• Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Timid Mishu

Єllioт

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael frowned a little and sighed. He stood up and shook his head. "It seems like you're stuck on Kiro. Go then, go talk to him. Tell him how you feel. What do I care? I've been alone for this long, I can handle a little while longer," he told him. Rafael turned around and walked back towards his shop. He felt like nothing he could do would consul Elliot. He tried, but if Elliot was bent on taking Kiro, then he wouldn't fight. Rafael was tired of fighting with others over loves. When he passed by Kiro on the way back in, he could only tense up and sigh. He couldn't look at him without getting angry at himself. He walked back into the shop and and strolled into the back room and sat down. He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat in his chair, thinking.

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
ϛҞЧҿ☽

User Image
Skye grinned. His old friend since Freshman year was here, in California, still. Skye grinned. "How are-" he'd been cut off. A boy outside seemed to have gotten upset, and Rafael had gone to deal with it...

Skye's attention switched to the boy Rafael had been holding. "Oh! Uh... yeah. Me and Rafael were friends in high school. He was also part of our LGBT club. We go way back." He said with a sure smile, remembering all the jokes on teachers, the times the LGBT club was threatened and Rafael was always there to stand up. "And you are...?" he asked, offering out his hand for a handshake.

Friend

Azareas Aquarinus
ϛҞЧҿ☽

қΊɌȮ

User Image

Kiro smile and said, "I'm Kiro." A quick glance over, and Kiro saw that Rafael and Elliot were still outside. "I'm sorry, please excuse me." Kiro said with a weak smile.

Onato

Rafael Lambert

Rafael had passed Kiro without a word, something that unnerved him almost as much as what he had just heard.

Timid Mishu

Єllioт

Kiro felt his face turn red at the admission. He looked from Elliot to Rafael and back to Elliot. "You...you...huh?"

Kiro couldn't believe it, but what built inside him was a new set of nerves, a slight uneasiness. However, instead of giving into the nerves, he stretched out his hand in a friendly gesture.

"I...don't think we've been formally introduced. I'm..." Kiro thought of saying his full name, but would rather not bother. "I'm Kiro." Kiro smiled.

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
ϛҞЧҿ☽

User Image
Skye had noticed a bit of tense action go on between Rafael, Kiro and the young boy outside. What had happened? "Love triangle, maybe?" he thought.

Skye shook Kiro's hand. "Nice to meet you, Kiro. I'm Skye. Skye Reynolds." he said, smiling. Skye looked to Rafael, and beckoned him.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
sans-coeur13
қΊɌȮ

Єllioт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elliot wiped his tears and gave a small smile,"Hi... I'm Elliot, Elliot Petit." He said, smiling a bit more. He looked at the distancing Rafael, "Please don't think you have to like me now." He said concerned. "And... sorry for um.." He looked at his clothes again. "Copying you..."

Friend

Timid Mishu

Єllioт

қΊɌȮ

User Image

"I...um...nice to meet you." Kiro felt guilty for what was happening, especially after hearing the pain that seemed evident in Elliot's voice. Kiro let out a nervous laugh at Elliot's admission of copying his clothes. "It's...uh...no problem. You look kinda nice in those clothes." Kiro smiled genuinely and pulled Elliot back into the store. "You should come inside. No reason to dirty up those clothes like i have a habit of doing." Kiro laughed at himself, but found the laugh die when he remembered that without that mishap, he probably wouldn't have met Rafael...someone who seemed to already have doubts.

Onato

Rafael Lambert

"Rafael!" Kiro called upon entering the shop.

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sans-coeur13
Timid Mishu

Єllioт

қΊɌȮ

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael got up from the table thinking something else went horribly wrong. He walked out into the store again and saw the two. "Um.. yes, Kiro?" he asked wondering what was going on. He wasn't sure what was about to happen. He could only tense up. He liked everything about Kiro, but he wouldn't fight with a teenager over him. He was tired of fighting. "Whats up?" he asked.

Friend

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

User Image

"Did you really mean that...what you said about being alone a while longer?" Kiro braced himself for the answer, he suddenly didn't want to know the answer, but couldn't bring himself to move away. He actually liked Rafael, the first person in so long, and couldn't bear to think that the feeling was already one-sided.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Єllioт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elliot didn't know what to wish for, Kiro and Rafael to be happy together, or for them to split for only a chance for him to be with Kiro. He'd only know what to feel once the answer was given...

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sans-coeur13

қΊɌȮ

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael frowned as he looked at Kiro. "I..," he started and could only shake his head. "No. You are everything I'm looking for. Your looks, your personality. I love the way you get nervous, but yet you get calm around me when we kiss. I thought I met someone I could truly be with. I still think so," he told him bashfully. "I just don't want to hurt anyone over this," he told him just a bit ashamed of himself. "I was trying to set you up with Elliot here, when you first showed up. But when I chased you down after you forgot your credit card, there.. was just something there. I felt like it was something I've been looking for," he told him as he leaned against the wall.

Friend

Timid Mishu

Єllioт

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

User Image

Kiro felt himself blush at all the compliments. He couldn't remember anyone else saying such nice things about him, at least not at the moment where Rafael was concerned. And it felt real when Rafael said it...he could actually believe what he said was true.

Kiro hazarded a look at Elliot. Now that his feelings were clear, he couldn't help but feel guilt. He was unwillingly at the center of it. "I'm sorry..." Kiro began.

At first, he didn't know where he was directing it, until he found himself facing Elliot. "I can't...I like Rafael. I'm sorry."

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
sans-coeur13
қΊɌȮ

Onato

Rafael Lambert

Єllioт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elliot hung his head low as his heart was shattered, but he understood, "I know... Please don't feel sorry. Everyone has a happy ending, or someone as their own. I can wait for mine..." He said, faking a smile. He hugged Kiro, when he broke he went over to his clothes and grabbed his beanie to put it on. "Back to work I guess..." He said in the exact tone as he did when he first came into the boutique.

Friend

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

User Image

Kiro felt bad for turning Elliot down, but he had to. He turned to Rafael and looked in his eyes, waiting for his response

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael felt terrible about how much pain he had cause Elliot. He walked over to Kiro and hugged him. "I got someone coming. Don't worry," he whispered to Kiro. "I just hope that he's Elliot's type," he told him giving Kiro a peck on his lips. He watched Elliot still a bit ashamed about what he had done. He would definitely make it up to him.

Friend

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

User Image

Kiro felt relief in Rafael's arms, receiving the answer he wanted. "You have a plan for him?" Kiro asked after the brief kiss. "What have you got in mind?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff