• Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sans-coeur13

қΊɌȮ

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael chuckled hearing his interest speak. "Oh but there is something under that simple boy exterior that sets my soul a blaze," he told him. He pick him back up and continued to dance. "I have this feeling that there is something inside of you that wants to escape, and I plan on helping you with that," he told him giving him a wink.

Friend

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

User Image

"Something inside me?" Kiro wondered what it was he saw, what it was that needed to escape. For now, he couldn't think of anything, simply because he was too happy for this moment to end. It felt almost too good to be real, but real enough and good enough that he simply couldn't doubt it.

Kiro smiled a genuine smile, one of many he had had over the course of today, all of them having to do with the man that danced him around. "I can't believe it..." Kiro muttered.

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sans-coeur13

қΊɌȮ

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

"And what is it that you can't believe," he told him as he came to a slow stop. He ran his hand across his cheek before stopping on his face. He looked at Kiro and wondered what was going through his mind. He was such an attractive young man, and Rafael knew he was lucky to hold him.

Friend

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

User Image

Kiro smiled. "Everything. Today, and all that has happened. And..." Kiro began, feeling yet another blush come across his face with the movement of Rafael's hand, "meeting you of all people. I haven't been this fortunate in......well, ever." Kiro brought himself closer to Rafael, if being any closer was physically possible. "I just don't want today to end."

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sans-coeur13

қΊɌȮ

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael smiled and kissed his lips once more. "Well the day isn't over yet, my dearest," he told Kiro. He released him from the dance but only embraced him. He loved having Kiro close to him. He felt as if he were meant to hold him.

Friend

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

User Image

Kiro fell into the embrace willingly, feeling comfortable in Rafael's arms. He's right, Kiro thought. This day isn't over yet.

While still in his arms, Kiro posed a question. "So, what to do with an afternoon like this?"

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
ϛҞЧҿ☽

User Image

Skye was still in the shop. A lot had gone on, and he chose not to get involved. A boy had been hit, then announced he was gay. Another one seemed to have bumped into him, and another who seemed to be the owner of the shop, was dancing with a boy. Wait. The owner... "I'm sure I know him- Rafael!" he called, walking over to him.

Rafael used to live just across from Skye. But moved up-town to a different part of the city. Rafael seemed entranced by the boy. "He's in love... Aw" Skye sighed, happy for them both.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Єllioт

Elliot cried with his head down, while walking with Akira. he felt so alone, even though he had just come out. He wanted Kiro so bad, but felt guilt for Rafael trying to set him up with Akira. "They're kissing right now..." He thought, "Kissing, flirting, being cute...." He cried even more and sat down on an outside bench. "I want to get back at them... so bad..." But he didn't know how. All he needed was for Kiro to like him only a little bit. Elliot began thinking not like himself, "I could make him jealous... or somehow make them think it's their fault that I was hurt..." Elliot snapped out of his vengeful thinking, how could he do that to his friends. "Friends?" He thought, "Are they really my friends...?" Thoughts ran through his head, so many thoughts in fact, he couldn't focus on just one. The only one he kept coming back to was that he liked Kiro. "...Kiro..." Was all he actually said.

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sans-coeur13

қΊɌȮ

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael smiled down at Kiro trying to think. "Hm. Well, we could go downtown and walk. Or, we can go somewhere a little quieter and just talk," he told him as he gave him another kiss. He snapped away from Kiro as soon as he noticed another boy in the room. He eyes widened as he noticed who it was. "Skye.. it is you!," he yelled. He took Kiro by the hand and walked over to Skye. "How've you been, Skye?" he asked giving him a friendly smile. "It has been awhile."

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Timid Mishu

Єllioт

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael looked outside the shop a little ways down and saw Elliot crying on the outside bench by the beach. Rafael sighed and looked at the others. "I.. I got to go talk to Elliot real quick, guys," he told Kiro and Skye. Rafael made his way outside and lightly jogged over to where Elliot was sitting. He quietly sat down next to him and wrapped an arm around Elliot to comfort him but to keep him sitting long enough for Rafael to say some. "Elliot... whats the matter?" he asked looking a bit concerned.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Onato
Rafael Lambert

Єllioт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Elliot Continued to cry for a little longer then spoke, "P-Please... I'm fine..." He sniffed, not letting himself have his nose run. "Just.... just go have fun..." He said, still sobbing. "I'll g-get over it, I shouldn't even b-be this upset...."

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Timid Mishu

Єllioт

User Image
Rafael Lambert

Single

Rafael could tell what was going on. "Look.. I'm.. I really am sorry about Kiro," he told him looking down. "I could tell you liked him a lot. It was messed up of me to go after him. I... I wasn't even going after him at first. I was just returning his card. But.. something happened. Its not excuse, I know. But please, Elliot, you can't sulk over something like this. You're one of my workers, and I'll always be here for you when you need to talk. What if I told you.. I know a guy thats pretty good looking, and he may be just your type," he told him tilting his head. He was trying to make it up to him. If felt awful about everything.

Friend

Onato

Rafael Lambert

қΊɌȮ

User Image

"Hmm," Kiro hummed into the kiss. "Either one sounds nice." When Rafael snapped away he thought he had done something wrong, that was until he saw another young man in the store.

Azareas Aquarinus
ϛҞЧҿ☽

"Skye?" Kiro asked, a bit curious. "You two know each other?" Kiro looked briefly over Skye and could have sworn he had seen him before...maybe on the beach?

Timid Mishu

Єllioт

Before Kiro could get an answer, he saw Rafael pass him and go outside to where Elliot was sitting. He still felt a bit of concern for the boy, especially since he was just attacked. He gestured apologetically at Skye and stepped outside to where Rafael sat next to Elliot. He couldn't help but feel like an outsider, so he stayed a reasonable distance away.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Onato
Rafael Lambert

Єllioт

Elliot calmed himself down enough to speak clearly, "I'm sorry... if you like him, have him." He said, meaning it in a pained way. He sniffed and continued, "And... I guess I acted stupid anyway..." He took a look at his outfit, "Really stupid... But I can't promise I won't have a crush on him anymore... But if you want to introduce me... I guess that's okay." He didn't actually want to do it, but he wanted to get his mind of of Kiro.

Savage Sex Symbol

8,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
sans-coeur13
қΊɌȮ

Єllioт

Elliot blushed as he looked up to see Kiro, realizing he'd just admitted he had a crush on him. "I-I'm sorry..." He said, as his knees shook.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff