Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Valentina smiled at Louis and nodded her head. She liked the way the boy looked, he was really attractive. She looked into his eyes, wondering what color his eyes were. His colored eyes were a turn on for Valentina. Blue, his blue eyes were beautiful. Valentina couldn’t help but to keep staring at his eyes. Oh gosh,she said in her head. The brunette doesn’t know why eyes were a turn on for her, maybe because the way they look at you or the color. Louis sure did look somewhat of a god though he does have a sassy side and a very admirable a**. In fact all five of the boys look oh so attractive. Valentina isn’t one of their directioners, so she doesn’t know much about them. She doesn’t know who is who, though that might be a bit sad, but she sure does know who Louis and Zayn are. But the other three are just a mystery to her right now. Valentina has seen picture of the boys and oh boy, the boys are totally a girl’s dream boy. She loves the way the boys look and the way their hair is always in place. She loves their bone structures and the way they talk with their little accents. The five boys just have everything a girl wants, amazing thy sure do attract young girls, really young girls. Though Valentina loves the way the boys look, she would never fall for one of them…maybe. Unless the girl starts to have emotions, then and maybe then she would fall for one of them.

She watched Louis as he asked the waitress for wine, amazing how he can speak French, she thought. “Thanks,” she said before the waitress left the table looking for wine. She was a nice looking lady; she must have been very young. Valentina watched as the lady came back with wine. "Oh yay," she exclaimed. She poured herself a glass of wine and passed the bottle to Louis. Valentina grinned and took little sips of her glass of wine. The brunette nodded her head as Louis talked about attention and eager girls. She wasn’t really paying attention to what he was saying, because Valentina was looking down at her glass of wine. She looked up at turned her attention towards Zayn and Rory, she hoped that the two were okay. She cared a lot for her bestfriend and wished her the best of luck. Valentina shook her head and looked at Louis. She didn't quite hear what the boy said but he did ask something about her flight. "Oh it was alright, I guess?" The flight was alright. Though she took a different plane then her friend she still made it to Paris almost on time. She didn't really do anything on the plane except sleep.

"Dance. Oh I don't dance darling." She said in response. She wasn't a dancer and she somewhat hated dancing. It looked interesting but it’s one of those things that she wouldn’t be interested in. She looked at the brunette as he kept a smile on his face. She leaned into his ear, “I love how you always smile," she whispered. She leaned back and slightly laughed. "Since I don't dance and i don't know much about you, why don’t we just learn about each other?" She smiled, she was interested in Louis Tomlinson, she doesn't know a thing about the boy so why not and learn about him. She looked at the ceiling and then back at Louis. This banquet was going swell. Everyone else must have been doing something fun, right? Talking to Louis is fun but not that fun. It was quite weird talking to someone you barely know, especially when it’s a celebrity. Though Valentina knows a lot about celebrities but she doesn't know a lot about one direction. It's very odd to hear the words one direction come out of Valentina's mouth. Back where she lives everyone was obsessed with the boys on the stairs, also known as one direction, but not Valentina. She just thought the boys were another Jonas brothers, where young adult fall in love with them and call them their husbands and say that they’re going to get married to one of them. Just to sum it up One Direction has a fascinating fandom.

ooc: outfit

Quotable Shapeshifter

User Image
i 1/5 of ONE DIRECTION

Louis nodded to the waitress as she returned, eagerly, with wine. He took the two empty glasses and passed one to Valentina, keeping one for himself and of course; letting her take the bottle first. It was only gentlemanly. "Merci beaucoup." He said to her, turning his attention back to Valentina as she passed the bottle to him. He was tempted to just drink from the bottle, to see what kind of reactions people would give him. But he decided against it as he poured wine into his own glass. Probably wouldn't have been a good first impression. Taking small sips here and there, he spoke of the eager girls and stuff, but really he was just rambling. She didn't look like she was having fun and he was trying too hard. He never did well if he tried too hard. As he spoke, he noticed that she kept looking over at where Zayn had gone and he frowned -very briefly, that smile was soon right back on his face- he might not look it, but occasionally the lad did have a few insecurities here and there. One of them happened to be how girls always flocked naturally to Zayn's looks. Louis got attention because he was loud. So finally, he just asked about her flight and shut up for a moment. Flight. They were in Paris and the first question he asked was about her flight? Nice Tomlinson.

Despite the thoughts that were threatening to explode from his head, he kept that smile right on his face. He shrugged when she said she didn't dance. "Well... I just thought... You... Er- I..." He narrowed his eyes, more at himself than anything. He was never one to stumble over his words. Not unless he was being funny, or he was just really hyper and it was one of those days where words just didn't want to come out right. Today? Not one of those days. "Just something to do I guess..." He finally said. He figured, she was bored; so maybe she'd want to dance or something. She surprised him, however, when she leaned forward to whisper something. At her words, the corners of his lips lifted a bit more ever so slightly. Louis shrugged and grinned. "Well okay... We could do that." He took a sip of his wine.

"Where you from?" The blue-eyed brunette questioned. He really didn't know where to start with the whole "getting to know each other thing" so he figured just start simple. That was the best way to do it, right? Start with the simple questions. Because those seemed to be the questions that came to his mind the easiest.

ooc;; bloop...
Outfit in name thinger... up there.

LOU, TOMMO

User Image
                                                        User Image
./size]
                                                                                    Layout © MUSIC--N--LOVE-4-LIFE
                                                                                    Name Graphic © majestic hazza
User Image

User Image

The brunette took one quick glance at Zayn and Rory, once she turned her attention back to Louis she noticed that Louis had a small frown, but he swiftly changed that frown to a happy smile. "Oh I see." she whispered to herself. She grinned at the boy; well it seems as if Louis wanted all of her attention. She chuckled for a few seconds and just shook her head. What was she going to do with this one? Though she could try and make him fall in love with her, but that wouldn't be so hard. She was known to make a lot of boys fall in love with her. It wasn't her fault though; she just knew how to flirt and what not. Though it’s funny to see boys fall for her, even though they know they shouldn't because Valentina was a heart breaker. She wasn't a whore nor a slut she was just Valentina Marx. Silly, silly Valentina Marx, she wasn't your typical girl though, maybe she is, she’s just one of those girls you see in the streets and judge her by the way she looked. The judgments were extremely true, they were she looks at people and what not is just easy for people to figure out what type of gal she was. Valentina chugged down the rest of her wine and set her glass cup on the table. She tilted her head and looked at one of the other boys, he had blonde hair, but she couldn't quite figure it out who that was. Oh wells, she would figure it out some other time.

Valentina showed her pearly whites as Louis agreed to learn about each other. She didn't want to play twenty-one questions, and she knew it was going to turn into that little game, so she decided to tell Lou Tommo her life, without him asking any other questions. "Well Louis Tomlinson, I obviously live in America. I won't say the city or state, because I have my reasons, plus its top secret," she grinned as she placed her pointer finger in the 'sh' gesture. She laughed for a little and continued," My name is Valentina Marx, and I’m not really a direction, just so you know. I don't know all your songs, your lyrics, nor do I know all the boys that are involved in One Direction." she paused for a second and took a deep breath. “I’m a heartbreaker, so don't you dare fall in love with me, though you would never fall in love with a girl like, you would rather fall in love with a girl like her." Valentina pointed to the red head. "If there is anything else you want to know about me just ask, don't be afraid cutie pie." She yawned and crossed her legs. Oh how she hated wearing this dress, it made her feel weird. She wasn't quite interested in this whole banquet thing, but it seemed fun at the time it was announced. "Hey I'll be right back; I’ll just go change into something more comfortable." She got up from her seat and walked towards the elevator. Once the elevator stopped on her floor Valentina took off her heels and ran to her room. She took her hotel key and pushed open the door.

She closed the door behind her and unzipped her dress. She zipped herself up into a more comfortable dress and walked into the shared bathroom. Valentina fixed her hair into a bun and finished the bun with a white ribbon. The brunette stepped into her heels and slipped on her denim jacket and walked out of the hotel room closing the door behind her. She slowly walked back to the elevator; she felt the need to slow down for a while instead of rushing. She hopped on into the elevator and pressed the button where the banquet was held. Oh lord, she was tired even though the night was still young she felt like sleeping. Ding. She walked out of the elevator and looked around the banquet trying to find Louis Tomlinson. She smiled with glee once she found the back of his head. She walked over to Louis and smiled. "I'm back!" She nodded her head gave Louis a quick hug. "So back to what we were talking about, now it’s my turn to know about you."

ooc: outfit side bar

Dangerous Streaker

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Streaker 200
User Image

xoxoxoxox Once Zayn had placed the head phones on the blonde's head , he stood back , watching her expression carefully . It had been a while since he had last tinkered with such a device. He raised a brow when Rory's head bobbed to the beat . Or at least his beat . He watched as she pushed his hand out of the way . A grin made its way to be plastered on his face as he took a step back to let Rory take control of things. Let's see what she could do. He waited paiently until she had adjusted the knobs , changing the beat to her liking . Once she had reached to switch the headphones to his head , he adjusted them and listened , mouth shaped like an "o" . The male listened for a couple of seconds taking in the newly inproved beat . Then with a smile , turned to look at the blonde , opening his mouth to say something .But before he got the chance to do so , his attention was snatched away from Rory to the man , that had just snapped a photo. No matter how annoying he found that some time he couldn't help but chuckle at Rory's reaction however.

"Your not scared of a little camera now , are you?" he teased , sliding the headphones off his ears so that it rested around his neck. Zayn then look over to the male with the small but expensive looking camera. Was he a paparazzi? Or was he allowed to take pictures? Zayn's golden orbs shifted to look around . No one was making the move to stop the man . . . . so he guessed it was alright. The dark haired male bit the inside of his bottom lip , but was soon snapped out of his little day dream that he had once been falling into when Rory spoke up again. He looked at the stunning blonde , with eyes filled with interest."Really?" he found himself asking , not because she didn't look like the type of girl that would be into that kind of stuff , but because he was curious."Well your quite good , I'll give you that." he added with a small smile. Then next thing she said made his brow raised in an arch once more."I'd like that ." he said , maybe without thinking to much about .

"I mean . . . like if you want ." . Smooth. Malik. Smooooth. Speaking of Liam . . . Where was the lad? Zayn rubbed the back of his neck , pulling off the headphones in the process as his eyes scanned the room for the male. As he looked around he couldn't help but notice a brand new face , talking it up with Louis. Must have came late , he'd have to introduce himself later. You know ? To be poilte and stuff. With a sigh , the male stepped in closer towards Rory , only to dump the headphones on her head again. Honestly . . . only cause' he didn't feel like holding them. Zayn didn't really notice exactly when he started to stare at the female . . . wait no . He didn't stare . He was simply studying her features?Zayn only realized that he had probably been staring at the female for too long when she took of the phones and glanced at the floor. He cleared his throat clearly embarassed. "Uhh . . . sorry . . . it's just that . . .you kinda remind me of someone. . ." he said , voice trailing off at the end."Crazy right?" he muttered a few seconds afterwards before she could speak . Zayn felt a pair of eyes on him , causing him to turn in that same direction , out of habit. He caught that new female looking over at him . . . or Rory ? With a shrug the male turned back to face Rory."So . . .what else do you know?" he asked ,referring the the DJ stuff breaking the small silence that had grown between them. Again , he felt a pair of eyes on him. With a sigh , Zayn turned to find the same female looking . No doubt that she was looking at Rory. . .He could tell by the way she looked over at them . "Uhhh . . . do you know her?" he turned to asked Rory , shrugging his shoulder in the direction of the brunette.

User Image

{OOC ;; LOL . . . this is late I'm sorry . I'll try having a Niall post soon ~ }

Quotable Shapeshifter

User Image
i 1/5 of ONE DIRECTION

Louis found himself thinking about how odd it was that he was bumbling about his words. He never did that. He always knew how to start a conversation and he wasn't sure why in the world this girl was any different. She was a girl, she won a chance to meet One Direction. She wasn't even a fan. Maybe that was why. She wasn't a fan so he knew she wouldn't be one of those all too eager girls he really didn't enjoy all too much. She'd be herself around him and he could do the same, it was different. He liked different. All through high school he stood out. He was used to different, he liked it.

He chuckled to himself when she said "Louis Tomlinson". He was sure she knew that she didn't need to use his full name, but he wasn't going to say anything about it. Lou pouted playfully when she said it was "top secret" but he returned that smile to his face pretty soon. Valentina Marx. He repeated in his head. Her name suited her, it was different; just like her. When she said she wasn't a fan, he found himself nodding a bit. He figured as much, and her words just confirmed his thoughts. Though when she told him to not fall for her, Louis laughed. "You're right then. When you say you're not a fan. Because if you were, you'd know things I don't do to people, or things I don't do when I look at a girl." He retorted with a soft chuckle. He didn't judge girls on what they looked like, and well... Actually he didn't "judge a book by it's cover" so to speak. He didn't judge a person until he got to know them a bit. Louis opened his mouth to say something, but then she stood up and announced that she would be right back. So he just gave a small wave with a surprised look on his face and sipped the last drop of his wine.

"Welcome back love." He said with a grin. Though his smile straightened out for a moment when she said it was her turn. He pushed a smile back on his face, he forgot that he would have to say about himself. "Right... Me... Well, my name is Louis Tomlinson, like you already know. People call me Lou, "The Swag Master from Doncaster" sometimes "The Sass Master" but only a select few can get away with those two. Tommo. I'm from Doncaster in South Yorkshire... I have five sisters... My mum's been divorced... Twice." Louis paused a bit at that, gauging her reaction to that before he continued. "I'm childish and immature. A fair warning, I will... That's a guarantee, I will play jokes. It's what I do. I have a childish sense of humor as well as a more mature sense of humor. Some of which you may or may not find entertaining, I could really care less." He wasn't trying to be rude, he just really didn't care if people didn't think he was funny. They were entitled to their own opinion, but if his jokes hurt people. Then he would fix it. "I never once imagined I would be in a famous band, but I love it. I've only ever had two serious girlfriends. I don't judge people based on what they look like. In fact I try my best to not judge them at all until I have a right to and.... What else should I say? Or is that good enough for ya love?" Louis trailed off and looked at her, he wasn't quite sure what else to say about himself.

ooc;; bloop...
Outfit in name thinger... up there.

LOU, TOMMO

User Image
                                                        User Image
./size]
                                                                                    Layout © MUSIC--N--LOVE-4-LIFE
                                                                                    Name Graphic © majestic hazza

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff