Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
User ImageA day without ʟαυɢɦᴛєʀ is a day ωαsᴛєdUser Image

The blond crouched before his dog's kennel, in reality he had gotten it as a hand-me-down from a saint Bernard so it was fairly large for the beagle, that and the pillows made it Toby's little home. One of the few times outside of play that Toby had ever growled and tried to bite Corey was when he had been drunk and tried to climb into the kennel to drag his dog out. However he was allowed to stick his fingers through the bars as he whispered,
"Night bud, I'll be back before morning." The dog watched him stand and head over to his counter. He'd been iffy about making anything for the others, he didn't know if they were vegetarians or not, but in the end he missed cooking for a crowd so he'd examined what he had in his fridge and in his cabinets and run out for some thing for oat-butterscotch bars that his sister had taught him to make. Though he was pretty sure they'd be good baking and him didn't always mix well. He was a great cook and he loved cooking with a passion but his sister was the baker.

He was probably a bit early, but he didn't care as he climbed into the jeep, doorless as usual, and turned the keys that rested in the ignition. He always got a lot of crap for leaving the keys in the car, but someone could take off the doors, windshield, and top of his jeep. So it wasn't like he had anything valuable in it anyways. His car was affectionately named 'Jeepers' and whenever he said it he had to sing the line 'Jeepers, Creepers, where'd you get them peepers?' even though that movie scared the living daylights out of him.

It was a short drive down to the fancy apartments where Boo had said he lived. The odd male had eagerly invited both him and Matthew, and everyone in the cafe, for a pre-masquerade getting-ready party at his place. Corey was nervous about seeing Matthew again, he wanted to make sure he actually looked good this time. He smoothed down his hair in his rearview mirror and hopped out, his clothes in a bag, the oat bars in a blue glass pan tucked under one arm. Corey headed to loft 1B, the apartment that he was fairly sure Boo had specified he lived in, and knocked on the door.

O.ut O.f C.offee: Let the games begin X3

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button, after getting coffee inside him and spending a little time with his friends, found out that a masquerade party was going to be held at the cafe, and Booey was so excited about it that he wanted to invite everyone he knew to his apartment for a little fun get together before the actually party. When he arrived home, he looked in his fridge, and took out a stake and started to cook it for Brand, to make up for the slut throwing him out of his bed.

One thing that had always amazed Matthew was that Brand loved to watch tv. He actually understood how to change the channel if Matthew left the remote on the floor. They only had basic cable right now until Matthew could make a little extra money off his designs. So Brand mostly just stared at the news, in Matthews opinion, because he liked the lady that did the news. Of course he didn't understand anything that was shown on the tv.

The suit that Matthew was wearing was actually made by himself. In college they had an assignment to make a formal wear for themselves and get graded on it. This one was his, and it earned the best grade in the class at the time. He decided it would do for this party. However, he had to rummage through some old boxes to find a masquerade mask. However, he did not design this. The party store down the street in New York did.

He spent the rest of his time getting ready. He put his iPod on his iHome, and turned it all the way up and listened to some wonderful music by the Adventure Club. More specifically his favorite song, Youth, a remix of course, but it was still such a good one. He got ready in an hour or so, dancing around his apartment to the beat of the music.

Once he was ready, he left Brand with a steak, and the news lady. As any man would want to end his night Matthew guessed. Before he left, he made sure he had everything on. Mask. Check. Suit. Check. Good breath? Check. No b***h in my apartment? Check. The women he had over left with a belly full of toast, and a satisfied sex life.

Matthew got into his car, with his full outfit on, and tried to remember the directions that Booney gave him to his house. It took him a while, but he finally found the right apartments. He got out and walked his way to loft 1B, and found Corey at the door, so he knew he found the right place. "Hey." he said. Sticking his hands in his pockets, and smirking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

User Image

User Image

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tyson stepped from out of the bathroom and adjusted the collar of his coat before tugging lightly on the strings of his white undershirt as he flashed his chinchilla a smile. "Well, what do you think?" He asked as he twirled around, showing off his outfit. There came a light purr from the rodent as if signifying his approval. The red-head ventured towards his pet and picked him up before nestling him on the side of his bed. "well, if you like that, get a load of the mask I found...." He reached for the venetian mask and presented it before Fantom, wiggling it slightly as he turned it left and right. "Looks pretty cool right? I'm going to look like a full blown pirate~" He walked over to his dresser and looked in the mirror as he slipped the mask on. It might not be as fancy as compared to the other guests outfits. But it was all he could find. in fact, this was an old halloween costume he had just happened to keep. Funny huh? "Too bad you can't come, buddy. You'd fit in with the masquerade party perfectly!" He turned around and pictured the young chinchilla sporting a cape with a stemmed rose tucked in his mouth. He stifled a laugh. "You'd definitely nail the whole Fantom of the Opera role!" Which was true seeing as Fantom's mosaic fur made it look like he really was wearing a mask anyway. The young red-head pulled the top drawer of his nightstand and pulled out long red hair stored in a small packet. "I'm heading over to Boo's Pre-Party. I'm thinking about asking him to put in these extensions for me so that i can pull my hair back in a low ponytail or something..." No answer. Ty turned around and blinked to find that the chinchilla was no longer on his bed. "Fantom?" He head soft, muffled cries and watched in horror as the rodent hopped from out of the hamper, boxers in mouth, before dashing down the hall. Tyson's face turned red as he ran after his pet. "S-SERIOUSLY?! FANTOM GIVE THAT BACK!"

----------------------

Tyson left from Jacob's house and waved to the brunette. "Thanks again Jacob for looking after Fantom for me" The young man then hopped on his skateboard and glided off. It probably was a strange sight to see... A pirate skateboarding. The thought made even Tyson break out into sheer laughter...causing him to receive a few stares, nothing he wasn't use to. Now where did that guy say he lived again? Ah yeah. in those fancy apartments across town. Riverdale was it? Ehhh...he'd figure it out someway. If not he could always stop and ask for directions. If he didn't scare anyone away that is.

Tyson made his way up the stairs, his board tucked neatly underneath his arm as he turned the corner. He eyed the numbers on each door he passed, reading them out loud as he went. "2B.....2A......Ah!" He stopped short, noticing two young men standing in front of the door...and they were also in costume. Which meant that this was definitely Boo's place! "Yo~" He greeted with a pearly smile and raise of his hand.

OOC: ...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

User Image
I think I have everything I need
It got dark, but now I think I see
The world around is full of arms still reaching out to me
I hear the notes and belt them back to you
I feel loved
I'm burning like a fuse.
I'm not afraid
'cause I know I've got nothing left to lose.

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│I AM INDIVIDUAL!dei-kunlulx{xFEEL FREE TO CALL ME CRAZYx}x
                  dei-kun deikun ha Dei-kunlul Deiha DEI

I love you with my whole butt! I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.

Boo finished his cake pop and stuck his tongue out at his pigs, then tossed the stick in the trash. "You guys are so spoiled, you know that?" He muttered, crouching down to pet them both. They snorted and squeaked and nudged him with their noses, excited to have him at their level. "But you are just too darn cute not to dote on!" He laughed as they got even more excited, getting him on the ground and crawling on him. The young man lay on his back laughing as his pets walked over him and nuzzled his face with their soft pink noses. "Seriously, you two, I have guests coming over!" He laughed, propping himself up on his forearms. The two pigs snorted and smiled up at him. "I would love to sit here and snuggle with you all night, but I've got things to do. I know, it's unbelievable!"

Just as he started to get up, he heard a knock at the door. Oh god! His first guest! Sure, he'd had people over before, but never for a party. And never very many people at once. He wasn't a very organized person, so parties tended to go majorly wrong when he was in charge of them. "Un momento, por favor!" He called, scrambling to his feet. As quickly and carefully as possible, he took the tray of cake pops and put them on the coffee table in the main sitting area. Then he slid back into the kitchen, literally, and scooped up Tom and Huck in each arm. With a happy laugh, he opened the door, completely ignoring the fact he was in nothing but underwear and a baggy shirt. "Hey people, come on in!" He chirped, kicking the door open further with his foot.

"Tyson, you already know Tom and Huck." The pigs snorted and squirmed violently in his arms until he released them. They quickly trotted over to Tyson and started hopping around him, sniffing his legs happily. "As for the rest of you, that's Tom and Huck. They are micro pigs and are also greedy little food mongers, sooo..." He trailed off with a laugh and scratched the back of his head. "Ah! Right, right, party time." He reminded himself, tapping a finger on the side of his head. With a large smile, he hopped over to the sitting area, jumping over the back of an armchair and plopping into it Indian-style with another laugh. "So, I made cake pops." He pointed to the tray on the table in front of him. "There's drinks in the fridge--everyone's at least twenty one right? Ah, well, there's water, too." He shrugged and smiled back at the small group that had gathered. "Anyone else as excited as I am?"

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulALWAYS BE REAL NEVERBEFAKE
                  xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
                  User Image

Interesting Citizen

9,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser Image
After the sensation of the new painting blew over the rest of the day had gone smoothly and without incident. At lunch he went to the pet store and got more powder for Andrei then during his break he took Maverick for his walk. Before the day was over he had written on one of his response cards and put it in the jar. All of a sudden a masquerade was announced and the whole place turned into a buzz, it was quiet the commotion. A blue haired kid, Boo was possibly what he’d said his name was, announced a pre-party at his apartment and invited anyone who wanted to come. Though it was a wonderful gesture Michael felt he would most likely pass. That would be way too many people in one place and with masks and costumes and make-up it wouldn’t be much too reminiscent to his sisters.

Feeding the little Russian Tortoise Michael sat in front of the tank and ate his own meal. It consisted of ramen with egg, peas, carrots, and chicken. Pork Fried Rice psh! This was so much better. Over the years he’d acquired a set of reusable wooden chopsticks, they were simple and pretty. The two of them sat and ate staring at each other. Some would think it creepy, a boy staring at a turtle eating noodles on a stool. They may be right but Andrei was great company and keeping pace with a tortoise was a great way to make sure you didn’t over eat.

Once the two of them were done Michael got up and went to his closet. There wasn’t much that’d he’d considered fancy that would work for a masquerade. After a while he shoved all of the hangers to one side and found something in the back. It had been a Halloween costume from his last year of high school. No one around here would recognize it; the only problem was if he still fit in it. With a sign and an apprehensive look he went into the bathroom to try it on. It wasn’t too long before a loud yelp came from the room. Jumping out in underwear and socks Michael slid into the living room.

“That’s right Andrei I’m the same size I was in high school!”

Striking a pose he strutted back to his room, flipping on the radio Michael pulled a box out of one of the drawers and drug a stool in front of the mirror. His costume required lots of face paint. Sure it wasn’t a real mask but with enough make-up a person’s features could be just as distorted as with a mask. Michael looked at himself for a moment; he’d have to put in contacts. He wasn’t that fond of contacts, he didn’t like touching his eyeballs. After a few tries he figured it out and was ready to keep going. Some would think that he hated all things girl because of his sisters and he did for a while. It was good phase but he’d slowly learned to appreciate some of their traits. After hours and hours of them practicing on him Michael had gotten pretty good at putting on make-up, though now-a-days he called it face paint to make himself feel better. With his hair pulled back to a pony tail on the top of his head he began. It wasn’t that hard, mostly just a mime set up.

When he was finally done Michael hopped off the stool and stretched, a few pops came from his back. He shimmied his way back into his suit and was pretty much ready to go. It was quiet the transformation. Though it had taken plenty of time for him to get ready he still felt like he was too early. Pulling Andrei out of his tank Michael plopped down onto the couch and turned on the T.V. to wait till he could head out.

User Image

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Sётн Cопиёя

Sїlvєя

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.....

Once he was done every human errand he could think of doing he he now home a hour before the afternoon it was tiring but he liked it. He laid on his couch as his cat purred on his stomach while he was deep in his thoughts for a while to see what to do or what he have heard about today. Oh yea something was happening at the Cafe near here. He seen the paper on the window earlier maybe he should, you know, just to do something maybe. He thought about it soon Viper glanced at him as she was petted.

"Should I go?" He asked her and waited after she mewed and went back to sleep. He groan then got up and began getting himself ready for the masquerade at the cafe. "Stupid cat..." He said to himself but though of course he didn't mean it. He had a slight headache from the shelter earlier though he should be use to the loud noises by now but it won't be anytime soon. Seth came out the shower and with a towel wrapped around his waist he looked down at the clothes that was pretty nice but not to nice since he was really a fancy guy but it had a civilized touch to it you can say.

Seth went ahead and put them on with sigh. 'Hm?' He looked over when he heard Viper jumped on his bed near his clothes. "What is it this time?" He wondered when he seen she had her nicely light blue, with a charm in the middle, collar in her mouth then put it down. He picked it up once he buttoned up his greyish collared shirt and cuffs. "Nope not this time Viper. There's no little siblings aloud there." He picked her up and put the collar down on the cabinet near his house keys. He could hear that she wasn't to happy about that but he'll make up to her by letting her go outside longer with him when he gets back in the morning.

Soon he was back in his room once fully dressed he went through his things and found a mask. he began to fix the gold ribbon and put the mask on his face as he looked at his in the mirror to make sure he was pretty good. He patted the black vest jacket that went over the greyish collared long sleeve shirt. Yep he was ready to go. With a turn of his heel, he grabbed his shoes, put them, gave Viper her last pet, food, water, and treat for the rest of the day until he comes back whenever that maybe.

He grab the keys and out the door he went with a back wave to his feline roommate. He put in his buds in his ears and began to list to some heart beating music. Sometimes the music he listen he feels like his heart might explode with the beat. He began to think of where the pre-get together was it toke him while but soon he remembered it and found. Luckily he was though he was never early when it came to party. Uh who would? There was people that was for sure that he seen around now and then some he never seen before. Seth glanced maybe once and twice only cause he seen pigs. Expression was question was on but he quick just shrug it off living here in this town probably going to be weird then most.

Though he couldn't but looked at the girl...no wait that's dude...don't ask how he figure that one out quickly. His eyes quickly looked from down to up in flash and decided to look at the pigs instead...you know for respect. Of not trying to look like a some perv and curse himself..though its not everyday you'll see a cute guy willing wearing a shirt and underwear.

....Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.”

― Albert Einstein

[Out Of Curiosity:.....]

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100

Corey smiled at Matthew, hiding how nervous he was,
"Hey Matthew, what's-" Corey was interrupted by another guy, he didn't know him but he was never one to not return a smile, "Hello." When Boo answered the door Corey's eyebrows shot up as he took in what his friend was wearing. He laughed, "Only you can get away with women's clothes. Trust me I've met a lot of guys who try but you trump 'em all." He wrapped one arm around his friend in a half-hug and glanced down at the pigs. Well he could honestly say he'd never met a person who had pigs for pets. He knew someone who had a family farm and they owned pigs, cared for them and everything, but they weren't pets.

Heading into the apartment he looked around, it was definitely nicer than his own. He set down the butterscotch bars next to the cake pops and smiled, "Awesome, they look like eyeballs." He picked one up and looked at it, turning back to the two guys he didn't know in the room. His smile was brilliant as he said, "What's up? I'm Corey, it's nice to meet some people in this town. I thought I was going to die of loneliness." He was glad to see that he wasn't the only one not really dressed up, even if he had been the only shoes he owned were a pair of ratty converse that now rested on his feet, it would have ruined any fancy look he was going for. His eyes drifted over to Matthew, who looked amazing in a black tux and a white mask.

O.ut O.f C.offee:

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Sётн Cопиёя

Sїlvєя

Glad he wasn't the only one kind of calming down on the fancy part but maybe except for one. He looked at the male in the all black tux and mask then back at the other male that addressed himself as Corey. Of course he gave a small wave and said. "Seth but you can call me Silver," he picked up the eyeball shaped food then a gave it a small bit to taste. The filling inside caught him off guard but luckily he sucked it up before it fell from his mouth. He gave a small chuckle at his words and added. "From the looks of it that sounds a bit surprising to hear." Seth made it as small joke but also from the way how Corey was he didn't look like the kind of guy to just didn't have friends but to always have one. So he chuckled to so it was joke then finished rest of the delicious treat.

― Albert Einstein

[Out Of Curiosity:.....]

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button stared at Corey for a minute. Hes outfit was adorable, but everyone else seemed a little bit more theatrical with the outfits than Matthew. Which made Matthew uncomfortable. The only thing dramatic about his outfit is the unusual shape of his mask. But he really loved it. It was his favorite...and really only masquerade mask.

Matthew was never much one for parties. Even the fashion parties at his old college never really did it for him. They usually consisted of them getting the fashion students best friends to be models, and they make a cute simple outfit for them, and they model it off at the party. Best person wins a prize, lots of fun and laughs. But Matthew never really fit in because he was the 'star' student, so everyone was kinda jealous, but only wanted to talk to him about what kind of work he does. Never really trying to get to know him.

He figured that being away from selfish people like that would do him some good. Which is one of the many reasons he moved out of the city to get some small town inspiration for some of his designs. But Matthew also knew the stress of the city wouldn't be here. Where people weren't too selfish. Where people actually got to know their neighbor, for the sake of knowing their neighbor.

He looked Booney up and down, and only smiled.So. This is my new friend. A boy. A hot boy. Who dresses in lovely women's clothing. he then made a mental not that if they stay friends long enough, he should shop at Victoria Secret for Booneys birthday. Not only for Booney's gain of high end womens clothing, but for Matthews gain of possibly seeing him lounge about in them around his house if he ever comes over again.

Matthew soon found out after standing around with everyone that, one, Booneys pigs were so cute, and that they needed to visit Brand. Two, the white haired male's name was Seth. And three, the longer he stared at Corey, the more pretty he got. It was still an on going experiment, and to get optimal results, he truly needed to keep staring. Though he would take a break if he thought the boy would look back at him or something. For once, he look at Booney and asked "Are you wearing anything feminine to the dance Booney?" he popped a cake pop into his mouth after the question, just making small talk to pass the time.

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User Imageasdf

Emmet had a very busy morning. He met lots of new people, but enjoyed to doing so. He met lots of new animal friends that he cant wait to see again. There were tons of shipment that came in. It was until the store room was filled that he realized he might have ordered too much. It was until it hit him! Whatever there was extra off he could give away of the opening of the new park that being built in the town. It was very animal and kid friendly. Emmet was asked to be a big sponsor and now he knows what to give out!

The day had really gone by fast for Emmet. It wasn't until both his dogs, Angel and Benji, started to whimper a little that he realized it was time for them too eat dinner. Which also meant it was time for masquerade party and the cafe. Emmet completely forgotten and felt bad for making his animals wait on him. Emmet skipped his usual cleaning duties and just quickly locked things up. With leashes in his hands Emmet left the shop.

Emmet's cat Cheeto had a lot to say to him as he walked around his food bowl. Emmet could just imagine the curse words he was probably spouting for being late to feed him. Instead of getting ready first, Emmet felt he owed it to his animals to feed them first thing. Opening up the food container, he poured his pets foods. They were now purring and wagging their tails as they quickly ate their food. Emmet smiled to himself as he watched them.

Emmet stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. This is was probably a good time to express how lacking in muscle he was. Thou, he did have a slender body. Nothing grossly skinny of course, enough to make him look a little attractive. Emmet looked at himself in the mirror as he decided what he was going to do with his hair. It was medium length and it sometimes hung around hid face. Emmet was thinking, slicking it back would be a good idea. That way his mask would show. Plus, it was a special occasion.

For the first time in a probably ever, it took Emmet thirty minutes to get changed. He took one last look in the mirror and Emmet was impressed with himself. He was dressed to impress. And there really wasn't anyone he was trying to impress really. He hasn't really found anyone that is willing to deal with his frequent embarrassments. Thou, he has thought about Boo a little. How boo manages to some how cause his stomach to flop sometimes, but Emmet then reminds himself that he is that way with everyone. So nope, still single. He isn't complaining.

Emmet walked into the living room and did a slow spin for his pets. "Well, how do I look" Both dogs laughed and Cheeto meowed. "Ya, I don't look too shabby." Emmet chuckeld to himself. Emmet placed his mask inside his pocket. He wasn't ready to put it on yet, he would tell it was going to make him a little sweaty.

Emmet took one last look in his apartment, making sure there was nothing on, and with that he was ready to leave. "Alright, be good and don't fight with each other." Emmet shook his finger to them and smiled. With that little piece of authority Emmet was out the door. He traveled a long to distance to Boo's apartment. A couple of steps to the right and was finally there. The door was slightly open and he could hear a lot of people in there. Emmet poked his head through and noticed everyone greeting each other. He then noticed Boo, it didn't look like he was ready. He wondered if Boo, he was pretty much in his underwear. He sometimes was a little scattered brain. Emmet walked over to him and greeted him. 'It seems very lively in here! I hope I didn't miss much." He then leaned in and whispered softly to him, "You do know you are in your underwear still, right?" Emmet couldn't help but chuckle, he's never had to say those words in his life.

DD

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│I AM INDIVIDUAL!dei-kunlulx{xFEEL FREE TO CALL ME CRAZYx}x
                  dei-kun deikun ha Dei-kunlul Deiha DEI

I love you with my whole butt! I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.

Boo smiled brightly at Corey, turning to sit on his legs backwards in the chair, arms crossed over the top. "I think girl's clothes are a lot more comfortable." He admitted. "Oh! But I have guy clothes, too." With a thoughtful nod, he looked to the newcomer that introduced himself as Seth, or Silver as he preferred. His hair was super cool and looked really soft. He would have reached out and petted it, but after the earlier events with Matthew, he was trying to remind himself to give people a little more space. "I'm Booney, but everyone calls me Boo. You know...like a ghost!" He piped up and shot a peace sign at Seth with a laugh.

It was nice to see Matthew had showed up as well. After all, he was a new friend--not to mention the fact he looking dashing in a tux. Besides, after their rocky start he was afraid he'd gotten off on the wrong foot with the man. "You sure look snazzy, Matthew." He giggled reaching over the chair to pick Huck up. "Right, Huck? Doesn't he look handsome?" He asked his little pig, who only snorted loudly in reply. That was obviously a yes. With another laugh, he put Huck in his lap and looked back up just in time to see Emmet walk in. He waved at his friend frantically, as if he wouldn't be able to see him from two feet away. "What's cookin' good lookin'?" He beamed as Emmet approached him. "You look even more spiffy that usual!" Not remembering his promise to give other's their space, he leaned up and hugged Emmet tightly. When the mention of his current apparel came up, he merely laughed let the poor man go. "Of course I know, silly! This is my house, after all." He puffed out his cheeks and pouted lightly.

Hearing Matthew finally speak up, Boo grinned widely. "Perfect timing, Matthew!" He chimed, bouncing up from his chair. "I'll be right back~" He assured everyone with a pointed finger, then hurried off to the bathroom. It took a while for him to figure out all the layers and frills and lace, but he eventually managed to slip his dress on. Huge, puffy, and pink--it made him feel like a princess. He smiled at himself in the mirror, having to bite back tears of nostalgia at the memory of when his mother had bought this for him. Then, with a deep breath, he opened the door and stepped out. Unfortunately, the big unveil took an unexpected turn when he stepped on the hem and went tumbling in to his room that was across from the bathroom. There was a few thuds and crashes before he righted himself and emerged from the room, patting down the mass of fabric flowing from his waist. "Tada!" He sang, lifting his arms and doing a spin for the small group. "What do you guys think?" He asked, taking the hairband from his bun and letting his hair cascade down around his face and back. "Too much?"

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulALWAYS BE REAL NEVERBEFAKE
                  xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
                  User Image

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100

A lot seemed to have happened at once, another guy had come into the apartment, he remembered that he worked at the pet store, Corey hadn't gone in there yet but he'd passed by it a few times. Of course then Boo rushed off to get dressed and then come down in a dress. A sly smile came onto Corey's face and he said, "Nah, you look wonderful. You're going to be the belle of the ball. I should take a picture and send it to my sister, she'd have a spaz attack at how cute you look." He had no doubts that if he sent his older sister a picture of the other male he'd get a wall of text back. grabbing two cake pops he drifted over to Matthew, stopping by his side to hold one out, "You want one?"

O.ut O.f C.offee:

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Sётн Cопиёя

Sїlvєя

Seth looked at the cute boy named Booney or Boo. He laughed slightly at what he said. Soon everything almost came to halt on his end when Boo came back from his room with a dress..yea he was the only guy that could pull it off then he other guys he knew from his old home. Quickly he change his expression. "You look pretty good Booney." Seth said with agreement with Corey. It wasn't a lie for sure he did look great in it. The colors blended well and everything. His going to like here....no love it.

A little in thoughts he wonder if there is others like Booney, since his now categorized as a cross dresser.

― Albert Einstein

[Out Of Curiosity:...]

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User Imageasdf

Alright, Emmet knew he was going to get compliments on his outfits. So he just took a deep breath and let Boo compliment him. He even took the hug. Thou, he did blush beat red. More like the color of a big roaring firetruck! Emmet was glad that Boo went off to go put his outfit on.

Emmet clinked over to where the pigs were and patted their heads. They were so adorable he could eat them right up! Thou, he didn't mean in bacon or ham form. Emmet shook his head as he removed the thoughts of pig products from his mind. He just continued to pet them until Boo came right back out.

There went boo, always making a scene. Even if he meant to or not. All Emmet could do was clap and laugh. "You look absolutely fantastic. You will be the bell of the ball." Emmet winked and gave Boo a thumbs up.

DD

6,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Though to most of the members of his small community this masquerade would seem rather random (and in some prospects it was), Cadence had been preparing for this day for several months now. Most, if not all of the sell able paintings featured one who would be a guest at his little party. He threw this balls at least once, if not twice a year on what ever day happened to suit him. (Read as which ever day had the most sell-able paintings up as possible.) He knew there would be numerous "Getting Ready" parties, but he knew he would attend none. He never did. Being the host was hard enough without adding extra time spent with some of the foolish children who managed to obtain an invite. Of course, he could be nicer and give a day or so warning... not that he ever did or ever would.

The walk home was probably the longest part of his ritual. (Aside, of course, from set up, which really, a bunch of floating lanterns, catering from some "Ole Inn" type place, and a party decorate who did that work) Every year he did the same thing. Went home, got Maverick and Dutch set to be alone for a night, got ready, and hailed a cab to host his own gathering. Oh, and he revealed his master piece. The one painting he left under a cloth until the end of the night when everyone was drunk enough to want it, or sober enough to need it. Besides, his costume had changed very little in all the years he had been doing this.

As soon as he set foot in the Studio he called home. Maverick immediately went to his corner, exhaust from his walk with Mike. (He really owed that boy a raise.... or at least just calling him Mike from now on.) Dutch clambered around climbing all the surfaces like she would until she tired and curled up with Maverick.n Cadence grabbed his costume off the back of the door. He needed no make-up, but he still put on some, a little blusher to make him look healthy, a little mascara to bring out his already waspish lashes, and a touch of lip gloss to make him look.... Now to call a cab.

Soon enough he was in a cab on the way to his own little establishment. At partied like these there was always the earlier birds, the on timers, and the fashionable late. And he would be damned if he wasn't there opening doors and taking coats and hats and extending his slightly less bitter welcomes. This time though, he felt butterflies. Not because of the party- no, not even when it was awful did he get butterflies. Because of his masterpiece. Surely this would be that magic trick that got hi name out there permanganate. The Ace up his sleeves. And soon enough there would be dozens of people sizing up his greatest work. He pained the driver and headed into the cafe, setting up a stand of sorts in the middle of the room to place the masterpiece on. Caters had already come and set up divine smelling foods and the music was blasting. The decorations where some of the best. Just classy enough and old enough to look regal and steam punk all in one go.

"My my, Cadence my dear man. You have really out done yourself- and without liftinga single finger. Just a few buttons pressed and brushes stroked. Good going."

He swept out his cape, adjusted his vest and tie, and shrugged his shoulders inside his coat. On final adjusting of the three-quarts face mask and he was ready at the door, awaiting the first arrival. In less than an hour this thing would be in full swing and he would be half his fortune a fourth of the people would be drunk within the first hour. He saved his drinking for the clean up. Always seemed faster when he was to drunk to stand, weirdly enough. It was like he wasn't even doing it himself.

"Welcome, welcome, to if you dare. Part party, well as you fare. The night is young, you're to be hung, so welcome welcome, to the devil's lair."

xoxox
                                                                  ══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX
                                                                  XOX
                                                                  ══ ═════════ ═════════ XOX

Yeah you bleed just to know your alive
                                                                  xoxoand I dont want the world to see me cause I dont think that they'd understand
                                                                  xoxoxoxxo when everythings made to be broken i just want you to know who I am

xoxox══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff