Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I'm MARVEL q u e e n. This is a new account after taking a long hiatus, so I don't have many samples. I will not require you to show me any, but I would rather if you did, just so I can see about how much I will be posting. I'm only looking for onexones so please don't invite me to groups. I'm not going to have a post requirement, but no one liners and at least two paragraphs. That's it, simple right? I only use real pictures, but I can be convinced to use anime. Don't come in here thinking that you'll get the girl period. I play both genders, but if I'm always the guy, well then I'm going to ask to play the girl. I do however double and I'm more then willing to play up to four characters at once. I only RP in threads and I honestly don't think you'll be able to convince me, but feel free to try. Don't expect me to post every day or even every other day. I am busy so I will post as often as I can and I will talk to you every day. If you stop talking to me suddenly I'm going to think you lost interest, especially if you've been on recently, so make sure I know what's going on with you. For the moment I have two huge cravings, that I have plots for so feel free to ask about them. I think that's it for now. I will add more as I see fit.

I don't have many yet, but here are my samples
User Image

I'm not going to put pairings, just ideas, so we can discuss
      the pairings
      I don't usually play canons, but I will make a few exceptions

tab Fandoms
      Shows/Movies
      Harry Potter
      Beautiful Creatures
      Anything Disney
      The 100 (anyone else a Blarke fan?)
      Ever After High (super craving/plot)
      Divergent

Books/Plays
      The Iron Fey
      Midsummer's Night Dream
      Divergent (1 and 2 only)

Video Games

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
      Oblivion
      Skyrim

tab Original
      Witches
      Step-Siblings
      Age Gap
      Opposites Attract

Royalty
      Dystopia
      Fantasy
      Road Trip

Feel free to mix and match, as ideas come I'll add more.
      Also feel free to give me your ideas, I would love to hear
      them
User Image

Quote me to catch my attention and be sure to add your name, what you're interested in, samples if you want to share them, the gender you prefer to play, any ideas of your own. Put that in whatever order you want and feel free to add more if you wish. Just let me know about you, I like to get to know a bit about my partners, it makes it easier to RP, I think.
      Bump

gotta clean xP

Sparkly Ladykiller

MARVEL q u e e n
hello, i'm nicky! my samples are in my signature.
i'd probably be able to post at least twice a week - most likely more.
i was thinking maybe we could do step-siblings who are complete opposites!
normally, i roleplay f// pairings, but hetero is fine with me too! i'm open on genders and such.

here are some things about me, if you'd like to read:
- really enjoys anime/manga
- spends a lot of time watching youtubers, mainly let's players
- absolutely adores cats and all bears
- is an extreme loser (beware)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items