Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friend

Onato
Trai Lambert

қΊɌȮ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiro jumped at the sound of Trai's voice, then sighed when he realized who it was and looked back at the camera. "It's,,," Kiro almost said "nothing," but he felt that Trai wouldn't let that slide. "It's my father. He's going to try and take me back to Turkey........because I won't accept the career choice he wants for me." Kiro looked up at Trai again. "Please don't tell your brother! At least not yet. I want to try and work this out before worrying him."

3,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Trai Lambert

Taken

Trai sighed and nodded. "It sounds like your father really doesn't have much liking of who you want to be," he said giving a weak smile. "I'm sure you can talk it out. But if not, you know Ralf will stand by you. He won't let you go so easily."

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
ϛҞЧҿ☽

User Image
Skye smiled back, not even realizing how sheepish he had started to act. "I-I'm good" he said, almost faintly. "Guess he really does take your breath away..." he thought.

Skye noticed Louie was looking him over. He was stood with his hands in his pockets, his shoulder's tensed, and his head slightly hung, looking at the floor. "Stop being so damn nervous!" he thought.

"So, uh... what do you guys wanna do?" he asked, looking to Kayla then to Louie...

User ImageKayla smiled as she received the text from Ana. She knew today would be amazing, if not even more amazing. She grinned at the thought.

She noticed Skye's nerves, raising her eyebrows, and trying not to laugh. "So damn cute..." she muttered.

"Oh, uh... Well, let's decide when Ana gets here" she said, responding to Skye's question.

Savage Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
ЄllioтUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elliot sighed, he didn't like all of this odd tension. As he stood up, he recognized Ana from his block, he knew her a little bit from when her family welcomed his to the neighborhood and hanging out at a few of the block parties, "Hey Ana!" He always liked her, he didn't know why. He figured it was because he saw her snapping pictures of him while skating.

Ana
User Image
"Hey!" she responded, "Whatcha doing here Elli?" Elliot smiled, "I work here, what about you? Hehe." Ana 's eyes widened in surprise, "Really? Well I'm just here to meet up with some friends." After a bit of conversing and Elliot finding out that her friends knew Trai and Rafael, they walked in. "Hey guys." Ana said happily, snapping a photo of the store with the flash on.

((Iyana's photo isn't showing up correctly for some reason.))

3,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ζӧцɪє

Louie smiled at Skye's bashfulness. "Anything would be fine to tell the truth. Just glad I'm spending it with you," he told him with a sly wink. He could tell he was doing something right by the way Skye closed himself down. Though he wanted him to open up a little more. It was never fun going out with a guy who was to shy to open up.

Friend

Onato
Trai Lambert

қΊɌȮ

Kiro sighed. "I wouldn't doubt that he doesn't care at all. However, he's an unreasonable man. Talking never gets me anywhere." He sighed again at the mention at Rafael's name, letting himself smile. "I trust that he would stand by me." Kiro's smile vanished as he looked up at Trai. "But with every person that stands by you, there's always at least one or more that stand against. It becomes conflict, conflict that is unavoidable. And when conflict involves people that you deeply care about on both sides, you almost always lose someone........and I don't want to lose anyone. It's too early."

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Akira noticed Rafael approach him. He sighed,"I have a sick step father and three puppies to take care of, good enough?"He asked as he was just a block away from his home. He speed up his walking process and found himself at his front steps. He unlocked the door and say three puppies, with the names of, Jack, Lilly, and Frodo, all running towards him. He picked one up and smirked,"Kiro is probably waiting for you."

3,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rafael Lambert

Rafael smiled and looked back at Akira. "Sorry for bothering you. Um.. if anything is ever bothering you, just give me a call, ok?" he asked frowning a bit. He felt like Akira was a bit distant from everyone else. He didn't like seeing someone outcast themself.

Trai Lambert

Trai frowned at Kiro's comment. "I fully understand," he said with a sigh. "But I'm sure Ralf will understand if you tell him. He has this thing about him, he understands people. He only tries to help people out."

Friend

Onato
Trai Lambert

қΊɌȮ

Kiro tried for a smile, but it felt fake on his lips, lacking confidence. "I will tell him....I will try to, at the very least. I just don't want to start any trouble."

3,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Trai Lambert

Taken

Trai frowned and placed a hand on his shoulder. "He won't start any trouble if it means protecting you. But like I said, he won't let you go easily. He won't fight anyone, but he won't let them take you without a fuss."

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Akira watched him leave and shut the door. He walked into his bedroom and put his firebird, Adidas, pants on, and changes out of his shirt. He walked to the kitchen and made some soup, then headed upstairs to his father,"I'll be back in a bit, need to take the pups for a walk." He smiled and placed the food on the night stand. He put the three dogs on their leashes and took them down to the beach.

Friend

Onato
Trai Lambert

қΊɌȮ

Kiro felt more reassured and smiled. "Thank you." He almost hesitated before saying, "I love him, I don't want to have to leave him."
[[Todays wears. :] ]]
User Image

Jane Doe "Janie" Hill

Janie huffed, shutting the large book about Venus. It was amazing weather outside and she wanted to go running. She shut the books, returning them to their places on the shelf. She picked up her bag then looked around the side of a bookshelf. She let out a little mew then giggle softly, creeping past.
"I think I'm going to leave early. Good day, ma'am." She said, nodding her head then hurrying to the toilet. She changed quickly into gym clothing but wore her bathers underneath. She crept away and walked to the beach, dropping her bag down at the usual spot. It was only around 12 that she could make out, so she had plenty of time. She tied her hair back, taking in the smell of the beach, then running off to the sidewalk to run. She didn't worry about her bag - it didn't have anything important in it and no one would steal it.
She started to run down the street, where she noticed a lot of people gathered at the boutique. Well not a lot - just more than usual. She shrugged it off, continuing to jog. She took in all the smells and the summer breeze against her warm skin, resisting the urge to grin like an idiot. Summer was her favourite season, of course. Who doesn't love summer? Not that winter was bad - she got to play video games all day.
Dragging her mind away from that, she finished her jog and collapsed down in the soft, warm sand. While she caught her breath, she pulled up her shirt and took off her leggings so she was in her bikini. She tilted her head back, basking in the warmth of the warm evening sun. She took out her hair tie, letting her long brown hair flow.
In one swift motion, she was up. She jogged to the waters edge, letting the smell of the ocean and the warm salty water engulf her. She dipped herself under, flicking her hair back and wiping the water from her face. She did it again, leaning back and floating on her back. Her hair was flowing under the water and tickled her, making her jump. She giggled to herself when she realized, deciding to stand now. The water was up to her collarbone and she observed her surroundings. She noticed another person on the beach, but shrugged it off. She didn't think to be careful, he didn't look sleezy.
She swam to the shore, walking to her bag and taking out a towel to sit on. She plopped down, staring off into the horizon, lost in thought.

User Image

3,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Trai Lambert

Taken

Trai gave Kiro a smile. "Aw, how sweet.." He said in an almost teasing tone. He playfully poked Kiro and winked. "And I'm sure he loves you. Count yourself lucky though, Kiro. You got yourself a great man. I don't think theres anything he wouldn't do for you."

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

As Akira sat down in the warm sand, he noticed a female in the water. He shrugged and stared at the sky.
Lilly, had then began to make her way to the female. Akira jolted as she watched Frodo, and Jack follow,"s**t."He said as he run after the three pups. Once he reached the water, he picked the three up and sighed,"Sorry."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff