y d e r . . . o l e. . . o l e i l

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝
discordia

' m . o n n a . i c k . p . h e . i e c e s
n d . u i l d . . e g o . o u s e
f . h i n g s . o . r o n g
e . a n . n o c k . t . o w n

discordia
discordiaRyder gave a snort of laughter when Corvo said he had to pay rent for his ’tree house’ before he jumped down. He was still thinking about the reply on soul mates though, and he wasn’t sure how to process it. Everyone was entitled to their own opinion of course, but Ry liked to believe that souls were real, and that there was someone out there for everyone. Or at least he hoped there was anyway, because there was no way he could spend the rest of his life feeling the way he did. They were about to set off into the forest when Cor said something about the candy. He stopped dead for a minute, not even breathing. Oh, god… Was his only thought, but he bit his tongue so hard that it started bleeding and that jolted him. “Yeah, probably. They’re one of my favourites and I used to have them all the time back home.” There was a coolness to his voice though, as though he didn’t even care at all about the question. Calm down. Just keep calm. He slowly started walking and hoped that he looked perfectly normal, because if he didn’t, then he wouldn’t know what to do. It wasn’t long before he changed the subject to girls, and the grin returned to his face when Cor answered. He was slightly curious about the relationship he’d been in, but it didn’t matter too much considering it hadn’t worked out.

discordiaRyder was glad that he didn’t have to reply when the question got turned back around on him. What would I have said? “Sure, there was lots of nice girls.” Probably something like that, and then I’d just leave it. It’d be the truth if I left it like that. There were nice girls after all. Just nobody that I was in a relationship with. Not that I’ve not been with girls. I just haven’t feel much towards them… Ry mentally kicked himself to stop thinking as they headed out of the forest and noticed Alexis sitting in the gardens with Irisalee. “I’m alright, thank you.” He said after Risa had asked. It was suddenly awkward now that he knew she was the cousin who hated Corvo. He didn’t understand how anyone could hate him. Lexi’s voice drowned out his thoughts though, and he looked over to her again. “Lexi, I’m not angry at you…” His little sister looked nervous, but he’d never ever gotten angry at her in the entirety of her life, and he wasn’t about to start now. “Ric can be just as stubborn as Léon when he wants to be. If he wanted to be alone, then there’s probably nothing you could’ve done. You don’t need to go and check up on him, I’m sure he’ll be okay…” Ryder hoped, anyway. He knew that he was just getting uptight about it because he blamed himself for what had happened to Alaric. I should’ve stopped Rory… He didn’t let himself think anything else though. He couldn’t get depressed again. Not right then. He had to do something to try and snap out of his mood though, so he glanced at the sketchbook lying on the bench.

discordia“That’s beautiful as always, Lexi.” He said with a warm smile, as he nodded to the drawing of the flowers. After a little while longer of small talk, and feeling his sister’s gaze upon Corvo more often that it really should’ve been, Ry finally realised he was cold. “I think I’m going to head up to the pool house for a while. It’s freezing out here. You shouldn’t sit out here all day either, you’ll turn into icicles.” He said, talking to Irisalee and Alexis. “You coming, Cor?” He asked, turning back to his friend. He wasn’t sure what he had to do in the way of being tutored by Logan, but he was pretty sure the head of the Eclipse household would find him if he needed him. “I’ll see you later, alright?” It was directed mostly at his sister, but he supposed he would see Risa later too. It was nice seeing her talking with Lexi, because she was usually alone now that Alaric was off with Rory all the time. I hope she’s not upset at me… He thought, suddenly worried after he’d left the gardens with Corvo. He didn’t understand why she had gotten so nervous around him. What if it’s not around you though? Ryder bit his tongue again. She doesn’t like Cor in that way. Of course she doesn’t. Does she? His thoughts gave him no relief for how he was feeling though, and he walked a little way ahead of his friend under the premise of showing him where the pool house was, but it was mainly so he didn’t have to show any awkwardness.

discordiaIt was like a blast of warm air hit him the moment he stepped through the glass doors. “There’s a games room sort of thing upstairs,” he explained to Corvo before he could say anything about swimming. “And there’s…” He trailed off. There was a faint noise coming from the stairs that led down to the cinema room. “There’s a cinema downstairs. It looks like there’s someone here already though. I was thinking we could play some pool if you wanted?” There was a pause whilst he waited for the reply, and he couldn’t help but notice that a strand of hair had fallen of Cor’s face. “I guess we should say hello to whoever’s here first though. I don’t want to scare anyone to death when they hear us.” He said quickly, turning away and heading down the staircase without waiting for the answer. Melody Devon was sitting on one of the black, leather sofas watching what appeared to be an old, black and white movie. She seemed lost in thought though, and he couldn’t help but think that she looked sort of sad. “Hello, Kat. Are you okay?” She jumped when he spoke, and he instantly felt bad. Her face changed into a smile though, and she looked up at them with sparkling eyes. It was almost as though he’d imagined seeing her looking so sad. “Ryder! I’m wonderful, of course. You know me, all sunshine and rainbows. Are you okay? How’s Alaric doing?” Before he had time to answer though, she stared at Corvo as though she’d only just noticed him. “Candyman!” She said with a giggle whilst standing up and giving him a huge hug.

discordiaMelody didn’t even notice Ryder until he spoke up, and she jumped when he did. It had been a while since Hugo had left, but as soon as she saw that she wasn’t alone, she knew that it would be impossible to keep feeling sorry for herself. Pull yourself together, Melody Devon. She told herself sternly, before putting a smile on her face as though she hadn’t been sitting there for an hour silently hating everything. Her mind flickered back to her friend, and she asked about him before she had a chance to realise what she’d said. It was highly unlikely that Ryder wanted to talk about Ric, but she was worried about him. A split second later, she saw Corvo Wood standing there. “How have you been? Jeez, this is just like being back at the Soleil manor.” There was amusement in her voice as she stood back and grinned at both of them. “What are you doing here anyway? Don’t tell me you’re going to have one of your boring movie marathons.” She rolled her eyes teasingly, but she wasn’t serious. It was true that they’d spent ages watching old, pretty weird films when they were back at Ryder’s home, but they weren’t really boring. “Alaric’s better, and they weren’t boring! They were classics!” Melody giggled again and shook her head. “Alright, alright. Don’t kill me!” She said, holding her hands up in mock defeat. “You’re safe, I think. We’re going to play pool. Do you want to come?”

discordiaShe thought about it for a few seconds, and realised that it was better than sitting around feeling terrible, so she agreed. She could’ve sworn there was a slight hesitation in Ryder’s voice when he’d asked her, but she wasn’t sure. It didn’t take very long for her to switch the film off and head up to the top floor with them. “Ooh, a jukebox. I call the first song!” She stuck her tongue out at Corvo and wandered over to it, casually glancing over the tracks before selecting one of her favourite rock songs. When she turned back, Ryder was setting up the pool table, and she let her rucksack fall to the floor before sitting on one of the stools at the bar, facing the rest of the room as opposed to the bottles. It was crazy that there were three bars in the same building, one on each floor, but she supposed it didn’t really matter. “So, what are you doing here then, Candyman?” She asked curiously. Corvo was never usually in one place for too long, and she knew it had been hard on Ryder when he left the Soleil house. It was nice seeing them joking together now though, and she watched them playing pool. “I’m playing the winner.” She added, with a grin. Melody was surprisingly good at pool despite it being a human game. She guessed it was because she’d travelled around so much. She didn‘t play to win though. It was just purely for fun.

User Image

discordia

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

a y b e . ' m . u s t . n . o v e . h e n . o u . a k e . e . p

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Dapper Glitch

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxLaurel Ann-Marie Colbert xxxxx the Maid xxx

I'm only human,
      I've got a skeleton in me
      But I'm not the villain,
      despite what you're always preaching
      Call me a traitor,
      I'm just collecting your victims
      They're getting stronger,
      I hear them calling

" '

xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx

Lucy watched over Kai carefully, noting the ill state he appeared to still be in. Although she was sure he improved since he was brought in, he still looked far from healthy. She knew the boy needed rest, and she did not think a visitor asking a load of questions was best for him right now. Asking Kai questions was important to make sure he knew what was going on and mark his improvement, but he looked as though he could barely stay awake. He didn't need a full conversation with whoever this one was. When Kai asked for water, Lucy jumped to her feet before the other girl could do anything. This was her job, after all, and despite how much this vampyre seemed to care for the boy, she was not going to let her help him while Lucy sat idly on the side. As she looked down at the tray she realized the kitchen staff did not give her any water despite getting Kai some water made more sense than giving him tea. She was hesitant for a moment; she would have to run down to the kitchen and get some water for him, trusting this vampyre alone with him. Of course Lucy did not trust her despite her sweet and kindhearted demeanor. She couldn’t trust anyone in the cold, cruel world. There had to be another option, perhaps tap water from the nearest bathroom? She was uncertain if she favored that idea completely, but she did not have another option. Travelling to the kitchen would take too long, vampyre present or not, because Kai looked as though he desperately needed water. Taking the mug of tea, she quickly left for the bathroom. She did not mind wasting the drink for the mug, for there was plenty more downstairs she could easily call for.

Once in the bathroom, Lucy poured out the drink and rinsed the mug out a few times. She allowed the tap water to run cold before filling it up and quickly returning to Kai’s temporary room. She returned moments later, finding the girl trying to keep another conversation alive. She was rambling on about clothes while Kai obviously looked as though he was not listening and thinking about his own thing. Lucy stood close to Kai’s bed as she gave him the water, continuing to act a bit more protective of him. She was getting annoyed with this vampyre girl and wanted her to leave, hoping she would get the hint without her having to say anything. Lucy checked Kai’s bandages once more, trying to make it obvious that she was ignoring the vampyre. When she had mention Kai believing this was all a dream, Lucy took it by surprise. She turned her attention away from the other girl and looked down at Kai, feeling sorry for the boy. If he truly believed this was all a dream, he was in for a rude awakening. When she was first brought into the world of vampyres, she believed she was either dreaming or facing some sort of eternal punishment after dying with her parents. It did not take her long to learn the harsh fantasy was reality, but she did not want the same pain she felt affect Kai. It wasn’t just Kai; she did not want anyone to feel it, especially after it amplified and continues to bother her to this day. Lucy wasn’t sure what the other girl was talking about now, she stopped paying attention. She was only asking him more questions, testing his memory. It was nothing Lucy had to pay any sort of attention to in the end. All she could think of as she sat back in her chair was of her family and her own pain. But what of Kai’s family? Surely he had one somewhere, and they were missing him. They would never learn what had happened to him and it was quite unfortunate to think about.

Lucy finally came back to reality when she heard the vampyre change the subject and directed her speech to her. She was truly not in the mood to receive a lecture about personal attitude. Who’s to say how she should act and feel about those imprisoning her? Not a vampyre, that was for certain. She rose to her feet and attended to things about the room, using it as a distraction from listening and a way to hide her mocking expression and rolling eyes. Once Lucy heard the girl’s name, however, she could not help but to freeze in her place for a moment. So she was an Eclipse girl, was she? Where had she been all this time? Lucy nervously pulled her sleeves further down her arms, balling the seams up in her hands as she contemplated the situation. What could the girl do? Fire her? That’s all Lucy could ever want, and she knew being allowed to leave would not come to her that easily. Kill her? That would also be too easy. Lucy did not mind the idea truthfully; it gave her the freedom she wanted and stop the pain of being alone. Lucy turned to face this Juliet girl, a cold expression on her face that was soon joined with anger. "An abomination like you doesn’t deserve kindness, vampyre, she spat. Lucy did not care for the consequences that would follow; her concern for them vanished long ago. "And here’s a suggestion for you. Next time, don’t talk his ears off while he’s trying to rest. I’m sure you’ll want him healthy and full of blood before you all eat him. Lucy could care less of how blunt she was to Juliet. She rarely hid her feelings when confronting vampyres, thus why those higher up than her rarely sent her to work with them. Lucy went back to straightening up the things on the table next to Kai’s bed as well as preparing to change his bandages. She wasn’t certain if she would go through with that yet, but she needed something to keep her hands busy. She turned her back to Juliet, pushing her luck as she was done dealing with her. Lucy did not expect her to do anything in front of Kai, especially with her apologizing over upsetting him. Good, she was finally leaving. Lucy was trying to keep at least her hands busy as she turned her attention back to Kai. "Don’t worry about her, she said with a lighter, soothing tone to her voice. "Get some rest, Kai. I can get you more water if you need it. Or if you need anything else; just ask.

xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx

I'll stop the whole world,
      I'll stop the whole world
      From turning into a monster
      and eating us alive
      Don't you ever wonder
      how we survive?
      Well now that your gone,
      the world is ours

User Image

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

User Image

⊱ ѕαу тнσѕє ωσя∂ѕ, ѕαу тнσѕє ωσя∂ѕ ℓιкє тнєяє'ѕ иσтнιиg єℓѕє. ¢ℓσѕє уσυя єуєѕ αи∂ уσυ мιgнт вєℓιєνє тнαт тнєяє ιѕ ѕσмє ωαу συт, уєαн. ⊰
discordia

discordiaWhen Juliet started speaking about how she was clumsy so she didn’t wear white very often in case it got messy, Kai almost laughed. He would’ve done if his head wasn’t aching so much. Instead, he settled for a weak smile. I guess I’m not crazy, although my thoughts are… Lucy handed him a glass of water and after thanking her, he leaned up a little so he could drink without spilling any. He wasn’t really paying attention to the obvious tension between the two girls, but he tried to focus when Juliet took hold of his hand. She says I’m real and that she’s real, but… How can that be true? It doesn’t make any sense… He couldn’t seem to find a reply and just sipped his drink slowly after she’d moved away again. The water was cooling his throat and making him feel a little better. It wasn’t too long before the silence was broken again by her asking questions though. This time, they were easy and he felt alright enough to actually answer them. “I’m eighteen… I got an advanced scholarship to University because I took my exams a year early…” He paused for a moment, noting that she’d said that he was going to University in the past tense. It’s probably nothing, Kai. Calm down. He told himself, not really believing it. “Literature and Ancient History. I also take Art History classes at night… So, I get to ask you a question, right? How have you been to a few different Universities when you look barely older than me?” The moment he’d asked it, he felt stupid. There were so many other questions that he could’ve asked, but instead he wanted to know about her education.

discordiaAfter answering Juliet again whenever she spoke for the next five minutes, Kai felt his head hurting, so he leaned over and placed the now empty glass on the bedside table before resting back against the pillow. He slowly closed his eyes in an attempt at lowering the pain, but he was still focused on the conversation that had now turned between the two girls. A strange nervous sensation rose in his stomach, and he felt like he was back at home during the Christmas holidays where his grandmother would argue with his mother about how to properly set the table. Kai knew from experience not to get involved in female fights, because the moment you said something, it would get turned back around. As he listened though, he realised it wasn’t something so trivial as how to set a table. Juliet was talking to Lucy the way she had spoken to Hugo back in the gardens, and although in a normal situation he would’ve run a mile because he hated confrontation, it wasn’t directed at him and both girls seemed perfectly lovely when they weren’t talking to each other. Still, he was nervous and didn’t even know what he could’ve said to make them stop arguing. Not that he would’ve had a chance to because the moment Juliet stopped talking, Lucy replied in an unmistakably angry tone. Kai couldn’t help it, his eyes snapped back open and he stared. Did she just say…? He thought, thinking he’d misheard. That was the only obvious explanation of course. She hadn’t finished though, and he felt physically sick by the time she had.

discordiaWithout waiting to find out what else would happen, Kai struggled to sit up and swung his legs over the side of the bed. “Wait…” He managed to say as he watched them. Juliet had her hand on the door and was apologising whilst Lucy was telling him to get some rest. This is insane. “W-what’s going on…?” He stuttered out before everything went black. He wasn’t sure how much time it had been since he passed out, but when he opened his eyes again, his head didn’t hurt at all. It was just a dream. Just a weird, insane dream. He thought as he noticed the ginger kitten curled un on his chest. “Hello, Kol. I missed you.” He whispered as he gently stoked the kitten. He had begged his mother for a kitten because they were his favourite animals, and after years of asking her, she finally relented and bought him the cutest little ginger one with white paws. It was good to see him again after being so lost in his strange dream. He sat up and carefully tipped the cat into his hands. There was something not quite right though, because Kol’s eyes were green, not grey. With a trembling hand, he looked at the tag around it’s collar. Kyrie. Kai closed his eyes for a just a second, trying to block everything out. I thought it was over… When he opened them again, he slowly looked around the room and realised that he was in the same place he’d passed out in. Juliet Eclipse was sitting in the chair next to his bed, and Lucy was sitting there too. The cat gave a quiet ’meow’ and jumped onto Juliet’s lap. “This isn’t a dream, is it…?” He said after a few minutes of silence, but he already knew the answer.

╔══════════════════════════╗

συтfιт

User Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
cσяvσ ғιиℓєιɢн ωσσ∂
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Profile Layout made by: Mewling Quim♧♧
。。。I won't let you turn around and tell me now I'm much too proud. All you do is fill me up with doubt.
This time, baby, I'll be bulletproof.。。。

QuimCorvo stood there and listened as Alexis explained herself and what happened to Alaric. He sort of felt bad for her because she seemed so nervous when Ryder had asked her about everything. But he knew Ryder and he knew that he wouldn’t ever be angry with the twins, he would rather be angry with himself, and to that Corvo shook his head a little as he looked back to his friend with a smug grin. Still, he wanted to give the poor girl a hug, but if he did he would have to stay near the girls and talk to Risa and he didn’t really feel like doing so at the moment, so he just stood there and looked to Lexi’s sketch. She had confirmed most of what he knew about the human, but he was sure that Ric was okay, and he wanted the Soleil siblings to just feel better about everything. Without thinking about it, he just smiled to her. “You’ve improved. It’s looking really great.” He said before she looked back to him and said hello. Oops. I didn’t mean to interrupt. He thought but as Alexis continued to speak to him, he kept their eye contact and a polite smile stayed on his face although his thoughts were elsewhere. “Maybe things out here are new at times, but they’re also old. Just when you aren’t sure of what to draw inside, close your eyes and think of your wildest imagination and you’ll find something new. That’s the great thing about being an artist; you can create things just by losing yourself. Don’t forget that.” As he stopped speaking he thought that he noticed her cheeks turning a pale pink but it was pretty cold out and that could have been why, but he glanced back to Ryder with an unreadable expression. It wasn’t but a few more moments before Lexi started to speak to her brother again and Corvo stood there listening to their conversation. Even though he looked to Risa, who was staring daggers into his very being, and he gave her a shaky smile. Unable to figure out what to say to either girl, Corvo was relieved when Ryder had mentioned going to the pool house. It’s getting a bit awkward. He thought with a sigh.

As Ryder had started to walk away, Corvo turned back to Lexi and Risa. “You know, Lexi, I’m sure that Ric is fine. He’s a tough kid, nothing’ll bring him down.” It was mostly to make her feel better, but from the state Ryder was in earlier, he was sure that statement was far from the truth. Surely enough Ryder heard him, but he knew that wouldn’t be enough to get his friend to believe him. He started to feel bad again, especially since he wasn’t sure of what to say to his cousin, and it seemed as though he just decided to ignore her. “You’re looking happier, Risa. Since the last time I’ve seen you. I have something for you that I was going to send off from here to your home, but I suppose I can give it to you later on if you wanna have dinner later or tomorrow? We have a lot to catch up on.” This was just a long shot, he wasn’t sure how she would take to him, but she seemed to soften her eyes and nod. It was only a couple of seconds later before Ryder asked if he was going with him and he shook his head with a smile. “Coming, dear.” He said in a mocking tone while falling in step behind his friend. “See you ladies later.” Ryder was quiet on the way to the pool house and it sort of worried Corvo, but he seemed like he was lost in thought, so he didn’t want to disturb him so he walked silently behind him.

As soon as they stepped into the pool house Corvo slid his coat off and held on to it. “It’s awesome in here.” He said while looking at the pool and listening to Ryder. He didn’t notice the sound coming up from downstairs at first because he managed to lose himself in the thought of pushing his friend into the pool. That would probably be horrible, and plus, it was freezing outside and he would feel terrible for doing that. “Yeah, we should, I haven’t played pool in a while. I don’t think I stay still long enough to do so, and it’s always tedious trying to make friends to play with. Plus, I’ve never been good at it and they mostly wanted to gamble.” Corvo closed his eyes and shook his head with a smile. “Anyway, yeah, we probably should do that too. It’d be awkward to explain why there was a dead person in the cinema, wouldn’t it?” He said as he followed Ryder down the stairs, but he didn’t look up until Ryder said hello to Kat, and as soon as he did Cor looked up to her with a smile. It had been years since the last time he saw Melody Devon, but she looked the same as ever. “Sunshine and rainbows, Kat? Sunshine maybe, rainbows don’t seem like your style.” He said with a smirk as she had only just noticed him and called him by his nickname that he had gotten at the Soleil manor. “Hello again.” Corvo said as he picked her up in their embrace and spun her around before planting a kiss on her cheek. Sometimes he really did meet the most amazing people in his travels, but since the Soleil manor, he never felt the need to get close to many others. Especially after Rosalya had told him they needed to go their separate ways. He pushed the thought of her away; he was long over what had happened, the girl just seemed to crop up into his memory at times.

“It is, isn’t it? But without the twins trying to plant themselves in the middle of everything. Lexi seemed different, Ry, is she okay?” He didn’t want to say anything about the fact that he noticed her looking at him, but just like his previous thoughts, he pushed that one away as well. “I’m fine though, Kat, how have you been? And you hardly ever wrote to me! Either of you. I feel sad now.” He mocked before she and Ryder bantered back and forth about the classic films that they all watched long ago. He shook his head but kept the smile on his face. It wasn’t but a minute later that they were all traveling up the stairs and to the top floor. As soon as the song started playing Corvo smiled brighter. “You know, I’m thinking you can keep picking the songs as long as you keep the good ones coming.” Ryder had let Corvo have the first break and he watched with a satisfied look as the pool balls scattered across the table. While Ry was taking his turn, Melody had asked him a question. “To study under Logan Eclipse for a couple of weeks. Hopefully I can find a way to stay. Especially if that means to be here with you guys. Even the twins. But Risa I’m not so sure about. Come on, Ry, you had that one.” He said with a laugh towards the end as Ryder missed hitting the first ball into the pocket.

After a few minutes Ryder had won the game so Corvo stepped over to the bar while Melody had picked out her pool stick and Ry set the table back up again. “So, what’s up Kat? Why are you here? You too Ry? And the twins. Well, I heard about the pact, I can’t pretend to be absolutely stupid, can I?” He asked as he walked behind the bar counter and made himself a drink while spotting a jar of maraschino cherries. Without hesitation he picked the jar up and opened it. “God yes. These are awesome and I don’t even like sweet things.” He grabbed a glass tumbler from the shelf and poured a few in it before screwing the lid back on and setting the jar into the small refrigerator behind the bar. “Want some?” He asked his friends as he settled himself onto a barstool and watched them play their game.

Outfit

User ImageUser Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
°ulietillyannaclipse°
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

°Well I heard you had the blues again. Seems like all those little things add up in the end. Well I know that you heard a lot about things you can't control. So many things we like to have, we just cannot hold.

QuimLearning some things about Kai had been fun, even if he was still currently ill and she was getting dirty looks from Laurel. So far her plan had started to work, if she could find out information about him, then maybe she could help him get back. Juliet had evaded his question by giving him a simply hazy answer. “I really just switched a lot.” Actually, I got the degrees that I wanted in every single one that I went to, but he doesn’t need to know that, does he? However, after their conversation had dwindled down and she had gotten a good amount of information about him, enough to put together the small puzzle as to where he should be as opposed to where he was at the moment at least, she had finally gotten upset enough with the maid to give her a piece of her mind, which she got back, and that had angered her to the brink of tears. However, she wouldn’t cry in front of either of these humans, not that being a human was a bad thing, she just didn’t want to show her weaknesses, and someone being so angry at her for nothing was one of them. She noticed Kai try to get them to stop before he managed to pass out. Good, he didn’t have to witness anything she was about to say, and she let go of the door knob and turned towards the maid.

“Are you fu—“ She had to stop herself for a minute to regain her composure and take a deep breath. This time, when she spoke, her voice was low and absolutely poisonous. “Are you kidding me? You had to go off and say that? He’s a human for god sake. I was trying to get enough information about him so I could arrange for him to be taken back to his university without having to realize that all of this wasn’t a dream. Now I don’t know why you’re so bitter towards me, I don’t even know you, but I would kindly appreciate it if you would remove the stick from your—“ Again, she had to pause because her emotions were getting the better of her and she just wanted to run straight to her room and cry. After another moment of taking a deep breath, she looked back to the human girl with sad eyes. She truly did pity them when they were this way, and the girl was absolutely gorgeous and with that thought Juliet wondered why she didn’t smile more often. Oh well. Not my problem. She thought before finishing her tirade. “No one is eating him and he’s probably in the safest place that he can be at the moment. It’s much better than leaving him to bleed and freeze to death by the magnolia tree, don’t you think? And where do you even have the authority to tell him about us? Jesus, did you even think? He thought he was in a dream and now when he wakes up it’s going to be a harsh reality.” Juliet really didn’t have a clue about this girl’s past, but at that moment she didn’t care at all.

She turned to leave once again, but before turning the door knob, she looked back to Laurel and frowned. “And if anyone is an abomination it’s your kind. You were devolved from my kind; Vampyre’s taught humans what they know, from the millions of different languages that we all use to the mundane acts such as growing food for you to feed your greedy little mouths and to sustain your life. We had to go into secrecy just so your kind wouldn’t be afraid of even the gentlest Vampyre, so keep your filthy opinions to yourself. You should be grateful that you’re here instead of anywhere else.” And with that Juliet left and began to walk down the hall before she leaned her head against the wall and started to cry. That had been the most stressful conversation that she had had since taking her ancient languages verbal exam before leaving the last Vampyre university she had gone to. Poor Kai. She thought, but her thoughts were interrupted by her elder brother saying her name. She quickly wiped away her tears and looked over to him.

“Desmond?” She asked, suddenly aware of where she was, where Kai was, and now where Desmond was. Why was he not with Lissi anymore? “What are you doing here?” She asked through a broken voice as though she had been trying to hide the fact she was crying, but she couldn’t help it. He looked concerned for her and it was a bit heartwarming, and it made her want to cry even harder. So, without thinking, she launched at her brother and clamped her arms around him while trying to hold back the tears. “Some people are just horrible. Why are they so horrible?” She asked him without expecting an answer. “I did nothing at all; I’m not an abomination, am I? What have I done? I don’t even know this maid and she still upset me so much so that I just want to go away for a while.” By the time she finished she was in tears again but she had let go of her brother and looked to the floor before noticing him trying to walk past her. She caught his arm and pulled him back. “No.” She said, her voice was stronger than before and her crying had ceased. “I handled it, I’m just angry, and I know that Kai is still hurt and in there.” She couldn’t pretend that she didn’t know about her brother’s past, because that would have been a disaster if he were to go in with Kai. “Just… I’ll go to the library sometime soon, okay? I’m sure Lissi is still in there, and I thought I saw Logan earlier. I want to spend time with all of you, but I’m going to be sure Kai is okay first.” As soon as she knew he wouldn’t go into Kai’s room, she let go of him and gave him another hug before turning and going back in there herself.

When Juliet opened the door Elissiana’s cat, Kyrie, had run inside and hopped on Kai’s bed. “You silly kitty.” She said quietly as she closed the door behind her, only glancing at the maid once, but not saying anything. She did, however, note the look of disgust she had received. After a moment of standing she sank into a chair beside Kai’s temporary bed and Kyrie had jumped into her lap. “What, you silly? Want me to love on you? You must have missed me.” She asked as the cat meowed at her. Juliet bent over and rubbed her cheek on Kyrie’s head and listened to her purr. “I’ll take that as a yes for the love and missing me?” She giggled when the cat meowed again. She never had a pet to herself, and Kyrie was Lissi’s, but she didn’t mind loving on her every once in a while.

After a while Kyrie had moved from Juliet’s lap to sit on Kai and Juliet smiled, especially when he mumbled to her and began to pet her. But, when he sat up and looked at her collar he just looked like he was going to pass out again. Juliet looked to Laurel with a look that had silently threatened her. Kyrie had hopped back into her lap after meowing again. Silly cat. She thought while picking her up and placing her on the floor. As soon as Kai asked if it wasn’t a dream Juliet frowned and leaned a bit closer to his bed. “No, Kai, I’m sorry. For you, I wish it was. We’re trying to figure out why you’re here or how you even got here.” She said softly. “With the fact that you’re distantly related to the Thorne twins we’re thinking that it wasn’t an accident. But you thought they were dead, didn’t you? Just by the way you looked at them.” While she was talking to Woolfred earlier she had gathered a bit of information on the Thorne family, although it wasn’t much considering both of the twins were turned. “Oliver and Hugo Thorne were both turned around one hundred and seventy eight years ago. They’re private about their life, so I don’t have information on them, but they were both pretty upset when you showed up with that necklace, so you see, I was thinking that it isn’t an accident that you’re here. So, I know that you think you’re dreaming, or thought, but if you remember anything about how you got here, please tell me.” She didn’t expect him to, but she really hoped that there was nothing planned. Nothing terrible, what with what happened with Rory the previous night, and her return, she wasn’t sure that the Eclipse manor could handle much crazier than it had. “I hope you understand that I’m only asking you these things because Vampyre’s have a sense of protection over their own, and my family, the Eclipse family, feels like we need to protect humans. Especially when they just pop up out of nowhere.” She really hoped that he understood and she wanted to just reach out and hug him because he looked absolutely terrified or exhausted, she couldn’t tell. Juliet didn’t even look back to Laurel, she was focusing solely on Kai and then Kyrie jumped back onto Kai’s bed and stared at him before meowing again and she couldn’t help but smile. “She likes you.” She said while biting her lip.
Quim

User Image

Dapper Glitch

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxLogan xxxxxxxJamesxxxxxxx Eclipsexxxxxxx

If time’s a song, I won’t wait for its reprise
I am done wishing farewells and goodbyes
I won’t let this place overshadow my birthright
I won’t wait another eon

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

"
                                              If being thrown in charge of an entire household was not hard enough, the party the night before added extra amounts of stress onto Logan Eclipse’s life. He was already at a loss of what to do around the household after his elder brother left for the Soleil manor. He had no experience, no training, not even a vague understanding of the amount of work that was put into everything he is now asked to do. He has caught on quickly, yet there have been new situations or problems surfacing each week it seems. This time it happened to be the fight at the party between Rory and one of the Soleil boys that caused a great disturbance among the guests. Logan was not at the party himself due to his studies and busy life, but he overheard plenty about it from anyone else who attended. Surely word has reached the rest of the Soleil family by now. How would Lady Soleil react, especially with her son’s attacker a close family friend of the Eclipses. Would it sound like a threat when they hear about it? He was uncertain what the relationship between the two boys were- if there was any; Logan felt as though he had little time to keep up with his younger siblings, let alone the guests- perhaps it was something more personal? But he heard Rory was about to attack Elissiana, unless that was part of the over-exaggerated gossip that was created as the news spread. Logan would have to talk to Woolfred about it to be sure before he took any action about the subject, for he was not sure himself if he could trust every bit of information he heard before running it through his family and close friends.

Speaking of Woolfred, Logan had to find him sometime soon. He had to make sure the level of blood packs in the manor were sufficient enough to support all of the new guests as well as those still living here. With the Soleil boy injured, he would need extra blood, and it was Logan's job to make sure they did not run out. If he needed to go collect more, he wanted to do so before most of the day was wasted away. The first place Logan checked was Woolfred's office, where he always seemed to be. Unfortunate for him, he was not there at the moment and only found a few maids busy tidying up the place. Logan assumed the elder vampyre took a break from his work to allow the maids to clean, and with a shrug he moved on. As he walked away, he caught a tad bit of the newest gossip spreading around the servants that immediately caught his attention. When he thought it would be more speculation about the party, he could have sworn they were speaking of a new guest, a human guest. This puzzled Logan, as he was uncertain if he heard them right, but nonetheless thought he could at least ask Woolfred or Lissi about it later. Logan made his way though the Chateaux de l'Eclipse, quite surprised he did not run into his siblings at the moment. He knew if they needed him, they would come to him. At the moment, and because he was uncertain of where Woolfred was, Logan figured he could head down to the kitchen and check the blood supply himself in the meantime. It was a good thing he thought to do this, for in the kitchen he found Woolfred.

"Hello, Woolfred," Logan greeted the man with a light smile on his face. "How are matters down here? He looked about the room, finding the servants in what he believed to be their busy jobs. Frankly, he had no idea what they were doing and felt a bit out of place because of it. "I wanted to speak to you about a few things, He crossed his arms behind his back casually to keep himself from fidgeting or talking with his hands. He knew he was doing just fine stepping in for his brother, but he was never completely confident in himself, especially when there were a large number of people in the room. "I came down to check on the blood inventory. Do you know how we’re doing on that? Logan figured he would start with the basics first, especially if he wanted to take care of that before it ran too low. "I also need to speak to you in private soon… He was certain Woolfred expected Logan to come to him about everything that has been going on, and hoped he would understand if he did not say much more. He did not want to go into a lot of detail, not yet, especially with so many curious ears around them listening in.

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

User Image
        xxxxTrapped and isolated
        Time is dislocated
        Eternity is what a moment seems
        When I am lost inside this dream
        When I can’t speak and I can’t scream
        And I can’t feel anything xxxx

Dapper Glitch

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only human,
      I've got a skeleton in me
      But I'm not the villain,
      despite what you're always preaching
      Call me a traitor,
      I'm just collecting your victims
      They're getting stronger,
      I hear them calling

" '

xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx

Lucy was glad when Kai finally fell asleep. She was not going to force him to even if he looked ready to collapse at any given moment. If he wanted to get up, she would let him despite not seeing it as the best thing to do. Perhaps he normally looks ill, or he believes he will be fine. He knows his own body better than she does, after all. As he did quickly drift off to sleep, Lucy helped Kai back into bed as if she expected all of this to happen. She got him back into a comfortable position on his bed and continued to care for him as if she was his nurse, not a simple maid. Lucy noticed a dark red patch blood on his bandage; most likely getting on there immediately after it was last changed. It did not look new, she could tell that, but it also looked uncomfortable and a bit unsanitary to be sitting in. As Lucy began carefully unwrapping Kai’s bandage, Juliet began another segment of her lecture. Wasn’t the girl finished with her yet? She kept herself busy with her work, trying to make herself look as if she was not paying attention despite listening to each word Juliet said. Her initial plan was to come up with some sort of comeback; something to get her to stop talking so much. She was waiting for something to use, anything, but nothing came. She only continued to critique Lucy on her attitude, which was not going to make much difference in the long run. Lucy wasn’t about to change how she acted, especially for a bratty little vampyre.

Lucy could not help but to let out a little laugh when Juliet said they were not going to eat Kai. They were vampyres; eating humans was more than expected of them. She knew her fair share of vampyres throughout her life who would say one thing, but act on a completely different note. It always happened to revolve around their diets and how they view humans as well. Lucy was not entirely sure if she could trust this new family she was working for. Personally feelings aside, she heard not all of the Eclipse children could control themselves. Then when you add the countless guests into the mix and all the humans working around the place, there has to be one or two people going missing once in a while. So what if Kai found out in a sudden way? The earlier he knew the better, so he could mentally brace himself for everything he should expect to encounter. So that meant Lucy was incapable of thinking properly? What about this girl? Had she not thought about what it was like to live as a human, forced to live with the constant guilt and pain of never seeing their loved ones again so they can serve never-aging monsters? Besides, it looked like Kai did not fully realize what she even said. He probably won’t remember much of their conversation anyways. Why was she so worried? "Do you not think that unlike you, I understand what he’s going though? That I may have been in his place once before? Her voice was smooth yet bitter, now moving on to reapplying a new bandage to Kai’s wounds. She tried her best to be gentle, but it was hard with the tension and adrenalin now flowing through her arms and hands.

Lucy tried to take a few calming breaths, but it was not helping much. What was Juliet going on about now? How horrible humans are? Lucy wanted to laugh, but she couldn’t help but to feel disgusted by it. How could a vampyre truly know the lives of those they mercilessly kill and consume? Vampyres couldn’t be the ones teaching and assisting throughout the years. Then again, by the ways they can clear out an entire town in one night, it only makes them seem like crueler creatures in Lucy’s eyes. She most likely would have pointed it out had Juliet not left as soon as the maid turned around. She watched her storm out and was glad, letting out a loud groan seconds after the door slammed shut. After she had fixed Kai’s bandage, she slumped into her chair, her head in her hands. She could understand the vampyre’s urge to be overpowering and bossy, but why did this one have to be so spoiled and bratty on top of that? Did she really think a girl who looked her age sounding like her mother would get the message across? She did not want anything more to do with her, and was beginning to hate the fact that she got this job. Watching over an injured human was one thing; she was quite used to that back home. But dealing with vampyres was obviously not her cup of tea. Did they not consider this when they were looking for someone to do the job? The girl came in to question Kai and this all happened; which they must have expected someone to do. She had to stop thinking about all that; she had to force herself to calm down. Lucy jumped to her feet, making her way over to the window looking out towards the lake. How she wished she was back in the stables, with the horses and normally without any other humanoid-like creature. They never gave her nasty comments or criticized her.

When the door opened again, Lucy was hesitant to turn around. ’Not again…’ she thought, and sure enough when she did look it was Juliet. Did she not get the hint? Why was she sitting in here while Kai was asleep anyways? Was it her goal now to annoy her until Kai woke up? With a sigh Lucy continued to look out the window, ignoring the vampyre, and longing to be out there. As much as she hated to admit it, there was something Juliet said that Lucy agreed with. Kai could have ended up somewhere else; somewhere that would not help him or treat any of the humans in the area with kindness. She lived in places like those once, back when she was too young to know the difference. It did not seem as such a terrible place to her, but she was also guarded from the dangers due to her age. For living in a vampyre’s home, she supposed it was not too terribly bad. They gave her a place to stay, food, clothes, things most vampyres would not waste on mere servants, especially ones who were not hired. Lucy even gets paid, despite being a holiday present instead of a newly hired staff member. Her brother had shared his dreams of a place this kind to humans, and now that she was living it, she was taking advantage of it. She would not be able to lose the grief and vengeance that plagues her thoughts, and she still longed to be on her own back with other humans, but like Juliet said, she could be anywhere else in this strange world. She did not want to admit to herself, but she was grateful for the improvement in her life. What still continued to confuse Lucy was how this Juliet was an Eclipse girl. She swore she met all of the Eclipse children, even the eldest who left to live elsewhere. Where did she come from? Better yet, was she just saying she was an Eclipse girl? Lucy looked back at her for a moment, seeing the resemblance of what she could remember of the others. She rested her head against the window’s glass, feeling an unfortunate tickle of regret. It did, however, morph into a new idea. If they were as kind as Juliet said, what if they were to let her go? Not in a way that she caused through fighting, but perhaps kindness. In the silence of the moment, Lucy somehow managed to mumble out "Thank you… It was barely audible, but she figured Juliet with her freaky vampyre hearing could hear her just fine. She cleared her throat a little, not sure why she felt the urge to keep talking. "When you’ve been through hell and back, kindness looks like mockery.

Lucy did not look back, just continued to stare out the window. She did not turn around even when Kai woke up; she barely noticed at first and thought it was more mumbles to the cat. She was halfway paying attention to their conversation, but she did not know who they were talking about. It was easier for her to keep to her own thoughts as she stared out at the cold outside. Her ears did perk up, however, when Juliet started talking about vampyres. Did she not just yell at her for mentioning it, and now she was going to talk to him about it like it was nothing? She was probably jealous Lucy told her first, not her. "I thought talking about your… ‘family’ was a bad thing, she said, not bothering to turn around. She wasn’t sure why she censored herself, why she couldn’t just say vampyre again. "You could have spared him from knowing. After that Lucy kept quiet, letting Juliet do whatever she was sent in to do.

As Lucy turned back and looked over at Kai, she figured he would be safe for a moment or two. She knew he would need water, and rushing back and forth from the bathroom would be a problem. She could run down and get a pitcher of water for him. She was hesitant for a moment with Juliet still in the room, but she eventually decided she might as well get it over with. Without announcing where she was going, Lucy walked out of the room, unaware of anyone waiting for her on the other side of the door.

xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx

I'll stop the whole world,
      I'll stop the whole world
      From turning into a monster
      and eating us alive
      Don't you ever wonder
      how we survive?
      Well now that your gone,
      the world is ours

User Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

✗✗══════════════════════════════════════════╗
·.·´¯`·.·risalee lisebith urlin·.·´¯`·.·
╚══════════════════════════════════════════✗✗

I've got some troubles, but they won't last. I'm gonna lay right down here in the grass and pretty soon all my troubles will pass.

outfit

✗✗●○booIrisalee could only just sit there and watch everyone else talk, she didn’t feel like speaking up, the entire situation was awkward enough as it was and she wasn’t even sure what to say. She sneered in Corvo’s direction before she figured out what she was doing and then she felt terrible about it, so she looked to the ground. It wasn’t fair. She used to be good friends with him years ago, and now they were complete strangers. Both with an attitude. Or so Corvo used to have an attitude with her, but what was his problem now? He seemed absolutely okay now. She pushed her thoughts away and looked around while wondering what she could say, if she could say anything at all, then eventually Ryder said that he was going to the pool house and Corvo stopped to talk Lexi for a moment. Risa felt small and she crossed her arms in front of herself before seeing Corvo turn to her. She listened while glaring at him, but her eyes softened and she looked a bit confused when he asked her if they could catch up. There was really nothing that she could say, so she just nodded and smiled as he called after Ryder.

Risa turned to Lexi and smiled. “They’re really good friends, aren’t they?” She asked, it was so great that Corvo had actually found friends, and come to think about it, she had only just found Lissi as a friend and now Lexi. “And Corvo really isn’t as horrible as he used to be, he spoke to me as if I were family instead of dirt. There was a time where he was a really terrible person, but I suppose I’m biased, because I blame his father for that. Then again, his mother is my mother’s sister, and the Wood family and my father’s family, Turlin, hated one another before our mothers married into their families. It’s just a whole mess of nothing.” Risa wasn’t exactly sure why she was telling Lexi this, perhaps because she could tell when someone held a light for someone else. All too well. She thought and even though it was somewhat bitter, she kept a smile.

After a few more minutes of Risa watching Lexi finish up her art, she finally spoke up. “Hey? Have you ever been in the art room in the manor?” Really, she was getting cold herself, and she was sure that Lexi was too. She waited on her new friend to gather her stuff before they walked back to the manor. “I tend to talk a lot, sorry.” She said with a grin as they entered the manor. It had always surprised her how the warmth could just wrap around you as soon as you walked in. It wasn’t long before they reached the art room and there were a couple of maids speaking at the door and Risa smiled at them. “Hello!” She said, and they smiled and walked off. She turned back to Lexi with a confused look. “Well, I don’t think they liked me at all, do you?” She giggled and walked to the middle of the room. There were easels and desks and a projector right in the middle, so she turned it on and found a few slides before placing them onto the projector and a city skyline had showed up onto the wall. “I’ve always found these neat. I can’t draw worth anything, but I love watching people and looking at pictures.”
boo●○✗✗

✗✗▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂✗✗
❝Zoom!oom!am!ham!rrrrrrunch!ip!ow!uuumble!
✗✗▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂✗✗

Distinct Poster

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DESMOND ALISTAIR ECLIPSE

{Outfit} - {Third Eldest Son} - {Eclipse} - {20}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Listening to Elissiana talk, Desmond couldn't help but keep silent and try to understand just what she trying to tell him. Yes feeding from his own wrist was a bad idea, but at least it healed up in time and it was hardly noticeable. But she did make a statement that told him how bad it was. He focused more on the fact that she said they had plenty enough maids around and there was nothing stopping him. But she was dead wrong. Everyone was. Everyone kept on thinking how animalistic he was just because of one moment that happened a long time ago. But he still felt those urges. Oh god did he want to just kill and kill again. It was his rush of entertainment and his favorite American Past Time. Having his own blood doners in his room and catering to his every will. He knew of one maid that was causing him a bit of indifferent thoughts since she had a mindset that seemed dangerous or threatening to his family. It felt very off in his head hand he knew just what he would do to her if she crossed the line. She would be come his new prey. And he might just break the boundaries just to prove a point that she was not going to harm his family.

Regardless, he still had a lot of built up anger in his head and he needed to get it out in some way somehow. He listened to Elissiana ask what plans he had, but he honestly couldn't think of any since he was just going to go back to his room and maybe drink. Read the books he had received from her. Which ironically, was what she mentioned next. But he still had to address everything she said as best as he could. "Of course you wouldn't know. I don't expect anyone to. I didn't tell anyone. I kept it to myself. But you don't see that I am fighting myself in a battle that can't be won. Neither side can win. It's always a halo in one hand and a set of horns in the other. Plus, even if I did utilize that note of us having plenty of maids and me taking one for my own personal use, you forget that I'm constantly watched like I'm some child. Ever since that incident years ago, I always have. It's unavoidable. At least Woolfred doesn't think I'm a kid. Hell even Juliet...". He stopped.

In the back of his head he could sense that something was wrong. As fast as his eyes got wide then face claimed a serious facial expression, he shot up from his seat and simply said "Juliet's highly upset. Something's wrong" before hopping over the chair and running out of the room. He would run with the assist of his speed and within seconds he was by the door Juliet had just left out of. Tear-stained cheeks as evidence to what he thought. He could smell Kai just inside that room and his head started to wind up in a bit of an accelerated rate, but his main focus was Juliet right now. "I felt you upset. I needed to see what was going on. What maid are you talking about? Who hurt you?" Desmond asked. Upon finishing his statement she would go on to explain everything he needed to hear. By then, he could sense another female presence and his eyes almost shadowed in a blackened color. Juliet apparently felt that she knew what he he was about to do. But at that point, all he could do was fake that he wouldn't be doing anything. For now.

But he would stay outside of the room and lean against the wall just outside of the door so he could wait for the maid to come out. He expected Elissiana to follow him. Especially if her or Juliet could circulate or pick up on what Desmond was thinking at this point. With the door opening seconds later. Desmond had no time to think as the sight of a maid's down would show through one step out and soon the image of Lucy would be fully apparent. He waited until the door closed and then without warning, shot his hand forward to grip Lucy around the neck take her to the opposing wall across the hallway. Grip tighter then ever, Desmond felt words were indeed needed in this case scenario, but if anyone could have heard her body slam against the wall and his words fill the hallway moments later, it was like clockwork until he would snap. Even his eyes were starting to change between their natural ice blue, and a darkened almost blackish hue. But for now, until she gave him reason to attack, words would be his weapon.

"I heard from downstairs that.. you like to upset people? Is that right? You like to break people down into feeling useless and worthless? Let me ask you this.. How do you feel. right now..? Knowing that in my grasp, I have the power to either kill you and make you my personal living breathing blood doner. Or, I can show you mercy and let you leave with this warning. Let me make something perfectly clear. I don't like when people insult my family. I don't like when people cause my sister to break down and tear up. Whatever you said, I can avenge within a matter of two seconds. Realize this, I'm not as kind or forgiving as Juliet or my older sister, Elissiana. I'm not as understanding or easily convinced to show you any sign of mercy. I am what you fear. I will be what you fear. Because you should consider yourself marked. Everywhere you go in this house.. Anywhere on these grounds.. I will be there. You want me to let go? Beg for it. Make me feel just how desperate you are to live the rest of your life. Show me just how pitiful and broken down you really are"" Desmond threatened. Grip tightening harder throughout the response just to prove to Lucy who was really in control of the situation.

Dapper Glitch

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx Alexis Rosa Soleilxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

xxx " '

"You’re right, Ryder, Lexi said as she listened to him speak about their brother. Alaric was capable of taking care of himself, especially after the two of them spent less and less time together. She was not used to this in a way, mainly because of all the help she would give him before they moved from their home. But Lexi knew he would be all right deep down. He already improved so much since the night before. He had to be completely better soon. Her thoughts lightened up as Ryder changed the subject to her sketch. She smiled when he commented on it. As she looked it over sitting there, she did like how it turned out. She did not expect Corvo to comment on it as well, mainly because he looked as though he was lost in his own thoughts. Her smile grew with his comment, and she did not notice at first but she began to blush once again. Lexi did not know why she felt too nervous to answer; she had to resort to nodding as a response to his tip. As they walked away, she could barely make out a "See you later before they got too far.

Lexi shook her head. Why was she acting like this? She ignored the thought, or tried to and listened to Risa. She did not expect that Corvo’s family had a bit of a grudge, especially with Risa’s family. Risa seemed like such a nice girl and couldn’t see her being mean to anyone. She could see Corvo acting that way, especially when she first met him. But now he seemed more willing to change than Risa when they both confronted one another. Lexi wan unsure about what to say in response to Risa and Corvo’s family history, so she kept quiet for the most part. She did not occasionally, letting her know she was listening to her. Although she did not mind learning more about the two of them, the younger vampyre was uncertain as to how to respond to Risa’s storytelling.

"The art room? Lexi asked, her face lighting up. "I forgot about that room! She had found it a few times while she was wandering the halls of the Chateaux de l’Eclipse, but because she always stumbled upon it by chance, she could never remember how to get there. Most days if she tried to find it again, she would become distracted with something else and sketch that instead of making it all the way to the room. A large smile was on her face. This time she would force herself to pay attention if she had to and remember how to get there. Maybe she could take Ric with her as soon as he was better. Lexi quickly gathered her things and placed them in Ric’s art bag since she did not have her own with her. She figured she could organize everything later, since her body was now starting to be bothered from the cold. Lexi cheerfully followed after Risa with a light bounce in her step. She was shivering a bit from the cold as well, so feeling the warmth as they stepped inside made Lexi much more comfortable.

As she followed after Risa, Alexis noted exactly where they were and where they were going. Lexi always preferred getting lost over knowing which way to go, so her sense of direction was forced to become a bit skewed. If she came back later, she would most likely have to start from the main doors and wander her way over. Her smile only grew as she entered the art room, feeling more at home here. Lexi made her way over to the projector with Risa but instead took a seat at a nearby desk. She found the picture Risa put up on the projector quite lovely, but Lexi had a new idea about what to sketch instead of whatever was in front of her. She wanted to try Corvo’s suggestion and draw what was in her imagination instead of whatever was in front of her. Lexi pulled out her sketchbook and a pencil before closing her eyes, trying to imagine something new to draw. What she imagined caught her off guard, and Lexi would be surprised if a startled look did not cross her face. When she wanted to imagine something new, only one person’s face would come to mind no matter how many times she tried to change it. ’But why Corvo?!’ she thought as she began to feel a bit uncomfortable sitting there. She had to talk to someone about it and figure out why all of this was happening. She would have shared her thoughts with Risa despite not knowing her so well. She was not sure if it was best to speak about her slight crush on Risa’s cousin who has a history of anger between the two of them. She would probably tell her, but she wanted to wait until she knew what these feelings were herself before she shared with everyone. "Um… Risa… Lexi said hesitantly, sitting still in her chair. "It was really nice spending time with you, but I need to check up on Alaric real quick. Something is… wrong… She was hoping Risa would think Ric needed the help more than Lexi did. She especially did not want Risa to think that she did something wrong or made Lexi uncomfortable. Lexi quickly gathered her things once more and hurried out of the room.

As quickly as she could, Lexi ran to Alaric’s room. She did not want anyone to stop her. Even though the thoughts would not leave her head so easily, she was afraid they would and she did not want to take the risk. Once she reached Ric’s door, she knocked loudly. It was done slightly on accident, since the adrenalin rush and nerves were getting the best of her. "Ric? Are you in there? she asked. He should be there; whether or not he was awake was the question. When he answered, she rushed in. Lexi leaned against his bedroom door, his art bag falling off her shoulder and to her side. "Ric! She began to speak quickly, not sure of how to make any of her thoughts make sense. "Ric help me… Ryder… was worried… And Corvo! Corvo is here too! And… and… Something’s wrong… Lexi let out a long sigh as she slid down the door and sat on the floor. She had to calm down or else there was no way for Ric to help or understand her. Her mouth was dry and she felt nervous about telling him. She was not sure why; she always told her twin everything without a care. What made this time any different? "Ric… I think… I think I fancy Corvo…

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Look, all I know is that
you're the nicest thing I've ever seen
And I wish that we could see
if we could be something
Yeah I wish that we could see

if we could be something

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

☩┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

׺°”˜`”°º×「ɑℓɑɾɩϲ ʈɧσϻɑș Ϩσℓҽɩℓ」׺°”˜`”°º×

☩┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→

✗You didn't have to smile at me. Your grin's the sweetest that I've ever seen.➸
✗But you did. Yes you did. ➸
✗You didn't have to offer your hand. 'Cause since I've kissed it, I am at your command.➸
✗But you did.➸

Outfit

After a long while Alaric just laid on his bed with his book open but his thoughts were so far away from the book and he was paying little attention to anything happening in it. It was something along the lines of humans hunting Vampyres for their blood due to some false effect that it had on them. Alaric shook his head, if only they knew what it was like for you to feed from your soul mate. He couldn’t get Rory’s face, scent, taste, the texture of his hair and skin; he just couldn’t get Rory out of his head. Drinking the blood from your soul mate was the most intimate thing in the world and it trumped any other sort of closeness that they could ever have. ALARIC. He thought, Stop thinking about Rory so much, it’s not like you’ve not shared blood before. But he was there this time. Oh god. He was all there and it was amazing. Ric chuckled and flopped over onto his back and held the book over his head while trying to read still. He had Rory’s scent all over him and he was wearing his shirt and everything just felt normal again and he was sure that he couldn’t be absolutely happier. Thirty minutes or so passed since he turned over onto his back and he was a quarter of a way through the book before he realized that he wasn’t paying attention to any of the words, so he closed his eyes and sighed with a smile. Rory’s blood still surged through his veins and he knew that was the reason he couldn’t concentrate at all. His heartbeat had sped up again so he opened his eyes and attempted to read some more while trying to calm him down. For a moment he wondered why it was different, why he didn’t get extreme feelings when he had Ryder’s blood, but he pushed that away because he didn’t want to think of the previous night again. Not at that moment. However, he figured it was because he was certain that Rory was his soul mate. Or maybe it was because Ryder was his brother. It didn’t even matter anymore as a loud knocking on his door broke his concentration and sent him toppling over the edge of his bed and straight onto the floor with the book landing on his head. “Ooowww…” He groaned as he pushed himself up while listening to his twin call his name and ask if he was in his room. “I’m here, you can come in.” He said as he rubbed the back of his head with an awkward grin. I wouldn’t have been an hour ago… He thought while shaking his head as Lexi rushed in.

As soon as Lexi came in she dropped Alaric’s art bag and as she started to speak his heart jumped to his throat. She needed his help and she seemed so worked up that he didn’t hesitate to go sit down in front of her and look at her with his dark blue, concerned eyes. “Lexi, calm down and tell me what’s wrong.” He said just as he was trying to sort everything out. “So, Corvo is here? Corvo Wood? That insufferable guy who came to study with Mother for a couple of years?” He asked without thinking. “And why was Ryder worried? Everything has been fine. Wait? What’s wrong?” As soon as she said something was wrong his heart stopped and all the list of everyone he loved ran through his head. “No one is hurt, are they? What’s wrong, Lexi?” Finally, after he was quiet long enough, she spoke up. Alaric stared at her for a few moments with a blank face and then a minute later he started chuckling before falling backwards into a full on roar of laughter. “Lexi…!” He hardly managed to say before propping himself up on his elbows and looked to his twin who looked slightly hurt by his laughing. “God, Lexi.” He couldn’t slow his giggling so he shook his head and said what he needed to say the best he could through each laugh. “You scared me half to death, you know!” There was no way that saying could be taken lightly anymore, but he didn’t care. He felt amazing and he couldn’t stop laughing. “I’m not laughing at what you said.” Ric managed to say eventually as he sat up and pulled himself and Lexi to their feet and leading her to the sofa that was across the room. “Cheer up and calm down, sissy.” He said while he sat down beside her and looked to her. It took him a few minutes to actually process it, but he couldn’t stop smiling.

Eventually he sat back and stared up to the ceiling, he still felt Rory’s blood and he knew that his twin hadn’t ever seen him this crazy before, but what could he do now? Besides laugh. “So, why was Ryder worried?” He asked first, but the answer was obvious. He knew that his siblings didn’t want him near Rory and that was just too bad. He figured that Alexis noticed the fact that he was wearing Rory’s shirt since it smelled exactly like Rory and looked like something he would wear. He suddenly felt nervous while he thought about what Ryder would think or how he would feel once he found out that Ric had gone to see Rory after promising to stay in his room. I wouldn’t do it any differently. He thought and slightly nodded to himself even though he was looking to his twin. However, after she answered, it didn’t take him long to get back on the subject of Lexi’s newest revelation. “So, Corvo?” He asked with a grin and noticed how his sister’s face turned to a bright pink. “Alexis Rosa! You’re blushing!” He pulled her into a quick hug before setting to drill out any information that he could. “Has he changed any? Does he look good? OH! How is his attitude now? Isn’t he Ryder’s friend…? That means he’s way older than you. Oh well, Rory’s much older than me.” He said and he was talking at the speed of light without realizing it, but he was sure that his sister could understand him. They were twins, of course, so this wasn’t the first time that they’ve had a conversation like this. However, he shut his mouth long enough to listen to his twin speak her thoughts about Corvo.

Alaric was still listening to everything that Lexi was saying, but he was lost in his own thoughts too. This was Lexi’s time to tell him something, a big secret, and it reminded him of the time he told her about how he felt the same attraction to guys that he had for girls too. It was a confusing time for him and it wasn’t anything uncommon around Vampyres seeing as their lifespan had outlived nearly anything else. He felt ashamed at times, but he knew that his family would love him the same no matter what, but the thing that bugged him the most was what if he fell in love with a guy and couldn’t carry on his own name. There were ways around that though, and it didn’t matter now. It did, but it didn’t. He was too young to have even thought of that in the first place. The very first time he did was when he and Lexi had just been allowed to start gradually aging themselves and they no longer played with her dolls or his cars. Ric missed those days at times, things were much simpler and they had their father and their mother. Things were perfect and then they weren’t. But slowly they were getting better again. He had found Rory and now Alexis had a crush. He honestly couldn’t have been happier for her.

However those thoughts made him wonder about Ryder and Jennifer. Neither of them had seemed too keen on the whole “love” thing when they all lived at the Soleil manor, but he hadn’t heard from Jenny in about a year, and that was when she wrote him a letter to tell him that she missed both him and Lexi. Then she included how she had fallen for one of their further out neighbors who would come over to go riding with her now that he and Lexi were gone. Alaric shook his head, but he still worried about Ryder, he really didn’t want his elder brother to seem so lonely all of the time. His face must have settled with a distant frown even though he was still listening to Lexi because she suddenly asked him what was wrong. Ric shook his head and smiled. “Nothing, just listening and thinking at the same time. Do you think Ryder is okay?” He asked suddenly, not really wanting to interrupt what she was saying about Corvo, but Ryder was pretty torn up when Cor had left their home and he really didn’t get close to many people after that. At least if he did Alaric didn’t know. Ryder always seemed to look out for him and Lexi more than himself. He said it was because they were the babies and they needed to be looked after. ”You’re my baby brother and sister, why would I not take care of you?” He remembered him saying one time when he asked him about it and he was serious. So Alaric left things alone and let Ryder go about what he knew to do the most. Alaric had to quickly change the subject before he had gotten any more worried than he was, so he smiled again and asked Lexi some more things about Corvo. “So, have you two talked? How do you know you fancy him?” He asked, but only because he wanted to get the thoughts of their older brother’s happiness—or possible lack of— out of his mind.

✖●Hello, goodbye, I'm rather crazy and I never thought I was crazy.●ღ➸

User Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image
╔═══════════════╗
ωσσℓӻɾε∂ ∂'εσɲi
╚═══════════════╝

≫ ┪Well I looked my demons in the eyes lay bare my chest said, "Do your best to destroy me."┞⋙
≫ ┪You see I've been to Hell and back so many times I must admit you kinda bore me.┞⋙

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woolfred was summoned from the library when he was talking to the three present Eclipse siblings and he sighed as he got to the door after saying his goodbyes to the group. “Yes?” He asked the maid who then told him about a couple of guests that had arrived to the party the previous night unannounced. He was certain that there would be a few, but if they came unannounced and expected to stay, then they would get what they could in the means of a room and blood. There were already plenty of Vampyres there that needed to feed as well and plenty that couldn’t feed strictly on animals, such as Desmond and a couple of older Vampyres. Woolf rubbed his head and sighed as he headed towards the Vampyre couple that had come the previous night expecting the very best. His patience had already run out with these two. They came in—without notice— wanting the very best room, which he didn’t let them have of course, they were just children. Either barely over three hundred or so. Do they think this is a hotel? He thought to himself as he got to the room that they two of them were staying in and knocked. After a short argument, which ended in him letting them know that they’ve overstayed their welcome—in polite words, of course—he led the two of them to the front door and watched as they left. Finally he headed to the kitchen to see what the fuss was about with the blood. Anything to make it easier on these kids… although they aren’t really kids anymore, are they old man?

Once Woolfred entered the kitchens he went straight to the blood supply and checked it, it all seemed to be well enough, they had all sorts and there was no reason anyone should have been complaining. But that’s people for you, isn’t it? His thoughts were tiring at best but he knew that he had millions of things to do today, especially after last night. He had to find Logan and speak with him, but he just had this sneaking feeling that he needed to go see if Desmond was in the library still. He decided to do that first, but as he was leaving the kitchens Logan shown himself and asked for him. “Master Logan.” Woolfred said as he greeted their young leader. Usually he would skip the formalities, but they were in the presence of servants and he wanted to be sure that they had their respect for this man. “Everything here is fine, however the supply looks lower than usual, but that’s nothing new for the first of the month. I’m sure you can hold off until tomorrow to gather the supplies.” Logan looked as though he really needed to speak to him, and sure enough, he did. “We can speak now, let’s head to my office?” He asked but without an answer he headed in the direction of his office.

However, as they made their way towards Woolfred’s office, he glanced inside of the library to see it empty. His blood ran cold for a moment; he had already had a terrible feeling settle inside of his bones. “One slight detour.” He said as he led Logan towards Kai’s room, and sure enough, his suspicious were spot on. Desmond was strangling a poor maid and Woolfred was aware of her past for the most part. Mainly because it was his job to know. “Desmond. Put her down.” He said as he walked towards the both of them. He could tell that the young Eclipse boy was hardly holding himself back and he didn’t let go until Logan had said something. Woolfred watched the girl sink to the floor and he helped her up while noticing the bruises that had already begun to form around her neck. Jesus, Desmond. He thought while watching the girl run off. Woolf said nothing as Logan had already started speaking to his younger brother. “Not in the hall, everyone.” He said as he noticed Juliet peeked her head out of the door with tears forming in her eyes. Lilly, you silly girl… Woolfred wasn’t sure what was said, he and Logan had just arrived there in time to stop Desmond from torturing the girl. He shook his head but then pushed forward towards his office with both Logan and Desmond in tow.

It was only a few minutes before they reached Woolfred’s office and he turned on his lamp then set to building a fire. He hardly used it now that Aeron was gone, it was better for him to be in the library where he could be around everyone all of the time. To be sure things were going well enough. “First things first. Logan,” He skipped the formalities this time, he had known this man since he was born. There was never really a need for him to be formal. They were, after all, family. Seeing as Woolfred was brought in by the Eclipse children’s father. He was never asked to do anything, he volunteered. He was so young when he was brought in… young and half dead. For a minute he wondered if Rory would end up like him and he hoped that he wouldn’t. He looked that way for years, like he would turn out exactly like Woolf, but then he met Alaric and it all seemed different. But again, he was sure this is exactly what Logan needed to speak to him about, so he asked them both to sit down as he sat in his old chair. “You said you needed to speak to me?” Then he turned to Desmond. “And we all three need to have a chat about what that was, Desmond. I’m not going to treat you as a child, but I would like to know that I can trust you long enough to turn my back and take care of things. We have all given you free reign of yourself and I know you’re doing so much better.” Woolf was more concerned than anything. Him being so close to Kai, hurting Laurel, and he knew that Juliet wouldn’t have had the power to stop him from doing anything and if Desmond had hurt Juliet again, like that one time, he would never forgive himself again. Everything seemed okay before, but now it felt like it was going to fall apart at the seams. Woolf promised their father that he would constantly keep tabs on his children but not interfere with the things they had planned to do. So he idly sat by and watched how things changed around him. Some for the best, some for the worst, but he knew that all of this was nothing the Eclipse children couldn’t handle. Each and every one of them was much stronger than they thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
Miss
Loves
You
Okay?

≫ ┪It's the hurt I hide that fuels the fire inside me.┞⋙
≫ ┪Will I always feel this way? So empty, so estranged?┞⋙

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

discordia
discordia

elody atryna lise evon
discordia

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

¢αяяу σи му ωαуωαя∂ ѕσи, ℓαу уσυя ωєαяу нєα∂ тσ яєѕт. тнєяє’ℓℓ вє ρєα¢є ωнєи уσυ αяє ∂σиє, ∂σи’т уσυ ¢яу иσ мσяє.

discordia
discordia
συтfιт
discordia

discordiaMelody shook her head and winked at Corvo. “I can be full of rainbows when I want to be, sweetie.” She said teasingly before he twirled her around. It was quiet whilst Ryder was explaining about Lexi, and she felt a knot in her stomach. I don’t even know if she likes me anymore. We’ve barely spoken, and she does seem different, not matter what Ry says… What am I even thinking? I’ve been here for less than twenty four hours. Still, a lot has happened since I arrived last night. Like meeting Hugo… Kat pushed away her thoughts and switched off the movie projector. There was no way she could start feeling strange again right now. Not with Ryder and Corvo there. “Excuse me, but I did write. Once. Or twice. Maybe. Oh, come on, you know that I think writing is boring! It’s so much more fun just to see someone in person.” She was laughing again, and she didn’t stop until they were half way up the stairs. “Oh! I forgot my bag. I’ll be up in a minute.” Melody turned and headed back down into the cinema room. It was hard not to glance over at the sofa and picture herself sitting there with Hugo’s arm wrapped around her. It hadn’t even been for very long and he was upset the whole time, but it had still felt nice. With a gentle sigh, she picked up her rucksack and slung it over her shoulder before following the other two.

discordiaRyder had asked if she wanted to play pool with them, not just out of politeness, but also because Corvo still had the strand of hair in his face and he didn’t think he handle it anymore. Stop being ridiculous. It’s just because it’s been years since you last saw him. That’s all it is. Snap out of it. Despite asking, there was still a tiny part of him that wanted her refuse so that he could spend some more time alone with his best friend after not seeing him for so long. He hoped that it wouldn’t show in his voice though, and a wave of relief passed over him when she actually accepted. It was almost as though he didn’t have to decide anymore, and that he felt better because of it. “Lexi is still the same as she was. Alaric spends a lot of time with… Well, with Rory.” It was still difficult to say his name, and he wondered if that would ever change. Hopefully it would considering his brother was still completely in love with the person who had stabbed him. It wasn’t his fault, Ry knew that, but it still hurt. “He spends a lot of time with him anyway, which means Alexis does things by herself more often. She hasn’t changed though as far as I can tell, and when they’re together again it’s as though nothing is different. Both of them are more mature here than they ever were at the Soleil manor, but in a good way.” I think. Although he didn’t have the courage to say it out loud.

discordiaWhen Corvo complained that he hardly got any letters, Ryder had to look away. Melody replied pretty quickly which half saved him from it, but he knew he couldn’t keep quiet forever. “Well, I couldn’t exactly reply to your letters because I didn’t know what they said. You have really bad handwriting, Cor.” He said with a solemn expression, before he started laughing. “I’m just teasing. I’ve just not had much time to actually sit down and write a letter. Plus, you’re here now so you can’t hold it against us!” He was lying, of course. There had been plenty of times where he’d sat down at his desk back home and started writing a letter to his friend. Everything that he wrote just seemed so pointless though, and there wasn’t one time that he hadn’t ended up crunching the paper and throwing it away. Melody’s voice broke through his thoughts, and he joked with her about the classic films they used to watch for a while, before they started walking upstairs. It didn’t take him too long, although he did struggle for something to say after he was left alone with Corvo again. Kat wasn’t too far away though, and by the time they were at the games room, she was back again. “I agree! This song is great,” he said with a warm smile.

discordiaRyder picked out a cue stick after motioning to Corvo that he could break first. The balls scattered around the table, but when it came to his turn, he couldn’t help but listen in on their conversation. He’s going to try and stay longer? He was barely paying attention to the shot, and when he looked down, it had completely missed although it was a perfect line up. RYDER. Concentrate! He yelled mentally at himself, and focused on actually hitting them after that. The game only lasted a few minutes, and because he’d drowned out everything else and actually concentrated, he’d won. “Oh brilliant. I should just surrender now!” He said teasingly as Melody walked over. He received a light tap on the head with her cue stick after she’d picked it out, and he gave her a pained look whilst holding his head in mock horror. She stuck her tongue out in response, and he winked before setting the table up again. “The twins were sent here after the pact, and I wanted to come so I could look out for them. It took me a year to persuade Lady Soleil. She said she wanted me to focus on myself since they were gone. It didn’t take her too long to realise I couldn’t though, so she relented.” Ryder left out the part about him not actually being able to look out for his baby brother and sister and what had happened last night because he didn’t want to get depressed again.

discordiaMelody nodded as Corvo replied to her question. “Well, you can just make the plea to your father on the grounds that you’re learning so much from the Eclipse family!” She said with a giggle, but it faded away when he mentioned Risa. “She’s your cousin, right? Maybe you can build some bridges with her whilst you’re here. Not literally, obviously. Unless you’re into that sort of thing. In which case, you are one weird Candyman.” She’d never met Risa, but she knew a lot about Vampyre lineage and family histories. It was unfortunate that the two cousins didn’t get along just because of their parents. It was like a less extreme version of the Soleil’s and Eclipse’s, although that seemed to be mended now. Still, she doubted that everyone was perfectly at ease with the new pact and their attempts at peace. Melody shrugged out of her leather jacket and was carefully placing it on the stool next to hers when she heard that Ryder had missed his shot. She glanced over at him and could’ve sworn that there was a pale blush creeping along his cheeks, but if someone had pointed out that she’d missed her shot then she would probably get embarrassed too. It didn’t seem to phase him though, and he went on to actually win the game. “Ooh, my turn!” She grinned whilst jumping down from the stool and choosing her pool stick, which she almost immediately hit Ryder with after his comment. “You know why I’m here. The same reason I go anywhere; I just love to travel.” There was an underlying tone of sarcasm that crept through the sincerity, but she couldn’t explain why without feeling horrid, and she actually felt alright for once.

discordiaA little while into their game, she realised that she was absentmindedly touching the necklace Hugo had tied around her neck every time it was Ryder’s turn. I wonder if he’s alright… The fact that she couldn’t stop thinking about him though was slightly annoying. Melody had never been clingy to anyone in the entirety of her life, and she didn’t know how she was supposed to feel about starting now. “Ew, no. Cherries are awful! I don’t eat anything that squeaks between my teeth.” She replied automatically when Corvo offered the maraschino cherries. Ryder shook his head with a laugh. It was a genuine laugh, and one she’d heard a lot of when she was staying with the Soleil families. Especially around Corvo. It made her want to have Ric and Lexi right there with them, the way it was back then. She also wanted Hugo there though, and she’d never even met him before yesterday. There I go thinking of him again, she thought and rolled her eyes. It didn’t take her long to easily hit the white against one of the solids and there was a sparkle in her eyes as she watched it ricochet against two more, where all three rolled straight into the pockets. “I guess I’m just amazing.” She said teasingly, and nudged Ryder a little in a friendly way. Her payback was being attacked with a bear hug, which she wriggled away from, giggling. “It’s nice to see you looking happy again, Ry. You were all tense when I saw you last night.” Kat regretted saying anything at all for a split second, worried that he would get upset again, but when she glanced up, he just looked happy. “So what are you planning on learning from Logan?” She asked Corvo whilst Ryder took his turn. He missed the shot though, and she watched him for a few seconds before walking over, potting the black and winning the game. Ryder wasn’t looking at her though, and he’d walked over to the bar where he was pouring himself a drink. Huh. That’s weird. Nothing sprang to mind about what she could say though, and it wasn’t her place anyway. “You want a game, Candyman?” She enquired as she set the table back up, noting that Ry looked perfectly normal and happy as he sat on one of the stools at the bar.

User Image User Image

User Image

ωє αяє נυѕт мιѕgυι∂є∂ gнσѕтѕ тяανєℓιиg єи∂ℓєѕѕℓу. тнє σиєѕ ωє тяυѕтє∂ тнє мσѕт ρυѕнє∂ υѕ fαя αωαу.

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

User Image

⊱ ѕαу тнσѕє ωσя∂ѕ, ѕαу тнσѕє ωσя∂ѕ ℓιкє тнєяє'ѕ иσтнιиg єℓѕє. ¢ℓσѕє уσυя єуєѕ αи∂ уσυ мιgнт вєℓιєνє тнαт тнєяє ιѕ ѕσмє ωαу συт, уєαн. ⊰
discordia

discordiaKai tried to reply when Juliet asked him about his apparently dead ancestors, but all he could do was sit up in bed and stare intently at the wall in front of him. The patterns in the wallpaper almost seemed to move after a while, but he blinked and they stopped. Oliver and Hugo are Vampyres. Juliet is a Vampyre. I’m in a house full of Vampyres. Oh god… It took him a long time to realise that it was actually silent again. He slowly looked up and immediately noticed that Lucy was sitting there looking absolutely annoyed. “Are you a Vampyre?” He asked cautiously, not sure about it at all. She didn’t make him feel so nervous as everyone else he’d met there. He realised that he couldn’t keep quiet anymore now that he’d actually broken the silence though, so he turned back to Juliet. “Sorry… I just… I don’t know. I was writing a paper on my family lineage for my Ancient History course. I was sitting in my dorm. That necklace… I’m pretty sure it was their mother’s. I’d asked my family to send me old relics that would help me with my paper, and that was one of them. They also sent me some portraits, which is how I knew who they were. I… I swear… I don’t know how I got here…” He tried to make his voice as sincere as possible so that she would believe him, but it was breaking. He truly didn’t even know what he was supposed to think. He’d heard the stories about people being obsessed with books about people like them, but that’s what they were supposed to be. Just stories.

discordiaThere was a confused look on his face as he carefully moved around so that his feet were touching the floor. What were you expecting, Kai? That you could touch solid ground and that would make things more real? He wasn’t sure at all, but whatever he had been thinking of, he didn’t feel any different. The kitten that looked so much like Kol jumped back onto the bed and stared up at him, meowing. “Hello again… Kyrie, right?” He paused and glanced at Juliet. He wasn’t sure what for though, perhaps reassurance. “I’ve got a cat who looks just like you. Except he’s a boy. Kol…” The whole time he was speaking, he was gently scratching behind the kitten’s ears. It seems that Kol isn’t the only one who likes that, he thought as he heard the quiet purring sounds. When she’d jumped down again, Kai looked up and saw that Lucy had disappeared. He hadn’t even heard her leave. Slowly, he tested out his strength by putting a little more weight onto his feet. It didn’t take him long to figure out that he could stand up without falling over, and he carefully walked over to the bedroom door. There was a menacing voice floating through the thick wood, but despite it being muffled, he knew that whoever it was talking, they could be hurting Lucy. Without even thinking, he lifted his hand to the handle and was about to pull the door open when he was quickly, but surprisingly gently pushed aside.

discordiaJuliet was standing in-between him and the door now and she whispered for him to keep quiet. Kai took a step back and stood there awkwardly, doing as he was told. He was about to protest when she opened the door just enough for her to see whatever it was that was going on, but he thought better of it. The voice slowly faded away and he guessed that it was over because Juliet closed the door again. “What…” He began, but trailed off when he saw the look on her face. It looked as though she would start crying any second now. “A-are you okay?” He asked nervously. After she had sat down again, he did the same, but this time in the chair that Lucy had been sitting at earlier, instead of on the bed. He wanted to ask about what happened outside the room, but Juliet seemed to regain her composure and asked him if he had any questions for her. She was obviously trying to forget about the last five minutes, so he didn’t push it, although he still wanted to know if Lucy was alright. Questions… I should have a million questions because I’ve just found out that Vampyres are real, so why can’t I think of even one?! Kai tugged on the blue and cream striped sleeves of his shirt without even thinking about it. It was more out of habit than anything else and he barely noticed himself doing it anymore. After a minute of silence, he suddenly thought of something and blurted it out before he even had a chance to stop. “You said you protect humans, right? But what do you eat then?” Way to go, Kai. Are you even sure you want to know the answer? He wasn’t, and he quickly apologised. “No, wait. I’m sorry. You don’t have to answer that… So, um… You live in a castle, right? Is the Eclipse family like royalty, then? Are you a princess?” It might’ve been a stupid question, but how was he supposed to know how to act around her if he didn’t know anything about her?

╔══════════════════════════╗

συтfιт

User Image

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

User Image

User Image

⊂≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎⊃
╳ ≽⋯⋯⋯нυgσ вσℓтση тнσяηє ⋯⋯⋯
⊂≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎⊃

Old habits die hard when you got, when you got a sentimental heart. Piece of the puzzle and you're my missing part. Oh, what can you do with a sentimental heart?

HowdyTherePartner!!Outfit

●○●════════════════════════════════════════════════════════●○●

Hugo knelt down in front of Oliver and painfully listened to everything that he was saying. How could Hugo not blame himself for everything? It all seemed like his fault. Every bit of it, no matter what. If only he would have been sure that their mother was buried with the locket or that every bit of information about them even being human was burned into nothing but smoldering ashes. He didn’t know what to do then, but now he knew and there was nothing he could do about it then. When his twin had said that he hated Kai, he looked up with a shocked and confused expression. He never hated anyone or anything, so why start now? Bolt was the one who hated everything. Everything, even myself. It was true. If he had a mere penny for the times that he said he hated himself, in his mind and not aloud, then he would be one rich man. Although Olly was looking at him while he was speaking, he could do nothing but stare down to the floor. After a few minutes he realized that he actually had his hand in his pocket and he was gently touching the locket. With a short sigh he positioned himself where he was sitting on the floor, his head leaned against his bed, but he was still looking towards his brother. Even after Oliver had stopped speaking and started crying again, Hugo just couldn’t say anything. His entire mind was blank and he wasn’t allowing himself the privilege of crying to flush out his emotions. I’m not even supposed to have these emotions; I wish they would go away. Oh, shut up, Hugo. Stop your whining and complaining and help your brother. Speak to him. Reassure him. Do something. Why are you not even trying?

Eventually he spoke up, but it was barely above a broken whisper. “Oliver…” He started to say while looking at his older brother. Olly was still looking away and so Hugo continued, this time with an even stronger voice than before. “It’s easier to blame myself. How was I supposed to know?” He pulled the necklace out of his pocket and looked at it with the same distantly sad look in his eyes that he had carried the entire span of his Vampyre life so far. “Because of this. It was stupid of me to think that you were actually okay. I try so hard to protect you from things like this, even if you don’t want me to, even if it always ends up like this, but I can’t help it. I owe you that much. And just don’t tell me now to stop, because I won’t. There’s no reason to hate Kai, we don’t know why he’s here or who he even is. At this point he doesn’t matter. Unless there’s someone after us, then I’ll tear this world apart to get to them first. We saw Father bury it with her. It was around her neck, I’m sure of it. And look at it this way; he didn’t take our photo out. What does that tell you, Olly? Why would he keep it if he meant all of the bad things that happened? I think that he realized the mistakes he made as soon as we had to leave. I hate the fact that he remarried as well, but there’s nothing we could have done. So, now, we get to take this in stride and figure out what is really going on.” He paused for a minute to catch his breath and Oliver was still looking down to the floor so Hugo stood up and walked to where he kept his leather bound journal and set the locket down beside it.

It made a soft clunk as he released the chain before shutting the drawer. This time he didn’t go back to sit on the floor, he pulled his shoes off and fell onto his bed only to stare up to the ceiling. “Olly, Kai can’t take me away from you. You’re the better half of me and no matter if he’s blood or not, he can’t take that away. Is it bad that that was the first thing I was afraid of too? That since he’s here now and we don’t know what he’s doing or if he’s staying, that you would forget about me? He’s blood, Olly, but that doesn’t mean he’s family. I’m just as wary of him as I am any other stranger that angers me.” He ignored the fact that Oliver had apologized, yet again, and he wasn’t sure what else he could say to make his brother feel better. So, he just closed his eyes to think for a moment. He noticed that his twin’s crying had died down for the most part and he was grateful for that. Only because he wasn’t sure what to do anymore. Especially now. He couldn’t stop thinking of Melody and especially of what she said. It was odd, to say the least, because he had never thought about many girls after he met them. She was just so different. She had told him that it wasn’t her place to say anything, but he was more thankful for it than she knew. She was right, though, and he looked over to his brother who was sitting there digging around in his nightstand’s drawer for something that Hugo didn’t know. He is stronger than he knows. I know that. But I still need to protect him. Yeah, he tells me to not think or feel like this, but how can I not? Everything eats at me until I can’t handle it and I lose myself in a drink before absolutely snapping. He couldn’t sit and wallow in his thoughts any longer.

Especially now that Oliver had tossed an old toy that he had kept from their days of being human, and old ball, at him and it landed on his stomach without rolling off. Hugo shook his head and threw it back to his twin, who caught it and hurled it back to him. After a few more minutes of them tossing the ball back and forth, Hugo looked to his brother and the both of them were smiling. “Well,” He started while holding back a laugh. “Yeah, I don’t think anyone could replace either of us for each other. If anyone else tossed a ball at me in that state, I probably would have murdered them.” That’s when he laughed, and he thought he heard Oliver laughing too, but then Hugo got quiet again while staring up to the ceiling. “Olly, something is up with me.” He said in a quiet voice. Yes, something was wrong. He had never thought of a girl this much before and he had only known her for a few hours. And I already kissed her and gave her something of mine. Dear god, Hugo, you’re going crazy, you know that right? Yep. Crazy. Finally he tossed the ball back to Oliver and sat up to look at him. “I’m going crazy.” He said with no doubt in his voice.

●○●═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════●○●

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces