Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Tap…Tap…Tap…Knock!

As Scott remained silent he could hear every step as the woman came up the stairs. Her Scent…it seemed familiar. The person was most likely an old foe. And if he had been lucky enough to find out one of these sisters was once one of his opponents, it would at least make this more bearable to know that she was ‘considerate’ enough to come see him personally. As she knocked, he began to sit up, not really caring about how he looked as he stood up and walked over to the door, sniffing the air as he quickly picked up her all too familiar scent. With a slight smirk, he opened the door, his (currently brown) eye staring into her right eye.
“Joanna, correct?” He asked her, making sure he had been able to pick up the correct scent.

Although they were enemies (or at least used to be) he still believed that they could prevent themselves from fighting…at least in short bursts. Once she would confirm who she was, he would speak once more.
“I hope you do not take this personally, but I do not intend on holding a long conversation with you…For your safety.” He warned her. Oddly enough, he wasn’t trying to be insulting or even intimidating. From the way he stood, talked, and even how his eye began to dilate as he stared into her own it was rather clear that he was becoming stir crazy. As he leaned against the door post, one could easily see what he had left in his room. On the book shelf laid many old, dusty tomes. All of them were Magic books. Everything from the basic to the complex seemed lined up in just that order (Left is the easiest, right is the most complex). Upon the bed, his swords rested near where he laid and his armor was still scattered across his floor.

As he continued to stare into her eye, he swiftly spoke once more.
“Now can you make this quick? If it is introductions, I am sure you know of me and I know of you. If it is time to eat, you all can eat what you wish, but I will not be joining you until the others all arrive.” He told her in a rather swift tone. Sniffing the air, he began to grin before looking back to Joanna. If she watched his eye, she would notice the pupil starting to go back to normal. His older brother’s scent had caught his attention, and he knew that if anything went south, the two eldest were now in close proximity. “And if you came up here to make nice and just talk, please say nothing more and leave. I would rather read one of my magic tomes before I go out to train…The life outside of battle is just too quiet.” He told her in a rather calm tone. Strangely enough, he at least opened up enough to allow her to know that he was going crazy due to how quiet it seemed. At the same time, this was about as polite as anyone should expect him to be. He was not friendly, that much was true. However, he was showing much less hostility than the Elders had probably warned them about.

{(OoC: Thanks. And her hurt one-Eye? If she did, he would probably laugh since he has not been hurt in ages! That, and he's a little "stir crazy" at the moment, so it would be a great change of pace for him. XD)}

Dapper Member

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shu looked up at once when she took his hand again. Then he noticed she was only lowering her head to him. He could have smirked at seeing Aurora bow her head down before him because it was something his brothers may have found all too entertaining. His golden eyes looked her over, and then he turned back to his meal, "You've already done enough." He poked at the remaining food on his plate and stuffed it into his mouth. Shu had no intention to become too friendly with the vampires from the start, but he didn't mind some entertainment to pass the time. "I can't imagine what you could possibly show me. If it's your bed you want me to see, we can just use mines," it would appear that he had already bounced back from his previous bad mood. Shu had a sly smile on his lips now. He was more easy going than his older brothers, but he wasn't a fool to follow some vampire around as if he was her pet. He pushed his plate away from him and propped one elbow on the table. Shu pressed his fist against his tilted head, and he studied Aurora for a moment. By now, he could smell both his older brothers within the mansion. Shu knew Aurora had a 'thing' for them, and half-expected her to run out to one of them by now.

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Myxxxxx Soft xxxxx Femininexxxxx - xxxxxLooking xxxxxAura xxxxx
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora looked at him with a soft smirk on her face, ‘Heh this one really likes to be cocky doesn’t he?’ Aurora turned back around to face him and leaned against the door frame. When he mentioned going to see her bed she couldn’t help but laugh. “Oh my dear wolf don’t flatter yourself I wouldn’t take you to my room for such things.” Aurora watched the sly grin appear on Shu’s face he was enjoying this little banter wasn’t he? As Aurora walked closer into the room she could clearly smell the two eldest brother in the house. However she wouldn’t go to them just now, if she interrupted Joanna and Scott her sister would not be very happy with her. And as for Kaino she was in no mood to deal with him while he was in wolf form and hungry. She turned her attention back to Shu and now saw him trying to pull off what she assumed was some sort of pose. Aurora chuckled and stood back up well if he wanted to play games Aurora might as well give her all right? Aurora smirked and with one fluid motion she had kicked Shu back in his chair and caught the back so he wouldn’t slam into the floor with the chair. She leaned her head down at bit so her long hair just barely brushed against his cheeks. “You know you make such a generous offer perhaps I should take you up on it but don’t you think you should get a sturdier bed first? Wouldn’t want break you then you’d have to sleep on the floor though then you could always come and sleep with me.” Aurora looked at him giving him a wink. Of course Aurora wasn’t serious about actually doing anything of the sort with Shu but his reaction would be to priceless to pass up.

If xxxxxyouxxxxx look at mexxxxx Once....
You'll xxxxxNeverxxxxx avertxxxxx your xxxxxeyesxxxxx Again

User Image

Quote:
Mr Ayato

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Attention everyone! if you all could please go to the first page of the roleplay and look at the Announcement section please! ^_^

Dapper Member

If he had been any other wolf, he would have growled at Aurora when she kicked him in his chair and caught it before it fell. However, Shu was shu, and he was more amused than anything. Aurora wasn't poplar for no reason. She had a spunk to her that would promise Shu more interesting things to look forward to. "Oh? Quite eager, are we?" he smiled wide at her then. Shu's arm shot upwards and he pressed his hand at her shoulder. He flipped her onto her back on the floor with a push in an instant. The chair hit the ground, and Shu was on all fours over Aurora's form, "I'm a wolf, I wouldn't mind taking the floor." he chuckled down at her and then stood up. Shu smoothed his shirt and said, "Please refrain from damaging my clothes, and I will keep in mind the offer you made. If I should need a bed, I will be taking yours." Aurora might have been playing with him, but the thing with Shu was that he would sometimes actually do the things he says- and he takes people for their words most of the time. After he was done fixing his shirt, he looked back at her, "What was it that you wanted to show me?"

FlameJet's Wife

Interesting Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Sing to me, songs of The Darkness. Farewell to Heaven, my friend...

The soft pat of shoes walking across the grass could be heard outside as Arabella walked along the garden holding a basket filled with roses. Over her attire she wore a long black cloak, that hid her skin from the harsh sun. Stopping at another patch of roses she knelt down with her back to the mansion. Delicately a gloved hand reached out along with scissors before snipping the rose from it's stem and placing it with the others. A gentle smile spread across the red lips of Arabella lighting up her other wise pale but porcelain like features. Standing up once more as the wind blew past her she stood still taking in the scents around her. She was aware her sisters were inside but, it seemed from the smell the werewolves were there as well.

Letting out a sigh Arabella turned her cloak swaying behind her before something or should she say someone caught her gaze from the corner of her eye. Tilting her head up just enough to stare through the window her ruby red eyes landed on the figure of Kaino sitting in his window staring up at the sky. She knew the brothers by name and look but had never really talked to them personally, of course she'd like to. But much like how her sisters feel about werewolves they would think about vampires. Pity really. She was sure they both could do great things and learn so much from each other. Her gaze or expression never wavered as she stared up at him basket held with both hands as the wind still blew softly causing the few strands of her loose blood red hair to flick about. After a few seconds realizing she was staring she quickly turned away and began walking once more making it seem as if she was floating, Arabella was making her way to the front door.

Once making it to the door there was a small click of it opening then closing as she stepped inside the mansion, and allowing a content and satisfied sigh escape. Happy to be out of the sun and back inside where it was shaded from the rays of the day. Setting down her basket on the chair as a maid came to take her cloak Arabella turned to her giving a nod of her head as the cloak was removed to reveal her attire she had picked out for the day. It might not of been like her sisters clothes but to her it did just fine. Once the maid had left Arabella moved her long hair with both hands behind her shoulders as it cascaded along her back. Folding out her skirt and reaching out with delicate hands she picked up the basket once more heading to the dining hall to place them on the table. She knew the mansion was now a mix of werewolf and vampire scents, which could not be very pleasant to either race. She hoped at least the roses would help a bit.

When she entered the dinning hall she glanced to one of the maids gesturing for him to come.
"May I have a vase for these roses." Her voice was smooth and silky. "Right away miss." The maid spoke before rushing off and returning not moments before with a vase filled with water. "Thank you." Arabella whispered as she finished trimming the roses and setting them in the vase, "Perfect..." She whispered to herself as she enjoyed the sweet aroma of the roses. Giving a gentle shake of her head Arabella turned around heading to the kitchen, she'd fetch a snack before going to meet the werewolves. It was only polite to introduce herself, no?

A few minutes later she was wandering the halls following the scents as she bit into an apple, Arabella's shoes making a soft click as they connected with the floor, her gaze shifting between doors and the window. She was really in no rush to meet anyone, personally she could wait till dinner. Though her thoughts did drift off, 'I wonder how my sisters are doing, and who they have met. I do hope we can stay civil at least for a while. I feel there pain but is it not worth it if it'll stop the blood shed....even just a bit.

...Come to me, bury your sorrow. Temptation awaits the condemned.

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora stood looking down at the grin on Shu’s face as he spoke her grin growing wider. “As eager as I can be my furry friend.” In a flash she was on the floor before she could have a chance to process what had just happened. With a toothy grin she stared up at Shu who was now on all fours leaning over her. As he said he wouldn’t mind taking the floor she couldn’t help but let out a laugh, ‘Heh this wolf has some bite to his bark he will make for some great fun.' Once Shu had moved away from her Aurora got quickly to her feet and smoothed out her dress. She watched him as he fixed his shirt, “If you are so worried about you shirt you might want to choose what sort of activities you engage in. As for the bed you won’t be taking it you willing be sharing it with me no one takes my bed away.” Aurora chuckled softly and walked back over to the door waiting for what seemed like forever for Shu to finish fixing his shirt. When he asked her what she wanted to show him she perked up a bit as she looked at him. She crossed her arms and smirked at him, “Well if you had come with me in the first place you could have seen it.” Aurora chuckled softly and waved him into the hall. “Well I guess you can call it a bit of a surprise come with me I’m sure you will enjoy it. No worries it wont cause you any harm I believe you will honestly enjoy this.” Though she did enjoy the little head games they were doing back and forth she thought perhaps seeing his reaction to surprise would be very interesting.

User Image

OCC: clever clever i believe i have found a worthy challanger XD

Quote:
Mr Ayato

Dapper Member

Well, Shu was done with his little meal, and Aurora seemed determined to get him somewhere. So, he decided he didn't care if he went with her. He needed to know the layout of the mansion anyways. Though, each time Aurora reminded him that whatever she was about to show him won't harm him, he grew more suspicious. Shu nonchalantly waved his hand as if to brush off what she was saying, and then walked out to follow her, "I get it." He meant about the part where he won't be harmed. Shu ran a hand through his snow-white hair while he had the other one barely in his pocket. As promised, he made sure he could see the back of Aurora as she led him away. He watched the way she swayed for a moment, and then he glanced away to take note of the hall.

[[ lols, but he's just being himself XD ]]
Ryuu Light Shichiyou

Ryuu races threw the woods with a smile on his face, running on his own two feet refusing to reveal his true form . He was becoming eager to enter his so called "new home" but most of all to see his elder brothers again. Ahead of him lies a view of the mansion

between two large trees. The closer he approached the home, scent of the Dead Corpse(Vampires) filled his nose . "Smells like human trash" he says to himself with a grin, leaping between the two trees that formed a gap. "Ahhh" he yelled seeing that he miss judge how steep the hill beyond the trees would actually be. The ground beneath him became further away and he begins to twist

his body trying to catch his fall but instead he lands directly on his face. Ryuu laid there for a minute embarrassed by the simple flaw he made. He peeks to see if anyone notices his mishap, quickly getting up thinking to himself "Okay, got

to pull myself together now. " While dusting off his all black shirt Ryuu heads straight for the mansion doors. Finally arriving, he turns around hearing grunting noises, forgetting that he had two wolves guiding him there. "OH YEAH !" quickly raises his arm

to wave them off, turning a slight red. "Wonder if they saw me fall?" Ignores his thoughts and turns the door knob swinging open the wooden door, noticing his brothers weren’t there to greet him. "oh well" He says to himself. He glances

around the room noticing a servant staring directly at him with a smile he found to be creepy. The servant greeted him and offered to show him his room but he simply shook his head and wandered the hall. "This place doesn’t look all that bad.... Shall I explore? " Sniffs the air following the sweet aroma of flowers

Fuzzy Friend

User Image
Joanna 'Mage' Hisakata

The undead life may seem ideal,...

Joanna nodded when Scott asked about her name. "I'm surprised you have to ask. Our reputations are well known in battle after all." She started to get annoyed already. Even if he was treating her more nicely then normal, for some reason he was still getting on her nerves. She was at least going to try and be civil, but the moment she was done here, she was going to go outside, and she didn't care if the sun was up. Holding back her blooming frustration, she responded to Scott's other comments. "I appreciate your concern for my safety, but I assure you, I can protect myself. As for meals, the one in my hands is yours, since our servants assumed neither you or your brothers would want to eat without the others. And finally, I just came her to welcome you to the mansion." She had no intention of hoping he was comfortable, after all, they had been enemies, but she did agree with one thing. The quiet of the place was making her stir crazy as well. "There was really no intention of a long conversation at all." She had noticed the books before he had ever mentioned them. "And if you grow tired of your books, there are more in the library." She would have left right then, but she was still holding his tray and waiting to see of he was going to take it or not.

...but did you consider the true cost of it?

((OOC: Is it just me, or is Joanna being very sassy?))

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora watched as Scott waved off her comment about him not being harmed. She flashed a glare his way and walked down the hall. ‘Fine let him wave off what I say if I hadn’t told him he wouldn’t be harmed id never get him out of that damn room.’ As the neared a side door that would take them outside Aurora grabbed a rather large black parasol and opened it before she flung the door open and stepped outside. She watched Shu carefully making sure he wasn’t going to try anything funny. After a moment aura began walking towards a building around the side of the house covered by rather larger flower beds. She walked over to the large green how making sure her parasol kept her skin covers as she opened the door. She chuckled softly at the thought of how much effort it took to bring Shu all the way out here. She glanced back at Shu with a grin and walked inside. “Now if memory serves me right from my days of gathering information on all of you and my memory never fails me then you should enjoy this.” Aurora grabbed a small basket and walked back and forth between a few different bushes and came back to stand in front of Shu. She held up the basket up and grinned softly at him as she did. The basket was now filled with some strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and a few raspberries. “This is where we grow most of the food we use for our meals as well as various types of flowers but that’s mostly for our enjoyment.” She grabbed one of Shu’s hand setting the basket in it with a chuckle. “See why I had to keep assuring you that you wouldn’t be harmed? I knew you wouldn’t trust me if I just told you to follow me.” Aurora chuckled and grabbed one of the berries popping it into her mouth. Obviously vampires don’t really need real food it was mostly for show but she did enjoy partaking in human food now and then.

User Image

OCC: lmao its ok for her to be sassy! it makes so much more fun! which is why im always a pain in the butt XD

Quote:
Mr Ayato

Chatty Genius

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ███ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ѕ н α ι ℓ є и є н ι ѕ α к α т α

XXXXXShailene cringed at the smell of her family's mansion. Wolf-infested. All four brothers were here, finally. Being on time wasn't their best features, was it? She wasn't as harsh as her sisters when it came to names, but their attitude as well as image irked her. She liked their personality's, at times, but they always found a way to set her off. The brunette walked down to the hall towards the rooms, sensing her eldest sister and one of the wolfs together. She decided to dodge them, and instead go another way in the many ways of their mansion.
XXXXXWalking down another corridor, Shea looked at one of the shielded bay windows, it was covered with black, because of the blinding sun. They had cloaks and stuff to shield them when they were out in the daylight, but being out in the sun was different than anything else she had ever felt. Lighting up with an idea, Shailene quickly went back to her chamber, grabbing her own cloak with one step, then using her speed to get down to the doors that led to the garden. They had been her favorite place since she was little. Not only did her sister's pick the beautiful roses, but there was a naturally shielded area, the trees made a beautiful canopy over the grounds. Her pink lips light up with a smile, and she began to take a small walk around the various hedges and delicate flowers that had been planted.
XXXXXWondering if she'd come across one of the brothers, Shailene began to wonder how her sisters were doing with them. Aurora, no doubt already one of them. She could smell the two. Aurora was nice, she could easily have a brother in no time. She knew that Joanna would probably not want to have a conversation with any of them, but she was nice enough to say rude comments. Arabella was the more calmer one, the one who the youngest vampire talked to the most. She looked up to all of her sisters, they were all good guides.

User Image

{{OCC- I referenced the Hisakata sisters in here, so if I get your personality's wrong, then I can change it : ) }}

Dapper Member

Shu may not have shown it, but he was growing impatient wondering what suspicious thing she was going to show him. He was already promising himself that if she tried anything funny he would kill her in an instant. Shu scanned everything around him while Aurora went off to the bushes. However, he was utterly surprised when Aurora returned with a basket full of berries. He rarely ever-ever blushed, but his cheeks flushed now. He was expecting her to try something weird with him, and was already getting anxious to get it over with. However, he looked at the basket full of berries, and he suddenly relaxed. Had she really just wanted to actually be civil with him? This was confusing as heck, but he accepted the basket. He loved berries, and most of all blueberries. Well, she got him because he was now speechless. Shu finally exhaled a relieved air of breath through his lips, and then looked up at her to chuckle lightly. "I hope it isn't filled with poison," so he says, but was already popping them into his mouth. Even if it was poison, he was already eating a handful. He must also have a thing for expecting everything to be poison because that was what he always said about the edible things a vampire, like Aurora, had ever handed to him.

Romantic Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

User Image
                                                    Kaino sighed lightly his pawed hand moving to stuff through his hair once more. And all to swiftly he grunted being leaning forwards slightly as his body seemed to shrink bones rearrangeing fur seemingly sliding smoothly from what was swiftly revealed to be as skin. In a matter of a few moments, he had once more reverted back to a normal human again, releasing a some what slow and shakey breath. He never got tired of the odd thrill of power that came with shifting between his two forms like that. Sure it had only been apparent for a few hours but... it had been enough to settle him to the point his mind had stopped running pointless thoughts and questions he already knew. And that... was a rather good thing. He couldn't begin to fathom how much longer he would have lasted with them continueing. Yes his thoughts were nice to have figuring they were his own and not someone else. He just... really needed to learn to keep them more in control so they wouldn't run rampant like they did.

Turning he moved to his dresser pulling the drawers open to peer inside. Look over the clothing that had been placed there. Only to have his gaze harden. Was this some sort of joke? Where was his so called darker clothing? What was with all the soft blues and dare he say it pink. His lips curled back in a snarl, slamming the drawer of his dresser back in with so much force it cracked the wall behind it. Damn them. Was this there means of apparently making him obey? Make him wear what tehy wanted? Idiots knew nothing of him. He would not wear the clothing presented within his room. If required he would go find it something else or merely rewash his old clothing. He be damnned if he allowed them to do what they pleased with him.

Shifting he allowed himself to stalk over to the bed, flopping down onto it with a slight growl. What was worse, he apparently had to take one of the vampires to the ball they were apparently hosting. This was... stupid and pointless. What was worse was he had to ask one to go. He wanted nothing to do with them in the first place? Was this some sort of means of sick torture? Had he done something? And this was their elders way of punishing them for it? If so damn, they were doing a bloody good job of it. He was furious in so many ways. Not even the soft cushion of the bed seemed to settle his frustration and temper. If only he had been allowed to stay home. Stay home...

His intense blues found themselves oddly softening then as his mind drifted back to home. Poor Sonoshee... never again would he be able to spend time with her like he had. The moments of peace and enjoyment. The mere pleasure of being beside one another at all times of days. Yes... needless to say him arriving here to get married had for the most part killed his so called love life with another wolf. God... he much rather be back with Sonoshee, asking her for a dance rather than this damn place. But... nooo... He had to be here... getting married to some other woman he was sure to never love. Then bring that woman home to face the woman he did indeed love. His gaze softend once more... And he would see the forced smile, that hid the pain behind those baby blues when he came home, with vampire as a wife.

His gaze slid closed as he merely laid there, why couldn't they have sent someone else? They knew of his relationship with Sonoshee... yet... they still had made him go. Threatening to end her life if he didn't. His lips curled back in a snarl. Once those elders were gone, he would be straight back in the arms of Sonoshee again. Yes... he did not care about the so called peace treaty. He cared was for the woman he wanted to be with. The one he was in love with. Not some woman he had been forced to marry. His gaze parted slightly merely staring off at the head board. Perhaps it could be the same for the vampires? His gaze hardend slightly. He doubted it, why would they feel love or compassion. They were dead corpses walking the earth. He highly doubted they could feel on any sort of emotional level. Which was why it made them such grand killers of man.

His gaze shifted moving to rustle about within his coat before lightly pulling out a fairly decent size picture frame, he eyed the silver haired woman within the image, tracing over the details of her being before setting the image down on the night stand beside him. At least he still held this of her, them having been unable to see him take it at the last moment. He still held something to remember the woman back at home. The woman he would crush upon returning home with a bride. His lip curled back in a slight snarl, before it dropped merely sighing as he rolled over onto his back. He supposed he should go find one of those blasted females to speak with... but at this point of time... he really could care less.

{Blah... sorry im still really busy and tired on my end. Posts will come just slowly. }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff