Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image

━ ◞ :: WELCOME TO THE SHOW ×

HELLO EVERYONE !!!

WELCOME TO THE SHOW. CALIFORNIA HAS A HIGH OF 8O DEGREES
                                            AND A LOW OF 68. IT'S A PERFECTLY SUNNY DAY, WITH A SMALL BREEZE.
                                            WONDERFUL SETTING FOR OUR TWELVE GUESTS TO ARRIVE.

PLEASE GET YOUR MICS ATTACHED BY THE CREW BEFORE ENTERING
                                            THE HOUSE. ONCE YOU'RE ALL SET, THE CAMERAS WILL BEGIN ROLLING
                                            AS SOON AS YOU ENTER THE FRONT DOOR. AFTER YOU'VE ENTERED,
                                            YOU MAY FIND YOUR ROOM WITH YOUR ZODIAC , ALONG WITH YOUR
                                            'MATES' ZODIAC, ON THE DOOR. YOU CAN DO IT BEFORE YOU FIND YOUR
                                            ROOM, OR AFTERWARDS, BUT PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE
                                            CONFESSIONAL AND JUST SAY HELLO AND MAYBE A FEW THOUGHTS
                                            FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. DON'T FORGET... ALL EYES ARE ON YOU!

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                        User Image
                        User Image
                                                                xxxxxprimadonna girl, yeahxxx all i ever wanted was the world
                                                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxi can't help that i need it all, the primadonna life the rise & fall.
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou say that i'm kind of difficult, but it's always someone else's fault

• Tanned legs were crossed against the white plush leather of the private jet. A hand with five long fake nails reached out and slowly gripped the crystal wine glass filled with a blood - colored velvety liquid. The liquid, that was the same color as the woman's lips, slid delicately down the throat of Luna Maeve as she sipped from it. Her other hand held a burning black Clove cigarette. She set the wine glass back down on the jet's table as she flicked through a big white book with post-it notes covering all the pages, and sticking out of most.

"I have told you numerous times, Lauren De'Monte will not be featured on this month's edition. I don't care if we already told her she could. After that scandal with that one male singer, her career is over. If I hear that anything is out of place while I'm gone, I will be firing many of the people that call themselves 'writers', got it? Good. Ciao."

The British accent filled the jet as she spoke with the woman on her bluetooth headset. She shook her head as she ended the call, and flipped through another page of the book and began to write more notes in her fancy cursive handwriting. "Miss Maeve, we will be arriving shortly in California. Would you like me to get you another glass before we prepare for landing?
                                                                                The assistant asked. Luna shook her head no and handed the empty glass to the flight attendant. Bringing the black clove to her blood-colored lips one last time, she let a small sigh escape her lips..

California always seemed to be the same day after day. It was never very exciting to Luna, especially compared to her home in New York City. Sure the beaches were nice, but she much rather have a condo overlooking her busy city, than some secluded beach home that fans took tours to watch. California never provided that extra bit of exhilaration that she often got from New York.

The white stretch limo brought Luna right to the doors of the huge mansion. The security and crew unloaded her many bags and a crewman began to go over rules for the house and hook her up with the hidden microphones. She listened patiently as they dragged on, then finally they gave her a little nudge to walk through the door, then all eyes would be on her entrance on national television.

Jimmy Choo's clicked against the marble flooring as Luna entered the house, which made her the first person out of twelve. The corners of her lips twitched up in pleasure as she viewed the mansion. She found the room that read 'Sagittarius & Pisces' and opened the door. Her Louis Vuitton bags stacked high on one side, and the giant four-post bed with the dim lights. After she approved the room, her heels clicked all the way back down the giant staircase. She went to the confessional, just like the crewmen instructed.

She sat delicately on the plush couch, with her back straight, and her tanned legs crossed once again. She flicked on the camera switch and offered her brilliant bleached-white smile, "Hello America. I am Luna Maeve, editor in chief of Vogue Magazine. I'm the first to enter this beautiful home, and I am anxious to see what fools will be living here with me."
                                                                                Not knowing what else there was to say, she flicked off the switch and clicked her heels back into the kitchen and out the patio door.

Taking a seat on a stool, she lit the black clove cigarette and pulled out her tablet from her purse, checking her stocks, and all of her other gambling websites. It wasn't the gambling she was addicted to, it was the money that came with it. Hell, the woman swam in cash, but it was never enough for her. She lifted the cigarette to her lips and breathed it in, awaiting the others to arrive.

ooc ;; ew. i hate intro posts. they'll get better. i promise.
                                                                                her outfit is [ here ]

golden parachutes's Partner In Crime

Sweet Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                        tab Fallon Carter started her day always around 5:30am. She was up before the sun and hit the gym hard for an hour. Fallon was always in the gym. She'd been doing a lot of cardio as of late, having really gotten into kickboxing with her trainer. It was a great workout and it worked her body hard. Fallon liked pushing her limits. It felt good. When she got home, it was straight into the shower, because she was definitely gross. She washed her hair twice, just in case. After the shower, Fallon took care doing her hair and makeup for the day. Once that was done, Fallon went back into the bathroom and stepped on the scale, breathing in and out deeply. She'd been on a cleanse for the past 48 hours, mostly because she was going to be on camera for this new MTV reality show. Hopefully it wouldn't be a disaster like Jersey Shore was. Fallon turned her attention back to the number on the scale. It was one of the higher end scales; very accurate. Fallon needed it to be accurate. She was standing on 93.2 pounds. Down 3 pounds since the beginning of the fast. Fallon smiled and then got dressed, pulling a small leather bound journal from her bag. She brought it downstairs with her and sat at the island in the kitchen, flipping it open to a clean page. Inside, Fallon carefully printed her current weight (93.2 lbs), her breakfast that morning (12 almonds), and the calories (83), and then closed the book.

tab After making sure her affairs were in order, as well as everything she needed and wanted being packed up and ready to go, Fallon wheeled her things to the elevator of her highrise and left her penthouse behind for a little while. She felt that the limo that came to pick her up was a little too ostentatious, but that was her personal taste. Fallon didn't like overly flashy things or gaudy people. It was embarrassing for them. There was a fine line between luxury and extravagance. Too many expensive things made you look pitiful in Fallon's eyes. But she was quiet and excited as she rode in the limo, trying to keep an open mind as well as an open heart, even though leaving her home was hard. Fallon liked her comfort places and disliked change, but her agent thought this would be good for her career as well as her emotional state. It was always a good idea to get out of your own head, according to him. Fallon was trying to be open about it, but it made her a twinge nervous to be stepping out of her comfort zone. It was a good thing this mansion had a gym so she could work all the nerves out of her body.

tab When she arrived, Fallon carefully stepped out of the car and looked up, grinning. It was a beautiful mansion, really. Gorgeous cream bricks and black fixtures that gave it almost a Gothic architecture vibe. Fallon really appreciated beautiful things, and architecture was no different. While not very artistic herself, she could appreciate fine arts. It was a dream come true when she was flown out to Rome to do a spread in Cosmopolitan a few months back. Italian architecture was the most gorgeous thing Fallon had ever laid her eyes on. After getting her mic put on and the producer of the show explained everything to her, Fallon smiled warmly and thanked them before she made her way inside. She pulled her GoPro from her bag and turned it on, almost forgetting that she told everyone on YouTube that she'd be filming all throughout her adventure as much as she could. "All right, you guys. I just walked in. Look at this place!" she said excitedly into the lens before turning the camera around. She turned around in a circle, slowly, and then turned it back to herself. "Let's go see what my room looks like, shall we?"

tab Fallon climbed the stairs, after being told that her room was on the third floor. She found it easily and then pulled her camera back out before opening the door. "s**t, you guys! Black on silver. It's like they asked me what I wanted it to look like," Fallon said, clearly approving. "It's a little mechanical in here, though. I wonder if my bedmate would mind if I bought some fresh flowers?" she mused aloud and then smiled into the camera. "I'll film some more later for you guys. Hopefully there's a lot of people here! I'm excited to meet everyone." Fallon set her purse down on the bed, deciding that she'd begin unpacking later.

tab The confessional room was also easy enough to find and Fallon carefully placed herself down on the couch. Fallon meticulously preened herself before turned on the camera, fluffing her hair and smoothing her skirt. She tugged her socks over her knees and blew out air from her lips. She'd been in front of the camera for YouTube for almost three years now and she picks now to be worried about this camera. Unbelievable. Fallon bit the bullet and then turned the camera on, smiling warmly. "Hi y'all! My name is Fallon Carter, Taurus, lover of pretty things. I just wanted to say that I'm really excited to begin this journey, and to all my loves watching this because I told you to on YouTube, know that I love you and you're cute. Stay gold." Fallon stood up again after turning the camera off and made her way out of the room. She carefully explored the various rooms on the ground floor, curious about her new surroundings, until she saw an elegant woman sitting out on the patio. Fallon pushed the all glass door open slowly and stepped out. "Hello," she said, in an attempt to be friendly. When the woman turned, Fallon almost completely lost her head. "My God, you're Luna Maeve," Fallon blurted a little unprofessionally. "Wow. I'm so starstruck right now. I just want you to know that Vogue's fall collection completely monopolized everything I had in my closet from September to November. I was obsessed with everything," she said, smiling warmly. It was very unlikely that Fallon gave out compliments to anyone, since it was pretty hard to impress her in anything, but this was different. This was from one professional to another, and honestly, this woman was a goddess. Fallon looked up to her tremendously. "Wow, I'm so rude. My name's Fallon. Fallon Carter. It's really an honor to meet you," Fallon said earnestly, feeling horrible for gushing like she'd just met One Direction or something. So unprofessional and so unlike her.

ooc;xxxclick top gfx for her outfit User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

remember when i didn't need you?xxxxxx well i need you now
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab tab tab ღ❜ MOOD ▍EXCITED xxxxxxxღ❜ LOCATION ▍PATIO xxxxxxxღ❜ OUTFITHERE
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tab Unbelievable. She couldn’t believe it. Sinead was actually going to be on a reality television show. Never did she fathom that she would even be on television, let alone casted for a show on MTV.

tab Sinead sat the in stretch black limousine by herself surrounded by rows of alcohol, wine, champagne and juice with snacks and of course water. She was getting a little glimpse of royalty and she was enjoying every second of it. Looking through the selection of alcohols and juices, she made herself a cranberry and gin cocktail and sipped on it as she stared out the window. Of course she lived in California before, but she’d never been to this side of California or maybe she never had a reason to. She was more excited than nervous about this whole experience.

tab Sinead envisioned what her other roommates would look like and how she would get along or not get along with them. Was there going to be that one girl with the eating disorder? Who wouldn’t normally eat dinner with the others but could be found stuffing food down her mouth at two in the morning just to puke it up ten minutes after? Would there be that one foreign kid that everyone found weird yet exotic? Or was there going to be your stereotypical white girl or guy who was an oblivious racist? All these ludicrous ideas and scenarios were running through Sinead’s head but not trying to imagine what everyone would be, she dismissed the thoughts from her head.

tab Time passed and she was all smiles as she could see the mansion where’d she and eleven other people would now be living off in the distance engulfed by the Californian green hills. She thought the drive was way too long even though she actually lives in California. As the limousine made it way up the winding driveway, Sinead couldn’t help but be cheesy and clap like a five year old, her golden bangles on her wrists shaking and clanking against each other. As the driver opened her door and assisted her out the limousine, she gasped at how beautiful the mansion looked on the outside. “This is so insane. Look at this place.” She said in her condensed Oakland accent. she thanked the crew for getting her luggage out of the car and for putting on her mic. She opened the front door of the mansions and was astounded that it looked much better than she imagined it to be. It looked so regal and luxurious on the outside and the entrance was to die for. It was even more majestic than the outside and Sinead was definitely in love with the color scheme. She made her way up the cream and tan colored staircase and went to find her room. GEMINI & AQUARIUS it read on the second door on the right. She entered and immediately screamed at how upscale and extravagant it looked. That shade of blue was to die for and the color almost matched her luggage. She never lived in such an opulent place such as this. From living in a trailer park to living in the ghettos of Oakland, she never seen anything like it. Not even her friends who were rappers, models, weed dealers lived in nice places and they had awesome homes.

tab Opening the door to the confessional, she said down and turned on the camera. “Hey world. I’m Sinead…I’m twenty one years old and I’m right here in California. Seems like I’m the first one here. I haven’t seen anyone yet. Hopefully there are some hot guys and some wack a** girls because I want to be the only shining star. Everyone who knows me from Oakland knows that I can't wait to party in this dope a** house. I'm going to be the hottest girl here because I'm fly and authentic and I'm real. Can;t wait 'till I can invite my crew over here because this is how we ALL should be living! Can’t wait ‘til everyone gets here so we can all see what we look like *chuckle*…Well bye b*tches, I'm about to go get me a drink and smoke me a blunt...No a cigarette, let's be classy on day one. Bye!” After her loud and obnoxious blabbering, Sinead left the confessional after her little introduction and went downstairs to get a drink from the kitchen. She made herself a tall glass of vanilla flavored vodka mixed with pineapple juice and she made her way out to the patio. As she looked out the door, she saw the figure of what looked like another person, two figures actually. One was a very classy girl She looked really good. Tall and model-esque with flawless tan skin. Sinead thought that she was going have the best outfit because she over-accessorized, wearing all jewelry and all gold, but this girl had her own sophisticated style that Sinead oddly liked. Another girl was dressed in dark colors. Cute skirt, nice bag. She looked like a plain Jane from where Sinead was standing. She walked out the door and decided to introduce herself.

tab “Hey you guys. Nice to meet you, I’m Sinead. Oh you’re so beautiful.” She complimented the gorgeous copper skinned girl and turned to the plain looking one. She looked more skinny up close than she did from the kitcheb. Sinead was naturally skinny, this girl looked like she was a 'forced skinny'. Mhhm, she looks like she has an ED. I was right. Sinead thought to herself as she smiled. "Hi, you're cute, honey. She could see the plain Jane was very much fascinated with the brown beauty to Sinead's right. Eyeing her like she was some obsessed fan or something. She was literally gawking at the other girl. Sinead scoffed and scooted the past plain Jane. She sat directly across from the tanned beauty and saw the cigarette it in her hand. “Oh girl you smoke you? Same here! She pulled a loose one from behind her ear and her lighter out her bra, lit it, drew it and exhaled. "Y'know, you look very familiar, like I've seen you before or something. What’s your name, girl? You’re like hella cute. Are you a model? I model too, girl. Well I used to.” She crossed her legs and took another drag from her menthol cigarette. "I wonder when everyone else is going to get here. I hope we don't have some psycho b*tch who lives with us. I don't like thieves, b*tches, or psychos." Sinead rambled on as she chucked. She took another long drag from her cancer stick and flipped her hair over her right shoulder. She turned her head to plain Jane and once again smilled. "Sit down and stop drooling over her. You want a sip of this drink?" She offered her drink up to the girl. "You look like a cute a** librarian. What's your name?"

OOC - THANKS TO TRINITY FOR THE AWESOME GFX!
                                                                          and so sorry it's short I thought I wrote more.
                                                                          I blame Word for deceiving me. emotion_eyebrow It will be better next post. emotion_awesome
                                                                          If the pink color is too much, pls let me know and I'll change it. <3

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                User ImageUser Image

tab tab xo ITS LIKE THE OCEAN UNDER THE MOON
                                                        tab tab that's the same E M O T I O N that I get from Y O U
                                                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                        tab tab tab you've got the lovin' that could be so smooth.

• The old screened-in porch door creaked as two heavy black hiker boots trudged through the house. The man's steps were heavy, and his expression was cold, that is, until the older woman came around the corner and threw her arms in the air excitedly. "Hey mom."
                                                                        The male grinned sheepishly as he set down a bundle of wildflowers on the counter and ruffled her dark brown hair a bit. "Oh Salem, I didn't think you were going to make it in time! I got your truck out of the shop so you could get to California for that big TV show. I even bought cable!" She beamed ear-to-ear as she began to trim the ends of the flowers and stick them into a vase. The long haired man laughed lightly, "Well, I almost didn't make it back, I was in a cave, looking for a specific shade of jade stone, but the cave began to fall... Anyways, I couldn't let ya down. He smiled as he tugged an old brown leather jacket over his green flannel. He grabbed a dufflebag and then headed out for the black truck.

"You look so much like your Father. I'll miss you, but you're going to have a blast! Bye Salem."
                                                                        She called excitedly as she watched him get into the truck, her hip holding the screen door open a crack as she waved to her son. He smiled and gave her a small wave as he pulled out of the farm.

It wasn't always like this. It wasn't like he and his mother were poor, and forced to live in Colorado. It was only like this because they isolated themselves after his father's death... The man wasn't rich, but he did make a pretty good profit being an excellent explorer. He and his mother decided that they would keep the family home, and try each day to make him proud. He would never admit it, but he hated it here. He had explored everything that could be reached, he knew every single person in the town, and he didn't feel like he was honoring his father this way. He knew that his father would have wanted him to explore, just as he did. Salem wanted to be a leader, like his father... Not some tattoo artist, bored out of his mind, doing something he wasn't even really into.

This invite to be on this show was the only escape he could take without feeling bad for ditching his mother, since she was the one that wanted him on it so bad. She was super into horoscopes, and ever since he was small, she would go on and on about his zodiac. Though the two didn't watch much TV, she saw it at the diner she worked at, and jumped on the opportunity. Salem had a small thought in the back of his mind that she wanted a little break, too. He knew Mike was always trying to take his mother out, but she felt so guilty. It wasn't like she was hurting his father, he would have wanted her to move on. Regardless, this would be exciting for the both of them.

California was huge. Unbelievable. Nothing like he had ever seen. As he drove through the masses of traffic, he couldn't stop but gaze through his windows at the craziness of it all. People shouting, homeless people begging, and beautiful people everywhere. He couldn't believe his eyes as he pulled up to the mansion. His jaw could not close as the camera crew hooked him with microphones and shouted different things to each other. Finally, he was able to step towards the door.

His gawking expression only got bigger as Salem entered the home and found the room labeled 'Cancer & Virgo'. It was perfect. So clean.The only problem with having a completely white room was that his OCD would kick in if there was any dirt seen on it. He set his bag down on the ground, and shuffled over to the confessional. Just as he was beginning to walk in, a blonde girl covered in tattoos brushed by him. His neck snapped back as he watched her walk away. He took a sat on the couch and flicked the switch, "Hey! I'm Salem Lenox! I am so excited to be here. I have never seen a home so beautiful. I cannot wait to meet new people and share some of my passions with them. Thank you for this opportunity guys."
                                                                        He flicked off the switch and walked in the direction the blonde went, and that was where he found the three chattering girls.

The women were beautiful. Now that he thought of it, he was about to meet half of the females that he would be staying with. Of course, he wondered if one of them was the 'cancer'. Since the porch glass door was already slid open, he leaned against the doorframe and smiled a huge white smile at the three, "Hey Everyone. It's a pleasure to meet all of you, I'm Salem."
                                                                        He reached out, gently shaking all of their hands. He took the time to greet all of them and admire them. The one in all black was beautiful, but she seemed a bit nervous. Most people instantly would notice how thin she was, but not Salem. He noticed the uniqueness of the shape of her face. It reminded him of a ruby.

The blonde girl was easily the first one to notice. From the weight of her jewelry, to the masses of blonde curls, he tried hard not to look at her long legs. He was not one of those guys, and he didn't want to give these ladies the wrong idea. The last girl was by far, the most intimidating. Her sly expression seemed to be throwing darts in all directions. Her full red lips were gently pursed out. He still offered her a smile and was polite.

Lifting his hand, all he had was an unopened beer. He looked at the girl in black that did not hold a drink or cigarette and offered it to her, "Here, you look a bit nervous."
                                                                        He smiled at her, hoping she felt better. She seemed a bit out of place with the two intimidating girls that were busy smoking, and the one with the tablet seemed to be ... gambling? It all made sense to him. He laughed that off, and wondered what addiction the other two girls could have possibly had.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ada snored in her sleep, her face buried in the pillow that was now trying to suffocate her. Snorting awake, she pushed herself up, wiping drool from her face. Yawning, she looked over to the evil device that woke her up. Picking up, she muttered a Hello, and the cheerful voice of her publicist was chattering away at the end of the line already.“Marcus...Marcus…” she huffed, as she sat up, and pushed the blankets from her naked legs, looking out the window of the large suite she was staying in for the night. Finally the man stopped talking, and she cleared sleep from her voice. “Marcus, all I heard was something about Limo, bags, and a confessional room…” she trailed off, her eyes blinking slowly. “Am I going to church Marcus?” she asked, her voice still a bit gravely from sleep. She heard him start to laugh loudly on the other end, and then she heard his other phone go off, and then silent after the second ring. “Marcus?” she asked, wondering if he was still with her. “Oh yes yes, I am here A.C” he said, as he was writing something down on a pad.

Rolling her eyes at her nickname,
                                “So, what am I doing?” she asked, as she looked around, and watched as she realized that her bags were all packed up. “Oh wait, is today the day that filming starts?” she asked as she sat up now, getting on her knees and crawled over to her planner. Tugging at the large shirt she slept in, with the word Dublin scrawled over her chest, she peered down. Seeing just blurs, she reached over and grabbed her glasses, shoved them on her face, and peered down, the letters MTV scrawled in big red letters across the day. Groaning, she smacked her face on the planner, and heard Marcus laughing, “I gotta go Marcus.” she said, as she hung up her phone, and scooted back across the bed, almost tripping over her clothes from the other night. Marcus had insisted she spend a few nights in the hotel, and just relax before the show. Kicking a few clothes off to the side, she shuffled through the room, and frowned at the mess. She had only been there for about three days, and already looked like a tornado had gone through the room. Shuffling through the debris, she finally found her kit, and made her way to the shower.

Ada took a quick body shower, her hair still in the braids from the night before shower. As she got out, she took her robe, she pulled it on, and shuffled out to the main area. She was jamming out to Taylor Swift, and stopped mid spin, and screamed. Marcus waved as he lounged on the couch, a maid scurrying about packing her clothes up, a fresh outfit laid out right next to him.
                                “MARCUS!” she yelled at him, chucking a pillow at him, as he flashed his pearly whites at her. The guy was only a few years older than her, devilishly handsome, and extremely gay. “Sorry toots, you weren’t answering your phone, and I had to get a hold of you.” he shrugged, as he flicked off an invisible piece of lint from his smart Armani suit. He raised an eyebrow at her, as she crossed over to her kit again, and grabbed a little bottle, and shook a few in her hand, and tossed them down, and took some orange juice from the little breakfast cart he had for her. “Ibuprofen.” she said, lying inside, as she knew it was a few pills to calm her nerves. A couple of Benzos, and she would be good.

Sipping the rest of her orange juice, she removed her hair from her braids, as her hair settled in soft waves over her shoulder, as she looked over at him. He was already rattling off what she was supposed to do, and who she was supposed to room with. She still couldn’t believe that she was going to be roommates with a guy, a guy who was supposedly matched well with her sign. She continued listening, as she sat at a vanity and started to work on her hair, and then the dreaded makeup. Looking at Marcus, he rolled his eyes, and sent a text message through his phone, and soon a girl was walking in with a large kit of makeup. “You are a girl A.C, how can you not know how to do makeup.” he muttered under his breath, as he watched as the makeup girl started to work on her own makeup, and hair, and soon she was ready. Dropping her robe, Marcus rolled his eyes, as she quickly got dressed. “Limo will be here in a few minutes, your stuff is already downstairs, and then off to Disneyland you go.” he chuckled as she smoothed her hand over her shorts.

“I wish it would be Disneyland.” she sighed, as she shoved everything in her large purse, and made her way through the room, and soon everything was packed away. Making her way down after shoving some bacon in her mouth, and some toast, and then some eggs. The plate was in her hand, as she exited the elevator, and a connoisseur took it from her as she handed it to him, and made her way out the door. Marcus was by the door, and he handed her some altoids. Popping them in her mouth, she smiled brightly at him, and made her way into the large limo. Marcus waved at her, “Good luck Ada!” he called out, as he shut the door, and waved the limo driver away. Ada waved goodbye, and let out a girlish squeal, as she climbed over the seat, and grabbed a bottle of champagne, and opened it right away. Sipping on it, she licked her lips, Cristal at its finest! As she propped her feet up, she opened up the sun roof, and enjoyed the breeze.

Soon, she heard a knock on the divider, and she popped her head out of the sun roof, and gasped at the size.
                                “THIS PLACE IS HUGE!” she cried out, as she waved the bottle in her hand. Taking a deep breath, she slid back in, and waited until they pulled up. She got out, and waved at the camera crew who was ready to view her, and soon had a mic on, and her bags were already being taken in. Her glasses were on her nose, and she burst through the doors, as the cameras started to roll. Making a dramatic pose against the door frame, she fanned herself, “Oh my stars! Well isn’t this the bees knees?!” she giggled, as she straightened up, and skipped her way towards the stairs. Pushing her glasses up onto her head, she blew a kiss to the camera, and soon made her way to the door marked “Libra and Scorpio.” Her eyes widened at the sheer size, and made her way through the room, her bags already next to the bed. She flopped back onto the bed, and made a blanket angel, as she then rolled over, and hugged a pillow to her chest. “This is amazing!” she said as she hopped back up, tossing her pillow back onto the bed.

Making her way back out the door, she made her way back down the stairs. After some one gestured to the confessional room, she made her way in and plopped onto the sofa. Smoothing her long cardigan down, she smiled up at the camera.
                                “Hello world, I am Ada Thorne, ya might know me from my romance novels, and here I am now, seeing if love is right here.” she chuckled, as she tilted her head, a dazzling smile and her bright blue eyes sparkling with delight, “But who knows, hell this might be a good chance to work on a new novel here, who knows.” she winked, and touched the side of her nose, and the camera was cut off. Standing up, she adjusted her shorts, and tank top, and soon was making her way out the door, and down the hallway. Hearing voices out back, she pushed her glasses up on her nose, and stepped out onto the balcony to the patio and saw three women and a guy out back already. “Lo everyone!” her Irish accent slipping, as she looked around for a good brew, and grabbed a bottle of Guinness from the little fridge that rested on the patio. “Name’s Ada.” she said, as she quirked a smile, and realized that there wasn’t a bottle opener laying around. Setting the cap against the counter, she slammed her hand down, and it popped right off, as she sipped the beer. Pocketing the cap, she smiled at them, and licked her lips as she looked at the array of people that were here already, everyone was beautiful, and this was definitely going to be an interesting show from what she could tell.

┄ ┄ ┄
I N F O ::
• • where: PATIO || who: SOME NEW PEOPLE || mood: RELAXED • •|| pill: BENZO • •|| outfitl: X • •

Sparkly Husband

User Image

User Image
                                          • The female was already starting to bite on her bottom lip, her hands squeezing up into fists as she waited for the plane to land. The whole ride their she couldn't stop shaking and didn't sleep any; how could she, this was her first ride up in the air and the first time she had ever really left home. She was pretty reluctant to leave her family behind to go all the way to California, but unfortunately for her they were the ones actually pushing her to go and be on the show that would be happening over there. If it were not for them, she'd still be back home in Georgia, taking care of the children at the nearby school where she worked. It was nice having little kids for company, they were sweet and would even sometimes bring her flowers and occasionally a cookie or two. Oh how she was longing to smell the scent of those flowers again, they always gave her a feeling of calmness which was exactly what she needed right now.

Her eyes peered out of the window that was right next to her seat, she could already see the ground closing in on her. Technically the plane was just getting closer to its landing spot, but for Constance it was as if her space was suffocating her and she had no room to breathe or move. Her ears could hear a voice over the intercom, letting the other passengers including herself that they were landing and to get ready to move off the plane. Minutes had soon passed, the plane had finally landed and everyone was being moved off of the plane; she was still in her seat when this was going on, her body was slightly shaking and she was now rethinking her decision of wearing jeans to this sort of thing. After a few seconds of deep breathing to try and relax herself, she was now up and moving out of the aircraft and making her way to get her belongings she had decided to bring.

Constance turned her head from left to right, she did so until she found someone holding something up with her name written on it. A sigh of relief was let out of her mouth as she walked over there and was soon led by the man to a vehicle that would soon bring her to the mansion in which the whole thing would be going down at. She scooted on in and placed her hands on her legs while her eyes were set on the things happening outside of the window as she was now moving. Her hazel eyes watched the movement outside of the vehicle, along with the different scenery she wasn't used to seeing; everything looked completely different and it was already making her feel a little homesick.

After around thirty minutes had passed by and the female had taken in a good amount of what was going on outside, she had arrived at the designated location and stared in awe at the place. It was definitely bigger than what she was used to seeing and had a different feel than her farm back home. Constance breathed in a deep breath and moved out of the car with her belongings and walked through the front gate. However, before she could make her way inside the place a group of crewmen came up and went ahead and put a microphone on her as well as give directions as to where to go. After they were done, she let out a sigh and went on inside, her eyes darting from every corner to the next. She knew this place wasn't going to be anything like she was used to, but didn't entirely expect it to be this different. She moved down one of the halls and eventually found a room with her zodiac sign written on it, along with the sign virgo.

This person was the one she was worrying about the most; she didn't know whether or not they'd be able to get along or what. Making friends always seemed a little difficult for her, but it was just as hard trying to get them to stick around. Constance let a sigh slip through her lips as she turned the knob, entering the room and noticing someone else had been here beforehand because they left their belongings. There wasn't much to get from their luggage so who this person was would still be a mystery till she went out to greet everyone who had already arrived before her. Her feet walked over to one of the corners and she gently placed her things down and headed to where the confessional was. She peered at the screen before picking up the remote and turning it on while sitting down; for some reason this was more nerve wrecking than the flight here. She took a breath and started speaking, ”Uhm, hi, Constance Barnett speaking. I don't know what to really say here, but hopefully while i'm here i'll be able to get to know each and every person and maybe make a friend or two. Well, bye now.” She switched it off and let a deep breath out from her mouth.

Her eyes looked down at the palms of her own hands, realizing they had been shaking the whole time she was doing it. ”Guess it's time to go and meet everyone, huh.” Constance said to herself, standing up and heading back out to where everyone else was. Luckily for her she didn't get lost and have to find her way back again. She took one more step and was now out, her hazel eyes looked around noticing that only a few were there and not everyone had arrived yet. ”Hi guys.” She spoke, her hand reached up and slipping a loose strand of her hair back behind her ear as she looked for a place to sit down. The female eventually found a place that was a good enough distance from everyone else and yet wasn't like she was trying to get away. It was a bit embarrassing seeing how everyone else was dressed and then how she did; she didn't know whether to actually dress up or not.

ooc: so, I srsly hate openers. e___e iguhdfiuhgfd outfits in the main pic ontop and left her open for interactions.

Dapper Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Noelle was woken up by a knock on her bedroom door from her roommate and best friend and coworker, Melia. A groan left her lips in response. "Get your a** up, Noelle. We have to leave in like…twenty minutes for the airport," the other female's voice sounded on the other side of the door. Noelle sighed and rolled over onto her other side, her back to the door as she buried her face into her pillows more. Her head was pounding and all she wanted was a little more sleep. "Noelle?" Mel asked. A sigh escaped the young woman's lips and she growled. "Five more minutes," she called. Twice more this happened, until Melia finally just entered the messy bedroom filled with art supplies and piles of clothing and various finished and unfinished projects scattered about.

"Five minutes. Get your a** ready or I'm leaving without you and you'll never get to go to California," Mel informed Noelle. Groaning, the woman tossed her legs over the side of the bed and glared up at her roommate. "Coffee?" she uttered. The other woman shook her head, electric blue hair falling into her face. "We can stop at the shop on our way. Come on. Get your a** dressed." With that, Mel turned on her heel and walked out, leaving Noelle glaring at her back. Her head was hurting from the lack of caffeine already. She usually refused to do anything until she had a steaming cup of fresh coffee in her hand and had already finished drinking one, but she supposed she could make an exception this one time if they were going to go to the normal coffee shop straight away.

Noelle didn't really have the energy to do much with herself other than pull on the clothes she'd already set out for herself the night before. She didn't even bother to run a brush through her mess of hair. Instead, she took the thick strip of hair that ran down the center of her head and pulled it into a very messy bun. While her hair was cut in a mohawk-fashion with both sides shaved, she usually combed her hair over one side or the other. Or both, if she had to do something 'professional' with her life. Usually it was combed over to the right, where her beloved violet rabbit cranium tattoo could shine for all the world to see.

However, she was feeling lazy and she didn't have much time to straighten or curl her hair to make it look halfway decent. She also didn't have much time for makeup, but she managed to put on a nice cat-eye and shade in her eyebrows quickly enough. Not having the energy to fight with her contacts, she slipped her glasses onto her face. By the time her feet made their way into her worn Docs, her roommate was calling from the front door.

"Come on, Noelle! We have to go! I'm leaving without you!" her clear voice sounded. Noelle shook her head, muttered something to herself, and trudged out to the car, wishing that she had already had a cup of coffee. Or five. A yawn snaked its way out of her lips as she plopped heavily into the passenger seat. Mel left the radio off as they drove to the coffee shop, where Noelle got out and purchased two cups of her favourite - a large black coffee with three double shots of espresso. Normally, she'd only get one, but she felt like spoiling herself a little in order to get through herself through the airport without punching anyone.

Mel eyed her when she came back into the car holding both of the cups, looking just slightly less of a mess. "I told you I didn't want anything, Noelle," she said. Noelle's blue eyes glared over at the other woman, glaring slightly as she held both of the disposable cups close to her chest. "I didn't say I was getting you anything, did I?" she deadpanned. Mel smirked and shook her electric-blue head, unperturbed by her friend's rudeness. It was early still (at least for Noelle) and the coffee hadn't kicked in yet - what was she to expect?

Noelle wasn't fully functional until she had finished off the first coffee and by the time they got to Portland International at the northernmost end of the city, she was just finishing off the second. Monica was used to her little caffeine problem by that point and didn't even blink an eye when, while she was grabbing Noelle's bags from the back of the car, the girl was downing the last dregs of coffee from the second cup. With any luck, both of those would keep Noelle's caffeine receptors in her brain happy until she got off the plane in California. It wasn't likely, but maybe it was enough to hope, right? Or maybe they'd have coffee on the plane… That would make this plane ride less hellish.

A few hours later, Noelle was sat inside the back of a limo with another recyclable cup of coffee in her hand. Her first impression upon finding the driver waiting for her at the airport, holding the little sign with her name scrawled across it in elegant font, was that this was the fanciest she'd ever been treated her entire life. That was before, of course, she saw the house they were pulling up to. "You ********' kidding me?" she muttered. Her eyebrows pulled together at the center a bit as she stared out the window, trying not to let her jaw hang open. "What the ******** did I sign up for again?" she asked herself.

Noelle climbed out of the car just as it pulled to a stop and before anyone could open it for her. Her footsteps were still rather heavy from the way that she carried herself, but at least she was awake and her brain was functioning. She turned quickly to look at her reflection in the car window and smirked. "Wow I look like s**t," she told herself quite simply. Not that it mattered much. Yeah, she was about to be on national television and she hadn't even done her hair, but ******** it. It wasn't like she was going to try to impress these people. She was going to be herself and ******** anyone who didn't like it.

Stretching her arms overhead, she turned when she heard people approaching with cords. They were already taking her two suitcases out of the trunk of the limo and she didn't have much of a choice other than to continue to hold her arms over her head as they fitted her with the microphone and gave her instructions on what to do once she got inside. This was going to be a wonderful adventure whether or not she wound up dating whoever it was they paired her up with, that was for certain. "Got everything, Miss Cordalis?" one of the women asked. Noelle nodded her head, slightly distracted. "Then you're good to go. Have fun!"

With that, Noelle was allowed to enter the house, dragging her bags behind her. The inside of the house was insane. She had never seen anything like it. Up to the third floor she went, grunting slightly with every step. "Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to not put a ******** elevator in here?" she muttered to herself. However, that was forgotten when she found the door that was labeled 'Aries and Leo' and she opened the door. "Holy ******** s**t," she said, her jaw hanging open again. This room was almost bigger than her entire apartment. It was perfect. Besides there only being one bed, she loved the window seat and could see herself sitting there drawing. Which was what she planned to do after she got some more coffee.

Leaving her bags by the door, she dug out one of her many sketchbooks and a mechanical pencil and tucked it under her arm. Remembering that she was supposed to go find the Confessional room, she turned on her heel and went on the hunt to find it. When she did, she entered and closed the door behind her. She took a moment to look around the room before she plopped herself down onto the couch and flicked the switch.

"Hey world! Sorry I look like s**t, I woke up like…four hours ago and didn't have time to do my hair before leaving," she rattled off. "Anyway, I'm Noelle, the Aries. Coming down here from Portland, Oregon. It's not as pretty here in Cali as it is back home, but ******** it, right? Not much I can do about that. This house is insane and if you guys haven't seen the bedroom I have, holy s**t. It's the size of my entire apartment." She paused for a moment, looking down to the sketchbook in her lap before back up at the camera. "Well I guess that's it? I'm super excited for this new adventure - it's going to be fun and interesting! Can't wait to see who I'm paired up." A chuckle left her lips. "So anyway, I guess that's it. See you guys later."

A wink served as her signing-off mark as she flicked the switch to the camera off again and stood once more. Keeping her sketchbook tucked under her arm, Noelle trudged down the stairs and found her way to the kitchen, immediately spotting the coffee maker and grinning. It was only after she had spent five minutes fumbling around with figuring out how it worked that she noticed that there were people standing in the doorway that led outside. Noelle ignored them until she had a large mug of steaming hot coffee in her hands and then moved closer to the sliding door.

There were seven people there already, ranging from all sorts of styles and individuals. Only one guy, though, so Noelle must have been the last female to arrive. She gave a little wave with her free hand as she sipped at her coffee with the other. "'Sup?" she said in greeting. "I'm Noelle." She hovered in the doorway, cradling her mug of coffee close to her. She was definitely the most heavily tattooed of the bunch - at least from what she could see. It was certainly going to be fun, that was for sure.

outfit

Dapper Fairy

• Aleksander had been up all night making sure that he had finished the final programming project he had been assigned before going off to California. He hadn't gotten any sleep because he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get any kind of work done when he was on "vacation." It wasn't even really a vacation. He'd gotten roped into this whole thing by his mother and now he was going to be on a television show for MTV (they were still a thing? Since when?). He was supposed to be working on a major programming contract. Instead his partners would be working on it in his place. Which made his skin crawl. They didn’t have nearly the eye for detail that he had or the dedication to meet deadlines ahead of time. That or they were going to do wonderfully and it was going to cause them to get a leg up on his position and all of his hard work would be for nothing.

This whole thing was making him kind of sick, to be honest.

Alek sat in the back of the cab with his fingers pressed into his eyes. Instead of letting them take the credit for everything, he'd completed a very large chunk of the project over the last week and emailed it to them. That way, at least, they would be forced to give him credit for the largest portion of the work and it should, if all went well, go in his favour. That is, if nothing went wrong and they didn't ******** anything up. God he hoped that they wouldn't ******** anything up… "Te dupki nie lepiej mnie zniszczyć …" he muttered under his breath, reverting back to the Polish that his mother used regularly in their home and had become one of his habits when he was stressed or talking to himself.

Luckily, getting to the airport didn't take nearly as long as he expected it to. He was leaving at a time when it was late enough for the early-morning traffic to have slimmed down and the later morning traffic to not have quite started yet. The airport was busy, but he had planned ahead to arrive two hours early so that he wouldn't have any issues with getting through security and making his way to the terminal in time for his flight. He'd checked his bags and was itching to pull his laptop out of his dark brown leather briefcase so that he could check his work emails and find something productive to occupy his time.

The plane ride across the country was hellishly long and there wasn't good enough wifi on the damn plane for him to be able to get any work done. By the time they landed, he was rather irritable and wanted nothing more for his god damn computer to work and connect to the internet to make sure that his partners had gotten his contribution to the big project. Or maybe they had sent him more work to keep him occupied, knowing how he got when he didn't have anything to do…

Alek wasn't usually a restless person, but when there was no work to be done it was like he couldn't stop moving. He had to do something productive. And if he wasn't doing anything productive, what was the point in even bothering to be alive anymore? Okay, so that was a little dramatic, even for him. But still. He took laziness and idleness incredibly serious and he was certainly not lazy.

When he was finally able to turn his phone off of 'airplane' mode, he was pleased to find a confirmation text from his coworkers. Well, at least that was taken care of. 'You're always so crazy about these things - thanks for getting that to us! It'll really help a lot. Now go enjoy your damn vacation and leave it to us, man!' the text had read. Alek rolled his blue eyes and tapped out a quick response informing them that if he didn't take their work seriously then no one would.

Alek was pleased to find a driver waiting for him near the baggage claim, holding a sign with his full name printed on it. That at least made him feel a bit better - he couldn't possibly get lost now. By the time they got into the back of the limo that had been sent for him, he was more than glad to pour himself a glass of champagne from the bar. He sipped it idly, his eyes on the screen of his phone as his fingers tapped away. He'd opened up the Sudoku app that his ex-girlfriend had installed on it a few months back, back before their relationship had gone to s**t. She had told him that it would help relax him while still working his brain and giving him something productive to do. It wasn't often that Alek had nothing to do to the point where he had to play Sudoku, but now he didn't know what else to do with himself. At least not until he got to the house he'd be staying at.

Usually he would read a book or something while waiting, but he had failed to put any books in his suitcase for once in his life and he hadn't worn a jacket that morning, so he didn't really have any pockets or anything like that to shove one of his worn paperbacks into. Sudoku was better than nothing, he supposed.

The limo pulled to a stop and the door opened up in what felt like no time since leaving the airport. Alek was slightly surprised when the door opened for him. Alek finished off the glass of champagne quickly and slid out of the back of the limo, shoving his phone back into his pocket and stretching his shoulders back a bit. Squinting his eyes a bit to shield them from the light, he took in the mansion before him. "Cholera to jest szalone," he said under his breath before even realizing that he was speaking Polish again.

A crew came up to him and began to hook him up to a microphones, settling the battery pack at the small of his back. He was finishing up tucking his shirt in once more while one of the women was telling him what he needed to do as soon as he got inside. Alek nodded, his blue eyes watching her intently as she spoke. When she gave him the freedom to enter the house, he took his bags and entered the house, looking around with wide eyes. While he had grown up in a larger house than his father and grandfather had, this was still the most extravagant building he had ever been inside. And he was going to be living here for the duration of the filming? Damn.

Alek found where his room was, labeled 'Taurus and Capricorn', and opened the door to find a very nice looking room. Black and silver and elegantly designed. He approved very much. There was already someone else's luggage there. "Damn. Not the first one, I guess." Not that he was terribly surprised that he wasn't alone. But he had been at least hoping that maybe, just maybe, he would be able to get here first. No such luck, though. Oh well. Not much he could do about that now, was there? He left his bags by the door, crouching to pull a book out of one of the front pockets of one of the suitcases and tucked it under his arm for later. He might be able to avoid using his computer for a little bit, but he also wanted to do something with himself.

It wasn't hard to find the room labeled 'Confessional' and by the time he sat himself down, he was feeling pretty relaxed about the whole situation. There was plenty of space in this house for him to slip away and get work done. And, who knows, maybe there was a library that he could hole himself up in for the next few weeks. Not that that would make very interesting television, but oh well. He wasn't terribly optimistic on whoever he was getting matched up with, so what else was he going to do with himself other than sit in the library?

He flipped the switch on the camera and flashed a smile. "Hello, world. I'm Aleksander, but I go by Alek. Uhh… I'm the Capricorn of the house. Not really sure how this whole thing is going to work out, but whatever happens will happen, right?" He paused for a moment, trying to think of something else to say. "Not sure what else to say, so I guess that's it. I'm kind of anxious to see what all this giant house has to offer." With that, he nodded slightly to himself and flicked off the camera. One of his hands reached up to scratch at the side of his nose as he stood and turned, walking out of the Confessional and downstairs. If he was going to explore the house a bit, the least he could do is start at the bottom and work his way up.

• outfit
                                                            polish translations ;;
                                                            tab "Te dupki nie lepiej mnie zniszczyć..." ;; "These assholes had better not ruin me..."
                                                            tab "Cholera to jest szalone," ;; "Damn this is crazy,"

Fluffy Pyromaniac

you got me trippin', stumblin', flippin', fumblin'
xxxxclumsy cause I'm falling in love ↘↘
you got me slippin', tumblin', sinkin', fumblin'
xxxxclumsy cause I'm falling in love ↘↘
so in love with you

───────────────────────────────────── ❤❤ ───────

• Why is America so obsessed with reality TV? Perhaps the answer is because they don’t have a very tight grip on their own reality and watching someone else fail makes them feel somewhat whole. Isn’t it funny though? After all, reality TV isn’t one hundred percent truthful. Sure what someone says or does might have really happened but it’s all edited to make it look like it occurred in a completely different way from how it actually went down. That’s why Jason tends to avoid it like it’s the plague. It’s all so fake and tedious – not that sitcoms are much different. Hell, even documentaries are sometimes total bullshit but, in Jason’s eyes, they have more raw emotion than “reality” shows ever could. Yet, here he is, saying goodbye to Janelle and his father and then heading off to star on MTV’s latest show. Why did he ever let Tim talk him into this?

Promise you’ll call us when you land?” Jason’s father asked for what had to be the millionth time. Jason was used to it though and, frankly, he loved it because he knew it meant his father cared and that’s more than he can say for his mother. “I promise I’ll call so much you’ll have to start telling me to go mingle,” he responded with a laugh. Janelle leaned forward in her seat and ruffled his hair. “You better not be a loner,” she teased. Still laughing, he turned in his seat to face his twin sister. “Excuse me?” he asked, pretending to be hurt, “When have I ever been a loner?” Janelle gave him a look, as if to say that he’d always be one. Rolling his eyes, Jason faced forward.

Once they reached the airport, Jason climbed out of the passenger’s seat and walked over to the driver’s side where his father was waiting. “Don’t do anything you’ll regret,” the old man told him. Jason nodded as he pulled his father into a warm embrace. Janelle walked up beside them and crossed her arms against her chest. “You know I’m going to want details right? Seriously, you better give me all the gossip.” Jason shrugged and laughed. “I doubt I’ll be allowed to tell you much but I’ll do my best okay?” he assured her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. She ruffled his hair just before he released her. “Bring me back something?” she asked innocently and he nodded. Waving goodbye to the two, he took his suitcase and headed for the doors.

Now on the plane, Jason quickly found his seat next to a redheaded girl who appeared to be around eleven or twelve and all alone. He glanced around, trying to see if maybe her parents were seated somewhere else, but no one really fit the bill. “Are you flying by yourself?” he asked softly, placing his carry-on in the compartment above them. The young girl looked up at him and nodded her head shyly. In truth, Jason had been on an airplane a total of three times and it’s never exactly been delightful. He would much rather drive to California but the MTV crew insisted on flying. “Have you ever played ‘Would You Rather’?” he questioned, taking his seat next to her. She shook her head and pressed her stuffed unicorn against her chest. “Well the object of the game is basically to ask each other if you’d rather do one thing over another and you want to make the choices really disgusting,” he told her with friendly smile. She giggled and shifted her small body towards him. “I’ll go first,” he said, then paused to think up a question, “Okay, would you rather eat worms for the rest of your life or swim in a pool filled with gummy bears?” She giggled again and exclaimed, “Eww, I hate worms!” Jason laughed with her and nodded in agreement. “So pool filled with gummy bears then?” Still laughing, she nodded.

A few hours later, the little girl – whose name turned out to be Rosie – was shaking Jason’s shoulder and telling him that they had arrived. He helped her find her Aunt before heading to baggage claim where a man was waiting with a sign that had his name on it. Honestly, he wasn’t expecting that. Yeah, he had no idea what house he would be staying at but he never really thought about how he’d get there so it’s a good thing MTV figured all that out for him. Rubbing the back of his neck, he walked up to the male with a nervous smile on his face. “Uh, I think you’re looking for me.” The man lead the way to a white stretch limo that made Jason’s eyes bulge. Where they really taking that? Jason made his way inside and quickly pulled his GoPro out from his backpack. “Is alright if I film some?” The chauffer nodded, so Jason turned the camera on and held it out in front of himself.

Hey guys, I just got off the plane and I’m about to call you but I wanted to get some footage first. I bet you’re gawking now because I’m sitting in a freaking limo. Yeah, you heard me right. MTV really outdid themselves.

He flashed a cheesy grin before flipping the camera so that it faced the window. He filmed the city some as they drove towards the house then put the camera away. He pulled out his cellphone then and dialed his father’s number before the chauffeur told him that he’d have to take his phone away before he gets in the house. Jason hadn’t been expecting this so he didn’t mind, especially since he was told there would be a phone they could all use to keep in contact with family and friends as long as they don’t give anything away in regards to the show.

Jason had been mistaken when he assumed they’d be living in a regular house. No, this place was a mansion with three stories. The outside was beautifully decorated with bright flowers and shrubs. The front door was made of glass that revealed a long black and white staircase. Inside were a huge all-white kitchen and a tan living room with what appeared to be a truly comfortable couch that he could not wait to sit on. Up the stairs were three bathrooms and six bedrooms. Before Jason could explore all of this though, a blonde female approached him with a clipboard in one hand a mic in the other. “Hi, you’re Jason right?” she asked, cheerfully. “Yeah, Jason Howard.” Nodding, she started to go over the rules and told him to head to the confessional first to introduce himself to the world. She then proceeded to hook him up to the mic, clipping the battery to his jeans, and gestured for him to head inside. Jason licked his lips and tightened the grip he had on his suitcase and took a step towards the door.

Deciding to put his things away first, Jason headed up the stairs and down the hall until he came upon a room with a sign marked ‘Sagittarius and Pisces’ and turned the knob. It wasn’t surprising to find that his roommate had already arrived – Jason is usually the last to arrive for almost everything. Shrugging, he entered the room and made a face when he realized there was only one bed. Shaking his head, he set his suitcase down and placed his backpack next to it before leaving the room and searching for the confessional.

Taking a deep breath, he sat down on the couch and dug his beanie out of his pocket and put it on in an attempt to hide his bedhead. He licked his lips before turning on the camera and smiling at it. “Hey world, I’m Jason Howard or otherwise the Pisces of the house. I’m probably the last, or close to last, to enter this mansion. Anyway, I’m from Wilmington, North Carolina, I’m twenty-three years old and I like making films.” Laughing, he gave a small shrug and then turned the camera off. He left the room then and made his way towards the living room before noting that everyone else was out on the patio. Remembering what Janelle said, he made a beeline for them instead.

Hey guys,” he greeted them, “I’m Jason.

ooc: I might have gone a little overboard...

Sparkly Husband

User Image
              User Image
                                                      • ”Yeah, go ahead and cancel any appointments I had this week, along with any others that were coming up.” The male was on the phone with the secretary that worked in his building. It would actually do him some good to get away from his work, it gets kind of tiring hearing about other peoples issues every single day, but it was something he was great at and he only wanted to get better at it. He eventually cut his phone off and boarded the plane, hoping that the flight wouldn't be too long or exhausting. It was a flight from New York to California so of course it would be a pretty extensive ride; maybe he would be able to get some shuteye this go around. Besides that, the male was also hoping to not get stuck beside someone who wanted to chat his head off. Sure, he'd listen if you were ready to put the cash up front, otherwise no free sessions.

His head was now leaning back against the seat, and fortunately for him the person next to him was completely silent. There were a few times his eyes wandered over to the side, taking a couple glances at the older woman, but they eventually went back to facing forward. Just from the way she was dressed and the facial expression plastered on her face, he could tell she was probably having problems at home; maybe her husband was having an affair, or something was going on with her kid. Whatever it was, it seemed like she was trying to run away from it all. His eyelids slowly closed as he started to tune out the thoughts in his head along with every other noise occurring.

Isaac had eventually lifted his lids back open to reveal his blue eyes, his eyebrows were scrunched up realizing that the little nap he was planning to take had turned into a full out sleep session. He moved his elbows up and lifted his body up into an upright position while the lady next to him was snoring. The male let out a groan, feeling a bit annoyed with the sounds around him, the only one that didn't bother him was the one above him telling everyone that they would be landing shortly and to be ready to get off. ”Alright stop your snoring already, it's pretty loud and I’m sure it's bothering other people around you, including myself.” He spoke to the woman who was now opening her eyes and looking around. well, I can understand why her husband would want to be with someone else rather than her... he started thinking to himself before he turned his head in the other direction, placing the tips of his fingers against his chin.

He could feel the stubble on it, Isaac didn't exactly feel like shaving that away since he actually liked having it. If he didn't have any, he'd feel a bit naked and cause him to touch on his face more than once. His hands slid down the opening of his jacket while acknowledging that the plane was now landing and it was close to leaving. A few more minutes passed by and everyone aboard were finally vacating the plane and grabbing their belongings, and he did the same.

His legs walked him down to where his transportation was waiting, and he moved into it pretty quick and easy without any delays. Isaac brought his attention to the front, not bothering to look on the other side through the window. This wasn't his first time going to California, more like his third of fourth one so he already knew what it was like and what the people were like. The only issue this go around was that the group he'd be interacting with were others from different places he knew nothing about; the upside? It probably won't take him long to figure each and every one out. Would he rather be back at home? Yes, but he didn't exactly have a choice of passing something like this up. If he did, those around him would start thinking that he himself was too good for the show, and he probably is but he didn't need those kind of problems in his life.

After hearing the car slow down a bit, he slipped his shades on and stepped out of the vehicle grabbing his bags and flicking his fingers up in the air as a goodbye to the driver as he headed towards the living space he would be staying in. too be honest, Isaac had never really stayed in a place quite like this one, but it didn't exactly have an effect on him like it would some people. If he wanted a place similar to this, he would have it. However, he didn't. The male preferred his studio apartment and where it was located over anything else. He had his privacy and that was something he value; he didn't know how he was going to do it with the person he'd be sharing a room with.

Before he barely reached the place, a few of the people from mtv came up to him and went ahead and hooked a microphone up and told him to proceed to the room he'd be staying in and then the confessional. You couldn't tell, but the male was already rolling his eyes behind his shades as he walked forward and into the mansion.

His eyes as he made his way up the stairs and passed several rooms before actually arriving to the one that had his sign written on it along with the persons that would be staying in there with him. Isaac turned the knob and walked into the room, noticing another persons belonging set right beside of the bed. As he started walking towards it, he also realized that there was an imprint of a sloppy angel that probably would've looked better in the snow rather than in sheets. His hand slipped up, removing the sunglasses and slipping them back into the pocket of his jacket before he placed his things on the other side of the mattress and finally getting a good look at the room he had entered.

It was a nice room, to say the least, but it was a bit over the top and was something he'd never choose out on his own. A sigh was let out as he ran a hand through his hair and walked back out of the room, heading towards the confessional room. Once inside he took a seat on the couch and switched on the device that would be recording him. ”Well hello there, Isaac Days here to introduce myself as the Scorpio that will be staying here for the show. It's going to be interesting seeing how everyone in the household will get along. So, until next time, goodbye.” there wasn't much to be said other than that so he switched it off and stood up, heading out of the room.

After a few minutes of wandering down the halls, he spotted the place that would be the location where everyone staying here would come together and finally meet and talk a bit. He reached down in his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, lighting one of them while putting the pack back into his pocket while taking a puff as he walked out on the patio. His lips blew out a huff of smoke as his eyes looked at everyone single person that had arrived already. tsk, well this is going to be interesting.. Isaac thought to himself as he brought his attention to a female that was busy messing with her tablet. She definitely looked familiar in a sense that he's seen her face plastered somewhere or something, he sighed taking a drag from his cigarette as he made his way towards the person and stopping right in front of her hardly paying any attention to whoever was right next to her. ”Hello, name's Isaac.” the male put out a few words while putting his cigarette out in a nearby ashtray and blowing out the smoke as he did so.

ooc: okay so, his post sucks and I didn't know what to do with him so I let
                                                        him start talking to luna. LOL. outfit

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                        User Image
                        User Image
                                                                xxxxxprimadonna girl, yeahxxx all i ever wanted was the world
                                                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxi can't help that i need it all, the primadonna life the rise & fall.
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou say that i'm kind of difficult, but it's always someone else's fault

• Money was coming in and out of the woman's bank account as she continued to gamble on all the different sites. One clove turned into two before anyone had come to the house. Luna heard the door close, and the voice of another female as the other person walked through the home. The woman made no attempt to leave her seat on the patio as she continued messing with her tablet. Finally, the woman dressed in all black from head-to-toe walked in the kitchen and over to her. Her eyes lifted from the tablet's screen as the girl greeted Luna, and the other girl instantly looked as if she was going to pass out from excitement.

So the girl knew her. Of course, this just boosted Luna's ego as the stranger grinned at her and began to talk pretty quick. Luna took another puff of her cigarette and finally parted her lips to let a small stream of the smoke escape her lips, she nodded at the girl, "Hello, not sure who you are, but Vogue always appreciates it. Nice to meet you as well, Fallon. Not a typical mary-sue name. it's nice."
                                                                                she said with basically no emotion as she looked at the female. She motioned for the girl to take a seat if she wanted to, but then she went back to her gambling.

Luna almost didn't notice the second girl coming in, since she was in her own little world with her money making addiction. Her eyes did catch the glimpse of wavy blonde hair and the girl's loud voice made the caramel skinned girl look up from her tablet again, "I appreciate it."
                                                                                Luna smirked at the compliment. Both of the women were unique, but she loved being the attention of the group. The girl plopped down in front of Luna and lit up a cigarette. At first, Luna was offended, but there was something about the bold girl that made Luna instantly like her. The girl, who introduced herself as Sinead, began to talk again, asking questions about her, "I'm Luna Maeve, I am the Editor in Chief of Vogue Magazine. I also market many brands within the company. Mostly here in the US, The United Kingdom, and Africa." She introduced herself and explained exactly who she was to both Sinead and to the viewers that had yet to know her name.

Sinead's comment made Luna scoff and the corner of her dark red lips to tug up. "Girls are so catty."
                                                                                She scoffed, glancing away from the two, but finding amusement in Sinead's personality. She already knew which girl she would like in this house, as long as Sinead doesn't become that girl that can't keep her mouth shut. If she ever talked s**t about Luna, she'd get shut down fast, but from what she could see, Sinead seemed pretty cool.

A big guy entered the room, and introduced himself as Salem. He seemed alright, but he was too nice. Luna didn't like people that were too nice. She ignored him as she ashed her cigarette and locked her tablet and slid it away just as another girl, a redhead, bounced into the room. Of course there would be an overly enthusiastic one in the group. "Luna Maeve."
                                                                                she mumbled to the girl named Ada, then just as Ada entered, another girl came in with soft brown waves.

More and more people just continued to fill the room. At one point, it seemed like only women, oh and Salem, but finally more began to come. The one named Noelle was covered in tattoos, she told Noelle her name, and noticed how aggressive she was, but not in a bad way. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a male walking around the house exploring, but he was not yet in the kitchen/patio without with everyone else.

One more boy entered, his name was Jason. She introduced herself to him with everyone else as she was suppose to, but feeling trapped on the small patio, she slid up from the chair and her body moved in a cat-like motion past Noelle and into the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of red wine from the cabinet and began to pour herself a glass and walked back outside with the glass in one hand, and the bottle in the other, just as a male approached her. His blonde hair and big eyes instantly caught her attention, which was unique, since it took quite a handsome face to actually make a difference to Luna.

His outfit was so simple, from his leather jacket to his vans, but his face was actually pretty cute. He didn't take the time to introduce himself to the group, he introduced himself directly to her. She lifted her eyebrows in a sly movement as she pulled out another of her black clove cigarettes and held it up for him to light hers as well with his own, "Hello Isaac, I'm Luna."
                                                                                she purred in her British accent as she looked at the stranger through her thick lashes.

ooc ;; - gahhh, this felt so jumbled. ANYONE WANNA MENTION THE GROUP MOVE?
                                                                                haha the patio and kitchen seem jumbled. Maybe the boardwalk or to the pool?
                                                                                I feel like one of the spontaneous people would mention it.
                                                                                up to you guys c: just an idea.
                                                                                her outfit is [ here ]

tab tab tab tab ღ❜ MOOD ▍BORED xxxxxxxღ❜ LOCATION ▍WALKING TOWARDS ROOM xxxxxxxღ❜ OUTFITHERE
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tab Sip. Drag. Blow...Sip. Drag. Blow. Sinead repeated this pattern as she stared off into the horizon. For the moment it was just her, the plain Jane, and the model-looking gal that were all settled onto the patio. She noticed how the tanned model was playing a game on her tablet. She looked very into her game and Sinead tried to sneak a peak at her screen but failed. The model's eyes would squint and she would smile every time the carnival-like sound effect would ring from her game. Everyone of them who were going to be living in the mansion were all hear because they had some kind of addiction or horrid habit. Maybe this girl's addiction was video games or maybe electronic devices.

tab As Sinead was trying to narrow down what the young lady's addiction might've been, she put her fingers to her lips only to be surprised that her cigarette she was once smoking had been reduced to a cigarette butt. She checked her pockets and even felt her bra to see if she had at least had one wrapped up in a napkin but she didn't. She then remember that her pack of cigarettes were inside her bag, which was inside her room. She sighed as she should have reminded herself to at least take three cigarettes with her so she wouldn't get jittery. "Dammit." she whispered to herself. She couldn't believe that she smoked that entire cigarette that quickly but she in fact did. Her nerves set in and she began bouncing her right leg up and down. She wasn't nervous or scare to be around the two lovely ladies but it was just something that helped Sinead calm down and become more relaxed and at ease. She contemplated on excusing herself from the girls' presence and running back upstairs to retrieve her pack of menthols, but she decided not to. She didn't want to show her weakness yet already. The two girls would've automatically known that she had a smoking problem and she didn't need them running their mouths and blabbing about it, not on day one.

tab "Luna" she heard the brown girl say. Her name was Luna. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Her accent was as captivating as her style. She could tell that she and Luna were going to mesh well together. Luna seemed like an enigmatic person with all these interesting stories that she was dying to tell if she liked you. Sinead was hoping Luna felt the same way about her. If not, ******** her.

tab Luna had mentioned that she was a supermodel as well as an editor in chief for Vogue. Her eyes immediately widened when Luna said those words. "Whoa, this girl had to be the hottest thing since sliced bread." she thought to herself. As Sinead began to think a little harder she knew that Luna looked familiar. Not only did she see Luna on a billboard a few weeks prior to them meeting but she just saw her spread in a editorial magazine just a few days ago. Sinead was a little starstruck and could see why the girl dressed in all black was so anxious and fascinated by Luna. "Ah, I knew you looked familiar! I've seen your editorial spread a few days ago. You looked hot in that beige and violet coat. I've worked with that same photographer too." Sinead chimed. She didn't want to toot her own horn but she just had to. She wanted to let Luna know that she wasn't the only one whose keen to working to with important people in the industry even though Luna was on a much higher plateau than she was. She laughed a bit afterwards and took a sip of her drink once more.

tab Sinead looked toward the glass door and gasped. Another person had arrived and it was finally a male. She smiled as he introduced himself. Salem, his name was. He had a very deep yet charming and soothing voice. His shoulder length dirty blonde hair, rugged beard, and olive skin was quite a sight to see. She wasn't sure where he could be from but maybe he was from Montana or one of the Dakotas. He didn't seem like a city guy, too much. He was probably one of those nice southern gentleman by the way he introduced himself with such class and respect. He stood about six feet tall and could've weighed two-fifty. Sinead liked him already and did not hesitate to introduce herself to him. "Hello Salem, nice to meet you as well. My name is Sinead." she indicated. She gave him a small wink and took another sip of her drink, eyeing him down. Sinead was a bit of a flirt no doubt and Salem wasn't bad on the eyes to begin with. She was simply paying him a compliment. He walked over to the trio of women and stopped right next to the girl in all black, offering his beer to her. Maybe Salem's addiction was alcohol or shy girls...Sinead wasn't too sure yet. But Salem was right, the young girl did look a little nervous and probably needed some liquor to help her unwind, but Sinead wasn't too sure if the girl was going to accept his drink.

tab Just as Sinead was going to ask Salem a much more personal question, the sound of an Irish accent caught her ear. She quickly peered around Salem to see whose voice it belonged to. Sinead could recognize an Irish accent in the blink of an eye and wasn't surprised to see a girl with pale skin and red hair. Ada was the girl's name. Her long reddish orange locks flowed nicely down her face and her airy white dress fluttered in the wind. "You're Irish! I can already tell." Sinead spoke with joy. Sinead was part Irish, so having another Irish person in the house had to be luck. "I'm part Irish too. Names Sinead." Ada was a gorgeous gal. She watched as Ada sipped on her beer, trying to figure out what her addiction might be.

tab As time generally started to pass, more and more people started entering the house. Another girl joined the gang on the patio. Sinead waved as she spoke to everyone. Maybe she was a little frightened. She didn't sit with the others but she sat by herself at another part of the patio. Sinead noticed how plainly clothed the girl was. She was shy and she dressed pretty plain. There had to be something wrong with her already. She was a cute girl, thought. Cute and crazy possibly. Maybe her addiction was shopping too much, probably that's why she was dressed simple. There was another chick that joined the party. Her name was Noelle and she had some serious ink and gauges in her ears. She seemed very tough and harsh but not in a bad way. She actually looked like she was a tattoo artist and could possibly give Sinead more tattoo inspirations. Sinead gave her a quick wave, gave Noelle her name, and nodded at her.

tab Another male entered the room and announced that his name was Jason. It was a good thing that Jason had came when he did. It seemed like for a while Salem was going to be the only man surrounded by a sea of females; every man's wet dream. She waved and introduced herself to Jason, secretly hoping that he was the Aquarius that would be rooming with her. He seemed he was a water sign and she sure wouldn't mind sharing a bed with him.

tab After a few hours, her drink settled and more and more new faces were arriving, Sinead felt a tad cramped up on the patio and a little uninterested. The patio wasn't that huge but it wasn't that small either. Three quickly multiplied into ten in a matter of hours. Though everyone looked beautiful and were eager to socialize and get to know one another, it was getting a little bit boring to Sinead. Not to mention it looked as if the sun was setting and the temperature was going to drop once the sun set. It was their first night there. It was time to have fun, get drunk, act a fool, and enjoy themselves. Sinead gulped down the rest of her beverage and stood on top of the chair, looking over everyone. Her chair was close to the edge so she prayed that she wouldn't fall and make a grand exit over the patio rail.

tab She clinked her decorative, manicured nails on the empty wine glass to get the group's undivided attention. "Hey guys. I know some of you guys just got here and want to chat and s**t. But I really think we should move this party to the boardwalk in a few hours." She pointed over her left should to display that the boardwalk was already lit with lights and the rides were currently in motion She could hear the screams of people on the roller coaster just ahead. "I mean, let's go have some fun, people. I'm going to go get ready and I'll wait at the front door for you guys. I hope you guys will join me." She hopped off of the chair and placed her glass down on the table in front of her, scooting past the group and back into the house and went in the direction of where her room was. She hoped someone would accompany her to the boardwalk, but if she had to go alone she would.

Ada sipped her beer, watching as everyone interacted with each other. She was feeling pretty calm now, the few pills she had taken were finally settling in. Setting the beer down, she looked out over the patio, and then over to the group of people. Her eyes followed another guy who entered in, and made his way over to the girl on her tablet. Shrugging, she grabbed her beer, and decided to explore a bit. When one of the girls brought up making their way to the boardwalk. Nodding, she smiled and raised her beer. “Count me in!" she said as she pushed herself back. “Nice to meet ya Sinead, I gotta go change a bit too then!" she said as she was just in her usual lounging clothes. She waved, and headed back over to the door of the mansion. Making her way back in, she suddenly wished she had a camera to take a picture of this place. Tugging at the small sea shell necklace around her neck, she tilted her head from one side to the other, and then decided to make her way further into the mansion. Passing through the halls, she peered into a bathroom, and gaped at the large tub that was in one of the bathrooms. Slipping into the room, she looked at the marbled countertop, and ran her hand over the cool material. Stepping into the tub, she placed her hands on her hips, making sure not spill her beer. “Yep, this is definitely a good sized bathtub.” she said to herself, as she stepped back out, and made her way from the bathroom.

Ada slowly made her way through the hallways. She almost felt like Alice in Wonderland, or Belle going into the Forbidden Wing. Tilting her head around the corner, she started humming the Mission Impossible theme song, and slowly slid down the hall, and pointed a fake gun, and then did a little roll across a doorway. Popping back up, she dabbed at the little puddle from her beer with her foot, but continued on. There would be plenty of time to clean it up later. The young woman was a bit odd, but at least she was having fun. A few of the people out there seemed a little stuffy to her, and she wanted to have some fun. Tossing her bottle in a nearby trash can, she made her way down the hall. She slipped her shoes off, and figured she would find them later, and set them down. Hopefully she would, but with her mindset, who knows. Humming some random tune now, she peeked in a room, and started snooping through the other rooms. So far, her favorite room was the one marked Leo and Aries. She stood there for a little bit, and then remembered it was someone else’s room and slowly crept away. Looking from left to right, she soon made her way over to the door that was marked as the Zodiac pairing that she was in.

Pushing the door open, she realized that the person she was being paired had put their stuff in already. Quirking an eyebrow, she crawled over on the bed, and peeked at their stuff. She wrinkled her nose, and then moved back across the bed and shut the door. Come on now, it was common courtesy to knock. Stripping her cover up off, she tossed her bag on the bed, and unzipped it. Opening up, she frowned, as she looked through the clothes. She was going to kill her publicist. These clothes were all brand new, and none of her own clothes. She opened up a pouch, and raised an eyebrow at the choice of underwear. All brand new, and she knew damn well that he knew her size, and they would all fit perfectly. She punched the clothes on top, and a little glimpse of sheer fabric caught her eye. Slowly lifting it up, she gasped at the sundress. The man had an eye for clothing that suited her. Stripping her tank top off, and then the shorts, and slipped her socks off, and shoved them on her side of the bed, she would pick them up later. Speaking of which, where were her shoes?

Shrugging, she slipped the dress over her head, and marveled how soft it felt against her skin. Buttoning it up, she let a few of the buttons up top stay open, why not feel a bit adventurous today. Rolling the sleeves up, she slipped on a pair of wedges, and then grabbed a hat from the top of the bag. Shaking it a bit, the hat popped open, and she placed it on her head. Doing a little spin, she figured this would do. Then again she might have just changed in front of millions of people. Frowning, she grabbed her clothes, shoved them in the bag, and left it on the bed. Looking through some of her other suitcases, she grabbed a clutch, and shoved her ID, her money, and a vintage little pill box. The little box was found at a vintage store, and she had filled it to the brim with as many colorful pills as she could get. Looking around, she grabbed the bottle that was just pure white, and shook out a little purple pill. Popping it into her mouth, she swallowed, and then capped the bottle and shoved it back into her suitcase. Licking her lips, she zipped the bag up, and shoved the suitcase under the bed. Straightening up, she smoothed her hand over the skirt of her dress, and made her way from the room.

Skipping with ease down the stairs, she marveled at how the skirt flared around her legs, and moved with ease as she walked. Reappearing at the patio, she wrinkled her nose. “Soooo, do they have cameras in the room, cause I think I just gave the world a show if they do have cameras in there" she giggled, as she held her clutch behind her back, as she was thankful the hat shielded her face. The redhead didn't need any more freckles then she already had. "So Miss. Sinead, do we have a group that want to head to the boardwalk? If not it's fine, us Irish gotta stick together, yea?" she asked, as she did a little dance and winked at Sinead, “Under the boardwalk, we'll be having some fuuuun, under the boardwalk, people walking above..." she sang softly, a small smile on her face, as she did a graceful little spin, the skirt she wore fanned out over her legs. She did a scarlett o'hara type pose, and fanned herself with her hand, the hat over one eye, giving her a dramatic look. “If we stay in this place any longer, I don't know what I shall do with myself!" she giggled, as she batted her long lashes. Straightening up, she smoothed her hands over her skirts again, and waited to see if anyone else was going to come along.

┄ ┄ ┄
I N F O ::
• • where: MANSION || who: OTHER ZODIACS || mood: EXCITED • •|| pill: BENZO, BIT OF E • •|| outfitl: X • •

golden parachutes's Partner In Crime

Sweet Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                        tab While Luna wasn't outright rude to Fallon, she got the distinct impression that she'd been snubbed, even a little bit. She was used to catty girls, so the sting of the words honestly rolled right off her back. What did it matter to Fallon if Luna liked her? It didn't, really, but there was something about someone you admired that made you desire for them to like you. Guess it was true what they say: never meet your heroes. Fallon chose not to take Luna up on her offer, when she motioned for her to take a seat if she wished. Standing burned more calories. The very thought made Fallon's fingertips twitch and she searched for something to play with. If she kept busy, she burned more calories. That was important, even if the fidgeting made her look nervous. Fallon didn't feel nervous; it was almost just routine now to look for ways to burn even more calories. Sick, filthy habit, this eating disorder.

tab Quite a bold girl entered after that, introducing herself technically to both of them, but her eyes were on Luna. More snubs. Fallon was starting to feel just a touch out of place, and sort of annoyed. It felt like she was being outnumbered, even though nothing horrible had occurred at all. Sinead, the bold blonde, threw a half-hearted compliment to Fallon over her shoulder and Fallon didn't bother replying, or really acknowledging it at all. She didn't need half-assed compliments. She was self-conscious enough. Fallon looked away from the two women, preferring to feast her eyes on the beautiful sights instead. The grounds were gorgeous and perfectly sculpted. She wondered how much the gardener got paid for such fine work. Looking back when she realized she was being addressed, Fallon tacked a smile to her lips. "Fallon," she said simply, not bothering to correct the girl's comment about the librarian. More little jabs. Whatever. In one ear and out the other. "And no thanks. I don't drink mixed drinks. Too many empty calories, but you know how it is," Fallon added casually. It was a little underhanded, she had to admit, but Fallon was so passive by nature that it almost didn't even sound like a bitchy comment coming out of her mouth. Oh well. Fallon couldn't be a b***h if she tried. Too much effort wasted on people not worth her time, honestly. Plus, Fallon hated these artificial niceties. The two women were much more interested in each other than Fallon, and they needed to quit pretending they were. It was grating.

tab A lot more people joined them on the patio then. First it was a tall man, built like a pro football player but the moment he spoke to Fallon, she imaged him more of a football player that liked to read poetry in the locker room or something. He was very sweet, really, and incredibly handsome. "Thank you. You're very kind, but I don't drink," Fallon said politely, smiling her first real smile. "I'm Fallon, by the way. It's nice to meet you, Salem." The others were relatively kind and warm, though a lot of them were consuming alcohol or smoking. Yuck. Fallon had given up her cigarette habit a while ago, exchanging it instead for e-cigarettes. Even though cigarettes helped maintain her thin ideal, Fallon didn't like the idea of ruining her lungs. If she couldn't breathe, she couldn't work out. That sucked.

tab When the boardwalk was mentioned, Fallon used that opportunity to slip away from the group. Normally, she would've been all for exploring around the mansion, maybe even look for some fresh cut flowers to brighten the bedroom she was given. The black and silver was gorgeous, but it was clinical. Fallon liked her things personalized, her spaces warm and inviting. Fallon found a pair of sharp scissors in the kitchen and then went around the side of the mansion where she saw a small garden walking in. Carefully, and with long practiced hands, Fallon snipped some of the beautiful red poppies growing there, as well as a few carnations that she saw. They smelled wonderful and the contrast of red and white against the black and silver fixtures would look stunning. Fallon took her handful of blooms and returned the scissors to the drawer in the kitchen before she climbed the stairs again.

tab In the bedroom marked 'Taurus and Capricorn,' Fallon spent time arranging and rearranging the flowers in the empty vase that sat on of the left bedside table. It was made of crystal, and Fallon wished she had some decorative rocks to put at the bottom, but it would do. At least something was living in this room, and it didn't look so mechanical and cold. If she would've known that it would've been decorated like a hotel, with its lovely but bland, ambiguous wall hangings and paintings, Fallon would've brought some of her own art from home to hang on the walls. She liked looking at pretty things, after all. Once she was satisfied with her flower arrangement, Fallon planted herself down on the bed and sighed. "Well, it's not home, but I guess it'll do," she said, to no one really. Her mind wandered. Had she me the Capricorn yet? Was he downstairs, or had he not arrived yet? She hadn't wanted to be antisocial from the rest of the group, however, she didn't exactly fancy a stroll down the boardwalk just yet. She had yet to explore the rest of this beautiful house anyway, though she was content to just sit in her room for a while and relax. She did still have unpacking to do...

ooc;xxxclick top gfx for her outfit. i feel like this is so short i'm so sorry ;_; User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff