• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image

━ ◞ :: WELCOME TO THE SHOW ×
                              █* ━ THREAD OWNER :: Sexual Remedy
                              █* ━ GRAPHICS :: all done by me
                              █* ━ RP THEME :: horoscopes & zodiacs
                              █* ━ LEVEL :: literate + (4+ paragraphs)
                              █* ━ ACCEPTING :: full <3
                              █* ━ LINKS :: ooc & application thread

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image
                              █* ━ For years now ::
                                            • people have been obsessed with their Zodiac Horoscopes.
                                              There are books, magazines, and even apps to check it. We live in an age
                                              where people can check this right at their fingertips. Some people find it
                                              ridiculous, and don't believe that they are alike with their zodiac, but studies
                                              show that they are proven to be true. Though you can chose to believe or not,
                                              the millions that do, will base their day-to-day activities on these predicted futures.
                                              Will I get rich today? How will my love life be? Should I try to be more sociable today?

There are true zodiacs that have been proven to be so closely linked to their
                                              zodiac, that they are exactly how the books describe them. To prove that this study
                                              is true, MTV has directed a show where they take the ones that they consider true
                                              zodiacs and put them on the show. Not only can the public watch how different Zodiacs
                                              interact, they can also see their love lives. There are 12 zodiacs. They have taken 6
                                              men and 6 women of the Zodiacs and matched them with what the books say they are
                                              compatible with. The pairs share a room, and a bathroom. Not all of these Zodiacs will
                                              fall in love with their pairs, many have wandering eyes, and could fall for another member
                                              from a different Zodiac. To make things worse, each of these Zodiacs have addictions.
                                              Cause what fun would it be without them? There will be drama, fights, lies, and mischief
                                              in the house, and hidden cameras record each and every movement. Hello Zodiacs!
                                              You're on public television!

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image
                              █* ━ GENERAL RULES ::
                                      • You guys know we gotta have them, right? Just don't be stupid and screw the whole
                                        thing up for us, okay. This means; Follow TOS. Skip sex scenes. Don't even try bringing
                                        it to messages, cause that's just weird.. Anyways, don't be annoying. If you have any
                                        issues with any of the other roleplayers or even myself, come message me about it. Don't
                                        try to scream at each other in the ooc. This just makes my life ten times easier if we keep
                                        it clean here. This doesn't mean you have to completely leave out the romance, just when
                                        the clothes come off, make a little timeskip. Easy enough. Oh, please don't steal anything.
                                        I'm pretty sure this is an original idea. I've been working on it for awhile now, and I'd like to
                                        keep it my creation. Come to me if you're tempted. We can talk about it. This goes for the
                                        graphics too. I worked really hard on them.

█* ━ APPLICATIONS ::
                                      • so, the way I did this is suppose to make your lives easier. I used to make people fill out
                                        these crazy long skeletons, then i'd post them in a thread, but I decided to put them in the
                                        application thread this time. You click the link on the first post that says 'application thread',
                                        and then you'll find all the fun coding to fill out and submit it there. I prefer to keep it all in
                                        the thread and not in my inbox - just so I can stay more organized. Please post the reserve
                                        there. For the skeleton, please create a test thread with all you think we need to know about
                                        your character. Color it, code it, and make it pretty. Once you're done, link it to me in the
                                        thread, and i'll link your character's reserve picture to it. Sound good? samples are a must
                                        when applying. Don't forget them. I won't consider you. You have about 48 hours to get me
                                        the link to the full skeleton, or i'll revoke the reserve. I think that's fair.

█* ━ POSTING & LITERACY ::
                                      • I'm really sorry that i'm such a butthead about this. I REALLY want some thick
                                        quality paragraphs. Four minimum, and no little skimpy ones. It makes it much harder for
                                        other characters to reply to yours. Draw it out a bit, make it more fun. I know we all have
                                        busy lives, so it makes it hard to say how many times you need to post weekly. I am just
                                        gonna say; Stay Active. Twice a week per character? Does that sound fair? I've seen way
                                        too many roleplays open and die within a week or two. It's pretty sad. I really hope this one
                                        can survive for awhile. No bright colors, no font under 9, and none larger than 11. Thank you!

█* ━ CHARACTERS ::
                                      • I think a handful of people will agree with me on this one; please no scene or emo models.
                                        Famous people are alright, just not too famous. I just feel like it's easier to get more into
                                        a character if you don't know anything about the model playing them. Make them your own!
                                        No mary-sues or jane-does. I love diversity. If you could try to make their posts pretty,
                                        that would be awesome. There are a lot of shops to buy graphics from. I'd really like people
                                        to only apply for 1-2 characters. Since it's a smaller group of twelve, I feel like it's much
                                        easier to keep the numbers small. Thanks so much for understanding. Also, though each
                                        character is based off of a zodiac sign, you do NOT have to completely go by the details I
                                        have provided on the zodiac. Do some of your own research. If you completely hate the
                                        way I created a zodiac, let me know and we can adjust it! I don't know everything about
                                        certain signs. So don't feel offended. That goes for their addiction too, if you want to change
                                        it, let me know! We can talk about it. I don't mind at all. They also don't have to fall for the
                                        person they're matched with. It's just a guideline for some drama to happen.

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image

User ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      xxxnoelle marie costello xxx
                                                          AGE ┋ 23
                                                          GENDER ┋ female
                                                          OCCUPATION┋ tattoo artist
                                                          MATCH┋ Leo
                                                          ADDICTION ┋ Caffeine
                                                          GETS ALONG WITH┋ Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius, & Scorpios
                                                          STRUGGLES WITH┋Cancer, Pisces, Virgo, & some Libras
                                                          energetic quick-tempered confident

She is the artist of the group. She's very spontaneous and eager to do bring the group together. She has a very fiery personality and has a wonderful sense of humor. She likes cheering people up and going off on adventures, finding new things to do and see. Sometimes she can tend to be a little on the temperamental side and can tend to be a little on the aggressive side. If someone she likes gets in a fight around her, she's quick to come to their aid. Almost always seen with a cup of coffee in one hand, she can get far more touchy than usual if she has to go without it.

Seremela_Tiwele

User ImagexUser Image
                                                      xxxconstance remi barnett xxx
                                                          AGE ┋ twenty four
                                                          GENDER ┋ female
                                                          OCCUPATION┋ school nurse
                                                          MATCH┋ virgo
                                                          ADDICTION ┋ Feeling Close to Others
                                                          GETS ALONG WITH┋ Pisces, Virgo, Scorpio,& Libras
                                                          STRUGGLES WITH┋Aries, Leos, Sagittarius, Gemini
                                                          sympathetic thoughtful warm-hearted

She is more of an outcast that likes her time alone. She's motherly and loves tradition and making sure everyone else is alright before herself.

noods dood

User ImagexUser Image
                                                      xxx Sinead Erica Lake xxx
                                                          AGE ┋ 21
                                                          GENDER ┋ female
                                                          OCCUPATION┋ photographer....no barista....wait, a bartender!
                                                          MATCH┋ aquarius
                                                          ADDICTION ┋ Smoking
                                                          GETS ALONG WITH┋ Aries, Leo, Libra, & Sagittarians
                                                          STRUGGLES WITH┋Capricorns, Pisces, Taurus and Scorpios
                                                          blunt inventive versatile

She is very enthusiastic and loves jumping from one job to the next. She comes off as very flirty, but be careful, Gemini's are known for switching their personalities quickly. She won’t get stuck in any mundane tasks but also lacks any kind of direction. She's very witty and charming as well as blunt and too direct. She's a lover and a fighter, but she rather love than fight and then get rid of the person soon after, but will fight especially if you touch her menthols. She's a gentle soul at heart but has a rough, rugged and inked exterior.

slayonce

xxxAda Cori Thorne xxx
                                                          AGE ┋ 24
                                                          GENDER ┋ Female
                                                          OCCUPATION┋ Book Author
                                                          MATCH┋ Scorpio
                                                          ADDICTION ┋ Pills
                                                          GETS ALONG WITH┋ Gemini, Aquarius, Sagittarius, and Leos
                                                          STRUGGLES WITH┋Virgo, Pisces, Cancer, and Capricorns
                                                          passionate agreeable charming

She's a hopeless romantic and an excellent friend. She's greatly harmonious and beautiful, and loves to keep the balance of things. She found out that her creative output can be put in through writing. She has several books out already, mostly romance novels. She is always there when a friend needs something, most people call her naive at times, but she is always willing to help out. Some like to take advantage of her, but she sort of ignores it, since she feels its the best for others. Most of the pills she takes, keeps her either high, or just in general very very happy.

the unholy star

User ImagexUser Image
                                                      xxxLuna Eve Maevexxx
                                                          AGE ┋ 25
                                                          GENDER ┋ female
                                                          OCCUPATION┋ fashion marketer & editor
                                                          MATCH┋ Pisces
                                                          ADDICTION ┋ Gambling
                                                          GETS ALONG WITH┋ Leo, Gemini, Aquarius, and Aries
                                                          STRUGGLES WITH┋ Taurus, Virgo, Cancer and Pisces
                                                          modest observational headstrong

She is highly observational and can be very intense at times. It's very hard to tie her down. Her personality is usually more relaxed, but she comes off as a bit intimidating because of the power she radiates

Sexual Remedy

User ImagexUser Image
                                                      xxxfallon olivia carter xxx
                                                          AGE ┋ 22
                                                          GENDER ┋ female
                                                          OCCUPATION┋ model
                                                          MATCH┋ capricorn
                                                          ADDICTION ┋ her weight
                                                          GETS ALONG WITH┋ Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
                                                          STRUGGLES WITH┋Gemini, Sagittarius, Libra, Leos
                                                          reliable possessive determined

She is very strong and stubborn. She's a natural born leader, and doesn't let other opinions sway her too much. Sometimes she can be irrational with her decisions though.

ben threw

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image

xxxjason michael howard xxx
                                                          AGE ┋ twenty-three
                                                          GENDER ┋ male
                                                          OCCUPATION┋ screenwriter
                                                          MATCH┋ sagittarius
                                                          ADDICTION ┋ alcohol
                                                          GETS ALONG WITH┋ taurus, capricorn, scorpio, and cancer
                                                          STRUGGLES WITH┋leo, aries, and virgo
                                                          easygoing humorous affectionate

He is probably one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. If someone's feeling down, he's quick to cheer them up. When alone, he loses himself in a book or movie, which gives him inspiration for his scripts. He longs to travel the world and learn about other people's way of life. He is both loyal and faithful to his partner but can be easily manipulated. He's basically indifferent about everything. He keeps more of a low profile than some of the others. He is honest, unselfish, trustworthy and often overcautious. His drinking problem is a secret.

elephant years

User ImagexUser Image
                                                      xxxfirst middle last xxx
                                                          AGE ┋ twenty six
                                                          GENDER ┋ male
                                                          OCCUPATION┋ psychiatrist
                                                          MATCH┋ libra
                                                          ADDICTION ┋ internet
                                                          GETS ALONG WITH┋ Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn, and Pisces
                                                          STRUGGLES WITH┋Gemini, Aquarius, Aries and Sagittarians
                                                          self-confident ambitious secretive

More than the others, He is very secretive. Many people assume he's a d**k because he's confident, but in reality he's just misunderstood. If you cross him too far, you could get a nasty bite.

noods dood

User ImagexUser Image
                                                      xxxSalem Alexander Lenox xxx
                                                          AGE ┋twenty six
                                                          GENDER ┋ male
                                                          OCCUPATION┋ Tattoo artist & nature enthusiast
                                                          MATCH┋ Cancer
                                                          ADDICTION ┋Cleaning (OCD)
                                                          GETS ALONG WITH┋ Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Geminis
                                                          STRUGGLES WITH┋Aries, Sagittarius, Leos, and Aquarians
                                                          protective talkative kindhearted

He's a delightful little chatterbox. He loves telling stories (even if they're made up). Many find him charming because of his exciting aura. He's the first to state his opinion though. He enjoys the simpler things in life, including nature.

Sexual Remedy

User ImagexUser Image
                                                      xxxKillian Niall O'shayxxx
                                                          AGE ┋ 24
                                                          GENDER ┋ Male
                                                          OCCUPATION┋ Lawyer
                                                          MATCH┋ Aries
                                                          ADDICTION ┋Money
                                                          GETS ALONG WITH┋ Aquarius & Capricorns
                                                          STRUGGLES WITH┋Scorpio & Taurus
                                                          blunt suave stubborn

He is very boastful and proud of himself. He's brave, strong, and flirtatious, and usually loves the chase. If you get on his good side, he could be a friend for life- as well as a predator for those who mistreat you. Careful, sometimes he has a hard time keeping eyes on just one person, and he's too headstrong and arrogant to keep himself from doing things that aren't necessarily helpful to himself. Still, he'll use his energy to either seduce you or help you out in the long run... so long as a long term plan isn't introduced. So long as you realize that the phrase "what's mine is mine" applies to a good helping of his life and attitude, things shouldn't get too bad.

bruhsaurus

xxx aleksander sven demelo xxx
                                                          AGE ┋ 24
                                                          GENDER ┋ Male
                                                          OCCUPATION┋ Computer Programmer
                                                          MATCH┋ Taurus
                                                          ADDICTION ┋ Work
                                                          GETS ALONG WITH┋ Scorpio, Taurus, Cancer, and Virgos
                                                          STRUGGLES WITH┋Taurus, Virgo, Cancer and Pisces
                                                          disciplined pessimistic patient

He is brilliant. It's like the boy carries all the answers to trivia crack in his brain. He's ambitious, and when someone insults him, he shrugs it off easily. A little pressure has never bothered him as he handles it very well. He is far more practical than he is creative or imaginative. Instead, he focuses more on whether or not things will function correctly. He has a tendency to avoid anything that is overly-emotional and can sometimes come across as cold and calculating.

Seremela_Tiwele

User ImagexUser Image
                                                      xxxdakota j. wyatt xxx
                                                          AGE ┋ 22
                                                          GENDER ┋ male
                                                          OCCUPATION┋ aspiring professional skateboarder
                                                          MATCH┋ gemini
                                                          ADDICTION ┋ skateboarding
                                                          GETS ALONG WITH┋ gemini, libra, sagittarius
                                                          STRUGGLES WITH┋taurus, capricorn, scorpion, cancer
                                                          lethargic carefree goofy

He's easily liked, but can often be lazy. He's well aware of how lazy he is though. It's easy to find love, but when he gets dumped, it hurts a lot. He really is just a big goofball. His easygoing nature and laid-back lifestyle is what he's mostly known for. His only motivation is in skateboarding, and if he's not in the skate park, he's on the couch snuggling with the tv remote and a bowl of popcorn. Almost nothing else can get him going. But even with such an attitude, his social skills are quite impressive. With a relaxed, happy-go-lucky mindset, he is not hard to befriend. As a matter of fact, he's quite the clinger. He gets attached pretty quickly, to his friends and lovers. And it's all fun and games until he's left clinging even after the break up.

horse milk

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image
                              █* ━ THE MANSION ::
                                      • Three story huge mansion that stretches longer than you can imagine. It is located in a secluded
                                        area in California. It's pretty much always sunny. The house has everything to offer. It's
                                        pretty hard to get bored here.

█* ━ ENTRANCE ::
                                    • This is the main entrance. It's completely bugged with cameras everywhere because of
                                      how many fights break out near it.

█* ━ CONFESSIONAL ::
                                    • This room is very important. This is the room where the guests go to
                                      document their feelings to the public without the rest of the house hearing. It's a white room
                                      with perfect lighting and a video camera across from the couch. You can admit any of
                                      your feelings to the confessional.

█* ━ KITCHEN ::
                                    • always stocked with healthy food. Guests must prepare their meals though.

█* ━ LIVING ROOM/DEN ::
                                    • always stocked with healthy food. Guests must prepare their meals though.

█* ━ GYM ::
                                    • Stay in shape guys.

█* ━ POOL ::
                                    • Located on the roof is a grande pool. It's always great for swimming and hanging out. It also has
                                      a jacuzzi, and it's a great place to get a nice tan.

█* ━ BOARDWALK ::
                                    • Though the house has a lot to offer, you can't stay inside all the time. Especially when
                                      you're sneaking around and trying not to get a lot of attention. The Boardwalk is usually open
                                      at night, and has lots of games, shopping, food, and rollercoasters.

█* ━ THE PEARL ::
                                    • This fine dining restaurant overlooks one of California's most rough waves. It
                                      is one of the most expensive places to eat because of how beautiful the view is. Plus, their
                                      seafood is amazing.

█* ━ BELLAS ::
                                    • This restaurant is also very fine dining. They are known for their delicious italian
                                      dishes.

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100