him. She was still short but at least she wasent tiny. Her hair had softened to more of a pink color while her eyes stayed red and she took his hand in hers the best she could.

...I will grow to a
human size for you

User Image

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Rorona Wisdom

User Image

Rorona made a little hum at Darke's idea. He did have at least a somewhat plausible plan, and it would cut down on the pain the child would experience; and possible later tantrums induced by the 'unfairness' of their world that many half-breeds went through. Though he did raise an eyebrow when he asked for Rorona to teach his kid, a little shocked that a demon of all things would ask a Witch for magic training. Of course, he quickly got himself composed before answering sensibly.

"Mm, I'll see what I can teach him. Of course, don't expect him to be able to learn too much magic; as you know, demons are pretty incompatible with that ability, but maybe their human blood will let them learn some. At the very worst, I can teach them a few potions; along with Grace, should she ever want to learn as well." Rorona answered with a nod. Magic itself was an ability one was born with or without, so he couldn't necessarily promise Darke that his kid could learn it. However potions on the other hand he could promise, seeing how their magic came from the ingredients, materials, and time of day; depending on their complexity. In essence, it was probably the only magical art that could be practiced by even humans.

His sensible mood however brightened quite considerably when he registered Darke's last comment. "Arranged marriages you say?" he asked coyly, his eyes flashing like a predator. He hadn't been able to mess around with anyone's love lives in over a hundred years; too distracted by his own research projects. The whole situation just sounded so convenient, not to mention uplifting seeing how his house was destroyed a mere day ago. Perhaps this was karma rewarding him with an impromptu vacation as his home was fixed.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Izaya Orihara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He looked at her as she was still shorter then he was but it would work being she was some what taller now. He blushes slightly from getting his hand grabbed. "Um where we off to?" He asked looking down at her as he smiled his face still a bit red.

User Image

Greedy Lover

Miranda Greene
User Image

Miranda approached the front door of the house hesitantly, stopping at the foot of the stairs to collect herself. Something seemed off about this entire situation, she put her heavy suitcase down at her feet, stirring up a small cloud of dust that dirtied the pure whit skirt of the dress she had chosen. It was the only dress she owned she felt was suitable for the occasion. It wasn't everyday someone that opperated so low under the radar recieved a mysterious invitation to a mansion. So why wouldn't this stubborn lump in the nineteen year old's throat disappear.

She mustered up her courage and heaved her suitcase (which was weighed down by the number of books she had decided to bring along) up the stairs and dropped it once more in front of the door. She rapped loudly three times to alert the hosts of her presents and focused on taking deep, calming breaths. A pale hand raked nervously through her strawberry hair.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

"I thought you would like the sound of that" Darke said smiling as he let his eyes go demon gold for a second, "do what you like but leave Grace alone and make sure no harm comes to any one." He could care less for the guest for he knew they would be able to handle them selves some of them. "shall I show you to your room?" he asked as he knew Grace would wait by the door for more guest.

Grace went and answered the door and smiled. "hello please do come in" she said opneing it up and smiled, "I am Grace welcome to my home." She moved to let Miranda smiling and happy yo see another young girl here all ready.

((eidted))

Demonic Sex Symbol

13,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxYuki Nightxx

Stutter stutter stutter di-di-di-did I?stutter stutter stutter Di-di-di-di-di-did I?

xxxx
              Her eyes traveled up Ulf to the black fireball on his finger. It sent chills up the spine but if the man had fair control over it she would probably have to do something to piss him off to get burned by that. Or maybe there was no chance. "The fire is cool but I envy you for running fast. I couldn't run dor the life of me." As they approached the door she looked at it but tilted her head when Ulf beat her too the handle. A gentleman definitly. Yuki smiled then gladly accepted the offer for her to go into the room first. She gazed around the room and then set her bag lightly beside one of the drawers, wondering if she should unpack or not. She didn't have many belongings because she never dared venture back to her family's estate. They never even knew about the arranged marriage she stepped blindly into. Her good eye traveled over to Ulf. "What would you like to do now?"

Sunshine; blinds you if you stare but-now I see it- crystal clear

User ImageUser Image

[[Out Of Cupcakes:__________ ]]

Demonic Cultist

6,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Lilith
Demon fairy

Ask me...

well we should probubly get ready to head to dinner she giggled as she looked up at him. He was large and could probubly crush her. But he was still very sweet

...I will grow to a
human size for you

User Image

[sorry bad block cuz Im tired Ill continue tomarow morning dont go too far without me lol]

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Itake Xuy Sanger Ulf

Prince of the Underworld

User Image

He smiled. "Its not that impressive my running." He said as he headed into the room and then a black ball in the corner apeared which had his stuff in it. "Well we could always look around the house get to see it or we could stay in here till dinner and play a game to get to know stuff about one another or ask questions and answer them. I mean sense we are suppose to be getting marr-married and be a couple." He said it stuttering. He was going to admit to himself he was nervous about this marrying a human and all.

Fashionable Mage

9,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Rorona Wisdom

User Image

Rorona gave a delicate, if almost offended sniff at Darke's not so subtle threat. "As if I'm stupid enough to hurt a three thousand year old demons mate. I do quite like my limbs attached to my body. Plus, I do find Grace to be quite endearing." The Witch grouched. Honestly, he was a bit insulted by the man, but he guess he couldn't blame him. After all, Rorona was responsible for many break ups, both mundane and famous throughout history. Heck; he actually sparked a few wars from his work.

That previous thought caused him to grin, albeit maliciously. "You should worry more about your guests causing harm to one another than myself. After all, you've seen what some of my previous work has caused; and not to be rude, but some of your guests look like beasts." The dark haired man gave a tittering laugh at that. He always loved the semantics of his work.

But he sobered up rather quickly at the mention of his rooming. "Ah, yes, I would very much like to unpack if you wouldn't mind. I should also forewarn you that there will be an extra demon staying with us; if you don't mind. That little pest likes to stick to me like glue." He grumbled a bit to himself.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces