Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Ezekiel "Zeke" Convel
Lone Rogue Wolf

What I'm Wearing: See picture

Home. This was a place he would be more than happy to call his new home. Here among a den of wolves, each watching one another’s back and then some, oh this was heaven. Even if he was the outsider who didn’t belong here, who smelt of sun and sand whereas these wolves had a heady woodsy scent married to the flowers that their female alpha gave off.

Lorak didn’t seem to like him very much, though, sending Zeke’s hackles on edge almost constantly. Geesh. What was the boy’s problem? Why couldn’t he act more like his divine elder sister, who seemed to emulate exactly what a alpha was supposed to be, even when she was pregnant, carrying hybrid babies that seemed to weigh her down from the inside out. Lorak should be more focused on her instead of him.

No matter.

He slept well that night for the first time in a long time, surrounded by a coven of wolves that simply had no idea what sort of danger they were in. Zeke, however, longed to have one normal night, having fun, talking, and laughing with a band of happy brothers and promised an explanation of his arrival in the morning. And he kept his word. He refused talk about it, including talk of how he came to be missing his limb (one of the wolves was pretty persistent in finding out how he lost it) and just enjoyed the company. Even if it seemed to scare the vampires and the kids. Oh well.

He had stolen the shower first thing in the morning, enjoying the feel of the hot water pour over his frigid skin. It had been a long time since he had been able to really enjoy this. His last showers had been in the rain. Much as he didn’t want to mess up what they had here, he had to tell them. And he couldn’t delay much longer.

But… just… five more minutes… Just five….

The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other. ~Mario Puzo

<<OOC: Craaaaap >>

Fanatical Bibliophile

>>>>>>>>>>User Image
      tab tab tab tab
                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The house had fallen into a flurry of activity, and Ro never had found anyone that he could talk to that day. With Carlie gone on her trip, and Jacob apparently missing in action, there wasn’t anyone who could understand him anyways. Not without writing, which it seemed everyone was too busy to do. Ro had no idea what was happening, but he could feel the tension in the house, suffocating him from all angles. Something majorly was wrong, and there wasn’t any way he could find out what it was. Ugh. What to do?

This morning, he had worked his way out to the family’s garden with his camera in hand. Though there were not flourishing, blooming plants in the middle of winter, there was something about taking shots of snow and ice in the early morning light that just made him smile. With a few careful alterations to the photo, he could have a brilliant shot. Possibly an award winning one at that that would help him get into school on a scholarship. Or, barring that, he could just sell them and improve his portfolio.

Either way, it was beautiful and relaxing, and would keep him busy until Willow’s show, whenever that was. He needed to come do this more often. Just take pictures for the sake of it.

Just to note -- "Signing with someone" ; "Speech" ; No Quotes = Written.

xxxxxxxx can't wait for you to finally hear the truth
                                                    xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( if you listen to what your friends say. )
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxYOU'RE GONNA BE LONELYxxxxxxxYOU'RE GONNA BE LONELYxxxxxxxYOU'RE GONNA BE LONELYxxxxxxxYOU'RE GONNA BE LONELY
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxAND THAT'S THE TRUTHxxxxxxxxxAND THAT'S THE TRUTHxxxxxxxxxAND THAT'S THE TRUTHxxxxxxxxxAND THAT'S THE TRUTH
                                                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                    ▰▰ how can you treat me like *that ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHEN I ( GAVE ) YOU MY ALL

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Darling this is no joke, this is lycanthropy.
Nocturnal creatures, are not so prudent.

Š-

Diana had been curled up, on a very comfortable fluffy sofa, her exhausted body had succombed to sleep earlier than most the night before despite the level of noise in the large wolf den. She was relieved for it though. It felt like... home.

But she woke up to an irritated voice in her head and her brown eyes opened slowly as she sat up. What? Where was what? She looked around confused, sleep making her vision blurry until...she processed.

Right. Tsukikko. Because it was practical to go about demon interrogating at six am in the morning. She sent Akocha a unhappy look, as she responded, even the voice within her mind sounding rather groggy.

"Don't you at least want some coffee or something first?" she grumbled at him silently, stretching a bit. "We have good coffee. Of course...I suppose I'll have to have tea..." She said, still obviously half asleep. She blinked a little as she woke up more. "Actually There's something that the Alphas need to speak with Zeke about first. Would you care to join us? Normally would wouldn't allow an outsider...especially not a vampire in on pack business. But as I told you yesterday... we're family now. Besides, I think you'll find it interesting."

She stood up, yawning as she spoke to him before giving him one last sleepy gaze. "
    Come. I wasn't kidding about the coffee. You should drink it so I can live vicariously through your tastebuds."

The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.
There's a she-wolf in the closet, let her out so she can breathe.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

THE STAINS ON YOUR WINGS NOW CARRY THE FREE!

xREASONS WHY ⊰ ONE SHOULDN'T ENTERTAIN

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDIRECT YOUR SOUL IN THE ESSENCE OF HATE!

LEARNING TO LOVE -- LOVE A DISASTER!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
THE SWEET SWEET TASTE OF SCARLET

"Don't you like knowing why things turned out like they did? Everything that was done 200 years ago, three hundred years ago...even a thousand years ago affects how everything turned out today ."

Jacob had rounded the corner just as Tsuki had her little fit, followed by an Elderly woman with long grey hair that was braided up into a bun.
"He's right you know. But...not only that, it's good to know the mistakes of the past so that history repeating itself can be prevented." The old woman spoke up in a grandmotherly voice, a smile creeping up on her face. "Because that one man managed to do enough to change the course of his present, cement himself in the past, to guide and teach those of the very far future. It does affect us. DId you know that Napolean loved the dog breed Poodle, but did not want a dog that was taller than he was - so that is how the fad of breeding miniature poodles began?" She said nodding.

Jacob turned and stared at the woman with big eyes before grinning. "REALLY? That's cool. Wow. That's a pretty big part of society now that you think of it... Hey, Tsuki, Nana was saying how she makes a mean banana pancake, and I wanted to get you first so that we could try it together."

Location :: :: Kitchen With:::: Tsukiko, Ciaran, Ro, Willow, and Diana Feeling:::: Impatient Thinking:::: Hum...this stuff is Y-U-M-M-Y!

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

Winter Can Be Gorgeous
    Avalon was blissfully asleep. Aside from the horrible start of yesterday, it had all ended quite fabulously. She was quite happy with how it had turned out and was more than okay with falling asleep, snuggled against Dakota/Xander and stay that way.

Avalon frowned in her sleep however as Xander's voice tried to lull her out of it. She woke enough to feel him snuggled against her, his warm breath as he murmured into her head, and the light shining through the window.

He was hungry... and she needed to take care of her human ...but damn. She rolled over and nestled her face into his chest. "Shh. I'm sleeping. And I'm warm. And so...so...comfy." She mumbled, wrapping her arms around him in a snuggly hug.

User Image

Ciaran Strigori
"A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living."
Charles Swindoll

User Image
User Image

Ciaran knew that Dapon would be furious with Kaia when he learned what had happened. "Just remember something for me Dapon, I do not blame you in the least for your feelings right now. In fact, I felt along similar lines about Akocha and his behaviour towards Tsuki. However, Kaia is also the key to the bottom of how she came to change from the sweet girl in your memories to this bitter person who wants to destroy your life so thoroughly. Take however long Leona is in intensive care plus a month to settle in as a father, I put out a request for anything pertaining to her to be delivered to me, if anything turns around from this in that window, I'll let you know." he had warned, his voice soft. It wasn't telling him off for his feelings, but right now there were a lot of questions that he knew, when Dapon first awoke as a vampire, the former wanted to know.

As he worked on the final details for his new set, he got a call from the shop floor, "Mr Strigori, there's a man here with documentation he says is of interest to you."
Ciaran listened, "Send him up." he said, waiting for him to arrive.
The man in question was a gentleman a little older than Avalon, "Mr Strigori, you put out a request a few months ago regarding a Kaia Oscurarsi. I recently had this emerge since the passing of her father." he said, presenting a folder.
Curious, Ciaran took the folder, flicking through it, his eyes widening in sheer horror at the contents, this put the man very close to Dorin.
Setting the folder down he shook the man's hand and walked him out. With that done, he had to give the girl a chance to prove that she could rise above what her father and her sire did to her. If Dapon killed her, then he'd do the thing that their father hoped for.

Taking the folder into a satchel he locked up his office and made his way towards the woods, looking for the burnt out building that Kaia ambushed the two at, perhaps there he could find a trail. If he could prove to Kaia she was being played, that Dapon was being played, then maybe, just maybe, the truth could finally emerge.
Seamus

User ImageUser ImageSeamus kept the agreement of filming Lili on the ice for Serenity, but one look in her eyes and he could tell she was internally blaming him for not doing her best. He simply said, "That is why I tried not to drop a bombshell on you," he stated flatly, before going off to his room.

He was up before dawn the next morning, after spending a while in the gym, he slipped to a donor hangout before going back to the hotel, looking like he had been for a jog, ran upstairs, took a shower and brushed his teeth before going to a spot nearby to take photos and sketches. He liked to make a scrapbook of such things for future reference.

~*~
Janice joined Jayden in the attic, a cup of herbal tea in hand as Jayden joined him, smiling gently, she had joined him in the retreat because Akocha felt hostile to her whenever he looked at Dante and Jayden, she didn't understand why, but she knew she didn't like it. Honestly, Dante seemed to see a loving figure in Jayden, and he was probably the closest thing to a father figure he had, seeing as how his real father didn't deserve children. She didn't even file for child support, her family was well enough to not need it, and with the Strigoris as well, she knew that her son would never be without his needs.

"It's odd to him because he sleeps on his back," she told him. That was a good thing for his health but he needed to do this to develop and eventually crawl. Taking a couple of jingling bells she shook them gently, letting them ring. Her home had wind chimes that seemed to soothe him, but these were the next best thing. It was a strange environment as well as what was going on, but at least she could create some familiarity.

Janice

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Serenity Alice Dante
What I am wearing

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, No!
Throw your sticks and stones Throw your bombs and your blows...
User Image

But you're never gonna break my soul.
This is a part of me that you're never gonna take away from me No!

Serenity had been almost driven nuts these past 24 hours. She couldn't hold her daughter, Dapon insisted on babying her, her brother was depressed - and she was stuck on a hospital bed. It wasn't the best of situations.

She looked up from her magazine (a medical one, it had all the latest Dr. Gossip. She found it fascinating but normal people might cringe at the idea as there was literally no beauty tips whatsoever within it) as Dapon asked her about Draikyn.

"Uhm. One of the big citys. LA? Uh... no...maybe. Something well known. He's going for a musical audition. He leaves in the next few days...or something. I'll need to ask him again. I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, what with them trying to pump pain medicine in me when I was trying to talk to him about it. Why my love?"

Serenity's and Dapons Theme Song

Fanatical Bibliophile

Jayden Elias Strigori
Psychotic Lover

User Image
What I'm wearing: [Ta Dah?]

A frown flicked across his face as Janice explained why her child was trying to build into a full blown, screaming cry. Uncomfortable, she said. That was the reason. well, that was just peachy. Jayden did not like knowing something he was doing, which, in this case, was placing the child on his stomach, was causing him discomfort, even if he knew it was necessary for development and strengthening the muscles Dante would need in the future.

He sighed after a long moment, closing his own eyes briefly as the infant squirmed, trying to push his own head up high enough so he could see where the jingling was coming from while he whined still. "I know, Janice, but I still don't like it..." he admitted after a moment, his voice scarcely above the whisper that would carry to her ears. Even now, he was worried about the wolves and his brother downstairs, what they were thinking. What they were planning. He opened his eyes as the frustrated Dante gave a single, protesting howl, struggling to lift his head off the makeshift pad. Jayden's hand continued to stroke the infant's tiny balled hand, trying to be soothing and reassuring. This wasn't forever. "Knowing he's uncomfortable and that fixing it is just a matter of flipping him over... How long will it be until he enjoys this? Or will he ever...?"

All art is but imitation of nature. ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca

<<OOC: >>

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Akocha Daren Strigori
Silent Savior

What I'm Wearing: [Skinny Red Jeans and a Black Shirt. Carrying a long beige jacket]

The man scowled, letting his irritation flow readily through their mental connection. How ridiculous. She didn't want to get up and work with him. She didn't want to keep her end of the bargain, and was now trying to distract him with the promise of coffee. Infuriating Woman!

But her unintentional promise to go and spy on the werewolf compatriots at their meeting was almost too good to pass up. He was intrigued, he hated to admit, even if her intentions were simply to move his attentions along and off of his little sister for a time. Well, fine. "Better be some damn good coffee, then, Diana. None of that sickly, watered down s**t" he growled back, finally tracking her down on the sofa and coming to stand over her with his arms crossed. "Because if that sickly s**t is what you call coffee, we're taking an impromptu vacation so you can have a proper education."

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. ~Vince Lombardi

Sulina
Seamus

User ImageUser ImageJanice listened to him, "Like every person, every child takes these things at their own pace. This is a precursor to crawling, which in turn develops the strength that he needs to walk." she explained, jingling the bells again. "Parenthood is hard because it is a precarious balance, the child of course needs to be nurtured, but not spoiled, they need discipline but one must not cross the line to abuse." she said, at least, this was advice she had drawn from her own life, "You know, I'm glad that my son had such a gentle soul looking out for him. Your aura shows a lot of emotional pain and distrust, but underneath that is something that peeks out of its shell when you're around him, and it's a very loving and loyal side that I hope he comes to emulate when he's older." she told him.

Janice

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Tsukiko "Tsuki" Strigori
Vampire Child

What I'm wearing: [A little short for winter, but oh well]

At the lecture from the strange older woman Jacob, she sighed, shifting her position so her eyes were buried against her knees, leaving her to mumble towards her lap. Brilliant. One of the very few times she was frustrated enough to not care about her studies was the exact moment someone would overhear her. Of all the rotten luck that seemed to follow her around recently. “I know it’s important” she said with a slight whine in her voice. “That still doesn’t mean I care! At least right now…” Ask her again in a couple hours. Or another day. That might change the answer.

Might.

She sighed, looking up when Jacob referred to the woman as Nana. That meant that he had gotten to know her a little, and was allowed to say such a thing. Or she thought. Jacob had it so easy. There was a hint of scarlet around her irises, letting anyone who knew what she was that she wasn’t hungry persay, but her body was needing nourishment. She should refuse the pancakes, and tell Diana she needed something to sooth the light burn in her throat before it got too much worse, but she couldn’t bring herself to. Jacob seemed so excited about the prospect.

Can we put strawberries on them?” she asked, carefully to avoid the direct sunlight that shined nearby. “And maybe icecream…?” To hell with a healthy breakfast. Let’s make is a delicious desert that they just happened to eat in the morning instead.

If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older. ~Tom Stoppard

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Xander Emilio Dante
Personality Tester Beta

What I'm wearing: [Yummier]

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, shaking his head and he shifted his weight, propping himself up on one elbow as the other arm slipped slowly from around her, gently teasing the flesh without completely meaning to. “You’re so lazy, darling” he teased, kissing his fingertips and pressing them briefly to the side of her head before slipping out from under the sheets and standing, looking around for his shirt. “Sleep then. But I’m going to go find the munchies first and get something to eat. Maybe… when I get back… maybe we can have some fun.”

We're all mad here... ~Lewis Carroll
Reminder: Xander is shy and quiet. Aaron is the fliratious playboy. Alex is the angry thug. Will is the logical intellect. Danny is the child. Dakota is the flamboyant designer."
But that is by no means a complete list...

<<OOC: Ugh. Crap post. >>

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Kaia Adriana Oscurarsi
Vengeful Little Sister

What I'm wearing: Under Construction

She had meant to leave, honestly she had, but when she had realized that maybe, just maybe not all hope was lost, she had to stick around, she had to give it a try. Problem was, she had lost a lot after that fight with her elder brother. Blood, strength, stamina, willpower… these were necessary ingredients for a young vampire to survive, and she was too far gone. She had returned to her hiding place deep in the woods, at a hidden cavern not too far from where she had ripped the baby out of Serenity to prepare.

Now, she had one hand tightly wrapped around the shirt of her victim, a young hiker that had just been getting ready to set out on foot for a beautiful morning. He wouldn’t reach his destination, and wouldn’t see his family, or whoever, again. And that wasn’t entirely her fault, now was it. He should have gotten up a few hours later and her attentions would have been turned elsewhere. The poor guy had already had half his life drained from him, but Kaia needed more. She would just do it in private.

Company was coming….

Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on... ~Criss Jami

<<OOC:.... shittastic post. I'm half asleep. more tomorrow. night >>
Ciaran Strigori
"A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living."
Charles Swindoll

User Image
User Image

Ciaran found a trail in the woods, tracks with what looked to be drag marks along with them. He followed them until he saw the scene. It seemed he was in good time, at least for the hiker. Turning his attention to the girl, he feels his hands in a pacifying gesture, "We meet at last Kaia, my name is Ciaran, I'm your brother's boss, shall we say?" he told her, his expression soft and his voice gentle, he knew that she was emotionally in a corner and that risked her being unpredictable. Taking out the folder from the bag at his side, he held it for her to see, "This folder is all about you, it was taken from your dad's office just after he passed away. Of apologise for your loss, but when you hear this, I think you'll be more sorry you didn't kill him yourself." he said, reading an extract out loud.

Kaia's insistence that her brother spend the day without weapons paid off. Adan informs me she was safely persuaded that her brother abandoned her when she needed him most, while he's convinced the attacking vampires killed her. We're staying a closed casket funeral soon, to root it deeper into his mind. Adan assures me that Kaia will become one of the most vicious vampires in her brother's career. It'll ensure any vampire he meets will meet the end at his hand. The ultimate hunter this organisation has ever seen, and that sickly child gone forever.

Ciaran looked at her, "The hatred, the thirst for revenge, it was all crafted by two men who had something the other wanted. Your brother fought tooth and nail that night, but without his weapons he couldn't do much. Let me help you Kaia, let me free you from all of this. You can sate your thirst without taking lives, breaking families like yours was. I can help you be more than the monster your father and Adan crafted you to be. Let's find you a real place in this world, one of your own making." he said, holding out his hand, offering a gesture of trust. He knew he has the advantage right now, but he'd only exploit it if she attacked him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff