Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User Imageasdf

Emmet was in complete shock. He didn't think Jasper was going to be so good. He continued to listen to him, just him. The noise around him completely dulled down. All he could here was Jasper and his voice. Jasper hit the mark when he sang a song from one of his favorite artist. Emmet smiled and continued to listen.

Emmet could really tell that Jasper was having a blast. He had a grin on his face as he dang to the crowd. The crowd seemed to like him too. Things were slowly dying down but now everyone was on their feet dancing and having a blast. Emmet wanted to go and dance with everyone, but he was feeling a little sick from all the shots he had taken. So sitting in his stool was probably the best thing for him.

Jasper had come back and there seemed to be glow about him. It seemed that singing seemed to have liven him up a little. Emmet couldn't help but smile at him as he sat. What did he think? Well, he'll show Jasper what he thought. Out of nowhere Emmet reached and grabbed onto his Jasper's face. He slowly brought him in and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. Yup! Emmet gave Jasper a kiss. "I thought you were amazing" he said very softly.

Emmet didn't know what had gotten in to him. All he knew that his stomach was fluttering about as he watched Jasper sing. He didn't know if it was because the glow he had on his face or just the good time he was having with him. Emmet was turning bright red now as he slowly moved his hands away from Jasper. He couldn't help but look away. Now he was regretting his kiss, maybe Jasper would be repulsed by him.

DD

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User ImageUser Image

Click, clack, click, clack, went the shoes on the pavement as very handsome Leonardo walked down the street with his mask on and his fancy clothes. He could very well say that he look pretty damn good. He always did. Leonardo never leaves the house looking trashy or unkempt. How else would he pick up people to spend a lucky night with him.

Leonardo wasn't very familiar with the owner of the shop or any of the people really in town. He had actually just moved in and thought that going to the masquerade would help meet new people. He was hoping to meet knew people and find a little cutie to take home with him.

Leonardo was running late, but he was perfecting his attire for the evening. He was a little concerned that things were already over. Nope, it was the opposite. In fact, there seemed to be someone singing and lots of dancing. He walked in and scanned the room. He really couldn't tell how people looked. They were all wearing mask, which was something that was bothering. How else was he going to pick a cute one. It seemed he was just going to have to trust his gut.

Leonardo continued to scan, that is when he noticed a very cute attire someone was wearing. It was a white coat with small amount of fur on the collar. That was his pick. Someone with cute clothes couldn't be horrible looking. Leonardo casually walked up to the cutely dressed person. "Isn't thing such a fine evening. It is even finer with such a cutely dressed man in the room." Leonardo's voice was very hush and smooth, it could melt butter at the sound of his voice.

DD

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Doran had just got back from the big city DJing for a party. Apart from being an artist, he was a little bit into DJing music, and making his own remixes. He decided to get into that kind of stuff when he was in highschool, because most of his friends were rich and had drunk parties all the time, they were usually looking for a good DJ. So he found that to be his ticket into the social world, and it was. He became a hit after that, and he stuck with it as a side job when he graduate college.

It was in the middle of the night, and he was rather tired from hauling all off his equipment into his tiny box car. Which pretty much took up the whole space in his back. But it was nice because the back seats flipped into the bottom of the car, so he could have even more space.

After turning down a road a few minutes after he got back home to Doncaster, he saw a car in the middle of the road. That is the strangest thing... he thought to himself. His long, elegant, green snake was asleep around his neck. Snakes weren't usually comfortable with humans like this. But Doran learned how to handles snakes a long time ago, and when Doran would take him to parties, people fell in love with him, and thought it was cool to DJ with a snake. Sometimes even payed extra if Doran brought him.

Doran pulled over to the sidewalk, so he wouldn't be in the way. When he walked over to the old pick up truck, he was confused as to why nobody was in it. But the curiosity of what was actually wrong with the car was getting to precious little Doran. He opened the front of the car, and the car was almost as tall as he was, but he stood on his tip toes, and managed to see everything. Then started to rumage his hand around to see if he could find anything out of place, while his cute big ol snake just napped on his neck like a necklace.

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
FLINT GRANGER ELLWOOD

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│ PLEASE DON'Tdei-kunlulx{xCALL ME MAYBEx}x
                  dei-kun deikun ha Dei-kunlul Deiha DEI

Trust isn't something that can be replaced. Once it's broken, it's gone.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Granger sighed again when Doran mention there were no places to stay in the area. Just freaking perfect. Why did his car have to kick the bucket right in the middle of some godforsaken town in who-knows-where-ville? Just his luck. He closed his eyes and rubbed at his temples, trying to decide what to do in such a situation. There was no way he was walking that far to the next town at night, so it looked like he was sleeping in his car. What he would do in the morning, he had no idea. It wasn't like he had money to fix his truck or buy a new one and he sure as hell didn't want to pick up hitchhiking. Ugh, why did life have to be so hard? "How can you stand to live here?" He muttered, more to himself than Doran.

The energy in the smaller male's voice nearly made him jump out of his skin. He straightened himself and stared down at his snake-bearing companion in complete shock. Who in the hell just offered to take a stranger home like that? Once again, his mind went to the gutter and he had to fight himself to keep a straight face. Finally, he calmed himself and bit his lower lip, tracing the empty streets with his eyes. Well, it was either go home with this little cutie or sleep in an uncomfortable car in an unfamiliar city. Both options seemed a little...iffy.

Laughing lightheartedly, Granger slipped off his hat and ran a hand through his messy hair. "I can assure you neither me or my lizard--" Lex hissed from the car. "Iguana, is a murderer." He corrected himself with a roll of his eyes. "And if you end up being a murderer," he said as he stepped forward, leaning down to whisper in Doran's ear, "I think I can take you." With a smile, he brushed past the boy a little flirtatiously and went to pick Led and her blanket up from the car. "So, lead the way to this humble abode of yours." He chimed, smiling back at Doran with Led cradled in his arms.

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulI SERIOUSLY DON'T EVENKNOWYOU
                  xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
                  User Image

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Doran thought he almost found what was wrong with the car, when he heard someone, or something, coming towards him. He knew it was a person, and wasn't about to freak out, but scream very loud. "Sorry!" he said as he turned around to see the man. He screamed because in Doran's mind he thought he was going to get mugged by the person. Once Doran had seen what the guy looked like, he was a little shocked. His eyes were a little wider than normal, just to get the full scope of his face.

Doran completely ignored the hand shake when he heard the man talk. Doran was as tall as the mans chest, but that didn't stop him from putting his hands on the mans face, and smiling. "That accent is amazing~" he chimed, and giggled right after. Then he put his hands off of the mans face, and continued to smile. "Sorry, again. Rule number 13, respect personal space. I am bad at that~" he rolled his eyes, and made a motion with his hand to suggest that he didn't care.

"My name is Doran, and yes. I do know a few things about cars." Doran looked back at the front of the car, and then he stood on his tip toes, and managed to pull out a rubber tube. It was leaking with fuel. "This tube carries fuel to your engine. Over long periods of time without it getting cleaned, it can erode. See all the little and big holes in it? Ya, not good~" he let the tube go because the liquid started to drip on his nice manicured red nails.

"This is Mr. Bubbles. My snake. Though sometimes hes called Brandon. Makes him feel normal. When you are this beautiful, normal isn't something you can exactly obtain. So I try to help him out. Are you stuck here?" he put his finger to his lips, and tilted his head in curiosity.

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
FLINT GRANGER ELLWOOD

User Image
                  Deiha

Granger had to smile as he took in the man in front of him. He was really, extraordinarily adorable, especially for someone old enough to live on their own. At least, that seemed like the case. He silently prayed he wasn't being a total *****. Either way, this kid's scream was even cute. For a brief moment his mind was in the gutter, but he forced those images out of his mind to avoid an awkward situation. His wide eyes reminded him of a deer in the headlights, almost literally. Big, shining, and full of surprise. He had to fight the urge to just jump this kid right now.

Feeling slender hands on his cheeks made his own eyes widened. The hand that had been held out for a shake slowly crumbled and fell to his side. His gaze was locked on the bright eyes in front of him in complete awe. Despite his usually cool persona, he felt his heart stutter just as his car had done. Only difference was that it didn't stop, though it felt like it might. "Uh-y-yeah--" His voice cracked and he winced, then cleared his through. "Yeah, I'm from Kentucky. Born and raised." Trying to mask his previous awkwardness with a light chuckle, he smiled down at the stranger, who introduced himself as Doran.

Granger leaned around the hood to get a better look at the tube that had been produced from the engine. Or something. "Just great." He muttered, running a hand over his face. Knowledge is power, what bullshit. If knowledge was power, he would be out of here right now. He leaned back against the hood with a heavy sigh and stared up at the darkening sky. The stars were a lot brighter in a small town like this, at least compared to the city. They were a lot prettier back home. Well, what used to be his home. His eyes shifted to Do ran when he spoke, then to the snake on his shoulder. Lex had already hopped off his own shoulder and crawled back into the car. "Well, uh, nice to meet ya...Brandon." This kid sure was odd. "Yeah, considerin' my car is shot. Not gonna walk to the next town, that's for sure. Are there any hotels around here?"

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

User Image

Tipsy Bunny

User Image
User Image
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

If love is blind, why do I see you so clearly now? Perfect vision of our love somehow.
You take over my mind, you're the one that keeps me up all night.
I know no one else could make me feel this way.
I want to look up into the milky way tonight, the sky illuminates the love we make so bright.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

He'd grabbed himself a drink after making small rounds around the party to at least say hello to people that he knew, though he didn't linger in any group for too long. The drinks were really flowing as the evening went on, but the blonde didn't drink alcohol. Even if he wanted to steal a sip from someone, there wasn't anyone here that he trusted enough to get him back home. So he settled for simple cranberry juice, slowly sipping on it as he settled in a space that was out of the way of the crowds. Not long after, he was approached by a man who was, to say the least, dressed very nicely. He definitely caught his eye as he was crossing the room, tall, dressed to impress, but Finnley wasn't expecting him to be approaching him.

Of course he didn't mind a handsome stranger. This was someone he knew he would have known right off the bat, whether he were wearing a mask or not. So it made him a little curious to learn who he was. Judging by his clothes, he definitely seemed like his financial situation was bountiful. His lips softly pulled into a smile when he heard his voice, smooth and charming, just as his appearance was. With his free hand, his fingers lightly held and traced the length of the other man's lapel before his palm patted it down. "And even finer than that with such a.. striking man in the room," Finn added with a chuckle, lowering his hand from the other's suit.

"I'm Finnley," he began, extending his hand in a friendly manner, "I think I'd remember you if I had ever seen you before."

It's you and only you. The moon shines its light on you, your pretty eyes they glow. Tell me that you'll stay the night, just stay a while.

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Doran smiled at the boys stutter. Country accent, and a stutter. This guy is sooooooooo cute! even mentally he had the same giggle he did in real life. "Thank you for calling him Brandon. He likes it. Also. I don't think there is a motel in Doncaster. Your going to have to walk quite a few miles outside of this town to get to one. As you can see, this town isn't really tourist material, so motel and hotel business isn't booming here."

Doran looked down at this nails. They were a little bit more shiny in moonlight than in the sunlight. Which he liked. Then, randomly, a light bulb went off in his head. "Hey! Granger, you should totally stay with me! I have a ton of movies, oh, and I have a comfortable bed! And my snake kinda has the same tank environment that your lizard might like. Its dry, with dirt at the bottom, and a big tree branch in the middle. She will love it!"

Doran was so excited. He had made a new friend, and they were going to spend time together. Before, Doran was exhausted from the DJing he just did, but now a new sense of energy had over come him. But it was only short lived. "Oh. Sorry...You can say no if you want. I mean. I could be a murderer or something...OR you could be a murderer. With that nice country accent and the lizard I highly doubt it. But you know...." Doran realized he wasn't helping his case any, but that was Doran. He rambled on about random things a lot.

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
FLINT GRANGER ELLWOOD

User Image
                  Deiha

Granger sighed again when Doran mention there were no places to stay in the area. Just freaking perfect. Why did his car have to kick the bucket right in the middle of some godforsaken town in who-knows-where-ville? Just his luck. He closed his eyes and rubbed at his temples, trying to decide what to do in such a situation. There was no way he was walking that far to the next town at night, so it looked like he was sleeping in his car. What he would do in the morning, he had no idea. It wasn't like he had money to fix his truck or buy a new one and he sure as hell didn't want to pick up hitchhiking. Ugh, why did life have to be so hard? "How can you stand to live here?" He muttered, more to himself than Doran.

The energy in the smaller male's voice nearly made him jump out of his skin. He straightened himself and stared down at his snake-bearing companion in complete shock. Who in the hell just offered to take a stranger home like that? Once again, his mind went to the gutter and he had to fight himself to keep a straight face. Finally, he calmed himself and bit his lower lip, tracing the empty streets with his eyes. Well, it was either go home with this little cutie or sleep in an uncomfortable car in an unfamiliar city. Both options seemed a little...iffy.

Laughing lightheartedly, Granger slipped off his hat and ran a hand through his messy hair. "I can assure you neither me or my lizard--" Lex hissed from the car. "Iguana, is a murderer." He corrected himself with a roll of his eyes. "And if you end up being a murderer," he said as he stepped forward, leaning down to whisper in Doran's ear, "I think I can take you." With a smile, he brushed past the boy a little flirtatiously and went to pick Led and her blanket up from the car. "So, lead the way to this humble abode of yours." He chimed, smiling back at Doran with Led cradled in his arms.

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

User Image
Jasper Gregory Heiderich
Lady and Rico

User Image
                                                    Jasper’s face turned the brightest shade of red it could when Emmet kissed him. “Um… wow.” A big grin spread across his face. “I didn’t know I was that good.” He frowned confusedly when Emmet pulled away. “Hey, are you okay?” He asked worriedly. The guy looked totally embarrassed. “Did I embarrass you by singing to you?” He was ranting again. “Because I didn’t mean to, embarrass you I mean. You’re adorable and I was just trying to impress you and I’m rambling now because I just said that you’re adorable and you probably think I’m crazy or ******** drunk, or probably both…” He sighed and ordered one last beer and took a huge swig.

Despite the feeling that he was being an idiot, he smiled. “Well, at least I got a kiss from a cute guy, right? Even if I was being stupid.” He laughed and wrapped his arm around Emmet and pulled him into a side hug, leaning his head on the others shoulder. He was used to physical contact, and he’d forgotten how much he missed it. He laughed a little bit. “Lady’s gonna be pissed cause I’m so not going for our Monday morning jog tomorrow.” He shook his head, feeling pretty dizzy. “Nope, not gonna happen.” He declared with a smug smile and laughed. “You’re probably gonna have to help me get home.” He said. “I think I’m a little drunk.” He wobbled in his seat a little before steadying himself again. “Yep, a little drunk indeed.” He laughed happily.

OOC:

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User Imageasdf

Emmet was fire engine red. He head felt dizzy and his body felt like it was on pins and needles as he waited to see Jasper's reaction. He almost passed out from the relief when Jasper didn't seem too bothered by the kiss. In fact Jasper looked pleased. Now, Emmet felt guilty thou. Jasper seemed to think he was the one doing the wrong.

Emmet quickly placed his hands on Jasper's lap and looked up at him. "No! I thought you would be put off that I kissed you." Emmet looked away as the red on his face brightened. "I thought you sounded and looked amazing out there. My body just reacted that way..."Emmet trailed off. Embarrassed again. Well, it seemed that Emmet was starting to sober up a little. He was turning back into his embarrassed self.

His body went completely stiff when Jasper went to hug him. He didn't know if to hug back or not. His hand slowly went up and hesitated to wrap around his hip, but when Jasper rested his head on his shoulder his hand gave in and pulled him close. This was nice, it felt really nice. Emmet couldn't help but smile a little to himself. Then he got complimented, his body went stiff again. "Y-you think I'm cute..I don't know..."Emmet hand slowly started to slide off but then Jasper started to get off the stool and he was a wobbly one. Emmet quickly grabbed on to him again. "Alright, lets get you home then. Lead the way and I'll support you."

DD

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User ImageUser Image

Leo's head cocked to the left and smirked as the cute little man complimented him in return. It seemed he did make the right choice in coming up to him. He might be taking a cute one home tonight. It made the small smirk on his face turn into a huge grin. He continued to watch as the guy softly touched his suit, his eyebrows raised at the confidence in the boy.

"Well now, the rare gem of the night is you. Finnley, a befitting name for such dapper looking gent." Leonardo winked at the man. "Well, my face hasn't been around much. I've only lived in this town for a week. I'm one of the new veterinarians at the clinic." Leo sort of straightened himself out. Making himself look taller in away. It was his way of showing off that he was a big shot because he was a doctor.

Leo started to look around and now things started to seem to be dying down. "Man, it looks like the party is dying off. And here I wanted to ask you to a dance. What are we to do now?" Leo looked at the guy and smiled.

OOC: THIS IS CRAP! i'm sorry!

DD

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Doran was so excited. He jumped up in the air, his legs bent, and throw his fist into the air all in a quick motion. It was like a moment in the movies. Doran guided the lizard and its owner to his cute box car, and made sure everything was clean before he got in. "Sorry about the mess in the back. That is all of my DJing things. Its crazy all of the things that I need~" he smiled. His eyes seemed to sparkle when he talked about anything dealing with music, or dealing with art in general. Because to Doran, music was one of the best forms of art in the world.

It took Doran a minute to gain focus, and figure out in town where he actually was. His sense of direction was a little off with his new guest coming to his house. His new friend. I wonder what kind of things we are gonna do?!" glee filled his heart when he thought about it. Having a new friend was going to be awesome.

When they got there, Doran decided to leave his stuff inside the car until morning. So he could go ahead and get his new friend settled. "So here we are!" he chimed. He got out, and ran up to his apartment, and waited on his new friend of course. The apartment was nice, and big enough for Doran, and there were paintings on the wall. You can tell they were all done by the same artist, but none of them were signed. "So, what would you like to do first?" he asked, as he placed his tired pet into its tank in his room. "You can put Lex in there if you want. My snake is nice~"

{OOC: Sorry~ This was rushed because I have to leave! Love you! Totally will edit if need be when I get back home <3}

Tipsy Bunny

User Image
User Image
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

If love is blind, why do I see you so clearly now? Perfect vision of our love somehow.
You take over my mind, you're the one that keeps me up all night.
I know no one else could make me feel this way.
I want to look up into the milky way tonight, the sky illuminates the love we make so bright.

Hearing that the other was the veterinarian, he perked up a little, having heard that there was going to be a new vet in town working at the clinic. His rabbit had her own vet that specialized in the more 'exotic' species, though she wasn't very exotic, but maybe he'd see him there when she went in for check-ups. Or maybe he worked with other species aside from cats and dogs? Finnley didn't have the opportunity to ask as the other began to speak again, this time asking him what they should do now that the party was starting to die down, not leaving them a lot of time to talk. He took a sip of his drink before he answered, licking his lips a little as he lowered his glass.

The other seemed like he was a smooth talker, but unfortunately for him, Finnley wasn't looking to be a lucky catch at the end of the night. Not to be mistaken - the guy certainly seemed like a great catch. Good looking, even with a mask, and was obviously making good money being a veterinarian, which dressed him in the nice suit. "I guess we'll have to meet up again some time.. When it isn't a costume party," he added with a soft laugh, his eyes looking around the features of the other males mask before he met his eyes. Finn knew that he would come off as a... party pooper. If he took an invitation to leave the party with him, it would simply be misleading.

It's you and only you. The moon shines its light on you, your pretty eyes they glow. Tell me that you'll stay the night, just stay a while.

ooc: it was just fine c:
Jasper Gregory Heiderich
Lady and Rico

User Image
                                                    Jasper stared at him confusedly. “Why would I be put off? It was awesome!” He said with his eyebrows scrunched together like he was trying to put puzzle pieces together. “And of course you’re cute. So stop worrying.” He laughed when he stumbled out of his seat. He expected to hit the floor instantly, but was caught by Emmet. “You’re super fast too.” He complimented and wrapped his arm around the other male’s shoulder for better support. Emmet asked where he lived and he scrunched his eyebrows again. “Ummmmm.” He thought hard. “Where did we come here from?” He asked and started towards the door. “Oh!” He yelled as they stepped outside. “I live next to Boo!” He said excitedly. “Literally, I’m in the one right next to him.” He explained with a big smile on his face.

“This was like a super fun night.” He said as they walked. “I learned how to dance like a real American. I drank American beer, which is terrible compared to German beer, but ******** awesome compared to the Costa Rican stuff. I got to sing, which I absolutely love, and got the DJs business card. He said he’s also a radio DJ and that he’d like to have me perform live sometime.” He rambled on. “How awesome would that be?” He was super excited over something that hadn’t happened yet.

They finally reached RiverWay and he squinted down the hallway and looked confused, before recognizing his door. “That’s it.” He declared and unlatched himself from his friend before fumbling for his keys in his jacket. Upon finding the keys, he struggled to find the right one. After a few seconds, he sighed in frustration and cursed under his breath. Finally he just stopped and rested his forehead on the door. [“This might take me a second.” He admitted with a frustrated smile and turned around. “I think I’ve got it from here, but thank you so much for helping me home." He leaned over and kissed Emmet’s cheek softly before finally getting the door unlocked and going into his apartment.

OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces