Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Waffles

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

"Come on, darlin', one more time before you disappear from my life." a husky voice called from the opposite side of the bed. He was a good looking man, although he was clearly desperate.. like most overly hyped males. But the blonde didn't pick her Johns just because of their looks, in truth if the money was good enough that was all that really mattered; a decent appearance was just a minor perk. However, tonight was not a night spent with one of her regulars. On slow nights, the blonde frequented bars and clubs; getting attention from all kinds of bachelors, lonely folk, and desperate fools. And typically after a few hours and a few drinks, most guys were into the idea of a call girl. From what she had gathered it seemed to be something on nearly every guy's bucket list. Why Americans seemed to find the concept so taboo she'd never fully understand, but so long as the money came rolling in she wasn't about to start asking questions. As for her selection process, she typically looked to make sure that the men looked unthreatening, like they had money, and had nothing on them to indicate they were associated with an organization; albeit the police or a gang. She prided herself all her life on being a good judge of character and in the profession she was able to put it to pretty good use.

The male was reaching for her with his hands, saying sweet things to try to entice her to stay. Letting out a sigh as she slipped into her red dress, she lazily looked over her shoulder. "Be serious, you couldn't afford it." Tessa retorted with a flirtatious smirk and then slowly stood up; they both knew she was right. The male had told her he nearly wiped out his bank account just for the few hours they spent together that night. This particular customer was her third customer of the night and a southern frat boy, visiting the 'Big City' for the first time with some of his 'brothers' or whatever. After only one drink and hearing her exaggerated British accent, he was sold. "But honestly poppet, I'm so exhausted. I've got to rest up. I left you my number just there, if you or your friends are looking for a bit more fun tomorrow night." Tessa added, as she gestured to the bedside table; it was a polite gesture and the number went to her second cell phone, not that she expected the poor boy to call. To the male it would be his souvenir from this trip. She then spent the next few minutes arranging herself and gathering up her few things. She checked her purse several times, just to make sure all the money was there and both of her phones.

"You don't have to scurry off so quick, darlin'. I don't mind if ya hang about." The male tried as he sat up in the bed. The blonde did everything she could not to laugh, while maybe this was him attempting some 'southern charm' to her he sounded like a little kid. But she was immune to most sweet words she heard on the job, honestly it made her feel nauseous. Why waste your breath if you've already had your way? It seemed pointless. Forcing a smile, the British girl sauntered over to the male and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Sweet offer, but I've really got to be off." Tessa said, slightly frustrated because he was being almost too insistent. But before he could open his mouth, or try to put on pants, she rushed out the door and away from the cheap motel. She always made sure to go to this particular one because she knew the owner; a gentle sixty something year old woman who was once in the same profession. It was already 5am, with the morning sky beginning to light with the sun's slow return to the sky. She needed to be home. She was tired from a late night of pretending, it was time she catch up on her rest.

It could be over sooner, if she were willing to take taxis, but for whatever reason she preferred walking whenever she could. There was something pleasant about the morning air, it cleared her head and put her at a slight ease. Less people were on the street at this time and even if people did see her, she just looked like any other girl who had a one night stand. A much more preferable option than the truth; the truth could get her arrested or worse. As she walked, she passed by shops that were opening and grocers getting in fresh produce. About fifteen minutes later, she finally arrived at the apartment she shared with her friends. Not wanting to wake anyone up, she slipped into the bathroom and took a quick cold shower, another inexplicable ritual. Well, not the shower part.. but the cold part. She took her time, letting the water rinse away the work of the night. Some time later, she emerged from the bathroom and headed straight into her bedroom. She'd be happier once she got some sleep.

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Bzzz. Bzzz. Bzzz. The female's first cellphone kept vibrating on the bedside table. With a tired yawn, the blonde leaned over and grabbed her phone from the table. She hoped it'd be Teddy, but it was just her parents. While it seemed that most females in her position had no contact with their parents, she still did. Her parents were set on having her come back home to resume her role as their suitable daughter. They didn't know the specifics of what she was doing, obviously, but they still contacted her several times a week. She couldn't go back and pretend to be their perfect child, especially when it was so clear that she could never really was to begin with. The promise of her trust fund and that things would be 'different' meant nothing to her. They were just lies. Rolling her eyes, she exited the messages from her father and opened up a new one to her ex-client, now boyfriend. It was a change, but he was the only client she had ever had that made her feel something. Typically while 'working' she felt empty.. or tired at best. With him it was different. Granted she had very little experience of relationships, there was something there.. she just couldn't explain what exactly it was..

To: Teddy
                                                  I'm alive!
                                                  Will I see you today?

Tessa wasn't the best at the relationship talk, but she was trying and that was something right? She slowly got out of bed and walked over to her vanity. Her hair was wild and her eyes had small bags under them from the lack of sleep. As she assessed herself she noticed a hickey on her left shoulder and let out a sigh. 'Oh right that did happen..' She thought as she poked the purple-pink mark. Her second client had done that and she charged him an extra bit of money for it; afterall her body was what she sold and who would want her if she was covered in hickeys? After a moment, she heard the television and some voices coming from the next room. Somebody was awake! And that was welcome news to her, it was about time she talk to someone who she didn't have to be paid to like. Throwing on her robe, she opened the door and walked into the main room to see Abigale and Aria. "I got a hickey last night!" Tessa exclaimed as she entered the room and gestured at the mark, they would understand how inconsiderate that was. She mentally sighed relief, it was always good to see them in the morning and know they were safe. Strolling over to the kitchen, she went straight to the fridge and peered in. "Is it still morning? Should I make breakfast for us? Or should be eating something more like lunch?" Tessa asked, looking over her shoulder to her roommates.

:: Where ⇢ The Apartment :: With ⇢ Gale & Aria ::Mood ⇢ Neutral :: Outfitx ::

User Image

In a relationship with XxJessicaelisexX

Aged Wife

User Image

It was early morning. Up above in the sky were birds flying and cats running over the roads, sending all drivers to a panic and more than one car honking the driver in front who was simply trying to avoid hitting a living animal. You could see a few people walking their dogs and others out jogging, trying to burn off some calories before work. One such person jogging was Teddy Conners. At just 24 years old he'd climbed the ladder at a typical office building from secretary to boss. His job used to consist of answering calls and fetching coffee, but these days he mostly sat on his a** and listened to meetings. Made clients happy and called all across the world to sort out problems. Teddy worked at a publishing firm that also owned a printing company with offices scattered all across the town. It was his job to make sure that everything ran smoothly. To make sure books were printed in the right order with the right amount of copies. To change plans around if demand for one book suddenly increased and cancel orders for books that didn't sell. He even needed to find cheap part whenever a machine broke. He both had everyone and no one working under him. His office was in the main office building, sharing a floor with the publishers. He had a secretary that was average at her job and still climbing the latter herself, hoping to become the secretary to a "real boss" as she put it. Naturally at 24 it was impossible to have climbed to the top just yet, but his current job gave him enough money to go swimming in with enough leftover to buy a luxury sports car made of gold. Okay, maybe not that extreme. But he wasn't struggling either. He made more than your average person and could allow himself some luxury, but at the same time he couldn't do just about anything either.

Having jogged for an hour, Teddy came to a stop in front of his building. It was a simply little thing. 20 floors with a non-working elevator and cheap a rental prize. Teddy lived, you guessed it, on the 20th floor. Every time he went anywhere he had to jog up and down 20 flights of stairs and this made inviting anyone into his house a bore. Hell, it made needing a pot of milk from the store a bore. But at the same time it was great exercise and ... hell. He hated it and he was looking into other apartments as the owner of the house lot was in no rush to fix anything ... despite death threats. The only luxury was his cheap apartment being a penthouse one. Though honestly it was only cheap 'cause no rich person was willing to make the walk up all those steps. But walking in ... it was worth it. Everything seemed luxurious and first-class. He rented the place fully furnished so very little, aside from some personal touches and the obvious, was actually his. The view was breathtaking! If it wasn't for the lift being broken it would be the best apartment to take girls. Well, that and him having a girlfriend.

Speaking of her. His phone went off, the voice of his girlfriend speaking some when he'd recorded her voice without her knowing it. He put it as a text ring-tone for her as a laugh. He knew it made him seem like a creepy obsessed boyfriend and that was the whole point. That ring tone alone was such a great opening for teasing and pretending to be more ... disturbing than he really was. He unlocked the phone and read the text from her. She'd probably just woken up after her shift. His girlfriend was, in fact, a hooker. Teddy had a feeling like it should brother him more than it actually did. In fact he didn't care as he knew she rarely enjoyed herself. It was mostly a job that payed quite well. His only worry was her getting an STD or being abused by a client, but he trusted her to be careful. Though plans to bring have the 'always have him wear a condom' talk was in his mind. Never did he think he'd ever have to have that conversation with his girlfriend.

To: Tessa
                                              Good to know, babe.
                                              Sure. I just had a run, so let me just pop into the shower so I can get a fresh layer of sweat walking down those steps. Ha ha. Seriously need a new place!
                                              Meet me at Café Nervosa soon? Miss you. :*

He tossed his phone on to the bed and jumped into the shower. Leaving his face unshaved, as he did often with short stubs, he put on cologne and put enough product into his hair for the wind not to make him look homeless. He tossed on simple black jeans and a t-shirt, throwing on the nearest pair of shoes he could find. He grabbed phone, wallet and kets and left the apartment. Walking down the stairs took a lifetime, as it always did. He had his eyes set on an apartment not far from here. It was more expensive and all he really needed to do was decide if he could afford it or not. Once he reached the first floor, finally, he walked the short distance to Café Nervosa. He found a seat for the two of them by the window and sat down, waiting for his sexy lover to join. He would order once she got there.

User Image

Malevolent Hunter

Abigale "Gale" Hewlett

It's a force of nature I just can't stop
Blown away by gale force winds
This was never a tale where
Good girls win
Fare has been paid
My soul has been stained

User Image
Gale shoveled her last mouth full of colourful sugary garbage into her mouth as Aria sat down. She gave the girl an impish smile when she sat down. Gale was probably the most unhealthy eater between all of the girls, she just couldn't help herself. When she was high her moods and cravings went wild, at least while she was only stoned it usually stayed towards the simpler things like sugary cereal, chips and the like. She remembered just last week coming home balls high on coke and decided she needed to cook a five course meal. The house had left overs for days. Though she was kind of thankful the girls had yet to find the need to give her the talk. She had enough of those to last her a life time. She didn't have a problem, she knew her limit... Finishing her food she glanced back at the TV. "Josie and the p***y Cats... was feeling the retro's before going to bed." Which is true even though she was eating breakfast she needed to crash soon or risk having bags under her eyes. Which was a no no.

Tessa's exclamation caught Gale's attention. And she grunted in displeasure, why did people never understand that making a working girls body was like vandalizing your workplace. Just unacceptable. "I have a frozen spoon in the freezer just for that. Massage it gently to the hickey. If its fresh it'll take that right out." It was nice to see the two other girls. Knowing they both came back and were generally okay, well as okay as Call Girls could be. Though while Gale wouldn't advertise it she actually did like her job, maybe not the sex... all the time... But besides her client which she could choose to accept or not she was pretty much her own boss. Sure the agency she "worked" for got a 30% cut, which means with every 100 bucks she is really only making 70%. But when you added up all the taxes they save on, and controlling your hours and just the freedom of it all that 30% was totally worth it. Besides working for an agency was a safer choice, even if it did mean less money. Besides they split the bills five ways at the very most she might have spent 3000 on living expensiveness, most of it just for rent. That's what happens when you have a five bedroom loft apartment, though it was worth it and it barely took her any time to make that money really.

"If you are cooking make it lunch, so I can eat left over when I get back up." Gale spoke to Tessa over her shoulder as she reached for her B, packing herself another bowl. "So girls whats the 411 on you guys night, I have the lovely privilege of the Girlfriend experience. Best part about it he actually made me play his girlfriend while his friends were over." Sarcasm dripped from her lips as she rummaged for her lighter, final finding it she lit the bowl. Smoking it slowly while waiting for the other girls to tell her about their nights.

So take me to Oz
Find me my castle
Make me your princess
I'd burn it all down
Just for a line
Wild and free, for all of time

Location: The Apartment * Company:The TV * Outfit: Sweats * Out.Of.Commonsense:

Fanatical Cultist

User Image
P E R C Y ● ● D A N I E L S

"Only the dead have seen the end of the war."

The place smelled like an old toilet. There were five or six people in the dusty dive bar, a busy night for the elderly bartender. A fuzzy TV played a basketball game, although everyone else seemed to be more interested in the bottom of their glasses than the Knicks. A younger man with no noticeable signs of alcoholism or depression sat at the far end of the bar, his phone in hand. Percy waved over the bartender, and asked for another whiskey. He brought him a drink and he kept staring at his phone. He couldn’t sleep on nights like this- he worried about Aria, on top of his other problems. Percy was staring at the bottom of the cup when a man clapped his hand on his shoulder. Percy flinched as his eyes darted up to meet his guest’s. “Are you Percy Daniels?” He stared at him for a second. ”Yes… who’s asking?” He reached into his coat and pulled out a manilla envelope. “You’ve been served.” Percy hung his head as the process server who was nothing like Seth Rogan left the bar. The manilla envelope held a lawsuit from his brother over his mother’s estate. ”Goddammit, Allan.” Percy shook his head and placed the papers back into the envelope. The bartender brought Percy another drink. “This one’s on me.” Just what he needed. Percy finished his drink and stumbled into the apartment upstairs that he rented out.

Ah, this is bullshit. Percy lad on a mattress on the floor in his shitty studio apartment. Some would call it a dump, but considering its proximity to Dirty Andy’s, his favorite watering hole, he called it home. The paint was peeling off the base of the walls, the floors creaked, and the ceiling bowed a bit in the half kitchen. Percy heaved himself off the mattress onto the floor, and laid there for a moment. He favored his left knee trying to get up, energetically letting out a burp as he rose to his feet. Percy was a dashing figure. He had flowing hair, with bits of gray at the side. A bit premature for twenty six, but three tours in Kandahar and shitty genetics will do that to you. Still, he was an imposing figure- almost 6' 4", an old war wound with a bottle opener left a light line just under his eye, while a darker war wound with an IED stretched from his arm onto his chest. He sauntered into the kitchen and groggily turned on the coffee maker.

Percy fell into an easy chair and rested his feet on a coffee table. Turning on the TV, the channel was left on CNN. Their morning program was running a story on the fighting in the Gaza Strip. The news anchor was reporting a slew of new rocket attacks and showed footage of launches. They cut away from that and into a grainy video that was shot by a Palestinian militant. The video took up the whole screen, and muffled audio began playing. Percy stared intently at the chaos unfolding, and Percy began to tune out the light hum of traffic outside. He sat in a trance and was startled abruptly by the lights, the coffee maker and the TV all shutting off with a glorious FZZT!

”Goddamn god for nothing landlord.” Percy stood up and groaned. Another blown fuse. He began searching for the fusebox in his apartment. He looked above the cupboards, behind the sink and eventually found it behind his nightstand.Crawling on his back he opened it form the wall and inspected it. With a confused look on his face, he tried to read the wiring diagram the previous tenant had written in chicken scratch. A brisk DING! made him flinch and smash his head on the nightstand. After a few minutes of shuffling and profuse swearing he managed to get the lights back on. Looks like his landlord would have to get an electrician now. Percy fell back into his chair and picked up his phone, seeing a text from Aria.

’Good morning

Fuse blew in my apartment… want to get some lunch?’

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff