Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

• This role play has been created by me aka moofstache
                                                                      • If you want to recreate, please ask.
                                                                      • We are currently under construction
                                                                      ooc
                                                                      the camp activities
User Image

User Image
                                                                      Camp Echo has been around for years, to most average people it was just a camp that was very hard for children to get into. Well for those gifted people, it was a whole different story. Over the years, the amount of 'gifted' children have increased. And by gifted of course we dont mean that these kids are just smart, or advanced for their age. No, these young adults have been gifted with abilities so much better then the average human. Everything from super human strength to telepathy and every thing in between. Though they do not get to show these powers out in everyday world, they are special and revealing that to people who think powers are just from comic books can just get a bit insane. So for most of the year, the poor people are forced to hide there powers until Camp comes around. It lasts all summer and gives them a place to let all their powers out, be who they truly are.

Camp echo not only provides a place for the gifted to be who they really are, but also help them with their powers. Power control, fighting skills, and even just plain history upon the world of powers is all taught to the campers as well as other things to assist them with having a life full of powers. The counselors always try to make sure the camper stay on the right path, making sure they are not using their powers for the worst but sometimes there is not much they can do. But other all Camp echo has a very high reputation in the world of powers for helping out campers as well as providing a amazing summer every year. As of lately though the camp has been having some difficulties, trouble has been stirring in the camp . Certain events have been happening that not only worry the counselors but some of the campers have caught on to it as well. The events are caused by someone who knows the camp well, is clearly gifted, and wants to cause pure trouble. The counselors are beginning to worry with the start of a new summer.

But back to the camp, the camp is divided in to four different co-ed cabins. Though keep in mind all are under the counselors close watch so dont get any ideas! Each cabin is divided into a specific power group. The elemental cabin is quiet obvious, every one in this cabin controls one of the elements. Then there is the mentaily-basied cabin which is filled with those who have the abilities doing with the mind. Such as telepathy or even ghost related, all of those campers reside there. Following that is the physical cabin, this cabin holds all campers that have superhuman abilities involving the body. For example, super speed or super strength. Lastly we have the manipulation cabin, which holds all those with the abilities to manipulation certain things such as weather manipulation. Each cabin is assigned a certain counselor to watch over them.

Now Camp Echo officially welcomes you with open arms for another summer. Just make sure you keep a watch out, you never know what may happen any more.
User Image

User Image
                                                                      • First of all here is the basics , You should know what TOS is and there for in this role play you have to obey it. If you don't know what that is, go read it now! Be gone with your bad self! I am god you must listen to me. I promise i am not mean and what i ask of you wont really be that much, but you have to respect my choices for the role play. If you feel something should be brought to my attention, feel free to pm me! If you need help with anything, pm me! I am more then happy to help you with anything i can. Moving on, as soon as clothes come off time skip, or go else where or something. Nobody wants to read your nastiness so don't do it! There will be no killing of other characters, you can fight all you want but no one is getting murdered! That brings me to one more thing, if you are fighting i don't care who your character is , your character will get hit! They can not win or dodge everything! You must play fair that way everyone is happy! I expect you to keep in contact with me , keep me updated so i know whats going on! if your going on vacation, send me a heads up so we don't think you left us!

• You passed the first one? awesome! Here we are going to discuss posting and what is expected. You can not write any less then 500 words! I do not want to see one liners or one paragraphers because it makes me sad. 500 words is honestly not that much so if you struggle with that, this may not be the rp right now for you! Make sure your grammar is decent, everyone makes mistakes just make sure you are able to read it without starring at the screen wondering what the heck you wrote. When you post, i expect at least a name a picture and the role of that person. Personally i prefer pretty layouts, but never fear if you need help with this let me know!

• Thirdly, Characters. For the love of chocolate stick to your characters! Stick to their personalities! All the characters in this role play are villians there for they are not innocent little sweet hearts. They have misjudgment problems but they are not sweet! Also make sure the model you choose fits that role! There is nothing worse then models who just don't fit their roles. Speaking of this, this role play is late teenagers meaning 18 and up to around twenty two for campers. Meaning i don't want to see disney stars who look like they are eleven. If you need help with this, feel free to ask me! The maximum your allowed to have is three characters and you must play at least one male if your doing that so girl,girl,male or male,male girl whatever floats your boat. As for powers, your character gets ONE power. I repeat ONE power. If they are in the elemental cabin, you can only control one elemental not them all. And choose your powers wisely, you can not be all power everyone has weaknesses.

• Last we have the profile/reserve rules! The reserves are going to be rather simple , so make sure you do as it says and give it to me in a pm! Title this the cabin of your character. Profiles will be in a separate thread, also these will pmed to me title your characters name. More information on this will be in one of the following posts.
User Image

User Image
                                                                      THE ELEMENTAL CABIN

females taken 2/2 males taken 2/2
                                                                      User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                                      THE MENTALITY-BASED CABIN

User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                                      THE PHYSICAL CABIN

User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                                      THE MANIPULATION CABIN

User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                                      THE CAMP COUNSELORS

User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                                      THE PROFILE/ RESERVE STUFF

• for the reserves send me a 200 x 200 icon of your character
                                                                      with the name of the cabin, name of the character & age, as well
                                                                      as their power, and samples.

• for the profiles you will need to make a separate thread
                                                                      in the test forms and the thread should include the following. Thought
                                                                      it may be decorated as you please and anything can be added
                                                                      this is just what is required, so if you wanna add a appearance post
                                                                      go right ahead. I'm just not forcing you to do so c:

first post ;; name, age,nickname, birthday, gender,
                                                                      sexuality, username and anything else you may think of

second post;; personality can be listed or put in a paragraph
                                                                      its up to you

third post;; power post, explain the power, weaknesses,
                                                                      applications and all of that fun stuff.

fourth post;; relationships
User Image

User Image
                                                                      THE CAMP SCHEDULES

THE ELEMENTAL CABIN
                                                                      Supervised by;; Ozzie
                                                                      Breakfast;; Breakfast is at 9:00.
                                                                      First activity ;; Yoga
                                                                      Second activity ;; Hand to Hand combat
                                                                      Lunch;; Lunch is at 1:00
                                                                      Third activity ;; Power Control
                                                                      Fourth activity ;; Swimming
                                                                      Dinner;; Dinner is at 5:30
                                                                      Fifth activity ;; Water Wars
                                                                      Campfire;; everyone attends the fire, its tradition.

THE MENTALITY-BASED CABIN
                                                                      Supervised by;; Ulrica
                                                                      First activity ;; Scavenger Hunt
                                                                      Second activity ;; Rock climbing
                                                                      Third activity ;; Archery
                                                                      Fourth activity ;; Tug-of-war

THE PHYSICAL CABIN
                                                                      Supervised by;; Aleksandra
                                                                      First activity ;; Hiking
                                                                      Second activity ;; Gymnastics/acrobats
                                                                      Third activity ;; Three legged race
                                                                      Fourth activity ;; Canoeing

THE MANIPULATION CABIN
                                                                      Supervised by;; Jett
                                                                      First activity ;; Power Control
                                                                      Second activity ;; Swimming
                                                                      Third activity ;; Scavenger Hunt
                                                                      Fourth activity ;; Hand to Hand combat

Capture the flag;; Capture the flag will be held every two days, and it will be 2 cabins vs 2. Cabin teams will be decided at random.
                                                                      Schedules;; They will be changed every few days so everyone gets a bit of each activity c:
User Image

User Image
                                                                      THE ANNOUNCEMENTS

will be put here when they come
User Image

User Image
                                                                      RESERVED

because i forget alot
User Image

User Image
                                                                      RESERVED

because i forget alot
User Image

User Image
                                                                      RESERVED

because i forget alot
User Image

User Image
                                                                      RESERVED

because i forget alot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff