9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150

User Image
User ImageUser Image

⇛A Yaoi thread⇚
                                                  ⇛Lazy Lit Roleplay⇚
                                                  ⇛Inspired by: Nightmares Of Lament⇚
                                                  ⇛Photos by: Tumblr⇚
                                                  ⇛Banners by: Tubercular Skies⇚
                                                  ⇛Status: Open & Accepting⇚

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Doncaster

Welcome to the small town of Doncaster. A town made for the perfect pet lover. This quiet town is known for its kind people, loving atmosphere and for the animal centric feel. The town holds a delightful pet shop, a hard working veterinary clinic, pet rescue and a generously placed coffee shop within walking distance of the newly refurbished apartments. Doncaster is a fairly small town and the people usually know each other having grown up together since childhood. There is however, always the occasional newcomer that brings a different light to the city. The down side to the town is there are always people moving in and out. Meaning, there are always help wanted signs in the papers.

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Thread

Please follow Gaia's ToS. I'm not gonna get in trouble for your shenanigans. So if any of those rules start breaking. Then I shall report you to the mods and will be banned from the thread. I'm also not a prude and understand that with any Yaoi thread, romance is to be expected. So make it spicy! Now, don't go too far that it falls into breaking Gaia's ToS. If things get too heated then fast forwards are in order.

I want this to be a lazy lit thread. Meaning you can write as much as you want. You can type up a paragraph to eight for all I care. All I ask is that you give your partner enough to work with. I want proper grammar and spelling. Just because I don't care how much you right, doesn't mean the quality has to be crap. You will get two warnings from me. If you continue to do so then you will be banned. This also goes for any other rules in the thread.

Characters

I want to use anime pictures in this thread. This is a Yaoi thread so male characters only. You are more than welcome to have your character cross dress as a woman, but in the end he needs to have the anatomy of a male.

Because this is a animal friendly roleplay, Characters are allowed to have up to three animals. They can range from pocket pets, reptiles, and the normal cats and dogs. Nothing unusual like a unicorn or tiger. Be a little realistic. Now, your character doesn't have to have pets right away. They are welcome to adopt later on, just let me know and I'll tweak it in the profile. I absolutely, under no circumstances tolerate animal cruelty. I don't even care if its fake. If a character is treating their pets horribly then I will ban you from the thread. No if, ands, or buts about it!

Characters are allowed to have roommates. Just make sure to talk about who is rooming with who before you add yourself to their apartment without asking.

Please fill the character skeleton completely and unaltered via pm to me. Title the pm "puppy love". There will be no silly secret title change to see if you are reading the rules. I'll just know automatically if you are or aren't. I'm just that awesome.

I absolutely love decked out post layouts. So please decorate them! If you don't know how, then I shall navigate you to an awesome person who can! This is my friends amazing shop. She is the one who made the banners and all my characters posts. Try her out if you need a fancy layout. If you cant afford something fancy, then a simple picture and your character in every post will quench my thirst.

Other

If you have ideas of other business plans, then let me know. I would put a poll up on the OOC thread and vote on whether people would be up to having that in the roleplay.

There will be a handy dandy thread called OOC. Please use this! I can not express how handy dandy it is. This is where we can plot amazing things, and make awesome new friends.

Also, talk to me! If you ever feel like things aren't going right, you want to make suggestions, or you are leaving for extended amount of time. Let me know! Don't ever feel afraid to speak up.

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Please read the rules in order to know how to properly send me the skeletons
                                      Do not alter the skeletons. They never look right in pm's.

[align=center][size=24][b]▧[color=posting color here] Character name[/color]▨[/size][/b]

[IMG]350 x 175 img here[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=posting color][b][size=18]BASIC ◈ INFORMATION[/color][/size][/b]

[size=14]◆ Nickname : :
                                      ◆ Age : : 18 - 30
                                      ◆ Date of Birth : : place month and day
                                      ◆ Gender : :
                                      ◆ Occupation : :
                                      ◆ Apartment Name and Number : :
                                      ◆ Pets : : up to 3 pets
                                      [size=18][b][color=posting color]PERSONAL ◈ INFORMATION[/color][/size][/b]
                                      ◆ Personality : :

◆ Biography : : 1-2 paragraph bio

[size=18][b][color=posting color]SPECIAL ◈ INTEREST[/color][/size][/b]

◆ Likes : : 5 likes
                                      ◆ Dislikes : : 5 dislikes
                                      ◆ Students Favorite Song : : if you have one or not
                                      ◆ [color=posting color]Username here[/color] is my favorite writer.

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Maple Park

These would be the low income apartments in the town. We understand that people can't afford to live grand scaled apartments. So the town offers studio size apartments for those with a budget. Maple Park is animal friendly, but remember, they are studio sized apartments. Make the best judgements in choosing the type and quantity of pets

Flat A : : Cadence Orion Blackman
                                  Flat B : : Flint Granger Ellwood
                                  Flat C : : Benjamin August Lefevre
                                  Flat D : :
                                  Flat E : : Corbin Matthias Lovell

more can be added as people join

Hallow Hand

These are the mediocre apartments you can find anywhere. They come in one and two bedrooms. Most of the community live in these apartments, but there is still plenty of room for more residents and their pets.

Apartment 1A : :
                                  Apartment 1B : : Matthew Button
                                  Apartment 1C : : Seth Conner
                                  Apartment 2A
                                  Apartment 2B : : Michael Roe Hill
                                  Apartment 2C : : Elijah Mohr
                                  Apartment 3A
                                  Apartment 3B
                                  Apartment 3C

RiverWay

These are the luxury apartments of the town. Very few can afford to live here. For those who can thou, well, they are not disappointed the already furnished apartments. They come in one and two bedroom apartments. Pets are always welcomed.

Loft 1A : : Emmet Royce
                                  Loft 1B : : Booney Archer Matteo
                                  Loft 1C : : Jasper Gregory Heiderich
                                  Loft 2A : : Finnley Winters
                                  Loft 2B : : Leonardo Valentine
                                  Loft 2C : : Doran Ring
                                  Loft 3A
                                  Loft 3B
                                  Loft 3C

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Doncaster Pet Shop

A place for all your pets needs. We have a wide selection of food and treats. Plenty of toys and accessories to keep your pet busy.

Owner : : Emmet Royce
                                  Worker : : Finnley Winters
                                  Worker : :

Only two workers for this shop

Doncaster Veterinary Clinic

Is your pet feeling ill? Do you need vaccinations? Or just want a routine check up? This Veterinary Clinic is here to take care of your pets. Come on by and let us take a look at your pet.

Veterinarian : : Leonardo Valentine
                                  Veterinarian : :
                                  Vet Tech : :
                                  Receptionist : : Corbin Matthias Lovell

Only six workers for this clinic

Doncaster Pet Shelter

In need of pet? Then look no further! Doncaster has a variety of pets in need of good homes. Want to volunteer? No problem, the shelter is always looking for people to help around. Come vist us!

Coordinator : :
                                  Worker : : Jasper Gregory Heiderich
                                  Worker : : Booney Archer Matteo

Volunteer : : Emmet Royce
                                  Volunteer : :
                                  Volunteer : : Elijah Mohr

Only three workers allowed, but there can as many volunteers as you guys would like

Cafe

This cafe has a very warm atmosphere. There are friendly waiters there to make sure you have a positive experience. The cafe even has an outside dinning area so people can relax with their pets by their side. So stop on by for a cup of coffee.

Owner : : Cadence Orion Blackman
                                  Barista : : Michael Roe Hill
                                  Waiter : :

only six workers for this cafe

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Calender

Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Agu | Sep |Oct | Nov | Dec

╔═════════════╗
                                  X01 02 03 04 05 06 07X
                                  X08 09 10 11 12 13 14X
                                  X15 16 17 18 19 20 21X
                                  X22 23 24 25 26 27 28X
                                  X29 30 31xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
                                  ╚═════════════╝

Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday

Weather

Rainy | Cloudy | Partially Cloudy | Breezy

Freezing | Cold | Warm | Hot | Burning

Time of Day

Morning | Afternoon| Evening | Night | Midnight

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points