Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with XxJessicaelisexX

Aged Wife

c o s m o s sideways

I know you quoted me at some point. x)
But if you feel like you have to force the romance in your character then don't add it. Candice is great on her own, so I'm not looking for the romance for any mushy reasons. I just thought that it would add another layer of drama. Like, "what if my boyfriend is the killer? Can I trust him? Do I want to be alone with him?". You know. That's why I suggested they are already dating rather than it being something that evolves over time, since if they are dating it's something we can take advantage of to add drama. But if you're not game for it then I get it. Candice is hard to love, wasn't created to fit in with romance. : )

In a relationship with XxJessicaelisexX

Aged Wife

XxJessicaelisexX
User Image
tab CONVINCING -|- TEMPERED-|- LIAR -|- LOYAL |- SOCAIL ] -

Ethan never had any money growing up, he spent his childhood being an ash tray for his mothers boyfriend and fighting for his survival. In time Ethan learnt how to handle people and how to use them to get what he wanted. How to take their power away from them and leave them as vulnerable as he had been. Ethan's past means he isn't overly fond of human contact, in fact it causes his body to tense and for his temper to snap. During 'physical activities' he prefers restrain those he's 'servicing' so they don't touch him when they are in the moment. He does have areas that can be touched (Hair, arms, lower back, stomach, legs, arms and feet but these will still cause him to tense) for those that are close to him (you shouldn't touch him if he doesn't know you) but his upper back, upper chest, face, neck are off limits to anyone. He seems to be able to find your deepest fear and use it, if needed but that isn't surprising since the money he has to hand. Ethan is a con-artist and a very good one at that. He has more than enough money to enjoy the rest of his life but he's hooked on the game. He isn't above using physical force if it's needed and his temper causes him to have some pretty intense mood swings. Yet even with all that he can lay on the charm when it's needed and could even convince a nun to have sex. He can pretend to be your best friend and be convincing, after all he wouldn't be a good conman if he couldn't convince you, you mean something to him. With those he likes he's fiercely loyal to almost to a fault. He wouldn't even care if you where in the wrong, he'd have your back (as long as you didn't touch his xD). He can keep a conversation going at the best of times, even if he doesn't like you. He uses this to find things out about people and not just with what they say. He likes to read people and hopefully figure them out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We need to plot!

Sooo, I don't imagine their paths crossing. Candice is cold hearted and takes ages warming up to anyone. I don't get the feeling like they would know each other, so in the 24 hours that this purge thing lasts she isn't going to form any emotional attachment to him, or grow to care about him. She is really good at reading people as well, so I think she will know he's not as charming as he seems. She won't care enough to really dig deeper than that, but she'll know he isn't really the 'fun' type and won't really bother with him. But she does come from money, so maybe he wants to con her? Not sure if she'd fall for it, she's extremely smart. Kind of want them to be evenly matched. But even if she does figure it out she won't give a damn what he does to other people, so it's not like she'll expose him. Unless he went after someone she cares about 'cause she is very loyal to those she likes. They are her #1 and she comes second to them. She'd do anything for someone she likes. But her family is well connected and COULD bring him down, but ... maybe he doesn't know that?

Candice herself is ... well, like I said above. She takes ages warming up to anyone and if she doesn't care about them she REALLY doesn't care. To her caring about someone and having fun with them are two different thing. You can think of it like using people to have fun. She's a people user and doesn't care, really. She's not really a part girl though, must just silly. She doesn't think like "oh, that'll look too stupid. I must be proper!", if an activity could be fun she'll do it no matter what anyone thinks. She's extremely smart and puts things together really easily, but I always plot this part of her out. Basically she's smart to the point where I need permission to role play it. x) She doesn't really form resentment or hatred of people. She can explode with anger, but the moment the argument is over she's put it behind her. She can get frustrated and want people around. If someone she cared about has a falling out with her, she'll still care about them. She'll want them to succeed and will want to help them. She might try to mend some bridges, but ... not a whole lot.

I don't get the 'friend' vibe from them, mostly because I don't feel like their paths have crossed. But at the same time I don't feel like we'd ever role play them together if they aren't friends. They are both the kinds of characters where they need to already like each other for us to really role play them as anything at all. What do you think?

Lunatic

WE OFFICIALLY HAVE AN OOC.

if you guys would like to move the plotting and such that way, that would be fabulous. c:
Also, all the links should be set up.
I'll get the setting up and then be lurking around for plotting purposes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff