Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join us?

Indeed sir! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 11 ]
I'll think about it, but it is quiet tempting... 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 9 ]
I'll think about it, but it doesn't really tickle my fancy. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 3 ]
It is not my cup of tea. 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 1 ]
F**K YOUR CHIVALRY! GIMME COOKIES! 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 20 >

User Image
Evan Aaron Thompson: The Nervous Ringleader Assistant

User Image

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

Evan heard about how it was...well not utterly foolproof. That was true enough. He couldn't keep up that whole RAWR demeanor. He was too nervous. He probably would break down half way through. He wasnt' a really intimidating person. Heck, he didn't even swear. His biggest cuss word was Hell and he didn't even say it that often. He heard about how it would work in his favour. He gave a nod as he sighed knowing she was right, "You are correct, I probably couldn't keep it up. If I could I would have done it years ago...oh well I guess one day when they grow up they'll learn to not torment me. Since, deep down karma will be on my side and tap them on the nose and say 'no, bad twins' to them and thus life will be simpler"

He gave a nod. At the retort of an hour or two, and with that he laughed a bit. Yeah that hour or so was the moments of peace and quiet when the twins had passed out. And he had time to sleep just enough or do two little jobs. He admitted "An hour or two is usually all i have before i just pass out a bit. I don't have as much free time as I'd like"

Evan walked and walked onward. To his trailer as she said that she wouldn't do anything weird. Which made him realize how awkward he felt. He had just invited a lady to come with him to a shower. OH GOD! He blushed a deep deep red. As he muttered "Oh I didn't mean to be forward or give you the wrong impression. I..am sorry!! Oh god what you must think? I didn't even realize what i was doing. I was just thinking of me showering and you in my trailer having tea! I am such a filthy person to even put a sentence so...suspicious together!"

He felt super guilty. He made it to his trailer. As he put on a kettle he told her "You can have tea, any tea you like, okay well i got to ---" and he seriously just ran to the shower. He put on the warm water and he began to take one. Actually taking his clothes off in the shower just so the other wouldn't have to see him disrobe. Seriously he felt super bad. Anyway as he showered and showered he felt himself feeling kind of awkward. Thus he called out " Um, or if you want i can see you later, whatever is less awkward for you. But warning I am going to come out in a towel soo if that's a little tooo risque just, i'll tell you and you can close your eyes! Okay?"

Where are you hiding?: His trailer (in le shower right now)
And who has your heart now? Amber
what you wearing?Work outfit
User Image
Dru: Let Me Tell You Your Future

User Image

Drusilla listened about how they usually played tag. Oh she had heard of that game. And card games. Those were also quite fun. She was beginning to learn more about the card games, since it seemed fun enough. She gave a nod. She admitted "That is indeed fun. I like card games, how chance and luck are determinants in what happens rather than people. Whenever it is people...i feel that i know the ending and that sadly makes me feel that i'm cheating by playing it."

The ravenette did not like cheating thus why she hadn't played many. She heard them compliment her, and that did make her happy. Since it was always nice when ones ability was appreciated. It hadn't back in her day and age but now it seemed acceptable. just showed how times changed. She admitted "I am glad that you find it entrancing. I appreciate your compliment. I know we are all dead but i feel that everyone is a family here. I like that about this circus."

Drusilla did like how the twins were so intrigued and into her story. To be honest, she enjoyed how childish they were. It made her weird need to tell stories about her cards much better. Not like she was babbling on, since that would be quite unladylike. She heard Abel's question about the same card. She admitted "Perhaps. I just worry that it also represents that you both are stuck being in time unable to grow as different people. But I may be looking too much into it."

There was always a chance. She heard Jamie speak about how Jamie was tired of mud. That made sense, they did get that way. From a park nonetheless. She heard Abel ask about leaving the circus grounds. She shuffled her deck as she took the top card, it was the Chariot inverted. She told them "If inverted, the meaning remains the same, but the Querent is in danger of losing the battle due to a lack of control. So, I would suggest that if you do go out again to be extremely careful for although you feel you are in control...you may not be. So just be weary? For even your names could be dangerous. You should never ever give away your names for names are the most powerful things in the world. So be careful?"

Jamie soon left. And it seemed Abel needed to wash off. She gave a nod as she told him "I shall leave you then. Just be careful, the balance of our circus is really shaky today. i feel something is coming"

And with that Drusilla left. And she walked and walked and walked. As she wandered the circus grounds she wondered why she felt nervous today. Well she knew but it was just one of those weird...feelings. Where you are waiting for something bad but don't know when its going to happen. She was having that right now. She soon saw Delaney. She waved towards the girl and asked " Delaney, how has your day been so far?"

Where are you now?: Delaney Trailer
And who is with you? Delaney
what you wearing?Black dress

Mrs Yachi-san

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x xhere in my , memories linger- - -
x x x x x x x x x x x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xD o e s x t h i s x d e a f e n i n g x s i l e n c e x m e a n x n o t h i n g x t o x n o x o n e x b u t x m e )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x♔ - - - Jamie and Abel Blake
WITH; EACHOTHER WHERE; THE CIRCUS FEELING; WORRIED
OOC: Translations;; "Who is this man? Why does he know our names?" "I'm going to get Evan." "Don't leave me!"

User Image

------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

After he had finished his shower, Abel found that Dru had left, so he decided to just head back to his tent. He had been thinking about what Dru had said the whole time. She always seemed to know what was best. Though, he and his brother never gave out their names. The only way people could know their names was from how they were sometimes introduced for their act in the circus. But even then, they usually wore masks. But he would still listen to Dru’s warning. She always knew best.

He knew his brother would be waiting for him there. Ready to get yet another devious plan under way. Sure enough,when he entered the tent, Abel found his brother slowly nodding off as he was stretch out of his own bed. Jamie was wearing new, dry clothes and his light brown hair was slow dried. He opened his eyes, but hardly did anything more to acknowledge that Abel had entered their “room”. Not that Abel wouldn’t have done the exact same if it had been Jamie who had entered.

In a moment, Abel was also changed into an outfit similar to his brothers’. They both now wore jeans instead of shorts and Jamie wore a grey t-shirt with his favourite green scarf and a dark purple hoodie, while Abel wore a light grey long sleeve shirt with a black vest. ”Ready to go?” Abel asked his brother who was still laying on the bed, fighting off sleep. Abel picked up a fuzzy grey hat with ear ears and placed it on his head as Jamie nodded and slowly sat up. They both picked up their towels they had used for their shower and lef t their tent.

There was a hamper by the showers where they could place their wet towels in, but they had something else in mind. Abel hummed an untitled tune as they walked towards Evans trailer. They just couldn’t leave him alone. As much as they tried, he was just too much fun to bother. Coming up to the trailer, they exchanged looks. They knew Evan was probably inside, so they kept walking. Surely he was in there doing something. That meant, they would just have to teleport into the bedroom area to avoid being seen.

With a quick smile from Abel, the twins teleported into the trailer. For some reason, it was much less exhausting when they were both teleporting at the same time. ”Oh, he’s having a shower.’ Abel said in Jamie’s mind. They could both hear the water running for the shower. They had to be in and out for this. Quickly and neatly, they folded down the sheets for Evan’s bed and spread out the wet towels as if they were also sheets for the bed. Once that was done, the refolded the bed and tried to make it look like they had never even been there. Once done, they teleported back out of the trailer and smiled before running off.

They didn’t laugh until they were sure they were far enough away from Evan’s trailer. Slowing to a wlked, they giggled to themselves as they neared the front gates. There were a few people standing at the gates, either looking at the large tent or to see the posted time of the show. Wherever they went, there was always people at the gates. So, they thought nothing of it. That was, until they passed a man who called out to them. It wouldn’t have been so alarming if the man hadn’t used their names. How did he know their names? They both looked at the man at the same time. He was a sort of older man. He looked rather nice. They had never seen him before.

The man waved them over and they glanced at each other before walking over to the man. Who was this guy? He smiled as a greeting to them. They just looked at him, a bit worried. ”Oh, um, hello there. Heh, I wasn’t even sure if that was your real names.” the man said. The twins exchanged glances again. ”Oh, right. I’m Dorain Grant,” the man said, holding out a hand for one of them to shake. However, they did no such thing.

”Кто этот человек? Почему он знает наши имена?” Abel asked his brother. They had picked up a few languages over the years. Just, not German. Jamie said nothing, only shrugged. ”O-oh, um. do you not speak English?” the man wondered. That had sort of been the point. Make him think they didn’t speak English so maybe he would leave. ”Perhaps you could could go get Mis. Anderson or Mr. Thompson then? So I could speak with one of them? Do you even understand me?” The man asked. The twins only gave him a worried look. He knew Alice and Evan’s names too. Abel though back to what Dru had said. Was this somehow their fault?

”Oh man this is pointless, isn’t it?” Dorain said, running a hand through his hair. ”Perhaps we should go get someone...” Jamie whispered, forgetting to speak in Russian like his brother had. ”Hum? Oh you do speak English!” the man said happily. That made Jamie grab for his brother arm. ”Idiot! Abel shouting into his brother mind. ”Я собираюсь пойти получить Эван.” Abel said, pulling his arm free of his brother and running off, heading back to Evan’s trailer. Jamie looked back to the curious man, feeling worried and nervous. ”Не оставляйте меня!” Jamie shouted, running after his brother.

They reached the trailer at the same time and started knocking on the door. ”Eeevvvvaaaaaaaaaan!” ”Eeeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” The boys shouted, their voices overlapping as they banged on the door. This counted as an emergency, right? If so, Evan had better open the door quickly. And hopefully he wouldn’t tell them to just go away.

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250
User Image

I Ғєєℓ Ьστн ƒєєτ ℓιƒτ 域 τнє gяσυη∂
I cαη ℓєvιτατє

ωιτн єvєяч cнσя∂ τнατ pℓαч§ ι cℓσ§є мч єчє§
αη∂ ℓєvιτατє

I ℓєvιτατє

User Image
                                    ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Standing out in front of her trailer Delaney held the door open for a moment so that her wolf could jump out and follow her around. Some time after she had died she had ended up saving the wolf, and ever since then he had been staying with her, almost as a secondary protector. She smiled down to him and ruffled the fur atop his head before she looked up at the sound of Dru's voice. Smiling to the woman Delaney waved as she spoke softly. "My day has been alright, and yours? I've just been trying to come up with some new things for my solo act, though its hard to do so when the one person I could have asked for suggestions or help was either asleep or gone." She shrugged slightly still worried about her brother, but seeing Dru there reminded her. "Oh Dru, I was wondering if maybe you would be willing to style my hair for me?" I would do it myself but I have never been good at that type of thing." Tilting her head slightly she rested her hand on the top of her wolf's head as she looked at Dru. She so enjoyed watching Dru perform, it was quite interesting to learn about the different tarot cards. Hmm I wonder if she will tell me my fortune. I am very curious as to what card she will pull up for me. Though I'm worried to see what she will pull up for Nier. She thought to herself as she stood there smiling as she softly rubbed her wolfs head.

》ώhere: Circus Grounds
                                    》ώith: Dru & Stryker the Wolf
                                    》Ҁrushing on: Nobody at the moment
                                    》Ѻutfit: Take A Look
                                    》ώolf: Stryker the Wolf

ѺѺҀ: Sorry if the post isn't that great. Quote me if you are interacting with me. Also quote me if you want to plot friendships and so on. To plot PM me or quote me.

Profile is linked in the side image!
                                    Outfit has been added!
                                    Stryker's images has been added as well.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Tryfon
                                    Also help me choose an outfit for her...Just need the shoe option and the actual outfit...
                                    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70999755
User Image

User Image

Evan was washing his hair. And to be honest he had finished. But he didn't know how to politely exit the shower to get clothes out without appearing that he was having a come hither aura. Since he had disrobed in the shower. Sure sure he had towels. But he would be pretty gosh darn naked walking out where Amber was. Okay, so the planning. Now he could try to use his telekinesis to bring the clothes to him. But the last time he had tried to use it rather than moving a cup he had moved all the papers around him and he had an hour of reorganization. So there was a chance rather than bringing the clothes to him he'd end up flinging himself to the clothes. Naked. So nope, not going to try that. The indecency and scandal was tremendous. So he banged his head on the wall as he muttered "Why didn't i think about that before taking a shower. She'll probably think I'm a pervert!"

He was really worried about that. He sighed, okay. He could cover himself in towels. Cover his chest and his waist which would go down to his knees and thus only his leg and arms would show. That wasn't scandelous right? Unless she had a weird foot fetish. He thought about that. That did seem safe. Sure it would be two towels which seems like a waste. But it was worth it. He didn't want to seem like a pervert. So he turned off his shower and pretty much wrapped himself in the two towels. Made a nice towel dress. Just so he would not appear pervy. That would just be terrible. He walked out of his shower as he said "I'm sorry for being inappropriate. I promise I'll retreat as soon as i get clothes."

He went to his closet and grabbed whatever clothes he could and ran back to his washroom area. He closed the door. He breathed in and out. And just got dressed. Put on his black pants and nice shirt. And a jacket. Oh this was his official outfit when he wanted to look important. Oh snickers! Well too late now! He was not going to be going out there again. It'd have to do. He had finished putting on his shoes and was going to get his top hat. He put it on as he said (attempting to sound that he had chosen this outfit on purpose) "I figure being official is good right?"

Soon he heard knocking and banging on the door. The twins were shouting. And they sounded as frantic as he usually felt. So he knew that this had to count right? Since they usually didn't bang on his door so 'hey hey something bad is happening' that often. Since they tended to well open the door and pop in. This was them being polite. Right? So he went to the door as he asked "Hey hey, its okay. What happened? This is an emergency and not a prank right?"

Where are you hiding?: His trailer
And who has your heart now? Amber & twins
what you wearing?Super Official Clothes

7,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
                User ImageUser Image

Near the edge of the top of the tent, was a small figure, calmly laying there as if she owned the place. Her eyes scanned the surroundings, Germany was a fascinating place, but it had become quite boring. If you’ve lived as long as she has, everything slowly starts to become boring. All but humans. Those creatures were ever changing, never stuck in time and always fighting amongst themselves. Sometimes it made you wonder how these creatures worked. Why they did whatever they did. The figure sipped her cup of tea, her eyes half closed. Yet there were things that never changed and she never grew bored of. Like the feeling of sitting on top of a circus tent as the morning chill kissed any bare skin and weaved past the clothing worn. That was something that she never grew tired of. Sometimes, she asks herself how she got up there. She would never remember exactly how, but she would always end up there.

The woman watched as two fairly identical little boys ran off to play, as another frantic man started to run in circles. The morning had begun.

She didn’t sleep, for she was dead, but there was a similar pattern in what living people would call ‘mornings’. Once the signal was hit, she would know that it was time to prepare. A show was soon to be going on under the very tent she was laying on. But after her tea. In serene calm, the Ringleader let the last drop of warmth leave the cup, took in one last intake of the chilling air, and jumped. Off the side of the tent, she landed on her feet, not a single scratch to her. Silently, Alice strode through the circus grounds, shuffling past living and non-living things unnoticed, as swiftly and fluidly as a ghost. She entered her trailer and headed right to the showers. Once clean to her own perfection, the Ringleader took her beloved cane, that seemed as short as a baton at times, and plopped herself in front of a full length mirror. With a tap to the silver head of her cane, Alice was full dressed in a stripped tutu-like dress that fell a few inches above her knees. Truth be told, she hated these dresses. They were small, indecent, and promoted an, and excuse Alice’s taste, prostitutes way of living. Black lace leggings appeared on her alongside a black tail coat, which covered her midway and was pulling in the right places to give prying eyes something to look at. The twenty first century was one of those few centuries that Alice was sitting on her seat to be over. Unless the clothing got any smaller.

Yet Alice always wore these dresses, straying from the awfully revealing and tightly snug dresses. She learned how to make them as decent and covered as she could, still keeping the magic flare she had. These dresses were accepted in this time, and what was accepted was proper, what was proper had the best presentation. Everything was about presentation in the end. But being in a circus gave her every right to add as much silver and make it as crazy as she could, for what was a circus without magic?

Alice felt the crowd gather, the performers getting ready. She would have to check in with Evee, to make sure everything was in place. Do a run through of the stage herself and leave the performers to Evee. Alice stepped out of her trailer and a sudden feeling of anxiety hit her. Something was wrong. The circus was telling her that someone, other than Evee, was panicked. Why? Alice took her own top hat, which she always wore in her shows, and walked briskly away. Her head was held high, her back was straight, and her strides were purposeful. With her can swinging her hands, Alice found herself in front of the small gathered crowd. Then she heard the man and she didn’t not like it. He knew her name.

The Ringleader said nothing to the man. He spoke and she just smiled. Slowly, she opened a gate to let him slip through. He was more than excited.

We have a guest,” Alice whispered as she led the man to her trailer. Her words traveled in the air, as the circus carried them in its hands and played them to Evee and anyone else who was there. She felt no need to say anything more. The man looked at her suspiciously, but Alice ignored him. She made sure he didn’t stray or get distracted. That would be troublesome. She opened her trailer and sat him down on a chair and sat opposite of him. Her eyes held no emotions, but she smiled. It was a smile that was both beautiful and frightening at the same time. “I’m the Ringleader of this circus. How may I help you today, Sir?”

[[occ: My Intro!]]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,225 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

════════════════════════════════════════════════

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x━━ Some nights I call it a draw.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xSome nights I wish these lips could build a castle.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xSome nights I wish they'd just fall off.

On their way to Evan's trailer, he made the statement that she thought that she would be in the shower with him. Amber gave off a very soft snicker with such a statement, but Even was such a nervous person that she didn't even think that kind of thing. Once they made it to his trailer, Amber sat herself down, Even telling her that she could have some tea while she waited for him. Once he took off, Amber looked over at the tea kettle, but she decided not to have any. She had some over in her place that she had that she still needed to drink actually. But he called out that he was going to come out wrapped in his towels."Ok, it isn't risque to me, but I don't want to embarrass you." she replied.

As soon as he emerged fully dressed, Amber looked back at him, his asking on being official is something good. "Of course it is. You do hold a high position with helping the ringleader and such." she gave off her usual smile, but it went away with the banging that came from the nearby door. Even answered and saw that it was the twins, both looking frantic. Usually they were happier that she was, but this was one of those rare times where it may be something bad going on.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════

But I still wake up, I still see my ghost.

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xD o e s x t h i s x d e a f e n i n g x s i l e n c e x m e a n x n o t h i n g x t o x n o x o n e x b u t x m e )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x♔ - - - Jamie and Abel Blake
WITH; EACHOTHER, EVAN, AMBER & ALICE. WHERE; ALICE'S TRAILER FEELING; WORRIED
OOC: BY THE WAY, DORAIN IS AN NPC

User Image

They never worried about Evan not opening the door. It wasn’t like they knocked very often. Usually if he was in his trailer, they were off somewhere else. Plus, from the way they were trying to get his attention, surely he would guess that it was important. It actually didn’t take long for him to answer the door. He had also changed but was now wearing his more ’official’ clothes. They let him speak, but didn’t really care what he asked. When he was done, they both tried explaining at the same time, but it was hard to understand them when they were both speaking. They paused after a moment, kind of hoping Evan did understand.

”There is a guy at the gate, and he wants to talk to you, but he knows our names, and we didn’t say anything, promise, he just knows our names, plus your and Alice’s.” Jamie repeated as the twins took Evan’s arms and tried to pull him along, still speaking quite fast. It had been a sum up of what they had originally said, but it still worked. ”You have to make him go away. We tried, but he just asked to speak with you or Alice and we don’t know where she is.” Abel added. Honestly, they didn’t like the man who had talked to them at the gate. He knew their names, so they figured he had to go away.

Hopefully Evan wouldn’t be mad at them. What was there to be mad about? They had done nothing to cause this. Not that they had any way of knowing for sure. but this was indeed not their fault. The man at the gates had long ago seen the circus perform in person. He had only been a child at the time, but he remembered it well. It had left him awestruck. So as he grew up and heard more about the circus travelling around the world, he had the idea of perhaps seeing it again. His chance to see it had yet to come, but he had seen pictures of the preforms in news papers. He then noticed something odd. The performers he remembered looked the exact same as they had so long ago. And this lead him to his research.

Abel and Jamie continued to tug on Evan’s arms, hoping to pull him to where they wanted. However, they stopped then Alice’s voice had reached their ears. She had of course meant the message to be for Evan, but being near him, they had heard it as well. They exchanged worried glances before looking to Evan, letting go of his arms. Guest? They didn’t like the sound of that. Figuring Evan would follow, Abel took his brothers hand and they ran toward Alice’s trailer.

It was much like Evan’s trailer, just a few personal detail off. Reaching the door, the twins knocked at the same time before opening the door. They instantly noticed the man sitting in a chair across from Alice. They only paused for a moment, before going to stand behind their ringleaders chair. Jamie frowned as he noticed the man had been studying them as they went to join Alice. They just wanted him gone. The man nodded to greet them before continuing, ”As I was saying, I don’t mean to impose, I only wish for an interview with you and a few other performers.” The man said. He had already given his name and said how he was a reporter for a local newspaper. He glanced from the ringleader to the twins. ”You two look pale, are you alright?” he had just been observing, but it didn’t sit well with the two of them. Jamie held tightly to his brother’s hand but said nothing. They only hoped Alice would say something.

User Image

User Image

The ravenette was listening about how it wasn't too risque. To me. He wondered about if he had overthrought it. Probably. He usually over thought everything. So he would try to just act all chilled and whatnot. If it was too much she'd let him know. Probably. So he just gave a small nod in response, wasn't sure what else to say about that. Evan looked towards the other. She seemed to like his outfit. Thank goodness. He had not wished to embarrass her. He heard about it. He gave a nod, smiling "Oh good, this works out!!"

The assistant looked at the twins. He heard about how there was a guy at the gate. That wasn't that odd, most people waited around there till he let them in. But what made Evee feel nervous. Seemed that this fellow wanted to talk to him? Him? Okay that made him shiver. How did this guy know his name? His real name. And not only that he knew the twins name. Everyones name. Evee let himself being dragged as he asked "Your real names? How would he know that? I don't like the sound of this guy. He sounds dangerous. Like he might somehow find out about us and god knows what will happen then. So who was he? did you learn anything about him?"

He jogged with them. He wasn't sure if Amber wished to come with. He called after her "I need to intend to this Amber, sorry"

And he well ran with them. Ran and ran. As he heard that they had failed in getting rid of him and now he had to. Well obviously. This sounded like bad news. He gave a nod "I will try my hardest. Since I agree, this guy just feels wrong. How would he know either of your names let alone my own. You sure you didn't give them out when you were frollocking around town?"

He walked into Alice's trailer as he walked in with the twins. Not happy at the word guest. He shook his head, not happy about it. He heard the man nod towards hem. Stating that he didn't mean to impose. really? because he was ******** imposing! Evan listened about interviewing Alice and a few others. He soon heard him ask the twins. Evan spoke in "They are fine, sir. No concern for yourself. May I ask, how did you know their and my own name? We rarely give that type of information out to the public. Keeps the whole mystery of the circus. Also, why are you here sir? If its to just watch the show surely you can wait"

He knew Alice was here and talking to him. But this guy made him nervous. He was going to freak out. Inside he felt like he was about to get really nervous. He looked at Alice as he stated "Hello Miss. The twins informed me of the guest and requested I check it out. What does he want?"

Where are you hiding?: His trailer
And who has your heart now? Amber & twins
what you wearing?Super Official Clothes

Beloved Werewolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kept inside the dark.Caito Franz Coenovec

Wake me up! Call my name and save me from the dark.Snake Charmer
User Image

Fellow Undead Circus :: Can you see me
My trailer>Centre of Camp :: Do you hear me
Klass :: Do you recognize me
Psychokinesis N/A Serpentine :: Do you notice me

Wer sieht, versteht.
Warum beruhrst du mich?
Was hab ich dir getan? Warum zerstorst du mich?
WeiBt nicht woher du kommst, wohin du gehst.

No more dreaming of the dead, as if death itself were undone. Dreaming, in love, with the wrong world!

The sounds of footsteps pounded the ground, only making the snakes restless as they were forced to feel the irritating pounding as their master slept soundly beneath the sheet, the only thing separating him from them. However, thanks to their writhing about, he didn't remain that way for long, an arm reaching out from beneath the sheet to brush back his slightly curly blonde-brown hair, a pair of steel blue eyes opening. He sighed, using his legs to push the ends of the sheet up towards him, and he quickly took up all the corners and snatched the snakes up in the makeshift bag, careful to not bump his friends on his way of the low bed. He stumbled a bit, but managed to carefully set them down on the opposite side of the trailer, as he stumbled back towards his bed, taking a seat on it for a moment as he rubbed his eyes, “What crawled into your skins?” He asked to them, not expecting nor really wanting an answer. He was sure he already knew anyways.

By this hour surely the twins were causing chaos for their Ringleader's Assistant, Evan, also known as Evee. The twins were good kids really, but Ev would be the first to argue that as determined as if he were to tell him his hair was neon pink.

After only a minute, Caito Franz Coenovec had gotten up off of his shabby bed. It was perfect for him, but he forewarned the rest of the troupe to not walk in whilst he was sleeping. It wasn't that Caito was hiding something, it was simply that during that time was his friends bit of “free time” one could say, and furthermore that if anyone were to walk in to see the male sleeping soundly with four snakes simply slithering atop him, that would probably-no, guaranteed freak them out.

He took a quick shower and cleaned himself up before he pulled on his semi-casual wear, knowing better than to done his performance attire this early before the show. His clothes were rather simplistic: a cloth, fishnet shirt; low, leather boots, a pair of fingerless, black leather gloves, a snake ring, and a pair of brown cargo pants with an assortment of zippers and a belt with hand-cuff clips and a bandanna tucked into the pocket. The reasoning for his crazy pants being simple: it gave something for the snakes to play with or simply tangle themselves into since god forbid if he were to go anywhere without a snake with him.

Caito then reclaimed his sheet and made his bed before sticking each snake into their respective cubicles, closing the glass door carefully, but securely, leaving only Kaida to wander about the room as she pleased and Klass, whom he placed carefully over his shoulders, with a quick glimpse around his otherwise organized trailer, he departed, allowing himself time for his eyes to adjust to the sunlight. With a bit of a one track mind on the matter of food, he headed towards the makeshift cafeteria which was relatively nearby to the gate, where he spotted a rather strange man conversing with the twins whom quickly darted off and soon after, their beloved Ringleader joined him, taking him with her. Her message of a guest was heard and he nodded out of habit. Chaos was already reaping his little family and this wasn't the end of it as Evee and the boys headed towards Alice's trailer.

Caito simply chuckled, closing his eyes for a moment, “Another morning with the family,” he murmured to himself, wondering now where everyone else of the little flock was. Irrelevant though, Caito continued his way towards the food, he had already fed the other snakes, but now this snake charmer was starving and very little would be stopping him from sating himself with a little breakfast.

Despite this, with a nuzzle to Klass, Caito gently placed the ever growing Anaconda down into the grass, he quickly slithered away towards the twins. A benefit of being able to speak to his friends were that his serpent friends were more than willing to gather information for him. This was going to be one of those cases.

Klass was careful to avoid being any potential hazards such as being stepped on, but doubted this would be a problem. Afterall, most of the trupe was used to snakes slithering about, not saying they liked it, but they were generally expecting it. Klass made his way with ease to the twins, Abel and Jamie before wrapping itself-mind him, extremely loosely-around both's ankles. Usually Herzlos would be the one to do this sort of thing since he was far more discrete, but regretably he hadn't slept particularly well, so Caito would have to deal with the added weight and length for now.

When you think that you're all right, we're crawling out from the inside. This is no carnival of rust.

::Organizing of Chaos:: Yo everyone! Hope this post is okay.
1. Garter Snake-Kaida-female 2. King Cobra-Herzlos-male 3. Andaconda-Klass-male 5. Black Mamba-Keats-male

Do you know what King truely means?

Magical Darling

User Image

She's just a girl and shes on FIRE
Blythe stepped onto the coals, her feet burning. She loved the feeling of...feeling. Little did she
know, she was dreaming. All of a sudden the floor disappeared and she was falling. Blythe
jerked awake.'It was just a dream' She thought to herself. Blythe
got out of bed, took a shower and put her performance outfit on. Her performance wouldn't come
for quite awhile but she liked to be prepared. Blythe grabbed her baton and her hoop and walked
outside. With a snap of her fingers the baton's end burst into flames. Blythe took a deep breath
and started to twirl the baton between her fingers. Blythe kicked a finger in the air, let go of the
baton and caught it between her legs. She kept twirling and twirling. She twirled it behind her
back, over her head and down on the ground. After practicing Blythe wanted to go talk to
someone. She had been feeling lonely the past few days. She walked around the grounds still
in her performance outfit and found Drusilla and Delaney talking. She walked up to them and
smiled. "Hello! how are you ladies doing?" She asked. Blythe was a
little afraid of how Drusilla would act around her. Drusilla seemed to avoid her for some reason
and Blythe wasn't quite sure why. "What are you up to?" Blythe asked
politely. She couldn't help but stare at Drusilla's cards. Blythe just wanted to be friends with
everyone. She didn't want to hurt anybody or hate anybody. Blythe twiddled her thumbs
nervously.
She's livin' in a world and it's on FIRE

Where: Outside of Delaney's Trailer
With: Drusilla, Delaney.
Music: Girl on Fire
Outfit: [X]

OOC:
User Image
Dru: Let Me Tell You Your Future

User Image

Drusilla was shuffling her cards as she listened to Delaney. As she did she heard about how her day had been all right. Well that was good to know. Since it was nice. Especially with how the wind kept howling at Dru, warning her that the brittle circus was going to crumble. She smiled "I am glad. For we must enjoy the calm before a storm, you know?"

She heard her ask about her own day. Well it had been rather decent. It was just that knot in her stomach wondering her about a danger that was coming. Thus it was very very bothersome o feel that way. She admitted "I am decent. I just feel something will come to shake the balance of the circus. Things shall begin to crumble. And it worries me, especially since all i will be able to do is wait. I cannot stop what must come to pass"

Which was probably the most frustrating part of her powers. She knew what would happen, but she could never stop it. She had learned that the hard way when she had attempted to save her family from the burning house. When people had called her a witch and burnt her at the stake. After that she had a fear of stopping the motion of events. That if she did, something would happen that would indeed harm more than one person. A spiral of destruction. She didn't wish for that to happen. She heard about how she wanted to come up with something new. She gave a nod as she asked "New? As for Nier he is asleep, I would have known if he had left the grounds. One would have heard Evee's screams throughout the sky"

She soon took the card out so she would know what to talk about and what to be weary of. Since each card represented a person, it sort of reminded her who she was talking to. Good since her mind sometimes felt quite scattered. She took out her Seven of Cups. She looked to the wolf as she gave a nod of hello to the other. The ravenette heard the question of styling her hair. She could. The ravenette gave a nod as she shuffled her cards. It was just a habit to do. She told her ""I can, what style would you like me to do?"

Soon a feeling of darkness swept through Drusilla. And she knew this feeling. Blythe who possessed ambition. Which yes should be good but there was a card that constantly came when she was around. The magician reversed. Reversed, the Magician can indicate greed, deceit, manipulation and using one’s skill and ability for negative ends. It can reflect trickery and cunning, untrustworthiness and mental confusion. Thus although Blythe seemed nice. That ambition brought forth a card Drusilla did not like to see. Thus she would work hard to avoid her. She looked down at the card before turning her attention to the girl. As she was asked she told the girl "I am fine. However you must be cautious today for the balance of our circus is not doing very well. Its extremely shakey today"

She was going to be civil though she would rather not be in the presence of this girl. Who brought darkness wherever she went. She seemed nice but cards did not lie. Ever. She heard the question. The raven haired fortune teller looked towards her and stated "Nothing as of yet. Spoke to the twins to warn them of their adventures and was about to help Delaney style her hair. What are you up to today, Miss Blythe?"

Where are you now?: Delaney Trailer
And who is with you? Delaney & Blythe
what you wearing?Black dress

Mrs Yachi-san

7,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
                User ImageUser Image

The presence of the twins and Evan was only frightening. It only symbolized that this man was indeed danger and had to be dealt with. Alice took in a deep breath and spoke. The circus didn’t like him, the performers didn’t like him, and truth be told, Alice just wanted to calm the circus down. Yet, there was anxiety in this little trailer and it was only making Alice feel a whole lot worse.

The Man spoke again, answering Evan’s seemingly, never ending questions. “Yes, I've seen the show before, as a child, and as I've said before, I'm just looking for a little bit or your time for a few interviews. As to how I know your names, well, a reporter needs his facts. My sources usually being older newspapers, photographs or paintings.”

Every instinct in Alice’s body jumped. He had seen the show before as a child! That was not good, not good at all. And she needed time. Alice was good at her job, but she always thought things through. That was the reason she excelled at her job. Lying on her feet was a very hard thing to do. She was fairly good at it by now, but she was by no means great at it. She had to think about her lies before she said them or tell the truth. So she made a decision. In a large sweeping motion, Alice stood up, smiling. “Excuse my eccentric assistant. He gets nervous when he doesn’t know what’s happening. And thank you so much for caring for the well-being of my family.”
                                                      In a professional motion, she got the interviewer to stand up, hooking her own arm through his. “But I regret to inform you that we are extremely busy at the moment. There is a show starting after all.”

She led the puzzled Mr. Grant to the door of her trailer. “How about, you watch our show first and come after to get an interview with me and the twins?” Alice pulled him outside, back to the chaos of the circus. “There are a few preformers here that would love to have you interview them right at this moment though. Possibly our snake charmer or animal tamer?” Maybe that would scare the man away, was what she was hoping, but as she watched his face change, she could tell that would not be happening any time soon. She spotted the snake charmer just in time. For now, she would need someone to babysit the troubling man.

The man nodded, completely understanding the situation. He wasn’t so excited about visiting the animals that seemed oh-so deadly but it would help him. “Of course Miss Anderson, may I call you Alice?” The Ringleader nodded, elegant as ever.

“Caito? Dear, I have a little favour to ask,” the Ringleader called. She introduced the man, asking Caito to answer a few questions. A hidden meaning was established between the Ringleader and her snake charmer. He was to distract this man until the show started and made sure he didn’t see something he should have, at least until Alice could deal with him. With a nod at Caito, Alice returned back to her trailer. Silently, she took a seat. She said not a word, moved not a bit, and her eyes remained fixated on a single spot on the floor. Finally, her voice was heard. “Boys… a snake is on your ankle. And we have trouble.” Alice stood up, sharply. “He’s seen us before, he’s recognized us… Evan get me tea.”

What was she supposed to do? Get photographs of random people and play them as the former circus troupe? Where was she supposed to get these photos? Evan wasn't a magician for goodness sakes! Alice sipped her tea, her brain going in overdrive. What to do when a stanger was threatening to pull the blankets off you?

[[occ: I hope this is okay. It's not my best work... ]]

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xR e a d x m y x f a c e, x t h e r e' s x a x p a s t x I x c a n' t x e s c a p e )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x♔ - - - Reaper
WITH; FAR TOO MANY WHERE; AROUND FEELING; INDIFFERENT

User Image

It was a lovely town, really. He just couldn’t help his constant gloomy atmosphere. It was just how he was. He could be happy. He could be quite happy, he just had no reason to be at the moment. Nothing was angering, or upsetting him, he just wasn’t happy. He felt indifferent. He currently stood at the highest point he could find to watch over the circus. It just happened to be a telephone pole. Not that anyone saw him. He made sure that they couldn’t. If he didn’t want them to see him, they wouldn’t. Simple as that. So he looked across the whole of the circus. It wasn’t very often that he wandered about, purposely placing himself into the affairs of the performers. Sure, he would show up once in awhile, only seeing a select few. However, this time was different. He would need to see more than the few he usually went to. Not that it really matter. After everything was settled, he was just go back to what he usually did. Being in the background, never being seen. He liked it that way.

He watched as the front gate was opened and a man was let in. A living person on circus grounds before nightfall. It didn’t sit right with him. But he trusted Alice. He knew Alice. The ringleader had been kind to him, as well all of the others. He hate to see something awful become of her and her beloved circus. Perhaps that was why he stayed around. To protect the circus. It was his home as well. Even if some were doubting if he even existed. Or perhaps he had just grown too attached.

He wasn’t like them. He didn’t need to perform. And he didn’t. He had no reason to. He had learned long, long ago that he would not fade. What made him so different? Even he didn’t know the answer.

In a flash, he was gone from the phone pole. He didn’t teleport, though it did seem like he did. He just disappeared. To really explain would be far too complicated. It was just easier to say that, at that moment, he stopped existing on that spot, and started to exist at another. It wasn’t like teleporting, no matter whole much it may seem like it.Instead, he appeared on the ground, inside the circus limits. He walked, knowing the circus layout far too well. It changed from place to place, but the idea was the same. It was hard to get lost when you lived there. He walked with determination, but that was just how he always walked. Silent determination. A few more steps and he disappeared again.

He looked down to the back of the living man. Yes, he had appeared again, this time in Alice’s trailer. There was no need to panic. The living man would not see him. He looked up to Alice and the others. The twins had glanced his way but had stayed calm. They knew well enough by now that he wasn’t one for letting the living see him. Unless at night when he sometimes stood outside the tent in the rain. It was always when it was raining. They never understood why. He crossed his arms looking from the man to Alice. It was his way of expressing his disapproval of the man being here. Though, he could only guess she would do what would be needed. And with that, he was gone again.

He was making his way around to various locations for a reason. Something wasn’t right, and there were few who knew this as well. Like Drusilla. He looked at her, his expression a bit softer than it had been when he was expressing his disapproval. There were three girls, counting Drusilla. He had just appeared, probably interrupting a conversation. He would be quick though. He had something to attend to after this. He took a piece of paper from his pocket and held it out for Drusilla to take. The paper was small and folded in half. Just a simple note that read; ”There is a guest. I don’t trust him.” That was all it took. He knew Drusilla would know what to do now. Not that it required much action on her part. It was a warning if anything. Once she took the paper, he was gone again.

This time he appeared beside Caito. The Snake Charmer. Thing was, he was missing a certain little friend. He stood by the man, not looking at him, but just holding his hands behind his back. He had a way of getting people to say everything he wanted to, without him having to utter a word. And no, he wasn’t telepathic. He wasn’t surprised at all when Alice can with the man to the snake charmer. Thats why he had shifted his attention to the boy. He planned to accompany him for this interview. To make sure the man stayed away from the dangerous subjects.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff