Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Allison Parks

Barely even looking at George,her back againest the orange-red bricks and the air so light she could barely even breathe,her chest heavy. Allison glanced at his hand and back to the the clouds. "I'm tired of feeling like,everything is wrong. Like I should be gone..not here. It sounds stupid,but whatever. You wouldn't understand,would you? But let's forget about me,let's talk about you..That blonde dude againest the wall hates you...It's obvious. The way he looked at you.Hah" Allison fake-laughed,as if they were talking about a funny story. Another pair of tears rolled down her face,still looking with glazed eyes at the pale grey sky. "It's ironic i'm crying for my own selfish reasons,not our childhood friend." A group of black surrounded a dark depressing car. And the whole world seemed to stop as reality was slowing creeping up.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
George Bank

User Image

George listened to every single thing that Allison said with interest, all of it was wrong of course. Well all apart from the fact that the blonde guy hated him; Was she relating to Billy Cross or Daniel? They both hated him he was sure! "Allison, don't say that! You deserve to be here babe, trust me. No, I don't understand what you're saying as it's wrong!" He put his arms around her, "Don't think like that," He whispered in her ear, using one of his thumbs to wipe her tears away. "Out of everybody here Allison, I think you deserve to be here maybe the most." He said to her, he was actually telling the truth, "You were so kind-hearted at School and some just bullied you like you were nothing. They were idiots and you didn't deserve that either, now you're in my company and I'm pretty sure anyway that nobody want to bully a pretty girl like you!"

Then he went to speaking about the blonde guy who was giving him the evil look, "I suppose you mean Daniel?" He asked Allison, releasing her from his arms so he could talk to her directly. He wasn't sure if Daniel had blonde hair or not but last time they met, he was in darkness or a shade so he could have easily been mistaken. "Yeah, he hated me so much in School and I kinda hate him too...he wasn't actually going to go in the Church today but I kinda forced him too," He laughed as he realized Allison was laughing, finally she was brightening up. Then George realized it was a kind of fake laugh as she started crying again, "Allison, you cry if you like. Being honest, he would probably prefer everybody sad because of their own problems rather than his, his happier now and not suffering." He got his hand and used his thumb to wipe her tears away and the other part of his hand to stroke her face lightly.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Billy Cross

Billy wiped away his tears when the Service had ended. Looking around, he saw George Wank sitting there with about a hundred other girls, he was even holding hands with Taylor, hadn't they just met? He was so ******** disrespectful. Turning his attention to Cherry, he hugged her.
"Even in death may he be triumphent." He said, okay that was a quote from the Saga of Darren Shan that all the vampires used when a fellow died but it fitted the situation here. He made the peace sign to towards Harold and slowly and softly opened his mouth.
"Whats Up!" Billy cried, this is what Harold and him usually did when they saw each other as it was a joke. Billy didn't want to look disrespectful but he had to do it one last time. He then broke away from Cherry.
"You said something about a seafood place?" Billy asked. "I've got my ferrari, if you want to go in there?"
User Image
Taylor Wilson

What’s on my mind:
I feel so bad for Harry.
Who I’m with: Laura and Alison
Where I am: The church.

Taylor wiped away the little tears in her eyes. Taylor had always been a bit oversensitive, always crying during movies, a dead bird, even those stupid dog abuse commercials. She let out a shaky sigh. Even though she hadn't known Harry well, she wished he could still be there with them.

OOC: Sorry about my non-posting! emotion_facepalm
User Image
User Image

Through the tint of his shades, Daniel watched the Ground Hog bus pamphlet crush in his fist. This was not his plan. He should not have gone in that church. Daniel just showing up into this god forsaken town was enough respect for Harold. Waiting in that church did nothing but make him cranky, waist time, and remind him of his own loss as a child.

Pushing off the tree trunk, he shoved the paper back into his back pocket before glancing around unsure. No money for a hotel till 7 tomorrow. He could always camp out under the bleachers of his old highschool, but that just left a bitter taste in his mouth. He promised to never return to this town, the least he can do is never return to that stupid school. Well, maybe he could walk...

Daniel scoffed at his own idea. He wasnt that stupid. The drive alone was close to 4 hours, like he was gonna walk. The only other thing he could think of... was the mansion. His green eyes glanced to the coach bus standing off the side of the road. This thought too didnt settle well with him. It was bad enough being in a building for over an hour with people he didnt, but apparently did know. But it is only for one night, and maybe he can have his own room. The card that was sent to him gave him specific instructions to take the coach (unless having other transportation) to the mansion. Never said anything about having a room mate. Maybe just one night, he only needed one night then to catch that Ground Hog bus in the morning and leave this all behind him.

Before he could convince himself to just make the walk home, Daniel began heading to the Coach. The bus doors wheezed as he approached, showing a smiling man looking down at him from the drivers chair. "Good afternoon!" He greeted politely. Daniel rolled his eyes from the shades and walked up the metal steps. Standing at the top, he paused. This must have been the cleanest bus he has ever been on. And he had ridden a lot of buses in his short life. "Is there-" Before the driver could continue talking, Daniel walked forward and took a seat in the very back, propping up his dusted work boots on the chair in front of him. He took off his shades once more and placed them in the torn shirt pocket before lazily glancing out the window. It would probably be a while till they move. Seeing how long it took for the service to start.
User Image
User Image

"Crap, crap, crap!" Skye yelled hitting the steering wheel with her palm. She was late. And not just "late" but really REALLY late! And who shows up late to a funeral? Oh wait, SKYE DOES!

The young woman bit the inside of her lip as she pulled up to a red light. The old junker of a car hissed and spat as it came to a halt, voicing its on frustration. Skye glanced down to the odometer in admiration. This was her baby! Betsy was her name, and was purchased with Skye's own money. Which was something rare. Growing up with mom a famous artist and dad an just as popular interior designer, Skye was spoiled like crazy. It wasnt until she was in middle school and some kid, whom Skye thought was jealous at the time, called her a spoiled brat ridding on her parents coat tails made her think. Really made her think. Had she been taking the money from her parents fame with no precaution? Yes, thats exactly what he childhood was.

Little did that boy know, was that his words sunk deeper then anyone elses. All of her "friends" were so nice and would never say a word like that. But this bold individual was the only one that had guts to say it like it was. After that Skye quickly became disgusted with herself and vowed to never have another thing bought from her parents. Of course, this worried her mother and father, threatening to put her in therapy until she returned to her 'normal' self.

Now Skye is split.

One side made for the public and her parents.
The other sleeping deep inside, that only emerges when shes alone. Betsy reminds her of that side, keeping her still connected to reality. God knows she had to fight her parents on letting her keep the old thing.

Finally the light turned to green and Skye's foot came down hard on the gas peddle. The tires screeched and the 95 Buick huffed its way into the town that had birthed the part of Skye no one knew, or ever will.

After 10 long minutes, Betsy sputtered to a stop in the church parking lot. The engine let out a loud noise before shutting off with the turn of her key. Skye glanced into the rear view mirror, checking her bleached hair and subtle make up. Appearances, she needed to keep her appearances up for her parents.

The Helmers were a artistic, outspoken, and very rich family. So having her normal jet black hair would not do... Nor would wearing just ANY brand of clothing. Only the best for there "daughter".

Skye took a long deep breath out, trying to calm her nerves. The last she saw of any of these people, well, she was a spoiled b***h. Sad part is, Skye is going to have to keep up that charade. Even the saddest part... she had no idea who Harold was.

Stepping out of the car, she slammed the door shut and straightened her posture. Immediately her "im rich and artistic and way better then you" side came naturally. In her bright pink pumps, Skye walked over the church grass, taking in how instead of people entering the church, they were leaving. s**t, she was more late then thought... Her eyes kept cool glancing from strangers faces looking for someone familiar. On the inside though she was in a panic. Maybe she was at the wrong funeral?

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
]
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Katelyn had walked a few blocks from the church which she found a burger joint and ordered just a small meal to enjoy outside. The blonde stared at her food for a while which the red the ketchup was reminding her of the rose on the coffin she looked at for hours this morning. Lots of what ifs ran in her head as she just stared at it, wondering if she had the chance to say sorry to her fellow classmate when he was alive would he had forgave her or have she done the wrong thing by waiting so long until he was dead to say so. She felt like she cheated him out of the chance to know he had really not been a bad person like she made him out to be when picking on him in school but it was too late to know now so she would have to keep guessing it seems. The blonde felt bile rising in her throat and had to take shallow breathes to keep it down so she just wrapped up the food that had not been touched and stuffed it inside of her bag for later and headed back towards the church to ride the bus.

Luckily for Katelyn it had not pulled away yet which she guessed it would be delayed by her classmates trying to figure out where they wanted to go, so she bent over a bit to try and get air back in her lungs that was stolen from her with all the running she had to do to get back in time. She leaned a bit on the bus not feeling like getting on and sitting by herself yet which the blonde pinned her blonde locks back into place that slipped out of the bun while running and glanced down at her feet next which hurt like hell but she felt accomplished too seems how most girls cant run in heels." I should have took my car here after all.. two hour ride back to the house in a noisy bus sounds like hell." She mutters to herself breathless and pouts a bit at thinking about her blue truck at home that was her baby but had not been working well so she could not take it and had to have her mother drive her to the funeral. Katie's head and heart still hurt from the thoughts that came to her head when eating, but her blue eyes looked at the church one last time and hoped she did enough to say goodbye to Harold.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

♡Mood: Feeling depressed
♥Location: By the bus.
❥ Occ:
User Image
Allison Parks

"George,you're such a d**k" Allison looked into his eyes,she was gloomy and annoyed ."Do you act like this to everyone? We barely even talked when we were little,you completely ignored me. Not that I blame you,but you were always popular and perfect.You can't pretend to care.No wonder everyone hates you,except the girls of course" Allison pretended to be a prissy almost a 'Skye impression' "OH MAH GOSH,it's Gggggeorge!" she got down on her knees,pretending to kiss his feet "soooo amazing! And sweet. Omg." Getting back on her feet she smiled,no longer crying ."-And you know what? sure,I do deserve to be here,everyone does. But sometimes you have to feel down and wonder 'what if?'. Yeah,I might be pretty,but I want someone who likes..." Allison's back rubbed againest the brick,sliding down to a crouch "-Me,for me."

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
George Bank

User Image

What Allison said next surprised George loadsbut she was upset so he couldn't blame her. "Thanks Allison," He replied bluntly, the most stupid answer ever but it was better than just getting into one of those arguments where you call each other names until the day ends. "I made the time for you when we were little Ali, not a lot of people did but I tried my best. Some of these comments are actually kinda hurtful." Then she said something which made George want to leave but something about her was stopping him from leaving. "Everybody hates me do they?" He asked her, a small smile somehow appearing on his face, "I agree, they probably do, I just want to be kind to everyone. It's only Daniel I have the problem with to be honest but if people hate me...they hate me, I'll just live with it."

Then Allison got down her knees and pretended to start kissing his feet. "I can't remember anybody being like that," He said to her, was she drunk? She showed how pissed of she was by crouching on the floor in front of the wall. A sign that George had learnt in his previous years meant that the person was sad, stressed, out of breath or all of the above. George crouched down next to her and bought his voice to a quiet mutter, he wanted to stay calm throughout the whole of this. It was a funeral after all. "Allison, it's your fantastic personality and for who you are that I like you for. Look, we could be talking in the dark, not being able to recognize each other and I would still take a shine to you, it's really hard not too," He smiled across at her, they were sitting next to each other and at the moment, what he guessed, they were both pretty chilled.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

--Elliot Reed--

I may be emotionally dulled on the outside and in….

Elliot stepped outside the Church wiping a single tear, that had formed rather cunningly, from his eye. The service had been deep to say the least. The kind words from the family, the man who had led it himself; They truly gave Harold the best send-off ever.
Elliot looked around for one particular individual, Ai, he wanted to find her as he had been quite rude before the service started; He just seemed to ignore her and be in his own little world again. His search ended up being pretty unsuccessful however. Oh, she'll be on the coach anyway! He thought to himself, What's the point of looking for an individual now?
The coach. That's where Elliot should've been making his way to right now. The coach. He knew loads of others were probably yet due to arrive at the coach so it wouldn't probably leave for a good half an hour but there was probably better than anywhere right now.
Elliot sighed as he realized that he would have to try and squeeze past many people. To be honest, it wasn't his kind of thing. He was claustraphobic and all. He almost survived the whole way through the crowd before he crashed into a girl with blonde hair, she looked puzzled and Elliot was sure he had seen her face before but couldn't put a name to it. "Sorry, I didn't mean it," He said to her, he was already getting kinda socially awkward, he just wasn't really one for talking.

But my eyes show my fascination whether it be morbid or not….
User Image
Allison Parks

'Allison couldn't believe this. 'Really George?' "After everything I've said...You just act like it's a joke" She looked to her other side."You don't need to make anyone feel better. And what did Daniel,wait the dirty blonde? What even happened? Just let it go. Tell him you'll never think of it again and leave. Say sorry,even if it wasn't your fault. I know that's random but whatever" She felt a tingle in her chest,like pins and needles,but soft. She could almost breathe again,but her head was still cloudy and couldn't bare to think. Trying too hard would only make it worse 'Might as well do something stupid and wreckless while I'm here' Allison turned back to face George,his baby face was killing her. Allison stood up,brushing her dress off.She grabbed the collar of his shirt and brought it toward her.Making him stand up,she hugged him and calmly nuzzled her head into his shoulder."Ugh,I hate you so much".

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
George Bank

User Image

"Yes Allison," George replied, shaking his head, "To be honest, somebody sounds like they need a drink, I'll grab you one later if you like." Then she mentioned Daniel, she really wanted him to apologise to Daniel? "No, I'm not apologising to Daniel. His a dickhead and he attacked me, I am never ever going to let him sneak back into my friendship zone." He was getting slightly aggravated now, "NEVER!"

She hugged him then. She hugged him. The words didn't say a lot though, "You know, I hate you too Allison," He said with a laugh wrapping his arms around her waist. "Now shall we get on this coach before it leaves or do you want this drink now?" He asked her. So they had a friendship...an awkward one to say the least. They both seemed to act like twats but he was still attracted to her somehow.
User Image
User Image

Skye just looked down for a second to make sure she grabbed her purse, when suddenly some crashed into her. And it wasnt just a nudge, it was a CRASH. Literally had her stumble back and almost fall on her a**. Gaining her balance, she looked up surprised to see a boy her age with short black hair and one piercing in his lip. His steel blue eyes kept dancing around her, unable to stop in one place. Skye knew that look, he was obviously uncomfortable. And judging by the confused expression, it was an accident.

But what would Skye do? Not the Skye who eats chilli dogs and falls asleep in the sun, but the Skye Helmer, daughter of the world reknown Helmer Artist and Helmer Interior Designer? Well... she would probably do something like this...

Skye gasped dramatically before looking down at her expensive black dress with yellow blotches. It was obvious that she was perfectly fine, but Skye Helmer is a rich b***h, and wouldnt stand for that. "Sorry, you didnt mean it?! Thats all you have to say?!" Skye folded her arms aggressively over her chest, the bright blue contacts she was wearing (and has worn since the age of 10), glared daggers in this strangers direction. Judging how he was at this funeral, and her same age kind of, she probably knew him at one point or another. One really sad thing was... the more she looked at him, he became REALLY REALLY familiar. She just hoped it wasnt who she thought it was.

"Ill have you know, you just made one big mistake bumping into me! I am Skye Helmer! THE SKYE HELMER! Daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Helmer and a rising artist myself!" She was obviously making a scene, the need to blush, apologies and run for cover was there. But Skye kept her act up, knowing this was who she HAS to be in public.
User Image
Allison Parks

"Actually George...That whole ordeal was years ago. You literally sound ten,trying to convince me that he's that horrible. He seems alittle misunderstood. Give him a break. I think he needs it" Allison smiled at him as she realised their height difference. But she looked back down,trying not to be noticed. "Anyway,um. I don't really know about drinks. I honestly need to go grab some things I had forgotten earlier. Plus,I don't think we even could,us being Mr. and Miss. Underage.Maybe later tonight at the house." Allison brushed her bangs from her eyes and shyed herself away from George. "Well..unless you want to walk to me home,I'll see ya?" Her lips not a smile or a frown,but a little hope was hiding in her glazed eyes.

Daniel continued to gaze out the window hearing nothing but the air conditioner over head. This coach bus really was luxurious. Who paid for it? Was it in Harry's will, or maybe his parents? Well, in the end it really doesnt matter. Harry died at a way to young age, and several people were treating his funeral as a get together.

Against the church, Little George could be seen getting quite friendly with the blue haired woman from before but his fan club no where in site. Near the parking lot, a white haired primp pose girl seemed to be yelling at a random guy with a lip ring. And then there was that Katelyn character leaning a few windows down from him, muttering to herself. All seeming oblivious to him watching them, judging them as they stood.

This mansion was a joke, and everyone here was too.

((OCC: Sorry, running on empty))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces