( ● )ACCEPTING: 3 Girls and 5 Boys

( ● )CURRENTLY: UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT ACCEPTING

( ● )OCC

Partying Girl

User Image

STORY

No matter how far you are
        You can always find your way back home!

Summer Lovin! Had me a blast! Oops! Wrong story! In this story, Summer came and past. Now it's school. Back to the homework, testes, quizzes, and those ******** teachers who are all like "You have to do your homework!" or "You cannot retake the quiz and I don't care if it's 90% of your grade, why? Because I said so!" and then the most common, "I'm calling the police, you don't make out with that girl/guy under my desk." Man they can be so annoying. Wait, why am I saying all the bad stuff about the beginning of school? What about the good stuff! Like Extra Carriculars, Competitions, Football Games, Cheering, making new friends, making new enemies, and best of all, the pranks. All those good stuff happens at the beginning of the year. And then the one week that everyone looks foward to at the beginning. Kind of like prom, but the beginning. The football game, the spirit, the decorations, the food, all of it happens during this week. That's right, homecomming week. The week where every class gets to participate in the costume contests, the pep rally, the football game, and the dance that makes the end of the week worth wild. Like I said, not exactly like Prom, cause this is a hell of a lot more fun. Now most schools don't have all this. they either have just the football game and dance, or even just the dance. Well, not in this story.

Welcome to Dallas, Texas, home of the Greenhill Panthers, the heart and soul of Dallas. This school is the best. They have the best academic grades, best in sports, best in competitions, and some of the nicest people go there. But also being a high school, they have drama, stress and then there's always those mean people trying to put those smaller than them down. But hey, its high school. Green Hills isn't a fancy boarding school. But it's also not your normal public school. Even though Green Hills is a public school and it's at the top of the charts in everything, it's still has the most drama out of all the schools, maybe out of all of Dallas. There's backstabbing, drama and and lots of romance at this school, and then, on homecoming, the school puts aside their differences and TRIES to have a great time.

The year is 2012 in the month September and homecoming is coming again. Every year, Green Hills has an amazing theme for prom. This years theme, "Today is a Fairytale" Where each class is assigned a different fairy tale. And this year, homecoming is sure to be a hit!

Partying Girl

User Image

RULES

Well, these are the terrible rules in the dreaded paragraph form. I don't like it when the rules are in paragraph form either but it is the only way to make sure that you actually read it and do not skim through. Ok so this is what's first, the posts. This is an advanced literate rp. If you don't know what that means, well then you obviously don't belong here. I completely can not stand one liners. I am expecting a minimum of three 8-12 sentence paragraphs, which also means I want at least 4-5 paragrahs and at most 6-8 paragraphs cause no one wants to read the longest story in the freaking world! For the first post, I expect more. I love pretty posts. With lots of color, pictures, and/or icons of your character. But make sure you don't over do it with a million pictures and insanely bright colors. Quotes and lyrics are also loved. th3r3 is n0 txt tlk like this! Every adv. lit role-player should know that speech is in bold and thoughts are italicized and text is underlined!

Posts should always be in third-person. As for your characters, celebrities are much loved. And please no scene people. I love them and all, but just not for this rp. I will only accept a couple of site models. Make sure you follow the gaia ToS. No cybering! That is just gross. don't even take it to the pms. We have kids here people! Seeing as this is a family rp, I really don't see why anyone would have sex, so yeah. . .but if you into incest i guess, time skip! And please please don't steal from me! I have work really hard on this rp. Oh, and I think it will be wise for you to highlight this post. If you would like to borrow something, please just ask and give me credit.

I really want this rp to last a longgg time, so if you join, make sure that you are dedicated to the rp. Don't not post once and not come back. If you are gone for a couple days or so, just pm me. I will completely understand. People have lives. Now, about the reserves and profiles. For profile, you will be doing it in a test thread and then i will attach the link to your character's picture below. When sending me your reserves, title the pm your characters, put thier classification, ( Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Seniro) and for profiles title the role you named yourself. New Rules will be Bolded! Also, if you're wondering where the profiles are, it's the first icon of the reserve.

Partying Girl

User Image

SENIORS

Class Theme: Cinderella

User ImagexxxxxUser Image

Seagreen XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Cornflowerblue

A YELL! A YELL! A SENIOR YELL! AN WHEN WE YELL WE YELL LIKE HELL AND THIS IS WHAT THE HELL WE YELL! S-E-N-I-O-R-S SENIORS! The typical senior yell. This is your last year to get everything right! Kiss that pretty girl, finally talk to that guy, this is the year to set straight and last chances. And it all starts with Homecoming Week. Seniors, this is your final year to shine. Take that collage entrance exam, get that acceptance letter from that one collage of your dreams, and then, it ends, the graduation year. When you cry with your Best buds or BFFs, saying goodbye for the very last time, or your just ready to start your life with them. But that's months away, now is the time to start the pranks and laughs with the best two homecoming representatives ever, Mrs. Berger and Mr. Hay. Helena, or Hennie Berger graduated from HSPVA as an aspiring actress trying to make it big time on Broadway. Still trying to make that dream come true, she married, Moe Axelrod and became an English/Theatre Teacher. Paul Hay is the suave talking Goverment Teacher. He is one of the hottest teachers here and every girl has a crush on him. He still hasn't gotten married but like Mrs. Berger, he graduated from HSPVA and is also the Swing Dance teacher here. These are the two greatest teachers you will ever meet, and are ready to bring it when it comes to homecoming.

The Lovely Ladies

»xxx • •THEOUTGOINGACTRESS• •
                    User ImagexUser ImagexUser Imagex

X X X X X AMELIA GRACE PARKER SEVENTEEN CANDICE ACCOLA its not mine

»xxx • •THESEDUCTIVEDANCER• •

X X X X X JULIET KINSEY BRIGHT SEVENTEEN ARIANA GRANDE SmartUsernameHere

»xxx • •THEOVERACHIEVINGFASHIONISTA• •

X X X X X KAYLA ROSE JOHNSON EIGHTEEN VICKTORIA TEMNOVA Standard Toaster Monster

The Handsome Guys

»xxx • •THEJERKFACESKIRTCHASER• •

X X X X X MASON AXELROD COOPER EIGHTEEN GRANT GUSTIN TheNumber1NewYorker

»xxx • •THEPEPPYSTUDENTCOUNCILPRESIDENT• •

X X X X X SAMUEL NEHEMIAH FITTS SEVENTEEN DARREN CRISS Carmanilla Incense

»xxx • •THESARCASTICDRUGGIE• •

X X X X X WOLFGANG MATTHEW LESALLE EIGHTEEN STEVEN VACKENT EchoGreenStar

Partying Girl

User Image

JUNIORS

Class Theme: Snow White

Chocolate XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Tomato

Finally! The year has come that you are considered an upper class men. Even though you don't rule the school just yet, you still can, consider yourselves second in command. Sometimes you might think that senior year is the best year of your life, well consider senior year your prep for that. Anyway, junior year is considered the best class this year. Their float decorations are always a hit, their hall decorations are the best, and they win the competitions all the time, it's the best. Especially with the two most determined teachers in the world. Mr. Madrano and Ms. Sebastian. Serena Sebastian is the Ciminal justice teacher here at school and every year represents the juniors. Mr. Madrano is the sweet and kind fitness teacher here. From high school to now, he lost over 200 lbs, and is now ready to teach the kids to be like that. So with both of their attitudes, there's no way they can lose!

The Lovely Ladies

»xxx • •THELONELYPRINCESS• •

X X X X X AMBER-JANE LESILE COOPER SIXTEEN DEBBY RYAN TheNumber1NewYorker

»xxx • •THEHAPPYGOLUCKYTWIN• •

X X X X X DEMETRIA FAYE LESALLE SEVENTEEN LINA TESCH EchoGreenStar

»xxx • •THECRABBYBOOKWORM• •

X X X X X REBECCA RENEE DAWES SIXTEEN BECKY LOU PHILIP the mourning birds

The Handsome Guys

»xxx • •THESEEMINGLYSHYNEWKID• •

X X X X X REECE ABRAM TURNER SIXTEEN LUKE BILYK OMG_itz_STRAIGHTupPIMPIN

»xxx • •THEREBELLIOUSTWIN• •

X X X X X DAMIEN CALIN LESALLE SEVENTEEN SHANE GEORGE EchoGreenStar

»xxx • •THEFLIRTYFOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT• •

X X X X XIZO COLBOURNE UTHER SEVENTEEN MAX KRIEGER SharpieFLAVOREDFruitLoops

Partying Girl

User Image

SOPHOMORES

Class Theme: Rapunzel

Mediumpurple XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Limegreen

Looks like that awkward freshman year has passed. But now it looks like it's that dreaded sophomore year, the in betweens. Where they expect you to learn from your mistakes from last year and you still make those stupid sophomore mistakes, so much pressure on you right!? Well homecoming should take a lot of the pressure off, especially since you have the BEST teachers for the sophomore class, Mrs. Daniels and Mr. Johnson. Mrs. Jessica Daniels is married to Lucas Daniels and has three kids. She teaches Chemistry and Dance. Mr. Bryan Johnson, the World History teacher. Now both of these teachers are the craziest, funnest and funniest teachers you may ever meet. And now they're taking all of that wild, putting it into the sophomores so they can win this thing!

The Lovely Ladies

»xxx • •THEMUSICALWRITER• •

X X X X X HERO MESSINA CHONTOS SIXTEEN Susan Coffey heyibowl

»xxx • •THEAPATHETICARTIST• •

X X X X X CLAIRE AUDREY WHITTAKER FIFTEEN ELLE FANNING ash o tonic

»xxx • •THEBLOOMINGSTAR• •

X X X X X Lauren Ann Blackstone fifteen Kendall M. SunnyHepburn_

The Handsome Guys

»xxx • •THEFLIRTATIOUS GUITARIST• •
                    User ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x

X X X X X NATHANIEL JAMES GARFIELD FIFTEEN MUNRO CHAMBERS its not mine

»xxx • •THESINGINGDIRECTOR• •

X X X X X Noah TK Millers Sixteen Logan Lerman xXxNam-niCxXx

»xxx • •THEADJECTIVENOUN• •

X X X X X FIRST MIDDLE LAST AGE MODEL Username

Partying Girl

User Image

FRESHMEN

Class Theme: Sleeping Beauty

Deeppink XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Dodgerblue

Are you scared to death? You should be, it's freshmen year! Where all of the upper classmen, make fun of you, play vicious pranks on you and you have to take it. Sometimes you guys can be so immature. With when you think your gonna rule the school when all the seniors leave, but your not, your just freshmen. You think that all the classes should have equal rights, ha! You'll think differently when your a senior. You think your the biggest baddest b***h in school, well think again losers! But the homecoming competiton for you guys should be rather exciting, shouldn't it? Since your representatives are the coolest in all of the freshmen class. Mrs. Pennington and Mr. Crosse. Mrs. Kimberly Pennington is the Algebra teacher, and may I say one of the best. Even though she can loose her temper here and there, she's still so much fun to be around all the time. Mr. Jacob Crosse is the Business teacher and one of the coolest. Everyone thinks is funny and awesome and with this dynamic duo, nothing can stop them!

The Lovely Ladies

»xxx • •THEFEISTYVOLLEYBALLPLAYER• •

X X X X X OLIVIA SHILOH NAPOLI FIFTEEN UNKNOWN TRINHHHBBY

»xxx • •THEOVERPRODUCTIVEMISSY• •
                    User Image x User Image x User Image x

X X X X X Raven Stella Edwards Fifteen Selena Gomez xXxNam-niCxXx

»xxx • •THEAMBITIOUSNINER MINOR• •

X X X X X JAMIE LYNN GRIFF FIFTEEN BELLA THORNE SHAYNADEEE

The Handsome Guys

Partying Girl

User Image

SKELETONS

So here's the thing about the skeletons. I am so sick and tired of listening to people complain about the profiles, so I'm going to make this perfectly clear, all profiles are made to be on a seperate thread! Now if you send it to me in a pm, I will ask you to make it on a thread, sorry, that's just the way I like it!

Reserves
                                                        [color=white][strike][size=18][b][color=silver]»[color=white]xxx[/color] • •[color=lightseagreen]THE[/color][color=goldenrod]ADJECTIVE[/color][color=lightseagreen]NOUN[/color]• •[/color][/b][/size][/strike][/color]
                                                        [img]http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/darkprincekyo35/Decorated images/Space-10.jpg[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/darkprincekyo35/Decorated images/Space-10.jpg[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/darkprincekyo35/Decorated images/Space-10.jpg[/img][color=white]x[/color][/color]

[color=white]X X X X X[/color][size=11][color=silver] FIRST MIDDLE LAST [color=LIGHTSEAGREEN]•[/color] [color=goldenrod]•[/color] AGE [color=lightseagreen]•[/color] [color=goldenrod]•[/color] MODEL [color=lightseagreen]•[/color] [color=goldenrod]•[/color] Username [color=lightseagreen]•[/color] [color=goldenrod]•[/color][/color]

Profile Part I
                                                        [imgleft]http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/darkprincekyo35/reservepicture3-18.jpg[/imgleft]
                                                        [/size][list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list]

[align=right][img]http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/darkprincekyo35/Decorated images/Space-10.jpg[/img] [img]http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/darkprincekyo35/Decorated images/Space-10.jpg[/img] [img]http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/darkprincekyo35/Decorated images/Space-10.jpg[/img]
                                                        [color=1][size=24][b]FIRST [color=2]MIDDLE[/color] LAST[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[size=14][color=1]»[/color] Nicknames
                                                        [color=2]»[/color] Age
                                                        [color=1]»[/color] Role
                                                        [color=2]»[/color] Grade

[color=1]»[/color] Personality at least one paragraph

[color=2][size=18][align=center]Username[/align][/size][/color]
                                                        [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list]

Profile Part II
                                                        [align=center][color=1][b][size=20]what's the story again?[/size][/b][/color]
                                                        [size=15][color=2][strike][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/strike][/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][b]WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT [FIRST NAME HERE]?[/b]

[color=2][b]Q:[/b][/color] [i]You're question here.[/i]

[color=1][b]A:[/b][/color] The answer here.

[size=11]Add more if you wish![/size]

Profile Part III
                                                        [align=center][color=2][b][size=20]we made memories together whether i remember or not.[/size][/b][/color]
                                                        [size=15][color=1][strike][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/strike][/color][/size][/align]

[size=11]Customize your own photo album here![/size]

Profile Part IV
                                                        [align=center][color=1][b][size=20]as far as i know, you're the one for me.[/size][/b][/color]
                                                        [size=15][color=2][strike][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/strike][/color][/size]
                                                        [img]http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/darkprincekyo35/Decorated images/Space-10.jpg[/img] [img]http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/darkprincekyo35/Decorated images/Space-10.jpg[/img] [img]http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/darkprincekyo35/Decorated images/Space-10.jpg[/img] [img]http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/darkprincekyo35/Decorated images/Space-10.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][b]FRIENDS, ENEMIES AND ROMANCE, OH MY![/b]

[color=1][b]SENIOR GIRL[/b][/color] -
                                                        3-5 sentences on who they are to you.

[color=steelblue][b]MASON COOPER[/b][/color] -

[color=1][b]SENIOR BOY[/b][/color] -

[color=1][b]SENIOR BOY[/b][/color] -

[color=rosybrown][b]AMBER-JANE COOPER[/b][/color] -

[color=1][b]JUNIOR GIRL[/b][/color] -

[color=1][b]JUNIOR GIRL[/b][/color] -

[color=1][b]JUNIOR BOY[/b][/color] -

[color=1][b]SOPHOMORE GIRL[/b][/color] -

[color=1][b]SOPHOMORE BOY[/b][/color] -

[color=1][b]FRESHMEN GIRL[/b][/color] -

[color=1][b]FRESHMEN BOY[/b][/color] -

don't forget to delete your name!

Partying Girl

User Image

SETTING

xxxxOctober 10; It's Monday, first day of Homecoming week, first to show off the hall, costumes and other decorations, it't the freshman. All of the freshman should dress up in something, anything that is remotely close to Sleeping beatuy. Also the first challenge is up, Tug-of-War, where all the classes tug on two ropes, and the two that win it, face each other! Winner gets 10 points to their team.

xxxxOctober 11; It's Tuesday,second day of Homecoming week, next to show off the hall, costumes and other decorations, it's the sophomores. All of the sophomores should dress up in something, anything that is remotely close to Rapunzel. Also the next challenge is up, Cook off! The classes all bake a cake in their themes, winner gets 20 points.

xxxxOctober 12; It's Wedsnday, third day of Homecoming week, next to show off the hall, costumes and other decorations, it's the juniors. All of the juniors should dress up in something, anything that is remotely close to Snow White. Also the next challenge is up, Limbo, where all the classes get together and do the Limbo! The winners get 30 points to their team.

xxxxOctober 13; It's Thursday, fourth day of Homecoming week, last to show off the hall, costumes and other decorations, it't the Seniors. All of the seniors should dress up in something, anything that is remotely close to Cinderella. Also thelast challenge is, the big Hunt. A scavenger hunt where they look for different items around the school, winner gets 40 points for their team. Also the day of the homecoming parade where the classes get to show off their awesome floats, the winners get 100 points.

xxxxOctober 14; It's Friday! The day everyone's been looking foward to, the Homecoming Game! Well first it't the pep rally where they find out who the winners for the competition are, also who the homecoming queen and king are with all the princesses and princes. And during the game, they get recognized.

xxxxOctober 15; It's finally here! The homecoming dance! Now everyone get their dresses in order and tuxes suited up and get ready for one of the best nights of your life! Dancing all night, music booming in your ears, the small refreshments in the back of the room, and best of all, after party sex.... maybe!

Partying Girl

User Image

RESERVED

Just in case I forgot something, Silly Me!

Partying Girl

User Image

RESERVED

Partying Girl

User Image

RESERVED

Partying Girl

User Image

RESERVED

Partying Girl

User Image

RESERVED

Partying Girl

User Image

OPEN

I am happy to say that this roleplay is officially open! Now go ahead and start posting if I have accepted you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff