• Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│I AM INDIVIDUAL!dei-kunlulx{xFEEL FREE TO CALL ME CRAZYx}x
                  dei-kun deikun ha Dei-kunlul Deiha DEI

I love you with my whole butt! I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Boo pressed himself as close to Cadence as he could, considering his current attire. His hands trailed up the man's torsos and over his shoulders to claw gently at his back. By now the only thought going through his mind was that he wanted this man, right now, and he didn't care where they were. How long had it been since he'd last done this? Quite possibly over a year, not that he'd necessarily remember and flings in this town. Most people probably saw him as sort of...asexual. Just a happy-go-lucky guy more interested in weird things than intimacy. However, he was pretty much the opposite. It filled him with a little guilt, knowing everyone thought he was so innocent and pure and he hadn't had the nerve to tell them otherwise.

When Cadence broke away to speak, Boo took the time to catch his breath from the long, heated kiss. However, his lips were caught again and he had to fight back a moan, knowing they were still in the restaurant. However, when he pulled back once again, the words that were spoken shocked him into silence. Cadence really thought... He really thought he was a virgin? Even though he was so willing now and not in the least hesitant? If he hadn't felt an immense amount of guilt at the thought of shattering Cadence's pristine image of him, he would have started laughing. Now he kind of wanted to cry.

As the man turned to leave, he caught his arm and stared at him with a small, slightly sad smile. "Cadence, I'm not as innocent as you think." He whispered, turning the man back around to face him. "I've done this before...quite a few times. I know I'm drunk, but that doesn't matter. I never regret things like this...especially with someone like you." Pulling Cadence closer, he leaned up and kissed him once more. "Get it? There is no virtue to be stolen." With another small smile, he laughed quietly and dropped back down on his feet. With a sigh and incoherent mutters about how he hated heels, he slipped of his demon shoes and straightened himself out with his back facing Cadence. "Unzip me?"

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulALWAYS BE REAL NEVERBEFAKE
                  xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
                  User Image

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button smirked, but this was no normal smirk. No. This was the smirk of a devil with a plan. "You know." he leaned over the short distance between them, and whispered in his ear, "There are a lot of games I play." he nibbled on the ear a little. "Some are for little kids, like cards and board games." he then went from the boys ear, and kissed the boys cheek. "And some are for adults." Matthew then went from the cheek, and hovered over the boys lips. His breath smelt of rich alcohol.

"Or. We can watch a movie?" he whispered, not moving a single inch. "Your choice. Bro." he smirked. Trying not to burst out laughing from saying the word bro. Matthew began to fall from his buzz long ago. Alcohol never affected him like others. He was never really a light weight, even when he first started to drink alcohol. His mother said it was because his father side was a long line of alcoholics so he has a natural immunity. Matthew was no scientist, but he didn't think not being a light weight was genetic.

Brand however, knew what was happening, so he decided to go off and lay in the bedroom until he was kicked out. Which was more than likely going to happen. Matthew would make sure to leave the remote in the floor so he could watch tv.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Cadence listened with some awe as Boo spoke, relishing the heated kisses. It really had been to long since he had last had a fling- though, not long enough for him to forget how they worked. He made short work of Boo's zipper, and even shorter of his own. The back of his mind was still trying to process how "Innocent little Boo" wasn't so innocent, but the rest of him found he rather liked that fact. Before he go lost in a haze of skin and pleasure he had to say just one more thing. "I might be drunk Boo, but I could totally do this and more with you any day, every day." That was the last of his drunk-yet-conscious thoughts.

--Time SKIP to save Innocent minds! --

Cadence was lingering over a few hazy moments of post bliss, curled around Boo. He had pulled the dress back up over the boy's shoulders, and was kissing the base of his neck. Both were a sticky mess of happiness, and Cadence really didn't want to move. He was slightly afraid to leave their hidden alcove though, because they hadn't been as quiet as they might have were they both sober. Of course, Cadence was rather impressed with Boo's ability to make him loud, and Boo hadn't dampened Cade's confidence either. Or rather, that was his opinion of how things had gone. He certainly couldn't say what Boo was thinking, but he could hope it was as good for Boo as it had been for him.

Cadence went to stand, offering Boo a hand. "I vote we take this to one of our houses for round two. I'm still buzzed and the night is still young. We should do it while we are still young enough to enjoy it." It came out more crass than he wanted, but he certainly couldn't just come out and admit that he had feelings for the young princess. Muddled confused, slightly frightening feelings, but feelings none the less. He did kiss the top of Boo's head though.

xoxox
                                                                  ══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX
                                                                  XOX
                                                                  ══ ═════════ ═════════ XOX

Yeah you bleed just to know your alive
                                                                  xoxoand I dont want the world to see me cause I dont think that they'd understand
                                                                  xoxoxoxxo when everythings made to be broken i just want you to know who I am

xoxox══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
User ImageA day without ʟαυɢɦᴛєʀ is a day ωαsᴛєdUser Image

Corey felt a flash of heat at the words, whispered in his ear and the man, his lips hovering in an almost-kiss. The blond smiled at the use of the word, 'bro' and reached up a hand to wrap around the back of Matthew's neck, "Well we aren't children, so kid's games aren't for us." Leaning forward he closed the gap and kissed Matthew.

It wasn't the best kiss he'd ever given, he was still drunk after all. However he was thoroughly enjoying himself. Breaking the kiss he pulled back and smiled invitingly, "Well, Mr. Button, I assume we both know the same games."

OOC

Quotable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
BOONEY ARCHER MATTEO

User Image
                  Deiha
                  █│I AM INDIVIDUAL!dei-kunlulx{xFEEL FREE TO CALL ME CRAZYx}x
                  dei-kun deikun ha Dei-kunlul Deiha DEI

I love you with my whole butt! I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Okay, it was definitely possible to forget how good some things felt. Namely, the intimate moment he and Cadence had just shared. For lack of coherent words, it was freaking awesome. Boo had probably been quite a bit louder than he should have been considering where they were, but he hadn't planned on Cadence being so...skilled. Now he was curled into his fling--which he was certain was now more than just that--with a blissful smile on his face. The way Cadence kissed his neck made this feel so normal and natural. This must have been how it felt with a lover, right? Tender, gentle, yet still so passionate? Or was he just being too much of an idealist?

Boo rolled over when he felt Cadence move, taking his hand with a chuckle. "I second this notion." He stood and smiled at the man. "It moves to the floor aaaand..." After a dramatic pause, he threw his hands in the air and did a little spin. "Notion passed! Let's go." With an excited giggle, he took Cadence's hand and led him out of the alcove and toward the back door. The night air was chilly, but all he could feel was his new companions warmth. "My house is just up here." Barefoot with a wild grin on his face, he turned to take hold of Cade's hand again, quickly hurrying down the sidewalk. Anyone who spent enough time with him knew he liked spontaneity and everyday adventures. Running down a street at night, barefoot, with someone he was growing increasing fond of, fit that bill pretty well.

As soon as they reached his apartment, he grabbed his key from his shoe and opened the door. Tom and Huck immediately came running into the room, sniffing all the new scents. Boo tossed his shoes to the side and slipped off his dress, pulling on a baggy shirt. At least this would be easier to get off. With a smile, he turned to Cadence and his two little pis. "Cadence, Tom and Huck. Tom and Huck, Cadence." He introduced simply, tussling his hair, which had long since fallen out of it's elaborate up-do. With a grin, he leaned against his closet door and raised an eyebrow at Cadence. "Need anything?"

Deikun
                  Dei
                  dei

dei-kunlul DeiDe deilulALWAYS BE REAL NEVERBEFAKE
                  xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
                  User Image

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button was surprised by the kiss. The kiss wasn't perfect. Far from it. But Matthew liked it. "Well how about we take this game to my bedroom huh?" he smirked a little. Ok. So maybe he was still drunk. So what? Having sex with a guy is just like having sex with a girl. They both have holes. he naively said in his mind. Matthew was not prepared at all for sex with a man. Deep down he knew that. He didn't know anything about how gay sex worked, so even in his drunken state, he was still nervous.

He got off the coffee table, and walked to his bedroom. Expecting Corey to follow. "I have never done anything like this before...." he said to himself. Not sure if Corey heard him or not. "This is going to be awkward, but do I....need anything?" he asked, a little louder than the first statement he uttered. Brand left the bedroom behind. After a few seconds, you could hear the light noise of the tv turning on in the background.

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100

The blond's eyes widened as he heard Matthew, he'd never done this before? A laugh filled with mirth bubbled up and he placed his hands on Matthew's shoulders, pushing the taller man into a sitting position on his bed so Corey could sit in his lap. "Nah, you'll be fine, just lay back and enjoy yourself," Kissing the other male he moved from the lips down to the neck and then down to his bare chest, all the while his fingers fumbling with his vest. When he managed to complete that particular challenge he flung the fabric away and pulled back now looking down at his shirt, fumbling with the buttons again, why had he worn so many buttons? Irregardless he managed to fling the shirt from himself and draw the other male back into a kiss.

╮Le time skip :3╰

Corey could feel himself nodding off, Matthew was right the bed was comfortable. Of course he was also drunk and in an after-glow so he was finding it difficult to keep his eyes open. He still had enough energy to smile a satisfied smile at Matthew, "Maybe we could do that again, or ya'know, not don't really matter to me. If we do that again I'm not bein' drunk." His blue eyes drifting shut he fought to keep them open, "Did you know that men are scientifically proven to fall asleep after sex more? I think it's 'cause girls have a shorter ref-refrac... Resting period after sex until they can... mate again..." Corey gave up half-way through trying to remember the exact word and felt his eyes drift shut, he told himself only for a moment would he rest but that moment was enough for him to start slipping into sleep.

OOC: Feel free to have Matthew up walking around, Corey's going to konk out into drunken post-sex slumber XD

Precious Treasure

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image

User Imageasdf

Emmet couldn't help but chuckle by how Jasper acted towards his comment. "Well, I am glad you agree with me." He said, not knowing where was going with his comment. "I'm pretty sure those idiotic girls are missing out on something cool" Emmet smiled warmly towards Jasper as he said. He could definitely feel his face turning a little red after saying those embarrassing words. It made him realize how dizzy was feeling. He decided that he should probably stop with the shots if he wanted to walk home alright.

It was then that he noticed that the place was starting to get empty. Some people had definitely left. It was then that he hard some loud moans coming from somewhere in the cafe. He couldn't exactly pinpoint where. He didn't know if they were coming from people, or something was dying somewhere. All he knew it was embarrassing to here because Emmet was taking a guess on what was making the sound.

Thankfully Jasper spoke up again and it was definitely helping Emmet keep his mind focused. He was glad that he was willing to sing to him. "Um, i really have no preference. I'm pretty sure anything you will sing will come out great." Emmet's never heard him sing, but if people would flock around him to hear him sing, he must have a good voice. "How about your favorite song. Sing that to me!" Emmet was excited to hear this. He perked himself up in the stool and waited for him to sing.

DD

6,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

If ever there was a personal mood enhancer, it was Boo. Cadence couldn't help but laugh at the enthusiasm of the young Princess. He gave a mock enthusiastic clap, bowing to an invisible crowd. "Thanks to the jury who passed this! Our sincerest gratitude are yours to own." He wasn't expecting Boo to be so strong, so he was thrown off a little when Boo grabbed his hands. Being drunk wasn't helping much either so it took him a few steps to regain some semblance of balance and then he was following a barefoot Boo, his cape fluttering in the wind. He still felt every bit the Phantom, stealing away in the night with this next victim, but it was ok by him.

The night air, cool on his face and hair, did sober him up a touch more, bu Boo's exuberance seemed to keep him drunk. Haha. He was drunk on Boo. That was something he had to tell Boo. Before they for to Boo's house. Or after, since they were already there. He was shivering, from the cool night air, as he grinned. When was the last time he had grinned? Certainly not for a while. He should be nicer to people. Because then he got people like Boo. "Boo! Boo, I think I'm drunk. Drunk on you baby!" At least he was sober enough to not sing-holy fuzz. Were those pigs? Boo had pigs? Tom and Huck. Like Tom Sawyer or Huckleberry-fin. Should he ask? Or should he just accept it. He was drunk. He should just accept it. "Oink oink, Huck and Tom."Oink Oink." No, he was more drunk than he thought.

No fair, Boo was ahead of him. All Boo had on was a shirt. A baggy shirt that hid that pale, perfect skin away from him. Cadence quickly took off his cape, removing everything except his own shirt and his briefs. He slid his hands around Boo's waist pulling the smaller boy in. Instead of answering the question he caught Bo's lips in a sinfully delicious kiss. He slid his hands under the shirt and up his chest, beginning to sliding it right back off of Boo. Why had he put the shirt on anyways. They didn't need it for what they had planned. He grinned. "Which way to the bedroom?" And then he captured Boo's lips in another kiss. There was something about Boo that just screamed "KISS ME!!" He moved those kisses down his neck.

xoxox
                                                                  ══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX
                                                                  XOX
                                                                  ══ ═════════ ═════════ XOX

Yeah you bleed just to know your alive
                                                                  xoxoand I dont want the world to see me cause I dont think that they'd understand
                                                                  xoxoxoxxo when everythings made to be broken i just want you to know who I am

xoxox══ ═════════ ═════════ ══ XOX

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button was still nervous, even though the small blond said he should sit back and relax. Sit back and relax? Really? I'm not a woman... he growled in his mind. He had never been the one to sit back and relax. He had always been the one to take charge. The one to kiss the lips, the one to kiss the chest, the one to...Holy s**t.... after thinking that, Matthew was on cloud nine.

*hump*hump*squeak*squeak*rub*rub*moan*bounce*die*
~And scene~

Matthews eyes looked like a pokemons eyes when they fainted. Swirlies. How come girls can't move like that? Why!? he asked himself. He lied right next to Corey, just staring at him while he talked. It was cute how he was still slurring his words. Trying to talk, but not quite getting there. Soon Corey drifted off to sleep, and Matthew found himself staring at him for a while. You know when your sober, you can't have this life. So stop right now. his mind said to his heart. It hurt to know that it was a fact. It hurt to know that he can't wake up to a...Guy, Corey or not Corey, in his bed every morning.

Matthew slowly slid out of the bed, and put on some cute white boxer briefs that he grabbed from his dresser. He then went to his closet, and pulled out a sketch book, and an assortment of colored pencils. He then proceeded to sit back in the bed next to Corey's sleeping body, and started to draw out a few new designs for his teenage line for girls. The results were quite nice. In his opinion. He would have to start on the clothes tomorrow, or sometime soon.

Slowly, Brand came in and sniffed the room, and the floor, and some of Corey's clothes that made it onto the floor. Then jumped up onto the bed, and laid at the foot of it, which made Matthew smile. Well...Maybe to Brand I can live this kind of life? And his approval should be all that I need...I think...

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100

Drowsily opening his eyes Corey watched Matthew as he sketched. Wrapping an arm around the other man's waist he placed his head on Matthew's stomach. "Looks nice." he murmured glancing at the dog that came in, "He's cute." his voice was a great deal less slurred but he was still tired.

His eyes glancing over to the clock he groaned, "The damn clinic opens at 6, I don't wanna go open it. I'm going to be too sick to deal with sounds and light tomorrow" He pressed his face into Matthew's abs. "I'm going to crash here for the night ok? I'll be gone in the mornin' 'cause Tobes Spigones is in his kennel and he'd be mad if I stayed here past morning." and you're bed is so nice and you're so hot and even for a virgin you were great... Wait aren't I supposed to list cons? Nah, too much work.

OOC

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button's heart was fluttering as Corey laid his head on his stomach. His drawing stopped, and he took a deep breath. He laid his sketch book and his pencils in the floor, and started to stroke or pet, depending on how you looked at it, Corey's hair. "I don't know if I can do this again. Corey... I don't know what any of this means..." he admitted. He had had meaningless sex. Hell, he had it the previous morning. But that was with a woman. Having sex with a man was a completely different ball game for Matthew.

"I'll admit. I have never had sex with a guy before you. So I have no idea what that makes me to you, or you to me. Its strange. The feelings that I have around you, and the feelings that I lack when I have sex with women." Emotions and Matthew have never been on good terms. Emotions were wild, uncontrollable things that were the bane of his existence. He tried to keep from having them as much as he could. Because Matthew knew from experience that the harder and more passionately about something, the harder you fall when it lets you down.

"God if it wasn't the best experience of my life though. I will deny this in public though..." he blushed, and laughed a little. Obviously he wasn't out of the closet. And didn't plan on coming out any time soon. He didn't even know if he was in a closet or not. Matthew was still confused on his sexuality.
Jasper Gregory Heiderich
Lady and Rico

User Image
                                                    Jasper shrugged his shoulders at the comment about the girls and laughed. “No comment there. In all honesty, I think they knew I was gay before I did, and that may very well have played a part in it all. Most of them were lovely girls and a lot were friends of mine actually, but they just didn’t like me like me, you know?” He ranted and spun around in his bar stool, laughing happily at the dizzy feeling. He stopped when he heard the sounds coming from somewhere in the café. “Oh yeah, someone’s definitely getting laid.” He voiced out with a grin.

He turned his head to the crowd and noticed the amount of people dancing, which was not many. The others were all either at the bar or sitting at tables, either too scared to dance or they didn’t like the music. “Eh, my favorite song is depressing and about unrequited love.” He detailed idly as he scanned the room. “I think this place needs a change of pace.” He looked to his friend and grinned. “I’ll give you a show you won’t soon forget.” He was definitely being cocky, but hey, that was drunk Jasper, which in retrospect wasn’t terribly different than sober Jasper. “Hold on one second.” He instructed and stood up, thanking whatever deity was up there that he wasn’t so drunk that he just toppled to the ground, because that would be bad. Instead he just stumbled a moment and stayed still until the world stopped spinning. Then he made his trek to the little stage where even the DJ sat, bored out of his mind. He pulled out his wallet and offered him a few bills and whispered something in his ear. It took a little convincing, but eventually, the DJ relented and he grinned and took his place at the microphone. “Hola!” He called out to the crowd. “Me llamo Jasper Heiderich, and none of you are dancing. This is a party, isn’t it?” He made a show like it was a big deal of it. He was receiving a lot of strange looks, so he sighed. “And I’m very aware that I’m a contradiction like in the starburst commercials, being an English-German-Costa Rican. But don’t worry, because this hodgepodge is going to sing for you at the request of my good friend Emmet. Now this sounds a lot better with a live band, but we can make it work.”

He signaled the DJ and he heard the music flow into the room, a little grin coming to his face as he began to sing the song, swaying to the fast beat. He didn’t slur once while he was on stage, and unless you’d witnessed his tequila explosion, you wouldn’t know he’d been drinking at all. As the song drug on, he saw more and more people migrate to the dance floor, which made him smile. He looked to Emmet at the bar and gave him a wink. By the time he was finished, nearly everyone was on the dance floor and he was happy about that. He turned to the DJ who smiled at him and handed him a card and waved him away. “I was sure this party was over.” He muttered with a smile and waved him off.

Jasper nodded and strutted his way back to the bar and grinned at Emmet. ”So, did you like it?”

OOC: Sorry, really didn’t feel like typing out the lyrics.

Devoted Member

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100

Corey pushed himself up so he was standing on his hands, eyeing Matthew carefully. He had to admit he was a little hurt and really confused, especially about the words of denying the experience. It made him wonder why Matthew was so adamant about not doing it again, if he'd liked it he could easily find someone who would do it with him. Corey would volunteer but it made him wonder what he would be volunteering to.
"Firstly," He started, "Gay sex, ain't any different than straight sex 'cept who is involved. It's done for pleasure and, if you care for the other person, out of love." Moving so he was sitting on his knees, "Secondly, just because we had sex doesn't make us anything to each other. Unless we want to extend this relationship it doesn't have to mean anything."

Reaching over to pet the dog at the end of the bed absentmindedly he gave his 'teacher look'. Had the blond been wearing his glasses he would have been looking over them with a look of skepticism on his face. "And thirdly, straight boy say what? Do you think I go around broadcasting what, and who I've done? If you want this to be between us then just say so, but don't deny it if you liked it." Corey leaned back and grabbed his boxers and slid them on, "Now, I'm going to go crash on your couch I'll find everything else when I leave later." padding out of the bedroom he laid down on the couch, flipping over to face the fabric instead of the room and feigned trying to go to sleep.

OOC

Interesting Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Matthew Button felt super bad at this point. He felt like he had just down graded what the both of them had done. Though the argument was also insightful for Matthew. He wasn't sure if the gay world had meaningless sex or not. But, in all honesty, since this was Matthew's first gay sex partner, Corey was special to Matthew, weather he liked it or not. Ugh...Emotions...Why? Now he is angry because I said something wrong.

Maybe it was a bad thing to deny what just happened. In fact. Matthew knew it was a bad thing. But it was his natural reaction. He has had sex with women for so long that it was what he just did naturally. Denied that it happen 99 percent of the time, and go on with his life. And the women never really had a problem with it as long as Matthew had sex with them again. Matthew knew he was going to have to apologize, but he wasn't sure if he should go to his living room at this point or not. Considering when he opens his mouth everything turns to s**t.

Matthew slowly slid out of bed, and grumbled, and used both of his hands and rubbed his hair. He straightened up his back, and you could even here his dogs thoughts. Idiot. Matthew walked into the living room, and saw Corey on his couch. Trying to go to sleep. He sat at the other end of the couch. Afraid to get near the boy. He whispered, "I don't have relationships. So...When is it customary to apologize when one has done something...wrong..." he asked... His dark brown eyes glowing in the morning moonlight.
[OOC: I am just assuming its like...In the morning, just the sun isn't up yet...kinda around like 2 am or something xD Hope I am right.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff