Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

I N T E R E S T C H E C K
                                  &
                                  G R O U P S E A R C H

▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄

Bashful Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I D E A S & C R A V I N G S

▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄

I'm looking for a group who are capable of playing multiple characters (If there's not enough members) and who are able to keep an RP going. I took the summer off from Gaia and RP's in general and I'm dying to get back to something creative. I have a few idea's that have been persistently popping up in the back of my head so I figured I'd check to see who might be interested in them as well, If I get one or two who are interested I'll create the RP. If people are interested in more then one then I'll create multiple RP's. If you're interested in more then one, please make sure you're able to handle keeping up with both or more.

☆//Ideas☆

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Post Apocalypse
                                  No, Not Zombies. Although I'm not opposed to that either if it's highly requested. My idea was that the weather drove a small portion of the world into underground bunkers after 90% of the world population was killed off. The RP would be based 100 years after the freeze where the weather has some what balanced out, but most of the world is still frozen. If you're stuck out after dark without a source of warmth, the likelihood of you surviving are slim. There are a few scattered 'hot pockets' that are tropical jungle type area's but they are filled with all sorts of dangers, you'd probably have a better chance at surviving the ice and snow. The individualized bunkers are known as colonies. I'm thinking we will stick with 3 major colonies in the area. Stray survivors who managed to live outside of the colonies (i.e- personal shelters/bunkers) will be accepted but limited too... the rest of the details can be worked out if the idea takes off.

Circus/Highschool
                                  So, the same circus has been passing through town twice a year for the past ten years or so, this time when they stopped in town, they didn't leave. There was a horrible accident and most of the members of the circus unfortunately didn't make it. The ones who did were offered refuge by the town mayor and were given a designated apartment building to live in and the children who survived were sent to public school and are now forced to try and fit in among the locals.

Shipwreck/Mutant
                                  A cruise ship sails too close the Bermuda triangle. And like many before it becomes completely destroyed. Most passengers were rescued but a few washed up on shore of a hidden island. On the island there are locals. The descendants of government experiments that were dumped on the island when the project was shut down because they couldn't be released back into the general population. These descendants have a variety of mutations. Some physical, while others are more easily concealed. Now both locals and survivors have to figure out how to co-exist on the island.

In the Grey
                                  I'm not sure how to categorize this one so I'm listing it with the RP title I had come up with for it. It's about a group of people who fall in the grey section of a financially black and white world. Far from rich, but not quite homeless, the people in this apartment live basically from paycheck to paycheck. Some doing pretty good with what they have, while others are struggling. ALL these people have flaws. Some may be addicted to drugs, while others are drug dealers. Some may be pimps, while others live the promiscuous lifestyle. I'm sure you can get creative with your character flaws. Basically, its about them trying to get by, being invisible to the rest of the world, but bonding (eventually) as their own little community.

Teen Wolf
                                  So, this show had becoming my current obsession. Horribly addicted. However, when it comes to RP's I like originality so it wont be based exactly of the TV show. It will be based a good while in the future. Scott and Stiles and the rest of the cast have all grown up and moved out of Beacon hills. Perhaps a few stayed as teachers or are the parents of new characters? We can figure that out.

I'm not limited to these idea's. Anyone else with a few idea's please feel free to throw them at me and we can brainstorm. I'm just looking for something that we can get up and running and hopefully keep it going. I'm also willing to join other peoples RP's if you are interested in making one and/or you are in one that needs a few more characters. If so, here is a list of RP's I'm craving/interested in. The star system beside the lists is pretty much self explanatory.

☆//Cravings☆

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This list is under construction, Just wanted to get the post up for now. I'll update this.

━━━━━//School based
                                ★★★★★ - pen pals
                                ★★★★★ - College
                                ★★★★★ - summer camp
                                ★★★★★ - School for the gifted
                                ★★★★★ - High school

━━━━━//Family & Life
                                ★★★★★ - Foster home
                                ★★★★★ - Merging families
                                ★★★★★ - Asylum
                                ★★★★★ - Correctional Facility
                                ★★★★★ - Neighbors / New in town
                                ★★★★★ - Returning home / Reunion
                                ★★★★★ - Zombie Apocalypse
                                ★★★★★ - Natural disaster

━━━━━//Fantasy
                                ★★★★★ - Vampire
                                ★★★★★ - Werewolf
                                ★★★★★ - Elf
                                ★★★★★ - Mid evil times
                                ★★★★★ - Supernatural beings

━━━━━//Disney
                                ★★★★★ - Disney in RL
                                ★★★★★ - Children of Disney
                                ★★★★★- Modern Day
                                ★★★★★ - Disney-ish
                                ★★★★★ - Twisted Disney

━━━━━//Series Based
                                ★★★★★ - Teen Wolf (TV)
                                ★★★★★ - Once Upon A Time (TV)
                                ★★★★★ - Divergent (Book/Movie)
                                ★★★★★ - Hunger Games (Book/Movie)
                                ★★★★★ - True Blood (TV)
                                ★★★★★ - Revolution (TV)
                                ★★★★★ - Dark-Hunter series (Book)
                                ★★★★★ - Were-Hunter series (Book)
                                ★★★★★ - Dream-Hunter (TV)
                                ★★★★★ - Wild Wolves Of London (Book)

Bashful Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200

BUMP

Fashionable Capitalist

Heyyyy so I'm just gonna shamelessly invite you to this group RP that I'm in...
It's got one more character that needs filling so we're all like ermagherd fill it, yknow?

leenk

It's an arranged-marriage-elemental-kingdoms RP. I know that it doesn't really fall directly into any of the categories you listed off, but it's full of a bunch of really engaged, committed players and the plot design makes for some unusually interesting playtime (it's not just a bunch of princesses in a house blushing every 3 seconds as they meet their husbands-to-be, there's conflict and politics and develpment to make and stuff) Oh also don't be intimidated by the post length. Some of the posts in there are way long, but that's not an expectation and we really don't care about how many words you use. Like, crank out a super interesting paragraph and we'll be like YEAH MAN THAT WAS AWESOME

also we've been adopting a really cool new rp style that lets us have normal conversations between our characters.

Bashful Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
I took a look through the link you gave me to the RP, And I do like the whole arrangement to it all. and as for post length, I'm rarely intimidated. I'm a novelist in my spare time and I have 3 books currently in the process of being writing, which is one of the main things I have been working on all summer and why I've been away from Gaia for so long.

However, I don't usually do anime character RP's. Nothing against them in the least, I just have a harder time connecting to my character when it is an animated image. Weird right? Plus, I'm never able to find an anime image that I like enough to base a character off.

I'm sorry dear. But thank you for the invite!

Meareign

Bashful Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200

BUMP

Bashful Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200

BUMP

Partying Explorer

ll-BrokenTeaCup-ll

I love the into the grey idea!
it really caught my eye c:
I'd definitely be up for that
or something along the lines of asylums, correctional facilities, and or reunions of some sort

Hygenic Dabbler

i would be interested in the post-apoc idea,
hopefully some others are down.
i would potentially be open to taking 2 characters to beef up the world as well!
i'm dying to get back into something creative as well,
need an outlet between school assignments lol
(not as fun writing for sure)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out