Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User Imageasdf

Bam! There went the alarm clock sounding off in Emmet's ear. Thou, that never really woke him. He never knew why he always set the clock. The only thing that really woke him was the breath of his animals breathing down on him. Emmet slowly opened his eyes and saw three pairs of eyes looking down on him. he couldn't resist but smile. He always did, how could you resist such a cute sight.

Emmet slowly got up as he tried to shove his animals from on to of him. He knew what they wanted. They were hungry and they wanted their food now. Emmet yawned and slowly got out of bed. His pets followed with their tails held high and wagging. Emmet filled the dog food bowls and cats. They were all happily eating their food now. Now it was time for Emmet to get ready. He had to hurry and open up his shop.

Taking a very quick shower and changing quickly Emmet grabbed a donut that he had sitting on the counter and he was out the door. Emmet raced down the streets until he finally reached the pet shop. Taking a key out his pocket he opened the shop. With one quick flip of the open sign, the shop was ready for business.

OOC: Crappy opening post, but it shall get better!

DD

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│I AM INDIVIDUAL!dei-kunlulx{xFEEL FREE TO CALL ME CRAZYx}x
                  dei-kun deikun ha Dei-kunlul Deiha DEI

I love you with my whole butt! I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Alarm clocks weren't need, nor was pushing or shoving or slapping. Nothing could wake Boo up unless his internal clock wanted him awake. Not that an alarm clock or yelling roommate would be much good, considering he wouldn't be able to hear them unless they were yelling at the top of their lungs right in his ear. Oh, the hardships of being partially deaf. Not! Eventually, however, his multicolor eyes cracked open and a small yawn escaped his plump lips. The morning light shone in through his windows and warmed his face and exposed shoulders, making him smile. With a small laugh, he sat up and patted his bed loudly. "Tom! Huck! C'mere!" He yelled to his little piggies, who happily came trotting into the room and hopped onto the bed with their snouts already sniffing. The young man snuggled the two for a few minutes before standing and leading them to the bathroom.

Most people would find bathing with their pets disgusting, but to Boo it was just like bathing with a friend. After all, they had bath houses in many countries where strangers bathed together, so why couldn't he and his little piggies do the same thing? Smiling to himself, he plopped the two micro pigs into the warm water, making sure it wasn't too full for them, then got in himself. After putting shampoo through his own hair and piling it on top of his head, he went about washing Tom and Huck, then rinsed all of them off at once. As soon as the pigs were rinsed, they squealed and scrambled out of the tub, running to get warm back in their little beds. Boo laughed and stepped out of the tub himself, drying off before looking in the foggy mirror above his sink. He felt like a girl today. At least, more than a boy. Yesterday he'd felt like a boy. Now he felt like a girl. With a bounce in his step, he left the bathroom and retreated to his small closet.

After a few minutes of deciding, Boo pulled on a pair of girl's boyshorts, knowing most people would laugh at him or think he was a perv if they saw him wearing such things. But they were comfortable, dangit! Afterwards, he quickly pulled on an airy outfit, knowing it would be fairly warm out. He grabbed his hearing aids from his bedside table and slipped them on each ear before going to his small kitchenette to make some toast. As he munched on it, he idly spoke with his piggies as if they understood him. It wasn't just his pets, either. He spoke with all animals, ones at the shelter to squirrels in the park. Language barriers had never mattered much to him. Once he had finished, he petted his pigs goodbye and headed to the pet store. He wanted to get some pet treats for the animals at the shelter before he went to work. The bells greeted him happily and he smiled at Emmet as he entered, smoothing his unruly hair away from his face. "How's things in the old gum tree, kookaburra?"

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulALWAYS BE REAL NEVERBEFAKE
                  xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
                  User Image

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User Imageasdf

Emmet quickly went around turning on all the lights. Making sure that everything looked presentable. Emmet always liked to clean up the night before. That way all he had to do was turn the lights on and focus on the customers that came to him first thing in the morning.

Speaking of customers Emmet couldn't help but chuckle to himself as he heard the voice of his friend. So he was a kookaburra today? Emmet shook his head and greeted his friend. "Well good morning. It is always a pleasure to have your presence grace me first thing." Emmet walked back to the cash out counter and pulled out a big brown paper bag. "Here is your usual. I also tossed in some treats for your guys back at your home."

Emmet thought Booney was the coolest person alive for having pet pigs. He always wanted to have a pig on his own but never had the opportunity to do so. "How are the little rascals? I haven't seen them around for a little bit. I miss their cute pink noses."

Anthousa

DD

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button lay sleeping in his nice, and brand new, comfortable bed for one. The woman beside him made it very uncomfortable though in this bed for one. They had sex the previous night, the night he moved in. His charm was all he needed to land any girl, in any bar. Matthew was usually one that keep to himself. Usually the one to not talk at all really. To anyone. But Matthew was also one to realize facts, and judge the situation accordingly. Matthew was a horny twenty one year old, and he needed sex. So this bleach blond would have to do.

Matthew drug himself out of bed, leaving the blond to snore her perfectly small nose off, and started to make some breakfast. Poor Brand was kicked out of his room. He's grumpy. Matthew made the girl some simple toast, and jam. Then he proceeded to leave a note for the women to get the hell out when she was ready. Brand of course, was already ready for her to leave.

Matthew proceeded to take a shower, put on a black button up T-shirt, and a pair of black jeans, and some simple canvas shoes. He shut the door, not really caring to lock it at all, since the women probably wouldn't have left by the time he got back. However, today, he had plans. And it was to find Brand a cute girlfriend. He hated that his pet was like him. An introvert at heart, and didn't want to socialize with anyone else. He wanted him to be happy. And having a family might do that for him. He had heard about a local pet store, and a shelter for animals here, and was hoping to see if he could find anyone who would want to give him a Doberman.

The door greeted him with a jingle, and he only saw two people. His anti social anxiety started to dominate him, and his lips went dry, and he simply looked another way in hopes to avoid any sort of contact with either of them.

(OOC: Shitty post. My friends are distracting me @_@ )

Interesting Citizen

9,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

A bundle of covers shifted on Michael’s bed, he’d flipped over a few times trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. It wasn’t that his bed was bad; usually he didn’t have a problem sleeping. His internal c**k had gone off and was trying to get him up even though his alarm hadn’t rung yet. In his refusal to wake Michael had tangled himself into his blankets pretty well. Trying one last time he flipped over, straight into the wall. His face smacked into the cold plaster and he fell over onto his back. This was followed by a drawn out whine. He’d turned over into the wall before, while he was asleep his orientation got off and he’d thought he was going the other way, usually he didn’t run into it so hard though. Fighting to get out of his blankets Michael tossed them once he was free and went over to his alarm to turn it off. Glancing at the time he let out a huff, he’d had two minutes until it was supposed to go off.

It didn’t take him long to wake up once he was out of bed, different joints popped as he made his way to the kitchen and made breakfast. With a bowl of Raisin Bran and a handful of lettuce leaves he went to the living room to eat. On the wall a large tank tried to blend in, it didn’t do so too successfully but it tried. Michael set down the food and flipped on the sun lamp above one end of the terrarium. He placed the lettuce inside and sprinkled some powder over it from a little jar that always sat next to the tank. It was starting to get empty, Michael would have to go buy some more. From there he sat himself down and began his breakfast in front of the tank. Soon a tortoise appeared from a little cave, Andrei also woke up quickly.

“Good morning Andrei.”

The two of them chowed down before Michael finished getting ready for the day. The process went by quickly until he was dressed; standing in front of a full size mirror he examined his appearance. Turning every once in a while he made adjustments to his wardrobe. Being all black there wasn’t much he needed to do to make it look good. Tug in the ends of his long sleeve button up shirt, adjust the waist of his slacks, and then attempt to get his green hair to stay in a presentable place. It had a habit of flipping out in odd directions. After battling that for what seemed like much too long Michael gathered his phone keys and wallet and headed to the door.

“See you tonight Andrei.”

Michael worked as a barista at the café not far from his apartment. When he’d first moved to Doncaster he had been excited to get a job at the vet or the shelter but soon decided that spending the entire day with so many animals would make it difficult to appreciate the one he had at home and had chosen to go for a job at the café instead. Michael didn’t particularly like coffee but growing up making it for a house full of picky women he’d gotten good at it. Flaunt what you got right? Getting to work he reminded himself that at lunch he’d have to go to the store to pick up more powdered supplements for Andrei. Wrapping a white half apron around his waist he got to work turning on machines and starting coffee brewing.

❝Michael Roe Hill❞

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha

Boo laughed at Emmet's reply, tussling his hair idly. "I try my hardest wherever I go, chickadee." He retorted, grinning widely. Emmet was super cool and really, really nice. He was one of the first people to greet him when he moved him, and the first person in...well, forever, that he could call a friend. Not to mention he had his pets were super adorable. When a paper bag was produced from behind the front counter, he nearly jumped out of his shoes. "Do you practice being so wonderful?" He giggled, squishing the poor man's cheeks with his hands. "Because whatever you're doing, it's working. You are like a future-telling, gift-giving guru! Seriously." Laughing again, he kissed Emmet's forehead before letting him go and taking the bag. Okay, so personal space had never mattered much to him and he didn't usually take other's into consideration. He was just very...tactile. He liked to touch people and be close to people it was just instinct to him.

With a heavy sigh, he placed his hands, along with the bag, behind his back and leaned his hip against the counter. "You know how those little buggers are, always whining for food and attention." He scrunched up his nose. "They always play the cute card because they know it works." Letting his face fall, he smiled again. "But they're doing well. I'll bring them by tomorrow so you can visit with them. They keep asking about you, anyway." Okay, so he just said his pigs had talked to him. Indirectly, but still. Crazy? Yes. But he could care less what anyone thought of him and his belief he could speak with his pets. Besides, Emmet was an understanding guy.

The jingle of the bells above the entrance brought Book's attention to the door, eyes wide. He blinked owlishly for a few seconds, unfamiliar with this strange new man and not used to his aura or presence. Still, his insatiable curiosity got the better of him and he glanced at Emmet with a huge grin. "What's crackin' kraken?" He piped up, walking up to the stranger. "You're new, right? I haven't seen you around before." He tugged his long, fading teal hair over one shoulder as he leaned around the man to get a better look at his face. "I'm Booney Matteo, but you can call me Boo. Or whatever you want, really." He laughed goofily, then gestured towards Emmet. "That's Emmet Royce, he owns this place. He's not mute or anything, I just felt like introducing him." He smiled innocently and adjusted his hearing aids. "What's your name?"

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

User Image

6,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Cadence Orion Blackman

He'd spent another night sleeping at his desk only to wake up to a dog's pitiful whine and a monkeys chatter in his ear. Caden stood with a sigh, stepping into the employee's bathroom to freshen up before changing into a spare suit. Because it was so normal to keep spare suits in the manager's office. And wonderful work ethic to keep the bathroom locked while one shaved and put on deodorant. Very professional. He stepped back into his office and poured dog food into a bowl, rubbing Maverick's head as he threw a handful of nuts and banana into a dish for Dutch. The tiny monkey barely fit around his long and slender pointer finger. Too damn adorable and he let her own his work space. Not that costumers where aware he had a dog and a monkey making camp in his office. He knew he would need to sneak Maverick out for a walk later, but he figured he could just bully an employee into doing it on their brake. Or paying them. Everyone had a price whether or not they were willing to admit to it.

Soon after snacking on uncooked ramin noodles he slipped out of his office to swipe a cup of black coffee and to glare at the lone employe working. He had nothing against Mikey, but it was just one of those days where he wanted to bite everyone's head of and feed it to Dutch and Maverick. Not that either would be particularly fond of his human sacrifices, but still. Mikey was one of his better working slaves- he made a damn good pot of coffee, which only served to further irritate him this nice and beautiful day. Seriously, he must have gotten his grouchy perfectionist attitude from whatever pot head had fathered him. He certainly didn't get it from his overly friendly, air headed mother. God bless her soul. He even did his catholic cross thing he'd learned once out of spite.

“Mikey! Look alive a*****e. No one wants a dead man serving coffee. And oyu have... special business during your break. You haven't done it in a while.”

All of which translated to like, yesterday. For whatever reason he tended to pick on Mikey more than the rest. Some old grandmotherly type said he was flirting like a school boy. He figured he was just running a business and trying to fit the starving artist facade he was working on. (Because seriously, if he'd just skip the art store one week every month he'd have two nickles to rub together.) He slipped his leather jacket over his silver button up and slipped his wild grey-green hair into a ponytail holder. He'd already decided to day was a "work from home"day which read as he was going to go buy more shrimp ramen noodle and art supplies. And more food for Dutch and Maverick. He might even splurge and get cup of noodles instead of the packet..... maybe.

“I'll be back by lunch. Don't burn the place down or anything equally as stupid..”

He yawned, sipped his coffee and headed outside. Once glance at the sun had him grimacing as he ducked back in for his sunglasses. Unfortunately that was about the same time that Maverick decided he had enough of being trapped in the tiny office and he came darting out between Cadence's legs. Which of course sent him falling into Mikey and tossing his coffee every where. He took a step back and glowered at Mikey.

"I aught to fire your a**. Now. I have to go home and change."

And maybe nap. One sharp whistle had Dutch appearing and clambering into his coat pocket and peeping her head out like she was hiding. He leashed up Maverick and dipped out beginning the walk to his house. Maybe he would leave these two home. Hopefully they wouldn't get into to much trouble. Yeah, that sounded perfect.

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User Imageasdf

A good shop owner would remember all his frequent customers, and that is exactly what Emmet did with Booney. Thou, with Booney a friendly relationship developed over the years. So of course Emmet was going to remember his usual. Part of being a friend and a good shop owner. Thou, over the years you would expect Emmet to get over how overly friendly Booney can be.

He was a complete mess after Booney went in and squeezed his cheeks. His faced turned red and he was starting to feel hot all over. If that wasn't the end of it. Booney went to complimenting him and giving him a kiss on his forehead. Emmet seriously thought he going to faint from the shock. He had to use the counter to keep himself propped up.

Everything was spinning for poor Emmet he barely even heard what Booney was talking about, but he needed to respond back. If not Boonery would notice how ridiculous he was being. "A-Ah, ya. I w-would definitely l-love seeing them h-here. I'll g-give them all the treats you'll a-allowed to feed them. " Oh, that was horrible. Booney was definitely going to notice his stuttering mess.

Alas, he wont! For the gods have blessed Emmet with a customer. Emmet quickly rubbed his hands against his pants. It was his way of shaking off the nerves. He walked around the counter and proceeded his way to the client, but Boo beat him there. He waited as Boo introduced himself and took it upon himself to introduce Emmet as well. Emmet responded with a slight nod and smile. "Is there anything in particular that you are looking for?"

DD

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button looked at the two of them. One was obviously more normal looking than the other. So he decided to look upon the long haired beauty. His...Her...No has to be a he. Eyes are so pretty~ he chimed to himself. His face however, showed as much emotion as his dinning room table, if not less. Emotions were complicated, and he feared them. So why bother with them? Great. I don't think you worked on the plan where you have to talk to other people to get a dog, did you Matthew? he asked himself. He sighed.

"Booney? Colorful name, for a colorful person." A witty pun corresponding with his eye color. Nice. . Matthew was never one to give good introductions. But he was really good at flirting. So when he usually first started talking to people nine times out of ten, he found that it was always better to flirt with them before introducing yourself. Though, Matthew never really understood why it worked. "I am Matthew. Matthew Button. I moved here last night. "

Matthew then tore his gaze from Booney. And stared at Emmet. "Wow." Was all he could say as he looked him up and down. In Matthews world, when you found someone attractive. You checked them out. Weather they knew it or not. But lucky for Emmet, Matthew totally wasn't gay. "Um. Ya. I need some good quality dog food. I kicked my buddy out of the room last night. Had a girl over. You know how it is. Hes grumpy with me." he chuckled softly. He shoved his hands in his pockets.

Matthew looked at Booney and noticed he had a paper bag in his hands. "What manner of pet do you have?" he asked.

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha

Boo though Emmet's stammering was cute. He always got so nervous and flustered by physical contact that he had to wonder if he'd ever had a lover or something of the sort. Not that he himself had even had a long-term lover, but he was still curious. After all, with his natural attraction to people, he'd had his fair share of encounters in his life. Now, however, his attention was fully captured by this new man. He was tall, rather thin, but obviously fit and healthy. Though he did seem very stoic and not much of a talker. Still, he was handsome, and his hair looked super soft. "Thanks a bunch!" He grinned widely. "I really love my name, though most people think it's weird. Glad you think it's colorful, because I like colors! Like, a lot." He laughed again and teetered on his heels for a moment as Emmet spoke up.

It was impossible to keep from grinning at the the look Matthew gave Emmet. The newcomer obviously liked what he saw and he had to resist the urge to just push the two together. "Hm, did she not like animals?" He asked, turning his gaze back to Matthew obliviously. "Well, this store is the best of the best. If I didn't love human food so much, I would totally eat the food here myself." Laughing like that was completely normal, he flipped his hair back from his shoulder so it cascaded down his back. His eyes widened with excitement and happiness at the mention of his own pets. "Pigs. I have pigs. Two of them." He grinned wildly. "Tom and Huck. You know, like Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn? They're micro pigs, though, so they're pretty little."

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

User Image

Interesting Citizen

9,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Until an ant drinks the ocean, xxxxxxxxxx
And a tortoise circles the world.

Michael jumped when his boss suddenly yelled out, he hadn’t heard him coming and the café was still quiet. Setting down a few cups he’d been moving before he dropped them Michael straightened his name-tag and put on an ‘alive’ face. He did have to admit that before people started coming in he went around behind his counter doing things on autopilot. He did the same thing ever morning and most likely could do it with his eyes shut by now so he didn’t put much extra effort into it. It’s Michael, Mr. Blackman.” He’d told the man multiple times that he preferred Michael to ‘Mikey’ but it didn’t seem to get through to him. Maybe he was just too busy to remember, most of the time when he told him that he’d been rushing out of the building or shoving his dog’s leash into his hand and pushing him out the door. Eventually he gave up on correcting him, it was better than just Mike, he hated being called that. Mike just seemed so harsh of a name it had no flow, it just stopped, Mike. Bleh.

The first time he’d been told he had special business to do during his break he hadn’t been sure how to feel about it, though not knowing what it meant and just starting to work there he had an idea that it was some sort of newbie prank. He was relieved when it turned out to be walking Mr. Blackman’s dog. At first Michael got the impression that Maverick didn’t like him very much, on the other hand most pets don’t like being taken someplace by a person they didn’t know without a familiar face. He couldn’t blame the dog; he would like a stranger taking him somewhere and not telling him where he was going. They formed a relationship as time went on and Michael walked him more and more.

As his boss started to head out of the building he went back to work picking up the cups he’d set down for safety. He’d managed to make one trip and was on his second when there was a bark and a flurry of action. He felt the weight of his boss falling into him and luckily had been planted so he didn’t fall over though he had to do a drastic balancing act to keep the stacks of saucers in his hands from crashing to the floor. Carefully stetting down at fixing the stacks he turned in time to see his glare. His first reaction was to look down and away, the best way to avoid confrontation is just to go with it. This was quickly covered by the thought that it wasn’t his fault his dog had too much energy and ran into him. Looking back up he called after him.

“Detergent and vinegar are good at getting out coffee stains.”

There was a hint of attitude in the advice, thanks for letting me keep my job, was what he’d been thinking. Michael was used to his moods, they were unpredictable and usually exaggerated but he’d grown up with four girls and they all had pms at the same time. He could handle moods. Looking at the spilled coffee on the floor he sighed before fetching the mop.

❝Michael Roe Hill❞

Dapper Dabbler

benjamin xaugust xkoehler

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
            always . seeing . something . never . seeing . nothing

TABHe was not one of those guys who could rock the bed head look. August's hair was twisted about due to a particular habit he had harbored since infancy. When he was feeling rather fatigued he had a tendency to twirl his hair about his finger. The result was some rather non-atheistically pleasing knots on the back of his head. Well, not that he could presently see them. His hand was currently wandering aimlessly about the nightstand's surface in hope's of coming in contact with his glasses. No such luck. He must have knocked them off in his effort to silence his alarm clock earlier this morning. Over the last few days he had been here, he had somehow managed to set his clock two hours ahead. The result was his clock sounding at some ungodly hour in the morning. Whoever inhabited the flat directly above his probably loathed him. The feeling was mutual though. He had spent the first two nights listening to... well lets just say it wasn't Für Elise. He felt like an alarm clock was the lesser of the two evils. Then again, he may be a bit biased. The male kept forgetting to correct the time. Well, not that he could do so in his current state. He was rendered as blind as a bat without his glasses. The only difference was that he lacked echolocation to help him locate his lifeline. Giving up on the task at hand he fumbled about under the blankets before pushing his body upright. His long wiry legs swung over the edge of the bed, his toes curling at the rush of cold air. He made a mental note to wear more layers to bed. He seemed to be perpetually cold. May or not.

TABHe missed his apartment in New York. Rather than cut the lease short during his little expedition to Doncaster he decided to continue to rent the presently vacant apartment. Well, that and the contract he had with his current landlord forbade him to do just that. He was rather stuck. Due to the double rent payment his funds were lower than usual. That had been the reasoning for staying in Maple Park. It wasn't exactly a five star living space, but it had all of the bare essentials. And bare they were. The living room and kitchen were strewn together in a precarious fashion and his bed space was elevated off the floor almost like a loft space. This allowed just enough room for a desk to be placed underneath. August had fashioned this space to be for editing purposes. He was currently seeing, or rather sensing, a downside to the arrangement though. He couldn't see where the steps to the ladder descending from his bed were located. The wood was the same coloring as the floor so it all blurred into one giant mass of red oak. s**t. He lowered his foot and felt the air until it made contact with the cool surface of a step. Repeating the process he paused as he sought another foothold. Once a rhythm was achieved the task passed with haste. Finally his foot made contact with the floor. Moving towards the bathroom he managed to hit only one chair. The studio apartment's general lack of walls was proving to be quite nifty right about now.

TABOnce his contacts had been placed over his cornea, it was smooth sailing from there. His pupils dilated slightly as everything fell into focus. It was very much like adjusting a camera on manual. He went about his morning routine from there. A blue beanie was placed on his perpetually disheveled light brown hair and finished dressing into a speckled sweater, light grey blazer, and blue jeans. Luckily there was a breeze out today. It may counteract his masochistic choice of wearing pants. He did not own a pair of shorts though, nor did he wish to purchase any. Moving out into the kitchen space he plopped himself down at the main table. Sages irises peered through the enclosure that currently encased his hedgehog. The creature was curled into a ball an nestled underneath some of the wood shavings. Her pale spines rose and fell in a gentle rhythm as she continued to sleep the morning away. Out of slight envy August breathed out, "Lucky. I'll trade with you, Havisham." The hedgehog's breathing remained light as she slept on.

TABHis eyes rested on her bedding for a moment before his lips pursed. August would have to pick up some more for her today. He should change them soon. What else would they be needing during there stay? This was only his fourth day in town and he still had yet to get in the swing of things. He ran a hand through his light brown locks as he looked about the kitchen. She was good on both food and water. Both dispensers were still more than enough full. There was the issue of his stomach though. He had bought a bundle of bananas for ninety cents yesterday, but he was going to need something a tad more substantial if he wanted to get through the day. Oodles of noodles and Easy Mac were in his budget. Plus, starches tend to hold the stomach a little longer than a single banana. He might need to get a part time job if he decided to stay for long. Well, that or he could hightail it back to the plantation for inspiration. Sighing he pushed himself off the chair and went to grab the firebrick bag where his camera equipment was stored. He pulled out his Polaroid and slung the strap around his neck. Maybe he could submit a collage as part of the exhibit. He'd have to see what he could find on his walk through town today. Exiting Flat C, he started to make his way down the hallway.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ishfis

ishfi

{{ Clothing :. }}

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

User Image

User Image

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

BRRRRRRR! BRRRRR! BRRRRR!

Ugh! What was that annoying sound? The suns rays seeped through the curtains and unto a large lump lying underneath the covers of a twin sized bed. A soft moan resonated from it and a large hand reached out from underneath to grasp the vibrating phone located near the pillow. The loud alarm was quickly shut off with a tap of the hand's thumb and slowly the arm slid back underneath the blankets as the form turned to its side, fiery red hair now showing. A large rodent like creature pounced unto the bed and slowly hopped its way over before nibbling lightly on the boy's ear. There came a light chuckle and raspy voice spoke out, "Oh, aren't you naughty...heh, heh...oh yeah baby...wait..." The covers flew up as the young red-head abruptly sat upright upon realization. "Fantom?! What the hell man?" The small chinchilla just twitched his nose at Ty, causing the boy to playfully stick out his tongue in response. "You could have let me slept a little longer you know?" He reached for his phone once more and checked the time. "Well no wonder...your hungry....its way past your feeding time..." Their came a brief pause before Tyson let out a shout. "Ah ********, I'm late for work!" He jumped out of bed and ran towards the dresser, continuously swearing at himself. Fantom sat on his bed, observing the red-head as he dashed across the room. It almost seemed like a smirk was present as Tyson tripped and fell. A typical morning for Tyson Lesley...

OOC: This is all I'll write for now. Ill post more tomorrow

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

User Image
                                  I think I have everything I need
                                  It got dark, but now I think I see
                                  The world around is full of arms still reaching out to me
                                  I hear the notes and belt them back to you
                                  I feel loved
                                  I'm burning like a fuse.
                                  I'm not afraid
                                  'cause I know I've got nothing left to lose.

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button looked back at the cute boy in front of him. "This is the best place huh?" he looked around. Its a cute enough place. "I don't think your name is weird. Its your name?" he was confused as to what exactly made a friend weird or what made it normal. Another example of why he avoided people. They judged things that in reality, just shouldn't be judged, and is a waste of energy to even think about in the first place. Matthew was getting exhausted just thinking about such things.

"No. We engaged in mutual sex, and my dog didn't find it too satisfying to lay in his usual spot in my bed. So hes mad. But now I'm trying to make it up to him by bringing him some delicious food." he smirked. Matthew never smiled, but when he was happy, he usually smirked.

When Matthew heard pigs. He almost blurted out a laugh, but he tried not to let it show on his face. "Your pets are as unique as your eyes and name, Booney." he smirked again. This kid... he mentally laughed. This kid was unique. He really wouldn't mind making friends with him. Maybe moving to this new town was a good idea?

"What do you do for a living Booney? If its not too personal of a question?" he looked him up and down again, trying to judge what he did before the boy said it. He guessed Farmer. Because of the pigs. Though with that beautiful hair he would also have to guess Hair dresser or Salon owner?

(OOC: Sorry! Trying to think of things at two in the morning lol.)

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha

Boo nodded thoughtfully at Matthew's explanation of why his dog was currently livid at his owner. "Ah, makes sense. He must be super jealous, I totally would be." Not realizing quite how awkward that sounded and completely ignoring the fact it came out wrong, he smiled and looked to Emmet. The shop owner had been rather quiet in the conversation, though he was always fairly soft spoken. Not to mention his own blabber mouth made it hard to get a word in edgewise. It was a bad habit. He couldn't really help it, he just liked to talk, especially to strangers.

Again, when his pets were mentioned, Boo smiled widely and turned his attention back to Matthew. He was rather oblivious when it came to flirting, considering he was kind and touchy with pretty much everyone. "Muchas gracias, mi amigo~" He replied in perfect Spanish, it being one of the many languages he was fluent in. Or, mostly fluent in. Once again, without thinking about other's personal space, he reached up put a hand on either of Matthew's cheeks, staring into his eyes for a long moment. "You're eyes are super pretty, too!" He finally chimed, releasing the man with a laugh. "I should know, I've seen a lot of eyes in my life." Once again, he looked to Emmet, nodding decidedly

His attention being momentarily caught by Emmet, Boo didn't see Matthew look him over. Not that he would have minded, he was confident in the way he looked. It took quite a few years to accomplish, but he was finally comfortable in his own skin. Eventually, Matthew's words reached him and his obviously malfunctioning hearing aids. "Oh! Well, before I moved here I traveled with my parents." He smiled back at Matthew, taking off one of his hearing aids to inspect it. These things were such a hassle sometimes. "We traveled all over the world. They're authors and amateur documentarians, so they wrote a whole bunch of books and made a lot of indie documentaries. Obviously." He laughed at his own obviousness, slipping his hearing aid back on and grinning up at Matthew. "But I decided I wanted a change of pace, so I moved here! Now I work at the animal shelter not very far from here. That's why I have these treats." He held the paper bag in his hands up momentarily.

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers