11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The light came on and she looked around almost frantic her eyes searching the room. Finally they landed on the man speaking to her. Her blue eyes showed confusion, then recognition and then a soul deep pain. She looked away then winched as she tried to slowly lower herself back down to the couch “ I remember now, I’m alright. “ when she could no longer hold onto the couch she let herself plop onto the cushions with a groan “ I’m still here, he’s still dead, the verkeners and Collin are still lurking around. Same s**t different day” she grumbled staring up at the ceiling for a second before pinching the bridge of her nose in exhausted irritation. Why was she tortured like this? What had she done that was so bad to deserve these things? She dropped her hand “ Sorry I woke you was a bad…memory is all. I’ll be having bad dreams for a while now I imagine.”

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pretty in pink
With: Kade
Thoughts: Poor fellow, what is his problem?

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade listened to her. Okay Not a former lover. Family member? Cousin? Father? Twin? Oh god a twin. . . He's watched his third cousins be tortured by the past of one. His brow furrowed. "Okay. Don't freak out." He said. "I. . . I know you might not like this but please accept it and I won't give you another unless you ask." He said pulling her up into a hug. "I'm sorry. I know I can't fix it. But I can try to help in the future. Maybe." Then he let her go, helping her lay back down gently, fixing the blankets so she'll be warm.

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She lifted a brow at his beating around the bush warning and logic, before pulling her into a hug. She gave a squeak of half surprise half pain and lightly patted his side “ It’s fine, but it hurts my ribs. Everything hurts my ribs” She said with a shallow breath in. As he rearranged the blankets she lifted a hand to run through her hair, it was still wet, that didn’t mean anything about how long she’d been asleep though. She couldn’t stretch and chances were it’d take a while for her to relax enough to sleep but she was exhausted. Probably would be for a few days.

She took in the area she was in, it didn’t look like the first time she’d been in Kade’s house and it definitely wasn’t hers. Must be some sort of guest house. She yawned and shifted wincing “ You have any asprin? Or Tylenol?” She asked wearily. She wanted to be able to move again, sleep without feeling like she was strapped to a board.

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled a little thankful that she accepted the hug. "I've got some paracetamol." He said. "Wait here I'll go get it." He smiled and went upstairs to the medicine cupboard. Mainly just first aid things and pain meds. He brought down the paracetamol and some water for her. He put them on the table. "Here." He helped ease her up a little so she could take the pain medication without choking on it. He had gotten a text from his friend but had ignored it the moment Clara had given him a chance. He'd have to text his friend back. But what?

Hey,
Nah you're right Daven. . .Got attacked. Nearly lost my woman. All's good though. No need to panic

He texted it absently in his pocket then sent it. "Here." He said encouraging her again to take the medication. "Take this, go back to sleep I'll clean myself up."

Raven Lavender

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She arched a brow tiredly at the now all smiles Lykae as he left and told her to stay put. Both her legs were broken, where exactly did he think she was going to go? She let it go knowing that her irritation and cynical attitude were a by-product of everything that had happened thus far in the day, it still wasn’t over. She strained trying to find a clock. She found one and frowned, jeez it was still relatively early. She relaxed back into the couch cringing as something popped ugh this sucked. She needed to go home be in her own bed, her own little cabin with it’s gator infested waters feet from the back porch. When Kade returned the let him help her sit up to take the medicine he’d provided for her and then laid back down.

The faint smell of blood caught her attention and she looked over to Kade assessing his appearance with a scrutinizing eye “ What happened to you?” she said noting that he wasn’t exactly fresh from the shower, she knew he’d fought with the verkeners, but she assumed he would have showered and gotten himself cleaned up while she slept. Perhaps she hadn’t been out that long. She nodded “ Don’t worry about me I’ll be fine go do what you need to do”

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade frowned softly. He didn't like her dismissive tone. "I destroyed your enemy." He replied. "All of the ones who were attacking her." He sighed. "I'll always worry about you, well. . . Only when I'm not near." He smiled a little.

"I'm going to clean up okay? Try to get some sleep." He brushed some hair from her face making her comfortable. Then he went to the bathroom and trembled. He needed to calm down. Pull the beast back. This was scaring them both. But if he remained calm then he would be able to keep things calm between him and his mate and she'd be less inclined to break his brain. He sighed a little and took a shower changing into some thing comfortable and returned to her. He would not sleep until he knew she was okay.

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She nodded at his response “Ah the Verkeners, there were a lot of them.” She said and closed her eyes briefly. “ the bathroom is right there, it’s not like I’m going anywhere.” She said on a light laugh, another pop from her ribs and she cringed “ Must’ve hit pretty hard on my side.” She said then wrapped her arms around herself beneath the blanket.

Clara closed her eyes trying to rest as much as she could and she heard the bathroom door shut. Thankfully he was going to shower and perhaps cool down a bit. While he was gone she wiggled around trying to find a relatively comfortable position in which to sleep. After much grunting and groaning that she silenced so he wouldn’t hear she managed to make it onto her side, it hurt initially but she soon found it the most comfortable position. She curled up bringing her knees up as close to her chest as she could and dozed.

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade returned about half an hour later finding her in a different position and sleeping. He smiled softly and turned off the light sitting near her. He remained there until she showed signs of waking. He wanted her to know she didn't need to be alone through this. He didn't answer and phone calls, or any knocking at the door. But knew if his friend was worried about the text and the lack of answer at the door he'd come around the back and knock. Would see Kade there being with his mate. He prayed that she'd accept him.

Friendly Conversationalist

Tempest Edel
"What you see is what you get."

User Image

Tempest watched at the Lykae (Daven) stormed off down the alley. Guess he was fine. Good to know. She then turned back to the Sorcei (Camille) that claimed to be fine. She studied the other woman. She knew her ...from... Tempest's eyes went wide,
Dear gods, Cami is that you?"

Camille, a Sorcei that she had briefly befriended in the few short years that she had been more a less a prisoner of the Sorcei. Just before Tempest herself froze into mortality. That time with her mother's family had been... eye opening. She didn't blame the other's mothers as much for killing her own mother after that time.

Her light green eyes gazed up and down the hallway in the night. It was getting late, not that it really mattered, "Come, Let me help. I've got an apartment nearby you can sleep in." It was true, she had invested in one years ago. That way she had a spot to get away from the chaos at Vall Hall when it was just too much. Or like many other Valkyrie a place she could bring men to for a night if she so wished. It had become that way since the factions had become at war at the sight of each other decades ago. But at least most of the sisters still understood the fact that a girl needed a little something every now and then.

User ImageUser Image
Company: Camille

Raven Lavender

Rydwyn Woede

An ever loyal twin ,
The Mercenary

Currently Present: Sonja
At the: Outside the Bungalow

User Image

"Leave Leech, before I decide it's better to rip you apart and leave you to turn to dust in the dawning sun." Ryd's black eyes locked on her blue ones that he could see at the edge of the property. He wasn't in the mood today to be dealing with Vampire's. If she really wanted to tussle, perhaps on the next hunt he'd go search her out. Throughout the years, he'd killed enough vampires to know their tricks.

As she stood there, Ryd could feel his horns straightening out once more, not that they had truly curled next to his head again. As he had said those words something inside him tugged at him to Protect her instead of kill her. That couldn't be right. He wouldn't dream of attempting a vampire. Not after all they had done to his kind.

However he knew if she was still here when many others came out, then she wouldn't stand a chance. Many demons had had many bouts with vampires, each killing the other's family. Much of it had started when the rise of Vemon had occurred. He didn't need blood spilled at his front door, unless by his own hands. And not that of one with such a vindictive family. A blood war was not what he wanted at the beginning of an Accenssion. "One last warning, Leave now."

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja smirked. "Yet it's just you I wish to fight." She purred in a soft tone. She shifted her body clearly aware of the amount of time she had before the others came out. "And you won't kill me. If I'm right." She hadn't lived for as long as she had seen what she had and not picked up a thing or two in awareness. She let her body shift it's form. She moved closer holding up a card. "Do me a favour. Ditch your sorry excuse for groupies and go to this address." She slipped it in his pocket. She needed to know for sure. Her heart didn't beat but something was going on with her the more she stared and hung around him. "I'll be waiting." Then she seemed to disappear like smoke. Not the usual Vampire tracing.

She returned to her simple two leveled house and paced. If her heart was beating she was sure it would be racing from the nerves. God she just handed him her business card like she was some Nymph wanting a booty call!! She placed a hand over her heart and frowned. "Will you beat for this demon or remain still another nine hundred years?" She mumbled waiting for the sensors to go off letting her know her place of business had a visitor.

It is now morning in New Orleans, LA on a Tuesday. The sun has risen into the sky, granting it is about 9 o'clock. The day is starting out humid at 85 degrees. Meteorologists have called for rain to come kill the humidity in the lat afternoon/early evening. But will that detour any tourists or partiers come for Fat Tuesday and other Mardi Gras events?

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
T r u t h x W i s d o m x V a l o r

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille study the woman carefully. Showing a bit of surprise when she seemed to know her name...Gods did she look familiar, it wasn't till their eyes met that recognition took hold. "Temper? No way." She took the assistance, leaning on her old acquaintance a bit for support. "Wish we'd be visiting under better circumstances. Thanks for the assist." She said in the airy tone that beheld many of their kind. Temper hadn't necessarily been a nickname that Temperance had wished upon herself, but it was one Camille had decided she would be called when they were younger.

So the trinket had been a fake. There went her buyout of info and safety from the berserkers she had sought. Why them? They were the least likely to be power players in the ascension, always had been. Camille had a keenness for change and a kinness for the weak. She intended to start a following of her own, get on the winning side of things for once, like her ancestors did in the previous ascension. No one had ever heard of a sorceress winning out as top dog, sure they'd been on a side that had but never solo. Good or bad, she didnt care, just had a hunger for the power and respect that came with the title of a real queen. She knew she couldn't control other factions the way things were now, so she'd planned to charm her way into the weaker ones to get a foothold. Once enough stood behind her it would be systematic from there.

Sure real queen-hood was just the act of a figurehead....but the world deserved to have a pretty one for once.

"Apartment huh? No condo? Mansion? Yacht...I suppose it'll have to do." She said playfully, managing a grin through clenched teeth as her hand came to her side to hold a pain.

||✗ø✗ø

[ ooc; With Tempest. . ]]

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s xw h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

d o x y o u x r e m e m b e r x t h o s e
s t a r r y x f i l l e d x s k i e s x T o d a y
t h e y x s e e m x c l o s e r vv t o vv o u r vv l i v e s

Hunters Rose

Perfect Zealot

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

User Image

"The Mancer"

❝We were our worst nightmares delight and I promised you, as you always knew, our world's no paradise.❞

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

↘↘▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄↙↙

Hry'drask stirred, his eyes blood shot opening as he looked about the doom and gloom of his home. He shifted, sitting up as he rubbed dirty hands over his grubby face. The night before had been filled with work and his body was tired. Darkness had fallen the night before and, with the darkness, Hry'drask went about his dark deeds. The bodies at the Blight were transported, piece by piece, back to his home on the outskirts of town. The parts were fed to his other creations and beasts. Once, fed, he returned to the Blight to get a few more things, gloom setting about in the darkness and silent. It filled him with a special kind of dread that he could not find words for. He gave a small sigh, pushing the thoughts from his mind. Today was not a day for dark thoughts, today was a day for celebration.

Hry'drask swung his legs out of the hammock and stood, stretching as he looked at the calendar that hung on the wall to the side of his dresser. It was Tuesday. Fat Tuesday. He gave a smile. "Fat Tuesday. Perfect." His smile grew wider. "A day that I can go about and enjoy myself without having to worry about those damned Lore folk knowing who or what I am."

He showered, dressed and went to the market for his usual from the same little girl as always. But, this time, he did not go to the blight. No, today was Mardi Gras and today he was going to enjoy himself. He pushed his way closer to the main street, where the party would be held all day and night. Wonder filled his eyes as he gazed upon all the wonderment. "Gods, bless this day." He whispered to himself as he moved to one of the beer vendors. "I'll take two." He said with a wide smile, taking his beers as he paid the man before turning and walking back down the sidewalk. "Well," he began "let's see if today is more eventful then yesterday."

→→█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █←←

Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas