Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Ba s e d On

✔- - - - Disney, Once Upon A Time and way to much free time.

Li t e r a c y
✔- - - - Literate

Cr e a t e d By
✔- - - - Casual Human and X-Beautiful Insanity-X

Gr a p h i c s By
✔- - - - The amazing 0rgasmic 0reo

Cu r r e n t l y
✔- - - - Open and Accepting.

OOC//PROFILES

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

P L O T

You know those fairy tale characters that you see in movies? The fairies, evil queens and princesses? Have you ever wondered what happened to them after the credits started rolling?

The villains, that is everyone who didn’t get a happily ever after, decided that this wasn’t fair. Why should these undeserving heroes and heroines get married, live in a palace with their true love and never have to worry about their enemies ever again? So they decided something was to be done, and that something was a curse. A curse that would ensure their own happily ever afters. They worked in secret, gathering every now and then to discuss their plan. It took years but the curse was ready. This was it, their ticket to a happily ever after. The words were spoken and suddenly they were in a new land. A land where no one remembered who they used to be or who they used to love, everyone except the villains.

They named this place Camp After Ever After and became the counsellors. Every year the same things happen, the campers come to camp and don’t remember a thing while the counsellors use whatever magic they had left after the curse drained them to make their lives miserable. However, this year is different. This year people are starting to remember. Campers are starting to get glimpses of things they’ve never seen. A dragon, seven small men, a flying ship. They keep everything to themselves because they’re afraid to ask the counsellors what’s happening. Some keep the visions to themselves and assume insanity, trying to ignore them. While other begin to get curious and start asking around. Rumors about a revolution have started to make their way around the camp as more and more people begin to wonder what’s going on.

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

R U L E S

o1) We run a three-strike system before you are out. I also have every right to change these rules at any time.

o2) The moderators are X-Beautiful Insanity-X, A Forced Metaphor and Me. Anything said by us is to be listened to as it may be important. I decide on any strikes or warnings that are issued. Any grievances/complaints or anything like that will be sent to me. Discuss and address your concerns either through PMs or by posting on the OOC. Also, if you have ideas for the story/plot, feel free to PM me over this as well.

o3) Please observe all Gaia ToS, and remember that this means this roleplay must be PG-13 in nature. I really don't care if your characters wanna smoke pot or have sex, but be appropriate. You are allowed as many characters as you'd like, so long as you can handle it and balance out the genders to be fair. There will be gays and lesbians in this roleplay but they shouldn't overpopulate.

o4) Please do not, god-mod, or control another player without permission. We encourage romance and love, but if it's getting too down and dirty please time skip as we don't want to be banned from gaia. Violence is okay but only if it's okay with the other player. And swearing is not only allowed, but encouraged.

o5) I intend for this to be a long-term roleplay. If you know you can't commit don't bother joining. I would like this to be a VERY active rp so please post at least twice every other day. On the flipside, those waiting for posts should be patient. If after three days you are still waiting for a post, you do have our permission to break yourself from the post-lock to keep posting going. Send all Reserves to me and title them 'Oh s**t (character's name here) has been cursed.'

o6) Grammar and spelling needs to be readable, not perfect. A posting style is required and font colors must be readable . This roleplay is literate, meaning at the baseline, I expect two paragraphs of five to six proper sentences.

o7) Make sure to enjoy yourself and have fun also let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience better I love receiving input and want everyone to enjoy this rp.

o8 ) All OOC messages, unless they relate directly to your post, must be kept in the OOC Thread. Also, please only use real images!

o9) I don't want a lot of scene kids please. Also I don't want a large amount of Asians (as much as I love Asians). Try to make your characters look like their Disney character. You don't HAVE to but it would be nice if there was some resemblance. Make sure they look their age, we don't want someone saying Robert Downey Jr. is a 18 year old. He doesn't look anything like a 18 year old.

10)Time skips will happen at a minimum of three days. If things start to slow down expect a time skip.

11) Do not post unless accepted and don't post until the roleplay is open.

12) If you informally reserve I will give it to someone else if you don't send me a reserve within a day.

13) This isn't even a rule but it's important.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CAMPERS, C.I.T'S AND COUNSELLORS IN THE POSTS BELOW AREN'T THE ONLY CHARACTERS THAT YOU MAY USE, THEY ARE JUST THERE ARE SUGGESTIONS. WE ALSO DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE THE POST BLANK. AND IT'S A PAIN IN THE a** TO GET PICTURES OF EVERY DISNEY/ANIMATED CHARACTER KNOWN TO MANKIND.

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

S K E L E T O N S

Please be creative and add color. They will look weird when you send them to me, but I will straighten them out. If you don't do these properly you will be expected to send me a new one if you wish to be apart of the role-play! Also please ignore any differences between the skeletons in the code box thingies and the examples, because I was too lazy to change the examples so bear with me. Also, A 130x130 image of the Disney or animated character is required if it's not already provided. Just put it between the two other icons (if that makes sense) and if it doesn't follow the examples of the ones that are already provided.

Reserves

User Image ( ANIMATED CHARACTER IMAGE HERE) User Image
:::: ████ ❝ Role (Which Disney Character they are)❞
Gender___First and Last Name___Age (please write out [oldest 19 for campers, 25 for counsellors])
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sexuality: ---[gay,straight, lesbian,bi,pansexual]_____
ROLE TAKEN BY: Username

[align=center]
[img]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k486/ShadoWolf242/RP/abstract-blue-background.jpg[/img] [img]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k486/ShadoWolf242/RP/abstract-blue-background.jpg[/img]
[size=14][color=color1]█[/color][color=#a8a8a8] :::: [/color][color=color2]████ [/color][color=color1]❝ [/color][b][color=color2]Role (Which Disney character they are)❞[/color][/b][color=black] [/color][/size]
[size=8][b][color=color1]Gender[/color][color=white]___[/color][color=color2]First and Last Name[/color][color=white]___[/color][color=color1]Age (please write out [oldest 19 for campers 25 for counsellors.])[/color][/b][/size]
[color=black]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color]
[size=11][color=color1]Sexuality: ---[/color][color=color2][gay,straight, lesbian,bi,pansexual][/color][/color][color=white]_____[/color]
[color=color1]ROLE TAKEN BY: [/color][color=color2]Username[/color][/size][/align]

Profiles

((Real Image Only!))

"Something your character would say."

Whoa. That's a little personal!

I'm (Name)
My cake has (Age) candles on it.
The Doctor says I'm a (Gender)
You gotta love me! (Sexuality)

Stalking me eh?

Well my life goes like this
            (Bio. Their curse life BECAUSE THEY DON'T REMEMBER.)
            They say I am (Personality)
            I love (Likes)
            I hate (Dislikes)
            My passion (Self Explanatory).
            I'm known as (Nicknames).

Miscellaneous!?

Shh I like (Crush)
                      Don't tell! (Secrets)
                      Damn you! (Person or People you hate).
                      My hero! (Role Models)
                      Get out of my head! (Username)

[align=center][size=18][b]((Real Image Only!))[/size][/b][/align]
                      [align=center][size=9][color=color1]"Something your character would say"[/color][/size][/align]
                      [align=left][u][b][size=24][color=color1]→[/color][/size] [color=color2][size=20]Whoa. That's a little personal![/size][/color] [size=24][color=color1]←[/color][/size][/b][/u][/align][/color]

[size=18]➲[/size] [color=color1]I'm[/color] [color=color2](Name)[/color]
                      [size=18]➲[/size] [color=color1]My cake has [/color][color=color2](Age)[/color] [color=color1]candles on it.[/color]
                      [size=18]➲[/size] [color=color1]The Doctor says I'm a [/color][color=color2] (Gender)[/color]
                      [size=18]➲[/size] [color=color1]You gotta love me! [/color][color=color2](Sexuality)[/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][align=left][u][b][size=24][color=color2]→[/color][/size] [color=black][size=20]Stalking me eh?[/size][/color] [size=24][color=color2]←[/color][/size][/b][/u][/align]

[size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]Well my life goes like this[/color][color=color2]
                      (Bio. Their cursed life. BECAUSE THEY DON'T REMEMBER.)[/color][/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]They say I am [color=color2](Personality)[/color][/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]I love [color=color2](Likes)[/color][/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]I hate [color=color2](Dislikes)[/color][/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]My passion [color=color2](Self Explanatory).[/color][/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]I'm known as[/color] [color=color2](Nicknames).[/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][align=left][u][b][size=24][color=color2]→[/color][/size] [color=black][size=20]Miscellaneous!?[/size][/color] [size=24][color=color2]←[/color][/size][/b][/u][/align]

[size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]Shh I like [color=color2] (Crush)[/color][/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]Don't tell! [color=color2](Secrets)[/color][/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]Damn you! [color=color2] (Person or People you hate).[/color][/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]I used to be [color=color2] (Disney character)[/color]
                      [size=18]➲ [/size] [color=color1]Get out of my head! [color=color2](Username)[/color]
                      [/align]

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxxxxxUser Image

User Image User Image User Image
:::: ████ ❝ Anna❞
Gender___First and Last Name___Age (please write out [oldest 19])

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
:::: ████ Elsa❞
Female___Ella Noble___Nineteen
Sexuality: ---Lesbian_____
ROLE TAKEN BY: A Forced Metaphor

User Image User ImageUser Image
:::: ████ ❝ Kristoff❞

:::: ████ ❝ Olaf❞

:::: ████ Rapunzel❞
Female___Elizabeth Holloway___Eighteen
Sexuality: ---Pansexual_____
ROLE TAKEN BY: Rabidsquirel

:::: ████ Flynn Rider❞
Male___Roman Gretller___Nineteen
Sexuality: ---Bisexual_____
ROLE TAKEN BY: 0rgasmic 0reo

:::: ████ ❝ Wendy Darling❞

:::: ████ ❝ Peter Pan❞

:::: ████ ❝ Tinkerbell❞

:::: ████ ❝ Aladdin❞

:::: ████ Princess Jasmine❞
Female___Julia Carter___Eighteen
Sexuality: ---Heterosexual_____
ROLE TAKEN BY: X-Beautiful Insanity-X

:::: ████ ❝ Genie❞

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxxxxxUser Image

:::: ████ Ariel❞
Female___Aria Houston___Eighteen
Sexuality: ---Straight_____
ROLE TAKEN BY: Casual Human

:::: ████ ❝ Eric❞

:::: ████ Nala❞
Female___Aurora Hastings___Eighteen
Sexuality: ---Heterosexual_____
ROLE TAKEN BY: Kuroah

:::: ████ Megara❞
Gender___Lacey Turner___Nineteen
ROLE TAKEN BY: Another Fabulous Killjoy

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxxxxxUser Image

:::: ████ ❝ Gothel❞
Gender___First and Last Name___Age (please write out [oldest 25])

:::: ████ ❝ Captain Hook❞

:::: ████ ❝ Hans❞

:::: ████ Gaston❞
Gender___Prince Pierce___Twenty-one

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxxxxxUser Image

:::: ████ ❝ Jafar❞

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xxxxxxUser Image

:::: ████ Ursala❞
Female___Camilla Santiago___Nineteen
ROLE TAKEN BY: 0rgasmic 0reo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
:::: ████ Morgana❞
Gender___Morgan Santiago___Twenty

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

T H ExS E T T I N G

January February March April May June July August September November December

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Sunny, Windy, Cloudy, Raining, Snowing, Cold, Cool, Warm, Hot

1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 AM PM

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

E V E N T S

Welcome back to camp dinner and campfire.

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Q & A

Q: Can I gender bend my character?
A: Go ahead and gender bend but remember that we still need to balance out the genders.

Q: Is everyone human?
A: Yes, for those of you who have seen Once Upon A Time it's basically like that, for those that haven't keep reading. Everyone at camp is a human. There are no mermaids, genies, fish, witches or wizards. No one remembers who they used to be except for the counsellors (because they were the ones that cast the curse) Also, the counsellors DO have powers (ex. Jafar has his staff and The Evil Queen her mirror and stuff) but they can't do anything extreme. Maleficent will not be turning into a dragon in the middle of dinner okay. Just small things to make the campers miserable. ( Such as a forgetting potion, in case anybody starts to remember HINT HINT WINK WINK )

Q: Do the princes and princesses have to end up with each other?
A: Absolutely not. It's an option, but you definitely don't have to. You could get Aurora and Flounder to date for all I care.

Q: Do their names have to be the same as they were back in the Disney world, and what about their personalities?
A: Nope, you can come up with totally different names and if you want to use the original ones that's fine too. The personalities should be close because they're still the same people.

Q: What do they remember?
A: Nothing unless they're a counsellor. But some time in the rp they can start to the remember. The counsellors will do anything to keep them from remembering.

Q: So which villains are the ones that cast the curse and what are they in the camp?
A: The ones that casted the curse are the ones with powers in the movies. For example; Ursula, Maleficent, Jafar,The Evil Queen (Snow White) etc. They would be the counsellors at Camp. People like Captain Hook, Gothel and Hans ( though still a jerk) would not be counsellors because they don't have powers. They are C.I.Ts.

Q: Do the characters have to be from Disney?
A: No they don't. They could be from Dreamworks because Dreamworks is very good at making male leads. You can message me asking if you can be a character from another movie so long as they:

- Are not from an animated kids movie ( Book of Life, any Barbie movies, LEGO movie etc. And don't tell me that Disney is for kids go tell that to the millions of people that loved Frozen)
- Are not an animals ( Bird, fish, snail, horse etc.)
- Are not a car, plane, or any other inanimate object.

Please pm me if you have any questions about which type of characters are acceptable. There might be some acceptions.

Since the answers were probably confusing, ask any of the other moderators for clarification and pm any questions to me.

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

R E S E R V E D

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400