Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User Imageasdf

Now there is a name to the face. Jasper, he looked like a Jasper. Emmet smiled at the man brightly, "Well it is very nice to finally properly meet you. I'm Emmet. I've seen you come a couple of times in the store but never managed to catch your name. Finally I got the chance today."

Emmet noticed how friendly Jasper's animals were being to him. A warm smile form on his face. A smile he typically didn't give to people. Only to animals. He doesn't know why he could only smile for them that way. Just how he is. Emmet bend down and went to pet husky first. "You are very soft. I could cuddle you all day if I could!" He couldn't help but hug the dog a little. "You are welcome to come by any time Lady and get some free treats from me! But, you have to let me hug you a little, Ok? Ok!" Emmet knew he probably looked a little silly, but he didn't care. He just loved animals that much.

Emmet finally got to the bird. Rico. Man, was he beautiful. He had such a bright royal blue color on him. Emmet placed his arm towards the bird so he could climb, and boy did Rico not waste any time climbing. He was soon at his shoulder in a matter of seconds. The bird was nuzzling his cheek and Emmet couldn't help but chuckle slightly. A pale red blush appeared across his nose. He wasn't embarrassed, like he normally is, but just happy to receive such affection.

"Hold on, I have something yummy for you." Emmet walked over to the treat section in his shop. There he had an array of treats. At the very end there was a specific little container for bird treats. Emmet pulled a couple out. "Here for you. They are all natural, with no preservatives. Even I could eat them, but they are a little to bland for me." Emmet chuckled to himself.

Billy_Jim

DD

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Sётн Cопиёя

Sїlvєя

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.....

Sheeeessshhh. The spray can made as it sprayed across the building's canvas with wonderful color of green soon he rattled the can as his fingers was wrapped around it softly. His teal greyish eyes watched closely. The black cat on his shoulder meowed quietly then purred when he put his hand on her head and petted. "Alright....guess we can finish this late maybe?" He question to himself then glanced over Viper through his goggles. He let the goggles fall to his collar bone when he toke them off.

Viper jumped down and landed on her feet gracefully as he began to pick up his spray cans, putting them in a bag then threw the black bag over his shoulder letting it hang by his side. Once all together he toke out a cig pack from his jacket pocket. He toke on out and lit the cig up, and put it to his lips he gave it a couple of puffs as he began to walk. Its been a year now since the move...it felt so good to be away from that. He felt a lot more relaxed then ever, it put a small smile on his face as he walked across the side walk.

After a couple of minutes he made it to his home and went through his pocket for his keys, once found he opened the door and went in his cat in front of him with a warming purr. He threw his things down on the couch and filled Viper's bowls and let her jump on the counter to get it. Since she jumps up there anyway. "I'll be back Viper." He said as he wiped himself down a bit then left out with a bottled water and blew smoke from his lips while he shut the door with his heel of his foot. Then locked the door.

And on he went to the Shelter.

....Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.”

― Albert Einstein

[Out Of Curiosity:. Yesh my first post...pretty I might say but not my best. _w_]

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
User ImageA day without ʟαυɢɦᴛєʀ is a day ωαsᴛєdUser Image

It was a beautiful day, worthy of crawling out of bed to see. Corey's glasses perched on the bridge of his nose precariously, nearly falling off as he switched viewpoint, fuzzy things, clear things. His ipod decided to blare Whipped Cream and he started singing along. A car passed by and he increased his volume, smiling even as he sang. He loved making an impression on random strangers, it was why he shouted compliments out the window as he passed people.

His dog was tugging him along,nose to the ground and white-tipped tail in the air to show he had some scent or another. Not particularly caring, though he kept an eye out for whatever his dog was sniffing out, if it was food on the ground he'd have a mini-battle with the beagle as he tried to drag him away before he inhaled the food. Most dogs were well-trained, at least from what he'd seen in this town, but his wasn't. To be honest he'd coddled the dog to an absurd degree when he lived with his parents. All that mattered to Corey was that the dog would come back when called, as small as that was it was massively important when their other dog was a runner.

He felt Toby begin to tug forward more and glanced up, there were two people. A guy and a... girl? Nah, it couldn't be. Not curvy enough. A guy in girl's clothes? Yeah. At least he had the hair for it, gorgeous, long, oddly-colored hair. Toby pulled so hard he started wheezing and Corey knelt beside his dog,
"Stupid dog, you're going to kill yourself" he'd come a long way from panicking if his dog started wheezing. He'd accepted it just like he knew his grandparents would always make their dogs fat. Standing he started forward, his dog's breathing normal again, "C'mon Tobes let's go." Corey had a plethora of nicknames for his dog and hardly ever called him 'Toby'. He approached the pair and discovered that his assessment of the pair was right. It was two guys. "'Sup? Nice day ain't it?"

O.ut O.f C.offee:

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button looked around. It was a nice, decent sized town. He needed to find out if there was a dog park or not so Brand could possibly make some new friends. He always worried about that. Which is may seem weird to others, but he felt like having a social life was good for dogs, just like it was for humans. Even if all they did was sniff each others butts.

Matthew turned around when he heard someone approaching him and his friend. At that very moment, Matthew was really really uncomfortable. Matthew, in the past, has always denied his 'true' sexuality. He has always had sex with women, only dated women, and never done anything with a man. But, in his subconscious, he has always window shopped. He never really been able to accept he is gay, so he has never been able to go further than just looking at the cute boy he wants every once in a while.

I swear to god. If I meet one more cute guy in the god forsaken place, I am going to die.... he pinched the bridge of his nose, and squinted again. A signal that he was really uncomfortable, but after a few seconds, he took a deep breath, and put on the emotionless mask he usually put on in front of strangers. "Hello. Ya, its actually really nice. Perfect weather." he looked down at the dog, and thought soo cute~, and mentally giggled. "Your dog is cute by the way." he smirked.

Matthew then began to look around, and remembered that they were still lost. "Also, I am Matthew. Matthew Button. And this is my...acquaintance Booney. Would you happen to know where a coffee shop is? I need something to help me...wake up, so to speak. " Matthew had felt groggy since he woke up this morning. Sex with women never made him feel good the day after. But he had to convince someone in the world he was straight if he couldn't convince himself.

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100

Corey tugged his headphones from out of his ears, wrapping the cord over the back of his neck. Music poured from the headphones and the blond turned down the music. Toby started sniffing at the pair, his tail wagging wildly. The blond chuckled at his dog and smiled at the man who complimented the beagle.
"'He knows it, his name's Toby and mine is Corbin. Though most people call me Corey, Corbin sounds too fancy." He shrugged, was it strange to introduce your dog first? Maybe. Corey noticed that the pair was what he would classify as 'cute', just in different ways. Booney was absolutely adorable and Corey just wanted to hug him, but Matthew, well, he was just cute.

"Yeah I hear ya, if he hadn't woken me up I'd still be asleep. Sort of my day off. Sunday is fun-day. But yeah I know my way around the town, I'll take you down there."

O.ut O.f C.offee:
Jasper Gregory Heiderich
Lady and Rico

User Image
                                                    Jasper smiled back. “It’s very nice to meet you as well, Emmet. You probably saw me running errands for the shelter, which there are a lot to do.” He explained as he scratched the back of his neck. He was very amused at how he interacted with Lady but not entirely surprised by it. She was a very cuddly looking dog, and she didn’t disappoint by any means. She was calm, but had her sporadic moments of sheer husky hyper-ness. “Oh you can hug her all day, she can’t get enough.” He commented in amusement and watched the husky return to his side when Emmet turned his attention to Rico.

Rico was definitely more aggressive in the cuddling department. He was in heaven anytime he was around people. It was part of being a Hyacinth Macaw. They were known for being one of the largest breed of parrots, but also some of the gentlest birds in the world. And right now, he was in parrot heaven. He had a shoulder to perch on and a human giving him treats. Of course it was a different shoulder and different treats, but it was still amazing to him.

“You sir, are spoiling my animals.” He commented in a very cheeky manner. “Well, not as much as I do, but still.” Rico let out a very happy squawk and bobbed his head up and down. “I’m going to try and bring them to the shelter more so they aren’t always cooped up in the apartment. And plus, we’ve got a few birds now and it would probably do Rico good to play with someone other than me, though I think he’d be forever happy to play fetch with Lady, and he totally does. Isn’t that right Rico?” When the bird’s gaze went to him, he asked, “Si?” Instantly Rico’s head began to bob up and down and he squawked out, “Si!”

Jasper laughed a good laugh, proud that he’d done well with his bird. “He started that a few months ago. He’s only two, so that’s impressive to me. Rico, habla ‘Gracias’.” “Gracias!” Rico repeated before biting into another treat, eliciting another laugh from Jasper. He used Spanish with Rico because it was habit, though because he spent his life in a Spanish speaking world, he repeated more Spanish than English. He still responded to his basic commands in English. Jasper's accent was almost completely different when he spoke Spanish because he was as fluent in it as he was with English and he still had his English accent that was only slightly muddled down by living out of England for the last fifteen years now.

OOC:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

User Image

User Image

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

“Yes, twice actually, started the morning off with a bang even, spilled coffee and everything. I doubt he noticed anyone missing.” Tyson shook his head with a smile. "That guy really needs to loosen up some..." He would probably never understand why people who worked in management had to be so peevish. If that was the case then Ty hoped that he never was the manager of anything. Striking blue eyes scanned the restaurant, it was pretty slow today. More than usual. “You showed up just in time to stand around.” Tyson blew a strand from his eyes and placed a hand on his hip. "Yeah I can see that. I just hope things start to pick up. I work better when its busy. Gives me something to do, ya know? If I just stand around looking bored I know that Im going to probably get my head bitten off by Mr. grumpy himself..."

"Certainly you are not dumb enough to be referring to me Mr. Lesley. Certainly Mr. Grumpy is a customer who arrives almost daily with a sour disposition. Because of that, I will require asking extra hours of you. If it is me you are referring to however you may turn in your two weeks notice." Tyson froze and winced as he lowly turned around. Ah, s**t. It was Mr. Blackman, his boss. Just how long had he been standing there?! Ty held up his hands in defense and let out a nervous laugh. "What? Why of course I was talking about a customer, Mr. Blackman!" He watched with wary eyes as the man's attention was now turned on Michael. Brows lifted in question, Tyson couldn't help but eavesdrop a little. Artist? Opinions? On what, a painting? After giving out his demands, Mr. Blackman retreated back into his office. It was only then did the red-head exhale in relief. He hadn't even known that he had been holding his breath! The young skater was just glad that the guy hadn't noticed his tardiness. "Ah, man! That was too close!" The guy was around the same age as himself but he still kept the red-head on edge. He reached over for a serving platter. Please let some customers come in soon!

OOC: ...

User Image
                                                    I think I have everything I need
                                                    It got dark, but now I think I see
                                                    The world around is full of arms still reaching out to me
                                                    I hear the notes and belt them back to you
                                                    I feel loved
                                                    I'm burning like a fuse.
                                                    I'm not afraid
                                                    'cause I know I've got nothing left to lose.

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│I AM INDIVIDUAL!dei-kunlulx{xFEEL FREE TO CALL ME CRAZYx}x
                  dei-kun deikun ha Dei-kunlul Deiha DEI

I love you with my whole butt! I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.

Boo frowned a bit when Matthew mentioned he didn't have many friends. "I don't have a lot of friends, either. At least I didn't before I came here. Now I have Emmet--and you!" His smiled widened when he realized he'd just made a new friend. That was the best feeling in the world. "I think you're easy to get along with." He waited for Matthew to catch up so he could walk beside him once again. "You just don't like being touched, which is reasonable. Other than that, you're really interesting! Nice, intelligent, and super handsome." Was that too forward? Nah, it was true, so it was okay. He quieted and listened to the man talk about his adventures, making a mental note to ask about them later. "Africa is one of my favorite places in the world. I lived there for almost two years when I was a teenager. It's so...unique. Not like any other place in the world." The memories made him smile wistfully.

Unfortunately, finding himself in unfamiliar territory and noticing that Matthew was just as lost as he was kind of put a damper on the mood. You would think that after a year of living in Doncaster he would know every nook and cranny, but he was a bit of an airhead and was more a "follow the wind" type person than a "follow directions" type. Puffing out his cheeks' Boo scoped their surrounding silently. A new voice e caught his attention and he looked over quickly, his hair flying in all directions. It didn't take long for his usual grin to return to him. "I love weather like this!" He answered as if they had never been most. Then he multicolored eyes fell on the dog next to the newcomer and he nearly had an aneurism. "Wah, you're dog is precious!" He gasped, crouching down to pet the beagles big, floppy face.

Boo was in his own little world for most of the conversation, talking to Toby like he was a human as well. He couldn't help but baby-talk him a bit, too. This darn dog was just so freaking adorable! However hearing Cory say he would show them to the cafe sent him pouncing up. "Coolness!" He beamed at Cory. "You can call me Boo, by the way. I like your dog, he's really nice." With a child like gleam in his eyes, he laughed and glanced at Matthew, then back at Cory. "I think I know you. You work at the clinic, right?"

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulALWAYS BE REAL NEVERBEFAKE
                  xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
                  User Image

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100

Corey laughed,
"'Yup, most days of the week I'm there as a receptionist" he smiled, "And you're that guy, I know you by sight. Glad to finally meet you Booney, that name seriously fits you. Weird in a cool way." He decided that he liked Booney, he seemed like a cool enough guy, and Corey needed some friends. He had been lonely since he had moved into the town. "So, where do you guys live? I'm in Maple Park, flat E. It's not the best but it's better than nothing!" Always positive, the blond started walking towards the cafe. A goofy smile on his face.

I wonder if the cafe makes good coffee, CR*P I forgot I don't have any money Corey shook his head, he never had money on him when he needed it. At least it was better than when he was in high school and had spent any money he made within the first week then been stranded in the small town until he was paid again.

O.ut O.f C.offee:

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User Imageasdf

Spoiling! That wasn't the first time he's heard that from a customer. Of course he spoils other people's animals. That is his job! Well, maybe not entirely his job. He just likes to do it. Animals love and their owners love it too. It shows that he really cared and he does. He absolutely does. Emmet chuckled as he continue to pet Rico, "How could I not spoil such loving animals. They deserve to be spoiled."

Emmet walked over to the cashier counter and let Rico slide down. Placing a couple more treats on the counter so he munch on some more. Emmet didn't expect Rico to be such a smart little bird and couldn't help but clap for him. "That was absolutely amazing. I love how smart these bird can be." Emmet grabbed a white plastic baggie that he kept over by the treat station and filled it with both dog and bird treats. In separate bags of course, and gave them to Jasper. "Here, on the house. Thank you for bringing such cute animals into my store"

Emmet nodded in agreement about introducing more friends to Rico. "It is great to socialize your pets. I usually bring my dogs in the store during the afternoon. I close the shop for lunch and bring them over to laze around the shop and meet new friends." Emmet clapped his hands together. "You should bring your friends over again so you can meet my pets. Their names are Angel and Benji. I have a cat too, but he's too much of a spaz for the shop." Emmet chuckled to himself as he thought about Cheeto.

OOC: This sucks, sorry...

DD

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button walked along side the boys, not exactly engaging in their conversation. All he wanted was his god forsaken coffee before he exploded from hormone overdose. The blond keep opening his mouth, and his voice was like butter, which he couldn't believe. His hair was blond enough to blind him if the sunlight struck it just right. Though Matthew wasn't complaining.

Then there was this Booney kid. Who had long flowing hair, that was a really lovely color. Unique eye color, which made staring at his eyes all the more impossible not to do. His slender body did remind him of a womans body, which actually appealed to Matthews straight side. He was also experienced though. He has been places and has a blunt opinion, and Matthew liked that the most. And his friend Emmet wasn't too bad of a looker either.

I give myself... a week before I become a complete and utter slut in this town. Which, it was probably going to be a shorter time than that. Getting lost in his own thoughts, he decided to just blurt out, "So how do two cute men such as yourselves end up in a small town like this?" it was more a question to himself, but he didn't correct himself, even if he did interrupt something. There were a lot of reasons that Matthew moved here, reasons that he hoped he wouldn't have to get into with new people.

Interesting Citizen

9,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser Image
Michael had a similar reaction as Tyson to their boss appearing. Dang that guy was silent! He was like a cat without a bell, just snuck up on all his mice, maybe they should give him some squeaky shoes or something. Shifting his weight off the counter Michael moved the pastry behind his back and swallowed his bite as discreetly as he could. When Ty covered up their topic Michael nodded in agreement. His guilty child demeanor changed to confusion after he was told to get feedback on the artwork. His tone made it sound like Michael was meant to specifically give his opinions on it, but he hoped he was wrong. What did he know about art? He didn’t really get art, sure it was pretty but he never really got all the true meanings and messages in them. Of course he wasn’t good at analyzing stories in high school either. Who cared why the curtains were blue? It didn’t mean that the writer was profoundly depressed and was reflecting the dismal state of the world with his color choice for curtains. Maybe he just liked the color blue! Letting out a sigh when Mr. Blackman left Michael finished his snack.

“Yea it was. Hey I’ll be right back.”

While it was on his mind and there weren’t any new people in the store Michael might as well get on the task of collecting reviews. Heading back into the supply room he looked around for a second before he got an idea. Grabbing a pad of note paper a small specials display board and an extra tip jar he set to work. A little while later he returned with a grin, he felt pretty clever. He’d attached the note pad to the display board and had written ‘Tell us what you think! Noticed the art around? We want to know your opinion, let us know how you feel so we can put up things you like.’ He’d actually spent time writing it, his hand writing wasn’t the prettiest in the world but it wasn’t too bad for a guy. Michael set this up near the pick-up area on the counter next to the extra tip jar. There were pens in a jar next to the cashier they could use to write with. Once it was all set up Michael returned to where he’d been talking to Tyson.

“So what do you think about them?”

Pointing to the paintings on the wall Michael scanned each one. He didn’t know how he felt, they were nice. Well he kind of knew how he felt about the newest edition, it made him curious and it was a little weird. The more he looked at the more he wanted to know who was actually ‘donating’ them.

User Image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

User Image

User Image

Tyson ventured to the back kitchen and retrieved a damp cloth before heading back out to the serving area. Well, until they got some more customers, he guessed he mind as well do a little cleaning. He approached a vacant table and began to wipe the surface off as he whistled a tune and rocked his hips in rhythm. When he had dropped Fantom off to his friend, Jacob's house, he was playing this song through the stereo in his living room and now it was stuck in his head. "Yeah~" He sang quietly before moving over to the next table. He made sure to take his time since there wasn't really much to do at the moment and he really wanted to keep himself busy.

Aquatic hues followed the spectacled co-worker as he made his way back to the counter with a display board and a tip jar full of pens. Lifting a brow in question, Ty paused from what he was doing and made his way over. He placed his hands on his hips and leaned forward as he read the sign. As his eyes shifted left and right, the young man broke into a toothy grin. "Ah, so this is what Boss Man was talking about earlier!" He straightened himself and folded his arms as his gaze lifted towards the painting. So what do you think about them?” Tyson looked from the paintings to Michael and back before tapping his chin. "Hmmm. Well most of these paintings are pretty nice to look at. Very expressive. Whoever is donating them must really love the cafe and the warm atmosphere it brings..." He noticed the new addition and a mischievous grin plastered itself unto his face. "Ahhh, this is new~. I think I like this one the best!" He let out a cute chuckle and nudged Michael in a teasing manner. "Looks like you got yourself an admirer! You sly dog!" He walked forward. "Too bad they couldn't draw a painting of me! I can be just as photogenic. Ya know...." He got into a posing stance as he folded his arms behind his back and whispered. "Baby... Im all yours~!" He then broke out into a laughing fit as he clutched his stomach. "Ah, man...but seriously..it would be nice to know whos actually giving us all these paintings..."

OOC: ...

User Image
                                                    I think I have everything I need
                                                    It got dark, but now I think I see
                                                    The world around is full of arms still reaching out to me
                                                    I hear the notes and belt them back to you
                                                    I feel loved
                                                    I'm burning like a fuse.
                                                    I'm not afraid
                                                    'cause I know I've got nothing left to lose.

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
            Announcement!

We are doing a BIG time skip!
            It is now evening time!
            Candence is holding a masquerade at his Cafe!
            Come see beautiful art and bond with one another.
            No pets allowed, we wouldn't want them dirtying our outfits.

Boo will be holding a pre-get together at his apartment! You can all get ready and help BOO get ready for the masquerade.

Please wrap your morning posts and transition into evening time! I cant wait to see how handsome or beautiful you guys turn out C:

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│I AM INDIVIDUAL!dei-kunlulx{xFEEL FREE TO CALL ME CRAZYx}x
                  dei-kun deikun ha Dei-kunlul Deiha DEI

I love you with my whole butt! I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.

"Tom, you will get fat if I give you any of this." Boo said pointedly, glancing at the little pig that sat on his kitchen counter. Tom tilted his head with wide eyes, obviously trying to look cute. He ignored his pet and looked away with a huff. His mind was made up and set until he heard those little snorts and his heart melted. "Okay, fine! You can have a little bit! But only a little!" With a sigh, he pulled some cake from the tiny ball and held it out to Tom, who lapped it up happily. He'd made cake pops that looked like eyeballs for anyone who wanted to stop by before the masquerade. They had a raspberry filling so it looked like blood when you bit into it. Okay, maybe a bit morbid, but it was the first thing he'd thought of when he'd heard 'masquerade'. He rolled his eyes at Tom when the piggy looked back up for more of the sweet treat. "No, Tom. This isn't good for you." His pet looked disappointed, especially when Huck came snorting around by the kitchen counter, as if he was laughing at his brother.

Boo clapped his hands together and smiled giddily, looking around at his apartment. "Right. Treats are done, house is clean, now all that's left is to get ready!" With an excited giggle, he hopped over to his bed and plopped down on his stomach. The soft mattress made him bounce a bit before he settled with a happy squeal. "This is gonna be so cool! I wonder what everyone else is gonna wear?" He talked aloud to himself, kicking his feet idly. "Oh! Guys, the dress my mom got me a couple years ago would be perfect for this!" The two pigs seemed more interested in the food they were being denied than their master. He huffed, rolling over onto his back and stretching his legs straight up into the air. For a long moment he just stared at his chipping toenail polish, trying to imagine how all his friends were going to look for the party. "Man guys, I wish you could come." He grumbled, looking over to his piggies as he kicked his feet in the air. How cute would Tom and Huck look in little bowties and top hats? Gah!

With another huff, Boo propped himself up on his elbows and looked his outfit over. Well, it wasn't really an outfit, it was more like pajamas. Once again, many people would have found it weird for a boy to be wearing women's panties, but they were comfortable. Besides, these weren't see through or anything. Men wore stuff like this, just a little less...frilly. He laughed at his own worries and rolled off the bed, pulling his hair up into a messy bun on the top of his head. "Guy's you aren't getting any cake." He sighed, gingerly picking Tom up off the counter and placing him next to Huck on the floor. The two pigs snorted at the same time. Boo reached for a cake pop and took a bite, looking back to his companions as he leaned his elbows on the counter. "It just isn't happening." He added with a full mouth, motioning to the two pigs with the half-eaten cake pop.

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulALWAYS BE REAL NEVERBEFAKE
                  xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
                  User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers