o l e p l a y r e a t o r → n n o t a t i o n s o f i s c o r d i a

e c o n d n o m m a n d → e w l i n g u i m

i t e r a c y → i t . t o d v . i t

O o C

p r o f i l e . t h r e a d

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

There were once three major Vampyre clans; the Eclipse, Soleil and Levana families. They lived in harmony until the time when William Levana declared war upon the other two, expecting to steal their powers and ultimately become the strongest. However, he was not prepared for the demise of his wife, and instead of winning a rebellion, he broke down.

One day before the battle was supposed to take place, the Soleil clan decided to take matters into their own hands, and so without consulting the Eclipse family, they invaded the Levana manor. The Levana’s fought back to no avail. Devon Soleil, the head of the clan, took the grieving William’s powers, and the Soleil’s became stronger than ever before as they merged the two houses together.

Torin Eclipse was enraged when he found out that Devon had deceived him. Intent on killing him for the betrayal, Torin overfed on human blood, making him feel almost invincible. It was his younger brother, Kameron, who found him in a rage, just as he was about to make a move against the Soleil’s. Disgusted with the amount of humans his brother had killed, Kameron killed his brother rather than have him die at the hands of Devon.

Despite the Soleil family not actually declaring war upon the Eclipse’s, Kameron was too devastated over his brother’s death to accept anything. He wrote a letter full of contempt, and vowed to spend his life trying to bring the Soleil family down. He brought the Eclipse family up hating the Soleil’s, and vice versa. Both families loathed each other, and there was death constantly.

Centuries later, the war has faded into the past, and the new heads of the houses have been working to restore peace between the two clans. Aeron Eclipse and Sera Soleil established a pact that officially ended the war, although there were conditions. And so, the Soleil twins were sent to live with the Eclipse’s, and Aeron left for the Soleil manor.

Almost two years later, the balance has been restored. However, to continue the peace, certain members from each family remain away from their home, living with the opposite clan. There are still secrets contained in each family though, and with individuals too. What hidden stories lie beneath the glitz of the glamorous parties? Under the glossy exterior, is everything truly as it seems? Step into Chateaux de l’Eclipse and find out…

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

M i s c .

⊱ Obviously you all need to follow Gaia ToS. If you don’t know what that is then here is a link. If I’m not online, then Mewling Quim will be watching out in case there are any problems. Advertisements, chatting and bumping should be kept out of this thread - there’s an OoC for a reason. No Godmodding whatsoever. If you want to do something like a time skip, then consult either Mewling Quim or myself - and wait until we say it's okay, obviously. We reserve the right to time-skip at any time. We will post in the OoC before doing so, however, so don't complain you weren't warned. You must respect your fellow roleplayers at all times. If there is a serious problem between you and another person in the thread, please don’t be afraid to private message me, and I will do my best to solve it. On that note, if there’s any problem at all with anything concerning the roleplay, feel free to message me. I don’t bite… much.

C o n t e n t

⊱ Romance is encouraged, and although I don’t have a problem with anything mature, there are kids on this site and Gaia moderators are always cruising around making sure there aren’t any problems, so for the sake of the youngsters and boss people, a time skip is compulsory when the clothes start coming off. There will be drama in the roleplay, but don’t make it ridiculous. If you’re planning on having your character be OTT every single minute of every hour, then you can press the back button right now - this isn’t the place for you.

P o s t i n g

⊱ There are many different views about literacy out there, so I shall tell you straight up what I expect in this roleplay. You must have good grammar, and above all what you’re typing must make sense. I won’t allow anything less than a paragraph per post - and by paragraph, I mean at least five sentences. One paragraph is really the minimum to be honest, there should be a lot more than that. Description is a must. Under no circumstance whatsoever do I want to see posts full of speech and no description. Also, no text talk - it’s just plain annoying. If your character is talking then you should use “speech marks” and either make the text bold or coloured. If your character is thinking then it should be italicised. Anything from size 10-12 is fine. Make your post pretty, but don’t go over the top. There should be a picture of your character and their name in each post you make. Please don’t use bright colours or massive pictures that are going to make me hate you though. Also, don’t quote previous posts - we all know how to refresh a page and see if someone has posted or not. You can find the full profile layout in the spoiler at the end of whichever section you want to apply for, after your reserve has been accepted.

D e d i c a t i o n

⊱ This section is pretty important, so make sure you read it before even thinking of joining (although in reality, I want you to read all of the rules before you apply.) If you can’t post more than twice a week, then don’t join. If you’re not going to post at all, then don’t join. If you’re going to disappear for ages, then don’t join. Basically, you need to be dedicated to this roleplay. I don’t want to see it die after a few weeks. If there is a time where you’re going to be absent for a while, then just private message me or quote me to let me know beforehand, and it’ll be fine. I’m not uptight about people having to actually do stuff - but I will be if you don’t let me know. Chat in the OoC as often as you can. If your character is stuck, or there’s something you want to happen but you aren’t sure about, post it in the OoC and either myself, or Mewling Quim will try and do our best to sort it out. I apologise if this sounds harsh, but it’s honestly necessary. I could be a millionaire for the amount of people who have joined roleplays and then quit after one post.

P r o f i l e s

⊱ There is a reserve you must fill out before you can send the actual profile. If you ignore the reserve and just go ahead with the profile before I’ve accepted you, then I’ll pretty much just ignore you. I will also ask that you submit a sample of your roleplaying skills with your reserve. The sample can be anything from links to roleplays you were previously in, test threads with post samples in your name, or even a random post you made up on the spot. If you were personally invited by either me or Mewling Quim, then ignore this section because we’re already aware of your skills. You must private message me all reserves and profiles with the title Blood and Crushed Veneer to prove you have read the rules. After I have accepted the reserve, you will have two days to complete the profile and send it before I remove your reserve - unless you ask for an extension with a valid reason why. I’m not a horrible person; I’ll accept most reasons. Don't get put off by the amount of characters Mewling Quim and myself have ~ We just have a lot of free time! x3

A d d i t i o n a l

⊱ If I need to add anything, it will appear in indigo for one week. Above all, remember that this roleplay is purely for enjoyment - so have fun.

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

The Kara Forest is hundreds of miles long and teeming with all sorts of wildlife. Amongst the towering sycamore and maple trees lies Chateaux de l’Eclipse. There is a single magnolia tree distanced somewhat away from the manor grounds, and it is the portal to the human world. However, humans cannot get in unless a pureblood Vampyre brings them in. Besides the manor, there is also a pool house, well-stocked stables, lavish gardens and a deep lake.

discordia

T i m e

⊱ E a r l y M o r n i n g

D a t e

⊱ 2 5 t h D e c e m b e r

W e a t h e r

⊱ C o l d & S n o w y

E v e n t

⊱ C h r i s t m a s D a y

C h a t e a u x . d e . l ' E c l i p s e

E n t r a n c e

V i e w . f r o m . l a k e

S n o w

L a k e . v i e w

P o o l h o u s e

B a l l r o o m

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

User Image

User Image
hello≻ Aeron Gabriel Eclipse ~ Gabe

helloI am the Eldest Son of the Eclipse family.
helloIt's pretty obvious that I'm a man.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look Thirty-Five but in reality I'm Seven hundred and eighty three.
helloAmbitious, serious, and rewarding are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloBlood, home, and statues are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at traveling with the Soleil family.
helloMy strings are pulled by Mewling Quim
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Logan James Eclipse

helloI am the second eldest son of the Eclipse family.
helloIt's pretty obvious that I'm a male
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look twenty five but in reality I'm four hundred and ninty three
helloSupportive, valiant, and diligent are just a few words that describe my personality.
hellomusic, being outdoors, reading are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the library, anywhere outside, or where ever I'm needed
helloMy strings are pulled by x--A Beautiful LIE
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Elissiana Faleira Eclipse ~ Lissi

helloI am the eldest daughter of the Eclipse family.
helloIt's pretty obvious that I'm a female.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look twenty one but in reality I'm four hundred and seventy nine.
helloCompassionate, Loyal and Graceful are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloLiterature, Turquoise Ixia flowers and Piano music are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the library, music room, or the gardens.
helloMy strings are pulled by Annotations of Discordia
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Juliet Lillyanna Eclipse~ Lilly

helloI am the middle daughter of the Eclipse family.
helloIt's pretty obvious that I'm a girl
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look nineteen but in reality I'm two hundred and thirty-four
helloSelf-reliant, Jittery, Indecisive are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloWriting, hiding, and studying are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the gardens or my room.
discordia
discordia

R e s e r v e

[imgleft]150x150 picture goes here[/imgleft]
[align=left][size=13][size=11][color=white]hello[/color][/size][color=dimgrey][color=indianred]≻ First Middle Last names ~ [i]nickname[/i][/color]

[size=11][color=white]hello[/color]I am the [color=indianred]your position, e.g. eldest daugher[/color] of the Eclipse family.
[color=white]hello[/color]It's pretty obvious that I'm a [color=indianred]gender[/color]
[color=white]hello[/color]Appearances can be deceiving... I may look [color=indianred]how old you look - in letters[/color] but in reality I'm [color=indianred]how old are you - in letters[/color]
[color=white]hello[/color][color=indianred]three adjectives[/color] are just a few words that describe my personality.
[color=white]hello[/color][color=indianred]three things your character likes[/color] are just a few things that I love.
[color=white]hello[/color]You can probably find me at [color=indianred]character's favourite place[/color]
[color=white]hello[/color]My strings are pulled by [color=indianred]username[/color]

F u l l P r o f i l e

[align=center][img]150x150 character picture goes here[/img][/align]

[align=center][size=13][color=indianred]first middle last names[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=11][color=indianred]position, for example: eldest son[/color][/size]

[color=dimgrey][size=10]I prefer to be called [color=indianred]nickname[/color]
I’ve blown out [color=indianred]age in letters[/color] candles. However to the unknown eye I am [color=indianred]apparent age in letters[/color]
I was born on [color=indianred]birthday - month and day[/color]
I prefer kissing the [color=indianred]ladies, gentlemen or ladies&gents[/color]
People would describe me as [color=indianred]min. of three adjectives / max. of five[/color]
I adore [color=indianred]five things your character loves[/color]
I loathe [color=indianred]five things your character hates[/color]
The key to my heart belongs to [color=indianred]name of love[/color]
My heart skips a beat when I’m around [color=indianred]name of crush, if any[/color]
If you ever need me, just look [color=indianred]your character's favourite place(s) to be[/color]
Once upon a time [color=indianred]character biography[/color]
I should also inform you that [color=indianred]is there anything else?[/color]
My strings are pulled by [color=indianred]username[/color][/size]

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

User Image

User Image
hello≻ Sera Emilé Soleil ~ Lady Soleil

helloI am the Head of the Soleil family.
helloIt's pretty obvious that I'm a woman
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look Thirty-Four but in reality I'm Seven Hundred and Sixteen.
helloAmbitious, Eloquent, Competent are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloFamily, Obedience and Pureblood Nobles are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the Soleil Manor unless I am called for business or parties.
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Ryder Kole Soleil ~ Ry

helloI am the second eldest son of the Soleil family.
helloIt's pretty obvious that I'm a male.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look twenty four but in reality I'm four hundred and three
helloStrong, Honourable and Ingenious are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloCandy, Snow and my family are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me atthe drawing room.
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Alaric Thomas Soleil ~ Ric

helloI am the twin son of the Soleil family.
helloIt's pretty obvious that I'm a male
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look sixteen but in reality I'm one hundred and eighteen
helloClever, Lazy, and Affectionate are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloNature, Sleeping, and Sweets are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the gardens, library, or the Lake with Rory.
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Alexis Rosa Soleil ~ Lexi

helloI am the twin daughter of the Soleil family.
helloIt's pretty obvious that I'm a female
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look sixteen but in reality I'm one hundred and eighteen
helloSilly, passionate, cheerful are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloWinter, adventures and stars are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the lake, or my bedroom
helloMy strings are pulled by x--A Beautiful LIE

discordia

R e s e r v e

[align=left][size=13][size=11][color=white]hello[/color][/size][color=dimgrey][color=teal]≻ First Middle Last names ~ [i]nickname[/i][/color]

[size=11][color=white]hello[/color]I am the [color=teal]your position, e.g. eldest daugher[/color] of the Soleil family.
[color=white]hello[/color]It's pretty obvious that I'm a [color=teal]gender[/color]
[color=white]hello[/color]Appearances can be deceiving... I may look [color=teal]how old you look - in letters[/color] but in reality I'm [color=teal]how old are you - in letters[/color]
[color=white]hello[/color][color=teal]three adjectives[/color] are just a few words that describe my personality.
[color=white]hello[/color][color=teal]three things your character likes[/color] are just a few things that I love.
[color=white]hello[/color]You can probably find me at [color=teal]character's favourite place[/color]
[color=white]hello[/color]My strings are pulled by [color=teal]username[/color]

F u l l P r o f i l e

[align=center][size=13][color=teal]first middle last names[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=11][color=teal]position, for example: eldest son[/color][/size]

[color=gray][size=10]I prefer to be called [color=teal]nickname[/color]
I’ve blown out [color=teal]age in letters[/color] candles. However to the unknown eye I am [color=teal]apparent age in letters[/color]
I was born on [color=teal]birthday - month and day[/color]
I prefer kissing the [color=teal]ladies, gentlemen or ladies&gents[/color]
People would describe me as [color=teal]min. of three adjectives / max. of five[/color]
I adore [color=teal]five things your character loves[/color]
I loathe [color=teal]five things your character hates[/color]
The key to my heart belongs to [color=teal]name of love[/color]
My heart skips a beat when I’m around [color=teal]name of crush, if any[/color]
If you ever need me, just look [color=teal]your character's favourite place(s) to be[/color]
Once upon a time [color=teal]character biography[/color]
I should also inform you that [color=teal]is there anything else?[/color]
My strings are pulled by [color=teal]username[/color][/size]

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

User Image

User Image

User Image
hello≻ Woolfred D'Eon ~ Woolf

helloI am a head servant and family friend of the Eclipse family
helloIt's pretty obvious that I'm a Man
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look thirty-eight but in reality I'm Nine hundred and eighty-two.
helloObedient, Old-Fashioned, Lively. are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloArt, Tea, and the Eclipse family are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the library.
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Rory Felix Zeverai

helloI am an Eclipse family friend.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look eighteen but in reality I'm two hundred and fifty one.
helloValorous, Astute and Dexterous are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloMints, the Lake and the smell of Apple Pie are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the lake or in my room.
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Irisalee Elisebith Turlin ~ Risa

helloI am a guest at Chateaux de l'Eclipse and the only child of the Turlin family.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look Eighteen but in reality I'm Three Hundred and Fourteen.
helloAnimated, Tranquil, and Kindhearted are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloComic books, singing, and fashion are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the places my friends are.
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Oliver Alan Thorne ~ Olly

helloI am a guest at Chateaux de l'Eclipse, and the elder Thorne twin.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look seventeen but in reality I'm one hundred and ninety five.
helloReserved, Reliable and Supportive are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloHugo, Warm days and going for Long Walks are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at wherever my brother is, or in my room.
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Hugo Bolton Thorne ~ Bolt

helloI am a guest at Chateaux de l'Eclipse as well as the younger Thorne twin.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look seventeen but in reality I'm One hundred and ninety five.
helloLikable, Sociable and Sorrowful are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloOliver, Horses, and Dancing are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at wherever my brother is unless I'm alone, then I'm usually at the stables or riding horses.
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Melody Katryna Elise Devon ~ Kat

helloI am a guest at Chateaux de l'Eclipse.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look eighteen but in reality I'm one hundred and eighty four.
helloIllustrious, Self-reliant and Fun are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloPretty things, hot days, and parties are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the forest, pool house or my room.
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Kai Jacob Dylan Thorne

helloI am a visitor at Chateaux de l'Eclipse.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look eighteen but in reality I'm eighteen.
helloReserved, Studious, and Intelligent are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloWriting, Art and Music are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the gardens or the stables.
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Corvo Finleigh Wood ~ Cor

helloI am a guest at Chateaux de l'Eclipse.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look twenty but in reality I'm three hundred and eighty four.
helloProud, shallow, and resonant are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloGames, art, and politics are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the breakfast room.
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Laurel Ann-Marie Colbert ~ Lucy

helloI am a maid.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look eighteen but in reality I'm eighteen
helloVengeful, compassionate, resourceful are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloAnimals, freedom, and days off are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the stables or my room
helloMy strings are pulled by x—a Beautiful LIE
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ India Mackenzie ~ Mack

helloI am a maid.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look eighteen but in reality I'm eighteen.
helloDutiful, hard working, and affable are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloSunshine, books and the Eclipse home are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at the library, in my room, or wherever I'm supposed to be working.
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Rhys McLeod ~ Ree

helloI am a visitor at Chateaux de l'Eclipse.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look twenty-two but in reality I'm three hundred.
helloLewd, flamboyant, and urban are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloFlirting, painting, and caffeine are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at wherever there's a nice looking guy.
discordia
discordia
User Image
hello≻ Jace Cameron Wood ~ Jay

helloI am a visitor at the Eclipse manor, and the youngest member of the Wood family.
helloAppearances can be deceiving... I may look twenty one but in reality I'm one hundred and two.
helloCheery, audacious, and confidant are just a few words that describe my personality.
helloComic books, partying, and food are just a few things that I love.
helloYou can probably find me at wherever the entertainment is.
discordia

R e s e r v e

[align=left][size=13][size=11][color=white]hello[/color][/size][color=dimgrey][color=seagreen]≻ First Middle Last names ~ [i]nickname[/i][/color]

[size=11][color=white]hello[/color]I am a [color=seagreen]position in the Eclipse manor, for example a family friend, maid, etc.[/color]
[color=white]hello[/color]It's pretty obvious that I'm a [color=seagreen]gender[/color]
[color=white]hello[/color]Appearances can be deceiving... I may look [color=seagreen]how old you look - in letters[/color] but in reality I'm [color=seagreen]how old are you - in letters[/color]
[color=white]hello[/color][color=seagreen]three adjectives[/color] are just a few words that describe my personality.
[color=white]hello[/color][color=seagreen]three things your character likes[/color] are just a few things that I love.
[color=white]hello[/color]You can probably find me at [color=seagreen]character's favourite place[/color]
[color=white]hello[/color]My strings are pulled by [color=seagreen]username[/color]

F u l l P r o f i l e

[align=center][size=13][color=seagreen]first middle last names[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=11][color=seagreen]position, for example: eldest son[/color][/size]

[color=gray][size=10]I prefer to be called [color=seagreen]nickname[/color]
I’ve blown out [color=seagreen]age in letters[/color] candles. However to the unknown eye I am [color=seagreen]apparent age in letters[/color]
I was born on [color=seagreen]birthday - month and day[/color]
I prefer kissing the [color=seagreen]ladies, gentlemen or ladies&gents[/color]
People would describe me as [color=seagreen]min. of three adjectives / max. of five[/color]
I adore [color=seagreen]five things your character loves[/color]
I loathe [color=seagreen]five things your character hates[/color]
The key to my heart belongs to [color=seagreen]name of love[/color]
My heart skips a beat when I’m around [color=seagreen]name of crush, if any[/color]
If you ever need me, just look [color=seagreen]your character's favourite place(s) to be[/color]
Once upon a time [color=seagreen]character biography[/color]
I should also inform you that [color=seagreen]is there anything else?[/color]
My strings are pulled by [color=seagreen]username[/color][/size]

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

Pinky Magica's Husband

Angelic Glitch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items