Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join us?

Indeed sir! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 11 ]
I'll think about it, but it is quiet tempting... 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 9 ]
I'll think about it, but it doesn't really tickle my fancy. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 3 ]
It is not my cup of tea. 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 1 ]
F**K YOUR CHIVALRY! GIMME COOKIES! 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Dangerous Phantom

Circus oғ тнe dead
                  ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      User Image

What do you do... When your think you have nowhere to go?

Welcome everyone the the Circus of the Dead. It's a wonderful sring day and it's just about noon. The streets are already busy with people going about their day. It's a Saturday, so not many are in a hurry to get to their jobs. The circus is currently stopped in Hanau, Germany. Many have noticed the circus already and are excited to see the performances later on in the evening. Yesterday, it had been raining, so the ground is a bit wet, but it has dried up a lot from the sun. So I guess this mean to roleplay is now OPEN!

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x xhere in my , memories linger- - -
x x x x x x x x x x x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xD o e s x t h i s x d e a f e n i n g x s i l e n c e x m e a n x n o t h i n g x t o x n o x o n e x b u t x m e )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x♔ - - - Jamie and Abel Blake
WITH; EACHOTHER WHERE; AROUND... FEELING; HAPPY
OOC: :I

User Image

------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

Germany had never really been a place they had been before. Sure, they had heard alot about it. The good, the bad, the happy, the sad. They had heard about it and lived through a lot of it. That may not seem possible, but they can assure you, it is for them. Being fourteen forever my seem like a bless to some, but to them, it was just some weird curse they rather not think about. So yes, they lived through the wars, and the revolutions. They saw the ever changing planet move around they, while they, themselves, were stuck in time. They saw music evolve, and forms of media being born. It was quite the change. Looking back on it, their lives had moved so fast, but that the same time, they can hardly remember their original lives so long ago. But they liked how things were now. They got to travel the world and met so many new people. Most were very kind to them, others... not so much.

As of now, they sat in the park. They had snuck away from the circus ground sometime around ten. They had ran around with some other kids they had met that were of the same age as them. They played games and ran in the grass with no shoes on. They couldn’t really speak german, but they didn’t really need it to understand a simple game of tag. It had been nice to act like normal kids again. They only got to do that every so often. Eventually, the other kids had to go home before their parents worried about them. One by one, they left, until it was just the two of them, sitting under the shade of a tree.

Grass stains covered their shorts, knees and elbows. They had grown slightly tired for the activity, but were also very happy. Their shoes lay in a cluster just to the side, socks tucked neatly inside. Jamie hugged his knees and rested his head on his brother's shoulder. They were smiling and talking about happy times. Other time they had played in the park and just behaved like a normal child. ”You know...” Jamie breathed, sitting up a bit, ”We should be heading back soon. I’m sure Evan has noticed things have been peaceful for a bit too long now.” Abel groaned but smiled anyway. He didn’t want to go back so soon. So what if Evan worried, he should just be glad they weren’t around to bother him.

”But I want to look about town some more. Find a sweet shop or something.” Avel complained, before quickly shoving his brother sideways. Jamie gasped and crashed into a patch of mud on his side. He turned and crawled to his knees, looking and his now absolutely muddy arms, shirt and shorts. Hsi brother laughed from where he was still sitting. ”I wouldn’t be laughing. We have to go back now. Plus, Caito isn’t going to be happy about this. I don’t imagine Evan wil-” Jamie was cut off when his brother tackled him into the mud again. Great, now they were both a mess. ”Let him freak out. It will be fun~” his brother beamed, mud already stuck in his oddly pink hair and smudged on his face. Okay, yes, it was amusing to freak Evan out. He was such an easy target though. The others just laughed off their foolishness. Usually.

They wrestled a bit more in the mud. Most of it was just Jamie trying to get up out of the mud while his brother just pulled him back down. Eventually, even Abel grew tired and laid on his back, letting Jamie finally get up. ”You’re such a jerk.” He said, holding his shirt out to assess the damage. Great. Evan was going to flip out. It was bad enough they had snuck out. Abel just laughed and slowly got up. ”Well, might as well get this over with.” he said with a wide smile as he took his brothers muddy hand in his own, equally as muddy, hand.

The town wasn’t that big. They didn’t have to walk very far to get back to the circus. People staried at them as they walked by. They must have been quite the sight. Young twin boys no one had ever seen before, covered in dirt and mud as they walked down the street like nothing was wrong at all. They walked the long way around the circus and snuck in the way they had gotten out. Only then did Abel let go of his brothers hand. ”Tag!” He said, lightly tapping his brothers shoulder, leaving a bit of a hand print, before running off. Jamie smirked and raced after his twin. Eventually they would run across Evan, who would undoubtedly stop them and then continue to freak out. He was always so up tight before a show. It probably had a lot to do with them though. Just this morning they had taken the final line up sheet from his trailer while he was still ’sleeping’ and posted it up on the board. In a way, they were just doing a chore for him, but it was just to freak him out. Having him frantically looking for the sheet while it was safely hidden in plain sight. They were pretty sure he had still been looking for it when they had snuck away.

Abel zig-zagged around the tents and trailers as Jamie ran after him, not too far behind. They really were little terrors, but they only really targeted Evan. They loved everyone in the circus like family, but Evan was just like the older brother who was University bound that you couldn’t help be mess with. They weren’t sure if he felt the same way. After all, he called them Demon One and Demon Two. Not a name they were proud of, but they guessed when they messed with him so much, it had been well earned.

User Image
Evan Aaron Thompson: The Nervous Ringleader Assistant

User Image

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

Evan being nervous would be an understatement. He hadn't had a safe day here since he started. He was the assistant to the Ringleader. Which should be a great gig. You get to be apart of everything, meet all the people, and are helpful and useful. It was suppose to be a dream job. Honestly being dead and having to work he couldn't ask for a better position. Plus he had a position of importance. And got to stay solid through just being with the Ringleader. It was good. It should be good.

But as if it wasn't bad enough that he was already a rather nervous nelly, he had been cursed to be in a circus with children. He was pretty sure that they had decided to take a job as tormentors, demons to his peaceful life. He had yet to get to even having a cup of tea without them coming and ruining his peace. His happiness. Thus the few moments where he got ready for his soon to be hellish day was precious.Very precious. What he did was he usually woke up, heated some water for a shower. And had one, got all washed and clean. Because if there was one thing he liked, it was being clean. Then he went into his room and got dressed. Tan pants, suit coat and nice top. He even brushed his hair so it was neatly parted. He looked, amazing. He was clean and pristine!

And he went and had a cup of tea that he downed in five seconds of fear that they'd pop up, again. But it seemed to be for naught for he had made it through one cup without any hiccups. He then alked to his nice desk to get the sign up sheet to find it ...

missing.

It was gone! Oh god! Oh God! It was just there! He was suppose to take it to the board and post it up! And it was there! He fidgeted a bit as he stood frozen, his brain moving frantically. Okay. so he had put it in the right drawer like usual. He had then went to sleep. That was i. So what could have handed it. So the question was, had he sleep walked and somehow screwed himself up. Had he hid it? where had he put it when he slept walk? And after a few moments of silence a scream could emit. He screamed "Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! Where is it?! Where is it?!"

And he ran through his whole area he ran outside and started to run throughout the whole circus. Going to everybody's tent or booth or whatever to find it. He ran and ran and ransacked the twins area figuring they hid it. They tend to do things to cause him stress. And after he rummaged through all that he could he ran out and again everywhere. And he ran and ran and ran and ran and saw it ... on the board. He stared wide eyed on the board as he breathed in and out. His heart racing, he was sweating a bit. How had it get here? Had he put it there? He whispered "Did I sleep walk and put it here? Or...am I...losing my mind? I don't remember ever bringing it here"

But want to know what was more likely? Twins. The twins were more likely. Speaking of them, where were they? He glanced around as he scratched his head, whispering "Where could they have gone?"

He walked around. And after a few moments of peace, and no twins, he began to panic. They were starting the show at sundown, or sunset whatever it was called. Where could they be? They would make it for the show right? Right?! And he then began to panic. What if they weren't here and they didn't have any puppeteers! OH GOD! What if they didn't make it and ended up vanishing. Yeah they were terrors and them being not so solid would make his life easier but he did worry about them. Like one percent. So this was a concern. He screamed "ABEL! JAMIE! Where the Sandhill Are You?!"

He soon began to once more, panic. As he started to shake nervously and running around like a chicken with his head cut off. He ran in, circles. That's right, circles. And he ran and ran and ran to find them. Good news, he found them. Bad news, he found them. They were covered with mud, and grass stains, and mud. He stood there frozen. His brain going through how he would now have to force them to bathe. He stood there as his brain wrapped around the time this would waste and he started to shiver a bit. He asked "What in the H E Double Hockey Sticks happened?! Why are you guys covered in mud? Where were you? You do realize this means you two need to take a bath again right? So please just take one without any problems so i don't have to chase you."

He then slumped to his knees as he begged "Please! Just for once do what i ask without any problems. Please? I just want one day without hell"

Where are you hiding?: Grounds
And who has your heart now? Twins
what you wearing?Work outfit

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xD o e s x t h i s x d e a f e n i n g x s i l e n c e x m e a n x n o t h i n g x t o x n o x o n e x b u t x m e )
WITH; EACHOTHER & EVAN WHERE; THE CIRCUS FEELING; HAPPY

User Image

The circus was large and fun to run through. Though, they had to be careful. Sometimes the ground was uneven and Evan would have a hayday if one of them twisted their ankle or broke something. Even with being dead, they could still break things. They could become solid like a normal human being after all, why couldn’t they break a leg or something? Of course, they had found this out the hard way many, many years ago. Perhaps it was so long ago that Evan hadn’t even been around to freak out about it. They couldn’t remember now. That was also when they fully experienced their sort of Scapegoat power. If one of them got hurt, the other felt it. So while Jamie had twisted his ankle once, Abel had felt the pain but Jamie still had the twisted ankle. He just didn’t feel it. So it was a problem for them. Although, it did prompt them to be a bit more careful, which was probably something Evan liked.

But sometimes, it didn’t work as straightforward as that. Like when they got a small cut or something. Their power didn’t kick in then. That was why they still messed around. They figured it only worked with a certain level of pain. However, it turned into a bit of a guessing game when one of them got sick. It was hard to tell who was really the one who was sick or if their power had just kicked in and was switching the symptoms around. Stomach aches were horrible. They had never gotten one before, but they assumed headaches would be hell for them.

Jamie stumbled a bit, but kept running after his brother. They both laughed a bit when they heard Evan yelling their names. Just in time. Jamie followed his brother as he changed directions only slightly, heading for where they had heard Evan’s voice. The Ringmasters Assistant saw them before they saw him. As expected, he stopped them. He looked completely frantic. As per usual. They both wondered if he had found the page yet. He seemed to freeze for a moment, just looking at them. Abel started to fock back and forth while Jamie stood still, looking down at the ground for a moment. Yep, they were in trouble. After a short moment, Evan spoke.

”We went to the park.” Abel answered with a smile, seeming quite proud of the fact. Jamie smirked. ”Yeah, then you pushed me into the mud.” He commented. His brother glanced at him but said nothing. Jamie looked to his brother as well. ”Your hair looks ridiculous.” He said, looked back to the ground. He took a half step sideways and smiled as his brother shoved him. They both nodded at the mention of a bath. They were rather okay with bathing, it’s just that they were difficult about it just to be pains. However, they both wanted to get this mud off them before it dried. So, Evan got it easy today.

”Okay Evan~” Abel beamed when the Ringleader’s Assistant had started to beg. Without a word being spoken, the twins had agreed on the same thing. It seemed like their connection through the scapegoat also allowed them to speak telepathically to each other. They were just connected like that. So, they didn’t need to speak to plan things out, even though Jammie doubted the plan at first. Abel talked him into it though. So after Abel spoke, the two of them hugged Evan. ”Tag, Evee is it.” Jamie muttered before they bother ran off. They were little terrors Evan, but hey, it was fun. They ran towards the showers. Yes, they did plan on actually getting clean. And now, so did Evan. They assumed. Oh, they were so going to get scolded for this one.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,225 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

════════════════════════════════════════════════

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x━━ Some nights I call it a draw.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xSome nights I wish these lips could build a castle.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xSome nights I wish they'd just fall off.

The afternoon of the day was arriving in Germany, the most recent stop for this circus. Amber didn't remember all that much if she had been to Germany, sometimes their stops run from one country or city to the next for her, but that wasn't the main focus anyway. There was still going to be a show tonight and hopefully the crowd would enjoy her part of the show as the last crowd had.

A small sigh escaped from her lips as she finished getting herself dressed for the upcoming show in one of her more loved looks before the sound of running feet caught her attention. It sounded like Evan, the ringleader's assistant was having one of his nervous moments again. Back when she first saw his antics, it made her a bit uneasy herself, but now it was more or less a part of the daily routine. But with that he had come in for a split second, appearing that he was searching for something important. With one last glance in the mirror, deciding that she can pull her hair back later since the show would start once the sun left the sky.

She left the room, moving her black hair off her shoulders as she walked over to where the board was located. There was a paper placed on the board, probably placed by Evan, who looked a bit muddy, unlike his usual self at all. Amber walked over, making sure that he would see her. "Are the twins getting to you again?" she asked him, keeping her voice calm around the nervous assistant.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════

But I still wake up, I still see my ghost.
User Image

User Image

Evan had found them. And truth be told, at least it wasn't five minutes before show time. Still though, they were all muddy. Go figure. He was going to stay calm. He was going to stay calm. Calm. That's all he had to do. Perhaps if he didn't freak out they'd move onto someone else. Perhaps? Yeah that sounded real smart in Evan's head. To become so boring that they'd move along and not cause him mini heart attacks every moment he was awake. This could work. This could one hundred percent work. And he was pretty proud of this plan. Why hadn't he tried it before? He could do this. He could ---

panic. Absolutely panic. Because if they weren't ready on time then the show would be delayed and then there would be a decrease in applause and that'd be bad. Very bad. That and it would be a hiccup on Evan's relatively spotless record. And sadly he had hit this point when he heard the twins explain why they were muddy. They had left the grounds?! You weren't suppose to leave the grounds! What if they had lost their solidity and a child had noticed. Then they'd all be seen as demons or witches or whatever name they gave undesireable people they wanted to kill. He asked "Do you know how dangerous that could have been? What if you said something about being, well dead? What would have happened if you guys had bragged about us being a circus of undead people!! OR You guys became less solid? Do you at least know why you shouldn't do that again?"

He hoped so. Because he really wanted them to at least learn about what they had done wrong. Get life lessons. Perhaps take those lessons into practice and make his life easier. Even just by a smidge. So he hoped so. And thus why he was begging them in hoped that for once they wouldn't do such demonic things. That they would take pity on him and for once make his day go without a hitch. Just once. Though it seemed that Abel had pushed Jamie into the mud. Yeah didn't matter. They were still covered in mud. Then he heard them say okay evan. Oh god, perhaps once they would go without any problems? Could that be possible?

No. No it could not. Soon he felt their arms around him, getting mud all over his nice clean clothes. All over. He stood up straight as he was...frozen. They had...ruined his clothes. He saw them run for it and yelled after them "Oh I'll give you tag! Get back here you demons!!"

And he ran after them. For a bit. And the more he ran after to get them and shake them twice. Because well he wasn't violent. And he ran and ran and ran after them and he...okay so he got lost. He stood there panting. Looking around. Okay. He was...near the board where his paper was. He gave a nod to himself as he calmed himself down so he'd get another bit of steam and could run after the twins again. Soon though he heard Amber. He glanced up at her as he gave a nod "Yes. First they go out to a park and play with kids. Then they come back muddy and...now I'm muddy. Do you think that I did something really evil in my past that karma is just trying to rekill me? Because I think that they are here to rekill me"

He fidgeted a bit more, not sure if he should stay and talk. He was kind of paranoid about the twins. He really thought that the twins were sent to torment him till he re-died. He pulled his sleeve as he said "Amber, I don't know if i do this but thank you for not making my life a living hell at the circus and getting dressed and doing your job and everything. Especially the not setting me on fire. The twins almost did that once. Set me on fire. So how is everything going Amber? Are you enjoying your second life here so far?"

He would have to change his clothes and shower again. If he was getting paid he'd have demanded a raise by now. Okay that wasn't true. He was too nervous to ask for anything. But he was not a fan of..the twins. They seriously spent his life making him miserable. So after talking to Amber he could get clean because he felt kind of gross. He could feel the mud crawling over his skin. It just wasn' nice.

And who has your heart now? Twins (who ran)
Now Amber
User Image
Dru: Let Me Tell You Your Future

User Image

There was a chance that she was dreaming. But she wasn't very sure. The stars were laughing as they crumbled into the ocean who swallowed them up. It wasn't right. The land was quaking. The wind was howling. Gossiping. Words swirling as if a hurricane. She sighed, this wasn't good. Especially with the moon eating up the sun, the darkness would envelop everything. That made her nervous. She really didn't like what her dreams were trying to tell her. It seemed that people would gather and then a decision had to be made. That wasn't good. The circus' balance was already shaking, already brittle as it was. She stood up and went from her bed to her bathroom. She washed her hair. Then brushed her long hair putting it up.

She went to her closet and put on a black class, a leather bodice with lace on top. It slunk to the ground so when she walked it seemed almost she was gliding. And she did like doing that. She looked at the mirror and took her tarot cards, She first found where, for lack of a better word, the kitchen was. Which was just a oven-stove and a pantry with a wooden table. Behind the big tent so it was a central location. She had a small piece of bread and jam. She didn't really need to eat to stay alive, but she just liked doing it. For no better reason than she could.

Afterwards she cleaned her plate. She realized she didn't have a parasole. She went back to her room and got it, putting it above her head to block the sun.

Though she always waited at the same spot, every day. She walked and walked and made it into an empty classroom. Though she had long ago just converted it into an office of sorts for her. She had bribed a lot of people for this space, and it had been very useful for her years here. She had tranformed the room from a classroom into more of a sitting area. As she started her hot water heater she would make some tea. And now, it was just time to wait .... soon though she could hear laughter tickling the wind. She smiled, oh so the twins were back.

She actually liked the twins. They brought a breathe of youth and fresh air to this circus. Plus the way they just had a place, and that was important. To feel that you fit in. She walked and walked. And she followed the laughter that she was hearing around her till she saw the twins, in the shower. She smiled "It looks like you two had quite an adventure? Did you have fun or learn anything while you were out?"

The raven haired shuffled her tarot cards. Since she had always wondered what card was meant for them, and you can figure that out with the person near her. Their energy would be put into her deck. And so she shuffled and shuffled and picked a card. The Sun. She asked "Have you two ever heard the story of The Sun card?"

Where are you hiding?: Near Showers
what you wearing?Black dress

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,225 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xSome nights I wish these lips could build a castle.

Evan being evil? That was never something that crossed Amber's mind, sure the twins give them a hard time, but it might just be how the life of the circus is. "I don't think it's either of those reasons." Amber replied. "It might be that you get so nervous so easily, but if they are trying to rekill you, you can ask me for some help.." Amber then lat out a small giggle, even though having them die again is just as realistic as when they had first left the living, but she didn't really think the twins weren't all that evil, just looking to have a little fun.

The both of them knew at least that not everyone here at the circus was out to get at each other, since Evan was nice to thank her that she was ready for the show, minus one thing, but that was something she always did about five minutes before the show started anyway. It was funny that he was glad that she didn't make an attempt set him on fire, such as the twins had tried to do.

But back onto the question he had asked her about she was doing with the circus, she gently placed her hand on her hip as she responded. "Well, I can't say much, but I do feel a little bad that the twins target you like that. But I don't think it's all that bad overall to be here." It was true, since she thought that she was just going to be alone for all of eternity before she came here."But what time is the show supposed to start today?"

User Image

User Image

Evan heard her state about how it might be because of how nervous. He hadn't been evil and this wasn't karma killing him. Or trying to kill him. Well re-kill him. He was technically dead. But he seriously felt like he was about to redie. One should feel that they were safe being dead. Since it wasn't like he could die again. But he felt like he could. Like that was the weird end game. Just to die because of stress. He was pretty sure that he would die of stress. Or get an ulcer. Oh god could he get an ulcer? If so the stress would kill him. He would get an ulcer. He gave a nod "True. Perhaps if I acted more calm and like nothing bothered me, they would leave me alone?"

Though apparently if they tried to rekill him, he could ask for help. Well that did take a load off of his mind. Since every now and then he felt pretty goddamn alone in this circus. Since nobody even tried to stop the twins shenanigans. He asked "Really? Oh that would be great. I just need to put a bit of fear into them. Yeah. I can just make myself look a bad a**, and be like RAWR DEMONS and then they could back off?"

He could do that. Yeah let's be realistic, Eveekins couldn't do that. Hell, he hadn't even found out what the hell his powers were. Everybody had some and he must have some...but he hadn't figured it out yet. He would. He just had to take a moment to himself so he could learn it. He just had to have time. God he hoped he would get some free time. Maybe if he cut out sleep so he could just have a few moments without twins he could. He stated "Do you think that if i cut out sleep I could figure out what my power is in the circus? I think I have telekinesis but i think its wishful thinking."

Yeah it sounded easy enough. He heard about how she felt bad that the twins was trying to give him an ulcer and make him go bald or grey hairs...even though he was dead he was sure that this could happen. He heard about how she liked it. He gave a nod "Good, I'm glad you like it here. Quite nice considering the whole not living thing. As for the show it will start around 6 pm when the sun sets. That way people can see the booths and whatnot, before making it to the show. And if its sun setting appears more family friendly. Parents get awful....clingy at night, you know? I also think that it will give time for people to wander about and see the booths we have before sitting in the main tent"

He cringed a bit as he felt the mud drying. He asked "Um well i hope this isn't rude but would you mind walking with me so i can take a shower while we talk? I just...am sort of muddy and would like to be clean again"

And who has your heart now? Twins (who ran)
Now Amber

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250
User Image

I Ғєєℓ Ьστн ƒєєτ ℓιƒτ 域 τнє gяσυη∂
I cαη ℓєvιτατє

ωιτн єvєяч cнσя∂ τнατ pℓαч§ ι cℓσ§є мч єчє§
αη∂ ℓєvιτατє

I ℓєvιτατє

User Image
                                    ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Delaney had been awake for some time now just moving about in the trailer that belonged to her and her brother. She had been trying to work out some plans for new illusions she could do for tonight's event, but she needed help from her brother to figure out if they would get the reactions she needed to stay solid. She wondered if her brother was up yet or if he had snuck out of the trailer while she had been distracted. She would have to find out later where he was, but for now she needed to get ready for tonight's show. Stepping into the small bathroom she closed and locked the door before slipping from the dress she had been wearing and stepping into the shower. How she loved showers, they were so much easier and quicker then bathing in tubs. Taking the time to wash her hair twice Delaney then took a few moments to wash her body and brush her teeth. And although she had long hair and tended to shampoo it twice as well as condition it it took her very little time in the shower, much less then what it took her brother. Stepping from the shower she thought to herself. I wonder how everyone is doing today? I'm sure the twins have gotten into trouble, and Evee by now is ready to rip his hair out. As she wrapped a towel about her body she took another and squeezed out the extra water from her hair before starting to brush it and blow dry it. Once that was done she stepped from the shower, the towel still around her body, as she walked to her closet and picked out her outfit, something that would catch the lights and dazzle the audience. Finding the perfect outfit she walked back into the bathroom and quickly slipped into the outfit and then applied her make up. And in a matter of moments she was done, all she would have to do is get her hair done. For that she would see if she could find Drusilla or one of the other females and see if they could do something with her hair. She had never been good at styling her hair, she just brushed it and left it down normally. Stepping from her trailer finally she looked about and smiled, she did so enjoy the circus and the people that were there. "I wonder if I'll be able to find anyone before tonight's show starts?" She said with a little worry in her voice to no one but herself.

》ώhere: Circus Grounds
                                    》ώith: No one sadly
                                    》Ҁrushing on: Nobody at the moment
                                    》Ѻutfit: Outfit

ѺѺҀ: Sorry if the post isn't that great. Quote me if you are interacting with me. also quote me if you want to plot friendships and so on.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Quote:

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

WITH; EACHOTHER & DRU WHERE; THE CIRCUS FEELING; HAPPY

User Image

The twins burst into laughter as Evan gave them a very weak threat and chased after them. Thankfully, they were a bit faster than him, even when they laughing so much. They ran around the tents for a bit and eventually lost him. They slowed down when they were sure he was no longer around. They had both stopped laughing and smiled to each other. Taking each others hand, they walked towards the showers once again. Abel had been scratching at his arm, the drying mud making his skin uncomfortable, but now that he was holding his brothers hand, he couldn’t anymore. That was the point. Jamie didn’t need his brother scratching at his arm so much that it began to affect him.

Arriving at the showers, they let go of each others hand. Jamie stretched and Abel scratched at his arm again. Noticing, Jamie let his arms drop back to his sides and taped his brothers hand. Abel stopped immediately and gave his brother an apologetic smile. He hadn’t realized what he had been doing. Jamie gave a small smile in return before sighing. Like his brother, he had not wanted to come back to the circus so soon. They both liked it when they were out. The risks didn’t bother them. Where did Evan think the fresh food came from anyway? But they understood his worries. Honestly, they liked Evan. If anything were to happen, they would go running to Caito, but Evan was a close second. He was just fun to bother. Perhaps they should let up on him? Well, it was too late for today, but perhaps another time.

The showers were a nice place. Some, like Evan and those a bit more higher up in the circus, had personal showers in their trailers. But for those like the twins, who prefer to sleep in tents, they had these showers. To be fair, the twins couldn’t say they hadn’t snuck into Evan’s, or someone elses, trailer once or twice and borrowed their shower without lying about it. On the topic of lying, it was yet another thing they had picked up that they were told was bad. Traveling with a circus for a very long time like they had, they were bound to pick up a few bad habits. Though, they couldn’t blame lying on their new home. That was easily picked up by the time they were five. But, being around the circus back then it was still trying to get going, they picked up a few bad habits. Like pickpocketing. They had been so sure that Evan was going to kill them when he had first caught them doing it. Well, rekill them. Was that a thing now?

The twins both looked to Dru at the same time. Water now running in one of the showers. Jamie had turned it on, hoping to have it run a bit so it could warm up. Without looking away from Dru, Abel pushed his brother into the shower and closed the door, leaning on it so his brother couldn’t open it. On the other side, Jamie banged on the door. He didn’t bother even trying to teleport out of the small space. It would exhaust him too much before the show. His brother knew this, and that's why he was getting away with it.

”Yes we did~” Abel beamed when Dru mentioned that they must have had quite the adventure. Or course she knew they had snuck out. She knew everything that happened around this place. ”I think I might have learn a bit of German, but that's it.” He said with a shrug. ”I learned you’re in a pushing mood today!” Jamie shouted over the sound of the water running on the other side of the door. Abel just rolled his eyes and grinned. Though, his grin fell when he noticed Dru shuffle her cards. He had always found tarot cards very interesting, but never learned how they worked. He and his brother mostly just liked the detailed images on both the front and back.

The story of the Sun card? Abel shook his head no and stepped away from the door, figuring his brother would like to hear the story as well. Jamie stumbled a bit as the door finally opened. He was soaked from the water, but still had patches of mud stuck to him. ”Ah, this is so uncomfortable.” he complained, holding out his shirt a bit so it wouldn’t stick to his skin. He looked to Dru, his pale green eyes looking through his wet bangs. Abel would pay for this later. ’Dru’s going to tell us a story~’ even in his head, his brother sounded excited.

User Image
Dru: Let Me Tell You Your Future

User Image

Drusilla gave a nod as they said they had gone on one. Abel seemed awful proud of it. She smiled as she shuffled and soon she picked out a card that had trees. She gave a nod as she knew where they had gone to. A park. How wonderful. Drusilla smiled "When I was younger I enjoyed climbing trees, as well. We had these games that involved a stick and a hoop. What games did you end up playing? Have they changed since my time?"

She had liked her games but she knew that this wasn't the same way. The dark haired girl as she heard about how Abel was in a pushing mood. Dru gave a nod as she understood that. She smiled "Boys always tend to push and shove. But you guys seem awful excited again. That's good. Should make your act exciting. I do...enjoy seeing you guys perform."

As she looked at the sun card. As they heard that they hadn't, she smiled. She loved talking about her cards because she hoped it would help them learn more about each other. Just a bit. She started off "The Fool wakes at dawn from his long, dark night of the soul to find that the river has deposited him in a serene pool. There is a walled garden around this pond dominated by roses, lilies and splendid, nodding sunflowers. Stepping ashore, he watches the sun rise overhead. The day is clear. A child's laughter attracts his attention and he sees a little boy ride a small white pony into the garden."

Now her power was, a bit of smoke magic. She could make images of smoke to represent the girl and boy. As she continued she made the boy look like he was talking continuing ""Come!" says the little boy, leaping off the horse and running up to him. "Come see!" And the child proceeds to take the Fool's hand and enthusiastically point out all manner of things, the busy insects in the grass, the seeds and petals on the sunflowers, the way the light sparkles on the pond. He asks questions of the Fool, simple but profound ones, like "Why is the sky blue?" He sings songs, and plays games with the Fool."

She showed music notes along with the two running around. She continued "At one point the Fool stops, blinking up at the Sun so large and golden overhead, and he finds himself smiling, wider and brighter than he has in a very long time. He has been tested and tried, confused and scared, dismayed and amazed. But this is the first time that he has been simply and purely happy. His mind feels illuminated, his soul light and bright as a sunbeam, and it's all thanks to this child with his simple questions, games and songs. This boy has helped the Fool see the world and himself anew."

She liked this part of the story. The girl showed the sun and is light shining down upon a person, as she continued ""Who are you?" the Fool asks the child at last. The child smiles at this and seems to shine. And then he grows brighter and brighter until he turns into pure sunlight."I'm You," the boy's voice says throughout the garden, "The new you." And as the words fill the Fool with warmth and energy, he comes to realize that this garden, the sun above, the child, all exist within him. He has just met his own inner light. "

Drusilla had finished her story as she smiled "You two possess this card. It is the first time that two people have the same card. I believe that it is suppose to mean something more. That you two will, in a way, be each others inner light. For The Sun is ruled by...the Sun, of course and as the Moon was your inner darkness, the wild, untamed, unconscious part of you, the Sun is your inner light, civilized and rational, yang to yin, Apollo to Diana. The question becomes, will you two find the inner light or inner darkness if you dig hard enough?"

Where are you hiding?: Near Showers
what you wearing?Black dress

High-functioning Terrestrial

20,650 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

With a yawn and a small stretch, a red-headed female snuggled deeper into her rather large, warm furry pillow. Sleeping soundly until a deep groan from her pillow caused her to stir. Eyes fluttering open slowly the red-head who usually went by Mel stretched again sitting up. Rubbing her eyes Mel slowly sat up and looked at her pillow, which wasn’t a pillow at all but in fact, a five-hundred pound male lion that was nicknamed Leo. “Good morning to you too Leo” the red-head said with a yawn as she scratched the side of the large lion. To anyone else not from the circus, the sight unfolding in the cage was probably quite unusual but for Mel it was just another day. It was actually a pretty normal thing for Melissa to fall asleep in the lion cage or curled up with the tiger cubs. Another groan seemed to escape the Leo’s mouth with a shake of his head, causing his huge mane to shuffle back and forth. Mel grinned patting his big paw before standing up and stretching one more time. “Yeah I know you like to eat right when you get up, I’m going, I’m going.” Still laying down the lion used its head to lightly head butt Melissa affectionately which she responded to by wrapping her arms around his big neck and kissing the top of his head.

“You need to stop showing favorites to your women its causing contention” she said nudging him a final time before stepping out of the cage. Shutting it behind her, she sighed before turning and starting her walk to the area in which the kept all the raw meat. She didn’t like keeping her friends locked up in cages, and while they didn’t seem to mind much she did. The red-head knew that it was just as much for their protection though as it was for the protection of the humans in the area. After all before she realized she could speak with animals and that they were just as smart as humans she herself would have freaked seeing a five-hundred pound lion walking down her street. Eventually making her way to the coolers that stored all the raw meat, Mel picked up several large buckets and filled them with the raw cut up deer. She’d eventually have to feed all the other animals in the circus, like the elephants, giraffes, and horses but the carnivores always came first.

Mostly because well, their bite was twice as bad as their bark and they tended to get a little more moody when they haven’t eaten. Dragging the buckets back across the circus grounds, eventually she made her way back to Leo’s cage. Setting the buckets down she caught her breath and looked to her friend that was now walking around his cage, licking his large chops. Bending down Melissa grabbed the biggest piece of deer meat, opened the cage and tossed it inside watching as her large friend started to devour the carcass. “Alright Leo I’ll see you a little later, I gotta go feed everyone else” picking up the heavy buckets again Melissa started to slowly shuffle to wear the rest of the lionesses and tigers were. Finally making it back to where the rest of them were being kept she set the buckets down and sighed wiping her forehead with the back of her hand. “Why can’t you guys just eat oats and grain like everyone else here?” she teased the lionesses. “Because we pick things out of our teeth that eat oats and grain” said the lioness closest to Melissa.

To everyone but Melissa it sounded like a loud roar and a small growl but Melissa understood her loud and clear. “My mistake, I’m just saying oats and grain are a lot easier to carry, you might get breakfast faster if you did.” It was then more grumbles seemed to emerge for the whole pack of females, and in all actuality they were snickering at her. “Why dearest Melissa, perhaps it’s because your paws are so scrawny and you’re nothing but flesh and bone. The tiger cubs have to be doing better than you at this point.” Mel sighed a lazy smiled spread across her face “well I’m not supposed to be a four-hundred pound tower of power Vera” Mel retorted. Once again taking up the two buckets Mel stepped inside the lioness pen and began dishing out breakfast to the females. In a matter of moments both buckets were empty and Melissa headed back out to fill the buckets one more time with meat.

“I’m getting too old for this” Melissa joked to herself. Reaching the cooler Melissa began repeating the process of filling the buckets, this time returning to the tiger pen. As Melissa entered the tiger pen the noise erupted and she was quickly greeted by four little tiger cubs. “Merissa!! Merissa!!!” the little cubs chanted as they surrounded her. A purring sound could be heard as two loved around her feet and the other two stood on their hind legs pawing at her hands. “Is it breakfast time yet Merissa we’re hungry!” kneeling down Melissa laughed as they lightly head-butted her face and continued to purr “yeah it’s breakfast time, here.” Reaching into the bucket she made sure to feed the young cubs first before turning her attention to the rest of the tigers. Unlike the lionesses the tigers were a bit friskier and tended to talk a lot more. So as they fed on the deer carcass they distracted Mel with conversation, the herbivore’s would just have to wait, Melissa was getting side-tracked by the tigers.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,225 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well, it isn't a completely fullproof plan, but it could work to your favor." Amber's usual smile appeared on her face once more. She had tried something like that before, it didn't work on her behalf, but that was back when she was alive, it didn't matter now. But the idea of having Evan be all scary and get the twins to leave him alone like the way he described would be a bit of a sight to see. Then came the idea of what his power could be, sure, he is good at keeping things organized, but he might have some kind of thing, like she did with her fire. "I don't know about staying up all night, but an hour or two of figuring might be able to help." But he was right about that he had some kind of ability that herself and the other performers of the circus had.

But with accompanying him over to the shower wasn't too bad of an idea. "Sure.' Amber replied. "I promise I won't do anything weird while you clean up." she gave off a small giggle. It wasn't like she would try something to torture him anyway.

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

WITH; EACHOTHER & DRU WHERE; NEAR THE SHOWERS FEELING; HAPPY

User Image

They were both rather excited to hear the story Dru had for them. They enjoyed listening to stories. Any type. Except the stories of how the others died. It just made them sad and uncomfortable. Jamie frowned as he wrung out his shirt. He got annoyed at the things his brother did, but he usually got even somehow. It didn’t really matter though. It wasn’t like he could even be mad at his brother more than a moment. Jamie shot his brother a small glare. Abel only smirked in return. He knew the glare meant nothing. They both returned the attention back to Dru as she finished talking about games she use to play. They kind of liked the sounds of the hoop game. Then again, they like almost every game.

Abel shrugged. ”Um, well, we usually only played tag and a few card games with our dad. Then he passed away, so we spent most of our time helping our mum.” He said, remembering the times they would run around the cart filled streets with the few other children that would actually play with them. When they were growing up, twins were considered a normal occurance, so people thought them odd and sometimes an act against god. So, a lot of people avoided them. It definitely wasn’t like today. Honestly, they didn’t care. They had each other after all. And sweets whenever they felt sad.

Abel and Jamie exchanged smiled when Dru mentioned about their act. Oh, they already had everything planned out. Not that Evan knew that. It was nice to have him think they weren’t ready for the show. When in fact, they had everything ready the night before. But they just smiled. They enjoyed performing. It was like telling a story without saying anything at all. Though, their performances got a bit dark sometimes. Though it seemed fitting this time. They were in the home of the Grimm Brothers. ”As do we. Your performances are... entrancing.” Jamie said, fully intending it as a complement. Dru’s performances were almost hypnotising.

Both the twins watched and listened intently as Dru spoke about the story. It was very intriguing. Even more so when Dru used her power to depict the story. Though they had died just about two hundred, forty-five years ago, they were still quite childish. They honestly hadn’t changed much over the years. It was like they were truly stopped in time. They looked up from the disappearing smoke as Dru had finished her story. It had been brilliant. The twins both beamed. Dru definitely had some pretty fantastic stories.

”Is it good that we both have the same card?” Abel questioned, hoping that is was fine for them to have the same card. The way Dru spoke about it, it seemed fine that they had the same card. Though, it was a bit worrying to think that they had a buried darkness. And that the same time, not surprising. They didn’t wish to harm anyone through their behaviour though. It wasn’t like anyone had ever gotten hurt from them bothering Evan. Sure, it came close a few times, but they knew Evan would be fine. They thanked Dru for the story. They had really enjoyed it.

”Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m getting tired of this mud.” Jamie said, with a light sigh that was meant for his brother. He then went back to the shower, leaving his brother to speak with Dru. ”Do you think it’s bad that we leave the circus grounds?” Abel asked Dru. He didn’t think it was that bad that they went out, but Evan did. ”I mean, it’s not like we go out for attention. We stay quiet and to ourselves. Unless we’re playing.” He said, honestly not seeing the harm they could do just like that. They never got close enough for people to notice their skin. So, what harm were they doing?

A moment later, Jamie came back, a towel wrapped around his upper half to keep him warm. He was still wearing his shorts, but held his shirt in a free hand. ”I’m going to head back to our tent. I need something dry to wear thanks to you.” he said before waving goodbye to Dru. He would talk to her later. He just hoped he wasn’t leaving too soon. Abel waved bye to his brother and looked back to Dru.

”I’m.... I’m just... going to go wash off... mud and all....” He said awkwardly as he pointed to the shower. He wasn’t sure how to say bye to Dru since he really wasn’t going that far. Plus he wasn’t sure if she still had more to say. He shifted his weight before opened the shower door and taking off his shirt before closing it behind him. Well that had probably been much more awkward than it needed to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff