Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friend

қΊɌȮ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiro had finished shelving the returns in the autobiographies when he went to go get the cart with history returns. As he laboured to push them to the aisles, he couldn't help but think that he was ill-fitted for this job. Sorting would have been better, Kiro couldn't help but think. He knew there were only three people that shelved returns in the library, but there was only one per day. But the others worked other tasks, Kiro only shelved returns.

As he pulled to the end of one of the history aisles, he unhooked a small basket from the cart and filled it with about two dozen books and entered the aisle.

Barely one step into the aisle, he realized it wasn't vacant. And he didn't look like some student looking for a history book for some last-minute project, he didn't look like some lost kid wandering up and down the aisles, and he surely did not look like an elderly reader searching for remnants of the past.

He looks like..., Kiro thought to himself with a gasp, the basket slipping from his hand to come crashing down on the floor...Rafael?

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
ϛҞЧҿ☽

User Image
The town had grown busier, and time seemed to have rolled on much faster. "How long have I been here...?" he questioned to himself. He propped himself up so he could see the beach. People had started to come down and make their day here. He looked at his waterproof watch. The time read: 11.25am. "Ah...guess I was here nearly an hour. Better go get lunch" he thought.

He swam forwards, and when he reached the shallow end, he walked towards the water's edge. He ruffled his wet hair, and stretched a bit, the sun shining down onto him. "Mmmm..." he moaned. The heat felt good. He walked a few more metres forward, and there was his tank top, denim shorts and converse. He pulled off his swim shorts, puck back his denim shorts on, put on his sneakers, grabbed his tank top and set off into the town. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out his sunglasses. He put them on with one hand, and grinned, ready to experience the coming day.

He walked down the street, and noticed a shop had opened. "A boutique, eh?" he said to himself. He shrugged and walked towards its entrance. He opened the doors, and walked in.

Savage Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Єllioт

Elliot, seeing the affair between Rafael and Kiro, felt upset. More specifically, angry, sad, jealous, stupid.... "stupid" He thought most of all, he had to compare himself to a man in a suit. He couldn't win.
Elliot didn't even take his lunch break, he sat behind the counter, and cried a few tears. "Wait..." Elliot said, wiping his face, he poked his head up from behind the counter to look around the store, he got up and began to acquire some clothes. He gathered grey slacks, a white short-sleeve button-up, a black vest, and a yellow tie. He went to go put them on in the changing room. When he finished he took one last look at himself, "...what the hell am I doing...?" He asked himself. He sighed, and walked out of the dressing room to pay for his new clothes. As he got to the cash register, he pulled his credit card from his wallet and swiped it. He placed his other clothes by his skateboard, and took off his beanie. It felt weird to not have a beanie, he always wore it to everything. Weddings, casual parties with his family, and even school.
He continuously tried to fix his hair in a style he liked, but it was too unkempt. He found a comb on the counter that belonged to Rafael, and combed his hair. When he finished, he was surprised to see how well dressed he was. He stood there, hoping this could at least get Kiro's attention.

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Akira Sato

Akira watched Rafael closely, was this just a way of getting customer's? Or was he actually taking a liking to this boy. He smirked and continued to stare at the clothes. Hearing lunch break, Akira perked his head up like a hungry puppy and smiled. He noticed Elli come out in some clothes and just smiled,"You look good with those clothes,"Akira complimented. He then walked to front door and accidentally bumped into the blonde male in the store. He then tripped and fell on his side. He looked up,"Sorry,"He said getting up and leaving for lunch.

Savage Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Azareas Aquarinus
ϛҞЧҿ☽

Єllioт

Elliot watched as Akira left and heard him complimennt, "Thanks..." He said as he watched an older blonde boy walking into the boutique, and remembered seeing him around town and by the beach. He fixed his tie a bit, and awaited any requests made by the boy.

3,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sans-coeur13

қΊɌȮ

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael looked over at Kiro and smiled. "Oh, I didn't expect to see you here," he told him. He looked down at the flowers he was carrying and then back up at him. He tilted his head and handed him the bluish roses. "I.. uh.. here," he said chuckling a little bit to himself. He wasn't used to hitting on guys as much. "I was.. thinking about you when I bought these."

Friend

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

Kiro looked at the flowers with curiosity. They looked like roses, but they were a soft blue that almost glowed to him. Kiro took the roses, his hands brushing Rafael's briefly. He didn't think he'd see him again so soon, and couldn't keep his heart from racing.

"You...um, were?" Kiro asked, suddenly immune to the chill of the library.

3,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sans-coeur13

қΊɌȮ

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael pointed behind him in the general direction of the shop. "I picked them up from the florist's shop down the street. I just decided to check this place out and lo and behold, you work here apparently," he said closing the distance a tad bit. He was surprised to see him here as well.

He loved how he stumbled for words and how he seemed nervous all the time. It was cute to watch for him. [/align

Friend

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

Kiro noticed Rafael close the distance and began to feel nervous. "Please...don't..." Kiro began, despite his desire to move closer. He looked around anxiously. "It's not the place. I..." Kiro looked down. "I can't, not here..."

Kiro risked a glance at Rafael's face, focusing on the lips he wanted so much and wanted to taste again, lips that took his own so rightfully. He wanted them right this moment, but he couldn't risk someone seeing...

3,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sans-coeur13

қΊɌȮ

Timid Mishu

Єllioт

quote]

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael only smiled and nodded fully understanding him. "Ok. Could we.. possibly do something later? Maybe dinner?" he asked raising an eyebrow. He didn't want to make Kiro feel uncomfortable obviously. He only wrote down some numbers on his business card. "Here, take this," he told him handing him his card. He gave him a wink before softly letting go of his hand and walked away. He left him with the card having his number and saying 'Call me sometime, beautiful'. He walked outside sighing before getting back to his store. He walked in noticing Elliot was in new clothes. "You clean up nicely," he told him placing a hand on his own chin, thinking.

Savage Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Onato
Rafael Lambert

Single

Єllioт

Elliot waited for his boss to return, growing slightly concerned. Suddenly, he saw two of the boys that were chasing Akira earlier, "Hey! You see a gay Asian kid in here?" Elliot grew worried, "N-no, sorry..." The other boy laughed, "Look at this kid! He looks like he's all dressed up for a date!" mocking Elliot's clothing, the second boy laughed as well, "I bet it's Akiro he's dating!!" They laughed harder. Elliot hung his head, "Come on guys.... buy something or leave, okay...?" The first boy got a bit irritated, "Or what?!" He said, walking up to Elliot and grabbing his tie. "Or... Or...." The boy punched Elliot in the face, his nose began to bleed. The other boy walked up to Elli and punched him in the stomach, making him drop into a fetal position. The two boys left, laughing and mocking Elliot as they went.

Friend

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

When Rafael suggested meeting up later, Kiro's heart skipped a beat. Rafael handed him the business card with his number and the contact between their hands almost jump. As Rafael left the library, Kiro couldn't help but wonder of his intentions, but it was a fleeting thought after seeing the message on the card.

"Call me sometime, beautiful."

Call...so, now he had two phone calls to make later, both of which made him nervous. One good, one bad.

Savage Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Onato
Rafael Lambert

Єllioт

Elliot grabbed his phone and found Rafael's number on the counter somewhere, so he called.

3,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael frowned at the boys that had assaulted his worker. He walked outside grabbing the two boys by the collar. One turned around only to meet Rafael's fist impacting his face. He other turned after his friend went down. Rafael kneed him in the gut and pushed him to the ground. "You think its funny, huh punk? To pick on people who are gay? Well let me tell you, you just assaulted that boy. You wanna go to jail? I can make that happen. Don't come around here again. Touch that boy in there, and I'll snap your arms off," he growled at them. He walked inside and slammed the door shut on them. He walked over to the counter where Elliot remained. He knelt down wipping the blood from his nose. "Let me get you something to clean yourself up with," he said softly. He got up and walked over to his cabinet and fished Elliot out a towel and some water.

Savage Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Onato
Rafael Lambert

Єllioт

Elliot grabbed a chair nearby, and sat. He took the towel and planted his whole face into it. He let out some tears into it, but held in the rest, not wanting his boss to see him cry. He pulled his face out and drank some water, "Like my new clothes...?" He said, trying to change the conversation, and ignore the fact that he was still in pain. "Don't worry, I payed for them..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games