Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Myxxxxx Soft xxxxx Femininexxxxx - xxxxxLooking xxxxxAura xxxxx
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora looked at him with a sharp glare at all his comments, ‘Oh this wolf is just asking for me to hurt him.’ Aurora closed her eyes calming herself she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of her flipping out. She took a deep breathe and opened them again a grin spreading across her face. She tucked the rumbled up piece of paper in her pocket and walked towards him. “I am unmarried my dear wolf because I’ve been so busy putting you an your brothers in their place on the battle field.” She glanced at his neck the edges of a few of his scars showing through the collar of his shirt. “I’m sure more then a few of those scars were put there by me oh and what great pleasure it was to do so.” With a smirk aurora walked closer to him and leaned his head down so she was just inches away from his. “However if you are so worried about me being unwed then why don’t you fill the position for me.” Aurora brushed her hand against his cheek and laughed knowing that being touched by her irked him. Aurora withdrew her hand and quickly snagged the book out of his hands. “Oh yes I can see why you’d like this book more it’s the only thing that wont talk back to you when you which is why I’m sure you just adore me so much.” Aurora turned to head and looked at him, “Im sure your platoon is more then happy to be rid of you now. Not having to listen to you bark order after order at them being so heartless as to how you manage there feelings or their pain. Why would anyone want to be led by a person such as you?“ Aurora grinned and threw the book on the desk masking sure not to harm it as she walked across his room. “As your brother I could really are less he wanted my help in finding my sister I refused in helping him in what ever little plan he has. My sister I know is more then capable of handling him and besides wouldn’t it piss him off more if I just left him to wander the mansion trying to figure out what one she is.” Though she was a bit sad about it before but now she wouldn’t let it bother her anymore. If the wolves wanted to play games with her she would gladly play back and would not give them the satisfaction of beating her. Aurora walked over and sat herself on the edge of his bed her legs crossed and her arms folded over her chest. She lifted her head and flashed a fake sweet smile in his direction as if she had done nothing at all. ‘Your in Check little wolf its your move.’

If xxxxxyouxxxxx look at mexxxxx Once....
You'll xxxxxNeverxxxxx avertxxxxx your xxxxxeyesxxxxx Again

User Image

OCC: im pretty sure i got the chess reference right? Please lord let me have said it right XD

Quote:
ScottRansom21
User Image

As she began her comeback he immediately began to chuckle. Something he found rather funny. For the past four hundred years he had battled, had fought…But he had never run into her on the battlefield. As she walked towards him he was merely laughing now, wiping away a tear from his eye as she came closer. However, as she touched him his expression swiftly changed. He had registered her words that she had stated mere moments ago, letting off a huff of air as a preventative measure to blast away any pheromones she might be letting off. However, as she swiftly grabbed his book from his hands he merely listened as she spoke and gave a slight smirk. ‘Oh, this should be entertaining.’ He thought as he listened to her words. At her very next statement, he placed a hand over his mouth.

“I’m sure your platoon is more than happy to be rid of you now. Not having to listen to you bark order after order at them being so heartless as to how you manage their feelings or their pain. Why would anyone want to be led by a person such as you?”

And as she finished that statement alone he howled with laughter, placing a hand on his gut as it was so funny it actually began to hurt as he continued to laugh. At this point, he barely heard her words about Shu, not really caring due to how funny her statement before seemed to him. Falling back on the bed as he continued to laugh he actually rolled to his left, falling off of the bed as he continued to laugh. After about two more minutes of laughing he finally began to calm down, snickering as he pushed himself up off the floor and stood up. Placing his left hand on his gut his right hand merely began to wag at her, pointing to her multiple times as he shook his head. “You ma’am., are the funniest damn vampire I have met.” He told her rather truthfully as he chuckled twice more. “You think you know me? It was a lucky guess that you were the eldest. And it is even funnier to think that you have wounded me. I recognized your sister’s scent because I fought her. She gave me a good scar or two.” He admitted, at least admitting that her sister had wounded him some time in the last four-hundred years.

And as he finally sat back down on the bed he grinned.
“And you really must find yourself funny to know a thing about my little family. My platoon cared enough to side with me, cared enough to offer all of their services to attack this place in hopes of killing four heads of the largest vampire family. And after the past four hundred years working with me, you think that I don’t know every last one of their faces, names, dreams and goals?” He asked her with a smirk. “Unlike you…Another corpse walking around. Unable to survive in the sunlight due to you living a world that you do not even belong in. Nature rejects you and mortals shun you.” He began as he stood up. “If you really want to get under my skin, little bat, keep trying. You’re doing a very poor job.” He told her with a smirk as he stared into her right eye. “Age doesn’t mean experience. It seems like you really don’t have any when it comes to getting under a warrior’s skin.” He told her as he merely continued to stare her down. “So is there anything else you want to tell me? Or are you done trying to talk me to death?” He asked as he stretched his arms above his head, multiple cracks easily heard as his shoulders were popping. He then crossed his arms in front of him.

{(OoC: It was check. But I believe I have just pulled the wool over your eyes. Your Bishop that thought it was slick enough was taken by my Knight. My guy's skin is too thick for mere words. xP)}

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora examined him a little be and saw how hard he was trying to repel pheromones she wasn’t even letting off. Aurora snarled softly as he sat there laughing and continued to go over board with the childish display he was putting on. When he next mentioned Joanna she chuckled softly, “There is no doubt that Joanna is strong and could easily hurt you but our parents wouldn’t let Joanna actually be on the battle field for certain reasons that are none of your concern, I’ve met every single one of your guys before and know a lot more about you all then you think I do.” As he started to defend his platoon she continued to laughs again. “Yes I’m a corpse I belong no where, you and your family only blend in because they don’t know of the filthy beast that sleeps inside you. Do you think you would be any more welcomed by mortals if they knew who you really were? As for your little pack of dogs let them try what they may but you would never bring harm to my family try as they might.” Aurora stood up and walked over to the various weapons Scott always kept near him. She held up a dagger holding it loosely in her hand as she ran up on Scott and gently pressed it to his skin without drawing blood. “You think yourself tough wolf but you hide behind your books and your petty words. You want me dead dog? Do you think you can manage such a thing?” Aurora smirked dropping the hilt of the dagger in Scotts hand. “Then kill me wolf I’m right here can you plunge that dagger into my flesh? I imagine you won’t there’s no fun in killing a willing target is there? So why don’t I give you something more fun for you to attack.” Aurora chuckled softly grabbing the back of the chair that Scott was sitting in and threw it and Scott into the nearby wall. The chair shattered and shards of wood fell down onto of Scott. Aurora knew very well Scott wasn’t going to be hurt after that but it would sure spark his inner need to fight.

User Image

OCC: if my words dont sting ill find another way to get under his flesh XD a dagger sounds like an approiate tool! XD

Quote:
ScottRansom21

Romantic Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

User Image
                                                    Kaino found his head tilting slightly lifting from the bed as he stared off towards one of the walls. Seems his younger brother was rather popular this night. Not only had he managed to find one vampire, and chased her off. But now there was another attempting to crawl under Scotts skin. He chuckled amused by the thought. It was nearly impossible to get under Scotts skin. He should know. He lived with the man most of his life. It was pleasing to know at least the man could remain level headed enough to merely banter back with the woman. Try as she might she most likely would not suceed in what she was attempting to do. If she did, well he would be rather surprised at Scott actually giving in like that. Though the only problem with this was, he could hear every last detail of their converstation as if it was on the Tv at the foot of his bed. A subject he rather not over hear all together. However a certain sound caught his attention more so.

In a matter of a few moments the male was up making his way out of his room, and down the hall to where he had been fairly certain Scott had claimed as his room. His hand reached forward and without so much of a knock,{Finding it pointless figuring it was his brothers room and he would most likely sense him anyway} he pushed the door open taking his first few steps into the room. His gaze slipping to the eldest vampire. Ah... blood sucker one. His gaze than flickered to his brother merely arching an eyebrow at the man for a moment. And Scott... well he was Scott to say the least. Though the sound alone had his gaze flickering back over to where the chair laid. Honestly having to destroy a perfectly good chair just to make a point? Really quiet foolish. His gaze slid over to where his brother currently resided on the bed, paying no real attention to the female at all. In fact he ignored her presence within the room all together.

"Do tell me you are just against the terms of the elders for this coming day as I am brother."

He voiced flatly hooking his thumbs on the top of his pants as he merely watched his younger brother for a period of time before moving to peer around the room. In a sense he was irritated with the terms of having to take a blood sucker to a soo called ball he wasn't even aware of until recently. Stupid elders making them due things like this. If he had his way well they wouldn't be doing any of this. He sighed lightly allowing a hand to raise and lightly rub at the back of his neck. Now how was he supposed to find any sort of enjoyment in a place like this. Not only that he found his nose wrinkling slightly his hand moving to rub it for a slight moment before falling back down along his side.

"Man your room smells of decay, brimstone, and well frankly the dead. You must have had a visitor of the undead sort. Might want to move rooms, tends to linger forever. Or at least get someone to disinfect it."

In a sense the male really didn't give a damn if he was insulting the vampire he was very well ignoring in the room. He had merely come to see what the sound was about. And now that he had there really was no need for him to stay. Yet.. he did just standing there gaze rolling about the room in a lazy manner. His gaze pausing on Aurora yet not actually seeing her, more or less she wasn't there in that space. Due to his mind refusing to believe her to be there. And thus a moment later he gaze was moving away from her going about looking to and fro for a moment before merely fishing around within one of his coats larger pockets digging out an older book. And in a matter of moments he had settled himself against a wall book flipped open to some page he desired, as his gaze began to skim the pages of the book.

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora stood there looking at Scott on the ground when her head snapped in the direction of the door. She drew in a long breath and grumbled, ‘Kaino why on earth is he here I thought he was off in his room sulking.’ Aurora watched Kainos little lets ignore that Aurora is standing right in the room routine. She watched his little show with a grin plastered on her face. ‘Wow I really bother this boy don’t I? how fun.’ When he mentioned that he thought Scotts room smelled of decay, brimstone and death she glared at the back of Kainos head. Aurora took a deep breathe and grinned widely, ‘Fine he want’s to pretend that I’m not here I might as well have a little fun with it.’ Aurora walked over to where Kaino was sitting against the wall and knelt down in front of him. Though she knew he would not respond to anything she said she really didn’t care. “Ah Kaino my favorite play mate I see your curious little ears got the best of you again. Here a loud noise and you instantly have to go and see what it is don’t you?” After a moment of sitting their knowing that he wouldn’t say a word to her she smirked. “Oh that’s right I’m not in this room at all I’m just a simple corpse I blend right into the building. I suppose since I blend in here so well I might as well make myself comfortable.” Aurora stretched rather obnoxiously she might add and flings herself into Kainos lap knocking the book right out of his hands. Aurora laid there smirking to herself as she used Kaino as a lounge chair. Either way Aurora would win here either Kaino was just going to keep ignoring that she was their and could continue to use Kaino as her personal play thing; or he would flip out and Aurora would have succeeded in getting under his skin. As she looked over at Scott and suddenly felt a little bad for freaking out the way she had. Aurora scoffed a bit and let out a soft sigh as she looked over at Scott. “Hay wolf I didn’t hurt you over there did I? Didn’t mean to throw that chair at you so hard sorry about that.” Aurora closed her eyes and continued to lounge on Kaino. Aurora really did want to try and get along with these wolves, but with them being so stubborn and her cocky a** attitude it was making it rather hard.

User Image

Quote:
Mysteriouspoison
ScottRansom21

FlameJet's Wife

Interesting Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Sing to me, songs of The Darkness. Farewell to Heaven, my friend...

Arabella was impressed, this one seemed to have manners still. When he said going to the noise was a bad idea she stared at him a bit more intently. Perhaps he was right for now, they were all tense and she could get someone to fix it later, but still. "Very well, I shall get you a snack for supper for us all should be very close to being done." She spoke softly turning around hopefully with Ryuu following after her but she didn't get to far before another one of the werewolves scents caught up to her and there he was Shu.

Watching Shu carefully as he raised his hand and then pointed at her, she was a bit surprised to hear him shout her little sisters name. Though the surprise never showed, though in a brief second a glimmer in her eye almost like laughter appeared before Arabella responded her voice smooth.
"I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not Shailene. My name is Arabella." Glancing to from Shu to Ryuu she was curious of how they would react to each other. She had not seen how werewolves interact with each other outside of a battle field. Looking back to the elder brother to address his concern of her sister she reached up moving a stray strand of hair from her face as her eyes stared directly into his gold ones. "May I inquire what you want with my sister, I know it is none of my business but, you should know what it feels to be protective over the younger sibling." Taking a moment to glance to Ryuu she continued snapping her attention to Shu. "I know where Shailene is at this moment. And I shall tell you, though...she may not be the nicest at f---"

A soft sigh escaped her red lips. "If people feel the need to continue to break things, maybe we should set up something for you all to express your anger. Maybe a sparring ring." Of course the last bit was mumbled to herself as she had her eyes closed thinking to herself. Yes Arabella was usually a calm person, and thought before speaking and thought of others. Taking rationality over reaction first. But if you were capable of making her mad, you'd want to run. It was unleashing hell itself upon you. 'Perhaps now would be a good time to send maids to everyone to let them know supper is ready. It should be by now anyways.' Opening her eyes slowly she gave a whistle and a few minutes after a maid came up to her. "Yes Mame." The maid asked. "Please let everyone know supper should be done before they break anything else due to both races stubbornness." The maid gave a quick nod of the head. "Yes Mame. Right away." The maid rushed off to let everyone know."Now where was I. Shailene is in the garden around the back." Arabella looked to Shu. "But please be quick, as said supper is ready." This time she turned to Ryuu. "It seems you will get to eat now." Something as a smile almost tugged at her mouth.

Walking to Shu gracefully as if she was almost floating, Arabella gave a small curtsy before sticking her hand.
"It was a pleasure to meet you Shu." After she waled back to Ryuu. "Shall we get seated in the dining hall and wait for the others." Arabella started walking towards the dining hall with her back to bother brothers, her stature never wavering showing no fear or discomfort. Secretly to herself though she was pleased they were both well mannered enough and quite attractive in her eyes.

...Come to me, bury your sorrow. Temptation awaits the condemned.

Dapper Member

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shu's hand returned to his side, while his right arm held the basket of berries against himself. At the moment Arabella confirmed she was not Shailene, he was ready to be on his way again. Yet, he stayed still for a moment to register who she was. Shu might have been known by the sisters so far, but he never took it upon himself to look into which sister was which. He just never had interest in them, period. He had preferred to remember the names of berries. It had been a lucky guess he got Aurora's name correct. It was somewhat obvious with Aurora comparing him to his older brothers when he first arrived. Then he recalled something Aurora had told him a moment ago, Arabella was the sister that was fascinated by his kind. He looked Arabella over as she was still speaking. Then the sudden sound of a chair hitting against the wall threw her off. Shu lifted his chin and looked over to the stairs, "Your sister has a scary mood swing." Who else could it be? Aurora had brought him food after he arrived, but was quick to draw his blood with a threatening knife. Then she gave him one of his favorite things in the world only to suddenly throw a parasol in his face, and storm off. He didn't understand her, but had concluded that she was bipolar. However, it was amusing to him. Shu chuckle to himself lightly when Arabella recommended a sparring ring. Shu looked over to Ryuu while Arabella was busy telling the maid what to do. Ryuu was taller than Shu by three inches, but that didn't make him any shorter than the females they'd be around. Shu turned back his attention to Arabella after the maid went off to gather everyone for supper. "The garden?" Shu was a little surprised, but shrugged somewhat. He had just come from outside a moment ago. So it would seem that the smell he picked up earlier must have been Shailene's. Now he knew which scent was her's, and seeking her out later would be no problem. Shu shook his head, "Never mind then." If Shailene was going to come in anyways, there was no point in him going outside. Shu's golden eyes studied Arabella as she finally greeted him properly with a curtsy. He somewhat smiled when she gave him her hand. Shu accepted it, but did not bring it to his lips. No, he wouldn't. Shu normally would have just stare down at the extended hand wondering if she'd expect him to touch it, but Arabella had her graceful ways to her, and for that, Shu didn't mind. "Go ahead, I just ate..." he turned for the stairs. He wasn't overly protective of his younger brother like Arabella had thought. He trusted all his brothers to be capable men who could protect themselves. However, Shu did like Ryuu because he was a gentle soul, but even then he wouldn't dare mistaken that for weakness. He gave him a nod and headed up the stairs alone. Shu needed to put away the basket of berries as well.
User Image

As Aurora began he chuckled softly. “Easily? No. Hurt me? Yes." He corrected her, not caring much for her words anymore. However, as he heard her try and play the card with him he chuckled softly before grinning. “Those I meet know full well what I am, dear. Unlike you, we don’t feed on humans, my dear. We live, we breathe like they do. The more you try to merely use my logic against me, the more foolish you see.” He told her rather flatly. “A corpse…You are supposed to be dead and buried, away from this land.” He told her in a rather blunt tone. However, he soon began to give her a Cheshire grin, his eye dilating as he thought about her statement. “As for your family, remember a rather painful fact: Never underestimate your opponent. Your sister, the second eldest. She is known for magic on the battlefield. You are known for ferocity in combat. One of you has been reported to be the odd one out while your youngest is possibly not even combat ready. And although you have servants here, so do we. In a straight up fight, we werewolves are physically superior.” He told her as he seemed to be analyzing the situation more and more. “Your second eldest squared off with me and my second. My third in command would assist with you as my eldest would be your foe.” He told her. “And when one of you is pacified, we would focus on you next before killing the younger siblings. Due to this being on the border, members from both sides would come to fight.” He added, merely losing himself in the scenario.

However, he soon shook his head as she placed the knife against his skin. Listening to her words he grinned as he realized just how cocky she really was. As she placed his knife in his hand he chuckled lightly as she flung the chair across the room in her anger. And as she hoped it would spark his need to fight, he merely threw the dagger, missing her head by mere inches as it stuck itself into the wall. Removing a small pouch from his belt, he gently grabbed the string that held the top closed, but stopped, chuckling as he shook his head and slowly lowered it back, fastening it to his side once more.
"No...You're not even worth it." He told her, stating flat out that she was not worth his time. And as he turned and left the room.

However, as he began to leave he was stopped by one of the Servants, a younger female he had recognized from before. He had met her twice at the village, a place he rarely wandered back to due to the constant fighting. As she spoke, he merely listened.
"Scott. I can tell this is possibly not the time, or place. But I was told to inform you that it was time to eat..." She told him, closing her eyes as she expected full well for the old commander to shout. However, her eyes soon widened and her body locked up as she received a firm pat on the head. The commander merely chuckling softly as he closed his eye and smiled. "Go on and have my portion given to the rest of the other servants this time." He told her as he removed his hand from her head. As she tried to open her mouth to protest he merely raised his right hand and placed two fingers on her lips, shaking his head as he seemed to silently drive the point home.

And as he removed his fingers, he spoke once more.
"Have a nice night." He merely stated before starting to walk down the stairs, planning full well on heading outside for a while. He knew that the second Eldest was still floating around, but he would not bother her...For now.

{(OoC: Edited for convenience.)}
Ryuu Light Shichiyou

Ryuu watched as the women spun around gracefully, her blood like hair swaying with every movement she took. Urging him too follow on. As we both took a few steps down the hall, there stood Shu pointing directly at the women yelling one of the sister’s names. Ryuu simply nodded
towards his brother, his way of saying hello. He refused to hold conversation with him so Ryuu stood there standing at least two feet to the side of Arabella, not wanting to come any closer to

the Dead Corpse. He began to zone out, entering his own world." Maybe if I play nice I can get this whole thing over with and just go back home with my own people. I'd rather marry a human with no morals than some Dead Corpse that killed my own kind. Never mind that. Got to stay focuses for now."

Ignoring everything else that the two spoke Ryuu catches Arabella's comment
"you should know what it feels to be protective over the younger sibling."

He balls up his fist in his pockets, if she looked closely, she may have seen the little tick of a muscle in his jaw as he stood before her. Thinking to himself. "I can take care of myself!“Ryuu finds the strength to focus back in on the

conversation . :"Shall we get seated in the dining hall and wait for the others.": He turns his attention back to her nodding in response. Waves to his brother before falling behind to at least show some kind gesture. Begins to walk a few steps behind Araebella ."Why do I feel like a dog following his owner around?"

Fuzzy Friend

User Image
Joanna 'Mage' Hisakata

The undead life may seem ideal,...

Joanna woke up at the sound of footsteps. If she had the right ones, she didn't want to talk to the dreaded dog. Standing up, she went in search of food. Unlike her sisters, human blood was the worst tasting kind of blood to her, and even the human and wolf mix wasn't very good to her. It had only taken her one bite in her first battle to get sick from their human half. She had been drinking the blood of predators in the wild ever since. Wolves being out of the question, since some were probably pups of the dogs. Killing young would just add more to the plate of terrible things the vampires did, and she wasn't one to hurt children.
Hearing more of the footsteps she assumed to be Scott's, she walked away towards a lake in the area she had seen on the way here. It would be a perfect place to practice some of her magic. If there was one thing right the elders did, it was that. As for the rest, she wasn't sure about yet. After all, the only thing that could fight the true nature of vampires and werewolves was love. It was the only thing she knew that could over-power hatred. It had yet to over power her with one of the wolves, but then again, she doubted she would ever fall in love with any of them, even if she had heard of werewolves and vampires getting together. "Even if I heard of it, it is very rare, and I never see it, so it's harder to believe anyway."
She reached the lake after a bit and took off the hood of her cloak when she was in a shadow of a tree on the edge of the forest just before entering the clearing. Humans would probably never live here, since the forest was supposedly haunted with them, the dogs, witches, among other things. Well, they were right about two creatures, as for the rest, she had yet to discover them, unless anyone who knew magic counted as a witch or warlock. The thought made her smile. Before going out into the morning sun, she put the hood of her cloak back on. "Joanna, what has you so aggravated?" Joanna's eyes brightened at the sound of her precious book. She pulled it out of the leather bag and responded to it. Of course, the moment someone came near enough to hear, the book would stop talking. "The Shichiyou brothers are here, and of course, I always get irratated at One-Eye. I don't even know why. I'm one of the few who have even given him a scar" As she continues to talk, her eyes turn into darker shades of red. "Why do the elders have to be so..so...so, for lack of a better word coming to mind, idiotic?" She walked back to the safety of the trees and leaned against it, once again sitting down. "You know my little pupil, that is a very good question that I do not have an answer to." "I thought so"

...but did you consider the true cost of it?

Chatty Genius

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ѕ н α ι ℓ є и є н ι ѕ α к α т α

XXXXXShailene's nice moment was ruined by the wolf scent. EVERYWHERE. This was supposed to be the home for vampires, not wolves. Wrinkling her nose, Shailene got up and started to head back towards the mansion. Estimating the time that dinner was, she hurried back, but longing to stay in the garden. She could sense her older sister, Aurora, drifting among the brothers. Ah, she always got along with everyone. Good trait. Her other sister, Arabella was with one of the furry creatures, probably trying to polite and what not. Good trait too. The last sister, Joanna was in the garden. She'd just missed her sister. Oh well, might as well see her at dinner. Dinner. What an unpleasant sister.
XXXXXAs she walked into her own chambers, she took some turns and other corridors to dodge seeing the Shichiyou brothers. They seemed quite bothersome, you asked Shea. The brunette sat on her bed, just trying to hear the conversations going on throughout the mansion. The cooks were scolding some maids, while others were beginning to stress over dinner. A maid came in, Shailene let a small smile escape her, just smiling to see someone. Today was quite lonely, actually. Even though the time she had was nice, she still missed a companion. Her sisters were busy with the fur balls, and the servants were all busy preparing for the brothers. All the attention was on them. Sighing, Shailene handed a brush to the maid, gesturing her to comb her long brown hair. Looking in the mirror, Shea watched the maid comb her hair, but this was different. Her green eyes glistened, and her pasty skin seemed less pasty. What was going on? It actually felt like she looked a tad bit human. "Miss, you look more tired than usual. Being in the sun too long can do that to you. I suggest that you lie down for a bit till dinner? You'll be more refreshed for dinner." The maid said in her tiny, small voice. Shailene nodded, and the maid excused herself, probably rushing off somewhere to attend the brothers. Rolling her green eyes, Shailene walked over to her bed, lying down carefully. She didn't think this time of what her life would be like, more of what her life used to be.
XXXXX

User Image

{{OCC- XXX }}

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ANNOUCEMENT PLEASE READ!

Ok everyone i have some very important news that i need everyone to pay close attention to, unfortunately Poison have chosen to leave the roleplay so there will have to be a few alterations done. Since Kaino didnt really talk to anyone much besides Aurora this is what we will do. I and going to rewind to where Scott and Aurora were talking alone in his room and Aurora threw him and the chair. Instead of Kaino comming into the room and saying something Scott just left Aurora in there alone. Now i know this doesn't directly effect everyons posting but it is still important to read. If anyone is confused at all please message me and i will clear it up so its easy to understand. Thanks for takeing the time to read this and happy posting!

FlameJet's Wife

Interesting Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Sing to me, songs of The Darkness. Farewell to Heaven, my friend...

Arabella took note of Ryuu's quietness. She decided to ignore it and listened to Shu's response about Ryuu. "I apologize for my misinterpretation." Arabella could not help but laugh softly to herself. "Yes, Aurora does have...a bit of a temper." She admitted thinking back to a few times when they were kids. When seeing the smile from Shu Arabella was a bit surprised but happy at the same time. Perhaps things could work to an extent. As Shu declined the offer to eat, she quickly made up her mind later to tell the maids to keep a plate left over for him. There kind tended to eat a lot if she remembered correctly. She gave a gentle nod of her head. "Very well." Taking a step back while watching Shu walk off towards the rooms before walking to the dinning hall she caught sight of Ryuu's change of atmosphere.

Once making it to the dining hall she opened the door to him. Before staring at Ryuu directly in his eyes. A bad habit perhaps she had when talking to someone. But Arabella was taught to show respect and keep eye contact when talking to someone, and well also helped with her image of being emotionless and fearless.
"I apologize if anything that was said sounded rude. It was not my intentions. But...I have been told by the elders I have a habit of speaking to bluntly." As she apologized she gave a small bow before entering the room. "I hope everything that has been prepared is to your liking...and the others should be here soon." As they got closer to the table a few butlers that were already there began pulling out chairs for them. Gently Arabella sat herself down before looking back to Ryuu. "Enough apologizes. May I inquire to ask how your trip was to get here. I hope it was easy enough to find it...I am sure our 'stench' made it easy." She gave a light grin at her possible failed attempt at a joke towards herself and her sisters. She was never insulted as easy as the others understanding it was just fact that each would find the others scents and nature odd and disgusting. As Arabella awaited a response she sat straight while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, relaxing just a bit as her gaze wavered to the roses still on the table.

...Come to me, bury your sorrow. Temptation awaits the condemned.

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

After leaving Scots room Aurora stood out in the hall way sighing slightly as she tried to calm herself down. After a moment one of the maids walked down the hall and towards her. “Miss Aurora your sister Miss Arabella has asked that everyone be unformed that dinner is just about ready and has said everyone should head down soon.” Aurora sighed softly and smiled at the maid. “Thank you very much I will inform everyone who is left up here. You need to go and find Joanna she’s probably outside in one of her trees that she enjoys. Please make sure she gets home safely. As for Scott I’m not quite sure where he ran off to so he may be harder to find. It seems as though the Eldest brother has yet to arrive so just hold his plate.” The maid nodded and quickly scurried off down the hall to inform the others of dinner. Aurora straightened herself up and walked down the hall to where Shailene’s room was. Aurora gently knocked on the door knowing her sister was inside probably sprawled out on her bed. “Shailene dinner is just about ready the maids probably already told you but you should head downstairs soon so you wont have to bump into any of the brothers on your way down. After dinner why don’t me and you go out to the garden for a while hmm? Tend to some of your favorite flowers. I‘m off to go get everyone else ill see you soon dear sister” With that Aurora smiled softly and gently touched the door as she walked down the hall to Shu’s room. She could smell Shu’s scent as well as the berries she had given him so she knew that he was inside the room. Aurora sighed softly hating what she was just about to do. Aurora knocked on his door lightly and opened the door walking inside. Aurora closed her eyes lightly and sighed. “Hay dinner is about ready I know Arabella probably already told you about it since I can smell her on you. I know you just ate but I would appreciate it if you would come down so we can have the official meeting of the two families.” Aurora sighed softly and glanced out to the balcony of Shu’s room. Aurora walked over to the door glancing outside to watching the shadows the sun cast over the ground. She drew in a deep breathe and continue to talk without turning back to face him. “Listen Shu I apologize about early throwing that parasol at you and just freaking out leaving you in the green house I apologize. No tricks no smart a** comments I really do apologize for that I guess I just have a short circuit if that’s what you want to call it.” Aurora turned around to face him now the look on her face showing that she wasn’t lying. “And even though I don’t know why you wish to speak to her ill show you where Shailene is. She usually like to hand out in the garden or she hides in her room, the easiest way to find her would be in her room. She’s there now if you wish to speak to her, her room is three doors down on your right.” Aurora stood there leaning against the wall her eyes slightly cast own to the floor. Though she would never admit it the stuff Scott had said to her really hurt her. She never thought of herself as a bad person but perhaps she was. Since she really expected Shu to just run out of the room anyways she didn’t care how she looked around him anymore.

User Image

OCC: Ok so like I said we are just gonna forget the conversation with Kaino ever happened sorry for the confusion everyone.

Quote:
Mr Ayato
QcHoping52

Dapper Member

Shu had just set the berries down on the table, and sat on his bed when Aurora came in. He listened to her first about dinner, and then her apology. Shu couldn't hold back the need to laugh, and so he started chuckling even when she was done. He stood up and crossed the room to where she was. With a gentle hand Shu easily lifted a lock of hair off from Aurora's shoulder to him. "Actually, I think it was rather cute. Confusing, but amusing. No need to apologize like this. A sad face doesn't suit you at all," he smiled at her and then pulled away from touching her hair. "As for Shailene, I no longer need to track her down. My oldest brother isn't here yet, so an official meeting is not that official...but I guess I will go down. If Shailene comes out, I no longer need to stop by her room, do I?" He walked out first knowing Aurora would be going downstairs as well. Shu headed for dinner, although he didn't have much of an appetite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff