Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
DJ Hope 1990
User Image

Winter Can Be Gorgeous
    Avalon got dressed and admired herself in the long mirror, with the finished accessories and she grinned. That was much better. She twirled for her man again, her blue eyes full of mischief, and then laughed a bit as he nervously asked if they still wanted to go. "Duh. I'm dressed now, now way you can convince me not to go. Come on." She said happily, pulling out her credit card from the wallet she'd grabbed from the car and handing all of the tags to her clothin and shoes to them, and asking them to please dispose of the blood soaked clothes that they'd brought in with them.

She'd told them that they were nurses, and they'd had a hard day at work and had forgotten to bring clothes to change into. They had bought it. So no reason to worry. She had leaned over the counter, bending over to laze as the card ran through, her blue eyes turning to Xander and watching him quietly. WHen that was done, she grabbed his hand and grinned. "K. Let's go return this, and grab a new car. The servants will get it cleaned up... I say we should show up in a classy car don't you? We are after all Lily's company, and it wouldn't do to show up in something to flashy or to low key. I'll let you choose the vehicle." She said. It was clear she was excited to go.

User Image

Ciaran Strigori
"A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living."
Charles Swindoll

User Image
User Image

Ciaran listened, smiling, "I would still manage the business side of things. I'm dividing the burden, bit abandoning it, also, I think out would be safer for Tsuki if she was somewhere that Akocha couldn't get at her. I cannot drop his attitude towards her and the fact that he is trying to reject my wishes as her guardian. Besides, Diana and her father would have my head if I went somewhere that she couldn't visit her pack at least. I'm not turning my back on my siblings, but I am failing both for it." he stated, it wasn't far off, he was young for his role and it showed. Knowing his father, he'd been given this role to control him from beyond the grave, like marrying Serenity was meant to be, "We're always going to have someone wanting us dead, that's the price of what we are born into, but despite everything, only Tsuki is not old enough to take their destiny into their own hands, and if I'm too lead by example, that is what I must do."

At this point the young Dante stirred, prompting Ciaran to look over, "Draikyn, please tell me what you know, with Addette and the blond unconscious you're the only one with inside knowledge as to who this silver haired monster is." he stated, he might be at the end of his tether, but the Diana was right, Aralyn knew about Diana and get pregnancy and he needed to keep them safe.

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Draikyn Daringen Dante
Dedicated Musician

What I'm wearing: [Something Loose, Comfortable, but Sexy, bearing his changing body][Going for a Different Cuff.]

Of course they heard him. He should have expected nothing less, but he was still learning. Vampires’ hearing were surprising acute, and he should have known that. Willow had rushed him, seizing his hand in spite of his automatic cringe back, a little worried that she might decide to knock him out again. Both in the room started demanding answers, wanting to know what had happened, and just who that guy was. “Insider knowledge?” he repeated, scoffing. “Hardly. It’s not like Aralyn ever tells me anything anyways…

A dejected sigh escaped him as he eased his hand out of Willow’s, crossing his arms against him as he dropped his gaze down and away, pondering for a moment. He needed to understand what was going on himself. Maybe there was more to it than he knew. Maybe. “We went to the club to meet up with them” he said, waving a bitter hand at the unconscious Addette and Ryu. “She was around, and met us at the door. Sent Aralyn to the stage, where she joined him on stage… I… I don’t know how he got his body back. He was dog last time I saw him… There was… too much going on. I couldn’t take being in the middle of the crowd, so Addette followed me to the corner, so it wouldn’t be as bad, but then…?” He sighed, and explained how he caught a glimpse of Aralyn kissing Ryu. Again. Up there, in public, and how Addette had made a comment that suggested she knew exactly what was going on. “Sorry, but you and I can't interfere in this. This is just between those two, whether we like it or not." Those were her exact words. What else could they mean?

A few minutes later, his Aralyn was gone, apparently, consumed by whatever it was that had possessed her. “Ryu said something about a deal… he had made it the silver haired man…” No one had ever said his name. Draikyn honestly couldn’t say who he was and he… he started to lose track of what was going on around him in the ensuing chaos. All he knew was that he had been betrayed. Again. By the woman he loved, and now she under the mind control of some man who apparently found it amusing to watch her attack her loved ones. “I don’t know enough… They…” he felt no shame in nudging their fallen bodies roughly with his toes. “They will have your answers, but, who knows if they’ll actually say anything. It would condemn themselves. Coincidence, I’m sure they’ll claim. Coincidence stole my fiancée away…

Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. ~Jean Paul

<<OOC: x.x ignore me if you wants. just throwing him out there >>

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Xander Emilio Dante
Personality Tester Beta

What I'm wearing: [Yummier]

He would gnaw a hole in his lip at this rate. Nerves were not a thing that often came up in the decorator’s mind, but how else was he supposed to feel? His sister despised him, and made it abundantly clear that she wanted him nowhere near her, especially when she was competing. And yet, here he was, ready to go down and parade around, thanks to the suggestion and pressing of the girl he was addicted to. Was there to be any reprieve?

He hadn’t been paying attention entirely, otherwise he would have insisted on paying for the outfit he had put together on her behalf. It was only when she snagged his hand, giving instructions for the afternoon, that he really came back into his mind and realized she was completely serious.

They were off to Boston.

Alright, Avalon” he said quietly, leading her out to their blood soaked car. If they were going to make the show, they needed to get moving sooner rather than later. He might not want to go, but he did know the schedule. “You win. We’ll go, but… if anything happens… you have to drag me out of there before Lili sees me, okay? I… I don’t want to embarrass her again. Promise?” His eyes were completely serious, but turned away before Avalon could respond, before she could see the fear that lay within their deep ocean depths. “And we have to make a quick stop to let Serenity know where we’re going… just so she’s not worried…” Or more like so he wasn’t. He hadn't known what had happened after the blonde guy took off with his sister, after all... Did everything turn out okay?

We're all mad here... ~Lewis Carroll
Reminder: Xander is shy and quiet. Aaron is the fliratious playboy. Alex is the angry thug. Will is the logical intellect. Danny is the child. Dakota is the flamboyant designer."
But that is by no means a complete list...

<<OOC: [For her, member? ] >>
Ciaran Strigori
"A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living."
Charles Swindoll

User Image
User Image

Ciaran was silent as the young virtuoso explained what he knew, "Curse that possessive cousin of mine... " he growled, sitting down, "Let me show you something," he said, finding a photo album and fixing through it to find a photo of a young Aralyn and Addette, looking almost like sisters, "Feels like a world away, but there was a time when they loved each other like best friends, but as they got older, they grew apart. Addette and Aralyn both were scouted by a modeling agency, Addette jumped on it, but Aralyn declined, because her passion was music. Addette took it like a personal attack." he explained, "Ryu ... Well, Addette is to Ryu what Mya ended up towards you. He fell in love with Aralyn, who never felt the same way. After the incident with his brother... Well... You probably know that story. Anyway, Addette hated Aralyn after that." he said, "Addette is a spoiled brat, major drama queen and honestly, I'll be glad when she goes home, it would not surprise me if, even after I spoke to her personally and made it clear that being family would not make me hold back if she tried again, she set Ryu up." it was rare for Ciaran to speak ill of someone but he had little good to say about her, "We will find the truth to this. That I promise, but until they make their next move I can't do anything. We have no name, from what I glanced at in my sister's memory her aura is being suppressed by this magic. We couldn't track her that way." he said, "Willow, I'd suggest taking Draikyn to the archives at the Plaza, ask for Raul, he's the best at identifying sigils, if we can find out how the contract is bound, we can break it. He might be able to figure out what kind of beast we're dealing with." since they saw this person and the seal it would be best that they did it, but he couldn't force them.

Taking a deep breath Ciaran pulled some paper or of his drawer, "I have a few things I need to attend to, then I'll go join Diana, they'll need someone Tsuki feels comfortable with and there is a chance that between vampirism and her disposition the werewolves will not be the friendliest characters towards her." he'd assemble the biggest apology he possibly could to Diana for not doing this sooner.
Seamus

User ImageUser ImageSeamus listened to her, pinching his nose, "Trust me, there's a world of difference between keeping secrets and finding the right time to tell you, I am finding this hard Lili, I can see in your training and how desperate you were not to waste time that you have high stakes, incredibly high. I also know from a mixture of interviews, research and personal experience how important your focus and staying in the game in these things is, so dropping bombshells on you is a stupid idea in my mind." he told her, "I don't want to shake you up and break your focus because of how much this competition means to you. It's like I bullied you into the spa treatment to show you how important it is to give your body a break. I was going to ease you into all of this so you could process it without wrecking your concentration." he said, hoping that he'd help her understand. He was juggling between addressing things when she was in the right frame of mind to take it without affecting the thing that she wanted so badly. "Come on, let's get you something to eat and then we can talk about what happened last night, there are things that I want to ask you about because of it." he said. He was serious about the fact that Avalon jumped the gun this time.

At the question he nodded, "Sure, I know how to work a camera." he said, he took photos and videos sometimes to use as later reference and muses.

Janice was finishing an aerobics program in the local community centre, she had been taking the exercise with antidepressants to overcome the post-natal depression. Grabbing her bag she took a bottle of water and drinking some of it before dabbing her face with a towel. Her short hair was clipped into place to stay out of her face. Taking her bag she made her way to a changing room to sort herself out before heading home. She had noticed that her son had been comfortable with Jayden, she didn't quite understand why, but Dante's happiness was important so she let it be.

Janice

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
User Image

Darling this is no joke, this is lycanthropy.
Nocturnal creatures, are not so prudent.

Š-

Diana's eyes turned towards Zeke. "Babies." She corrected him automatically. "Twins." She said sighing, before taking the bag and the clothes from him and beginning to pack. "Sorry. I just mostly need you to carry it once I've got it packed. I'm afraid they make things quite awkward. I've never been so....big... before." She said sheepishly, and just for a moment she seemed self conscious before shaking her head and smiling at his attempts to make her feel better.

"Akocha...." She called to the mute vampire Strigori. She was still wearing the ornate necklace that allowed her the bond with te vampires. She had learned long ago to block out the other Strigoris and only talk to one at a time instead of sending 'global' messages all the time. No one would be able to hear it but Akocha himself. "Akocha. This is Diana. I'm sure you know who I am. My husband and Willow are dealing with other important business..that of course involves another one of your sisters endangering the whole family. I will need someone with me who knows what to do incase... something happens with Tsuki. She and I, and a few of the other house hold children will be visiting my Pack until it is safe again. I would be glad if you came with us. You're the one who knows the most about Tsuki and her predicament and unlike my husband, I understand how valuable you are in regards to helping us contain the situation should it get out of hand."

She turned to Zeke as she closed her bag, having stuffed her clothing within it and sighing. "That is a life time of a story." She told him simply. "I do not wish to talk about my husband at this time. I'm quite unhappy and I am afraid my hormones are more in control of my mouth as of late than I am and I do not wish to speak ill of him." She said sternly.

The matter was closed. "But you are right. Werewolves and Vampires are not an easy mix. But you will see it's possible. There will be hopefully another vampire male joining us in our trek. The one who safeguards the knowledge of how to handle Tsukiko should...things get ugly. He's one of the less friendly of the lot and he's a mute, not deaf. I'm telling you this now because if you say something he doesn't like while you think he can't hear, he will more than likely knock your head off. Or try anyway. He's not fond of our kind. So this will be a tiresome... but necessary ordeal."

The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.
There's a she-wolf in the closet, let her out so she can breathe.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

THE STAINS ON YOUR WINGS NOW CARRY THE FREE!

xREASONS WHY ⊰ ONE SHOULDN'T ENTERTAIN

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDIRECT YOUR SOUL IN THE ESSENCE OF HATE!

LEARNING TO LOVE -- LOVE A DISASTER!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
THE SWEET SWEET TASTE OF SCARLET

Hopping off the bed Jake took the cage and set it down on the desk and unlatched it carefully, before turning around the room. "She didn't even tell us what kinds of clothes to pack. So... lets pack a littl bit of everything. You like to read too right? We should take some homework with us too. Tell me your favourite books and where your home work is. I'll get them together for you while you pack your clothes. " He said cheerfully, flippin out his phone.

Hey Ren. Diana is taking Tsuki and I, and Jayden and the baby to visit her family. I'll have her contact you for the details." He said, texting it in, and pausing on the word family. "Uh. Hey Tsu? Did....did DIana call her family her 'pack?'" He asked, frowning a bit turning to her as he pressed send. That was a weird thing to call your family...

Location :: :: Kitchen With:::: Tsukiko, Ciaran, Ro, Willow, and Diana Feeling:::: Impatient Thinking:::: Hum...this stuff is Y-U-M-M-Y!
[

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
I'm just the boy inside the man, not exactly who you think I am
Not exactly who you think I am

Lorak had waited patiently, keeping quiet on his comment. He didn't actually feel any better about it. Still. Jay was right. No need to be too concerned right? He went with Jay and had stood there like a support beam when Jay hesitated to open the door.

Ah. The human was asleep. Good. That was easy. He simply reached up and gently ran a hand through Jay's hair when he thanked him, golden eyes looking down at the baby in his arms. "It's no worries. Come on. Lets get you packed."

He of course complied and allowed Jaydan to use his phone and looked at him curiously while he rang. He'd carefully taken the baby and stared down at it almost like he was afraid of it.

Oh well...his sister would be having two of these soon. Might as well get used to the little people eaters now.

When I can only see the floor - you made my window a door
We all want to be somebody,
we just need a taste of who we are.
We all want to be somebody,
we're willing to go but not that far!
After all the lights go down, I'm just the voice you are the sound

Fanatical Bibliophile

Jayden Elias Strigori
Psychotic Lover

User Image
What I'm wearing: [Prefer Dark Clothes]

After handing over the child and digging through his bag to find the slip with Janice’s number, Jayden pressed the phone to ear, letting it ring while he moved about the room, stuffing a backpack he had dug out of his closet with a sketchpad, a few pencils, and a change of clothes before moving onto what little he had of Dante’s things. He was half hoping that the woman wouldn’t be busy, and this wouldn’t pick up. He was a little scared, he had to admit, to try and explain what was happening, and why he needed to take her baby, at the very least, and run. Maybe leaving a message would be easier. Or, at least, would buy him a little time to think about it, or give the phone to someone who could explain better than he. “Don’t pick up… don’t pick up…” he murmured repeatedly, just under his breath.

What was he going to say to her?

All art is but imitation of nature. ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca

<<OOC: >>

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Liliana "Lili" Rae Dante
Ice Princess

What I'm Wearing: [Ready to travel. In style]

She pursed her lips, brushing the dust and dirt off of her clothes, as she listened to his reasoning behind not telling her sooner. Break it easy to her, he wanted to do, so as to not snap her concentration and focus on the rink. While it was an interesting, and kind of sweet, reason, it came off as something that just angered her to the very core. “So you’re saying that my family is a waste of time, then, hmm?” she asked, her voice a little cold. She wasn’t trying to be as upset with him as she was, but it was simply coming out that way. Poor guy. “Because I sure as hell don’t think they are. I don’t get along with some of them, and spend time with even fewer, but that’s because of my circumstances. They understand that. I understand that. But if something were to happen, if anything were to happen, I would be there. No matter what is going on in my career. So… no excuses. Do not ever hide something like this from me again. Okay?” That was her deal. She didn’t want him to hide something like that. Honestly. If it had been his sister, would he have been happy to find out so long after the fact that she almost died from someone who apparently knew not too long after the incident? Probably not. She knew she wasn’t all too keen.

That aside, however, she would deal with it another time. “But yes. Let us both get a quick bite, and we talk about last night. So long as you don’t hide anything else from me” she said, giving him a firm look.

He was in major trouble if he kept doing that…

Without strength and courage it's really hard to perform at the highest levels of international figure skating, because you're alone on the ice and you only have seven minutes over two nights to prove yourself. ~Scott Hamilton

Sulina

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Tsukiko "Tsuki" Strigori
Vampire Child

What I'm wearing: [Making my Eyes Brighter]

He had helpfully popped the cage open for her, setting it down on her bed for easy access. Tsuki quickly stepped forward and gently eased the struggling creature into the cage with a sigh before quickly closing it. “Don’t even know how much to take… How long are we going to be gone?” she pondered aloud, reaching through the cage’s bars to stroke Hanami’s nose.

Packing. Yes. They needed to get on that. “My homework is over on the desk or the table over there. There’s a bookbag too. Don’t worry about books, though. I’ll grab those… ” she said as she lugged a bag out of her closet, beginning to push things she needed for her pet into the bag first. Good, her exercise ball… Little things like that.

Tsuki blinked at his other question, cocking her head to one side as she turned to study him for a moment, wondering how to answer him. “She called them a pack?” she repeated, wondering. How did he not know what they were yet? Well. Diana could explain the wolf thing. “She lives with a bunch of dogs. I guess she just thinks of all of them as dogs or soemthing” she said with a shrug. It wasn’t a lie. Entirely. It was far from the truth, but what was she supposed to say? “Or she just got in a rush in talking.”

She hated lying. Even partially. She felt icky already....

If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older. ~Tom Stoppard

<<OOC: They don't suck... XD >>

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Akocha Daren Strigori
Silent Savior

What I'm Wearing: [Skinny Red Jeans and a Black Shirt. Carrying a long beige jacket]

He had taken Cordelia to go and see her sister not long after she had received the call, and had been waiting for her in the lobby while she went off and checked on the woman. Her sister was apparently still unconscious, because after what seemed like much too short a time, Cordelia had returned, tearful, apologetically asking to go home, to which Akocha complied. It was during that drive home that he felt his consciousness invaded by a strange voice in his mind.

He grit his teeth and gave a little unintentional growl as his mind connected just who this woman was. Diana. Yes. His b*****d of brother’s wolf princess. What the hell did she want with him?! He was about to snap at her, to tell her to remove herself from his mind and never speak with him again, when she explained. She was taking Tsuki away from the house and needed him to go with her. Wow. The woman knew how to stroke his pride and ego, alright. He cast a sideways glance at Cordelia as he turned into the manor’s long driveway. “Are you sure it is such idea to take her to a pack of uncivilized beasts?” he asked, his tone a little harsh. He had no love for the wolves, that much was obvious. He tolerated Diana, but just barely. “If you really want to remove her from the situation, I will take her elsewhere and you can go to your pack.”

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. ~Vince Lombardi

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Ezekiel "Zeke" Convel
Lone Rogue Wolf

What I'm Wearing: See picture

Babies. There was more than one. His eyes automatically dropped to her waist as he was shunted aside so she could pack. He waited in a brooding silence, considering that and his conflicting emotions while watching her until she finally stuffed the bag into his hands, letting him know that she did not wish to speak ill of her husband. Hmm. That was interesting. Were they at ends already?

If the guy is that much of a b*****d, he shouldn’t be around. Have him take the girl elsewhere. That would get her away from here, and keep him away from us. Less tiresome, yes?

The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other. ~Mario Puzo

<<OOC: Sorry short. Work beckons. Ja ne! >3 >>

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
User Image

Darling this is no joke, this is lycanthropy.
Nocturnal creatures, are not so prudent.

Š-

Diana had just heard the response from Akocha when Zeke decided to answer with basically the same thing.

A snarl ripped through her mentally and physically, her brown eyes glittering warningly at Zeke. Akocha too would have gotten a pregnancy death glare had he been in the room.

Uncivilised beasts? Aren't YOU the one that needs lessons on 'how to not kill your younger siblins?' None of MY pack has ever tried to kill its family. As for your family...well lets just say you're not the only guilty party." She snapped mentally to Akocha, her patience nearly dead at this point.

"Now listen here. The Tsukiko will NOT be leaving my sight. My pack will protect myself and her and the other children from unwanted attacks against anything outside of our safe walls. I will be protecting Tsukiko from anything else. I need her there with me. She is like a daughter to me and under no circumstances am I going to leave her in a situation where she will be frightened and feeling alone. The demon comes out when she is emotionally negative. That is when it has the most power over her. She will have me there, and she and I have bonded enough for me to keep her comfortable." She spoke to them both at the same time, deciding it was best to address them at the same time. It was obvious she was trying very hard not to sound short tempered with either of them - but it was probably obvious she was failing. "Now if you please. Not only has today been draining but also very stressful and emotionally harrowing, and if you will; I am perhaps two arguments away from snapping and ripping someone's throat out. I am hormonal, unbalanced and incredibly cranky and what I want more than anything right now is a bowl of ice cream with a dash of mustard. DO YOU THINK I LIKE CRAVING WEIRD s**t LIKE THAT? No. I don't. It does NOT help. So PLEASE do me the favour and try not to suggest anything else for the next few hours until I can either take a nap or put up my swollen pregnant fat feet, and get my ward, and all the other children in the house out of harms way. Then, and only then will any suggestion be regarded as a good idea."

Ugh...she hated pregnancy rages. They lasted forever. She put a hand to her head as she felt a little over whelmed, and stumbled back to the door frame, closing her eyes. She needed to be careful. This was becoming dangerous.

"Just because I understand how valuable you are to her situation Akocha doesn't mean I trust you alone with her. Not after what you did. I do not agree with how your pig headed brother addresses you but that does not mean I am willing to leave you alone with her either. That is what happens when you try to strangle someone, especially a child. You're an intelligent man obviously... so I know you do understand why. Not only that, but I believe my pack elders might have some information that they could provide you with. My family is well off and we have an expansive library you could do research in peace within it's shelves.We will all be safe there. So...please. Akocha. Will you please work with me? "

The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.
There's a she-wolf in the closet, let her out so she can breathe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff