Frequent Urination
Fatigue
Tender Swollen Breasts
Missed Period
Swollen feet or Face
Darkening of Areola
Weird Food Cravings

╚════════════════════╝

As your on the computer scrolling down a helpful website;checking out all of the possible answers your mind inquires because lately you've been going through quite a bit of transitions...and feeling quite....odd. At least these past few weeks..months maybe. However, as your still reading up on the symptoms you'll start to realize how they are exactly similar to yours..Then theres that "P" word as big as day on the web page.

A few minutes go by while your mind finally gets the memo; and all thoughts of the past rushes back to your knowledge....And this is the part where your eyes will be the size of quarters with your mouth gaped open

........................................................User Image
                                                          User Imageyeah it looks something like that XP

Congratulations!! Your a new Mommy or Daddy

Although some of you maybe surprised or not; nows the time to put aside your old ways (partying late nights, hanging out, drinking, drugs..) Time to start acting like a responsible adult..you have a bundle of joy coming soon and it doesn't come with instructions. Ladies! prepare for 40 weeks of aches,pains,feeling blu,worrying, looking like a fat cow, not being able to party with the girls, able to drink and more..Fellaz! it's time to man up and realize you have to provide for your new family or at least be there for your child even if you and the babies mother are not a couple. Your S.O is going to need a shoulder to lean on friend when she's feeling down. Not a jerk to add fuel to the flame and make her feel like s**t!

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
⊙▂⊙ AWW MAN WE GOTTA READ RULES..yup..it's your v.i.p pass in

Follow the Gaia's General Tos...If you don't know what that is then you REALLY need to click this;read an then try Rp'ng with us in the future smile
Keep this Role play rated PG-17 at the most. We have kiddies who use Gaia also. When the clothes come off [Time Skip] don't EVEN take it to pm's...You never know if your role playing with a predator or an old man..err something... It's for YOUR safety!!
Cursing is indeed allowed..just don't go over board with it .
Plz don't join, post a few times and then go missing. If you feel like you cant continue on with this role play and you want to tap out;then plz just let me know. Pregnancy RP's are hard to come across on this site. (Thats why I made this )
PM me all profiles titled "Nothing is ever accomplished with tears" Sorry but first come first serve. You will have twenty-four hours to send in your profile or your time will be up.
Put a drama llama icon somewhere in your profile so I know you've read an understood my simple every day role playing rules.
No anime, overly used celeb, and no scenes/goths...be realistic people
Post can be pretty if you want but we all like eye candy wink Just make sure your posts are a good size post to work with.. No one liners.... ** for actions the rest you should know about how thinking is in italics an no txt talking...blah blah =P
Take OOC to the forum..make friends not enemies you guys..and if there's a problem feel free to come to me an we can work something out..However if you have to write out of character for something simple as "I'll brb in 25mins or Alright Guys I'm off for tonight" then that stuff will be posted in a size 9-9.5 font all other nonsense like I stated earlier goes on the forum.
Violence,and romance is allowed drama is a must!! I will love you guys even more if we had altercations and switch ups. Don't be afraid to plot guys..its fun and I guarantee you it'll get ideas flowing an brain farts aired out lol. But one person cant do it alone so that why my [paragraph rule] is importaaannnt smile
You may have more than one character if you can handle it. Which in most cases the ladies have to play a male role. I myself might have to do so if needed.
New rules will be posted in Deep Pink
Have Fun guys!!

As of today (5/2/2012- 2:16pm est), if anyone wants to join, all slots are opened except the bittersweet girl and the Arranged Marriage couple. I edited the openings(located in the profile thread), hopefully it helps..if you know anyone who wants to rp an be pregnant they can rp here EVEN IF THEY DON'T LIKE THE COUPLES I HAVE UP. Just Pm me.

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
[Jan][Feb][Mar][Apr][May][Jun]
[July][Aug][Sep][Oct][Nov][Dec]

Sun|Mon|Tues|Wed|Thurs|Fri|Sat
xx | xx |01 |02 | 04 | 05 | 06
07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27
28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |
Sunny | Cloudy | Rainy | Snow | Windy | Severe T-storms |

Summer| Fall| Winter| Spring

It's 7:00pm in the evening. Go somewhere or chill..

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

User Image

AlitaXXXXLanaeXXXXJenkins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alita parked her car in the parking lot with a look on her face that was pretty much readable. This had been the 5 store she'd been to in town. She ran inside the Pharmacy store and headed straight towards the aisle where they sold condoms and pregnancy tests. This is so embarrasing.. She thought as she saw them locked up behind a glass, meaning she had to get some assistance from someone who'd work their. Alita looked around checking to see if anyone saw her and what it was she wanted to get. "Oh....Um..excuse me..." She ushered a man over that had on a pharmacist suit on...Preferably she was looking for a female but he would have to do. "Could you open this up..I would like to buy a test..." She said in a slight embarrassed tone, dropping her gaze down to avoid his.

Earlier that week she had been doing some research on her "symptoms" she had been feeling lately. Little did she know she was pregnant..She thought maybe her body needed that good rest she'd been missing out on during her late night study sessions for her up coming exams before spring break. Or maybe she had gas..or her bowels were messing with her. The young girl was clueless, so thats when she decided to look it up on the computer...only to find out she was pregnant. When it all came rushing back to her she hurriedly ran out the house and bought several tests; each one proving her to be PREGNANT,PREGNANT, PREGNANT,PREGNANT and so on. She was so in denial that she had to do one more test.

Once she got her test she clutched the box to herself like she was a teenager again holding a box of pads and other feminine products. "I'm soo going to kill him..." she murmured not really paying attention to her surroundings she was to busy worrying about her situation at hand.

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
MR FAMILY-MAN

User Image

я ч α и J α м є s c σ я v ι и α c є

User Image

Lets move some
METAL

User Image

Ryan sat in his room with his knees up to his chest, and tears dripping down his cheeks. He felt so stupid. She told him it wasn't his fault that if he knew that was going to happen that he wouldn't had dropped her off. Ryan was a very big guy, standing a six foot seven inches, along with broad shoulder and muscles to boot. But right now he felt so small, so powerless, and so guilty that he couldn't save her from being raped by her mother's boy friend. Once Ryan found out what he had done. He told her to stay in the car. She knew what he was going to do and she begged him not to. But he didn't listen, Ryan went inside and found him.

"You think you can rape her and get away with it..." Ryan's voice was cold and full of venom. Pinning him to the wall the man was way off the ground. He tried to gouge Ryan's eyes out be he tossed him across the room. Jumping on top of him Ryan continuously beat his face until he stood him up and started in on his stomach. The only way he stopped was when she came in and made him stop. But before he left he left a warning to him. "Touch her again, and you'll suffer more than you'll suffer in hell..." Then they left. She ended up staying at his apartment for the next two days. On the third day the police came by and picked him up for assaulting him. Lucky for Ryan his father's best friend was on the force and he explained what happened. But it was to late to do anything about it, and it couldn't be proven. He spent the next week in jail.

Sighing he was happy he did what he did to him, in fact he wished she wouldn't have stopped him, but if she hadn't he would have been dead. Coughing slightly he looked over at his phone she had been away with friends, trying to live as much of her life to the fullest before that seed started changing it all. He wanted her to be happy, to have a normal life. Yes they both wanted kids, but not like this. He had been waiting for her to say okay. But that rotten snake took it from him. Clenching his fists Ryan started getting mad all over again, and he wanted blood. His blood, the man who raped his baby.

Not wanting to be in the dark anymore Ryan felt the apartment and headed out of the complex and down the road, he just needed fresh air or he was going to end up killing him. Alex, his father's best friend was impressed with how much Ryan held back, because if it was him, that man would have been dead.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Doing fine...

Occ: Note, the fire two pictures on the bottom of this post is his car, and what he is wearing.

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

xxxxxxL u c yxxxx
My baby isn't ruining my life..he's giving me a new one

Lucy once again found herself watching the hands tick forward on the clock above the pharmacy’s door. Her mind came to a complete halt only allowing herself to recall that one day. This wasn’t how she pictured it to be… never. It was something close to that one time she played house with her best friends when they were younger. She of course always wanted to be the mother but as time moved forwards she only seemed to grow into that figure in real life, always having to take care of her brother and sisters while her mother flaunted her new boyfriends.

All her goals in life changed and now she was the only one to blame for it. A tight pain tugged at her shattered heart. I won’t fail you… or anyone else ever again. This promise was what she had left to hang on to, she was broken no one would ever want her company. Choking back tears she took a seat in the waiting room knowing that this would only be her thousand time taking the test. Lucy let her teeth tug at her bottom lip as it came for her to buy the test. What’s the point anymore? The signs, they were there and every test she took… she highly doubt they were all broken. “Can I help you miss?” the middle aged man asked with a worrisome gaze. “N-no, I’m fine.” Her hushed voice called out before she picked up her purse to walk outside to where her friends waited with hesitant glances.

“Luce, we’re here for you,” A strong voice rose in the silence. She had managed to tell them but now it only felt worse to have their pity thrown at her, just like the stupid police and rape councilor. Lucy believed that no matter what they did it would never be enough. If it wasn’t for Ryan she would’ve most likely gone crazy. "You’re lucky to have Ryan.” One of the girls patted her shoulder in hopes to lighten the mood. “Yeah, I am.” Lucy said in a small daze.

XXXXXXXXXXX {○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ }

Take it from me we don't give sympathy you can trust me trust nobody

OCC:

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
MR FAMILY-MAN

User Image

User Image

Lets move some
METAL

User Image

Ryan just kept walking and walking. He didn't know how far he had gone all he needed was to walk and that was what he was doing. Normally he would drive his car, but he didn't need to drive he needed to clear his head. But all he could hear were the cries Lucy sung to him that horrible night. What the worst part was that her mother didn't believe her. That day Ryan had her move out of that place and with him. He wasn't going to allow anything to ever happen to her again. From then on he also made her carry a knife at all times with pepper spray. He was taking no chances. Ryan then started having her train with him when he did his marital arts. He wanted to make sure that she wouldn't ever be a victim ever again.

He already knew she was pregnant. His mother was a nurse and he told her what was happening to her, and she said that she saw this all the night with pregnant women. When she said that his heart skipped a beat, and a little part of him died that day. By no means was it hurt fault she got pregnant, she wanted her first to be with him, but that a*****e took that from him too. The more and more he dwells on that thought the more angry he got. His hidden eyes were full of venom and hate. He wanted to kill him, he needed to kill him, to get vengeance, to get justice that his Lucy was denied. "I SWEAR I'LL ******** KILL YOU!!" People stopped and starred at him. He cast a hatred filled look to them, and they all scattered like the roaches they are.

That day changed him, he use to think that what he saw on the new would never happen to them, that she would be fine. No that side died that night. Ryan no longer had faith in the goodness of people, and the one thing that he had been drilling into Lucy's mind was only trust him. If in doubt scream and shout. It's you or them, don't be afraid to kill. Ryan sure wasn't the only reason why that man, that rat, that snake was still breathing was because Lucy pulled him off, and calmed him down enough to stop. God knows he wouldn't hurt her.

Soon Ryan looked up and he seen Lucy, and she was with her friends. Just looking at her he could feel hatred fade. He would just stare at her forever. In fact many times she would look at him and ask if there was something on her face. He would simply say no, and that he was just looking at the most beautiful girl in the world, and how lucky he was to have her.

Crossing over the road he made his way over to her. "Hey cuddle bug.." Saying as he pulled her into his arms. He wasn't afraid to show his love for her in front of anyone. Ryan loved her and he wanted her to always know that as a fact of life. Kissing her softly he smiled at her and kissed her nose. Of course he had to bend over to do all that, when he stood up straight he was a full head and shoulder taller than her and all her friends.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Doing fine...

Occ: Note, the fire two pictures on the bottom of this post is his car, and what he is wearing.

Fashionable Streaker

15,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image

xxxxxxL u c yxxxx
My baby isn't ruining my life..he's giving me a new one

“Speaking of him,” A girl chuckled as she saw the boy cross the street. Instantly Lucy felt as if her day had gotten ten times better. She would never let him see her cry ever again, she saw what it did to him, how much it broke his heart. Quickly she bottled up her feelings allowing Ryan to come up and hug his voice was just what she needed to start her day. “Hey, Ry,” Lucy giggled as he kissed her nose ever so softly. “Why are you out so early?” Arching a brow she took his hand in hers and rested her head against his chest. The last few weeks have been up and down but Ryan was there through it all. He was the only one willing to take in all her problems and make them his own. Just thinking of all the trouble he and his family went through just for her only made it ten times worse when this happened.

When they started going out she made a promise to him that he would be her first and only. Obviously she couldn’t even keep that promise, how would she raise a child? Promises only go so far in a world like this. Lately Lucy had been spending time doing normal adult things like shopping and stuff like that but soon she would get bigger and then in a matter of nine months she would be faced with a child. Until then she wished that maybe things would get better. “I love you,” Lucy smirked and nuzzled her head against him. I need to get a job. Lucy hated not being able to repay Ryan; it wasn’t fair that he had to do everything. “Hey, Babe I was thinking of getting a job,” Her voice came out hesitant not knowing if he would like the idea of her working, “I would really like to pay for the rent and everything.”

XXXXXXXXXXX {○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ }

Take it from me we don't give sympathy you can trust me trust nobody

OCC:

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

User Image

A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Moments later Alita finally left out of the pharmacy with a few bags in her hand. They were mostly junk food, necessities and her P-test. She opened her car door and decided she should probably wait tomorrow morning before she would take this last test. For a few minutes she sat motionless in the drivers seat; wondering what that b*****d of a soul mate was out doing at the moment. She had half of mind to call him but she didn't want to scare him off just yet. Hoow could I have been so ...stupid...I thought for sure he had on a condom She thought out loud questioning herself as if trying to think back everything that happened a few months back. Alita reached in her shopping bag and grabbed a Snickers candy bar to hold her down until she got home and started up her car heading in the direction of her house listening to the radio to distract herself from think too much about her possible situation.

As she came up to a red light, she taped the steering wheel lightly to the beat of her recently fav song;singing the chorus "You want the moves like jagger,I got the moves like jagger..I got the mooooooves...like jagger." Getting into the song as Christina's part came on; the car behind Alita blew for her to proceed down the road because the light had turned green a few secs ago. About a mile up ahead in a more quiet area she would see a guy on the side of the street with a girl and her friends? Whatever the case Alita was more zoned in on the guy who looked oddly familiar.."Was that...?" She slightly turned her head wondering if she was right. When she turned her attention back to the road she stepped on the break almost hitting a pedestrian crossing the street. "Oh bloody hell that was close!.." She said watching them cross the street giving her the glare. Her heart rate sped up nearly feeling like it could pop out her chest at any given moment.

The young lady made a U-turn and riding up next to the group observing them as she came to a hault right next to them ever so boldly. She rolled down the passengers window and leaned over and yell out. "Hey!! You wouldn't happen to be a guy named Ryan...Would you?" She wondered as she babbled on as usual not caring if he was with a gf but Alita could assure that she was no fling to the young male she was in conversation with. " You look familiar...almost like this guy I've known a few years back..Me,him and my big brother were so close;almost like cousins or something.." She smiled remembering the old days when life was soo simple, but then realized she was probably talking to a complete stranger who seemed to look like the guy she was referring to.

Edited
User Image
- - elainaXXmichelleXXbailie
XXXXXXX- - "ⒷⓄⓃⓃⒾⒺ"XX-XXⒺⓍⓅⒺⒸⓉⒾⓃⒼ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Being a class 'A' hypochondriac, Elaina should have known better than to look her symptoms up on the internet. Those medical websites always made her nervous--palms sweaty, hair raised, stomach churning. Sure, most of the time it turned out that she didn't have anything all that severe in reality, but you could never be too careful! Right now, she had it narrowed down...to pregnancy. Hah, but that couldn't be true. It had to be. Elaina's period had already come and gone, even though it was a short one. Either way, that meant that it was impossible. I m p o s s i b l e. She quickly shut her laptop with a loud 'clunk' and pushed it as far away from her as she could. 'I'm just being paranoid. Collin would tell me the same thing. I always do this to myself. I mean, come on. Last time I thought I had small pox'. The thought made Elaina laugh out loud--Yeah, she really could go a little crazy with the whole disease thing.

Standing up, she stretched her arms high to the ceiling until her stomach was just barely reviled from under her shirt. It felt as though a weight had been lifted off her shoulder. Sure, she had puked up enough to make the girl from the exorcist queasy, it probably was due to something she ate. 'Me? Pregnant? Yeah right.' Hell no. No visits from the stork for her! Besides, the only person she had slept with as of recent was her roommate and close friend, Collin..and that, well. It was a one time thing. The redhead's face burned up nearly as bright as her own hair when she thought about it.

They had always been close. Hugging, kissing, cuddling...Hell, they acted like a couple a lot of the time. Ever sense they had started living together those boundaries that had once existed had started to slip more and more. They started sleeping in the same bed together, changing in front of each other...It was probably just a matter of time until those boundaries disappeared all together. Even though things hadn't become awkward since then, it was obvious neither of them were sure what to do with the situation. Make the best of it or pretend it never happened?

||OOC:Edited.||
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
MR FAMILY-MAN

User Image

User Image

Lets move some
METAL

User Image

Ryan loved having her in his arms, everything just felt right when she was there . Smiling he could down at his little love bug. Hearing her question he shrugged. 'I didn't want to be alone anymore.." Saying as he held her a little closer. They all knew how much Ryan hated being alone, and how ever since her attack he didn't like her being out of his sight. He knew she was with friends, but still none of them compared to Ryan when it came down to a fight. Ryan would fight to his last breath to make sure that she wouldn't be harmed.

Hearing her words he smiled. "I love you too, more than you'll ever know..." Saying as he held her softly against his chest. Ryan truly deeply did love her, and he would die for her to live. Nothing compared to his love for her, he would do anything to make her happy. As they stood there he heard her say she wanted to get a job, so that she could start paying rent and thing. That made him laugh. Ryan did very well, and had a great job working on car, and since they lived in a little apartment the bill were low. Plus he got her a bank card attached to his bank, and a credit card. Yes Ryan paid for everything, but it was all worth it. "Is that really what you want baby...' Saying as he looked down in her eyes. He wanted her to be safe at all times, but he wanted her to be happy as well. "You don;t have to do none of that you little bugger.."

That was when someone pulled up. Ryan automatically tensed up ready for a fight, but he seen who it was on the inside of the car. The person looked kinda like someone he use to know a long time ago, but he wasn't sure. That was when she asked if he was a Ryan, and then stated some fact. Just because a person knew a little about his past doesn't mean anything. Ryan was always watchful when people came looking for him by name. "Who want to know?'

Doing fine...

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

User Image

Alita bit her lip and then put her car in park, pressing the emergency button as she got out the car. She had a feeling it was him and she wasn't passing up the opportunity. She knew that she would never get another chance like this and when he asked whose looking she just rolled her eyes and said Duh you dummy I am... She leaned up against the hood of her car and introduced herself. "It's me Alita...LiLi." When they were young he use to be the outsider in the neighborhood, no one wanted to hang with a snot nose brat because he was younger than them but, Alita was a nice person and was his very first friend even if she was a girl. "Remember when we was young; there was that crazy creepy looking old man who lived a block away from our home? Quite the spooky looking place.. and my big brother dared you to go on his property and go trick or treating on Halloween?." She dropped her head laughin a bit at how curious yet adventurous they were. There was a rumor that the old man had a haunted house and anyone or anything that went on his property never came back to tell the stories.

Alita was for sure he'd remember that time because they all ran off that mans property so fast she think Ryan peed his pants and her brother cracked jokes on him but, Alita slapped her big brother and stuck up for Ryan because she knew her brother wasn't as courageous to even step foot near that place like Ryan did. "Remember the time your parents went out of town and you didn't want to go to your grandma's house for the summer so my parents said it was okay for you to stay with us. We even made a clubhouse in the tree..Which is still in my parents backyard till this day." She smiled remembering when Ry an her brother kicked her out an said no girls allowed..They fought over that club house every day. She would have her friends over an then the boys would come and ruin it by doing something sneaky. But Basically what Lili was trying to do was refresh his memory banks to let him know she wasn't just some anybody looking for him, she was the deal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff