Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Dabbler

jacklyn.marie.quinnXXX
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
one trouble with trouble is that it usually starts out like fun.xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Everyone was gradually making their way down to the beach, Brie and Jade were next to join and the rules were set. They were going through with the drinking game version, which seemed just fine with Harley. Brie managed to make her laugh, since the girl’s English was always so touch and go in the beginning of camp. “We’re gonna have to warm you up again, huh Brie.” Harley said with a small laugh. To a lot of the kids at Harley’s school who rarely had the foreign exchange students in their class, accents were the craziest things and realizing English wasn’t someone’s first language was always a shocker. Harley, on the other hand, was often fascinated by them, since she had met quite a few during her school days varying from Australians and Japanese (the more common visitors) to Brazilians and Norwegians. And then there was camp, drawing kids from all over. The teens here seemed understanding enough and most definitely didn’t let their cultural differences get between them. The only thing Harley had noticed was at dinner, another bubbly blonde, Lizzy, seemed to be dying at every word Pheonix, the guy who didn’t tag along for swimming earlier that day, said, even if it wasn’t directed at her. Hanging around Raven and talking to her every now and then, Pheonix’s accent blended in as well as any other teen at the dinner table. They had mentioned to them that they were meeting on the beach at midnight and were welcome to come. Harley only thought about it for a second when she noticed they weren’t around yet. Maybe later.
                                    She was glad when Jade started pulling out the drinks, and smiled when he said he brought the fruitier stuff for the ladies. Although Harley had learned a couple of summers ago she could handle beer, she preferred the lighter stuff at the start. Especially this night, when one wrong move could lead to everything spilling out. So Harley set her sketchbook down in the sand and crawled the miniscule distant over to Jade. “I’ll take a fruity one for now, we’ll see if I get pushed to the harder stuff later.” She gave a wink, hinting that might be a dare later before she took a bottle of something fruity, she didn’t exactly check the label, and got back to her spot. “Thanks, Jade,” she said before popping the cap off and taking a swig. It was almost like lemonade with a strong kick to it. Not too bad for the first drink of the summer.
                                    “Hold your horses, Jake.” Harley said, smiling back at him. Yup, she had caught it. When that boy smiled, well, there were a lot of poetic terms she could’ve gone into. We’ll let those slide for now. Point is, she saw it, and returned the smile. “Don’t you think a thing like this deserves a bit of a toast?” Harley smirked, “It’s is our first night here, after all.”
                                    Harley worked her way to her feet, waiting for everyone who wanted a drink to grab a drink before she grinned. “I’ll start the game for this, okay?” She looked around the group, everyone’s faces flickering in the light from the fire. Jake, Katie, Brie, Jade, and Raven were all sprawled out around it. Harley cleared her throat and began. “Okay, so I’ve known most of you for summers, Katie, I’ve just met you and you’re already part of this great group of people I can’t be without, so I’ll keep it short and sweet cause most of you know I’m god awful with words sometimes. Here’s to the next greatest summer of our lives, whether it’ll be making friends, having fun, getting in trouble or falling in love, let’s do everything and anything we could possibly do!” She raised her drink toward the stars above and gave a cheer, then took another drink as she sat back down. “Alright then…" Harley said quietly as shade settled in and looked around the group oh who to pick. Her eyes fell on the one person she had just met today. Kaitlyn, since you’re so excited to play, truth or dare?” She grinned mischievously at her new friend, getting the game off to its wicked start right there before their raised spirits could possibly drop. Harley wasn’t too good at making dares, but, she had her ideas scheming in her head that she had been working on all day.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[[OOC: Her outfit ]]

Desirable Lover

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

User ImageUser Image

~ Say you're sorry That face of an angel comes out just when you need it to As I paced back and forth all this time 'Cause I honestly believed in you ~

Elizabeth started to think. Which was never a good thing, usually her thoughts ran out into the real world and got her into embarrassing situations or just got her into trouble, neither of which she liked, or favored. 'I wonder if he's single.. or if he dates for the matter.. not that I want him.. Or do I?.. am I desperate? No.. Am I already falling for this, cute British guy?.. I wonder if It's noticeable, god I hope it's not..'

Lizzy was brought back to reality for a moment. "Oh, Just Raven.. She's from the England area." she said smiling and catching up with him. "Oh, well. I do think we should plan a day so you can come down. Just a forewarning.. My mother is very loving. She's a huger!" She looked down at her feet, making sure she didn't trip on anything as she walked with him. He brought up something random, probably on accident judging from the mad lush he got. Her cheeks tinted again, the same as earlier. "Oh, me? No.. What about you?" she asked curiously. "It's alright. I'm open for questions, ask me anything. I'll be sure to answer.." she smiled. It was such a lovely night. A slight breeze, and warm air, pretty sunset off in the horizon. "Er, not a boy, I mean girl. Hehe. NOT that I'm saying I'm against you dating a guy.. erm.. darn. Just ignore little ole me.. I'm rambling now and I should probably.. stop.." she started trailing off realizing her little moment. 'Oh god, He probably hates me now!' she was mentally kicking herself. Why did she just say that?! Was this boy really making her THAT nervous? She took a deep breath and started over. "Did you hear about the Truth or Dare game tonight? Are you gonna go down? I was thinking about it .. but I don't know.."

OOC: Oh lordy no! You should see me when I get carried away. Ask Nannerz x3 ... They get quite lengthy. XD (( Outfit(; )

Dapper Noob

User Image

----------------Ҝaitlyn • Ϩkye • Гeynolds

When you humble youself, you'll always end up on top.

xxxxxKaitlyn stuck her tongue out at Raven's mention of drinks. She could of course handle wine and things. She could drink everything except beer without making a disgusted face. It was just that beer, to her, tasted like aged horse pee. Ick. Raven mentioned how she had never turned down a dare. Kaitlyn had no choice to look up to the girl. She of course had turned down many dares in the past to keep from ruining her reputation. But Jake had said that if they turned down a dare she would have to take a drink and doing any dare was better than drinking horse pee, so she decided to do every dare thrown at her. She had been to busy warming herself by the fire when more two people had come. From what she heard, their names were Brie and Jade. Brie had held her hand out to her for a shake, introducing herself. "Oh, a pleasure to meet you to" she said, giving her a smile. "My name's Katie. she said, taking the hand of the girl and giving her a handshake. The other girl seemed to be leaning forward quite a bit and Kaitlyn had to admit, it looked a bit awkward when her hand was outstretched for a handshake like that.

xxxxxKaitlyn reached over and grabbed the same bottle Jacklyn had from the bag. I'm Katie by the way. she said to Jade before sitting straight again and popping the cap of the bottle off. She smiled when Jacklyn had given her toast. She honestly felt quite special when she had singled her out. Kaitlyn raised her bottle along with her. "Cheers!" she said happily before taking a drink out of the bottle. "Okay. I'm ready to play. she said confidently just before Jacklyn had asked her to choose either truth or dare. Apparently she'd be up first and she felt as if she were supposed to start off the summer with the answer to such a simple question. It was her first night, and she wanted to make it memorable.

"Dare!"

What I'm Wearing

OoC:// RIP Grandpa who told me not to drink beer, unless I wanted to look back on my life and hate myself for drinking horse pee. : P

Anxious Dabbler

jacklyn.marie.quinnXXX

Time to show them what she was made of, kinda. There were the cruel dares, the stripping, skinny dipping, chugging drinks and of course making out. Since they were on the beach, they missed a whole other level of dares, most involving pudding and gross concoctions made at Harley’s hand. When they played inside, usually on storming days, eating things Harley made from things in the kitchen was probably one of the worse dares. Mayo, mustard and peanuts, maybe chocolate chips if you were lucky, was hard to get used to. Raven got lucky one year when Harley’s mixture in a red Solo cup managed to taste like some herbal tea and everyone wanted a sip. That mix was lost since most of them got drunk later that night from refusing to do the most sexual things Jake could come up with. So Harley sat for a moment, thinking to herself, her eyes closed. When they popped open, her smile grew, “I’ll be nice to start," she said to Katie, then she quickly looked to Jake and grinned. "Jake, name a movie, any movie," Back to Katie. "Katie. Your dare is to act out that movie in 30 seconds, if the crowd approves, you win. If even the Americans can’t get it, you lose and have to drink.” Her terms were set. Harley looked to Jake and grinned, hoping he’d give her hell. She had a feeling, traveling with his mom led to few and far between movies, except the ones they would watch in groups at camp. The dare itself had a drama-kid ring to it, and it was one of a few improv games Jackie had actually played when she gave drama a try her freshman year. She would wait for the drinks to kick in before they got to lap dances and the make out sessions.
                                    “It’s not too hard, an easy first dare to get us started.” Harley reassured the other blonde. She leaned back to watch the silly little show Katie was gonna put on, her face softening because, in reality, Harley was hardly a cruel person. Besides, she didn’t need a reason for Katie to make her do something she’d regret to Jake or Tobi, or any of the other guys who were probably just taking their sweet time.

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

Jake smirked when he heard the dare Katie was given. Oh, lord. Now to decide what movie to say. He could do a horror movie so she'd have to scream as loud as she could, or he could do a movie with all black people so she had to act ghetto, or he could even do a drama and she'd have to try and keep a straight face. There were so many options, but all he was thinking about was that after this, it would be Katie's turn. And he knew what Katie was going to do, ask him to play a song. Jake swallowed and shook the thought off, he'd played the song he chose a million times, he'll just pretend she's not there listening to it.

"The movie is; The Rocky Horror Picture show." Jake smirked like crazy. Oh, this oughta be fun.

Dapper Noob

User Image

xxxxxKaitlyn laughed as soon as the words, "Rocky Horror Picture Show" came out of his mouth. This was going to be fun. It would definitely be hard to keep herself from laughing when acting that out. "Well this calls for a song." she said, hopping onto her feet and dusting the sand off her jeans. She spun around in a circle making a rather over-exageratted expression as she opened her mouth to sing. She did her best at imitating Tim Curry's accent, the man who played as Frank in the Rocky Horror Picture show.

"How do you do I,
See you've met my
Faithful handyman.

she sang, looking each one of them in the eye.

"He's just a little brought down because,
when you knocked,
he thought you were the... candyman."

"Don't get strung out!
By the way I look.
Don't judge a book by it's cov-aa-ah."

she sang, strutting around the group with the occasional flip of her hair. She stopped behind Jacklyn and squeezed her shoulders.

"I'm not! Much of a man~
By the. Light of dayy, but by night I'm one heeelll of a loovaah.

"I'm just a sweet transvestiituh.
From! Traanssexual... Transyl-vaniauhhh.

She finished, tousling Jake's hair. It was sort of a friendly revenge for having chose what she had to act out.

xxxxxKaitlyn gave a curtsie before sitting back down. "No need for applause. Autographs will be given tomorrow morning." she joked, laughing once again, waiting for her friends' approval. She remembered what Jake had asked her to do for him. "Now that the great Kaitlyn has finished her Broadway show, let's get on with the game! " she said. "Ah... Jake." she said as if to consider each person before choosing him. "Truth or Dare?

What I'm Wearing

OoC:// Short, but the song covers for it. xD

Anxious Dabbler

jacklyn.marie.quinnXXX

The movie in a word, was perfect. The singing, show stopping. And everything thrown together, well…
                                    Jacklyn tried to hold in it, honestly she did, but as Kaitlyn finished, the poor girl couldn’t help but burst out laughing. “Kaitlyn, Katie, you can stay, oh god…” Jackie said between breaths as she tried, and failed, at regaining her composure. She had fallen over in the sand, practically dying with laughter, because anyone who did Rocky Horror that good belonged in a looney bin with the rest of them. Sure, Katie missed the 30 second mark for telling the whole story, but she nailed the song for what it was worth, just as anyone would have expected when they first heard the phrase, Rocky Horror Picture Show. “You win, you win,” Jackie managed to say as she sat up, dusting off sand. “As long as that movie’s on our must-see list this summer and we do the Time Warp along with it.” Dorky, yes, but any good fan of the show knows how to do the Time Warp, after it, it is just a jump to the left, and a step to the ri-i-ight. Jackie soon enough recovered to hear it was Jake’s turn and she took a sip of her drink, interested in what he would pick, and what Katie could possibly come up with. She was certain she had seen him do just about everything, from strip to boxers, or sometimes nothing, and run around the beach, to anything else a bunch of drunk teens could think of. This should be interesting. Jackie thought with a smile as she tried to resist the urge to draw Katie as Frank during his song.

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

Jake was laughing hysterically at her display of 'Sweet Transvestite'. It was literally the greatest thing he'd seen all day. Well, maybe Harley in her swimsuit was better. "Bravo! Bravo!" He said, cheering her performance. But before he knew it, it was his turn to be asked. He swallowed hard, and blinked a few times. "Uh.. Dare." He said, faking a smirk and looking at Katie. He could hardly even look at Harley, he was so nervous.

OoC; SHORTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Dapper Noob

User Image

xxxxxKaitlyn covered her mouth with her hands, hoping she wouldn't make any odd expression that would make her seem suspicious. Sure she was good at acting when she was messing around. But keeping secrets? Not to much. The girl stared into the fire, as if think. "Um..." she said, pulling her hands away from her mouth. "Let's do something simple." she said, straightening her back. "Jake, I dare you to take that weed-concealing, musical instrument of yours and play any song of your choice." she said. Pretty much every single muscle on her face was screaming at her to make a stupid smile and make it one hundred percent obvious they were up to something. Instead, the girl straightened her posture, hands on her hips. "Son, don't make this boring." she said in her, "fatherly muscle man" voice.

What I'm Wearing

OoC:// Short to, but as long as it keeps the story plot going. :3

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

Ooc; EVERYONE LISTEN WHEN YOU'RE READING THIS<3;

Jake swallowed. Hard. He scratched the back of his head and gave the group a half-smile. "Alright, well. I guess I'll play one with some meaning." He said, sighing and picking up his guitar. He mustered up every ounce of courage he had, and looked at Harley. He gave her a wink, and began strumming his guitar. His voice soon came with it as well.

"If its not those cowboy boots in the summer,
Oh my God I pray for another
Chance to drive down back highways
Til I stumble upon your beautiful face.
Your presence isn't what kills me,
It's that artistic gleam.
That's taking over my scenery
Dream by dream.

You might think I'm incapable,
Of loving a soul like yours.
You might think I'm a fool...
For you.

Cause Girl you got style,
And Thats what I love about you.
The way that you still back, oh how you sit back and watch this grow.
You got dreams,
And therefore I believe in you.
All the small town people with their big remarks,
They aint got jack to say about my movie star

she's got style, da da da.
she's got style, da da da.

If its not the fact that I'm a wee bit younger,
Or the truth that I'm so naive.
My heart keeps leaping back to you,
Like a dog tied to a tree.
I know it sounds crazy,
Its ridiculous to me,
But without you by my side girl..

You might think I'm incapable,
Of loving a soul like yours.
You might think I'm a fool...
For you.

Cause Girl you got style,
And Thats what I love about you.
The way that you still back, oh how you sit back and watch this grow.
You got dreams,
And therefore I believe in you.
All the small town people with their big remarks,
They aint got jack to say about my movie star.

What are the odds of finding someone just like you,
Tell me why I never wanted to go back home.
I never wanted to,
I'm still falling for you today."

Throughout the song, he managed to lose himself in his music and forget all the pressure. He felt so free, finally singing the song in front of someone other than his mom. All of his feelings were poured into it, and his voice was working to his advantage. It wasn't long before it was over, and he put his hand over the strings to stop any noise. He smiled at the group shyly, coming out of his musical trance and realizing what he had done. He played the girl he was practically in love with a song that he wrote about her. He exhaled happily.

Anxious Dabbler

jacklyn.marie.quinnXXX

Harley couldn’t help but laugh as Katie told Jake his dare, inside jokes already? She smiled at Jake as he started to get nervous about playing for the group, yet winked at her. She knew performing before a crowd was intimidating; even she got nervous when people were watching her draw over her shoulder. But what she didn’t expect was when he started to sing. He got so into it, almost as if he meant every word and it struck her, he did. The wink, the lyrics, Jacklyn knew it was meant for her. He had the same idea she had earlier today and beat her to it. She could feel her cheeks turning pink the more he sang and she tried her best to hide it behind her sketchbook. Anyone sitting next to her could easily see that she was also hiding a goofy smile. She peeked past the pages toward Raven, her partner in crime. If she was hearing the same words coming from Jake, then her idea was probably not worth going through. Heck, Jake could even pick Harley and then make her truth or dare maker her admit that she loved him, and now she got the feeling he loved her too. Nope, she knew it. This was his way of making her see that.
                                    There was a funny warm feeling in her chest as he brought his song to a close. Harley was biting her lip to contain that smile. The song was absolutely beautiful in every way and Jake looked accomplished with what he had done. Yep, he had planned this with Katie like Harley had planned with Raven. Harley couldn’t hide the smile on her face as she started to applaud him, not caring if anyone else joined her or not. She and Jake would definitely be talking later.
                                    “Jake, that was…” Harley blurted out, only getting caught when she couldn’t find the word she wanted to use. Too many were in her head, so she had to start over and go slow. “That was amazing. But now it’s your turn to pick.” Unless she was told to lick someone’s foot or something equally gross, Harley’s smile couldn’t be wiped off her face. It took all her will to not tackle the boy right now in front of all their friends.

[[OOC:I fought with my cat and my squees to get this here and that song was on repeat til I finished this. =P Her outfit ]]

Beloved Vampire

User Image

------------------ phoenix elliot darkko --------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You can’t stop me now, You can’t hold me down
                    You can’t keep me here, I’m on my way
                    I made it this far now, And I’m not burning out
                    No matter what you say, I’m not afraid

User Image
                                                      that british dude

Phoenix noticed that she looked like she had gotten lost in her thoughts too. Good to know I'm not the only one... He thought.

He looked back to the girl and when she said Raven, he remembered the girl that he had met earlier. They're cousins?! Weird. He thought. He smiled as he had caught up with her. A smile crossed his lips again. "Ay, so is my mum. She loves hugs. And, well I'm pretty alright with them, if I do say so myself." Phoenix replied.He looked out into the distance, and relaxed his shoulders. There was nothing really to worry about here, but no matter how hard he tried, he was always on edge. Again, Phoenix saw the color on Lizzy's cheeks. It was so cute! She was adorable! Phoenix let out a little laugh, he knew what she had meant. "I'm afraid not mate. My last girl cheated on my with quite the a*****e, pardon my French." Sadness flickered in his eyes. He looked to the ground remembering Isabel. Sometimes he wanted to believed that it never happened, but it did, and there was nothing he could do about it. Phoenix was still sore talking about her, she had really hurt him. But he let her go. He smiled a little, the only thing being, he didn't know what to ask. Not really thinking again, he spoke up. "I think it's adorable love!" He smiled at her. Phoenix rambled a lot too, so it was alright. When Elizabeth started talking about the truth or dare game, he smiled a little. "I'm not quite sure myself hun. Seems like fun, but you never know what they could dare you to do... I'm imagining that the dares are pretty rough. Plus I don't really know the others very well..." This time it was Phoenix that had trailed off. He did want to go though. Maybe Lizzy would accompany him. That would be nice. He looked back to her gorgeous eyes, seeming to almost get lost in them again.

o . o . c outfit(:

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

Jake saw Harley's cheeks turn bright pink, and he just smiled at her. He couldn't look away. Until he felt his own face flush red, that is. His cheeks were hot and he rubbed the back of his hair nervously. "Uhh." He stuttered, trying to think of who and what to dare. His mind was blank. All he could think about was picking Harley up and taking her away from the group and kissing her with all the passion he'd kept bottled inside for so long. He wanted to hold the tiny girl in his arms and forget what time is. But he couldn't, because truth be told, he didn't even know if she wanted him. He sighed, and started thinking of who to ask. Jade hadn't gone yet, and he provided the alcohol. He'd ask Harley but it just seemed to inconspicuous. So he decided to go with Jade.

"Jade, truth or dare?" He said, smirking. He looked between Jade and Katie. God, he was going to make things awkward.

Dapper Phantom

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRAISE xx YOUR xx GLASS
                          ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
                                      LxExTxSxxHxAxVxExxAxxTxOxAxSxT --
                                              User Image тσ αʟʟ тнє ƒяιєиᴅs ωє ʟσvє тнє мσsт
                                                          There's Jack
                                                          And Jim
                                                          && Jose too

────────── For All Those Not Drinking
                                                                          ↘↘ THIS ONES FOR YOU

xxxxxJ A D E grinned as people began taking drinks from the bag he brought them in. This was exactly why he risked bringing it all in in the first place. His eyes landed on Raven and he laughed, his hands moving to his pants to finally take care of the buckle he had left unhooked around his waist. "Haha, you know how I am; can't wait to get my pants off," He winked over at Brie when she sat down and eventually introduced herself and nodded to Harley when she thanked him for the drinks. Finally flopping down into the sand, he kicked his shoes off and grinned at the new girl. He'd be grinning a lot, it seemed, which didn't bother him any-- after all, he considered himself a pretty happy guy. "Oh, your first time, eh?" he laughed. "Yea, I'll be pretty amazed if I'm still dressed by the end of the night. Smashed, of course, but naked? I don't doubt it." Jade knew all-too-well how easy it was to get him out of his clothes. After all, he very rarely, if ever, chose to take truth. In fact, nine and a half times out of ten, he took a dare over a truth, no matter what he expected, or didn't expect, the dare to be. He personally preferred making a fool of himself than talking himself into being a fool. It just seemed more fun that way.

He leaned back, feeling his spine crack in all the right places, but perked up as soon as he heard Harley ask the expected question-- truth or dare-- to the newcomer. He pulled his legs in so that he was sitting Indian style in the sand, and leaned forward so that his elbows sat upon his knees, watching. He wanted to see what the more familiar girl came up with for, well, the other female. As the newcomer perked up with her response, he felt his grin broaden. This was going to be good; it had to be, to start off the night. He laughed upon hearing it, shaking his head in the process. If the Americans got it, huh? Meant there was a good chance that whatever the movie was going to be, he and Brie were out of the running for voting on if she could do it or not. Of course, as soon as Jake said "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", Jade and Brie raised their eyebrows at each other. They had, of course, heard of the movie, but... wasn't it a Broadway show, or something similar? He couldn't help, honestly, but to picture Anthony Stewart-Head as the new girl sang through her chosen song, even going so far as to act out some of the movements. Jade had, oddly enough, a signed picture of the actor as Frank-n-furter from 1995, when his mother had seen the theatrical performance in London.

The new girl wasted no time in picking the next victim, and Jade's eyes darted straight to Jake as she asked the anticipated question. He waited to hear the contents of the dare, but raised a brow to hear that she had merely dared him to play a song. The dare seemed extremely tame, even for a newcomer and he could honestly say he expected foul play. Unless she was just that sheltered as a child, but then again, she just danced around and sang Sweet Transvestite, so he could wipe such a thought out of his brain. Upon hearing the song, his grin shifted to a smirk. Yup, he had to be correct. There was some secret, hidden agreement between the two of them. There had to be. Jade's eyes scanned the women in the group, trying to figure out just which one it was that the boy was singing to; with the way Harley responded, however... he felt it was pretty obvious. At least to him, but then again... he noticed things like that a lot easier than most.

When he heard Jake speak his voice, he raised a brow but quickly turned his head and grinned. Truth or dare, huh? His brows furrowed deviously.
                                        "Dare, mate, of course," His toes were twitching against his jeans and the sand; he was excited. Super excited. He had no idea what Jake might have in store for him, but he couldn't wait to find out.
                    User Image
                    #7bafef - blue // #fa4fcc - pink.
                                                  GRAB YOUR STASH LET'S ROLL IT UP
                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ User Image ━━━━━━━━━
                                              YOU CAN PASS ⇣⇣ BUT I WILL PUFF
                                                    THERES GREENS AND REDS && PURPLES TOO
                                                              AND FOR ALL THOSE NOT SMOKING -- THIS ONES FOR YOU
                                                                    LA DA DA LA LA LA LA
                                                                    LA DA DA LA LA LA LA
                                                                    LA DA DA LA DA DA LA!
                                                            User ImageUser Image
                            ↘↘ AND FOR ALL THOSE NOT DRINKING
                                  ↘↘ AND FOR ALL THOSE NOT SMOKING
                                                  THIS ONES FOR YOU --

DAT SONG :: Raise Your Glass - The Maine DAT OUTFIT :: La de da, la de da laaa~DAT PROFILE :: A wee bit of me!
        OUT OF CONTEXT Quick post just to have something up before the time skip! I feel like my style is going to be too large for my post. ._. .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff