I won’t let this place overshadow my birthright
I won’t wait another eon

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

"
                                              Logan was relieved to hear he did not have to run out just yet for more supplies. Perfect; that would give him more time to focus on things that needed to be settled today instead of having to rush thought them. Part of him wanted to go today, since he now had the motivation to go out, but he knew he should wait for when he did not have a busy schedule in front of him. Yet the more he thought on it, when did he not have a busy schedule? "Excellent. Thank you, Woolfred, he said. As Woolfred mentioned heading to his office, Logan simply nodded in reply. As the two made their way out of the kitchen, Logan could not help but to feel a bit uncomfortable while the many proper servants bowed their heads in respect as he passed. It may have been a year since he first took the position of head of the Eclipse household, but Logan was not used to the polite and formal attitudes. Even Woolfred calling him ‘Master’ Logan was strange to him. Those feelings reminded him that he simply wasn’t cut out for this job, but he could not let himself think of those thoughts right now. He had to pay attention and focus on the matters at hand; especially if he managed to follow Woolfred up to the library without realizing they were there already.

Since he was lost in his own thoughts, Logan was confused when Woolfred turned away from the direction to his office. He couldn’t help but to wonder what was going on, and was more than surprised as they turned the corner to find Desmond with a maid. Logan could not help but to feel guilty for a moment since all of this was going on without him aware of it. The poor girl was obviously frightened and on the edge of tears, barely able to mumble a response to him. Logan could not consider an idea of what was going on, and the only thing that mattered at the moment was the maid’s safety. They had strict rules they all had to follow, even Desmond. It was hard enough for him to control all of the guests and get them to follow their family’s rules, and seeing Desmond like this made Logan believe Desmond thought he could test his brother’s authority. It may not be the case, but Logan would not be able to know, especially with him too busy to pay much attention to his younger siblings as of late. It only made Logan angrier when Desmond ignored Woolfred’s demand. "For God’s sake, Desmond, put her down! Logan ordered. He was relieved when his brother complied and moved to help Laurel to her feet. Still frightened by the group around her, Lucy pulled herself out of the elder vampyres’ grasps and bolted down the hallway. Logan barely watched the girl run off before turning his attention back to Desmond. "What were you thinking, Desmond?! Logan said sternly, louder than necessary. He would have continued to drill him more, but he was quickly cut off by Woolfred. His anger would have built up as he followed the party to Woolfred’s office, but the sight of Lilly in the door stopped it. He would need to check up on her later, just to make sure she was okay after witnessing all of that. He sighed lightly as his thoughts calmed down. One problem after another seemed to be piling up on him.

As they entered Woolfred’s office, Logan immediately took a seat in one of the open chairs sitting beside Woolfred’s desk. With how often Logan had to stop by to ask for advice, it seemed almost innate for Logan to immediately take a seat. What was he there for this time? He nearly forgot after watching Desmond and the maid, and it took him a moment to think about it. Of course, the party. He had to get the story straightened out one way or another. "It’s not too important, Logan said and he leaned back into the chair. "Only questions regarding the party last night. I heard many rumors of what happened, and I wanted to make sure I had all correct information before going to speak to Rory. All of that seemed to be unnecessary at the moment, especially with it being hours later and the Soleil boy survived. The new issues with this maid were still present in everyone’s minds, and it could cause plenty more dilemmas with the other human staff. Logan was beginning to feel as though he was becoming unsuccessful with his new job. How could he watch over the house and his siblings at the same time? Things were feeling more complex than they should be. "What happened this time, Desmond? he asked as he rose from this chair and turned his attention to his brother. Logan did not know offhand which maid that was, and there was a good chance she may have received an injury while Desmond was nearby, causing him to go after her.

Lucy was running as fast as her legs could carry her, uncertain of where she was going. She did not turn around, or it was more like she could not get herself to, in fear that the group of vampyres may be following her. She knew if they were, they would have caught her by now, but the idea was still in her head. The words of that first vampyre still echoed in her mind. Desmond was his name, was it not? It was never Lucy’s intent to learn all of their names, only have an understanding of who would leave shortly and who was part of the Eclipse family. Were his words true? Did he really intend to follow her now? The idea frightened her more than it should, but just the idea of him following through with his word made her worry her freedom was threatened. It could simply be because she was still worked up after that attack. Her neck was beginning to ache in pain, but she could not slow herself down. No, she ran straight for the main entrance, pushing her way through the doors and bracing the cold. Hypothermia sounded better than staying inside with a crazy, bloodlust vampyre any day.

Lucy ran straight for the stables before she managed to slow herself down. Tears were not flowing freely from her eyes, more due to the physical pain than the fear at this point. She did not care if anyone was in the stables at the moment; the thought had never crossed her mind. She always felt safe at the stables, for she personally rarely saw anyone there. Her body was screaming at her from the pain, which forced her to collapse onto a large pile of hay. Screams of pain mixed with sobs escaped from her as she curled herself into a tight ball, uncertain of what to do next. The only thing she could think of was the pain, backed by more evidence as to why she needed to leave and never trust vampyres.

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

User Image
        xxxxTrapped and isolated
        Time is dislocated
        Eternity is what a moment seems
        When I am lost inside this dream
        When I can’t speak and I can’t scream
        And I can’t feel anything xxxx

Dapper Glitch

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx Alexis Rosa Soleilxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

xxx " '

As Alaric burst into laughter, Lexi couldn't keep her face from falling. What was so funny? She may have walked into his room overreacting, but she didn't expect him to get a kick out of all this. Lexi was coming to him with what was a big problem to her. She began to worry if coming to Ric was a good idea, especially after his comment about Corvo. "Alaric stop laughing!" she pleaded. "This is serious! What will Ryder say?" She hugged her knees close to her chest and buried her face in her arms. If her own twin was going to act this way, what is she to do? She felt as though she would be the laughingstock of the manor. She wanted to run back home now that her secret was out, even if only one person knew about it. It was true, Corvo was not the nicest fellow they ever met, but why did she suddenly no longer care about that? The more she thought about it, the more foolish it seemed. Yet at the same time, she did not care. She could not stop thinking of him, even now as she sat on Ric’s bedroom floor. What would her brothers say if they knew that? Would it make her look silly and childish? She figured she would keep that small fact in her head, at least for now. Alaric would probably only continue to laugh at her if he knew.

Once Lexi was pulled to her feet, she couldn't help but to have her thoughts change from her current situation to her twin. He was right, she had to calm down. She was overreacting and being foolish, although it was not uncommon for the youngest Soleil girl to act in this way. With the way she came in, she would have to be insane to think Ric wouldn't be worried. And because it turned out to be not as serious as she made it, she should be happy he was taking it so lightly and not angry for tricking him. She let out a light sigh and smiled, although her mood had not fully improved just yet. "Ryder's fine, I guess," Lexi said as she took a seat next to her twin. "He's still worried about how you're doing, and I'm sure seeing me without you did not help.” She was glad Ryder was not mad at her, even though she could never imagine him angry. He did trust Lexi would watch over Ric, however, and make sure he was getting his rest and not running around the manor. Lexi trusted Ric wouldn’t do any of that; the Ric she knew would listen. She could not help but to be a little afraid because she knew that Ric was gone, despite whatever she wanted to tell herself. He had moved on the moment he met Rory, just as he stopped spending time with her. That idea had put a new thought into her head. Did he listen to them, or did he really change that much? "Where did you run off to anyways?" She had to ask, even though she figured he went straight back to his room. Or at least, she hoped he did. Lexi looked curiously at Ric's shirt, not quite remembering where she saw it before. It was not one of his, or at least she did not believe so because she remembered seeing it on someone else. There was something strange about him, and it took her a moment to realize it.

"Alaric Thomas! You went to see him, didn't you?!" There may have been a bit of anger in her stern voice, but she tried to play it off as shock. No wonder he wanted to run off, and that was obviously why he was in such a good mood. She knew she should have followed him, and Ryder would surely be angry with her if he found out. The more she looked at him, the more obvious it was. He was wearing Rory’s shirt, and she could clearly smell something different about him. Was she truly angry with Alaric? Perhaps she was a little because he did not listen to her and Ryder. Lexi did not want to permanently keep him from Rory like Ryder probably wanted to do, but they could at least keep their space for a day so Ric could rest. She did not know how much time had passed before she noticed she had a stern and possibly angry look on her face. She had to shake her head lightly as if it would erase that expression and change it to something more lighthearted and understanding. Could she really blame him? No, not really. Lexi would run off to see Corvo just like Alaric did to see Rory, if she was given the chance. ’Alexis! Stop thinking like that!’ her thoughts screamed. She had to say something; since changing the subject away from her secret crush made her feel a bit more comfortable. It probably made her facial expressions not look crazy as well. Lexi had a large grin on her face, similar to one she often had at a young age. "You’re going to be in troubbbllle! she said, dragging out the final word on purpose like a child. If she was going to get into trouble for not watching over him, she was going to get him in trouble as well.

Alexis should have expected it would not take Alaric long to get back onto the topic of Corvo. That was, after all, why she came to see him. She did not want to admit it; it made her feel more like a child having her first crush. She did not notice it at first but when Alaric first mentioned Corvo her cheeks began to turn pink. Of course when Alaric called her out on it, her face turned a darker shade of red. "Shut up Alaric! she said as her hands flew up to her face and she hid behind them. It was not her fault she could not control her blushing reflexes anymore. She sunk down in her seat, still hiding behind her hands as she continued to talk. "I didn’t see him for very long. He was with Elissiana and then Ryder last I saw… Lexi thought about his question for a second. Of course Corvo looks good, but simply thinking that caused Lexi to blush more. She hit her forehead a little as if to force the thoughts away and hopefully control herself. "I don’t know… He was acting nice and proper, probably because he just got here. There was a part of her that felt as though this could be a phase, that once he returns to his old self she would not feel these strange feelings for him anymore. She remembered having some crazy thoughts like these when they first met Corvo at the Soleil manor, but after finding out he was close to Ryder Lexi forced herself to move on. She was very young at the time too, and did not know anything about what she was doing. But why was all this coming back? Back then they were obviously small fascinations over the new boy, but what were they now?

"Ric what do I dooo? she whined a little. She never told him about her previous feelings for Corvo, even if they were small and did not last more than a day. Lexi finally found the strength to peek out from behind her hands, and Alaric seemed to be off in his own little world. "What are you doing, Ric? Are you even listening to me? She still had a bit of a whiney tone in her voice that made her feel more like a child than the rest of her current behavior. She was not old or mature enough for this sort of thing, not yet. If only she could tell that part of her brain that made her think of Corvo so much about that. Lexi sighed a little to herself. At least Ric changed the subject again, so she can try to think less of Corvo for the time being. "Yeah he should be… He was heading to the pool house with Corvo last I saw him. As she looked over at Alaric, she had a feeling they were not talking about the same thing. Of course they were both talking about Ryder, but Lexi could not help but to think that Ric was concerned about something else. "Why? What are you thinking about? she asked as she sat up a little. Was it because she mentioned he was worried? They would not be able to escape that; everyone was worried for Alaric’s health. Lexi knew Ryder would be fine, especially now that he had people around to distract him. Alaric seemed to be drifting off to his thoughts once again when Lexi looked back towards him, but this time he quickly came back to her. He would, of course, have to mention Corvo again. "We talked the two times I ran into him… she replied, hoping she wouldn’t start blushing again. How would she survive talking to him again if she couldn’t control herself? "Mainly about you and art, but nothing besides small talk. She could not help but to give her twin a stern look once she realized what his second question was.

"Alaric look at me! she began. "I keep blushing whenever someone mentions him and I can’t stop thinking about him and I don’t know what’s wrong with me! Lexi fell over and clung to Alaric’s arm, burying her face into his shoulder. "Help meeee… She sat like that for a moment before a brilliant idea popped into her head. She would need to figure out if Corvo liked her as well, after all, and she knew just the right victim to help her. "Oh Alaric… Lexi said with a sly smile and looked up at him. "You’re going to help see if Corvo likes me, and I won’t tell Ryder you snuck over to Rory’s room. She did not ask if he was okay with these terms, she was demanding them. She did have a strong and powerful bit of information she could hold against him, after all. Without waiting for a reply, Lexi sat up and jumped to her feet. Without wasting a second she quickly turned and pulled Alaric to his feet as well. "Come on! We need to go to the pool house! Since you’re obviously feeling better! She was about to drag him out of the room, but looking at him he would need to do something about Rory’s shirt. "Well… get changed, and then we’ll go. Lexi waited for her twin a tad bit impatiently before she pulled him out of the room and through the house. It was back like the old days, when they used to sneak about and involve themselves in whatever their older siblings were doing. The two of them quickly made it to the pool house, Lexi feeling a bit nervous the second she walked in. She could hear Ryder and Corvo up on the top floor along with someone else, perhaps Melody? "You go first, Lexi said as she somewhat pushed Ric towards the stairs, hiding behind him. She could hear some little voice in her head laugh at her foolishness. What was she going to do with herself?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Look, all I know is that
you're the nicest thing I've ever seen
And I wish that we could see
if we could be something
Yeah I wish that we could see

if we could be something

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

╔═ ═══════════════════════════╗
oUser Imageo
╚═══════════════════════════ ═╝

ι might have to ωαιт, I'll never give υρ
I gυєѕѕ it's нαℓf timing and the σтнєя half's luck

·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·ღ ღ·.·´¯`·.·

discordiaElissiana shook her head after she heard what her brother was saying. “I don’t think you’re a child, Desmond. Neither does anyone else. They’re just trying to help. What happened years ago… It’s something that needs to be prevented from happening again. People watch to make sure that you’re okay. You need to stay safe as well as everyone else, Des. You’re wrong in thinking people don’t care about you.” Seconds later though, she felt a sickening feeling wash over her. Juliet… Lissi knew that her sister was upset, but she was frozen to the chair. What if Desmond saw Kai there and something even worse happened? No words came out of her mouth to keep him from running off though. Elissiana! Pull yourself together and go after him! Yelling at herself didn’t seem to help, and she felt tears welling up in her eyes. Nothing ever seemed to go right anymore. The feeling of sickness she’d felt that was Juliet being unhappy slowly faded away, although it was still slightly there. Finally, she could move again and immediately got to her feet. Before she could take even a step forward, an even worse feeling swept over her, and she wasn’t frozen by sadness anymore, but by fear. Don’t do anything, Desmond… Please… Her thoughts had no effect on anything though, and she stood there rooted to the spot with her hands trembling. No… I have to go! Without thinking anything else she forced herself forwards and stumbled a little. At least I can move again, she told herself as she straightened out her balance and hurried out of the library.

discordiaIt didn’t take her long at all to reach the strip of hallway that Kai’s room was situated in, but the second she turned the corner, she moved back again out of sight. Woolfred was standing there with Desmond and one of the maids, who was kneeling on the floor, was being helped up by none other than Logan. Lissi, what are you doing? She asked silently. Her brother’s stern voice floated through the air and stung at her like a physical pain. Suddenly, she knew why she was keeping quiet and hidden. It had been so long since she’d actually spoken with Logan because of his new position, she didn’t want the first time to be when he was angry. She had rarely seen him angry in the first place. They had always been so carefree and laid back, but everything was different now. She knew that she’d changed as well, but despite being Lady Eclipse now, on the inside she was still the same girl who could get lost for hours in one of her books, or lose track of time because of her piano playing. Elissiana let out a sigh after she heard the group retreating the opposite way. She hadn’t even realised that she’d been holding her breath. When she reached the door to Kai’s bedroom, she paused, her hand almost touching the handle. Low voices were coming from behind the wood, and she slowly let her hand drop back to her side. If Juliet wanted to sort things out with the human, then she wasn’t going to stop her. It’d be good for her sister to do something that Lissi wasn’t interfering with. Not that she interfered, but she wanted her to be happy now that she was home again, and she didn’t mind sharing some of her responsibilities, if that’s what Lilly wanted. With a soft smile, she turned away, but not before noticing a purple winter hat lying on the floor. It must belong to the maid. She thought, and placed it in the pocket of her cardigan. Whenever she saw her next, she’d return it.

discordiaElissiana didn’t bother putting a jacket on before she opened the heavy oak entrance doors and slipped outside. Her pale suede boots crunched against the frosty ground as she walked. It had been a few days since she’d visited the stables, and she’d missed her horse. The last week had been hectic trying to arrange the Christmas decorations to be put up, and all the party things. She didn’t want to think about that though, and she breathed in the cool air, feeling it refresh her mind and give her a new energy. It would be good to get away from the manor for a while, especially if Logan was wandering around. She still didn’t even know if he wanted to talk to her. Her thoughts were pushed away as she neared the stables. Someone was half screaming, half crying inside. Completely alert now, she cautiously entered, expecting to see a horrible tragedy. When she saw the maid from earlier curled up on one of the hay bales, her heart felt crushed. “Laurel? That’s your name, isn’t it…?” She said gently, hoping not to startle her. It didn’t work though, and she was now being glared at. If looks could kill, Lissi doubted she stood a chance. “It’s alright, I promise.” Her voice was it’s usual soft tones, and she slowly kneeled down so that she was at the same height as the maid. “You must be freezing.” Before waiting for a reply, she dug into her pocket and took out the hat, before shrugging out of her fluffy, cream cardigan and draping it over the girl. “You dropped your hat earlier,” she stated, and held it out to her, trying to ignore her flinching away.

discordiaLaurel finally took the hat and Lissi stood up and slowly walked over to one of the horses. “I’m Lissi, by the way.” She said gently, glancing back at the girl before stroking the white mane of the horse standing in front of her. “And this is Kastiel. He’s my horse. I just call him Kas most of the time though.” Almost as though he could understand her, he gave a low whinny. Lissi grinned and kissed the top of his nose. “I’m sorry about earlier,” she said truthfully after she’d turned back to look at the maid. “Desmond can lose control sometimes, but I promise that no harm will come to you… What happened was a mistake…” She trailed off though, noticing the bruises around her neck. A pang of regret coursed through her. If only I’d have actually followed him out of the library, I could’ve stopped him… The look on Laurel’s face brought her back to reality, and she bowed her head in apology. “I am sorry, you know. For everything.” She left it up to the maid to figure out what everything meant. It wasn’t her place to mention the girl’s family, although she knew everything about them. She went out of her way to know about everyone in the manor because that way she would have a better chance at making them all happy. Elissiana knew that there was nothing else she could say that would appease the girl though, and she gave her a weak smile before leaving the stables again, without her cardigan. Humans needed to feel the warmth a lot more than Vampyres did.

discordia“Risa!” She said a little while later. She hadn’t even noticed walking to the gardens, but it didn’t surprise her much considering they were one of her favourite places. Irisalee was sitting on one of the benches and looking completely lost in thought. “Earth to Riiisa,” she giggled as she sat down next to her friend. “What are you doing sitting out here? It’s freezing.” She ignored the fact that she was only wearing a strapless pink dress and ankle boots. “Well, I’m not freezing anyway, but you must be. Your cheeks are all red!” Lissi really wasn’t sure whether it was from the cold though, or an angry blush. Come to think of it, she had looked pretty annoyed when she was lost in thought. “Are you alright?” Elissiana asked, even though there was a smile on Risa’s face now.

συтfιт

User Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
cσяvσ ғιиℓєιɢн ωσσ∂
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Profile Layout made by: Mewling Quim♧♧
。。。I won't let you turn around and tell me now I'm much too proud. All you do is fill me up with doubt.
This time, baby, I'll be bulletproof.。。。

QuimAs Corvo finished up his game with Ryder he listened to everything that his friends were saying. He did, of course, have to build back the relationship with Risa, but to what extent? What would come out of it if they had just gone back home and were pushed back into their same routine? “I could, but I would have to have the Eclipse family vouch for me and what if I don’t learn anything? I don’t know. Father said,” He changed his voice to mock his father’s somber and gravelly voice. “Corvo, this will be a good opportunity for you. Don’t screw this one up, son.” He knew that Melody was playing around, but his feelings about his father were still there. When she mentioned about Risa he only shook his head while a half smile settled upon his lips. “Yes. Kat, would you like to build a bridge with me? We can put Ryder under it and he can be the troll.” His smile widened and he winked, to no one in particular, just to get his mind off of everything else. Ryder was standing beside Corvo and when he looked over, Ryder had nudged him. Corvo shook his head and more of his hair had fallen into his eyes so he pushed it all back before finishing up the game, or rather losing the game, with Ryder.

Ryder and Melody both explained what they were doing there, not that it really needed explaining, it was more for casual talk than anything else. All that Corvo cared for at the moment was being sure that both of them were okay, especially after what happened. But they both seemed as normal as they were at the Soleil house. “You never focus on yourself, Ry, but I guess that’s what I love most about you. But there are always times where you do need to focus on yourself. Ric and Lexi are getting older, and you know they’ll always need you, but you need yourself too.” He didn’t want the conversation to turn heavy, so he bit into another cherry before giving Ryder a smug smile. “Okay, so I lied. I love your eyes the most, darling. Or should I say personality? That always gets them every time.” He joked while walking over to the table they were playing at and hugging Melody. “Well! Of course you love to travel! You wouldn’t have known the twins or Ryder without traveling.” When he released her he walked back to the bar and sat on it rather than a stool. “Nothing has to squeak between your teeth if you know how to eat it right.” He changed his voice to sound sassier than before but there was no mistaking the smile that stayed stuck on his face.

After a while the juke box had changed through a whole set of songs that Corvo didn’t want to hear, so he went to it and changed the song. As he headed back towards the bar he watched as Melody hit a perfect shot and he shook his head. “You’re right, Ry. You don’t stand a chance.” After a minute or so he had settled back on the bar and took a sip from his drink. Ryder was looking happier than before. Before Corvo had made him go and feed, and he thought back to how his friend had automatically pulled him into an embrace as soon as he saw him. Why does he just let it all eat at him? He thought, but he knew. Cor knew that Ryder felt like the twins were his responsibility and one of them had gotten hurt. There really wasn’t anything to be done about it, but he was pulled out of his thoughts by Kat asking him what he was planning on learning. “Honestly, I have no idea. I suppose I can learn how to deal with an entire load dropped on you unexpectedly. Like, what if my father dies, which is unlikely ‘cause he’s so damn evil.” His reply was cut short when he heard mumbling coming from down the stairs, but he didn’t go to investigate. Instead he looked to Ryder and grinned. “Look at us drinking together again. Who would have thought we’d be able to hang out like this again?” There was a warm sort of feeling about the entire setting. Melody setting up the pool table while asking him if he wanted a game, Ryder hanging out with him again, and he heard footsteps trailing up the stairs so he grinned again, he really did feel like it was the Soleil manor all over again. Corvo looked towards the stairs and saw Alaric with Alexis trailing behind him before answering Melody. “Actually, it looks like Alaric would like a game. Plus, I stand zero chance against you, Miss Amazing.” He winked as he said in response to her calling herself amazing earlier from her perfect shot.

Corvo didn’t think about it when he turned to check on Ryder, Alaric and Alexis were both there, and he wasn’t sure how this would affect his friend. So, to lighten the mood he looked back to the twins, which Alaric had agreed to play pool with Melody so he had been picking out a pool cue. But Alexis was there trailing along behind him again. It was odd; usually it was the other way around. Especially at the Soleil manor. From what Cor remembered, Alaric was always the one to trail behind Lexi, but he could note the change in both of them from his perspective. He glanced back over to Ryder and wondered if he could actually see the changes in the twins, or if he was only pushing them away to feel like he was needed and he just wanted to put his hand on his friend’s shoulder, but he refrained and spoke up instead. “Well! Hello you little devils! I was wondering when the two of you were going to show your little faces.” Actually, Alaric was nearly as tall as he was now and he shook his head. “Or not so little faces. You two are looking older, how old are you now? Fifty?” He joked, he remembered how old they were because he was absolutely excellent with birthdays and he stayed at the Soleil home long enough to go through at least three with them. “You look like you’re feeling better, Ric.” Feeling better would be an understatement. Alaric looked as though he happened to be on top of the world. That’s when Corvo’s gaze had gone back to Ryder and he looked a bit disappointed so he held out the cup filled with cherries in his direction and gave his best friend a warm smile.

Outfit

User ImageUser Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

☩┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

׺°”˜`”°º×「ɑℓɑɾɩϲ ʈɧσϻɑș Ϩσℓҽɩℓ」׺°”˜`”°º×

☩┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→

✗You didn't have to smile at me. Your grin's the sweetest that I've ever seen.➸
✗But you did. Yes you did. ➸
✗You didn't have to offer your hand. 'Cause since I've kissed it, I am at your command.➸
✗But you did.➸

Outfit

Alaric sat with his sister and shook his head. “Don’t worry about what Ryder will say, Lexi.” But why should he tell her that when he was afraid most of the time about what their elder brother would say about him and Rory. As she told him about Ryder being worried about him he felt guiltier than ever. I shouldn’t have gone… but I had to make sure he was okay… and he wasn’t. Why is it so hard to do this? I feel like I’m losing my family on one hand, but on the other I feel like I have to choose. I shouldn’t have to. I know I don’t have to. I wish I could talk to Mother about this. He had always been, and always would be, a mama’s boy and there was no changing that. However, Lexi had asked him where he ran off to and Ric froze while looking down to the floor. He felt a warm blush creeping up his cheeks and it only managed to become more visible and worse when his twin had scolded him for going to see Rory. “Lexi. Don’t do this, please.” He just about begged while his thoughts managed to sneak back into his mind. Rory wouldn’t make me choose, would he? But would Lexi? Or Ryder? I can’t do this… He had really started to feel worse about the entire situation, so he looked to his sister and to see how angry she was hurt his heart. “I had to tell him that I was okay.” He managed to whisper after swallowing hard. “And I had to see if he was okay, which he wasn’t, but then again neither was I. If I had stayed any longer I would have probably attacked that human, Lexi.” Almost immediately after that she shook her head and she looked like she was actually giving him the chance to understand and Alaric couldn’t have been more relieved. After a minute or so she had started to grin and it confused him until she said that he was going to be in trouble, and there was nothing stopping his own grin that matched hers almost perfectly to shine on his lips. “Not even scared.” He said with a raised eyebrow. The truth, though, he was more afraid that he had hurt Lexi’s feelings and if he hurt her feelings, he knew that it would have hurt Ryder too. But there was nothing to be done now, it was over with, he had been to see him. For a minute he thought back to how he helped him bathe and his face turned a bright red until he shook his head and continued to prod Lexi about Corvo.

As he continued to speak about Corvo Lexi’s cheeks had turned the darkest red that he’d ever seen on his sister and he stifled a laugh as she told him to shut up. “Well, there’s only one way we can find out. You have to talk to him more. See if he’s going to always act nice and proper or if I’m going to have to hang him from the ceiling by his ankles until he turns nice.” He only said this to cheer her up but he was lost in his own thoughts for a while, even though he was still listening to her. He didn’t answer at first when she asked him what should she do but he was pulled from his thoughts when she asked if he was listening to her. “Of course I’m listening. I’m thinking of what to do.” He stuck his tongue out at her and asked her about Ryder. He couldn’t help worrying about his brother. But when Lexi asked him what he was thinking about, Ric shook his head. “Nothing important, we can talk about it later.” He said with a grin before asking more about Corvo and as she answered he laughed at how she skipped the question of how he looked. That only made him give her a triumphant grin to show that he’d only been joking.

Lexi had really been giving him harsh looks today, this was the second time she had looked at him with such sternness but this time it was absolutely silly. He listened to his sister and put his arm around her as she buried her face into his shoulder. “The only thing that I can think for you to do, Lexi, is to talk to him. But how can you do that if you don’t stop that blushing.” He teased but his face fell when Lexi said his name and looked up to him with a cunning smile. Oh, lord. I know what she’s thinking. He thought, but as she finished what she was saying, his smile had matched hers. He knew that he couldn’t change terms at all, but why would he want to? It was fun this way. Lexi had stood up and pulled him to his feet telling him to come on while dragging him towards the door. “Uh… Lexi. Ryder will be there.” He said while motioning towards his shirt. She let him go and told him to get changed, but she looked like she was waiting rather impatiently which made him turn and walk towards his wardrobe with a sigh. He quickly switched from his sweatpants to a pair of jeans that he pulled from a hanger, not even caring that his twin was standing there waiting impatiently by his door. His fingers trailed his scar through the shirt before he pulled it off and switched to a brown t-shirt and finally he pulled a faded blue sweatshirt out of his drawer and threw it on over that while pulling out a braided leather bracelet that Ryder had given him years ago and snapped that in place on his wrist. Alaric glanced back to Alexis with an apologetic grin and she looked as though she might murder him if he didn’t hurry up, so he quickly slipped his shoes on and laced them up before letting her drag him across the place towards the pool house.

Alaric shook his head as they walked in and Lexi had slunk behind him while urging him to go up the stairs first. “Jesus, Lexi! It’s stairs. Staaairs.” He whispered while draping his arm over her with a smile. “I’m only kidding. Mels is here too.” He said with a matter of fact tone to his voice. Just a moment later he let go of Lexi and headed up the stairs, however he wasn’t expecting Corvo to automatically offer him up for a game of pool, but how could he refuse? He gave them all a small wave and smiled as he walked towards the tables to select his pool cue. “Hey guys.” He said, trying to avoid eye contact with Ryder. He felt bad enough as it was. “Mels, Mels, Mels, Mels, Meeeeeellllllllllssssssssss.” He said, dragging out her name as she waited on him to pick out which cue he would play with. After picking, he turned back to her and smiled. “You’re going to murder me, aren’t you?” He asked. He was only talking about the game, but he knew that he needed to stop with so many deathly references. Especially now.

He had only just noticed that Lexi was sticking close to him and he gave her a look that only they would understand, one that said, ‘Well, what are you doing?’ However, he wouldn’t say anything, and if she was comfortable beside him, then that’s where she should stay. Ric looked over at Corvo when he started speaking; he looked the same, only his hair was shorter and not as fluffy as before. Wow, Ric, really? That’s all you can think of. He just about made himself laugh, but when he did laugh it was because of what Corvo was saying. Still, he was avoiding eye contact with his brother and even Melody; he knew that she could tell something was up just from small looks that she had given him. It didn’t stop him from leaning over the table to get a clean shot to break the set up and he watched as two of them sunk but he didn’t say anything, he walked around the table to get another shot in, but missed and then looked up. “Yes. Yes, we are fifty now.” He joked back with Cor, but that was before he stated that Ric looked like he felt better. All of a sudden he felt all eyes on him, so he looked down to the table. “Well, I can’t complain. I’m alive, right?” This time, he looked at Ryder, and he could see the look he had given him and Ric knew that his brother knew he went to see Rory, but he couldn’t let it show on his face. Instead he watched as Melody pocketed a few of the pool balls before it was his turn, and he drowned everything else out and concentrated on playing the game. But as he missed again, he looked up to Lexi, and he could tell that she noticed the look that Ryder had given him as well. Alaric closed his eyes and lightly shook his head at her to let her know that he was okay. He quickly changed the subject though, and he looked around the room. "And you didn't invite us." He said with a smirk. "I'm so hurt. Jeez. I might cry, you guys. Seriously. Here you all are just playing pool and you forget about the two pesky twins that would only complete your little circle." He said with a mocking hurt in his voice, it was only to lighten everyone's moods again, but he wasn't even completely sure if it would work or not.

✖●Hello, goodbye, I'm rather crazy and I never thought I was crazy.●ღ➸

User Image

Distinct Poster

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DESMOND ALISTAIR ECLIPSE

{Outfit} - {Third Eldest Son} - {Eclipse} - {20}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

For the longest time, it just felt as if time had stood still as Desmond could see the tears start to swell up in Lucy's eyes. Her throat struggled for air and her face was starting to get weak. The sight of it gave him power and his eyes continued to change colors as he was making his statement known. He felt as if this was it and that he was going to tear her throat out. Yes, it would be frowned upon and they would be one less maid. But he didn't care. Elissiana's comment earlier made him much more aware of how he didn't have to control himself. “There’s a lot of humans who work here, Des. There was nothing stopping you leaving your room last night and feeding on one of the maids. Nothing except you. You’re stronger than you think, and I know you are..”. It rang through his head over and over. It was giving him demented thoughts at the same time as his satisfaction to feel female skin and have a lady friend in the midst of his bedroom has been neglected.

He wanted to feel that addiction and satiate his thirst for blood and sexual encounters. But it all came to a stop. Of course it would come to a stop. He couldn't do anything around the house without someone watching him or snooping in on him like a hawk. A rush of emotions all came at once. He felt Elissiana become increasingly weak and saddened. As if she were in pain, Desmond aggressively growled in anger at Lucy as he tossed her off the wall like a rag doll. Letting her collapse to the floor in a heap of her own fear and tears. As he looked to see who had called out to stop him, he saw not only Woolfred, but his brother Logan yelling at him and Elissiana down the hall looking in worry at what he did. She walked off and he felt as if she was dissapointed in him. He felt a hint of remorse for letting himself go, but he quickly fueled it into anger as Logan continued to yell at him and raise his voice. Just because Logan was his brother, didn't give him any right to boss him around.

He only dropped Lucy because he heard Woolfred's voice. Woolfred was like a father to Desmond. And Logan would never understand that. But he would have his chance to tell him soon enough. Desmond simply shot Logan a death glare as he purposely walked past him and next to Woolfred as he allowed Woolfred to guide him to his office. Desmond couldn't ever see himself yelling at Woolfred for how much he has helped him over the years. And he felt like he owed Woolfred a chance for him to explain what happened. But when it came to Logan, Desmond would pick apart verbally. Piece by piece. Suddenly Logan comes back to the house and thinks he can just yell at Desmond for something he just so happened to encounter on a whim? Who was he to even tell Desmond what to do in the first place. As far as Desmond was concerned, Elissiana was more of a sibling then he ever was. And Juliet followed suit in that matter. But for now, the three were inside Woolfred's office and he was asked to explain things.

"Woolfred, Juliet was crying. Lucy said something or did something to her to break her down. I refuse to stand around and allow someone to break down my own sister like that. Let alone, my younger sister. Where as someone here is dawdeling around and doing nothing but getting blood bags and who knows whatever else, I'm trying to protect Juliet from harm. When she is upset, I feel the need to help her. I feel the need to protect her. I feel the need to let her know I will not let her be hurt. And if she is, inform her and prove to her that I will avenge her pain and tears. I could have done so much worse to Lucy.. I really wish I did. I still want to. I have plans for her going through my head right now. But I felt Elissiana upset too. She could feel what was going on and how I was restraining myself. But at the same time, letting go. I need to see if she is okay. I need to just leave or find more Bourbon. I can't take being chained down" he replied to Woolfred.

And now, his attention refocused on Logan. But at this point, he got in Logan' face as he talked. "What happened? Oh older and much "wiser" brother of mine?.." he started with finger quotations. "What happened was me being a brother and protecting my siblings. While you're constantly non existent and gathering blood bags, I'm here trying to make sure my sisters don't ever feel depression or are always provided entertainment. I can't ever bare to see them upset. What of you? How do you even feel about our own sisters? Let alone the fact that the only father figure and best friend I ever had is Woolfred? Do you forget I never knew our parents? I was to young to even remember and now, I completely forgot about them. The only person who has ever been a father to me is Woolfred. The only person who has ever been an older sibling to me was Elissiana. And I protect my younger sister Juliet with my life when it's needed. But you're never around, brother. You're never around. So what happened back there Logan? That was me protecting Juliet from harm. Because I'd be damned if a vengeful maid with a hatred for vampyres harms my sisters" he said in a challenging tone.

At this point, Desmond knew the conversation would just get worse and worse. By the end of it, he almost expected that Logan and Desmond would be challenging each other for dominance and bloodshed would ensure. Which is why he walked away from him and waked over by the window in the corner of the room. He set his forearms on the glass pane and looked outside. He could see Elissiana outdoors, but he doubted she could see him. She could probably feel what was going on in his head about this time. Possibly Juliet too if her senses matured enough. But Desmond simply rested his forehead on his arm and leaned his body forward with his feet firmly planted on the ground. He would of course wait for the royal s**t storm of responses that would come soon enough from both men, but he knew right now, he just wanted to be outside and not in. He'd take his bottle of Bourbon when he did, but for now, he'd have to endure more bitching.

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
°ulietillyannaclipse°
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

°Well I heard you had the blues again. Seems like all those little things add up in the end. Well I know that you heard a lot about things you can't control. So many things we like to have, we just cannot hold.

QuimBefore Kai woke up Juliet had honestly been shocked at the way the human maid had thanked her. She looked up to her, the shock absolutely apparent on her face, but Laurel was looking out of the window. As soon as she said her next sentence, Lilly looked down to the floor with the sudden realization about the maid. The Eclipse family would take in any human servant just to show them that things are better than the place they were at before. Most of the time, at least. Not all Vampyre families were like her own. What could she do other than apologize to the girl? She did act a bit irrational, then again, they both did. Juliet knew that she had to be the better one in this situation, so she looked back up to her. “I understand, and I apologize for the way I acted.” But that was all she was able to say before Kai had woken up. He asked if Laurel was a Vampyre and Lilly shook her head, sparing the girl from answering, but she had spoken up on her own and she couldn’t help but look up to her with confusion in her eyes. She was right, Juliet could have spared him from knowing again, and she felt absolutely stupid about it. “You’re right, but he asked. Not talking about them would have usually been the first thing to do in this situation. I’m a real idiot at times.” Her voice fell towards the end of the sentence while she gave Kai a sad grin. Only a few moments had passed before Kai had explained that he didn’t know how he had gotten there and Juliet gave him a reassuring look. “I believe you, its okay.” She said as Kai had turned to put his feet on the ground, Juliet scooted her chair back to give him some room. “I’m sorry you had to find out about us. But let me tell you, this way is a lot better than other ways.” She glanced up to Lucy who looked terribly uncomfortable and about ready to leave, which she did, and Juliet looked back to Kai who was talking to Kyrie and she nodded as it looked like he needed to be reassured that was the cat’s name. “Yep, Kyrie. She’s my sister’s cat. I’ve never had a pet before.” But Juliet looked up to the door, a numbing feeling settled over her and as soon as she saw Kai heading for the bedroom door, she didn’t hesitate to move.

Juliet could feel her brother outside and she could hear him and everything he was saying was hurting her heart. Don’t be this way, Dessy… She thought, knowing full well that everything that was happening was her fault. She looked at Kai and shook her head. “Be quiet and back up.” She whispered almost demanding him to do so before she cracked the door open and stared out. It never once occurred to her that Desmond would have done something like this, but she should have expected it. She bit her bottom lip to keep it from trembling as she held back her crying. All of it was her fault, she shouldn’t have even told him what happened, or what was happening and she automatically regretted everything from the moment she stepped in Kai’s room earlier to now. There was nothing that she could do, her older brother was stronger than she was, and she would have never been able to pry his hands from Laurel even though that’s all she wanted to do. She was more than relieved when Woolfred and Logan had stopped Desmond, but she still felt guilty. It was all her fault, if she wouldn’t have been such a child about things then this would have never happened. Now they’ll have Desmond under constant surveillance and he’s going to be unhappy even more and that’s my fault now too… and Laurel won’t forgive me, even though I apologized, and I brought Kai here. Everything has been destruction since I returned home… I wonder if I should leave again… that’d probably be best for everyone… Juliet slowly closed the door and turned back towards Kai without answering him even though he was asking her if she was okay. She was far from okay, but she knew she had to take care of this matter first. It’s what her family would have wanted, and she was still afraid. She had never seen Logan act that way, but then again, she didn’t know him as well as she liked to think.

It only took Juliet a few minutes to calm herself down before she could speak again. “Everything is fine, don’t worry, do you have any questions that you’d like to know?” She asked him and he looked absolutely nervous, but who wouldn’t be? Especially if they just found out they were in a house filled with Vampyres. She watched him tug at his sleeves and grinned, which turned into a short snort of laughter as she realized his second question before he apologized and continued to ask a few other ones. However, she was still stuck on the second question until she heard the last one and she giggled again. “Okay, we do protect humans that come here. Like most of the servants are humans, we never really have a human guest, you’re just an exception.” She had to bite back another giggle as she thought about what they ate. “Well! If you really want to know, my older brother, Logan, is the head of the house. He has control over the magnolia tree and what really happens is that he’ll find people who are willing or humans who aren’t… good… in a moral sense. He doesn’t enjoy his job, I don’t think, because I was sure that my other brother Aeron didn’t when he was the head of the house… but it has to be done.” She hardly paused before she continued. “That’s why I was wondering how you got here, only Vampyres really have the power to go through the tree to come to this side, but sometimes we’ll get a random human wander in. But it didn’t seem like you were so random considering the Thorne twins…” She had completely strayed off of the subject of what they would eat, but she quickly regained her thoughts and smiled. “Well, as I was saying, Logan brings us human blood and he stores it. But most of us feed on the animals in the forest. Especially if we like to feel live blood. But, we rarely kill the animals. There are a few of us who will and it’s quite sad actually, but it’s just life.” She smiled to him, but she didn’t want him to be scared, so she quickly changed the subject back to his other questions.

After a moment she answered. “You don’t have to apologize for asking questions that you should know.” She said as she glanced around the room. “Well, I’ve never thought about it… we do live in a rather huge home… I suppose it would be a castle to humans, but Vampyres are used to homes like this, so to us it’s just another place. But my sister really helps keep it absolutely grander than most of the homes around us. But we’re a well known family.” Well know was an absolute understatement, they were the Eclipse family, but it’s not like the guy knew who they were or their entire feud with the Soleil family. She giggled again after a moment and kept a huge grin on her face. “I’m not a princess, far from it actually. But should I be flattered that you asked if I was one?” She asked him with a sparkle in her eyes. She figured that it was about time to see if he was ready to go home. She would help him get there if he was. Juliet stood up and straightened her dress before looking up to Kai. “So, now that you’ve had a sudden realization that there are other things in the world, would you like to go back to your normal life?” The grin had stayed stuck on her face as she watched him gather his things, and she took this as a yes.

It didn’t take too long to get back to the magnolia tree and it was quiet for most of the way. There really wasn’t much that they could say to each other. Juliet only wanted to help him get home, and as soon as they reached the tree she held out her hand in the direction of the magnolia and told him that he could go through first. However, as he tried he came to a dead stop. The tree didn’t let him through and Juliet’s heart started beating faster. What was even going on? Oh god. Oh god, what’s happening? She thought as she walked towards the tree and put her hand on it before stepping through and then stepping back to her world. “Try it again?” She asked and he did, only to fail once more. So, she tried once again only to step through and back again and the look on Kai’s face had made her heart hurt. “I… I don’t know what’s wrong…” Juliet said while looking at him with apologetic eyes.
Quim

User Image

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

┏ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┓

тнє fιяє fαєѕ αωαу αи мσѕт σf єνєяуαу ιѕ fυ σf тιяє єχ¢υѕєѕ
вυт ιт'ѕ тσσ нαя тσ ѕαу "ι ωιѕн ιт ωєяє ѕιмρє"
вυт ωє gινє υρ єαѕιу...

┗ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ┛

discordiaOliver felt nothing but shame when his brother finally said his name. There was truly no mistaking the sadness on Hugo’s face, and he knew that it was because of him. Stop crying, stop crying, stop crying. He repeated over and over again in his mind. He was staring down at the floor now because there was no way he could look up and see those broken blue eyes anymore. “I don’t hate him, not really…” He whispered, but his twin was already walking across the room. Olly watched as the locket was lowered into the drawer. Their mother’s locket, which had become their father’s after she’d died, and belonged to his new family when he had died. Now it was back in their possession. The world is a strange place. They didn’t have anything of their mother’s because their father had gambled everything away after she died, and now they finally had something. He wasn’t sure whether he wanted to cry or laugh. Slowly, he let out a sigh and closed his eyes for a few moments whilst listening to Hugo who had started talking again. “I was just… Scared. I know he can’t take you away just because he’s related to us… But what are we going to do if he does stay, Bolt? I mean… I don’t think it’s his fault that he had the locket, or that he’s here… Do you remember what we were like after we’d gotten turned? I know he’s not turned, but he’s only just found out that Vampyres exist. If he’s stopped thinking he’s dreaming, at least. There isn’t really any chance of hiding it after all…” He trailed off, not knowing how to continue. It wasn’t Kai’s fault that he was here, at least he didn’t think so. He shouldn’t really be punished by being yelled at, but at the same time, Oliver wasn’t sure if he could handle being the one to actually explain what was going on or to even help him. Right now though, he just wanted to forget.

discordiaIt only took one glance at his twin who was lying down, eyes closed, to know what to do. He pushed away the last of his tears that he’d been holding back and reached over to his bedside table. There was a smile on his face when he finally found it hidden away at the back of the drawer. Without even so much as a warning, he tossed the ball to Hugo and watched it land on his stomach. The second he caught it again, he threw it back. Oliver hadn’t really been able to participate in any kind of sports when he was human because he got ill quite a lot and they weren’t good for his health, despite all his father’s jibes about how he wasn’t a proper man if he didn’t do sports. One of his favourite things though, had always been, and will probably always be, tossing a ball back and forth with his twin. He didn’t even know why he liked it so much, but it had been something he could actually do as a human. He could play sports now that he was a Vampyre of course, but he didn’t care for them. No matter how many times they did it though, he never seemed to tire of throwing and catching. At least with his brother, anyway. He couldn’t really imagine sitting there and doing it with anyone else. They’d probably think he was insane. It was like a reminder of the fact he’d been able to do some things when he was a human, even if they hadn’t been the things his father wanted. He wasn’t sure why he clung to that feeling, but he did.

discordiaOlly couldn’t help but laugh after hearing what Hugo said, but it was the fact his twin was actually laughing again that made him feel better. It was short-lived though, because it fell silent after that. “What?” He said quickly when he heard something was wrong, immediately worried. Oliver was leaning back against the headboard of his bed, with his knees up against his chest, but now he shifted into a cross-legged position and looked at his brother. “You’re going crazy…?” He asked slowly and stared. “Wait… Are you going to tell me this is about a girl?” The sick feeling that had appeared so suddenly ebbed away and he didn’t realise he was shaking his head until a loose curl of hair fell down in front of his face. He quickly pushed it away, but there was a grin on his face now. “Are you talking about Melody?” There was a slight tone of uncertainty in his voice, because although he’d seen them holding hands before Kai appeared, Hugo had also been dancing with Juliet last night. “I’ve never seen you get so worked up about a girl before…” He said after a while, and it was true. Not even Maria Belrose had put him in this sort of mood before. Hugo mentioned that he was hungry not too long after that, and Olly nodded. He never usually complained about anything that his twin wanted to do, and he wasn’t going to start now. He’s dreaming if he thinks I’m just going to leave it alone though, he thought with an evil grin when he straightened out the duvet after he stood up, his back to Bolt. It didn’t take the twins too long to reach the dining room, and before the door was even open, Oliver could smell all sorts of wonderful things drifting along the hallway. Without warning, his stomach growled softly, and he stared down in surprise.

discordiaHe couldn’t remember the last time he’d actually had blood, and he rarely ate human food, but he wasn’t sure what he was hungry for right at that moment. Not that it mattered, he would eat the human food over blood any day, and usually he did. Olly was weaker than nearly every other Vampyre because even the thought of drinking blood made him sick. The first time he’d tasted it, he thought he was dying. Well, dying again. Hugo kept telling him it would get better over time, but it hadn’t. He hated lying to his twin about pretending to have eaten sometimes when he actually hadn’t, but he didn’t want him to worry any more than he knew that he did. Oliver only very reluctantly had blood when he was on the verge of total weakness. Even then it made him sick, but it lessened some of the pain because he was already completely worn out. He knew he couldn’t think about blood now, so he pushed away his thoughts and headed through the door. Bolt did what he always did and straight away piled a plate full of food, and Olly did what he always did and glanced around to see how many people were there. There was barely anyone, which was surprising. Usually there would be at least a few tables filled with people. He shook his head and grinned at his brother. “How can you eat so much? It’s not as if you even get hungry.” He said whilst pouring himself a glass of his favourite fresh orange juice. Usually, he would just leave it at the drink, but today he put a few slices of watermelon on one of the plates that were always stacked high on the table, and followed his twin to the table in the corner which overlooked a wall length window. “Tell me about Melody then.” He said whilst examining his plate. There was silence though, and when he looked back up, Hugo was looking at him. “What? Did you think I would just shut up about it?” He asked with a grin before taking a bite of watermelon. He had no idea why, but he was in a crazily good mood. Maybe it was because the previous night and everything today so far had been awful and he just wanted to forget, or maybe because he was just happy. It didn’t really matter, and he wasn’t going to complain about it.

User Image User Image pixie
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

pixie
pixie
уσυ'яє ¢σѕє єиσυgн тσ ѕєє тнαт...

уσυ'яє σи тнє σтнєя ѕιє σf тнє ωσя тσ мє
pixie
pixie
pixie
συтfιт

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image
╔═══════════════╗
ωσσℓӻɾε∂ ∂'εσɲi
╚═══════════════╝

≫ ┪Well I looked my demons in the eyes lay bare my chest said, "Do your best to destroy me."┞⋙
≫ ┪You see I've been to Hell and back so many times I must admit you kinda bore me.┞⋙

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woolfred sat in his chair and looked from Logan to Desmond and then to his desk before casually propping his feet up and placing his hands behind his head while listening to what the young Vampyre was telling him. He waited until he was finished speaking before he was about to reply, but was cut off by Desmond turning to Logan. All that Woolf could do was sit back and watch this small fight unfold. Desmond was upset and angry, of course, but he could see that his very words were stinging his brother to his core. As soon as the youngest Eclipse boy leaned against the window, Woolfred turned to Logan and frowned while giving him a look that said he could deal with it. He held out his hand before Logan could walk over to Desmond and he stood up instead and placed a comforting hand on Desmond’s shoulder. The Vampyre wouldn’t like what he had to say, but Woolfred knew that he would respect it coming from his mouth more than Logan’s, which wasn’t right, but who was he to judge them? He wouldn’t. He only knew that Logan was doing the best that he could with the unlucky situation that he was given. “Desmond, I remember long ago when Juliet was just a kid and you scared her half to death. That was the day that you decided to be an older brother to her, wasn’t it? I know that you feel like you need to help her, but Juliet can hold her own, and she rarely cries. You know this. So, when she does get that upset, I think she just needs someone to talk to rather than to see her older brother, the one she confides in, try to eliminate her problems with such force. If times were different, Desmond, that would have been just a normal reaction. But times are much different from then, and though you wish you did worse to her, I’m proud of you because you didn’t.” He paused and took a step back and looked to Logan with a reassuring expression.

He wasn’t sure if he could mend the two brothers relationship, but what harm was there in trying? He figured that Desmond wouldn’t apologize any time soon, and he felt the same about Logan. It was just a dreadful match of dominance between the two, even though Logan had every right to speak to Desmond the way he did. Such responsibility on such young Vampyre’s… He thought, and he knew that the only reason they were all appointed these positions was because their parents were certain that they could handle them, and if it ever got to the point where they needed to intervene, Woolfred was expected to be the one to tell them. “Desmond. You need to realize that your brother has had an entire heap of responsibility thrown onto him. He has to take care of everything and everyone in this house and Elissiana and I are both working as hard as we can to help him out. You’re not expected to do more than fend for yourself and follow the rules; you’re not as chained down as you think. Do you know why we restrict you? Because we care too much.” Woolfred’s eyes never left Desmond’s face and they were sincere. He meant every word he said. Only another minute had passed by before he walked over to his liquor cabinet and pulled out a bottle of bourbon and gave it to Desmond. “I think you need to go and think about things for a bit. No hurting the humans, take it to the forest and let out your anger, son, before you do anything rash.” And with that he showed Desmond to the door and closed his eyes with a small sigh before closing the door behind the young Vampyre. He shouldn’t have dealt with him, he should have let Logan since he was the head of the house, but he wasn’t sure he could handle more of the arguing.

As soon as Woolfred sat back at his desk he looked to Logan with an apologetic look. “I’m sorry, Logan. I should have let you handle that, but I knew that he would take it all better coming from me.” He didn’t hesitate to change the subject back to what Logan needed to discuss with him before. “You wanted to know about last night?” He asked and looked to his office door thinking he heard a knock, but he pushed it out of his mind. It could have been a maid rushing past. Thinking of, he would have to make sure that Laurel was okay and if she wasn’t, or if she wasn’t going to be okay, he thought he could let her have a few days off. Or to just work in the stables like she enjoyed. As Logan replied, Woolfred glanced out of the window to the sky and it was getting darker outside, but he knew that Desmond would be okay, of course. He was a Vampyre after all, and a great one at that. “The most accurate information about last night is that Rory was in a maker’s trance, which was entirely unexpected, but the person who turned him would have waited until now. Until he got comfortable. Clara Levana. But, it seems a bit taboo to mention that name. However, on to the events of the party… I arrived as the fight had broken out. Alaric Soleil was defending Elissiana. Or maybe he was defending Rory, seeing as they were, or maybe still are together. From what I could see, he was pulled out of the trance when Alaric had gotten hurt. But I made sure that Alaric was taken care of before anything, we wouldn’t want the pact to be shattered.” On a political view, that’s exactly what happened. But Woolfred knew that there was much more than that underneath the surface of everything. Still, he glanced back to the door with a confused look on his face before he stood up and walked to the door and opened it.

When Woolfred opened the door he spotted Rory retreating back down the hall and there was a bit of amusement on his face, he knew that the kid heard the conversation, and he wasn’t sure how he would take it. “Rory, come on in.” He said, nearly giving the boy an order. He didn’t want to scare him, or think that he was going to get in trouble, or get a death sentence. Woolf was just sure that Logan needed to talk to Rory, and vice versa. So, he sat down after offering Rory a seat and looking back and forth between the two young Vampyres. “I’m sure you heard what I said; I’m not too sure on the details after the party and being sure that Alaric was okay, do you think you can fill us in on that?” He asked, not even sure what to really say other than asking about what happened. The broken boy he carried home yesterday was nothing like the same man that he had seen just about every day since he’d been there. Still, he reminded Woolf too much of himself when he was that young. He glanced back to Logan to let him know that he could go ahead and speak to Rory if he needed to ask him anything else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
Miss
Loves
You
Okay?

≫ ┪It's the hurt I hide that fuels the fire inside me.┞⋙
≫ ┪Will I always feel this way? So empty, so estranged?┞⋙

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

✗✗══════════════════════════════════════════╗
·.·´¯`·.·risalee lisebith urlin·.·´¯`·.·
╚══════════════════════════════════════════✗✗

I've got some troubles, but they won't last. I'm gonna lay right down here in the grass and pretty soon all my troubles will pass.

outfit

✗✗●○booAfter Alexis left the art room, Irisalee looked around with a faint grin before standing to the side of the projector and she pulled the picture off with a giggle. Really, she was bored, and her boredom overpowered any sort of senses telling her to be an adult about anything and she stood in front of the projector watching her shadow change as she moved around. Without a second thought, she started to pose like the female superheroes in her comics, or that was until a couple of other guests came into the art room and looked at her as though she were absolutely insane. Maybe she was. But she turned the projector off with a big smile and skipped her way out of the room, leaving the young couple staring at her as she retreated down the hall way. Now she had no idea what to do, she could have gone up the stairs and sat in her room some more but she didn’t think it would be best. It would only put her in a horrible mood and she was in such a great one now. So, instead, she skipped down the hall to the breakfast room, humming and singing the entire time. However, when she got there nothing looked good enough to settle the hunger in her stomach so she frowned to the human food and looked around, not seeing anyone she could really talk to. I suppose I should go and hunt, but that would require me chasing animals. I don’t feel like chasing things. She thought with a sigh as she left the breakfast room.

Unlike most of the Vampyre’s at Chateaux de l’Eclipse, Risa didn’t care for human blood unless she absolutely had to feed. However, she didn’t care for hunting either, so she would usually just eat human food. But it had been days since she had last had blood, so she set off towards the forest and despite her good mood, she was quiet the entire time. After a while of silent wandering around the forest, she caught the scent of a small herd of deer nearly a mile away from where she was standing, so she slowly made her way towards them, counting them out, and choosing one. When she finally picked the one she would lunge at, she waited for it to begin grazing again before she would even attack. Only a few seconds had passed as the tan doe started to lower its neck towards the ground, and Risa quickly brought her down and sat atop of the doe as she reluctantly sank her fangs into the animals nearest vein.

Risa didn’t notice when she was finished feeding, she had fallen too deep into her thoughts to even care, but she was sure that she let the struggling animal go. Perhaps she was just a pessimistic person, but every time she would hunt, it would have the opposite effect on her than it would with other Vampyres. She settled onto a bench in the gardens and propped her elbows on her legs and sat her chin in her hands while staring straight ahead with a sure enough angry expression. Everything, from the fact that her cousin was here, to the fact that she couldn’t stand the little things like the n** in the air when the wind would blow had just annoyed her even more, especially after she’d fed. Risa never noticed that Elissiana was speaking to her until she had sat down beside her. “Oh, hey.” She said with a small smile as she looked over to her friend. “Oh, you’re one to be talking! Actually, I’m not very cold, I just fed. That’d explain it.” She said with a matter of fact tone, but it was probably far from the truth. She wasn’t sure how long she’d been out there in the cold, but it didn’t matter because Lissi had just asked if she was alright. Risa shook her head, but she didn’t know if she really was okay.

“You know, there are some things that bother me sometimes.” She said while looking down to the ground. “Like, I know that I don’t have to be here, but I am here, and that makes no sense because that doesn’t bother me because I love being a guest here.” Risa was confusing herself and figured that Lissi would be confused too, so she just shook her head and attempted to push her thoughts away. “Corvo wants to talk to me; he says that we have a lot we need to catch up on. Can you believe that?” She asked with a soft and sarcastic laugh. “Actually, it makes me feel bad, and I almost feel like a horrible person because I was so angry to even see him, and if he’s changed so much to where he speaks to me like I’m a person then what’s my problem? I don’t know. I think I’m most afraid of what my parents might say if they find out that we’ve been hanging out. I sound crazy, I know.” She said and almost immediately she tried to change the subject. “So, your day has been eventful, hasn’t it? I heard that Ric is okay and I also heard rumors of a human? I thought I heard your sister talking in the forest to someone when I was hunting. It could have been my imagination though.” She was sure that she was okay now, Lissi had always been a great friend to her and she was actually Risa’s first best friend. There was also something else bothering her, though, and she wanted to bring it up but couldn’t get the courage to, so she just smiled to Lissi while waiting on her to reply.
boo●○✗✗

✗✗▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂✗✗
❝Zoom!oom!am!ham!rrrrrrunch!ip!ow!uuumble!
✗✗▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂✗✗

Dapper Glitch

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx Alexis Rosa Soleilxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

xxx " '

The moment Alexis looked over at her twin, seeing him so carefree and happy, she began to feel a bit guilty. She could not help the initial reaction to be angry with him over his visit to Rory's room yet she wished she did not express it. Despite her and Ryder's wishes to keep Alaric safe, they shouldn't make him miserable at the same time. He was alive and happy, so did anything else matter? It did not truly matter to Alexis, even if there was a threat the night before. Everything should have been sorted out, so they really should not have to worry about Rory, do they? Alexis could not help but to feel bad about how she handled things. She wanted them to go better than they had, and did not want Ric to think she was mad at him. She would have to talk to him about it later, along with whatever was troubling him about Ryder. What was Ric worried about anyways? She did not think anything could be wrong in Ryder's life. Maybe she shouldn't have told Ric that he was worried. Sometimes Lexi wished Ryder wouldn't focus on the two of them so much; it has to give him a lot of unnecessary stress. Besides, they were old enough to take care of themselves, weren't they?

Lexi was a bit hesitant at first to follow Ric up by Ryder and Corvo. It seemed like such a good idea when they were in Ric's room; but now that they were here, she wasn't so sure. 'Snap out of it, Lexi!' she told herself. 'What are you so worried about?' She truly had no reason to act like this. It was only Ryder and Corvo, after all. They knew her all too well already, so she had no need to worry about impressing them. The girl did not change much while she's been living with the Eclipse family or at least not in a way that should matter to her brothers and friends. If anything, the only thing different would be her spending more time farther away from Ric, not the one following him instead.

As soon as Lexi heard another familiar voice, all of those thoughts dropped. Melody was with them as well? What could get better than that? With a sudden boost of excitement, Lexi dashed behind Alaric up the stairs to join the others. Lexi knew there would be less to worry about now, especially with Melody with them. She felt as though she could always be her strange self when both Ric and Melody was with her while they followed Ryder and Corvo around. It felt more at home with the group together once more. "Hello, Melody," Lexi said with a smile as she followed Ric over by their old friend. "Haven't seen you in a while." In one swift motion, she wrapped her arms around Melody's shoulders and hugged her from behind for a brief moment before continuing past to where Ric was headed. She had missed Melody after she left the Soleil home, although she was sure everyone else did as well. She was a lovely person to be around, anyways. Lexi felt she could not count their time together the night before as truly seeing one another, especially after the unfortunate circumstance. She never got a chance to talk like she wanted, but that of course can change. Things were getting better now that Ric was back to his old self, so Lexi could sneak away and spend time with her whenever she wanted.

Lexi leaned against the pool table, watching as Ric and Melody took their shots. Lexi was never good at the game, granted she did not keep the attention span long enough to be continuously good at the game. It was strange to think of since everyone else was so good, much better than Lexi cared to be. It did not matter so much to her, for she enjoyed watching and talking to everyone as much as they did playing. Alexis did not notice it at first, but she seemed to be spending more time than usual following Ric. Standing by him did make her feel more comfortable, but that shouldn't matter. As Corvo and Ric carried on their conversation, Lexi was surprised she was able to keep calm. At least she believed she was, but she could not see how exactly her facial expressions looked. She could perhaps play it off as Corvo making fun of their age; that is, if it would make any sense. She could always distract herself by talking to Melody, which sounded like a better idea than keeping quiet and trying to hide everything. "So Kat..." she said absentmindedly, leaning further over onto the table so her feet brushed off the ground and she was propped onto her arms. "What have you been up to? I barely saw you all day." Lexi hoped she did not seem intrusive. It seemed as though it was the second time in such a short period of time she asked someone about what they were doing without her. At least this time she would not pester it out of Melody, where as she would have with Ric. She looked over once or twice at Ryder and Corvo, hoping a wave of embarrassment wouldn't overcome her. So far she was in luck.

Alexis was quite surprised when she looked over at Ryder and saw his face. At first she thought it could have been something like they did not say hello to him, as if he was mad they were ignoring him. But would that be something Ryder would be hurt over? Probably not, unless in a playful matter. As soon as she realized Ryder was spending more time looking at Ric than her, she knew what was going on. She could see it in Ric’s face that he knew exactly what Ryder was thinking, and it worried Lexi. Even if he gave her a sign that he was okay, she couldn’t help herself. Lexi straightened up a bit, trying to keep her cool and relaxed tone at the same time. She tried to keep her distance from Ric, as if nothing was wrong, but still kept an eye on Ryder. She knew there was no reason to stand close and protect him; Ryder was too kind to do anything remotely mean. She was ready; however, to cut him off with a random conversation had he tried to say anything. Ric was in too good of a mood to watch him feel guilty and upset over another conversation about his personal life. She was not going to let anyone ruin that right now. Besides, if Ryder knew Ric’s secret, there was a good chance in Lexi’s mind that Ric wouldn’t help her with her own secret.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Look, all I know is that
you're the nicest thing I've ever seen
And I wish that we could see
if we could be something
Yeah I wish that we could see

if we could be something

Dapper Glitch

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxLogan xxxxxxxJamesxxxxxxx Eclipsexxxxxxx

If time’s a song, I won’t wait for its reprise
I am done wishing farewells and goodbyes
I won’t let this place overshadow my birthright
I won’t wait another eon

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

"
                                              When Desmond began to speak about what happened, Logan collapsed back into his chair. He tried to sit patiently an listen to Desmond, but he was finding it very difficult. So he truly believed Logan sat around and did nothing all day? That he did not wish he could give up his work and spend time with his siblings? He was doing more work than ever before to not only protect his siblings, but to keep them living in their house. Logan wished he could be there to follow his sisters around every second of the day and keep them from crying, but he had work that had to be done. He hoped that Desmond would understand, but he supposed he did not. "I'm trying to take care of everyone the best I can," Logan mumbled. He was gripping the arm rests of his chair tightly, not completely aware of how tightly he was holding it. "I'm doing a better job as well..." He did not care as much if Desmond heard him or not. He was under too much pressure at the moment to put up with Desmond's criticism.

As Woolfred spoke of Logan and his responsibilities, he did not think he could keep silent for much longer. He was grateful for Woolfred's help, but he felt as though he did not need to be defended. He should be able to do it himself. "We have rules here, Desmond. Place by our parents..." he tried to say calmly and relaxed himself. "Whether you want to accept them as your parents or not, we need to follow those rules. Especially you." He rose and began to pace about the room on the opposite side from Desmond. "You need to think of someone other than yourself sometime, Desmond. Harming a human solely because Juliet cries does not make a good enough excuse in the servants' eyes." He then turned to face his brother, a stern look on his face. He may have been able to stay calm until Desmond left had Woolfred did not pull out the bottle of bourbon for him. Was he the only one who think perhaps Desmond drinking was the problem? He should not be able to attack a maid and then given something more to drink and run off. Before Woolfred could hand the bottle off, Logan grabbed it. "You don't deserve this, Desmond. But what choice do I have?" He hesitated for a moment before handing it off, looking at Desmond with a serious expression. "You need to control yourself, brother, and grow up. Before something worse happens."

Logan remained standing after Desmond left, now looking about the room. He couldn't find the strength to look at Woolfred after how he just acted. He was not sure why things had to turn out the way they did. With all the work thrown at him, he was angry with himself for letting it affect his temper and his relationship with his siblings. Aeron would surely handle everything better than Logan was. He could not help but to let out a sigh as Woolfred apologized. He felt as though he would need a break from everything, just for a night, so he could get this thoughts back in order. He wasn't sure what to do next. He could always ask someone to look after the maid, and either Lissi or Juliet seemed perfect for the job. Then again, that's more work for the girls and entrusting the maid will accept their help. He had to put these thoughts on hold when Woolfred changed the subject to Rory, but it was a bit difficult. Logan was having the hardest time focusing, until Woolfred mentioned Clara Levana.

'What?' he thought. 'How is that possible?' Logan crossed his arms over his chest, thinking about what Woolfred said carefully. "Levana? Are you sure?" he asked as soon as Woolfred finished. That would change anything. He didn't have time to question him more before Rory was outside the door. He looked at the boy carefully, making sure he seemed as close to normal as he could be. Logan did not know if he was still under the trance or not. "You still do not have a connection with Clara, do you?" he asked, suddenly calmer than earlier. Rory did not deserve to deal with his stress from Desmond, after all. He ran a hand through his own hair as he waited for Rory to respond.

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

User Image
        xxxxTrapped and isolated
        Time is dislocated
        Eternity is what a moment seems
        When I am lost inside this dream
        When I can’t speak and I can’t scream
        And I can’t feel anything xxxx

Dapper Glitch

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxLaurel Ann-Marie Colbert xxxxx the Maid xxx
xxxxxxxxxxLaurel Ann-Marie Colbert xxxxx the Maid xxx

I'm only human,
      I've got a skeleton in me
      But I'm not the villain,
      despite what you're always preaching
      Call me a traitor,
      I'm just collecting your victims
      They're getting stronger,
      I hear them calling

" '

xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx

Laurel did not notice the cold as she lied in the stables. She couldn't focus on it with the pain passing through her neck and mind. The bruising was becoming uncomfortable more than the physical pain caused by Desmond earlier. She wasn't able to sit comfortably because of those new bruises. Her thoughts kept racing, focusing on what both Desmond and Juliet said. She may have trusted what Juliet said, that these monsters may be nice to her. But how could she now? She was supposedly being watched, in constant threat, uncertain if she could even trust Juliet now. It all terrified her despite not wanting to be. Lucy wanted to be strong, for her own sake, but she couldn't any longer. It made her think back, to a place she did not want to, to the dangers she once faced without realizing how they could truly be. She wanted to curl up and die from the pain physically and mentally, or at least disappear and never deal with anyone again.

Lucy froze for a moment as she heard someone begin to speak. She did not completely recognize the voice, but she knew it did not come from another servant, or at least, not another human. Lucy's eyes shot open and quickly found the voice's owner. As her eyes landed on the vampyre, she began to panic. We're they back to finish her off? Perhaps take her away like Desmond mentioned? Laurel jumped up into a sitting position in a jerking matter as an uncontrolled scream escaped her lips. She was shakily crawling backwards, trying her best to move away from the approaching girl, until she had backed herself into a wall. She subconsciously hugged her knees to her chest, watching the vampyre's moves carefully. Although she was frightened over whatever strange and cruel things her imagination threw at her, her facial expression was cold and defensive. She was not truly listening to her mainly because her mind was too busy coming up with ideas of what she would do to her next. As the girl, who she thought she heard was Lissi, reached for her, Laurel instinctively flinched and tried to back further away. But she was not trying to hurt her; instead she had her cardigan placed around her.

Lucy was not sure of what to do next. Her tears were more controlled since Lissi approached her, mainly so she could focus more on the possible danger than her own sorrows. But there was nothing dangerous about this one, despite what she was expecting. Even if she had the impression she would be in danger from here on out, why was she given kindness? Wasn't this one of Desmond's sisters? Surely if this was the punishment in the Eclipse household, it would be similar between all of the Eclipse children. Lucy continued to watch Lissi, only halfway listening to what she was saying at first. Her gut feeling was telling her to believe Lissi about being safe, for wasn't that what Juliet also said? They probably would be unable to control their brother, though, and that began to worry her. The second time she apologized, Lucy looked down, uncertain of what to say. She wiped away her tears with the back of her hand, and as she looked back up again, Lissi was walking away.

Lucy was uncertain about what she was doing, but within the next few moments she was up on her feet. Lissi's cardigan was still hanging on her shoulders and she pulled it closer around her. The cold weather had finally began to bother her, but she could always go and get her own coat. Despite appreciating the kind act, she did not want to keep Lissi's cardigan from her. Did vampyres even need something warm when they go outside? She wasn't sure, and something inside her knew it would be wrong to make her suffer to keep herself warm. Perhaps it was to repay for the kind act, or maybe out of fear of Desmond claiming she "harmed" one of his sisters again. Pulling her hat on, Lucy was off after Lissi, heading straight for the gardens. She did not expect Lissi to find someone else to talk to so quickly, and regretted following after her when she realized she walked up to the two in the middle of their conversation. "I'm sorry..." she said softly. She was not sure why she was speaking barely above a whisper, but she did not change her volume. She slipped out of the cardigan and handed it out to Lissi nervously. "It's cold. You'll need something to keep you warm... Miss..." Lucy figured she looked like a wreck, especially in front of this other girl, but she was not in a state to care.

xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx

I'll stop the whole world,
      I'll stop the whole world
      From turning into a monster
      and eating us alive
      Don't you ever wonder
      how we survive?
      Well now that your gone,
      the world is ours

User Image

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

y d e r . . . o l e. . . o l e i l

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝
discordia

' m . o n n a . i c k . p . h e . i e c e s
n d . u i l d . . e g o . o u s e
f . h i n g s . o . r o n g
e . a n . n o c k . t . o w n

discordia
discordiaRyder slowly poured himself a drink and thought about what Melody had said. “It’s nice to see you looking happy again, Ry.” He didn’t even know what he was supposed to say about that. He had been tense last night because of everything that had happened, but he was also tense now, despite giving an appearance at happiness. He just knew that his mother would get angry at the fact she wasn’t notified right away. It was easy for Corvo to say that Alaric should take the blame, but how could he let that happen? Ric had been through enough, he didn’t want him getting into further trouble, or even being banned from seeing Rory. There was no doubt in Ryder’s mind that he didn’t want the two boys together, at least until Ric fully healed, but he knew deep down that it wasn’t Rory’s fault. He had been in a Maker’s trance, and no matter what, he knew that he loved Alaric. Ry absentmindedly touched his knuckles where he had punched him. There was nothing there, but he could still see the look of despair on his face. That had been enough. At least for him, anyway. Lady Soleil would be a different story, but Ryder knew that whatever happened, he would try and shift the blame onto himself so that Ric didn’t have to be upset anymore. With a slight sigh, he sat down on one of the bar stools and sipped his drink. It was the second time in two days that he had drank, which he ordinarily never did, but he just couldn’t help it. If he was going to deal with everything, he needed some sort of release.

discordiaCorvo cut through his thoughts and he found himself grinning. “Yeah, well it’s a good job you’ve got those cherries to soak up the alcohol. There’s no way I’m carrying you back to the manor this time if you drink too much.” He said with a laugh. Melody asked Cor if he wanted a game, and his nickname coursed through Ryder’s veins like fire. Candyman. I wish she wouldn’t call him that… He thought, but there was nothing on his face to suggest that he was thinking anything at all. There was no way he wanted Corvo to remember, and a simple nickname wasn’t going to help him, but it still made Ry’s head ache. For weeks after Cor passed out at the Soleil manor from being utterly drunk, he just would not shut up about the strawberry and cream candy that littered Ryder’s room. That was why Melody called him “Candyman” now. She had a nickname for everyone, but usually they didn’t sting at his thoughts the way Corvo’s did. Before he could think anything else, Alaric and Alexis came trailing up the stairs. Ric wasn’t looking at him at all, and after a few moments he realised why. There was a healthy glow on his cheeks, and he just looked completely different to when he’d left him late last night. He didn’t really want to think it, but he knew. He’d been to see Rory. Ryder tried to keep a straight face, but he’d promised, hadn’t he? It was only supposed to be until he was better, and somehow he doubted that Ric was properly healed by the time he’d gone to see Rory. It wasn’t like he’d banned him from seeing his soul mate forever. It was just at least one day. Ryder looked away. He couldn’t look at Alaric anymore without feeling a sharp stab of hurt in his stomach.

discordiaRyder was trying his best to keep the emotion off his face as the group bantered back and forth. He wasn’t even sure if he was hurt because Alaric had snuck off to see Rory and broken his promise, or because he finally realised that the twins didn’t really need him at all. Whichever one it was though, he knew that it wasn’t Ric’s fault and he shouldn’t be making him feel guilty. It was stupid to try and keep him away from the person he loves… I should’ve known better… He knew it was the truth, and he bit his lip, only slightly startled when the metallic taste filled his mouth. He swallowed and mentally kicked himself. Snap out of it, Ry. It was impossible though. What was he supposed to do now that the twins didn’t need him? In reality, he supposed they had never really needed him, but he’d always overlooked it and done everything he could to keep them safe. They aren’t kids anymore though. Ryder downed the remaining amber liquid in his glass and ran a hand through his dark brown hair. It was only a few moments later when he realised that Corvo was holding out the cup filled with cherries, and he forced a grin on his face. “Thanks,” he said, trying to keep his voice normal as he took a couple and looked at them in his hand for a while before putting one in his mouth. Almost immediately after biting it, the sweetness of it made his taste buds tingle and he felt surprisingly better. Seeing the twins had nearly made him forget that sweet things made him happy.

User Image

discordia

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

a y b e . ' m . u s t . n . o v e . h e n . o u . a k e . e . p

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

discordia
discordia

elody atryna lise evon
discordia

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

¢αяяу σи му ωαуωαя∂ ѕσи, ℓαу уσυя ωєαяу нєα∂ тσ яєѕт. тнєяє’ℓℓ вє ρєα¢є ωнєи уσυ αяє ∂σиє, ∂σи’т уσυ ¢яу иσ мσяє.

discordia
discordia
συтfιт
discordia

discordiaMelody’s face lit up the second she saw the Soleil twins appear at the top of the staircase. “Snowflaaake,” she said the moment Lexi wrapped her arms around her. “I still have that picture, you know. The one I took of you after you’d made that snow angel. Snowflakes all over your hair… I dunno though, Snowflake. I might have to start calling you Tomato like your twin. You could give him a run for his money with all the blushing.” The last part was whispered for her ears only as she leaned back in the hug, but although there were sparkles in her eyes, there was no way she would say anything in front of Corvo. Melody knew how to keep secrets better than anyone. Being a Devon meant that she noticed a lot more than other people did, so she was used to knowing things that other people didn’t necessarily want her to know. The best way to handle that without everyone hating her was just to keep quiet about them. The only reason she’d said something to Lexi was because she wanted her to know that she could talk to her if she wanted. Alaric would undoubtedly know because the twins told each other everything, she was sure that hadn’t changed in the years since she’d last seen them. “Tomato,” she said with a grin when he dragged out her name. “You’re looking very… Well, very much like a tomato! Have you been drinking?” There was a teasing tone to her voice, as she watched him picking out a cue. She gave him a polite smile after he asked if she was going to murder him though. “Of course not, sweetie! I’m just going to kick your a**.” Kat winked at him and then giggled at what Corvo was saying, but not before noticing that Alaric hadn’t once looked at Ryder and that he was also avoiding her as well. She gave him a sideways glance as he broke the neatly set up pool balls.

discordiaThe flush in his cheeks wasn’t exactly the same as when he’d been drinking after all, and there was a definite brightness in his eyes. It was something she’d never seen before and she wasn’t sure at all what it could even be. You do know, Melody. It’s obvious. Her mind told her, and after that it was only a second before she realised. Rory. Of course he made him look like that. Alaric wouldn’t have fallen in love with someone that just depressed him all the time. It was hard though, looking at the obvious happiness on his face and then seeing the hurt on Ryder’s. Not because she felt as though Ric shouldn’t be happy, but because she thought that Ryder shouldn’t be so upset. Melody wasn’t stupid, she knew that Alaric had promised to stay in his room until he’d gotten better, but to see him look as though he was on top of the world… She wasn’t sure that Ry could see it though. How happy Rory Zeverai clearly made him, and the fact that he looked like he was completely better now. Sure, Rory made Ric ill in the first place, but he had also made him better. Slow down, Kat. You don’t even know if he’s been to see Rory in the first place… Okay, who am I kidding? It’s pretty obvious. It’s none of my business though… Melody hit the white at one of the stripes and watched as it sank into the pocket as easily as butter slid off hot pancakes. “As if you two need inviting anywhere. You just appear wherever anything interesting is happening,” she said with a giggle before potting a couple more balls and then standing back to watch Ric take his shot.

discordiaMelody smiled as she surveyed the room. Corvo and Ryder were there, although the latter still looked slightly put out, and the twins were there too. It was exactly like it had been at the Soleil manor, and she remembered wishing that Lexi and Ric were there earlier. Her smile faded a little when she thought of Hugo though, but she pushed him out of her mind. I can’t think of him right now… She told herself, not even noticing that her fingers were touching the necklace he’d given her. It was difficult to not think of Hugo though when Alexis asked what she’d been doing all day. Somehow she managed to shake her head and grin. “Oh, you know. I went for a swim, walked around outside, watched a movie. The usual sort of stuff.” Her voice was light and she hoped that they wouldn’t notice the pale blush in her cheeks. She wasn’t even sure what was going on between her and the Thorne twin, let alone telling her best friends about him. Melody wasn’t paying attention when it was her turn again, and she stared as the white bounced against the side of the table and rolled back into the middle, hitting nothing at all. She stuck her tongue out at Alaric and shoved her hands into the pockets of her denim shorts before leaning back against the wall and watching him win the game. “I was just being nice and letting you win,” she said teasingly, although it wasn’t true at all. Still, she didn’t mind. Kat had never played to really win before, and she loved it when people beat her, although admittedly not because she wasn’t paying attention.

User Image User Image

User Image

ωє αяє נυѕт мιѕgυι∂є∂ gнσѕтѕ тяανєℓιиg єи∂ℓєѕѕℓу. тнє σиєѕ ωє тяυѕтє∂ тнє мσѕт ρυѕнє∂ υѕ fαя αωαу.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces