Romantic Genius

7,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
MARIAH FIELDS

Do you like my outfit? I do

Mariah would pout slightly before she would look to Alita and mouth that she would like to see him try, then she went back to filling her mouth with food, looking to Antonio as he would pick over her food on her plate. Not minding much she would look to the woman and nodded as she handed her glass over to be replaced and sucked on the straw on her new one had been given back to her, looking around she would pout slightly before she looked to Alita when she left a message for her boyfriend; seems he was a jerk from the sounds of it. Keeping quiet then she would look to Tony slowly to see he was being quiet as well, then she would nudge him in the side softly, "So later we get to make up names, it should be fun, no rythmning ones, those are cheesy."

When Antonio asked what they had planned she would grin a bit and looked to Alita, she suddenly got an idea one that would bring more memories from when she met Tony. "I think we should play truth or dare! Then we can makeup the boys! Oh oh oh and then we can play strip poker!" Grinning at Antonio then she would wait for not only his reaction but Alita''s as well, though the last one was more to tease Tony with the idea, he would probably run to the chance to play since Mariah sucked at the game.

Versatile Genius

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

ísααc jαrєd glσw

██ ██ ███ ███ ████ ████

wє wєrє чσung αnd σn fírє αnd just cσuldn't wαít
síх wєєks ín, shє wαs thrєє wєєks lαtє

████ ████ ███ ███ ██ ██

User Image
                                                    Isaac grumbled unhappily as he brushed his hands lazily on what had once been his pure white tank top, graying and stained after his years playing about in the hoods of someone's car or truck, only to shove them back into fixing the oil leak in the Chevy at his fingertips. Then again, it was more or less the usual in his father shop, forced to help out when his dad's workers end up having some kind of holiday of their own when they should be there. Honestly, the jackasses at the garage should never call in claiming to be sick when any one of them can hear their buddies laughing about this and that, revving their engine in the background just to be even bigger douches than the one who was calling out. But, in the end, his father was a nice guy and he let him go with his fake a** cough that would have sounded better if a parrot had performed it. So, as per usual, he ousted his son from his apartment without a second thought and put him to work, claiming the usual threat that he'd helped bring him into the world so he could take him out of it. Irony how his dad was nice to everyone BUT his kid.

He could already feel the buzz in his pocket, followed by the usual cheap a** ringtone that followed- one he didn't replace because, really, he didn't want to spend the two bucks just to make his phone sound decently for two years before switching to the next model. Still, with his hands soaked in grease, and his stubbornness not to screw up yet another cellular by dirtying it to the point of destruction (oddly, companies didn't like trading phones for that kind of damage), he didn't reach for it, grumbling angrily as he felt it end it's usual ringing. Missing calls were really just too annoying, but considering his situation, a part of him knew that he was just being stupid. Still, as he meandered over to the sink, having finally finished trading the parts he'd needed to, he felt and heard the telltale buzz and beep of a left message. With slow and methodical movements, he washed the oil from his arms, his undershirt ruined beyond recognition. Once finished, he shook the water off, only to reach into his pocket to see who the Hell wanted his attention so bad.

As he listened, he closed his eyes, taking in the voice on the other end, leaning the phone between his shoulder and his ear. A part of him wanted to smile, but he thinned his lips, reminded himself that he couldn't show weakness around these guys- just because they knew he had a girl (sometimes) didn't mean they were dicks about making fun of him due to it. Still, he pulled his phone to shield his text from the guy's, writing out a message rather than taking the time to call her back. If she wanted to play that game... well, he could play it too.

To: My b***h
                                                                    Subject: [******** calling
                                                                    Message: @ the garage. Ditching asap.
                                                                    ******** this place. Im out. Be there in 5.

Shoving his phone back into his dark jeans, the tall and irritated musician walked over to his locker, grabbing his regular clothes with ease, not even caring what his father would say when he realized that his son was missing. Honestly, the man had to realize that this s**t was going to happen eventually since it wasn't said son's idea to do this bullshit. Ridding himself of his messed up tank, he switched out for the extra he kept and affixed a pair of his sunglasses, then went outside to grab his motorcycle from the parking lot. Throwing his foot over the machine, he revved the engine with ease, a smile gracing his features as he pulled away, his father's voice cursing after him. Honestly, that was probably the best part to this s**t day so far.

Pulling into the parking lot of said restaurant that was down the street from their place, having gone above the speed limit to get there (partly because he was starving and partly because he'd promised five minutes), he parked his baby before getting off his bike without a care in the world. It didn't take him long to find the trio- his girl, the whiny one, and whom he assumed was the guy who knocked up the whiny one. Sitting himself down beside Alita, he didn't bother to introduce himself or even explain why he was sitting at their table. Then again, why should he?

██ ██ ███ ███ ████ ████

σnє mєαns nσnє αnd wє'rє hσmє frєє
twσ mєαns thrєє αnd α díαmσnd ríng

████ ████ ███ ███ ██ ██

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

User Image

Names...names..Toni forgot about names, they had almost a year to ponder on names,finishing up his plate he just sat there for a second. "Who came up with that s**t for twins anyways..matching names." He shook his head some chuckling, recalling a few set of twins from grade school who had similar names. The twins needed some sort of Independence from each other besides their looks and sharing everything they may have to in life..He agreed to her statement, nodding his head a bit "Yeah..and you can name one..and I'll name one...sounds fair?" Looking over to her plate for something he could try. He picked at her orange chicken, taking a small bite from it, before returning it to her plate.. "Mmmh, no wonder you like it so much" He licked his lips, free of sauce,tasting the flavor.

As far as events went for later on tonight he would drop his head at her ideas, thinking about the time he first met Mariah back at the mansion. He looked over at her laughing out at the idea, remembering the time she dared him to wear someones bra. He shook his head some with a smile still stretching his face. "Well I don't know about strip poker, but the other options sound reasonable." He grinned, feeling on her thigh underneath the table. Toni didn't quite know how to play strip poker, and he knew she couldn't either. So one day he would have to look it up and then learn before he could actually play. The thought of her losing would please him just well. "Will there be drinks, has to be if I'm gonna play dare with you, I swear." he poked fun at her knowing she couldn't drink, but he could and maybe Alita.

Her looked up and saw a man sitting next to Alita. He didn't even nod his head in the manner to at least say hi, but Toni wouldn't judge just yet it was too soon to just jump to conclusion, even tho he could have been right all along. Giving the benefit of a doubt he took it as him being Alita's guy friend. He looked over to Mariah, waiting for her to finish her plate so he could get up with her and watch her walk.

Out Of Clorox::

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

? User Image ?

AlitaXXXXLanaeXXXXJenkins

??????????? ??????? ???????????
?A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. ?

Current Outfit/ My Whip

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Looking at the two she would smile and nod a bit, more so focusing on what was on her two plates, taking turns eating off each one. She requested more water to drink. Toni had asked what was going on tonight and Mariah came up with a few things to do. She slightly shrugged a bit, "I had nothing really in mind except chill and watch movies, but sis seems like she has it all thought out so that kool to. Cept, I don't know how to play Strip poker." The only card games she'd ever played was UNo, tunk, and spades..and i declare war. Anything else was just out of the question for her. Maybe if Toni knew she would watch him play. When he would speak of drinks she would shake her head. "Me and sis cant have it..the guys can tho." She didn't quite say why she couldn't but left it as that. Then she looked to her sister with a grin.."Besides..if the guys drink, the night should be more fun don'tcha think?" Her devious grin stretching the side of her face.

Her phone vibrated causing her to act bugged out for a few seconds only to realize it was just Isac. While Toni got up for seconds she would look down into her lap and read his message. Alita looked at the time, it was 6:59pm..He had until 7:04pm to get there or else she would find a way to bug him, and she knew he wouldn't have liked it. So grumpy at times, but waay down she knew there was a heart somewhere. He'd slipped up a few times. Why he has to prove himself to her and the fellaz was just crazy.

She looked at the couple before her slightly smiling,they were talking about names for the babies and she flushed a bit, rubbing her own stomach.She started munching on a spring roll now and asked."What is it that you like to do, besides feel up on my sister? and whoop a**?" She pointed her chop stick at him,curious minds wanting to know more about this young fellow. Plus she wanted to get a conversation started between the three of them. She ate a raw clam without even noticing it. Any other time she would not have DARED to even put it on her plate, but tonight it was tasty so she was certainly eating it with some sugar coated on top.

Iz sat down next to her, joining their table without a word. How rude..he's such a baddass She looked at the time and smirked. "7:04 on the dot..seems your getting better and better at this each time. How was work.." She noticed there was a smudge of oil on him. Such a grease monkey, she turned her attention to her sister and Toni. "Toni,Mariah..this is my boyfriend Isaac, just call him Iz...and baby, this is my half sister and her boyfriend." Somehow she knew he just didn't give a ********. She looked over to him. "You hungry?" she got up and made her way to the buffet bars, not hesitating, LiLi was very hungry.
User Image
Rose Wright

Can this bring us closer? Or break us apart?

Rose sighed as she was driving herself home from work. It's been a long day for herself all she wanted to do is just lay down and rest since her morning sickness was catching up on her and really taking a huge toll on her. But she was really looking forward to seeing her best friend just talking about their day at work. What was on their mind she knew she would have to tell him soon about herself being pregnant with his baby. She just didn't know how soon though soon as she parked her car she grabbed her large purse and locked up her car. Rose grabbed her copy of the house key and walked in going into her room tossing everything to the other side of her room.

She took off her work uniform which she wore as waitress at the resturaunt she worked at and switched into her comfortable soft Victoria Secret sweatpants. Along with a black Victoria Secret tank top then walking into the kitchen grabbing her huge bag of jelly beans she got a couple of weeks ago. Rose sat down on the couch in the living room eating her jelly beans while watching tv till her best friend came home. Surprisingly nobody haven't been texting her or calling her to see if she wanted to hang out which she didn't mind. Although she haven't seen any of her other friends in a really long time.

Rose found out she was three weeks pregnant two weeks ago and the only person she slept with was her roommate. So she knew for sure he was the baby's daddy they were best friend's with benefits so she had a feeling maybe he didn't want to help her. But then again they always been there for each other since third grade so maybe he would take part. "Maybe this is wishful thinking" she said to herself because to be quiet honest Rose didn't want to be a single mom. She always imagined herself being married then having a couple of kids she just couldn't stop debating on what to do.

Casual Day

Romantic Genius

7,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
MARIAH FIELDS

Mariah would find herself grinning at how they seemed to agree with her first too, though she had throw in the poker deal as more of a joke so she was happy they had both declined it; she had no clue to play and she would the naked one in the end for sure. Looking to Tony a moment she would nod a bit and smile, popping a sugar roll in her mouth before she would chew, swallow, then answer; "Thats fair, Im gonna think really hard on an awesome name." Grinning a bit then she would sip at her soda before she would laugh to her sister, "I dont know, Tony tends to get really handsy when hes drunk; but it should be fun to see the men all buzzed. Makes for a great party." Nudging Tony softly at that and smiled before she would stack her empty plates on one another and went off to go getmore sweets for herself.

Alita would end up asking Tony that much needed question with her absence, not that Mariah would stop her, Alita was being a good sister; just like Mariah would be in return to this man she kept hearing about. Nothing good had truly been said about him and she had no problem kidnapping her sister to make sure she was treated well. Coming back with a plate stacked with brownies and cookies drenched in strawberry icecream she would grin and take a bite only to notice a man slip into the seat by her sister without a word; not a good start in her book. When Tony introduced himself Mariah would stay quiet and stare at the man as she popped a scoop of icecream into her mouth. Mariah was one to be polite, but in this instance the man needed to introduce himself since he slipped into their conversations and meals. Didnt matter if he was dating her eyes and fathering her child.

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

¦ ¦¦¦¦ ¦ ¦¦¦¦ ¦¦ ¦¦¦ ¦¦

A N T O N I O xxP R O C T O R

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MINDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

He looked at the two who were passing the drinks towards the men, and boldly plotting for the guys to drink. Toni didn't mind a good drink..in fact he could surely use one to let lose a bit. Tough week its been, and a shaky road up ahead..He finished his drink and sat back a few. He heard Mariah tell on him about how hansy he could be. That maybe so, but he always knew his boundaries; as far as what gender he was rubbing up on. Who could really control themselves after a few good ones. Liquor made the ugliest people feel sexy having sex with someone, until that next morning and reality kicks in. Happened to Toni quite a few times. In fact, the older women and thick women loved Mr.Proctor in bed. He flushed red for a second recalling many times he had one too many drinks in his system. "Eh..heh.. sweatdrop " A bit embarrassed he would promise himself not to get soo drunk. "Yeeah, you guys have s**t planned out..knowing Mariah she's gonna want to rape me and do all sorts of naught,exotic things.." Then he paused for a second thinking about it. "By all means ladies...plot away..I will have noo complaints here. " he grinned a bit.

Suddenly a quiet,random visitor would sit down at their table without a word. He'd almost look familiar, but Toni shook the feeling. He looked to Alita who was now introducing them to him. He looked to Mariah for a bit to see if she was okay.

He'd turn his attention when Alita had asked the question. He sat back in his seat a bit and looked at the two. "Well.." He started off, bracing himself. "I don't do much now, just looking for a job to support my family, even thinking about starting a couple of businesses worldwide.. trying to start my life outside of racing." He shrugged a bit as she looked at him , seeming a bit perturbed about the last part. "Racing?" He scratched his chin a bit and nodded, yeah..street racing..fast cars..gangs..'racing' " She nodded her head a bit and said. "Oooh okay, so no wonder you was fascinated with my baby and saying the weird stuff you was saying. Hmm.." He shot a look at her and chuckled some, apologizing for that. "I just like to race and do anything that's being dealt with cars...I don't care; but now that I'm having twins and my parents don't really approve of my racing..so I've stopped..Can't really afford to be in another tragic car collision." He was all broke up, if he'd relived the moment he would probably die the next time.

He excused himself when Mariah got back with her plate and went for seconds.

User Image
Rose Wright

Can this bring us closer? Or break us apart?

Rose Was still at home laying on the couch with her bag of jelly of beans next to her. She yawned as she tried to stay awake but she was so tired but she grabbed her phone from her lap to keep herself busy she went onto her Facebook. Going through some of her news feed to see what everyone been up to she sighed as she saw how slow time was going by. "Wonder what everyone is up to these days" Rose said to herself as nothing caught her eye on her news feed. Although she did reply to some messages she got days ago since she never had the time check on anything. Rose decided to post a new Facebook status since she haven't update it in quiet awhile.

Facebook Status: Home from work, finally get time to myself hope everyone is doing well! [:

Casual Day

Out Of Compliments: Sorry not my best :C i have nobody to role play with for now

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
:: OOC ::True, and your doing so good..However heehee..while I'm trying to recruit someone for ya..I'm plotting against your couple...I don't know how I should do it tho..hmm

Romantic Genius

7,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
MARIAH FIELDS

Mariah would lean into Tony as he spoke of how he loved cars and racing, it was something she knew he was passionate about and even then he had grabbed her sisters attention with that information. Though he spoke of his accident she would watch him then walk off to go get more food before she looked back to Alita, "Remember that new spread about the guy who almost died in that back street race? That was him, hes all patched up now and doesnt race; but sometimes I worry about if he'll go back, not that I would force him not to." Putting another cookie into her mouth she would just smile softly and look after Tony as he looked around the food he could pick out.

Then a grin came onto her face as she recalled what he had said before, looking to Alita she would grin, "Thoooooough he is right, I would probably take more advantage of him when hes drunk then he would of me." Mariah hadnt said anything about her hospital incident to her sister yet, but she didnt really need to. Hell Mariah was on cloud nine right now; with seeing her sister, having amazing sex, and now she was being filled with all she could eat foods; the day could only get better in her mind. "We will have to go get your ultra sound too, and soon. That way we can see what you have and go shopping together with both our kids in mind." With this she would only speak to Alita, Mariah found the man rude and dint care for his dismissive attitude and she would show it in the most passive agressive manners she could think of; the first would be to talk of things like he didnt exist right infront of her.

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Current Outfit/ My Whip

Alita sat there thinking for a couple of minutes. "A...back street race..." she thought out loud trying to remember, sitting there staring at her plate for a few minutes. She felt really stuck until looked at Mariah for a second when she started to remember, that was the day she had read about it in the paper, something about a Street Screecher-... Then she remembered he had said he was in that gang. "What?!?! Thats him??" she snapped her head back looking at Toni and then looking back to her sister. "What the Hell that happened not to long ago, almost a year. How the ******** is he walking around and recovered so quickly without any scratches or bruises??" Alita was shocked, looking back to him again. Wow.. When she saw it in the newspaper his car looked beyond wrecked, it was a miracle to even see him alive from that. She'd bet his parents were worried sick..No wonder he said his parents don't approve...it allll makes sense now.

She turned her attention back to her sister and grind a bit, just thinking about being taken advantage of. She had her ways with Iz and he never seemed to complain...maybe the first time she wanted to take control, but after that he was relaxed about being pleased to the highest of highs. She bit down on her lip smiling ear to ear thinking about all those times he came home mad about what his father did or what happened at work; Alita was always there to help depress his mood. gonk Alita eyes would now grow big when Mariah would talk about her getting an ultrasound so they could shop together. She shot her sister a look.. scream OMG SHUT UUUP BLABBER MOUTH!! LiLi felt as big as a grain of rice right now. When she got scared her hands started to shake and her hands would suddenly feel cold. If she lied now, anyone would notice just because. So she quickly put her hands in her lap feeling uneasy now. sweatdrop

"Umm..eh heh..I'mm just gonna gooo...and..umm..ah haa." She quickly got up from the table and looked around, picking up a plate going for another round. She was so scared now she dropped the plate, barely able to hold onto it, watching it break. The thought that he now knew made her weak in the knees. She fell limp next to the broken plate, not able to get up if she tried, it was like all her strength just flew out the door. Her world now spinning with negative thoughts. She just fell out when asked if she was okay. LiLi just shook her head no, but the workers saw no marks,cuts or bruises; proceeding to hurriedly clean before anyone got hurt.

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

████ █ ████ █ ███

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MINDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

The next evening Toni was at the mall walking around shopping. He had spent more than two hours shopping, but it was for a good cause he guessed. Jasmine was with him the whole day just about, he told himself one day he would make time to see her. With her arm around his waist and his resting on her little shoulders, she looked up at him with a big pretty smile. He looked grinned a bit and kept looking straight ahead heading for the food court. " Whats up your sleeves??" He looked at his sis with a smile lightly tightening his arm around her neck,pulling her in close to his side in a brotherly manner. She chuckled a bit and scanned the food options. "Ooo Panda Express!" she pointed out as they hurried to get in line before it got any longer. then she locked her other arm around him as if not letting go. Toni rubbed her head and smiled missing her rotten tail so much. He had her spoiled like she was his very own child. Just eight years apart from each other. He was 22 and she was on her way to turning 14 in a few weeks.

"Antonio..can I spend the night with you and Mariah?" she asked softly as they moved up in line. She had heard all these things about the girl that she wanted to finally meet this person whose taking her brothers wind away. She wasn't jealous..depending on the girl, but it was just that she wanted to see for herself. "Sure you can-" His phone started to ring and he reached for his cell. "Aye wussup bro" Jasmine looked at him wondering who it was, but then when she heard that suckas voice on the other end she glared at her brother with a sly look on her face. "Eh let me speak to that dork" she grabbed the phone clearing her throat ever so cutely before blasting D'marcus out. Tony just shook his head an laughed at the two going back and forth on the phone, even face to face. Very competitive and trying to out do each other.

Meantime time he ordered their food, carrying they tray and shopping bags over to a clean table. Jasmine following behind like a princess bombing D out still. Tony placed her bags under the table while he left her by herself so that he could use the bathroom. Bad move. A few seconds later when he was out the picture two teenage boys a little bit older than her came up to her like clockwork. She looked up from her conversation. "Ugh can I help you?" she asked in a stank manner as one invited himself to sit next to her and the other leaning his a** cheek on the table looking down at her with a grin. The other placing his hand on her bra strap feeling down her back. She glared at him and slapped his face hard. "Don't touch me!" D was still on the other end and he heard some guys and started yelling in the phone gettin worked up. "Aye yo Jazz baby whats going on over there??!?"

Toni came back he had bought something for Mariah to eat later and desert for them all. When he looked up he saw two guys at the table with his baby sis. Da ******** get your low life haven asses away from my baby sis!!
                                                                        " She looked up to see her brother an yelled out to him but he was already on his brotherly duty. He tossed the food quickly,jogging over to them jacking the one guy up off the table. Another day, another a** whoopin to be handed out to someone. D'Marcus still trying to get Jasmine's attention. "Yeah sorry bout that, some knuckle heads came over an tried to make a pass on me while bro was using the bathroom, but he's here now.." She switched the phone to camera view and took a picture of her brother handling the situation and then the security guards coming. She sent the pictures to D and then ended the call so she could leave the scene with her brother.

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

? User Image ?

??????????? ??????? ???????????
?A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. ?

Current Outfit/ My Whip

Alita didn't feel so well, she felt quite miserable with the morning sickness an fatigue. Every so often she disrupted her class when she would get out he seat an haul a** to the bathroom. When she'd returned the second time her classmate had asked her if she was okay. He was a bit concerned, maybe because he was attracted to her, but always kept his distance. Alita would duh him and say she's fine and try to get back on task. The others in the room thought maybe she was hung over from a party. She could care less what anyone was saying about her right now, all she knew was she was picking up on horrid smells an she felt sick to her stomach.

Feeling emotional started to cry silently in the bathroom stall, deciding not to go back in her classroom only to have people give her the awkward stare and side conversations going on. She was to embarrassed right now. She leaned up and slammed her back against the door for support to lean on while her eyes was closed. It was like she was trying to figure whether or not she was finally good to go. She felt exhausted, hungry and tired. A thought came across her mind as she remembered what her sis had said about getting that sonogram. She rinses her mouth out with scope and then flushes the toilet,heading out the bathroom, feeling like any and everybody's eyes were on her.

Today she was taking public transportation to save on gas. She sat on the crowded bus holding her book bag close as she slowly found herself nodding off to sleep like a homeless. No one said anything or bothered the young lady. Many always have doze off sessions on public transportation..

Romantic Genius

7,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
MARIAH FIELDS

Mariah had a great night with her sister and boyfriend, they had pigged out and played games, hell she had gotten so water logged from not being able to booze it up that she almost peed herself. Then she spent the night curled up in Tony's arms and she slept peacefully as if all that had happened before was just a dream itself. When she awoke they ate together then they would all go their sepreate ways, Tony to the mall with his sister, Alita went to class; now Mariah was alone so she decided she would go shopping now. This time she felt more cautious aware of anyone who may be following her or being weird in any manner. Walking into a mall she would grin a bit and decided she would grab a pretsel to eat, she needed something to munch on while she would search around in the mall for baby things she could see putting the twins into.

Going into the first store she say for baby beds and the like she would look around at the extra large cribs, she liked how spacious they were, being designed specifically for twins to have room to cuddle together in their sleep. Looking over a deep green patterened crib with a plaid pattern she would look to the price tag and nodded, it was reasonable so she would look to the cashier and told her she would be taking it, giving them an address to ship the product to. Moving on she would settle on getting little green plaid binkies with matching onsies in newborn to one year old sizes; her favorite color had always been green and with them being boys it fit perfectly, besides she could do things to get Tony on board if he chose to not want green, oh she had her ways. Chuckling a bit she paid for everything before she would move around to the next store, going through more things and buying them as quickly as she would coo at them all.

Wasnt until she heard a ruckus and saw a girl and an older guy run by with security running after them, after a moment or two she would blink and then grinned. Recognizing who it had been all she could do was just shake her head and slowly follow after, knowing that he would get away and most like say around to celebrate it she would lesisurely eat at her pretsel as she looked out for them both, knowing it was only a matter of time before they would come strolling back in to continue their sister brother date.

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

████ █ ████ █ ███

User Image

Tony ran out the mall with his sister, bags an all. He would look back every so often to check an see how close they were. He shook his head an slowed down laughing looking over at his sis, talking and gasping for wind. "Ha!..those-dimwits-couldn't even- keep up!!" He chuckled as he popped the trunk open to his car, placing his and her shopping bags. He noticed hers out numbered his shopping bags. He had two while she had six and would have been more pending bag to fill his trunk with, but they got into that scene.

Jasmine leaned up against the car eating her slushy. Tony shut the trunk an took the cup from his sister horse playing around, when she would reach for it. It was def hott as balls that day, but at first it wasn't so bad around 10-11am when they'd met up. "AAAH!!!" Jasmine looked up at him with wide eyes for a sec and then grinned, taking back her cup. "See thats what happens when you act greedy and take things from others." She giggled and looked up noticing a girl eatin a pretzel coming up to the car. Not really having the slightest clue "Umm, hi!" she smiled sipping on her slushy looking up at her brother now. Maybe she needed help...or maybe she came to talk to Tony. He turned around some and saw her. "Aww hey baby..." He looked around checking their surroundings before he pulled her in for a hug, kissing her lips an taking a bite from her pretzel. "What are you doing out in the mad heat??" he asked n concern and then turned to his sis. "Jas, this is my girlfriend, Mariah...Baby, this is my spoiled brat sis." He said pulling her in by his side with his arms lightly locked in her neck as if he was going to give her a noogie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff