Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hey guys i'm sir kirk and i'm looking for a role play onexone partner-- it's been a while since i've role played but i still will be able to shoot out a very decent amount of words so i expect the same from you (like maybe lazy adv. lit i'm not really sure what to label it). if you're doubting me, here's my ancient samples. i'm on spring break right now so i'll be pretty active but i totally understand that life is crazy and gets in the way so if something like that happens, just pm me and i'll understand. i don't want any anime/cartoon faceclaims, only real people (any sexuality/gender is cool by me), preferably nobody too well known, with a pretty nice (doesn't have to be crazy) layout. i will only role play on a thread.

alright now the plots-- i'm very flexible with these and would love your ideas/input

supernatural
            oc x oc (hunterxhunter hunterxangel hunterxdemon other)
            dean x castiel

star trek
            oc x oc (any crew members together or maybe during academy times would be cute)

hunger games
            oc x oc (tributes)

coffee shop

bar setting

apocalypse (maybe zombies-nuclear war or virus which wipes people out is better)

summer camp

slice of life

greek gods/goddesses (super rusty on these fellows)

college life (like maybe a stereotypical-type conservative major meets a liberal major)

city life

aaaand that's it! i hope to hear from you!

Distinct Lunatic

sir kirk

whoa dude.. where have you BEEN? have you seen some of the onexone search threads out there? they're awful :c

Distinct Lunatic

sir kirk

how do you feel about an apocalypse plot with moi? c: i too am in the same boat as you. Would you like to see some hieroglyphics as well?
Phancy Whore

omg hello and yeah i've browsed around a bit and was like hmm nah.
and i dunno i've been debating hopping back into role playing and since it's spring break i thought that i would give it a shot again c:

ooh yes apocalypse sounds perfect to me. do you have a preference for a gender or sexuality? (also thank you for the samples, they're lovely btw)

Distinct Lunatic

sir kirk

haha same. i haven't rp'd in many months x:

ohhh yay! hmm this time around, i'd rather be female and heterosexual please c:
ooh thankyou! they're quite old x: but anyways, yes! so zombies?
Phancy Whore

awesome! zombies work with me i love em c: how have these zombies come to be? wanna say an outbreak?

Distinct Lunatic

sir kirk

me too!! c:
okay yes, lets say an outbreak due to military testings gone wrong.
what age range are we gonna work with? c: and where should this take place? c:
Phancy Whore

sounds great to me!
how about like mid-twenties or so? and maybe like mid-US?

Distinct Lunatic

sir kirk

Okay, sounds good. I think it should be in like a rural area, yet close to a big city.
How should our two charries come to meet? c: I have an idea, but it's totally basic and open for change, but what if one of our charries is military and picked the other up on the way out of the city with a big group of people but they were the only two who made it out of the city alive within the group?
Phancy Whore

ooh yes perfect.
also if you don't mind i think your character should be military just because badass girls are the best.
do you have a faceclaim in mind?

Distinct Lunatic

sir kirk

I don't mind at all haha I was hoping you would suggest it'd be my charrie c;
hmmm.. i'm still thinking about it haha do you??
Phancy Whore

hahaa perfect c:
and also no, but i'll get looking really soon!
so anything else major we need to cover right now plot-wise?

Distinct Lunatic

sir kirk

okay! c: I'll let you know as soon as i decide though o:
Umm i don't think so, but should we have a goal? I've found that a lot of apocalypse role plays tend to burn out just because there's no goal and people get bored x:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff