Total Votes:[ 20 ]

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
                                User Image
                                          User Image

xxxxcause i'd love ( ❤ ) to feel love but i can't stand ➳ - - the rejection - -
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI x HIDE x BEHIND x MY x JOKES x ■ ■ ■ x AS x A x FORM x OF x PROTECTION
                                        xxxxxxxxx▰ ▰ ▰ i thought i was close but under further inspection ↴
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit seems i've been running in { the wrong direction }
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxTHERE'S FISH IN THE SEA FOR ME TO MAKE ▬ A SELECTION
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'd jump in ↘ if it wasn't for my ear infection
                                        CAUSE ALL I WANT TO DO IS TRY TO MAKE A CONNECTION x CAUSE ALL I WANT TO DO IS TRY TO MAKE A CONNECTION x CAUSE ALL I WANT TO DO IS TRY TO MAKE A CONNECTION
                                        CAUSE ALL I WANT TO DO IS TRY TO MAKE A CONNECTION x CAUSE ALL I WANT TO DO IS TRY TO MAKE A CONNECTION x CAUSE ALL I WANT TO DO IS TRY TO MAKE A CONNECTION

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxIT SEEMS I'VE BEEN RUNNING IN ← THE WRONG DIRECTION

inspired by ⊱⊱ percy jackson
                                                                        owner ⊱⊱ wearegliding5683
                                                                        level ⊱⊱ three meaty paragraphs
                                                                        inspiration ⊱⊱ rick riordan and kendare blake
                                                                        layout ⊱⊱ wearegliding5683
                                                                        mod ⊱⊱ marc in da hood
                                                                        application ⊱⊱ application thread
                                                                        ooc ⊱⊱ chat thread
                                                                        profile ⊱⊱ profile example

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
                                User Image
                                          User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI x HIDE x BEHIND x MY x JOKES x ■ ■ ■ x AS x A x FORM x OF x PROTECTION

STORY ⊱⊱

Everyone believed the Greek gods and goddesses were immortal. However, what if everyone was wrong? What if there was something out there that could kill the gods and goddesses? Well, it is out there, and the gods and goddesses are dying. It started with their powers failing them, and illness beginning to set in. Then, a mysterious, magical map was left in the throne room of Olympus. On the map, twenty-two stars were splayed over the Earth. A note sat next to the map, explaining that if the gods and goddesses wished to live, they would have to travel the world and find the only item that could save each of them.

It was decided that they would travel to find these items. They were able to find the first item, the chains that tied up Thanatos for years. The god's health returned to normal, but the others were growing worse. Thanatos was not able to find all of the other items by himself. Instead, it was decided by the counsel, each god was to choose a demigod to go forward as their champion. The prophecy left the oracle's mouth one week before summer solstice, stating that come summer eve, the champions would be announced.

For the last week, the inside of Camp Half Blood has been utter chaos. Demigods that want to represent their parents on the quest of a lifetime have tried to prove to their parents why they should choose them. Chiron created tournaments for demigods to prove themselves throughout the week, hoping that it would cut down the fighting inside of their cabins at night. He was almost correct in his beliefs, but the Ares cabin could be heard throughout the entire night every night.

Today, the eve of summer, the demigods in camp are tense, knowing the choice will be made that night during campfire. The demigods chosen have two months to find all of the items, scattered throughout the world. If they do not succeed, their parents could die, forever.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
                                User Image
                                          User Image

RULES ⊱⊱

GENERAL RULES »
                                                                          This roleplay will follow the rules that gaia places on us all. I know that some people do not like these rules, but if you are in my roleplay you will follow them. I will not have my roleplay taken down simply because you do not want to follow the rules. So, keep everything PG-13, and avoid fighting with the other members in this group. We are here to work together, and not fight about random things. If you have a problem with someone in the group, come to me. I will deal with any problems that are going on in the group, and I will deal with them civilly.

POSTS »
                                                                          I expect you to be able to write a correct sentence in order to be in this roleplay. Sorry, let me correct myself, I expect you to be able to write three rather large paragraphs filled with correct sentences. I will not freak out if you have a couple of grammar errors in a post or a spelling mistake or two. We are human and we make mistakes. I'm not one to read over my posts to search for mistakes, so I understand if you are not that type of person as well. Just do your best to make your posts readable. If I am not able to understand what you are saying, I will give you a warning and then kick you out.

I am not going to be big on the looks of your layout. I want a picture, name, their parent, and who they are the champion of. If your character is the child and the champion of the same god, you don't have to say it twice.

CHARACTERS »
                                                                          I will be accepting twenty-two demigods for this roleplay. I am completely fine if you want to double characters. I don't want people going over doubling. I know the feeling of wanting more than two, but then realizing that you are not able to handle all of them. So I'm just going to avoid that problem all together. Hera, Hestia, and Artemis will have champions that are not their children. Artemis will most likely have a hunter be her champion. However, Hera and Hestia will have children of other gods be their champions. I will allow these demigods to be any gods' children, except the Big Three. I know, you're mad at me, but even though this is not in the same universe as Percy Jackson, the Big Three are still very powerful, and they will not be having a ton of children. Not to mention, that they are the ones that are almost always overpowered.

Now, as far as your character goes, I am fine with all face claims. That is, as long as there are decent pictures for them. I do not care how famous they are, but I do not feel comfortable with pictures of people who you know. So if you want to use yourself in a roleplay, this is not the one for you. Some of you may be thinking, how would you know that it was me, but trust me, there is a distinct difference between pictures of celebrities or well known models and amateurs. Also, just because they are a child of Hades does not mean that they have to be the most emo, scene, or goth person that you can find online. I am okay with you using a this type of person, but I don't want to see all of the demigods having odd colored hair and fifty thousand piercing. I would rather see the model who tattooed the skeleton onto his body because of his cancer playing a character than twenty-two scene, emo, or goth characters. By that I mean that he is rather awesome looking, and that his reasons for the tattoos is a legitimate reason to get them. Anyways, getting sidetracked. Oh, and one of the more common things brought up, I don't mind a decent age range. There probably won't be a fifty year old going on this quest. There also probably won't people five year olds going. I'm thinking in their mid teens to early twenties. If they are in their mid teens, you need to give me a reason that they are going on the quest. Why are they the best choice for their parent?

I will not be saying which gender your character must be, but I don't want twenty girls and two boys. If you want to double you must pick up one male and one female. If I find that we are getting too many girls in here, I will stop accepting them. Also, I do not mind varying sexualities, but I don't want to see all of the boys are homosexual and all of the girls are heterosexual. That is just going to kill the roleplay even faster, so try to keep your sexualities varied.

Last part of this rule, I know that these characters are all demigods or hunters of Artemis. That does not mean that I want to hear sob story after sob story. Not every demigod watched their parents be killed in front of them. Not every demigod's parents went insane. Some of them are like Annabeth's father who is completely normal. If I get sob story after sob story, I will start rejecting characters with too much of a sob story.

POWERS »
                                                                          Let's take a second to be honest here, this is one of the roleplays that people can go insane with making their characters overpowered. I know that at one point in my roleplaying career I would have loved to give my demigods all of the powers in the world. However, we have to be reasonable here. We can't have twenty-two demigods running around with all of the powers that their parents are able to posses. I will allow you to mention a power that you want your character to have, but that does not mean that I will allow it. What I actually plan on doing is accepting the character, and then giving a list to you. The way that this will work is, say you have a child of Aphrodite. I will give you the option where they are able to charmspeak. However, this will probably be their only power. Or they can be able to change their appearance and call on love birds to aid them.

I should also bring in this section, powers that your characters have will tire them out. They cannot call up a hurricane and then go run a marathon. It will drain them to use their powers. Some of the powers, they will be able to train with, and they will tire them out less, but even those cannot be used forever without draining their energy. Another thing, if the child of Aphrodite can charmspeak, that does not mean that it will always work. Some characters are going to be less prone to fall under the spell. At the same time, this does not mean that every character can avoid having the charm happen to them. When powers are being established, I will bring up who would most likely be able to avoid the power. However, if the character is tired from fighting or using a power of their own, they would also be more likely to fall under the spell. If I feel like your characters is avoiding these powers too much, I will give you a warning before kicking you out.

APPLYING »
                                                                          In order to apply, go to the recruitment thread on the first post. All you have to do is fill out the form and wait to be accepted!

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
                                          User Image

RESERVE ⊱⊱

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxx User Image xxxxx User Image
                      FLORIAN FRANZ HUBERT xxxxxx MAKS GRIGORI CARROLL xxxxxx GUINEVERE VELIA LEETO
                      CHAMPION OF *********] xxxxxxxxx CHAMPION OF HERA xxxxxxxxx CHAMPION OF HERMES

User Image xxxxx User Image xxxxx User Image
                      CANDACE QING xxxxxxxxxxxx ANDROMEDA FAYE EVANS xxxxx LUX ZANDER THOMPSON
                      CHAMPION OF HEPHAESTUS xxxx CHAMPION OF HADES xxxxxxxx CHAMPION OF HESTIAxxx

User Image xxxxx User Image xxxxx User Image
                      xxxxxxx JACK MURPHY xxxxxxxx REBEL JACE RENATUS xxxxxxx JOEL ALEXANDRO LANSING
                      xxx CHAMPION OF HECATE xxxxxx CHAMPION OF ZEUS xxxxxxxx CHAMPION OF APHRODITE

User Image xxxxx User Image xxxxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      ALEKSANDRA AINDREA IVANOV xxxx GRIM JONAS DEWITT xxxxxxxxx CARA ELISABETH HARTxxx
                      CHAMPION OF ARES xxxxxxxxx CHAMPION OF POSEIDON xxxxxxxxx CHAMPION OF EROS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      FULL NAME GOES HERE xxxxxxx FULL NAME GOES HERE xxxxxxx FULL NAME GOES HERE
                      CHAMPION OF GOD xxxxxxxxxxxx CHAMPION OF GOD xxxxxxxxxxxx CHAMPION OF GOD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxxxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      FULL NAME GOES HERE xxxxxxx FULL NAME GOES HERE xxxxxxx FULL NAME GOES HERE
                      CHAMPION OF GOD xxxxxxxxxxxx CHAMPION OF GOD xxxxxxxxxxxx CHAMPION OF GOD

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
                                          User Image

RESERVED ⊱⊱

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Flatterer 200
    • Generous 100
                                            User Image

♔ ░ Ne◜ws && Eve━nts

♔ ░ Set◜tings

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
      • Gaian 50
      • Flatterer 200
      • Generous 100
                                              User Image

RESERVED ⊱⊱

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
        • Gaian 50
        • Flatterer 200
        • Generous 100
                                                User Image

RESERVED ⊱⊱

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
          • Gaian 50
          • Flatterer 200
          • Generous 100
                                                  User Image

RESERVED ⊱⊱

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
            • Gaian 50
            • Flatterer 200
            • Generous 100
                                                    User Image

RESERVED ⊱⊱

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces
              Fun Stuff