Welcome to Gaia! ::

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

☩┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

׺°”˜`”°º×「ɑℓɑɾɩϲ ʈɧσϻɑș Ϩσℓҽɩℓ」׺°”˜`”°º×

☩┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→

✗Then touch my tears with your lips, touch my world with your fingertips and we can have forever and we can love forever.➸
✗Forever is our today. ➸

✗Who waits forever, anyway?➸

Everywhere Rory touched had left a lasting shiver on Alaric’s skin, but his tongue was a much different experience. Ric’s breath caught in his throat and he couldn’t reply to Rory, his own bottom lip was clenched tightly between his teeth as he stared down to his lovely, handsome Vampyre. It took everything that Ric had to not give in and push Rory down on the bed and kiss their day away. In just a towel and Rory’s shirt draped over him. He smirked at Rory while running his fingers along his love’s arm before taking the pajama bottoms from him. “You wouldn’t want me running out there in just a towel and your shirt, you would get jealous.” He added with a mischievous voice that only Rory would ever hear. When Rory made a remark about Alaric’s legs being shorter than his own Ric narrowed his eyes at him. “Well, I thought you liked them, I guess not then.” However, as soon as Rory’s look broke, so did Alaric’s and they both laughed. Their lips met and Alaric smiled. “And teasing is fun.” He said as he took a step back before pulling off the towel and throwing it onto Rory’s silly grinning face. “Don’t be silly, I won’t be gone long.” And with that he slipped Rory’s trousers on and walked out, going straight to his room.

Alaric wasted no time in getting dressed; he opened his wardrobe and pulled out a charcoal long sleeve shirt, replacing Rory’s shirt with that one and slipped from his pajama trousers to the dark blue jeans that were placed on his bed with the rest of his laundry that the maids must have finished. However, that looked too plain for his tastes, so he walked back over to his wardrobe and looked for one of his vests. His sense of style had been fashioned from his mother, he was absolutely sure. When he was young she would set out his clothes for him and he never grew out of the fashion sense she had given him. He absentmindedly grabbed for his brown striped scarf, slipping it over his head and knotting it loosely around his neck while looking through his drawer for one of his watches and his Soleil family ring. To complete his outfit he took out a pair of brown boots and laced them up halfway, letting the sides hang loose as he stuffed his jeans down into them. Checking the mirror and ruffling his hair before he grabbed up Rory’s clothes and left.

Out of curiosity Ric checked his brother’s bedroom door before he went back to Rory’s room. Ryder’s door was unlocked, which was odd considering he usually went back to the Soleil manor at the end of every month. I wonder… He thought before shutting Ry’s door and making his way back to Rory’s room, opening the door quietly. Rory had removed the towel and was still lying on his bed with that silly grin that made Alaric’s heart melt. He fell onto Rory’s bed beside him and stared at his lovely Vampyre. “We should go find my brother sometime, I think he’s here.” Ric said with a smile. He still wasn’t sure how his brother and Rory felt about one another, even after all of this time. “Did you get cold or lonely?”He teased, sticking his tongue out while running his hand across Rory's chest and draping his shirt back on him.

✖&&●take those chances all silly people do●ღ➸

User ImageMEWUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

y d e r . . . o l e. . . o l e i l

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝
discordia

' m . o n n a . i c k . p . h e . i e c e s
n d . u i l d . . e g o . o u s e
f . h i n g s . o . r o n g
e . a n . n o c k . t . o w n

discordia
discordia“Cold, foggy and frosty.” He said in answer to her question. Ryder loved snow, but he wasn’t too sure about the cold weather just before it actually happened. One of the worst things was the ice, but considering it hadn’t rained for a few days, he doubted there would be any. Ry smiled as he listened, and waited until Irisalee had finished talking before he said anything else. “There’s nothing wrong with watching people at events. It’s a great way to learn things about them.” Ryder was pretty clever and learned things easily. It had been a handy trait when he had been growing up and observing how his older brother, Léon and sister, Emilé acted in social situations. Ry knew pretty much everything there was to know about the Soleil family, and most of it came from just watching.

discordia“It’s great that you play music and sing. I’m terrible at both of them. Seriously, my mother tried to have me take music lessons when I was little, and the tutor actually refused to work with me because I couldn’t even play a single note.” He laughed as he remembered. “Nothing beats hearing a pretty tune at any time of the day though,” he added truthfully. One of his favourite things back home had been listening to Lady Soleil and Emilé harmonising together. Ryder nodded after hearing the last question. “I sure am looking forward to it. It’ll be the first one I’ve actually attended, which also explains why you haven’t seen me at any.” There was a smile on his face as he spoke and was looking directly at Irisalee. He had been brought up to believe that the key to having a good understanding with someone was eye contact. “I usually go back home at the end of each month, just to check up on things. My family aren’t home right now though. They’re all away on private business, so I figured I’d stay here for the party.” His tone was bright and calm. He was truly looking forward to it.

discordiaBefore he had time to think of anything else to say, Ryder’s stomach gave a low growl. He looked down and laughed. “I guess I’m hungry.” He said, looking back at Risa. The second eldest Soleil son had always loved human food, even as a child, and he liked having it on a regular basis. Especially candy. If anyone passing him asked for some, he would probably give them a handful of sweets. He always carried some in his pockets, just in case he ever fancied some. It was no secret that he had a sweet tooth. Ryder bowed his head to Irisalee after standing up. “If you’ll excuse me, Miss Turlin. Breakfast calls,” he said with a charming smile. After a few moments, he turned and left the drawing room, his mystery novel lying forgotten on the arm of his chair. She was welcome to join him of course, but considering she had only just recently entered the room, he wasn’t sure she would want to leave again so soon.

discordiaThe moment he entered the breakfast room, a dozen wonderful smells surrounded him and he grinned. A few maids were still placing things on the dining tables, and Ry headed straight for the long dessert table. It took him quite a while to figure out what he wanted, but eventually decided on spiced apple waffles and buttermilk pancakes, both foods dripping with fresh butter and honey. Before choosing somewhere to sit, he whispered something into one of the maid’s ears, and she immediately breezed out of the room. It was only a few minutes later when she appeared again and placed Ryder’s favourite mug down on table he was seated at. “Rosie made it herself, sir.” She said before vanishing out of the room again. Ry placed his hands around the soft material of the cup. It took the heat away from the sides, and made it just warm enough to touch without burning his fingers. He smiled as he peered at the swirling liquid. Chilli hot chocolate was a particular favourite of his, and he adored how the Head Cook made it because she added smooth whipped cream, an actual red chilli, and she always topped it with a sprinkling of cocoa dust. It was completely perfect. The smile stayed stuck on his face as he slowly began eating the delicious food.

User Image

discordia

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

a y b e . ' m . u s t . n . o v e . h e n . o u . a k e . e . p

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

⊂≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎⊃
╳ ≽⋯⋯⋯нυgσ вσℓтση тнσяηє ⋯⋯⋯

It is not a choice to have ghosts of your past haunt you, they simply do it in spite of everything you try and believe at that uncanny and fresh moment.
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

●○●════════════════════════════════════════════════════════●○●

I’m sure they do, and I’m sure each floor is absolutely extravagant as last year.” Hugo pushed himself up from his bed and laughed at what Olly said. “You know what I mean, and I probably don’t. I did go outside earlier and got a bit cold. I can’t seem to warm myself back up.” And with that he shut the door to the bathroom and turned on the shower while looking into the mirror. His cool hands running over his scruffy jaw line as the room began to fill with small, curling clouds of steam. Hugo opened a drawer in the counter that contained his own silver straight razor set. He rolled it out onto the counter and brushed his face with shaving powder, making sure he had covered all of the stubble on the lower half of his face. Satisfied with his reflection, he set to work on cleanly shaving his face, working elaborately around the curves and grooves of his jaw line, chin, and lips until he was sure that he had gotten all of the excess hair. As he finished he cleaned up the sink and put away his straight razor set before stepping into the warm shower.

It always felt odd when Hugo shaved his face absolutely clean of any hair. However, he knew it wouldn’t last long. He was only doing it for the party that was going to happen that night and by nightfall he was sure to have a bit of stubble back on his rough face. He scrubbed his body and hair with a spiced smelling soap and then rinsed off quickly, turned off the water, and stood there letting the water drip from his hair. Bolt laid his head against the wall and stood there lost in his own thoughts. His nightmares. With a sigh he forced himself to dry off, wrap his towel around him, and clean up the rest of his mess before stepping out of the now hot bathroom into the cooler bedroom.

He hardly noticed Olly reading as he pulled out an outfit for the day, checking to be sure his outfit for that night was neatly put away so it wouldn’t be wrinkled by the time the party rolled around. Hugo was unusually quiet that morning as he got dressed in his usual dark colors, completing his look with a pocket watch that he had gotten years ago from his and Olly’s father for their fifteenth birthday, who had then gotten Olly a matching one after Hugo fussed at him for not getting his twin anything. That scene still burned in Hugo’s mind. There was an underlying hatred that he had of their father for the way he treated his wonderful brother. Not only that, the way he treated them and their mother by gambling away their money. Bolt forced a smile onto his face and pushed away his thoughts about his family. Oliver had already had a bad enough morning, he didn’t need to worry him.

When he looked over to Olly he saw he was reading, so instead of disturbing him he grabbed up his leather jacket from the end of his bed and draped it over his shoulders before positioning making his own bed and sitting on top of the duvet. “Hey, Olly.” Hugo said quietly. “When you’re finished do you want to go look at the decorations?

●○●═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════●○●

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

oooo
σяу єℓιх єνєяαι

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ѕσ нσℓ∂ σи тσ мє тιgнт, нσℓ∂ σи, ι ρяσмιѕє ιт'ℓℓ вє αℓяιgнт
'¢αυѕє ωє αяє ѕтяσиgєя нєяє тσgєтнєя тнαи ωє ¢συℓ∂ єνєя вє αℓσиє
נυѕт нσℓ∂ σи тσ мє, ∂σи'т уσυ єνєя ℓєт мє gσ
нσℓ∂ σи тσ мє, ιт'ѕ gσииα вє αℓяιgнт, нσℓ∂ σи тσ мє тσиιgнт

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

discordia
discordiaRory laughed when the towel hit his face and he left it there until he heard the door click into place. Slowly, he pulled the towel off, got up from the bed and dropped it into the wash basket, a grin still playing upon his lips. After standing there for a moment or two, he finally wandered into the bathroom. Rory turned on the shower, and without waiting for it to warm up, held it straight over his head. He had jumped in the lake enough times to be completely used to cold water and it felt nice having the coolness trickle through his hair. By the time he had rubbed his Satsuma shampoo in, the water was steaming hot. It was a gorgeous contrast, and he felt calm as he washed away the bubbles. Once he had finished, he placed the shower head back onto it’s hook, stood up straight and walked over to the sink, his wet hair dripping down onto his bare shoulders and chest. His mind was on Alaric as he leisurely brushed his teeth. When the toothbrush was back it’s holder, Rory splashed cold water on his face and had a mini wash. The only reason he hadn’t fully showered in the first place was because he was in too much of a lazy mood to remove his jeans again.

discordiaAs he walked back into his bedroom, there was a smile on his face. Things between Ric and him were just amazing every single day. He felt so many things for the eldest Soleil twin and he wouldn’t change them for the world. With a happy sigh, he fell back onto the soft bed and tousled his sandy brown hair up. He’d mostly dried it all with a towel, but it was still a bit damp. Rory closed his eyes and let his thoughts drift off into the silence as he lay on the thick duvet. The moment he heard the door open though, he sat up a little, leaning his head on one of the propped up pillows. As soon as he saw Alaric, the grin was back on his face. “Hello gorgeous.” He said, watching him as he settled on the bed next to Rory. “I thought he usually left at the end of the month?” There was a tone of surprise in his voice, but it wasn’t a bad one. He actually thought Ryder was pretty nice. “We can look for him in a little while if you like.” He added, smiling at his love.

discordia“I got very lonely and cold,” he pouted in mock hurt at Ric’s question. He laughed when the Soleil Vampyre stuck out his tongue though. Slowly, Rory sat up and slipped his arms into the brown shirt, and without buttoning it up, he moved over on the bed so that he was sitting on top of the lying down Alaric. “Maybe you should warm me up.” He suggested teasingly, his eyes sparkling as he leant down and placed a warm kiss upon those gorgeous lips. When he pulled back, he looked down and smiled. “I love you.” Rory said, and he did. “Are you hungry? Do you want to go and get some food or anything?” There was a concerned edge to his voice, but he actually meant human food and Vampyre’s didn’t need to eat it at all if they didn’t want to. Still, he didn’t want Ric to go hungry, despite not wanting to leave at all. He trailed his fingertip along Alaric’s arm whilst he waited for a response.

.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.

συтfιт

User Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

☩┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

☩┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→

✗Then touch my tears with your lips, touch my world with your fingertips and we can have forever and we can love forever.➸
✗Forever is our today. ➸

Are you admiring your mirror again, Rory?” Alaric asked while smiling at his handsome soul mate. “I thought so too. I guess something is going on with the family then.” He reached his hands up and gently ran them through Rory’s damp hair while closing his eyes and returning his kiss. “I love you.” He whispered back while gliding his thin fingers down his back and to the front of his jeans, looping his fingers in Rory’s belt loops while looking into his lover’s wonderful blue eyes. “I’m hungry for you.” He whispered as he pulled Rory closer to him and leaned his head to the side while still looking into Rory’s eyes. “Drink from me, please?” His voice was pleading. He felt as if he needed to exchange his blood with Rory again and it felt this way every time. His grip tightened as he felt Rory opening his vest and shirt before taking his blood.

Ecstasy. That word was even too mundane for the feeling that it gave him. There was not a word within any language that he could use to explain how Ric felt when he let his soul mate drink from him. A quiet and soft moan escaped from his lips as he moved his hands from Rory’s jeans—after unbuttoning them—and gripping his back as he finished taking in his blood. Alaric gazed into his gorgeous vampyre’s eyes for a long and devoted moment before pulling him close and kissing him once again.

Alaric sat on the side of Rory’s bed, buttoning his shirt and vest back up while making sure there wasn’t any blood that had been dropped onto either of them. Rory was always careful when he would take Ric’s blood, but it was more of a nervous search than anything. He glanced over to his amazing Rory and smiled. “I love you.” He said once again and he meant it. He was sure. He was absolutely sure that he loved Rory more than anything in the world. Reaching out, he traced his love’s jaw and planted small kisses along it, down to his neck while slipping his hand over Rory’s. “Let’s go get something to drink.” He said as he stood up, pulling Rory up with him, and linking their hands. "Hopefully that made up for you being cold and lonely." Alaric teased.

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

✗✗══════════════════════════════════════════╗
·.·´¯`·.·risalee lisebith urlin·.·´¯`·.·
╚══════════════════════════════════════════✗✗

Nor should you, pal. The moment you think you know what's goin' on in a woman's head, it's the moment your goose is well and truly cooked.

✗✗●○booRisa said nothing in response to the weather, she was content. She didn’t care for the weather outside much anyway, as long as she was warm in the winter and cool in the summer. However, she did hate it when she had to hunt in such ugly conditions. Fog, ice, rain. If there were any of those she wouldn’t go hunt until it was cleared up, then again, she only fed a few times a week. Human food had enough to sustain her hunger until the next time she was able to hunt. Irisalee never broke eye contact with Ryder as he spoke to her, it would be absolutely rude. She kept a warm smile on her face as she spoke, “It truly is.” She said with a nod and a small laugh. “That’s okay though. Sometimes it’s hard being a musician. There are so many people with musical talent and you have to be the best. I don’t really sing or play unless I’m asked.” She listened as Ryder answered her last question, breaking eye contact and looking into the fire when he mentioned going home to his family. She hadn’t seen her own family in over a year due to ‘personal business’ but it was okay. She loved it here.

When Ryder excused himself for breakfast she smiled once again. “So I hear, have a good breakfast.” And her company was gone. It was okay, though. She preferred to be alone at times. However, it wasn’t long before the door opened once again. Risa turned to look and with a smile only to see the eldest Eclipse daughter, Elissiana, walk in. “Good morning, Lissi!” She said excitedly, “How are you?
boo●○✗✗

✗✗▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂✗✗
❝Zoom!oom!am!ham!rrrrrrunch!ip!ow!uuumble!

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

┏ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┓

тнє fιяє fαєѕ αωαу αи мσѕт σf єνєяуαу ιѕ fυ σf тιяє єχ¢υѕєѕ
вυт ιт'ѕ тσσ нαя тσ ѕαу "ι ωιѕн ιт ωєяє ѕιмρє"
вυт ωє gινє υρ єαѕιу...

┗ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┛

discordiaOlly focused on his book when he heard his brother opening the wardrobe and changing. Usually Hugo would talk away, but he was quiet this morning, and so Oliver didn’t say anything either. Although him not saying anything wasn’t really a surprise. Still, he could feel his brother’s tension and didn’t want to disturb him. He did notice the pocket watch though, how could he not? It was crazy how something so small made him have so many emotions. It had been a birthday present, just for Hugo at first, but then their father had gotten one for Oliver too. He was pretty sure that the only reason for that was because Bolt had pestered him. At the time, it had hurt. Having your very own father blatantly show favouritism between his twin sons. Not that he had said anything at all, he never did. Now though, it didn’t hurt so much. He knew that their father had constantly wished for two sons like Bolt, and that was okay. Hell, if Olly ever had a son, he would want him to be exactly like his twin brother. Outgoing, charming, loving and caring. The pocket watch was just a reminder now of their old human life and of how much Hugo had always cared for him.

discordiaOliver sat up and lowered his book once his brother had sat down on the opposite bed. “You shaved.” He said softly, stating the obvious. It was always strange seeing Hugo without his usual array of stubble. Olly always had a smooth face. He was pretty sure he looked ridiculous with any type of facial hair, but his twin pulled it off perfectly. Even now after he had shaved, Bolt still looked wonderful. Olly smiled a little. He had long since gotten over the fact that his brother had both the looks and the personality, and in fact he was glad of it. There were a lot less awkward conversations with other people than he imagined there would be if he looked like Bolt. “I was just waiting for you… We can go now if you like…” He replied with his usual soft tones. Oliver rarely spoke loudly, in fact he couldn’t remember the last time he had actually raised his voice. “Are you okay though?” He asked, looking into his twin’s familiar eyes.

discordiaAfter a moment, Olly stood up from the bed, walked over to where Hugo was sitting and sat next to him, leaning his head on his brother’s shoulder. “I’m sorry about earlier.” He whispered, feeling very much like a terrible older brother again. If I hadn’t woken up screaming, maybe he wouldn’t be so worried… He thought, blaming himself as he always did. Slowly, he pulled the sleeves of his thick, Christmas cardigan down. He had a tendency to grip the edges of whatever long-sleeved top he was wearing. It had driven their father mad back when they were humans. “No respectable person nervously pulls at their clothes constantly, boy!” His voice echoed in Oliver’s mind, and he immediately released his sleeves, looking down at the floor. “The decora… The decorations will be nice…” Olly said weakly, trying to rid his mind of thoughts. Their father had rarely called Oliver by his name, although in reality he hadn’t been nearly as bad as he was in his dreams. Usually he had just ignored the eldest twin, preferring to focus all of his attention on teaching Bolt things. It was a running joke of his that he made Oliver stay home and help his mother with the housework, not that his brother knew. Or at least he didn’t think he did anyway. Olly had always just told him that he wanted to stay home and read or something. He had no idea what their father said to his twin when he wasn’t around though. In truth, he didn’t really care that he had to stay home and do housework. He would much rather be called ‘soft’ and have to clean up than go out and ride horses or learn how to fix things like ‘proper men’.

discordia“Here…” Oliver said after he had stood up again. He draped a grey and burgundy scarf around his brother’s neck. “I know you won’t like it because it’s red, but… It’s Christmas… And it’s cold too…” He said, a faint smile upon his lips. Hugo dressed only in dark colours, mostly black. Olly hated seeing him upset though, and he was always trying to make him a little happier. “It matches my cardigan, see…? I can give you one with reindeer on though if you want to be properly matching…” He offered, trying to lighten the mood before they headed out of the bedroom.

User Image User Image pixie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

pixie
pixie
уσυ'яє ¢σѕє єиσυgн тσ ѕєє тнαт...

уσυ'яє σи тнє σтнєя ѕιє σf тнє ωσя тσ мє
pixie
pixie
pixie
συтfιт

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

╔═ ═══════════════════════════╗
oUser Imageo
╚═══════════════════════════ ═╝

ι might have to ωαιт, I'll never give υρ
I gυєѕѕ it's нαℓf timing and the σтнєя half's luck

·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·

discordiaElissiana lay under her thick, cream and gold coloured duvet for a while after she had woken up, not wanting to move. Eventually though, she got up and headed sleepily to her en-suite bathroom. After turning the taps on, she sat on the edge of her marble bathtub and breathed in the steam that had begun to fill the room. She had already poured bubbles into it. There was nothing like a lazy soak in a gorgeously hot bubble bath, and that’s exactly what she had. Once she had wrapped a fluffy white towel around herself and emptied the water, she wandered back into her bedroom and peered into her wardrobe, trying to find something to wear. She knew that it was cold outside and so she finally settled on a silvery coloured dress, thick woollen tights that had a Christmas pattern on, a pair of her favourite high-heeled grey boots, and a warm Winter cardigan. When her long, blonde hair was dry, she tied it loosely at the back with a red ribbon and smiled as a few locks trailed down giving her an elegant, but not too formal appearance. Lissi hadn’t bothered to button her cardigan as it would cover her dress, but if it got too cold later on, she would.

discordiaElissiana slipped the silver signet ring, that all members of the Eclipse family wore, onto her finger before she left. The only difference between the male and female versions was that the males of the family had gold rings. Slowly, she made her way along the Christmas covered hallway and winding staircase until she reached the ground floor. It took her a while to go around all of the rooms though, because it was part of her duty to make sure everything was perfect for the residents of Chateaux de l’Eclipse. When she was sure there wasn’t any problems anywhere, she headed to the kitchens. Rosie was busy making stacks of crepe, so Lissi set about making herself a chai latte. She loved the warmth it gave her on cold mornings. After she had dusted it with cocoa powder, she brightly said goodbye to the head cook, and disappeared off again.

discordiaShe was surprised when she entered the drawing room and found Irisalee sitting there. Elissiana had expected to curl up, sipping her drink and reading one of her favourite books. There was a smile on her face though as she sat down in one of the armchairs next to Risa. The two girls were friends, and Lissi loved the quaint way she did everything. “Your bangle is precious!” She said with a happy laugh. It had been almost two years since she had been introduced to Captain America, and she really couldn’t deny that she loved him. Not to the extent that Risa loved him, of course, but still. “I’m pretty good. I slept wonderfully. How about you?” She asked, returning the question. Irisalee wasn’t really a morning person, but lately she was appearing more often. “Oh, what do you think of the decorations this year? I had them put up last night. I wanted everything to look perfect for the party later.” There was excitement in her voice as she spoke about the party. Elissiana adored planning them, and she usually had free rein considering her older brother didn’t really care for them. She took great pride in hosting glamorous parties, and she loved being in the Eclipse family because they held them at least once a month.

συтfιт

User Image

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

oooo
σяу єℓιх єνєяαι

discordia
discordiaRory watched Alaric loop his fingers in the belt hooks of his jeans and whisper to him. Very slowly, he began to undo the buttons of the waistcoat and shirt. Once he had finished, he lowered his head and kissed along Ric’s stomach and chest, all the way to his neck. With the utmost care, he sunk his fangs into the pale skin. As the crimson blood trickled down his throat, Rory closed his eyes, his hands gripping the duvet under them. He felt Ric unbutton his jeans and then grip his back. It took a few moments before he could actually open his eyes and pull away though. Alaric’s blood was just… Perfect. Rory licked the marks where he had bitten and watched them heal over before looking into Ric’s eyes. It seemed like a lifetime before either of them moved, but when they did, it was for a long and utterly passionate kiss.

discordiaRory lay on the bed, casually buttoning his shirt and gazing at the back of Ric’s head. When the Soleil twin looked over at him, his eyes were bright. “I love you most.” Blood sharing never failed to crazily intensify his feelings, and right at that moment all he felt was love for his amazing soul mate. Rory rolled over and sat up next to Alaric, a smile playing upon his lips as his jaw was covered in little kisses. “I’m pretty sure I won’t want anything. It’s just going to taste dull in comparison to you…” He said softly whilst being pulled to his feet. “Was I cold and lonely? I don’t remember.” He added, stroking Ric’s cheek with his free hand before leaning in and softly kissing the place he had fed from again. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?” He asked, looking back into Alaric’s deep blue eyes, the concern apparent in his voice. He asked the same question every time he fed from him, he couldn’t help it. If wouldn’t know what to do if he ever hurt Ric.

discordiaRory lazily slipped on his black and grey trainers, and ran his hand through his now completely dry, sandy brown hair. “Let’s go then.” He finally said, opening his bedroom door and holding it open for Ric. As soon as the two Vampyres stepped out into the hallway, Rory stood still, staring. How could I have forgotten that it was December today? He thought, but then shook his head. It wasn’t difficult to forget things when his mind was solely on Alaric. Rory looked around at the Christmas decorations that covered every surface in the hallway. As usual, it wasn’t too much though. It was just the right amount to make it look beautiful. “I guess it’s Christmas now,” he said slowly, turning to see Ric’s reaction. A short while later, they headed down the winding staircase. Rory was quieter than usual though. There was something on his mind, but he just couldn’t place what it was.

.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.❊´¯`❊.¸¸.

συтfιт

User Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

It is not a choice to have ghosts of your past haunt you, they simply do it in spite of everything you try and believe at that uncanny and fresh moment.
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

Hugo couldn’t help but to smile at his older brother while idly running a hand over his face. “Yeah, I guess I did.” This would be the first time he had remember shaving for a party since half a century ago. “I figured I should look good for tonight.” He said with a twinkle in his eye but it quickly faded when Olly asked if he was okay. Hugo turned his head and looked at the wall for a bit as his twin sat beside him and rested his head on his shoulder. He glanced down to his elder brother and placed his arm around his shoulder. There was just no shaking this feeling, he felt like he should try harder, and be a better brother. Dragging Olly around, never knowing what exactly to say to make him feel better, condemning him to a life that was never cut out for him in the first place… it all made him hate himself even more. “I’m sorry, Olly.” He said quietly. He would never be able to tell him what all he was sorry for, but he couldn’t say it enough. “I’m okay though, and you did nothing wrong at all. You can talk to me about them, you know.” Hugo said, looking directly at his brother.

It had always been rough when they would speak about their parents, who were both long gone by now, and no matter how much Bolt hated the fact that he turned Olly, he was absolutely sure he couldn’t live without him. Sometimes I wish I would have died that night. His thoughts were cruel and if Oliver had ever heard them he was absolutely sure that he would get upset. So he kept those sorts of thoughts to himself, buried underneath the hard layer that protected them. Oliver was clearly trying to make him feel better and it was working a bit. “They will be, Olly.” He said with a smile.

Hugo’s eyes had shut for a minute until he felt a warm cloth fall across his shoulders. He opened his eyes to find a scarf that contrasted quiet well with his clothes; he never would really wear things like it, but it looked nice. He’d give the colors that much. “Thanks, Olly, this is perfect.” He said with a smile while adjusting it properly onto his neck. Bolt could tell that Olly only wanted him to be happy, hence offering the scarves, but Bolt’s smile was genuine this time. Their father had been so wrong about his brother on so many occasions. Hugo only hoped that wherever he was, if there was a life after death that he was looking down on his amazing twin and smiling. He knew that their mother was, wherever she was, but she wouldn’t turn to him and smile. He had done so much wrong. Always doing the wrong things… making the bad decisions. A spitting image of your father. Hugo’s thoughts echoed within his mind.

It was only a couple more moments before they both left out of the room, taking in the gorgeous decorations of this year’s Christmas. Hugo pointed to the decorations that stood out the most to him. The different shaped snowflakes with different hues of colors as the candlelight hit them, the silvery decorations that reflected the low light with such immense warmth and this was only the second floor! The first floor had been too colorful for his tastes, but Olly’s eyes lit up and that made Hugo happier than ever. As long as Oliver was happy, then so was he.

Hugo’s face lit up with such delight as they reached the ground floor. These decorations were his favorite, they weren’t too bright. They weren’t too colorful, and they were the perfect way to represent Chateaux de l’Eclipse without having to explain anything of the family. The silk, the golden stars, the candles that flickered their light every which way explained how amazing this family was and how much pride they took in keeping their guests comfortable. Hugo glanced back to Oliver. “What do you think, Olly?

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

☩┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

☩┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→

✗Forever is our today. ➸

Yes, but we can’t just laze our days away in here.” Alaric smiled. They could. They definitely could, but he was really curious as to what was going on in the Soleil family, why his brother was still there. Rory’s lips to his skin made him shiver involuntarily and he turned his dark blue eyes back to those pale ones that seemed so distant yet so concerned at the moment as he asked the same question he asked every time. “Rory, I’m not made of porcelain. I won’t break, so no. You didn’t hurt me.” But this distance is… it happens every time. He stepped out of the door and looked around, it was impressive, but he wasn’t in the right mood to enjoy the Christmas decorations. However, when Rory turned to him Ric quickly grinned the best that he could without giving away how upset he was at that moment.

It wasn’t but a minute after that when they began to walk down the staircase, Alaric in the lead when he paused and stepped away from Rory, letting him get a few steps ahead of him. It took him a long moment looking down at his feet before he could speak up; his eyes were on the verge of tears. He hadn’t even had the courage to say anything before, so what was he thinking then? “Do I do something wrong? I mean… every time… you seem…” Alaric looked back to his feet. “Never mind. You don’t have to come with me if you don’t want to.” He quickly blinked back his tears and walked on feeling Rory’s presence behind him the whole time. He didn’t want to hear, no, he couldn’t hear what he had done wrong. But how would he fix it? Rory was quiet and that bugged Ric. “I just hope you know that I love you.” He whispered before reaching the breakfast room, completely oblivious to the gorgeous decorations.

It was always hard for Alaric to hide his feelings to those closest to him, and it was just as hard for him to do so with Rory. The first thing that he did when they stepped into the breakfast room was look around. If Ryder was here, this is where he would most definitely be. His elder brother had always loved human foods, especially sweets, and sure enough he was there. Ric raised a hand in greeting to him as he poured himself a glass of apple juice and stuck a few cookies onto a plate before making his way to Ryder’s table and setting his dishes down while pulling out a chair for both him and Rory to sit in.

Good morning, Ry.” He said with a small smile as he avoided eye contact with his brother. Ric began to pick at the cookies on the plate. He wasn’t really hungry, his stomach hurt because he was upset. Just be normal. Alaric was almost positive that he had been overreacting but he didn’t want to argue with Rory nor did he want to feel like this every time he let him have his blood. He had to push his thoughts away, Ryder would notice. Ric looked up and smiled at his brother. “I didn’t even think you would be here this time, what’s happening at home?

He couldn’t help but glancing over at Rory with concern in his eyes and without thinking he set down his cookie and gripped Rory’s hand to let him know that he was sorry. He felt terrible. His hand was trembling slightly, only enough where Rory could tell. Alaric was too afraid to lose him, too afraid of what it might do to the both of them and he still couldn’t help but punish himself on the inside. It was his fault for always pushing things, though he knew that they both enjoyed it. Their love intensified each time they took blood from one another. Alaric had no doubts to their relationship, but there had been this twisting feeling that pierced his stomach every time he would see Rory like this. His mind was still mainly on his love, but his attention was turned back to his brother.

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

┏ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┓

тнє fιяє fαєѕ αωαу αи мσѕт σf єνєяуαу ιѕ fυ σf тιяє єχ¢υѕєѕ
вυт ιт'ѕ тσσ нαя тσ ѕαу "ι ωιѕн ιт ωєяє ѕιмρє"
вυт ωє gινє υρ єαѕιу...

┗ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┛

discordia“You always look good.” Olly said, smiling at his brother, but it faded when Hugo looked away. Why do I even stick around when all I do is hurt him? He thought miserably, quickly looking down at his hands that were clasped together in his lap. He didn’t look up until his twin said that he could talk about their parents if he wanted to. Can I? Of course I can’t… I can barely even say their names. Father would be even more ashamed of me now than he was when I was a human, and Mother… She would just be sad. She used to smile and laugh with me before she got ill, but I know that deep down she wanted me to be more like Hugo. Everyone wanted me to be more like him. Even now, I’m still shy and pathetic. It’s a wonder he can even bear the sight of me… Oliver furiously blinked back tears, not looking at Hugo because he didn’t want him to see. He was weak enough without crying every two minutes as well. He said nothing for quite a while, trying to find his voice. When he finally did speak, it was to ask about the decorations, and even then he stuttered, his fathers voice echoing in his mind.

discordiaOlly managed a weak smile at his twin’s reaction to the scarf, and watched as Bolt adjusted it properly. He could sense that there was still something bothering him afterwards though, but he couldn’t say anything. Of course I can’t say anything. Hugo’s the strong one, not me. I would probably shock him to death if I properly asked what was wrong. Hell, I’d shock myself to death. No… I’ll just keep silent and follow my brother, the same way I always do. Living in the shadows… Oliver forced his thoughts away as they stepped out into the hallway and pretended to smile as Bolt pointed out decorations. Above all, he wanted him to be happy, and if that meant shutting up and closing off his feelings, then he would try with all his might to make sure that it happened. If the time ever came where Olly needed to be the strong one, he knew that he would. Despite being the silent one of the Thorne’s, he would fight to the death for his brother. He had realised that the moment he had stepped in front of their father. Hugo had looked like a different person that night, someone filled with hatred and bloodlust, but he knew that his twin couldn’t have lived with the regret of killing their father, and so he had stepped in the way. At the time, he hadn’t really expected to live, and in a way he supposed he hadn’t. It didn’t matter though, because in that split second he stood staring at his younger brother, he knew that it would be okay. That Bolt would grieve and be devastated for months, but he would eventually get over it and live his life the way he adored to live, splendidly and without his weak twin holding him back.

discordiaOliver’s eyes lit up a little when they got down to the first floor though. The colourful Christmas decorations caught his eye as they walked down the staircase, filling his mind with brightness. However, the real smile came when he saw Hugo’s face when they reached the ground floor. Golden silk, stars, tinsel and candles were elegantly dotted everywhere they looked. It was a massive contrast to the first floor and the second floor, but Olly loved them equally. The ground floor just seemed so pretty. “They’re amazing.” He said truthfully, looking at over his brother. Oliver surprisingly hadn’t always liked Christmas, but there was no denying that the decorations in every place they had visited were always perfect and extravagant. He loved to sit and watch the twinkling lights whilst drinking some hot chocolate. The parties on the other hand, were something he didn’t like so much. On the first of every month since they had arrived, and before then too, the Eclipse family held a glamorous event, be it a party, ball or anything else. Olly liked being at Chateaux de l’Eclipse, but he went to the events purely for his brother. If it were up to him, he would hide away in his bedroom the whole night away from everyone else. That would be impolite though, and he didn’t want to let anyone down. He did enough of that as it was. “Are you hungry?” He asked, trying to get rid of his thoughts, and desperately hoping that Hugo hadn’t noticed anything.

User Image User Image pixie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

pixie
pixie
уσυ'яє ¢σѕє єиσυgн тσ ѕєє тнαт...

уσυ'яє σи тнє σтнєя ѕιє σf тнє ωσя тσ мє
pixie
pixie
pixie
συтfιт

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

oooo
σяу єℓιх єνєяαι

discordia
discordiaRory had pushed the comment about Alaric not being made of porcelain to the back of his mind as they stood in the Christmas covered hallway. Showing that it had hurt him wouldn’t do anything other than make him look stupid. He hadn’t noticed that Ric had stopped walking on the staircase. He turned around to look back at him, only to see that the Soleil twin was staring at his feet. Rory said nothing. When Alaric eventually spoke, he was taken aback. Seeing tears in those perfectly deep blue eyes and hearing the broken sound of his voice felt like a knife twisting in his heart. Before he had time to even attempt to say something though, Ric spoke up again and started walking. It was a few seconds before he realised he could actually move, and he slowly followed Alaric to the breakfast room. “I just hope you know that I love you.” I know, Ric. I love you too… He thought, but the words refused to leave his lips.

discordiaRory slowly poured himself a glass of water whilst he waited for Alaric to get a drink and some food, before following him to the table which Ryder was seated at. Rory nodded at the elder Vampyre before sitting down, his eyes locked on the glass of water he had placed on the table in front of him. He didn’t look up when Ric placed his trembling hand over Rory’s. The knife twisted in his heart again though. I can’t do this… He thought, trying to breathe normally. He gently moved his hand away from Alaric’s and stood up. “Sorry. I just remembered I need to go and help Woolfred with something.” He said, not making eye contact with either of the Soleil siblings. A few moments later, he was outside. The cool air breezed around his face and made his eyes sting a little. It was too foggy to see beyond the nearest flowerbed, but he didn’t care. He sped off into the swirling, white mist in the direction of the forest.

discordiaRory had been heading for the lake, but for some reason he found himself standing in front of the magnolia tree. It had been two hundred and thirty three years since he had woken up there and had been turned. There was a light sprinkling of frost sparkling over the ground, tree and on the bench he had been lying on all those years ago. Rory started to take a step towards the tree, but caught himself, shaking his head. He hadn’t ever been back to this spot. What was the point? It was just memories. Reminders that he had once been a human. That he had once had a family. That they had all been murdered. That he was so unbelievably desolate when he had woken up here. Stop it. He told himself forcefully, pushing his thoughts away. He couldn’t seem to move his feet anymore though, despite wanting to leave. Suddenly, a twig cracked behind him, and he spun around. “Alaric?” He called, although his voice was uncertain. It wouldn’t be like the Soleil twin to just run out on his older brother. “No, I don’t think so. I’m much better than your beloved Ric.” Rory stared as a sweet voice sounded out through the fog. The voice wasn’t recognisable at all to him. After what seemed like an age, a beautiful, red-haired female Vampyre moved into view from behind one of the trees.

discordia“Who are you?” Rory asked, feeling very much like kicking himself for not being able to think of a more original question. The pale white Vampyre gave a soft, tinkling laugh. “Are you so interested in me, my little Rory?” She said, and it wasn’t a question. Rory watched as she stepped closer to him, and lightly stroked her fingertip along his cheek. He jerked his head away and tried to move away, but his feet were still rooted to the spot. “Now, now. Play nicely.” She said, moving his face back so that he was looking into her pale green eyes. She was mesmerising, to say the least. Amazing fire-red curls, captivating pale eyes, perfect cheekbones, beautiful lips… Her body… Her body is stunning too… Her anciently elegant dress just adds to her beauty… And that gold necklace… I can just imagine slowly taking it off and kissing along her neck… Rory was entirely lost in thought as he stood there, gazing at the perfect creature in front of him. An owl hooted in the distance, and he was dragged back to reality. “Stop it.” He said finally, anger in his voice. Anciently elegant? There’s no way I would think of something like that, he thought, staring at the girl who had started laughing again. The sound trickled through him, and he involuntary shivered. “Oh, and I was having so much fun.” There was a mocking pout upon her lips now, but it wasn’t there for long. “Tell me who you are.” Rory said, the anger still in his voice.

discordia“Didn’t I tell you to play nicely?” She replied sweetly, but her eyes flashed. It was only for a second though, and Rory could have sworn he had imagined it. “You’re Rory. Rory Felix Zeverai,” she said, the smile back on her face. All Rory could do was stare. I don’t know her at all, but she seems to know me… “I bet I can tell just what you’re thinking right now. I know. How do I know so much about you when you don’t remember ever seeing me? Well, I shall tell you... For a price. I think a kiss will be sufficient.” Before Rory had time to do anything, she leaned in and pressed her lips softly against his. The kiss was one-sided though. He was trying to do everything in his power to move away, but he just couldn’t. It was almost as though he was literally immobile. “Well,” she said after she had pulled away. “I can’t say that it’s the best kiss we’ve shared, but I suppose it will do… I’m Clara.” The sweet tone never left her voice, and it made Rory feel almost sick. “Don’t you remember, darling? One night you showed up, right here…” She trailed her hand along the side of the bench. “You were so sad though. You told pretty Clara all about your family and how they were so cruelly torn away from you. And then you said you didn’t want to be sad anymore. It was so precious.” There was a twinkle in her eyes, and Rory got the feeling that she was enjoying every moment of her little speech.

discordia“Do you remember what happened next, my little Rory?” When he didn’t say anything, she smiled and moved closer to him, stroking her fingertips along his neck. “We shared a passionate kiss whilst I gave you some of the crimson liquid from my neck, the very thing you so badly crave now, and then you so willingly offered your own neck to me. It was all very special.” She was circling him as she spoke. “What do you want?” Rory whispered, his voice broken. On the outside, this pretty young Vampyre seemed to be completely harmless, but there was something ancient, powerful and terrifying behind those innocent eyes. Very slowly, she kissed along his neck before reaching up and whispering softly into his ear. Later, Rory stared up at Chateaux de l’Eclipse for a while until he finally pushed open the heavy oak door. The golden Christmas decorations seemed overbearing the moment he stepped inside. Rory glared at one of the hanging stars for a moment before walking straight past it and heading up the staircase to his room, ignoring every single person he passed.

συтfιт

User Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

✗✗══════════════════════════════════════════╗
·.·´¯`·.·risalee lisebith urlin·.·´¯`·.·
╚══════════════════════════════════════════✗✗

Nor should you, pal. The moment you think you know what's goin' on in a woman's head, it's the moment your goose is well and truly cooked.

✗✗●○booIrisalee’s eyes lit up when Lissi mentioned her Captain America accessories. “Thank you! My mother sent it to me a couple of weeks ago. I’m surprised I haven’t worn it yet.” Truth was that she didn’t want to wear it. Her parents would send her things when they couldn’t make it home or when they felt guilty for leaving her there for so long. It didn’t matter anyway; sometimes their presence could be way too much. She loved it here at Chateaux de l’Eclipse and she didn’t want to go anywhere else, absolutely dreading the day where she would have to return home. But despite those thoughts, her face never lost its smile. She was absolutely happy that her friend was having a good day. “That’s great!” She exclaimed, “I’m glad you slept well! I had a nice rest, but it was cut short. I’m just excited about tonight.” She could hardly sleep every time they would have a party. People made her nervous and the way she dealt with it was to sit back from the crowd, sometimes dancing when she was asked, and watching everyone. It had its perks. It was complicated though. Every time there was a party. She was so used to always being alone that when there were vampyres swarming around her, some ancient, young, made, it could turn into too much too quickly.

As soon as Lissi asked her if she enjoyed the decorations Risa’s eyes lit up. “Yes! They’re all wonderful! I was in awe, they’re even better than last year.” There was no comparing the two actually. Last year had been completely different themes and those were absolutely brilliant. Risa eyed Lissi’s clothes and smiled. “Your outfit is gorgeous today!” Just like every day. They both had their own sense of style, but she couldn’t help but admire Lissi’s fashion sense. “Everything is perfect, honestly. I’m sure the party will be wonderful tonight.” Lissi didn’t need reassurance, but if she ever did, then Risa would be there to give it to her. Give her the honest truths about everything. “Are you as excited as I am for tonight? I’m sure you are! I don’t know why I asked that. I’m being silly this morning. I accidentally woke up Ryder Soleil and I felt sort of bad.” She clenched her teeth and gave Lissi a smile that was just silly. “That’s how I was when I noticed he was sitting there.” Risa covered her mouth and began giggling.
boo●○✗✗

❝Zoom!oom!am!ham!rrrrrrunch!ip!ow!uuumble!

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

For the first time in a long while Hugo was content. His thoughts were pushed away, Oliver was with him, he was greeted happily into a home, and he was at ease with his life. In all honesty he just wanted to use the money that he had saved from working, making bets, and other ominous ways of making money to find a home somewhere for he and Olly to stay at. With stables, a nice garden for Olly to sit in, land for his twin to take walks on during long and warm days. The very thought made Hugo’s heart warm but in all reality he wouldn’t know how to live that life. Oliver would. Oliver would love to live that life, get your head out of your a**, Hugo, and do what’s right for once. Do what’s right? What’s right for Oliver? Their mother’s voice pierced through his thoughts, “Take care of your brother, Hugo.” I’m trying, Mother. “Not hard enough, darling.” Why was it always favoritism between you and father?

Her voice faded as Oliver asked him if he was hungry. “When am I not?” He asked with a small smile. “We can go see what they have for breakfast today. I think I’d really like some sausage. Maybe some toast. Or perhaps a light meal today and since there will be a party later.” He had just been rambling on as he led Oliver to the breakfast room and to the food tables. ”You aren’t being fair again, Hugo.” Her voice echoed through his mind again and he automatically looked over to his elder brother who had poured himself a glass of juice while Hugo stood there with a small plate in his hand. To be sure that Olly didn’t notice anything was wrong, he began piling his plate up with fruits and sat down at a small table. “Have anything you want to do today?” He asked his brother while stabbing a kiwi with a silver fork.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces