Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Genius

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ѕ н α ι ℓ є и є н ι ѕ α к α т α

XXXXXAs soon as Shu had acknowledged her, and pointed her out for this ball, Shailene began to get angry. She knew that Aurora had taken a liking to Shu, or maybe not, but they had already spent the day together. He probably only chose her because then he didn't have to do anything. Yeah, probably was his assumption. Shailene opened her mouth to say something, but restrained herself by the last Shichiyou brother's arrival, Nathaniel, and then Aurora's quick movement's and what not. She began to think about how to let down Shu's expectations, hoping that he would displeased with her conversation that she had planned to make at the ball. Looking at Arabella, then to Joanna, Shailene nodded. It would pleasant to leave the dreadful dinner, then get to the conversation that Aurora had told Shailene about.
XXXXXBut then Shu had crossed her limits again, being quite controlling and practically forcing her to go to the ball with Shu. She'd gladly go with him if he wasn't so rude about. But she decided to hold her comments, getting upset would be unacceptable at the moment. Picking up the cup that the maid nearby refilled, Shailene winced at the amount she poured. They just loved torturing her with more food, didn't they? She took the cup like she actually liked it, and then sipped it as one of the other Shichiyou brothers gave an introduction, Scott.

User Image

{{OCC- XXX }}

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Just wanted to send everyone a lil note sorry for not posting for a while im kinda sick please excuse me and continue on as you wish ill post soon probably by the end of the night. Sorry for the hold up.
User Image

User Image

Nathaniel sat in his chair listening as the bright haired girl basically stood up and slapped her sisters words right back into her face. Nathaniel cracked a smile as he listened he loved when someone put that leech Aurora in her place but it was much more satisfying to hear it coming from her own sister. Nathaniel still had a smirk on his face as he turned his attention back to Scott for a moment. Nathaniel growled under his breath as Scott mentioned the Alpha who had come after him earlier. “Yes well is seems that’s the only way they can ‘Deal’ with me is by sending the one person who can over power me. You know as well I as that it would take an alpha to get me to come here." Nathaniel laughed as he continued to watch his brother make a large dent in his plate of food.

Nathaniel snarled at Aurora’s smart a** comment about him being late to this so called dinner. Nathaniel nerves were already on edge and being talked to by the one person he hated most was not helping with the situation. He turned his attention back to Scott as he spoke “You’ll learn to deal with it soon enough, brother. It’s like a moth. They’re as annoying as flies, just easier to deal with.” At that comment Nathaniel’s agitation continued to grow. He didn’t want to ‘learn to deal with it’ he could deal with this whole situation right now if they would let him do things his own way. When time came for his introductions Nathaniel calmly stood up his agitation clear in his eyes. “Names Nathaniel want to get along with me its best just to keep as far away from me as possible and I wont have a problem with anyone, Except for your big sister here.” He turned his attention to Aurora his eyes flashing a quick gold , “As for you Aurora I suggest you keep that mouth of yours shut and you may live longer. Do not mistake what I have said you will die and I will be the one to take what you call a life, At least this way you can enjoy it for a while longer.” Nathaniel looked around the room a pleased grin on his face as he sat back down between his brothers.

He knew that his brothers hated those blood suckers as much as he did but they differed from him. Unlike him Nathaniel’s brothers would rather fly under the radar and try to avoid and get out of everything that they possibly could. Not Nathaniel of course he didn’t want to be there in the first place but if somebody said something smart to him he would be sure to lay into them.

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Myxxxxx Soft xxxxx Femininexxxxx - xxxxxLooking xxxxxAura xxxxx
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora looked at Arabella shock and sadness apparent in her eyes. ‘My games? My games have kept our family safe for years.’ To make matters worse the one person who was always on her side the second eldest Joanna had agreed with Arabella. As Aurora glanced around the room she could see the way everyone was giving her a look. She sat back down in her chair just staring down into her glass of blood spiked wine. She only was half listening as everyone was introducing themselves, though she didn’t really care because she already knew everyone. However when it got to Nathaniel her attention was focused on him as he spoke. Her eyes were wide as Nathaniel finished his little speech, she knew that he hated her but to go as far as to say such things in front of her family. Aurora stood up and stared out at the table, “You know I may be dead but I am not heartless I care for my family and I’m not as much of a b***h as you all seem to think I am. Seeing as how its been pointed how much easier this dinner would be going without my games as Arabella has put it then I will make things easier on you all.” Aurora stood up sliding her chair back into place, “If you would all please excuse me I will retreat to my room enjoy your meals.” With that Aurora turned on her heel and headed up the stairs to her room. Aurora wasn’t going to make a fuss and give the brothers the satisfaction. However she wasn’t going to stay somewhere when everyone in the room just wants to gang up on her. Aurora quickly walked to her room silently closing the door behind her. Once inside she walked over to her bed laying on her side as she stared out her bay window. She hardly ever showed her pain she would never normally let her sisters see her the way she was now. After what happened down stairs in the dining hall she didn't care anymore.

If xxxxxyouxxxxx look at mexxxxx Once....
You'll xxxxxNeverxxxxx avertxxxxx your xxxxxeyesxxxxx Again

User Image

OCC: sorry for the short post ill make it up next time XD and im sending a quote to everyone so youall know im still alive XD

Quote:
ispantura
QcHoping52
ScottRansom21
Mr Ayato
Fuzzy-Artemis
TechiNerd_21

Dapper Member

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shu was focused intently on cutting into his meat, and he paid no mind to what was being said over dinner. However, once Aurora left the room, Shu lifted his gaze up from his meal. He would have sighed, but then that was quite unnecessary. He scanned around the table with his golden eyes one round, and then stood up after Nathaniel. Well, he sort of had everyone's names down by now, except for Joanna's. He looked over to the girl, and then guessed the name 'Joanna' would belong to her since it was the only one left if he remembered right. "I supposed it would be rude not to introduce myself. I am Shu," he gently tilt his head towards one shoulder and said, "I am assuming our dinner ends here? I was not hungry to start with." He settled his golden eyes onto Shailene, "Choose a lovely dress, would you?" He smiled at her once before he placed a hand onto Nathaniel's shoulder for he was the closest person next to him. Shu was leaving, but then he paused to say, "We have our servants in this house as well, so please don't behave as a servant. There is no more need for anyone having to bring things up to my room." He should have been saying that to Aurora, but he thought he'd make it clear to the other ladies. Noisy people, Nosy people...he disliked it very much. He preferred to be left in solitude, and be entertained from a distant. Shu casually waved as he left the room next.

FlameJet's Wife

Interesting Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Sing to me, songs of The Darkness. Farewell to Heaven, my friend...

Glancing up ever so slightly as Joanna spoke agreeing with her words, it relieved her. She just wanted this to be done and over with sooner so they could all get the horrible first day done and relax. Though argument about her sister going with Shu to the ball was a little more than annoying. She agreed with her sisters being mad. If Shu was raised with grace and manners where were they now. Sure they were vampires the beings they hated the most but they were also still women and deserved respect as much as they werewolves wanted it as well.

Though such thoughts filled to the back of her mind as Scott's voice rang through her ears once more. When she was addressed Arabella set her glass down gently before giving him her full attention. It seemed when he was introducing himself and commenting on the terms of leech and mutt, she could of sworn it was almost a joke. A small glimmer shined in her eyes at this thought. It seemed so far that everyone had relaxed mildly but the semi content atmosphere was broken once more by Nathaniel's presence. A whisper of a irritated sigh escaped her lips though no evidence of such action was visible on her face. He was starting to push her buttons a little not for such terms against her kind but for such disrespect when they had done nothing so far besides her sister. But Aurora's games were known and they should not get so worked up as he was letting himself get. Then again that was his own fault and if he was going to go for the bait Arabella would allow her sister to defend herself, more so when he threatened her life. At such words Arabella's ruby red eyes stared directly at Nathaniel. A eerie glow seemed to emit from them as they pierced through him. Arabella was usually calm and showed no emotion but if there was to be any it would be through the small details of her actions or features. Her eyes showed most of her emotion, and dislike of such terms in front of her family. If he was to say it one on one with herself or Aurora that would not bother her as much. But not in front of everyone where something could happen.

But before Arabella had time to speak against him a lighter voice was heard. Her gaze softening and looking to Aurora Arabella's eyes never left her sisters face as she stood up. Aurora's words pierced through Arabella but she did not show it. Perhaps what she had said before did seem a bit out of hand and out of character for her. She'd make sure to apologize to her sister, Arabella assumed for such words that came out of her mouth to her sister was from the stress. Just because the marriage and ball did not seem to bother her did not mean it didn't. Watching her sister's retreating back as she exited the door, Shu soon spoke up after words.

He introduced himself quickly while announcing dinner was over. Closing her eyes briefly till the sound of the door shutting could be heard before opening them once more. Looking to the remaining five Arabella stood after finishing her drink, licking her lips while dodging her lipstick. Looking to her sisters first she spoke.
"I apologize for such words I have spoken to our family, I did not intend for such actions to happen. Do not worry yourself I shall handle our sister." Arabella allowed a smile to appear in her eyes, something only her family would notice. Turning to the brother's this time her stare not so intense. "It is a pleasure to meet you Scott, Nathaniel, Ryuu. I hope you all will still enjoy your dinner." Taking a moment to slip a loose strand of blood red hair behind her ear she continued speaking. "My name, is Arabella. The third oldest sister." She added on looking directly at Scott since he seemed to be the one most interested in who they were before looking to the other brothers. "I hope you all enjoy your stay and please try to get along for everyone's sake. Or might just have to order a area to spar."[ She attempted again at another joke before giving a curtsy to them all. "If you excuse me I have some repairs to amend." And with that Arabella gracefully made her way out of the dinning room and towards the stairs heading to Aurora's room.

Along the way Arabella had grabbed a small rose. Holding it lightly in her hands as Aurora's door came into view. Once in front of it, Arabella gave a gentle knock before opening it to find her sister laying on her bed with her back to the door. "Aurora..." She spoke gently after shutting the door, as soon the as the door shut Arabella's usual doll like features seemed to melt away to replaced with someone who showed concern on her face. A soft smile spread across her lips Walking to her sister to sit down on the bed gently she finally spoke again. "I apologize for my actions sister. It was not my place." Bringing up the rose with it's thorns snipped off Arabella reached up slipping it behind her sisters ear softly. "There now, a beautiful rose for a beautiful and strong woman. Who should not let such words of brutish men affect her." Looking at her sister she smiled warmly trying her best to cheer her up. "Things are strange and hard on us all, even the...mutts." She paused actually trying to insult them. Looking out the window she let out a sigh. "I truly am sorry, I do not know what was with me. I believe the stress of such events over the couple days have gotten to me to. I hope you know I love you sister. And will stand by you no matter what." As awkward as her words might of sounded this was Arabella's way of apologizing and trying to say she would not intervene with her sisters games anymore unless it meant true harm to someone.

...Come to me, bury your sorrow. Temptation awaits the condemned.
User Image

Needless to say, things were about to get far more interesting than he had thought.

As his brother confirmed his thoughts on the fact that he had been forced by an Alpha Scott merely nodded in response but as he finished his introduction to the sisters, his eye noticeably widened as he heard his brother’s claims. And not even a moment after his threats, his eye narrowed at his elder brother.
“Brother, you speak rather boldly here. I respect that you hold hatred for them, but limit your threats.” He scolded as he looked away from his brother. “After all, the last thing you require is an Alpha on the premises to put you in your place. From how the Elders ordered me to come here, I can guarantee you that they would.” He told him rather truthfully as he cracked his neck. Turning his gaze back to the other sisters that remained.

However, as Arabella gave a brief introduction, he merely nodded to her to confirm that he had heard her.
“Well, I suppose I will take my leave next. Brother, you should stay and eat for a short while, then go get comfortable…I have to go do something.” He muttered as he began to leave, rubbing the side of his head. In truth, he had not noticed Shu had left until now. And even then, he really did not care. He wanted something to do, something to fight…Something to hunt! And as he walked back to the front door he merely left the house, removing his leather eye patch as he gave a rather large grin. Tying the patch to his belt, he forced himself to transform, his muscles rippling and growing as his bones began to give a sickening crack as they began to twist and change their shape to his much more monstrous form. Claws shot from his fingertips, a tail growing from the base of his spine and his head began to elongate as his teeth became fangs. And as he completed his transformation he got down on all fours, growling with a crazed grin plastered upon his muzzle as his eyes showed his more bestial nature. As he sniffed the air, he could pick up the scents of every creature in the area. Large and small, none would be able to hide.

And as he finally found a scent that interested him, he bolted off into the woods, running at high speeds as he ran on all fours. Jumping over logs, kicking off of trees he moved like a demon that ran straight out of hell. And in the moonlight, his enemies would agree that he looked like one too. As he began to catch up with the scent he began to snarl, startling the large buck that had been in the area. And as it turned to run, he lunged at the beast, barely missing as the Deer jumped out of his way and began to run off. And in true Predator fashion he gave chase, easily catching up with the creature before he began to snap at its hind legs as it kept trying to keep out of his reach.

But just like most of the prey before it, it was doomed to fail.

As it tried to do another swift jump he lunged at the creature, landing atop it as it gave a startled cry. Biting into its neck, the creature’s cries weakened as he tightened his jaw and shook his head, snapping the Buck’s neck with a sickening crack. And as he lied atop the creature he listened to its heartbeat. Slowly, the heart beat was fading away. And as the final beat of its heart passed, he released it from his jaw, backing away from the creature’s body. Growling softly, his desire to kill was sated for now. He would leave the carcass out for the wolves and various scavengers to find, but he would not remain near this spot for much longer. If his brothers or the sisters knew of just how stir crazy he had become…this would become a much more complicated situation. Turning away from the body, he quickly began to run away from the body, leaping over the logs and rocks that got in his path, he would try to blow off some steam with a few laps around the surrounding forest, hoping to wear himself out so that he would not have the desire to lash out at the sisters any time soon.

{(OoC: ...)}

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora was gently tracing her fingers across the patterns in her bed spread when she heard a light knock on her door. Aurora knew before the door even opened who standing on the other side. Arabellas soft voice rang through the room the bed shifting as she sat down. Aurora listened intently as Arabella spoke to her, When she heard her try and insult the boys Aurora couldn’t help but chuckled a little bit. After a moment Aurora sat up gently touching the rose in her hair as she looked at her sister. Aurora took a deep breathe and wrapped her arms around her sister. “Its alright my dear sister I forgive you I think we are all a bit on edge.” Aurora smiled and gently brushed her sisters hair from her face, “I Love you and the rest of our sisters so very much and I’d do everything in my power to keep you all safe. My games may be annoying to those boys but they are harmless I know not to cause real trouble you can count on me.” Aurora smiled again happy to have here sister so close to her. It was bad enough to be in this situation she couldn’t imagine how bad it would be if she didn’t have her sisters by her side. Aurora stiffened a bit as a familiar power began to rise just outside of the mansion. Aurora turned to Arabella and gently touched her face, "Arabella I need you to listen carefully to me ok? There’s something I need to look into keep yourself and our sisters in the house until I return ok? I’m counting on you.” Aurora stood up walking to her wardrobe grabbing a rather large black cloak and putting it on putting the hood over her face. Aurora walked over to her window and opened it as far as it would go. Aurora turned back and looked at her sister, “I love you dear sister take care of everyone I love you.” With that Aurora leap out of the window and landed gracefully on the ground below. Aurora caught a rather pungent smell of blood as she walked farther into the woods. She ran at high speed examining the large kick off and claw marks left on the surrounding trees and ground. Aurora came upon a rather large buck that had just recently been killed. Aurora reached down and gently touched the carcass and fell that it was still fairly warm. “Look like someone just left this Area a few moments ago and I’m pretty sure I know who it is.” Aurora leaned up into the nearby tree’s running from branch to branch to be able to easily see the wolf she was following. After a while she was able to she the hind end of a rather large wolf. She studied him for a moment while she followed him, ‘Heh its Scott I wonder what he’s doing out here.’ Aurora sped up getting ahead of him leaping down to the ground running beside Scott as best she could. She came to s sliding halt knowing Scott would stop soon in front of her. She turned to him with a soft chuckle. “Before you freak out wolf I’m not here to harass you, I felt the large power you gave off when you transformed is everything alright?” Aurora never really showed any emotion to the brothers but she knew that if he was transforming already something had to be up.

User Image

Quote:
ScottRansom21
TechiNerd_21
User Image

As Aurora began to follow his path he could already smell her scent, his senses increased even further in this form. And as she began to move ahead of him one of his massive front paws grasped a stone as he ran, an old habit as he prepared for battle. And as she dropped beside him he sped up, coming to a sliding stop, he managed a side flip, landing on his hind legs he took aim. If she watched his arm, he hesitated for a brief moment, allowing himself to miss her as he released the stone, watching it whiz by the left side of her head and break through two tree trunks with ease before embedding itself within a third. Starting to let off a low growl, it seemed to take a long moment as he was trying to rein in what emotions he was letting loose. And as his breathing began to steady, he finally spoke with a voice that was far gruffer than before. “You’re lucky I still have some sense, or I would have ended you.” He told her, the look in his eyes still as wild as his form. “You…Of all people, I would expect the eldest to realize when her opponent is on edge…When they are becoming stir crazy.” He told her rather bluntly.

And as he sniffed the air once more he seemed to start to relax, clearly able to tell that no others had joined her. And as long as it remained as such, he had no more reason to become more violent than he needed to be.
“Now, is that all you require? Or were you just that worried that I was plotting?” He asked her, his fur slowly starting to stand up as one could see the faint lines under his fur starting to glow. To any who knew of him (or of him), it was something that happened in the heat of battle, his magical abilities running deep within his veins. The long days of being out of combat, the calm atmosphere that the house held…And the fact that one of the only people who has ever harmed him was within striking distance and he could not lash out! And with his eldest brother around, tensions were rising for everyone. But out of all of them, Scott had the worst of it. He lived and breathed violence, he was born to kill…And now he was forced to remain stationary and play nice with the enemy he had slaughtered for centuries? If anything, they were lucky he had not snapped already.

And as he stared her down, he was still breathing heavily. His body had not blown off enough steam and his mind was still in a haze. If anyone else were to show up, there would be no telling what he might do.

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora tilted her head to the side as the rock grazed past her hitting the trees behind her. Aurora studied him carefully telling that he really wasn’t in great shape. “I have no doubt at all that you could end my life right now Scott, and I apologize for not realizing how you were feeling I was a bit distracted by the fact your brother telling my family he wants to kill me.” Aurora watched as he seemed to be relax just a bit but could tell that he was still really on edge. Aurora took a step forward being careful not to but him more on edge then he was. “You won’t believe this but I came out first and for most to see who the power was coming from and now seeing that it was you yes I’m concerned but no not that your going to hurt my family.” Despite how she may mess around and play her games she was a caring person, even to these wolves. She took a deep breathe and watched his fur his magical building up within him. She looked up at him concern in her eyes and she held up her hands as a sign of peace. “Listen I can tell your on edge and you want to let of steam so how about this why not a different target? One that isn’t as easy a dear hmm? And one you may enjoy much more.” Aurora smirked softly as she took another step forward, “Fight with me for a while blow of some steam and if you kill me well then it saves your brother the trouble of having to do it himself.” Aurora turned to the side holding her hand out to the woods. “I know a spot further up the mountain I think you will find suitable and if you kill me well then it’s a nice place to leave the body.” Aurora wasn’t sure if he would actually try to kill her or not but she really didn’t care. Arabella said her games would get the better of her so maybe she would actually try to show someone other then her sisters that she does have a nice side.

User Image

Quote:
ScottRansom21
User Image

Needless to say, he had not expected such caution.

As she spoke at first he almost felt like she was about to tease him in his more aggravated state. However, as she continued to speak he merely listened, his left ear twitching without his notice, a small tick he had developed when listening to someone. And as his magic began to build up, he watched as she put up her hands as a sign of peace and fell silent as she spoke. However, her next question finally earned a response.
"And what might it be?" He asked her, the tone of his voice easily giving away the fact that he was interested in hunting something else. And as she suggested that he fight her up at a spot near the mountains he merely let off a low growl as he turned his attention to the sky. Noticing the position of the sun, he spoke. "Perhaps when the sun sets, we can fight...I don't want it to be unfair." He told her, knowing all too well that fighting her in the sunlight would give him the advantage. "If we intend to head there...Then lead the way." He told her, knowing that he might regret accepting this term. At the same time, he was itching to fight her. She had been on the battlefield before, but she had yet to face him in combat. For them both, it would be a rather interesting experience. However, before she could lead on he spoke once more. "Gather what weapons or items you wish to have first...Once we start, I do not know when we will stop." He warned her, his body still tense as he was not excited for this new battle.

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora looked at him a soft grin on her face as she saw his left ear twitching. If they weren’t talking about having a fight then she would probably find it was cute. As she spoke she studied his tone carefully it was very apparently he wanted something to fight she could see the tension in his body. When he growled she shifted her weight a it as she glanced up at the sky. ‘Ah that’s what he’s worried about.’ She turned her attention back to him with a soft laugh. No worry wolf it won’t be unfair. Aurora reached into the pocket of her cloak and pulled out a bottle of green liquid that seemed to glow. “Shade gel it will let me stay out in the sun for long periods of time so there no need to worry about that as for my weapons I keep my cloaks well lined and take all the time you want fighting me that’s quite alright.” She chuckled softly and started off at a slow pace then started to running picking up her face knowing he’d easily catch up. After a short 10 minute run she arrived at a large open that had a large waterfall standing in the background. She walked over to a shaded tree while she waited for Scott to make his way into the open area. Opened the bottle of shade gel and applied it to her skin generously. She wasn’t sure how this fight would end exactly perhaps one of them could get badly hurt or even both. However she knew this is what Scott needed and besides what vampire doesn’t like a good fight with a wolf once and a while.

User Image

Quote:
ScottRansom21

Dapper Member

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shu had been laying on his bed with both his lids pulled over his eyes. The room was quiet at least. The soft rustling of the tree leaves were audible, though his window was shut tight. His lids parted to reveal his softer golden eyes, and he could see the shadow of the tree dancing on his bedroom wall. His mind had been blank for a good while, but as he turned to his side he was faced with the basket of berries Aurora had picked for him. He thought about how hurt she looked before she had left. He hadn't been paying attention during the dinner- or so it looked that way, but he was always aware. His glances were quick and unnoticed, but he still saw her expression. It was also audible in her voice and obvious in her choice of words. He thought Aurora was rather childish for being the eldest. Then again, she seemed the type to put all of her effort into something even though it would seem unnecessary from anyone else's perspective. He found himself smiling, and actually sitting up. He didn't dislike her for all of her efforts though. Actually, he admired her energy. Shu stood up and walked over to the basket that was set on the small table. "You really are poisonous...because I may regret what I am going to do," Shu spoke to himself while picking up one berry and pushing it pass his lips. The small red berry was sweet, and a bit sour. The cool juice rushed against his tongue and Shu savored the flavor for a moment before swallowing it. He headed to his door and opened it up to see Aurora's bedroom door across from his own. Shu then headed to her room and actually knocked on it. The least he could do for all of her kindness towards him was check and see how she was doing.

TechiNerd_21

Fuzzy Friend

User Image
Joanna 'Mage' Hisakata

The undead life may seem ideal,...

Joanna watched as the others left the table. She had been just about to stand up and go speak to Aurora herself when Arabella said she would. The servants had entered to take the food away. Joanna had stayed to help them, since it helped her to do something. It was here when she felt a strong, but very familiar power. Scott. Probably as stir crazy as I am. Her mind went to the small log cabin by the lake that was technically supposed to be used to store hunting items. It had several of those, but it also had a few things Joanna liked to use, particularly in magic. It was the sense of Aurora leaving that had her worried. Giving the plate she was bringing in to one of the servants, she climbed the stairs and found Shu at Aurora's door.
"Hello Shu. If you are seeking my sister, she isn't in her room anymore. If I'm right, she knows as well as I do that your brother has gone stir crazy." She sighed, thinking she was going to regret what she was about to do. "I love my sister very much, and I'm concerned she's gone to let herself be an opponent to Scott. Even if she's brought some Shade Gel with her, she's still at a disadvantage. Your two older brothers know magic. I know this very well, since I have battled with Scott before, but my sister does not. I want to see if I can take her place. I don't think it matters who Scott fights, but if either dies, the war would most likely end with both of our races dying." She sat on the floor, not really caring she was still in her knee length dress. "If you refuse what I'm going to ask, I understand, but I don't want to cause more problems then necessary. Would you mind coming with me to find Scott and Aurora? I know if I go alone, your brother probably think it was planned for me to come later, and I don't want that, and from what I can tell, out of you and your brothers, Aurora seems to like you best. I think that's why she was hurt at dinner." Joanna stood back up and went to her door next to Aurora's bedroom. "Our kinds may hate each other, but that doesn't mean we don't care. Vampires may not have a beating heart, but we still have a heart." Sighing, she spoke some of her final words to him before entering her room. "Shu, if you decide not to go, I hope you enjoy your day here, and don't hurt my sisters, because I will know, however, if you decide to go, I suggest getting ready because you have a total of thirty minutes to get ready and down to the dining room after I shut my bedroom door." She turned the knob to her door. "I'll be waiting downstairs in about fifteen to twenty minutes. If you aren't down by the time the thirty minutes are up, you'll have a second chance to catch up to me, if you have decided to go. Go through the front door and take a forty-five degree to your right. Continue strait until you hit a lake. Turn right again and follow the bank of the lake. There is a small wooden cabin after a few miles. If I am not at the dining room or there, it means you have missed catching up completely, but I'm sure you'll find a way to catch up with me if you still want to go after that. What ever your decision Shu, I hope your happy with it." With that, she opened her door and closed it behind her.
Joanna saw the outfit she had been wearing earlier on her bed and put it back on. As she changed back into more comfortable attire for herself, she thought about what kind of trouble Aurora had gotten herself into. Anything could happen in battle, that was a fact she and Aurora knew well, but in a magic, that was a literal thing. Absolutely anything in a magic battle could happen. Her book teacher had once told her of a battle he had that the two spells combined had cursed both him into a book and his opponent into something else at the same time, and he knew that both had cast attack spells, not curse spells. As soon as she had her boots on, she grabbed the satchel that held the book that was her teacher, slinging the strap over her shoulder as she looked in the mirror and her makeup that no longer matched her outfit, accept for her black stained lips that would probably disappear before to long. Looking away, she went downstairs, not looking to see if Shu was still outside Aurora's door. She got to the dining room, a servant came in with a goblet of blood, but Joanna refused. "Just get my cloak, and perhaps Shu's as well, if he brought one with him." The servant nodded, then left. Aurora, I hope your alright

...but did you consider the true cost of it?

((OOC: Darn you Raident, you took my idea! XD That's okay though, I can go about it another way. And wow, Joanna doesn't talk a lot like that very often O_O *Artie is shocked* And Raident, if Aurora does know magic, I can change my post. I also hope this makes up for the time that I've been gone. sweatdrop ))
User Image

And if things weren’t bad enough, Scott was about to make it a lot worse.

As Aurora assured him that she would be fine his muzzle gave a large, toothed grin as he assumed she realized just how this fight might go. And as she ran off, he gave chase. Oddly enough, however, he stayed a little behind her. And as she was preparing her Gel, he was preparing his spell while he ran. Pulling out some of his stronger spell ingredients he grinned as he muttered to himself.
“With the dust of the fallen and essence of the sky, transform this battlefield so that my prey will die.” And as he finished his minor incantation he puffed the powder before him, lunging through the cloud of dust to encase himself in it. Although he had given the proper incantation and ingredients, he now needed the last piece to bring it all together: His Magic.

And as he came into the clearing, he decided it was time. Lunging into his place, Aurora would be able to tell he was covered in something. And as he pounded his fists together she would see his lines light up a brilliant blue. The dust would begin to glow before suddenly shooting off of his body, radiating like a ring of energy as it seemed to disappear. Even as far as the mansion, one could see his spell’s activation. And as the clouds above began to form unnaturally fast and merge onto their position Joanna would be able to tell what he was planning. It was an uncommon tactic, but it was a dangerous one for his foes. He would cause it to rain on normal occasions to weaken their sense of smell, something that the rain seemed to not bother with him. However, from the arcane aura size she could see he intended to make it storm at the mountain side. Lightning, winds and heavy rain would make it hard for the untrained eye, ear and nose to follow a prey or even have the proper reaction time in some cases. And with the lightning, it made staying in high positions much more dangerous than normal.

And for Aurora, he knew he could track her in this.

As the first rain drop fell, he spoke.
“Shall we?” He asked her before letting off a monstrous howl, the trees shaking as the wind began to blow through them, the howling of both him and nature echoing throughout the area like an unholy chorus. And as the rain began to pour within moments, he grinned as he soon bolted off into the trees, the rain picking up and the hammering of the raindrops making it much more difficult to pick up his footsteps, heartbeat, or even his scent as he began to circle around her position without her being able to get a visual on him.

And as he deemed it the time to strike, he lunged.

Coming up from behind her, he had himself angled to attack her from above, attempting to grasp her by the shoulders to bring her to the ground. If she began to dodge, he would attempt to slash her, hoping to cut her and draw some of her blood to assist with his tracking. After all, she may be dead but water on an open wound would draw out some of that dead blood, making her that much easier to track. If she drew a weapon he would turn his body, still reaching for one of her arms in an attempt to drag her to the ground and slam her into it.

{(OoC: If she wants to act, she better act fast. One Eye has the crazy eye! XD)}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff