Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is a quick and simple interest check for a roleplay
                      a friend and i want to make. it's a camp roleplay with
                      a twist. click here to take a look at the rules, story, and
                      other good stuff for the roleplay. if interested, please
                      fill out the form below and post it in this thread.
                      thank you! c:

LINK TO MAIN THREAD!

[size=10.5][quote=insomniatic colors][/quote]
                      [quote=ii dinosaur ii][/quote]
                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#594F4F]
                      [color=#547980]▌[/color]Name :
                      [color=#547980]▌[/color]Role :
                      [color=#547980]▌[/color]Samples :
                      [color=#547980]▌[/color]Availability :
                      [color=#547980]▌[/color]Time Zone :
                      [color=#547980]▌[/color]Ideas for character :
                      [color=#547980]▌[/color]Picture :
                      [spoiler][img]http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r776/iidinosaurii/edited by picmonkey/characterreserves2_zps8987cb01.png[/img][/spoiler][/color][/size]
                      [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
lil bump before class
home for now. still no one?
insomniatic colors

ii dinosaur ii

Name : Camilla Alexis Lynch
                        Role : New Camper
                        Samples : I don't have many samples and they're pretty measly for the literacy level you stated but I'd like the chance to show y'all what I'm capable of.
                        Availability : Most days between noon and midnight, as long as my internet connection obliges.
                        Time Zone : EST
                        Ideas for character : I have two ideas and haven't been able to choose yet. She's either going to be a nature enthusiast with a tad crazy survivalist parents who was drooling at the thought of all this time away from technology and getting to be in the great outdoors or she's going to be a troublemaker who's parents gave her the option of going here for the summer or her grandparents farm.
                        Picture :
                        User Image

Wandering Placenta

thanks for applying hon! ^^
colors isn't on at the moment but as soon
as she is we'll talk over your application
and I'll send you a message letting you
know our decision. c:
one last bump then i'm going to bed.
bump before school
still no one?
bump before work
Thanks for accepting me. I'm working on my profile now. =3
This role play seems like it's going to be a lot of fun!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
insomniatic colors

ii dinosaur ii

User Image

x GENERAL STUFF XXX

➸ Name : Camilla Alexis Lynch
                                              ➸ Nicknames : Cam, Cammie, Millie
                                              ➸ Age : sixteen
                                              ➸ Cabin : one
                                              ➸ Camper : new
                                              ➸ Colors : 6C5B30, A69544, 4B5741, 749E9D

x DIGGING DEEPERXXX

➸ Adventurous -- she will try pretty much anything once; the more daring, the more she'll probably enjoy it
                                              ➸ Determined -- once Cam sets her mind to something, very little can get in her way.
                                              ➸ Loyal -- to those that earn her trust she will support them, almost blindly
                                              ➸ Outdoorsy -- it's rare to find Cam indoors. if she has the choice between going on a hike and going shopping, the hike would win every time.
                                              ➸ Protective -- of friends and family, she is most protective. she'd jump between them and a bullet or a bear, if needed. she also has a soft spot for animals, the weak, the young, and the innocent. as such, she does not abide bullying in any way and will always stick up for the one being picked on.

➸ Cam's parents are both die-hard survivalists. The three of them live over twenty minutes away from anyone else.
                                              ➸ Goes on a camping and canoe trip every year with her parents and older brothers. She is an avid camper and usually camps more often than not when the warm weather comes around.
                                              ➸ Learning from her parents, Cam has become quite adept at keeping herself alive in wilderness situations.
                                              ➸ Has been home-schooled by her mother -- an ex high school teacher -- since she was nine. She never really liked, or fit in to regular schools.
                                              ➸ Very skilled in trap-making and fire-building. She is also a skilled hunter but doesn't enjoy killing.
                                              ➸ Enjoys hikes, mountain biking, rock climbing, and other such activities over regular sports.
Wandering Placenta

sorry. it's been a hell of a week.
she looks awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out