Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jasper Gregory Heiderich
Lady and Rico

User Image
                                                    After meeting Emmet at the pet shop, Jasper had spent the rest of the day roaming around town with his pets. They’d played fetch at the park and stopped at the market to stock up on all kinds of food for Jasper to munch on. Of course, chances are he’d share some of his mangos with Rico and more than likely some bacon for Lady, but the majority of the food was for him. After that, they’d gone home to eat some of their new food, rest a while, and get ready for the Masquerade he’d been hearing about lately. As he set the animal’s food down, he heard the tell-tale sound of the skype ringing from his laptop on the desk in his bedroom. He’d bought it at the insistence of his aunt Rosa when he decided to move out of the country. It wasn’t like he had never used a computer. He’d used them plenty of times in college, but when he wasn’t in school, he just didn’t see a use for it.

Rosa was his mother’s sister and was married to his uncle Lorenzo, who was watching the restaurant in Costa Rica. His mother had two sisters and one brother, but his mother and father had been the only one to have children, or in this case, child. He also had one uncle on his father’s side and two lovely grandparents. He was very close with both sides of the family and kept in touch on a regular basis. Rosa was the only one who called randomly and was by far the most energetic. He smiled as he clicked ‘answer’ and saw her smiling face.

“Hola Tia Rosa!” He greeted enthusiastically. “How are you?” He asked. “I’m very good Mijo!” He responded in kind. “How is America?” She asked curiously. “Have you met any cute boys yet?” His face turned a light shade of red and he shook his head. “Tia Rosa, I’ve only been here a month.” “What’s your point? Your mother was only in England for two weeks before she met your father.” “Their story was one in a million. Actually Tia Rosa, I have to get ready for this party-“ “A party? What kind of party?” “A masquerade. It’s a party where you wear nice clothes and masks.” “Masks? Like Halloween?” “No, they make masks specifically for these parties. Here, I’ll show you.” He left the computer for a moment and returned with the mask in hand and tied it to his face. “It’s very pretty Mijo.” His aunt cheered and clapped her hands. “Now show me your outfit. I won’t have my nephew going to a party without looking fabulous.” She demanded. He’d learned years ago not to defy her when it came to his appearance. She had high expectations when it came to fashion. In her opinion, you must always look your best. He sighed and left the computer to get dressed in the bathroom. He decided to keep it simple but formal with his outfit. While he was still in the bathroom, he combed through his hair, but otherwise left it alone. He liked the almost messy look his blonde hair naturally created. The last thing he did was tie a gold feather into the back of his hair. It took a few tries, but he managed to get the string tied in right and let the feather lay over his left shoulder.

When he came back into the camera view, his aunt squealed in approval. “Mijo, you’re so handsome!” She yelled. “You look just like your father, but those eyes are definitely your mother’s.” He scratched the back of his head nervously but nodded. “Thank you Tia. I have to go now though.” “Oh yes, have fun Mijo!” She yelled and waved. He waved back before hanging up and picking the mask up once again.

He placed Rico back in his cage with a handful of treats to keep him busy and turned on the radio to one of the Spanish channels so he wouldn’t get bored too much. He gave Lady a treat and left her to do her own thing, knowing she wouldn’t trash the place. “I’ll be home sometime tonight.” He called out and left his apartment. He only had to go down a few doors to his friend, Boo’s apartment. Apparently he was having a pre-party. He found the door open and walked in with a small smile. “Hello.” He said happily and walked further in. He didn’t see anyone he recognized besides Booney, except, yep, there was Emmet. He approached the only other male in the room and grinned. “Hello again.” He greeted cheerfully. “I didn’t know you would be here.” Now at least he knew two people in town. He planned to meet more people, but it was hard when you really didn’t know anyone else.

OOC:

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button saw how the smaller blond was getting closer to him with an eyeball like desert. Uh oh. Your going to get fat if you keep eating all of these eyeball's Matthew. he mentally scolded himself. He didn't get his usual work out time in today, so he didn't want to start slacking off and his body pay the price. But, what Matthew couldn't resist were the bright blue eyes of a boy and a delicious treat. Lets just say he had a soft spot for such things.

Matthew took the treat from Corey, and smirked. "If you keep this up, I might be big enough for you to cook me." Of course, Matthew was making a reference to the little kids story of the evil women with the candy house who tries to fatten up the kids and eat them. Though something tells me I am not going to mind if he eats me or not... he mentally blushed at the thought. But even if he did blush physically, the mask covered at least half of his cheeks. So he was sort of safe.

When Booney came out in his dress, Matthew could only look emotionless as ever. But realized he was doing this, and tried to look approving by giving the tradition 'thumbs up' with his hands. In typical social settings, if someone does something that is good, but they want to know if you think its good, a trick Matthew learned is to give a nod and a smirk, or to give a thumps up. Which usually made the receiving end of the gesture happy. "So, Corey. Do you go to parties often?" he asked in a hushed tone. Just so he could keep the conversation between himself and Corey.

After asking this he turned his head a little to see a similar blond walk into the wrong. Matthew didn't know who he was, but he automatically went to Emmet, which must mean they were friends of some kind.

(OOC: Edit.

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
User ImageA day without ʟαυɢɦᴛєʀ is a day ωαsᴛєdUser Image

Corey ate the cake pop and his gaze drifted over to Matthew at the words, swallowing his bite he smiled.
"Well I'm sure you'd taste delicious but cooking a human seems like too much work." A blush crept over his cheeks as he imagined the implications of his words. He chuckled a bit in an attempt to cover his nervousness and glanced at the man who walked in and walked right to the other man whom he didn't know. At the question he shrugged, "Never fancy parties, I think I'd stick out like a sore thumb. I never got drunk much at parties, I was always the designated driver so I started avoiding those because I don't like seeing my friends drunk if I'm not."

Corey smiled warmly at Matthew, "So what about you Matthew? Are you into partying and the like? Or are you more the type to chill at home?"

O.ut O.f C.offee: How did this take an hour to write? I think I need sleep >.> But sleep is for the weak...

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User Imageasdf

Emmet moved over to table where there were beers put out. He grabbed one and with a twist of the cap Emmet drank about half of the bottle in one gulp. It's been awhile since he's drank any alcohol. He tried to steer away from it because he tends to be a very loud and touchy drunk. Emmet finished drinking his first bottle and reached for his second. It was his first time in months, he was going to live a little, but he was keeping track of how much he drank. He didn't want to end up too intoxicated. He didn't want to end the nights with any regrets.

Boo's apartment was starting to get a little crowded. He wondered how many more people could fit in his apartment. Just as he said that Jasper walked in. I guess there was room for one more person. Emmet smiled widely as he saw Jasper approach him. "Hey, you look great. Your mask is pretty awesome." Emmet scratched at his head and chuckled, "Ya, I don't look much like a partier, but Boo is my friend and so is Candance, the host of the Masquerade. I'm here for support." Emmet took another sip of his beer. He pointed to his beer, "Hey, do you want one?" Emmet reached to grab him one and that's when he noticed the time on his watch. It seems they were running a little late. Not waiting for Jasper to answer him, he handed him the drink and smiled. He then spoke out to Boo. "We should probably head over to the Cafe, we dont want the host to be getting mad at us!" Emmet laughed as he took another big sip of drink. He still had half a bottle, and he wasn't feeling tipsy yet.

OOC: I edited my post to get things moving

DD

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│I AM INDIVIDUAL!dei-kunlulx{xFEEL FREE TO CALL ME CRAZYx}x
                  dei-kun deikun ha Dei-kunlul Deiha DEI

I love you with my whole butt! I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Boo grinned and laughed happily at everyone's seal of approval. "I've never gotten a chance to wear it before, so I'm glad everyone likes it." He patted the massive skirt again, sending a few sparkles flying to the floor. As the others chatted, he went about gathering the rest of his outfit quietly. He put on his bowtie and grabbed a small bag of makeup. Honestly, he never wore makeup now, but he had a small bit from when he was a teenager. He plucked a light blue, shimmery eye shadow out and went to the bathroom mirror yo put it on. Okay, so he was no Picasso with makeup, but at least he looked...decent? Ah, whatever. He was a dude in a dress. Mentally laughing at himself, he started pulling his hair back into a fancy style, placing flower berets throughout it in random places. Once he was done, he put on a bit of blush and lip gloss, then slipped on his heels.

"All right, guys! Who's ready to party?" He cheered as he popped back into the main room all made up and excited. "I think we can all walk there safely, since I'm guessing none of us want to be designated drivers." With a wink, he picked up his house keys and slipped them into his shoe. Okay, weird, yes. But where else was he supposed to put them? Picking up a small case of beer, he turned to the rest of the group and grinned. "Let's go bug Cadence." He joked, though he knew the owner of the cafe didn't quite care for his presence. Sometimes he was so stern and scary.

Boo entered the cafe with as flourish, holding up the case of beer to Cadence. "We have arrived with sweet ambrosia from the gods!" He said in a storybook-esque voice. Taking one for himself, he moved to a table and set the rest there, then turned to Cadence. The man was dressed all out and fit the part perfectly. Almost like the Phantom himself. "Wow, Cadence, you're even wearing a cape!" He laughed, trotting over to the man and messing with the cape behind his back. "Oh! Then I can be your princess!" He beamed and moved to be in front of the cafe owner. "Right, Cadence?"

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulALWAYS BE REAL NEVERBEFAKE
                  xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
                  User Image

Interesting Citizen

9,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser Image
Being all dressed up put Michael in a happy mood. He didn’t do this very often and so it was an exciting situation. He was curious about what other people would be wearing; he imagined he most likely wouldn’t fit quiet in though. Michael didn’t spend much time on that, it was what he had so the others would have to deal. It was only two commercial breaks before he was up and headed into the kitchen. There were a few clinks then the roar of a blender, a few seconds later Michael came back to his seat with a stemmed glass slat around the rim and everything.

“Don’t look at me like that Andrei, if you drank I bet your favorite would be a Mojito and that’s just as bad.”

Michel was a bit of a wussy drinker. He hated beer, there wasn’t much grosser than that to him. Jenny had teased him quite a bit that he preferred ‘B*tch Beer’ to the real thing. He’d managed to keep his high school buddies at bay because he would take shots at their parties. It was better than beer but not as good as mixed drinks. His mother had given him a booklet with 101 party drink recipes in it for his birthday and he’d gotten through a fair amount of them.

By the time he’d had enough waiting he’d gone back to the kitchen two more times, each time coming out with something different. His excited mood had turned to giddy and he was ready to socialize. Clicking off the T.V. Michael picked up Andrei and held him at face height.

“Let’s put you away before I forget. Don’t want you getting stuck under the couch again.”

It had been a frightening day when Michael had come back to his tortoise missing. He’d been letting the little guy explore when he went to work and forgotten to set him back in the tank. After hours of searching he found him wedged under the couch. Making sure everything was in order and he had what he might need Michael head out. There was a bit of skip in his step but really no other signs that he’d pregamed. He may have been a wuss but he wasn’t a light weight.

When Michael got to the café there were already some people there, he was glad not to be early. He couldn’t help but laugh seeing what looked to be a fairy tale princess waving his bosses cape behind him. On its own the cape would have fit but after seeing flutter in the wind like a super hero it was just funny. Forcing himself to look away Michael took in all the decorations; the place had been completely transformed. It looked so different, it was a nice change. Being there and not standing behind the counter was also a nice change.

User Image

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button shook his head. "No, I have never been one for parties. At all. But then again, I never really get asked to go to parties by friends. So this is a new experience for me." he explained. Everything in this town was a new experience for him. He didn't have too many friends in the city. So most of his good times were spent with Brand designing, or watching tv, or just browsing the internet for more clothes to wear, or checking out the latest trends.

Matthew looked around and noticed how everyone was talking, and were getting ready, and he could tell that they were about to leave. So Matthew looked at this outfit, and dusted himself off a little. Not wanting a thing out of place on his outfit. He messed up his hair a little, to give it that 'I just got out of bed' look. Which suited him. Especially when he just got out of bed.

The cafe was pretty, as usual. Matthew really just wanted to go home. Have a nice bottle of wine, and pass out with Brand. But Matthew knew tonight he would have to put forth effort on making new friends. He was tired of the only friend he had in this town to be the blond chick he picked up at the bar. If you could even call her a friend.

Matthew eventually found Corey, and tapped him on the shoulder, "Would you let me buy a you a drink? Corey?" he asked a little bit nervously. He had never asked a boy if he could buy a drink for him.

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
User ImageA day without ʟαυɢɦᴛєʀ is a day ωαsᴛєdUser Image

The cafe looked great, and the owner of the cafe looked good dressed as the Phantom. Corey grabbed a beer from the case Boo had brought and retreated from the dress-wearing male. He had a feeling that Boo would get drunk and he wasn't sure he wanted to be around him while he did that. He finished his first beer quickly and tossed the bottle away, deciding to enter the fray of people, steeled by the faint buzz that was running through his system.

When Corey felt a tap on his shoulder he turned to see Matthew, his question surprised the blond and he felt a little giddy. He gave Matthew a brilliant smile, "Well of course, but you have to promise to let me cook for you." Corey tucked his hands into his pockets, nervous but not showing it. "Might I say Matthew, you look amazing, that mask of yours is really interesting."

O.ut O.f C.offee:

Tipsy Bunny

User Image
User Image
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

If love is blind, why do I see you so clearly now? Perfect vision of our love somehow.
You take over my mind, you're the one that keeps me up all night.
I know no one else could make me feel this way.
I want to look up into the milky way tonight, the sky illuminates the love we make so bright.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"What do you think?" When his question was met with silence, he looked down to the curious white bunny at his feet. Of course, she didn't care what Finn was going to be wearing to the masquerade, just as long as he maybe tucked some tasty yogurt treats in the pocket for her. The blonde looked once more to the full length mirror that he stood in front of, reaching up to run his hand along the brown faux fur, of course, collar of the cream jacket he was debating wearing. Being a simple dresser, he didn't have many 'fancy' things lining his closet, so this was the only jacket he had that he thought would look appropriate. He'd worn it before for another party, so it was easy to lay out the pieces of his look out on the bed. A pair of cream, half-palm, fingerless gloves, his jacket, his socks and shoes, his cream colored pants-skirt combo, and of course, his mask.

He knew there was a party going on in his building, but he decided to skip that. Not that he wasn't somewhat of a social butterfly, but he wanted to relax and unwind a little bit, which is why he took so long bathing and getting ready. In total, including his bath, it took about two hours to get ready. Most of it was spent soaking in the bath, careful not to linger so long that his fingers would turn into prunes. Miss Creampuff simply sat by, relaxing herself by sprawling out across his bed, bunny nose twitching as she watched him move about the loft. "Well, I'm leaving." He held the strap of his mask, waiting until he was finishing driving and at the cafe before he put it on. "Goodbye, Miss!" Kissing each of her giant ears, he gave her a few snuggles before he left the bedroom, leaving the door open for the litter trained bunny to do as she pleased. Believe him, he rabbit-proofed the whole apartment before he even adopted her a year ago. She was a good girl, but she was a rabbit.. and she had giant teeth that would gladly chew anything she found interesting. And because of her digging habit, furniture had to be replaced and Finn bought her a special scratching mat.

Just before enterting the cafe, he set the mask gently over his face, pulling back the cream white lace straps to secure it. Taking a deep breath, he pushed past the doors, eyes slowly scanning the room of all the others dressed up in their masquerade costumes. This was going to be a good time. He smiled as he moved from the entrance, finding himself a cozier place to stand so he wouldn't be in the way. It was then that he regretted not coming with someone else. It was hard to recognize everyone with masks on, aside from those that were too loud, that he'd recognize even if they were inside a mascot suit. Being fairly plain, he was afraid no one would recognize him either, he didn't feel like he stood out from the crowd, but rather blended in.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      It's you and only you. The moon shines its light on you, your pretty eyes they glow. Tell me that you'll stay the night, just stay a while.

User Image

Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?: The party!

Wʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ?: Myself

Hᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ?: "I'm okay." Content / Nervous

6,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

So far, everything was going swell. He was nodding politely to those he already knew as the slipped past newer guest. He was chatting and smiling... Or rather, he was not flat out frowning. Finally, workers and friends began to arrive bring god's drink with them. He went to make a snarky comment towards the princess of the group, when said princess decided to flutter his cape like a ninny of a superhero. He glanced around, hoping no one had seen that but knowing several had. Cadence could honestly say that Boo could make him blush like a school boy with his hands caught in his pants. However, Boo was special to Cadence (God only knows why) so he let hi-he-Boo get away with things no one else dared to.

"Well Boo, it does seem like you need a princes. And you even brought drinks! So save me a dance in the middle of the floor!"

He gave a gentle, playful tug to one of Boo's berets before winking, as he turned back to the entering guest. He'd greeted Matthew and Michael with a nod of the head, and offered Corey what would have passed for a smile on most people but that just looked out of place on him. One of the last people he greeted looked a little out of place. Scared just like a cute little bunny rabbit. He slid over to him, as creepy as the real phantom, and titled his head to give the bunny a sad smile.

"Fear not little bunny, for you already made it down the hole. You'll find we are quite as strange as you- except for the princes, but she owes me her first dance. So party, party, without tea. You've made it here you shall not leave."

And just like that he disappeared into the crowds, feeling rather nervous and awkward himself. It seemed, that because he had managed to miss his original awkward schoolboy phase, that the gods were going to make him make it up now, here before his own peers. Still, this was his party and he'd be damned if he didn't get completely s**t faced and take some porr sucker home. He snagged one of Boo's "gifts" and chugged it in one go. Amber courage if he had to name it himself.

xoxox
                                                                  ══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX
                                                                  XOX
                                                                  ══ ═════════ ═════════ XOX

Yeah you bleed just to know your alive
                                                                  xoxoand I dont want the world to see me cause I dont think that they'd understand
                                                                  xoxoxoxxo when everythings made to be broken i just want you to know who I am

xoxox══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│I AM INDIVIDUAL!dei-kunlulx{xFEEL FREE TO CALL ME CRAZYx}x
                  dei-kun deikun ha Dei-kunlul Deiha DEI

I love you with my whole butt! I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Boo laughed at Cadence's reply, smiling up at him as he tugged on his beret. "I'll have to warn you: I'm an awful dancer." He admitted, winking back at Cadence as he turned to keep greeting guests. With a skip in his step, though the dress made it hard to do much of anything at all, he found his way to a table and sat down. He drank the beer in his hands in a matter of minutes and grabbed another one. Though he seemed ditzy and innocent for the most part, he could actually get down and dirty and he did so quite a bit. Drinking was just one thing he loved, which he blamed on having grown up for a while in Italy. That was a lie, of course, but it sounded good.

Boo started in on the second beer as he watched his friends and some complete strangers mingle, smiling to himself. This town was really amazing. All the people were friendly and the shops were nice, the weather was always pretty decent, and there were a lot of cute people as well. He was really glad he stumbled upon this small little square of the world and was pretty sure he wouldn't mind spending a long while here. By the time he finished his second beer, he was fairly tipsy and could already feel the giggles he usually got when he was drunk. He caught a glimpse of Cadence weaving through the crowd and grinned.

"Cadence!" He called, moving through the crowd after him. Just as he neared, he tripped on his own dress and had to catch himself against Cadence's chest. "Whoops~!" He giggled, hanging onto the man and looking up at him. "You promised me a dance, right? Come on." Taking the cafe owner's hand, he led him to a more open space of the floor and draped his arms over his shoulders. "I really can't dance." He repeated, giggling again. It was obvious the alcohol was taking more effect now that he was up and moving around. "Weeeeell, not that...well, at least. No one ever really taught me." He pouted at the thought of not having been taught such a basic skill.

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulALWAYS BE REAL NEVERBEFAKE
                  xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
                  User Image
Jasper Gregory Heiderich
Lady and Rico

User Image
                                                    A big smile plastered on his face as Emmet complimented his mask. “Thanks! I figured, I’m a musician when I’m not working at the shelter, so I might as well express that.” He explained and gladly accepted the beer. “We party all the time in Costa Rica. Never anything like this though. It was more like fiestas at our restaurant. I played music with my uncle, everyone danced, and had a grand old time.” In truth he hadn’t drunk anything remotely alcoholic since his grandfather’s funeral, but there comes a time to throw caution to the wind, and that’s what he was planning tonight. So he followed the group to the café, beer quickly finished before he left the apartment.

He felt a little out of place and definitely out of his element and he wasn’t completely sure why. Maybe it was the new locale. When he’d moved to Costa Rica, he’d gone through a similar phase. Maybe it was the fact that he was dressed up with a mask on his face. He’d been to plenty of parties, but had never heard of one like this or what you did at them. Oh well, when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

He turned his attention to Emmet, “I’ll get us another drink.” He explained and weaved his way through the crowd to retrieve two more beers. When he returned, he handed the bottle to Emmet. “Now, I think a toast is in order before I forget. So, I’m from Costa Rica, but I’m also from England, and have spent many summers in the Bavarian mountains of Germany visiting family. And in Germany, we say ‘Prost und neue Freunde’, which means ‘to good health and new friends’. And because I’m not good with speeches, I’m sticking with that because it sounds cool.” He explained with ease to anyone wanting to join in his impromptu toast. “So, Prost und neue Freunde.” He said excitedly and chugged down his beer quite quickly, thanking his German genes for that particular talent. He was only two beers in, so he wasn’t anywhere near toasted, but he could feel the pleasant warmth that came with drinking.

OOC:

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User Imageasdf

Things were definitely moving quickly. He guzzled down his second beer before leaving the apartment with Jasper and everyone else. He could definitely feel himself getting a little bit tipsy already. It's to be expected since he hasn't drank in a very long time.

The walk to the cafe was a little bit of blur to him. He did remember tripping thou and holding on to Jasper to keep from falling down. Then he remembered bursting out laughing at his clumsiness. Okay, so maybe it wasn't a complete blur to him. He just couldn't believe how fast they got there.

Emmet felt his face a little funny. He had completely forgotten that he hadn't put his mask on yet. He quickly slipped it on and now he felt at ease. He waited as Jasper went to get him drinks. It was at the corner of his eye that he noticed sweet little Finnley. "Hey there Finnley! Looking pretty hott there!" He shouted out very loudly. He was gonna keep yelling out to him but Jasper came back with more drinks.

Emmet chuckled as Jasper spoke German. There was no way he could repeat that back. Instead, he just clinked his beer to Jasper's and guzzled that bad boy down. Now, I think this was his third drink. Maybe fourth. Yup, he lost count already. Emmet turned his scattered brained attention to Jasper and grinned. His body was acting on his own now. He lifted his hand and softly removed a piece of hair that was out of place. "Wow! It's really soft! Did you know how soft your hair is?" Emmet chuckled again.

He turned to see that there were people dancing already. He quickly grabbed Jasper's hand. "Come on, teach me some of those spanish dancing moves!" Emmet pulled Jasper to the dance floor.

DD

6,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Cadence rolled his eyes at Boo. Silly silly little child. "Don't worry darling, I can dance for the both of us."

He watched as the boy-girl flounced around, consuming maybe to many drinks for a princess that size. Which would make dancing both harder and easier. harder, because he would be supporting !00 pounds of fluff (alright, maybe the dress wasn't that big but still!) and easier because he would be able to take the lead without any fuss. Not that Boo seemed like the kind to want to take the lead. Were not princesses always looking for heroes to ride in and save the day for them? Of course, Boo was no more a damsel in distress than Cadence a night in shining armor. But they sure would look smashing on the dance floor. A sight for all the miserable guest to envy..

He kept a watchful eye on the crowd, making sure no one got to rowdy. Drunk he could handle, but rowdy tore wallpaper and smashed chairs and these things cost enough limbs without adding damage repairs into the count. And okay sure. Maybe he was watching Boo just a little to closely. But Boo was an easy target, and while Cadence wasn't really one to abuse those few who found him tolerable, he also wasn't one to turn down a free ride. They were few and far between for him and he was open to.... accommodating even the strangest of people.Besides, if one was willing to get that drunk, they deserved what they got.

He was more than prepared to catch Boo, being rather surprised at how pleasant it was to have her/him in his arms. He clutched Boo close to his chest with a slight chuckle. "No worries my princess. I can cover for the both of us. All you have to do is look pretty while I waltz us around. We shall be the envy of this part!" True to his word he spun them into the center of the crowd, mimicking a dance he had learned in London one time. Sort of a modern Waltz that could be done to more popular music. He was careful however, not to spin or dip his partner too much. he had seen the alcohol intake, and he wasn't inclined ot be pucked upon at his own ball. He leaned down, kissing the side of Boo's head. "You look darling, my princess."

xoxox
                                                                  ══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX
                                                                  XOX
                                                                  ══ ═════════ ═════════ XOX

Yeah you bleed just to know your alive
                                                                  xoxoand I dont want the world to see me cause I dont think that they'd understand
                                                                  xoxoxoxxo when everythings made to be broken i just want you to know who I am

xoxox══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff